• Published 12th Feb 2018
  • 3,702 Views, 306 Comments

Chronicles of Nathaniel - Lux Tenebris



Ser Nathan Sol the Chained and Bound, protector of the Lunar crown. The seeds of distrust have been sown and his devotion on a loan, what Sun has scorched the Moon's to mend or all that is may come to end

  • ...
33
 306
 3,702
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 34 )

A great story with great closure. Hope to see the continuation soon and good luck in your school life!

I look forward to the sequel.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 👏 👏

9463483
Thank you for your kind words

well hot diggigty darn, this is over for now... This has been a great story and one pony, in particular, will be missed. I hope that you're proud of what you wrote because I for one am honored to have read it.

9464526
Thank you for having taken your time to have read it and I hope to see you around for the future one-shots, spin-offs and sequels set in this universe.

9464543
will do, have a good day

After a while, you should probably read through your story and fix the spelling mistakes n stuff. The time away from it should, in theory, help you point out the errors more easily.

9467021
Yeah I know. But as English is my second language I'm not certain how well the edits will go xD

Really loved the story! I can’t wait to see where this goes from here.

9463748 I'm reading through the comments again and I like this one especially. It is good but forgets a very important part of Nathan's character.

He's 17 at this point and have had no real education on many of these matters XD He knows math, how to play the violin and how to run a company. But all of these things would not be something that would pop up in his mind during the trial.

There's too few books that can compare to this one.

9559852
Thank you ^^ It needs a bit of editing and rewrites but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

You know what... I was iffy there for a moment but, I liked it also it's very impressive that it was written in a year I look forward to the sequel. All the praise to Lux Tenebris for writing and engaging story.

Great story! Solid and engaging, perfect balance of dialogue and action, well developed characters. Good plot that was unique and not a cliché. Really looking forward to the sequel considering that fat cliffhanger at the end :rainbowlaugh: . Also as much as I am excited about finding out who this mysterious stallion is at the end, I’m curious about the romance going on in this story. I’m almost positive there is something going on with Luna and Nathaniel but that whole deal with Rose also kissing Nathan on the cheek has me confused. Which makes me think about that part when Nathan talks about how earth is like with monogamy :ajsmug: But all that aside awesome work and hope to see more!

Edit: It seems you already have a sequel, or at least a sequel told from Prince Tyr’s perspective. I’ll make sure to check it out.

9672398
It's great you enjoyed the story :twilightsmile: I put a lot of effort into it and I tried to craft a good world. The sequel one-shot story, which you probably have read by now, takes place a few weeks after the battle of Canterlot.

Also, on the romance thing, I like herds :pinkiecrazy:

10132809
You caught the reference you sly bugger XD

How often are you rewriting this? should I keep going or just wait for the rewrite?

That depends on whether he wants me to kill him to release him from the curse or if he wants to stay alive and help me kill everybody else. Otherwise I’m gonna have to kill him for his own good that way he doesn’t stop me and cause himself even more pain once they punish him for my wrongdoings because I’ve read about slavery I know that’s exactly what they would do.:pinkiesad2:

This is a wonderful store and I lost sleep reading it. I simply couldn't wait to read what would happen next. Yeah the grammar needs to be touched up but other then that, it's an amazing story. I look forward to your future works.

10165155
I'd suggest waiting for me to rewrite it. Right now my time is being eaten up by all sorts of things but in the rewrite I am trying to work to improve on the concepts that are already there. I am making Nathan a bit more flawed, giving Osiris an entire character arc, expanding and reigning in on the worldbuilding, and fixing grammar. It is going to be a superior product when I am done, I hope.

You made me bloody cry. For fuck sakes. :( I hope there's a sequel soon.

10564283
It is not currently being worked on as I am devoting time to my novel. When I am done with my novel I will devote time to rewrite this story so it's better. After that you might get a sequel.

10568824
Well, if I can wait 12 years for a game, I can sure as hell wait for your sequel, I'll be having a look at your other works :)

Cheers for writing this!

10326921
Simple answer? He still killed someone. You can try and rationalize it after the fact but in that moment he just killed two sapient beings.

I just finished off the Final Chapter so far I like the story I can't wait to see it continue also can't wait for the human to go on the date with Luna.

11410762
Ok that is pretty funny.

Login or register to comment