• Published 11th Mar 2017
  • 48,454 Views, 161 Comments

Luna visits a stud farm - RetiredAccount



Curious about the equine beasts Twilight Sparkle spoke of, Princess Luna sneaks into the human world in her pony form. She finds the nearest farm, hoping to get a glimpse of the rumored "horses". She gets much more than she bargained for.

  • ...
43
 161
 48,454
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 52 )

8018904
I understand don't worry. Really I should have put a warning about the futa bit, but since it was supposed to be a joke... you see my dilemma. Though if you dislike that part, you'll hate the bonus chapter, fair warning. Cheers!

8019208
It's corny as fuck, ain't it? I love corny references/jokes.

8018422
Celestia POV is done, kinda rushed it since I don't want to get behind on my other story, I'll come back to polish it though.

I would hate being the guy that walk in and see this and be the one that must clen all the mares haha.

Huh.... this was... uhm, unexpected would be a way to put it i suppose:applejackunsure:


Huh.....

Though.....
I wouldn't mind seeing Celly and Luna having a "fun time" when they go back to Equestria:twilightblush:

Just saying:twilightsheepish:

T'was pleasing to us.

Now onwards to incestia and various alternate endings!

Hooorur

8021134
At first I did write a version where the horses were in different stalls, but since I wanted a gangbang I had to write a whole section about Luna getting them out of the stalls to look at them, then had to invent a way for them to corner her... Putting them all in a huge pen was easier to deal with.

And happy you enjoyed it!

8021110
No princest in this one, but next story miiiight have that.

8021815
Because in that part of the story it's a memory, so it's paster than past. The rest of the story is in simple past though.

Celestia futa is always great. Thanks for the bonus chapter! You spoil us. really.

8021882
I dunno, then you should be more consistent

Luna glared at her sister, watching the solar princess sniffing the air like a dog, convinced the alicorn was preparing one of her incessant pranks

etc
It's past simple, though. I'm not native English speaker to point out grammar but it really looks strange to me.

Well done, one of the more enjoyable clopfics out there.

Ohhh this might even be hotter then the Luna bit... loved her just indulging in her fantasies, figuring.. already screwing animals, why not?

Just, yeah great little bonus to a really fun fic.

The princest is give or take here.

The real question is the foalys :D

Eh, I personally can go without the bonus chapter, and the last few lines of the epilogue, I believe it was; not a fan of futa. I personally think only males should have penises, and only females should have vaginas. Any mixing of the two (save for one exception, detailed below) is repulsive to me, as it's not 'natural' (and yes, I know I'm talking about 'natural' in a world full of magic and what we humans would call 'mythological creatures', but there you have it).

The exception? A spell is used to give a mare a dick. It's gotta be temporary, though.

I'm curious to what the goals will look like and what the humans will think, when they find out all the mares are pregnant.

Also celestia suggested buying one of the mares, wouldn't that be seen as slavery to the rest of the ponies?

8023854
Eh, to each their own, I get where you're coming from. In the end the main focus of the story was on female Luna, so I hope that part was to your liking at least.

8024064
If Luna does turn out to be pregnant, Celestia would come back to get the mares back to Equestria to protect her foals. As for the payment, look at it this way: if you put aside the horse being an Equine like Celestia, it is still an animal, in the same way that both chimps and humans are primates. It's owned by someone, and it has great value to the humans who are raising it; horses ain't cheap, breeding horses particularly. Taking it away without giving anything back would be stealing.

8024362 Actually that comment was more in line on how other ponies will perceive it, not it actually being slavery sorry for the confusion. Just saying ponies would probably be pretty shocked. Also I know humans own monkeys buuuut I would never own one myself too human like for my tastes. I find it creepy.

8024378
Oh, yeah that might be the case, particularly for ponies who don't understand that horses aren't sapient. In that sense you could present it as Celestia buying that horse's freedom back, tho it would follow its herd leader, in this case Celly, anywhere.
Also agreed on the monkeys.

8024393 Yeah she could spin it that way her wonderful, corrupted, benevolent, evil and twisted (Jk she not that bad) political mind would do that. But that wouldn't that also throw ponies into out rage and demand an invasion of the human world to save their "brethren"

8024393
8024362
I did enjoy the 'Luna fuckfest', just not the whole Celestia + dick thing. So I must thank you for the first three chapters.

As for 'Celestia buying the mares she impregnated', she doesn't have any Earth money. No USD, no AUD, no GBP, no yen, nothing. She could use Equestrian bits, but aren't they 100% gold? I'd imagine that'd lead to increased inflation in the local currency, and have a deleterious effect on the global gold supply (prices of aurum falling, due to more being present).
The same would happen if Celestia used Equestria's abundance of gemstones.

I guess she could always go to Sunset, just not as an alicorn - not only would that shock her former student, but it'd also surprise every other student, and possibly anyone who was just passing by the school. Then the government would catch wind of the 'big, winged, horned, talking horse' and try to capture her, and things would go downhill from there.



Wait...just realised something. If both Celestia and Luna are on Earth, then who's guiding the Equestrian sun and moon? It'd be extremely detrimental if they both ground to a halt, or began flying all over the place, so there needs to be someone to control them.
...Could Twilight or Cadence do it, with prior training? Would the two ageless alicorns trust Discord to not switch day and night every three minutes?

8024794
1) just dropping a single bag of gemstones would cover the costs for all the mares + the stallion and then some, heck even a single flawless diamond would be more than enough. Ain't no destabilization of currency there, just a very happy farmer.

2) While I do like the idea of seeing/writing about Celestia and Sunset's reunion, I don't think the premise of "Hi Sunset, long time no see! Listen I just knocked up about a hundred horses can you help me for old times sake?" is really the best idea.

3) We're now thinking waaaaaay too deep about this, just enjoy the horsefuckery :twilightsmile:

I don't often read stories with ferals in them, but I must admit I don't regret giving this one a chance. More than that, I really enjoyed the time spent reading it... wait, no, not like that, mind outta the gutter!

I think it was excellently written from a technical standpoint, with vivid, juicy descriptions, a healthy dollop of perverted humor, and that spark of something that just let me breeze through the virtual pages in no time.

Thanks for sharing the fruits of your depraved perverted beautiful mind with us :yay::twilightsmile::pinkiecrazy:

Also:
*obligatory comment about how a continuation would be nice -- because I'm an unrepentant preggophiliac*
:trollestia:

8024869
Thank you for the compliments, warms my perverted little heart it does! And although I won't do a continuation for this particular story, I can promise there will be more impreg goodness coming from me soon enough. I mean, I'm pretty sure all of my fics have impreg in them... Yep all of them.
:twilightoops:
Halp.

8024841 I must admit "thinking way too deeply into it" is a common problem of mine; if it doesn't make logical sense, I tend to notice and have the urge to point it out.

vary impressive if this was a rush job as you say the sequel should be easy.
we defiantly need a follow up say a time skip on 10 months.
:trollestia:

8025984
Bonus chapter was made in like... an evening? There's lots of spelling mistakes and things to polish though, doing that right now actually.

8026115
I can wright to save my life but I do help with a few story's and I can say some of the best work is when you muse just calls to you and you follow.

Honestly one of the hottest stories I've ever read.

Amazing and hot :yay:

I can't imagine the looks on the horse owners' faces when they come out and find the stallions empty and the mares all pregnant and covered in cum hahahaha

8057466
Well shit, that means a lot coming from an author I really enjoy, cheers mate!
I hope you do write something with the same concept, we need more horsey on pony!

8046928

"Didn't y'all lock them doors yesterday, Ma?"
"Ah sure did, Pa. Wonder how this happen'd...?" <scratches head and replaces stetson>

I would think the instincts would be less apparent than with the stallions. After all the mares likely are horses that are actually used for something other than mating. They are used to submitting themselves to humans and that includes the head mare. Mares only used for breedings are almost non-existent because why would you put a very good horse not to use? Stallions usually are not used for work as they are much harder to control.

8024841
Celestia knocking on Sunset's door with that dilemma would be fucking hilarious

8280512
This would make a funny sequal, and it turns out that it's sweet apple acres. That or a planet of the apes route...

Mr. Ed in Equestria ..
I bet u seen that comic^^

So yeah... Might be related to this.
Ofc pranking Luna wouldn't work for long...
Since she would.... Have own ideas.

Luna's barn scene was so good you deserve a medal. I especially liked how you gave the horses some personality and described the hierarchy, and I found Luna trying to help the young stallion oddly heartwarming. Could you recommend any other good fics with ferals? I read and enjoyed "Lyra, Quit Horsing Around," though it's not on the site anymore.

You gave me some ideas for my own feral story, so I'll credit you if I'm ever brave enough to follow through.

8437759
Thanks! This story was a lot of fun to write, happy people like it so much (you bunch of pervs).
As for other stories like it, if you mean horse on pony, I don't think I've ever found one; party of the reason why I gave it a shot. On the other hand if you want horse on human, like that Lyra story (if you want you can still find it offsite btw) I think my fave is Just Another Day On The Farm, it's pretty good. Other wise I'd say have a look at the
Human Females x Horses group.

8024794
You know, your questions have already been answered by the TV show itself. When Discord's evil seeds grow into dark vine-thingies, and kidnap Celestia and Luna, we see exactly what the sun and moon do: they both hover in the sky. As for Twilight controlling the sun and/or the moon without training, remember the episode where Lord Tirek appears? In said episode, Celestia, Luna, and Cadence all hide their powers within Twilight. Despite her lack of training, she managed to get the sun in the appropriate spot... eventually.

8647906
Oh... new tags uh? Gonna have to add those to my stories pronto, thanks for the heads up. Oh, non-consensual tag? Neat! I've been bitching about that one for a while, cheers to the mods for that one! No futa tag though? Rooooh!

8648082
Yep, that's right. In the epilogue Celestia says it: if Luna had wanted to get out, she would have been able to in the blink of an eye. Even if her magic had really been on the fritz, she was strong enough to resist all those stallions... only she didn't want to resist. Her magic worked just fine, she was just playing a submissive role. You see it towards the end when she sends the young stallion rolling with just a hip-check, when she's had enough she doesn't let him take control. Like Celestia, she thought she could have some consequence-free fun with those horses. Since they are different species, even her fears about getting pregnant were roleplaying... or at least that's what she thought.

Glad you liked this perverted mess!

ok, that was actually really good and a really fun read! a birth aftermath sequel thing or something like that would be really fun, though- the questions raised by the castlegoers would be to die for!

8869535
Not unless you have a memory eraser!

leaving a wake of destruction in its wake

repeat words too close together. perhaps

leaving a trail of destruction in its wake

would be better.

only puller her tongue back

only pulled her tongue back

I loved this story, it was great! I DO hope you eventually make ANOTHER bonus chapter, with Celestia and Luna (maybe in heat again) together physically.

8648258
hey, is there any hope for a sequel, particularly to the outcome of Luna's escapade. perhaps a new prince/princess being added to the royal family:trollestia::ajsmug:

9240660
I'm not planning on a sequel anytime soon, though there is a lot I could do with the premise. So, not saying definitely no!

well, that was fantastic. Amazed I hadn't found this yet...

Obligatory bitching about sequel/more of this in general

re-reading this story now. and man
Can i give it even more upvotes? The stories of Princesses, loosing themselfs to the feral desires , feral studs
How often does it exist on this site? Might as well be unique

How many were there? I imagined not so many as otherwise Celestia would have been pressed hard when they were being friendly. But there are times where it's described as if there are a lot.

Amazingly hot. But also really interesting to see the sentient princesses interact with non-sentient horses.

Damn fine adventure. Maybe Luna write a book of 'the ride of her life' :rainbowkiss:

Login or register to comment