• Published 17th Jun 2017
  • 12,300 Views, 274 Comments

Twilight's Night Light - Shakespearicles



It's Father's Day, and Twilight Sparkle decides to spend some quality time with her lonely dad.

  • ...
62
 274
 12,300
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 104 )

...this is going to be one weird family tree...

"And Son, you and I are going to have to work together as a team if we're going to have any hope of keeping three horny, pregnant maressatisfied."

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh: oh yes :pinkiehappy:

to bade I can only vote once on a story.

great story. I really enjoyed reading it

8269000 Whoa, hold on there. Did I miss something, or are you saying that Flurry Heart is Velvet's child? One of those branches is a bit 'off'.

That said, I got the feeling there was a chat session and a bottle of something strong to produce this latest chapter. Not that that's a bad thing.

8269000
You magnificent bastard. I shall dub thee Lord Shakesperiacles Tyrell, cause you just explained it as well as Olenna would.

You need to learn what the Completed tag means, lol. Every time I think this is done, an update comes out. You're messing with me here, man!

8269463
In the previous story to this, Shining Armor got Velvet pregnant with Flurry. As far as the public will be aware, she's the child of Shiny and Cadance.

Nice chapter. Found a word you may want to replace.

"Do don't feel that you've been treated..." she swished her tail along the underside of his chin, "unfairly?" she asked.

Pretty sure that should be "You".

Huh. All I thought of during this Shining-Velvet relationship was how Shining would greet Twilight's children:
cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder469/400x/62212469.jpg

Guess he can add brother to that too.

Now we just need a "ten years later" sequel where the new family members get to experience the wonders of being in the Sparkle family.

Everytime I think I'm happy with how this story ends, you just gotta add something that makes me want more.!!!
s2.quickmeme.com/img/9d/9dc2157ec01f9fb435b93f321ede54f89b29354f044fcc358567205601b23342.jpg

Maximum UNF
Maximum erection achieved.
Total Arousal mission completed

8270412
8270469
Oh. Did you think I was done with writing Sparklecest?

i do hope to see another story as a continuation after this story

Not really fan of cucking to this level of mean spiritedness, but I suppose Shining had it coming. And it was done fairly well.

(Reads the ending)

...You just had to go there didn't you? So much for my upvote...

Much better, now it feels like Night Light wasn't cheated and Shining got his well deserved punishment. I didn't expect him to impregnate Velvet and Twilight tho, that was a nice bonus. Big daddy Night Light is a few foals ahead of Shining now.

"Uh, uh, UH! STOP!" Cadance cried out as she felt her clit wink. "My wings can only get so erect!"

Nice Archer reference.

"Night Light! P-please! Fuck your son's special somepony like he fucks yours!" Cadance commanded.

"Oh, you're definitely a keeper!" Velvet said.

You weren't kidding Velvet!" she said. "Your hubby's cock really does feel like Shiny's!"

You took those words from a certain artist's work. Nice touch.

8276199
kanashiipanda if I'm not mistaken right?

This dues not speak well of me, but I really enjoyed seeing Shinning squirm in this chapter. After everything I think he got appropriately punished. :)

8277218 8277111 Just imagine if we got together to make a full-story comic...

8279806
I have a friend who draws like that and accepts commissions. I could ask him if you're interested and I can send you the prices

8279806 The result would probably be the greates Sparklecest thing ever.

8279806
Hey I just thought of something. this story follows the first ending where velvet takes the right potion right?

8296926 Nope. The second ending.

That awkward moment when you cuck your father so hard it turns him into a KanashiiPanda-tier stud who cucks you right back even harder.

10/10 chapter.

8297302
But that means that the baby Velvet is carrying is Shining's. And not just that, that she, Cadance and Shining all know that that's the truth. Which means that they all lied, again, to night light and Twilight when they figured in the end that Night Light had knucked them up.

8297522 Re-read the second ending of The Son is Shining.
Velvet gave birth at the end to Flurry Heart (written before The Crystaling episode). Cadance gave birth/ laid the egg of Stormageddon. Nopony was pregnant at the beginning of Twilight's Night Light.
All three pregnancies at the end of Twilight's Night Light are Night Light's.

8299942
Ah, I got confused cause the of the time frame of how long Velvet was gone in this story. Was she gone longer than 9 months? I don't remember exactly but I think she was gone less.

I could be wrong tho

8300041
Tho it is plausible, the time skip only said later that year.

8300041 It's right in this story's description.

Twilight Velvet has been away for almost a year

8300057
Ohhh sowwy! I'm a butt XP totally didn't see that

"That's my name! You better remember it," Cadance replied, putting the camera into her bag. " You'll be screaming it later. "

:rainbowlaugh:

8299942 Let me see if I got this: Flurry and Stormageddon are Shining's and we've got three others from Night unaccounted for at the moment.

8303356 Correct.
Don't forget, Twilight Sparkle is also Shining's daughter.

8304283 Huh. Well that'll be interesting.

So, if the B.B.B.F.F. series is done after this story, but you're not done with Sparklecest, does that mayyyyyyyyyyybe mean that Sparklecest can continue to the next generation after Night Light's three kids are born?

derpicdn.net/img/2016/3/28/1119311/medium.png

8303356
stormageddon?

8309551 He was mentioned briefly in the second story in this trilogy. And you might wanna check Shakespearicles' stories.

I was wondering why this story didn't seem to do as well as your other ones, and now I know why... That part with shining was a huge turn off... And right when it was getting really hot too. Then it just kept going and the anger deep inside me kept building. Not cool man.

But knowing you, this is only a minor set back and I'm sure they will all be fucking shortly. I'll keep reading.

Login or register to comment