• Published 19th Dec 2016
  • 2,637 Views, 82 Comments

Hunter of Numbers - Golden Flare



You are the worst Duelist in CHS and everybody knows it, so you refrain from dueling anyone besides your friends, Snips and Snails. But when the appearance of these "Number" cards start possessing people, will you rise to the challenge?

  • ...
8
 82
 2,637

Chapter 5: Singing A Different Tune

CHS Duel Fields, 3:05 PM

WINNER: (Y/N)

"Alright!" you cheered.

"Aw, blew it again..." Snails said, slightly dejected.

A couple days had passed since your duel with Shining Spoon and you felt like you were getting the hang of this Number card business, not only that, but Shining had been helping around the school more ever since the incident, though Trixie still harbors somewhat of a grudge against him for what happened. Regardless, you walk over to Snails and help him off the ground.

"Hey, that was still a good game, Snails. You're getting better." you encourage him.

"Really, boss?" he asked.

"Of course! Have I ever lied to you?"

Snails shook his head, "Nope! Never!"

"Heh, let's get going, Snips is waiting for us at the arcade."

"Okeydokey, boss!"

The two of you left the school and headed on your way to the local video arcade, unaware of what's going on inside the school's hallowed halls...


Meanwhile...
CHS Choir Room, 6:31 PM

Canterlot High was deathly quiet this time of night, classes were over and club have ended, all waiting to start back up tomorrow. That is, except for Bright Star, who had hid inside one of the janitor's closets, impatiently waiting for nightfall for his moment to strike. Once he was sure everyone was gone, he snuck out of the closet and into the hallways, CHS had somewhat terrible security because nobody bothered trying to break in, knowing the security cameras that are in place could land them in detention or worse, expelled, but that didn't seem to be an issue for our little friend.

He entered the choir room, despite it being after school hours, and took his usual place in the stands, ready to sing.

"With more than enough practice, I should be able to surpass even Rainbow Dash and her friends!"

What followed after that was an endless amount of singing with no breaks to be had.


CHS Hallways, 8:56 AM

You were heading to your second period class after finishing your first, you felt somewhat anxious today, but you didn't understand why, it almost felt like some kind of bad juju, or something like that. Halfway to your next class, you overheard a few of the students chatting.

"Hey, did you hear?" one student began, "Someone snuck into the school after hours and sung in the choir classroom all of last night."

"You believe too many rumors, dude." the second remarked.

"No, he's right," a third stepped in, "I heard some people saying that it was Bright Star who did it. Didn't you see how tired he looked when he walked through school today? It looked like he hadn't slept a wink last night."

After turning a corner, your mind went into overdrive as you began to realize why you felt so anxious today. Bright Star, one of Shining Spoon's best buddies, may have picked up a Number card. But unfortunately, you had no way to prove this, plus it was school time right now, and you didn't want to get in trouble.

You resolve to confront Bright either during free period or lunch hour.


CHS Cafeteria, 12:09 PM

Lunchtime had come far too slowly for you as you made your way to the cafeteria, the classes felt like they wouldn't go any faster and your anxiety only grew with each passing minute. You couldn't find Bright during free period and no one else had seen him either, which didn't help ease your mind, you prayed that even if he had a Number card that he still had enough common sense to take a break and eat when he needed to. Once you had arrived at the cafeteria, you were greeted with a disturbing sight; all of the students huddled to see something laying on the floor.

You got close enough and paled at what you saw: an unconscious Bright Star looking white as a ghost.

"Bright!" you rush over to him a put two finger to the side of his neck, "His pulse is faint..." you look at the staring student body, "Don't just stand there! Get some help!"

Suddenly, a black tendril whipped out of Bright and slammed into you, knocking you away from the crowd, whom of which backed away at the display of dark power. Slowly, Bright started to stand up as if he was never in trouble to begin with and opened his eyes, revealing a red ominous glow from them, it was clear that he was not in control right now.

"Do not interfere, Number Hunter." a distorted voice came Bright, as if his voice was mixed with another.

You grunted as you struggled to stand up, "Ugh...who are you...?"

"I am Number 49, one of the cards you seek."

The crowd was confused, they didn't understand what the possessed Bright Star meant by that.

"Then it's a Duel you want, then?"

It chuckled, "Yes." he then became serious, "This vessel is becoming weaker by the minute and my time with it is short, so I shall crush you with my final breath for my fellow Numbers' future takeover!"

"That isn't gonna happen!" you declare as you and the possessed Bright ready your Duel Pads and Gazers.

"AR Vision link established."

"Duel!"

(Y/N): 4000 LP
Number 49: 4000 LP

"I shall start us off, draw!" he drew and snickered at what he got, "For starters, I'll summon Sonata the Melodious Diva in Attack Mode!" a fairy with harp-shaped wings, long green hair, and wearing a dress marked with musical notes appeared (Sonata the Melodious Diva / Lv. 3 / ATK: 1200 / DEF: 1000), "But that's just the beginning! I activate the effect of another Sonata the Melodious Diva in my hand! If I control a "Melodious" monster, I can Special Summon it from my hand, so that makes TWO Sonatas!" a copy of the exact same fairy appeared next to the first, "And when Sonata is summoned that way, as long as it's on the field, all Fairy-type monsters gain 500 Attack and Defense Points!" both fairies began to glow significantly (Sonata the Melodious Diva [x2] / ATK: 1200 + 500 = 1700 / DEF: 1000 + 500 = 1500).

"Going strong on the word 'go'?" you asked.

"Yes, but not in the way you think!" he raised Bright hand in the air, "I Overlay my two Level 3 Divas to build the Overlay Network!" a galaxy portal formed as the monsters transforming into yellow lights flew, along with the Number's aura flowing out of Bright.

"Wait, what are you...?!"

"I XYZ SUMMON MYSELF!! NUMBER 49: FORTUNE TUNE!!" the portal exploded and out came a blue bird with feathers sticking out of its head, red, orange, and purple tail feathers, and a golden twig with 49 marked on it in its beak, chirping as it made itself known.


Number 49: Fortune Tune
Rank: 3
Attribute: Light
Type: Winged Beast/Xyz/Effect
ATK: 400
DEF: 900
Description:
2 Level 3 monsters
During each of your Standby Phases: Gain 500 Life Points. This card cannot be targeted by card effects. If this face-up card would be destroyed, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: Target 2 Level 3 monsters in your Graveyard; shuffle them both into the Deck, and if you do, return this card from your Graveyard to the Extra Deck. You can only use this effect of "Number 49: Fortune Tune" once per turn.


An awkward silence occurred with someone coughing and some even swore they heard crickets chirping.

"...That's it?" you ask, "THAT'S your true form?"

"Indeed!" it boasted, "What do you think of me now, worm?!"

"...Uh, you have EXTREMELY low Attack and Defense, so I'm pretty sure I can crush you like an ant."

"We'll see! I'll end my turn with a facedown!" Bright's body moved mechanically and set a card.

"Fine then, I draw!" as you did so, you began to think, Why would the Number summon itself so early with how weak it is? you then remember something Rainbow taught you, "For Duel Monsters, where there's a defect, there's a benefit." Its effect may be strong enough for it to have weaker Attack and Defense power, of course! I should be cautious about this, but I at least need to get a Number monster on the field. "To start my turn, I'm gonna summon Fire Hand!" the fiery hand made its appearance once again (Fire Hand / Lv. 4 / ATK: 1600 / DEF: 1000), "Then I'll play Foolish Burial! To send a monster from my Deck to my Graveyard!" you did so and played another Spell card, "Now I'll play Monster Reborn and bring back the monster I just threw away! Revive, Ice Hand!" the icy hand had also once again made its appearance (Ice Hand / Lv. 4 / ATK: 1400 / DEF: 1600), "And now I'll Overlay my two Level 4 monsters to build my own Overlay Network!" a galaxy portal had been form and the hands turned into red and blue light that flew into the vortex as it explodes, "Come forth, Number 59: Crooked Cook!" the burning chef that you had just won had blazed onto the field dramatically (Number 59: Crooked Cook / Rank 4 / ATK: 2300 / DEF: 200).

The crowd "ooh'd" and "ahh'd" at your new Number monster.

"I'll then end my turn with three facedowns!" you placed the remaining cards in your hand facedown on the field.

Rainbow, who was in the crowd, let out a breath she didn't know she was holding, "Phew! For a minute there, I thought (he/she) was gonna attack..."

"Hmph. So you've placed one of my brethren on the field. It won't matter, I've already got the upper hand! I draw!"

Just then, Bright started to glow slightly.

(Y/N): 4000 LP
Number 49: 4000 + 500 = 4500 LP

"What the?! How'd your Life Points go up?!"

The Number chuckled, "One of my many abilities. During every Standby Phase that I stand on the field, I gain 500 Life Points! Guess you should've been more aggressive on your last turn!"

You simply growled.

"Now let's continue. I summon out Canon the Melodious Diva in Attack Mode!" another fairy appeared with short hair standing up wearing a rather unique short dress, odd-looking golden glasses, and kneepads of the same material as the eyewear (Canon the Melodious Diva / Lv. 4 / ATK: 1400 / DEF: 2000), "Then I activate the effect of another Canon in my hand!"

"Ugh, again with this?" you ask, annoyed.

The Number ignored your comment and proceeded on, "I Special Summon ANOTHER Canon the Melodious Diva from my hand in Defense Mode!" the same uniquely dressed fairy appeared next to the other one, but in a defensive stance, "And there's more, when she's Special Summoned, I can change the battle position of any 'Melodious' monster I control on the field, and I choose my first Canon to put her in Defense as well!" the first fairy then mimicked the second's stance, "Now I play the Spell card, Polymerization!"

"Oh no, that's not good." you said.

"And with it, I combine the two 'Melodious' monsters on my field!" the two fairies were sucked into a red and blue portal and merged together, "Fusion Summon! Appear, Level 6! Schuberta the Melodious Maestra!" a bigger fairy came out with sky blue skin, long, flowing orange hair, wearing a mask over her eyes, a musical, yet fiery-looking dress, wielding a fancy baton.


Schuberta the Melodious Maestra
Level: 6
Attribute: Light
Type: Fairy/Fusion/Effect
ATK: 2400
DEF: 2000
Description:
2 "Melodious" monsters
During either player's turn: You can target up to 3 cards in any Graveyard(s); banish them, and if you do, this card gains 200 ATK for each. This effect can only be used once while this card is face-up on the field.


"So it's stronger than my Crooked Cook, but it's still a Number, you can't beat it without another Number, and yours is STILL too weak!" you clarified.

"True, but I can still deal you damage! Schuberta! Attack Number 59!" the big fairy waved her baton around as if she was conducting an orchestra, then pointed it at the chef and fired a laser piecing through its body and through your chest, making you scream and fall to your knees.

(Y/N): 4000 - 100 = 3900 LP
Number 49: 4500 LP

"I end my turn."

You growl, "Alright, that tears it! Time to get serious! Draw!" you did so, then point at the bird Number, "I attack Fortune Tune with Crooked Cook!" the aforementioned chef charged forward, frying pan and flamethrower at the ready, "Roast that bird!"

"Ha! I activate the Trap card, Lumenize!"


Lumenize
Normal Trap
When an opponent's monster declares an attack: Target the attacking monster; negate the attack, and 1 face-up LIGHT monster you control gains ATK equal to that target's ATK, until your next End Phase.


Crooked Cook began glowing in a brilliant light, then the light flowed into Fortune Tune, "Thanks to that Trap you set off, now I am more powerful than your pathetic excuse of a cook until the End Phase after my next!" the bird began to flap its wings wildly as power now coursed through it (Number 49: Fortune Tune / ATK: 400 + 2300 = 2700).

You facepalm frustratingly.

"You idiot!" you heard Rainbow yell, "Have you SERIOUSLY learned nothing?!"

You sigh, "Gotta buy some time. I activate Crooked Cook's effect! By using one Overlay Unit, I can destroy any number of cards I control to give Crooked Cook more Attack power! I destroy my two of my three facedown cards!" one of the swirling light flew into the chef's flamethrower (OLU: 2 - 1 = 1), and burned away the left and right facedowns, revealing themselves to be Star Changer and Emergency Provisions, leaving the middle facedown by itself and boosting the chef's strength as he appeared more bulky (Number 59 Crooked Cook / ATK: 2300 + 600 = 2900), "I'll end my turn with that."

"Then it's my turn! I draw!" once again, Bright body glowed as the Number's Life Points went up again.

(Y/N): 3900 LP
Number 49: 4500 + 500 = 5000 LP

"And I'll activate the card I just drew, Cards from the Sky!"


Cards from the Sky
Normal Spell
Banish 1 LIGHT Fairy monster in your hand, and if you do, draw 2 cards. You cannot Special Summon or conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this card.


"And with this baby, I banish a LIGHT-attributed Fairy-type monster from my hand to draw two more cards, at the cost of me not being able to Special Summon or attack this turn! And I banish my Mozarta the Melodious Maestra!" once the aforementioned monster was placed into Bright's deck box, he was forced to draw two new cards from his Deck, "Ooh! Nice draw! I now play Trade-In! With it, I discard another Mozarta in my hand to draw ANOTHER two cards!" he did so, discard his monster and draw two cards yet again, "Now I activate Schuberta's effect! I banish three cards in your Graveyard to boost her Attack Points by 200 for each one!" the three cards the Number banished were your Monster Reborn, Ice Hand that was the used Overlay Unit, and Emergency Provisions, all of which brought its Fusion Monster's strength up significantly (Schuberta the Melodious Maestra / ATK: 2400 + 600 = 3000), "My turn's over, now make yours."

You sigh and try to focus, "I draw!" I've got one turn to flip this Duel on its head, if don't do something big soon, I'll be a goner in no time. "...I'll set a facedown for now."

"Heh, so THIS is the great Number Hunter we've feared for so long? How sad. I draw! And activate Schuberta's effect again, this time by banishing cards in MY Graveyard! I banish Polymerization, Cards in the Sky, and Lumenize!" as he did so, its Fusion Monster's strength grew once more (Schuberta the Melodious Maestra / ATK: 3000 + 600 = 3600), "Then I play Blustering Winds, to boost my Attack and Defense by 1000 for this turn only!" the Number now grew even stronger (Number 49: Fortune Tune / ATK: 2700 + 1000 = 3700 / DEF: 900 + 1000 = 1900), "Now attack, Schuberta!" the fairy did its usual attack, except it did more damage this time.

(Y/N): 3900 - 700 = 3200 LP
Number 49: 5000 LP

"Now I'll finish off Crooked Cook once and for all! I attack that wretched chef!" the Number quickly closed in on your Number monster.

"I activate the Trap card, Inverse Universe! All effect monsters have their Attack and Defense stats switched!"

Suddenly, all the monsters on the field started feeling strange, as if someone major had changed within them (Number 49: Fortune Tune / ATK: 3700 > 1900 / DEF: 1900 > 3700) (Schuberta the Melodious Maestra / ATK: 3600 > 2000 / DEF: 2000 > 3600) (Number 59: Crooked Cook ATK: 2900 > 200 / DEF: 200 > 2900).

"That won't do a thing! Your monster's still too weak!"

"Oh, really? I activate my facedown Equip Spell, Buster Rancher and equip it to my now weakened Cook!"


Buster Rancher
Equip Spell
Only a monster with an ATK of 1000 points or less can be equipped with this card. During damage calculation, increase the ATK of the monster equipped with this card by 2500 points if the opponent's monster that battles it is in Attack Position and its ATK is 2500 or more, OR if the opponent's monster that battles it is in Defense Position and its DEF is 2500 or more.


In your Number's flamethrower hand, a massive gun materialized, boosting your monster's power exponentially (Number 59: Crooked Cook / ATK: 200 + 2500 = 2700), "And just to make sure that the effect works properly, I play Rush Recklessly on you, Number!" the Number's power grew slightly (Number 49: Fortune Tune / ATK: 1900 + 700 = 2600).

"N-NO!! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!"

"Crooked Cook! Counterattack! Burning Buster!" your Number took aim at the bird Number and fired a gigantic blast of energy, vaporizing it into nothing as its aura flowed back into Bright, who looks like he's getting even weaker as the Duel continues.

(Y/N): 3200 LP
Number 49: 5000 - 100 = 4900 LP

"Grr...! I activate my effect from the Graveyard! I target 2 Level 3 monsters in my Graveyard, then shuffle them back into my Deck! And I choose my two Sonatas!" the two monsters popped out of the Graveyard slot as Bright's possessed body took them and shoved them back into his Deck, initiating the Auto-shuffle feature of the Duel Pad, "And that's not all! If I do that, I can take my card self from my Graveyard and put it back in my Extra Deck!" Fortune Tune also popped out of the Graveyard slot and Bright returned it to his Extra Deck tray, "...I'll end my turn." the Number ended, reluctantly.

"Then it's my turn again! I draw!" you look at the card in your hand, Perfect! "I play the Spell card Stop Attack! And I force your remaining monster to Defense Position!" Schuberta suddenly took a knee to a defensive stance, "Now I'll have Crooked Cook attack her with Buster Rancher's power boost effect!" the chef charged another laser shot at the fairy, "Burning Buster!" it fired and reduced the fairy to ash and dust, "I'll stop there for now."

"I draw!" it took a look at its hand, "I summon Aria the Melodious Diva in Attack Mode!" another musical-looking fairy appeared with harp-shaped wings and wearing another unique outfit with musical note leggings (Aria the Melodious Diva / Lv. 4 / ATK: 1600 / DEF: 1200), "And since your Equip Spell strictly requires a monster with 2,500 or more Attack Points to use its boost, I'm going to take advantage of that weakness! Aria, attack Number 59!" the fairy spun around and delivered an axe-swing kick to the chef, lowering your Life Points once again while leaving it intact.

(Y/N): 3200 - 1400 = 1800 LP
Number 49: 4900 LP

"I end my turn for now."

"Then I draw! And end my turn by changing Crooked Cook in Defense Mode!" the chef went into a defensive position.

"Don't think your monster's now high Defense Points will protect you, (boy/girl)! I draw! I summon my newly returned Sonata the Melodious Diva in Attack Mode!" the same long green haired fairy returned to the field (Sonata the Melodious Diva / Lv. 3 / ATK: 1200 / DEF: 1000), "With that, I'll end my turn and it's only a matter of time before I get my hands on another Sonata!"

You wordlessly drew and notice that Bright isn't looking so good right now, I better end this now before Bright is a knock away from Death's door. you look at the two cards in your hand: another copy of Inverse Universe and Salamandra, "Better make this work, I end with a facedown!" you ended by setting your Trap.

"Draw!" it looks at the drawn card and sneered, "YES!! I summon another Sonata the Melodious Diva in Attack Mode!!" the same green haired fairy appeared (Sonata the Melodious Diva / Lv. 3 / ATK: 1200 / DEF: 1000), "Now I Overlay my two Level 3 monsters to reconstruct the Overlay Network!!" another galaxy portal appeared and the fairies, which turned into lights again, flew inside along with the Number's aura and it exploded, "Appear once again, Number 49: Fortune Tune!!" the same blue bird Number appeared onto the field once more (Number 49: Fortune Tune / Rank: 3 / ATK: 400 / DEF: 900), "But since I can't deal any damage to you or destroy your Number, I'll end for now."

"Good! Then I draw!" you drew one of your most valuable cards in situations like this: Overlay Capture, "Alright, I activate my Trap, another Inverse Universe! All monsters stats are switched again!" the monsters on the field felt their strength change (Number 59: Crooked Cook ATK: 200 > 2900 / DEF: 2900 > 200) (Number 49: Fortune Tune / ATK: 400 > 900 / DEF: 900 > 400) (Aria the Melodious Diva / ATK: 1600 > 1200 / DEF: 1200 > 1600), "Now I activate Crooked Cook's effect! By using his last Overlay Unit, I'll destroy my now useless Buster Rancher for another power boost!" the final swirling light disappeared and the Equip Spell suddenly shattered into fragments of light (OLU: 1 - 1 = 0), giving the chef more strength (Number 59: Crooked Cook / ATK: 2900 + 300 = 3200), "Then I'll give my Cook yet ANOTHER power boost! I equip him with Salamandra, giving him 700 extra Attack Points!" the frying pan in the chef's hand disappeared and in its place was a fiery sword (Number 59: Crooked Cook / ATK: 3200 + 700 = 3900), "And lastly, I'll switch him into Attack Mode and attack Fortune Tune!" the chef charged forward yet again, sword in hand and ready to burn.

The Number began to panic, "I-I activate my effect! By using an Overlay Unit, I cannot be destroy--"

"No you don't! I activate Overlay Capture from my hand! I can remove all the Overlay Units from one of your Xyz Monsters and attach this Spell to my own Xyz Monster as an Overlay Unit!" suddenly, all of the bird's swirling light vanished into thin air (Number 49: Fortune Tune / OLU: 2 > 0) and a new light began swirling around the chef (Number 59: Crooked Cook / OLU: 0 + 1 = 1).

"YOU WRETCHED BRAT!!"

"Crooked Cook, continue your attack! Salamandra Slash!" the chef cleaved through the bird, making it explode and the aura returned to Bright once again.

(Y/N): 1800 LP
Number 49: 4900 - 3000 = 1900 LP

"I end my turn."

"This is gonna be close..." Sunset said to her friends.

"This is...nothing more...than a minor setback! I draw! My effect activates once more! I shuffle my two Sonatas into my Deck and re-add myself to the Extra Deck!" the Number looked at its hand and saw nothing of use at this point in time, This kid's cards are worthless!! "I switch Aria to Defense Mode and end my turn!"

"Then I..." If can get the exact card I need, this Duel's mine! "DRAW!" you looked at it and smiled triumphantly, "Sweet! I equip Crooked Cook with Fairy Meteor Crush!"

"NO!!!"

"Now I can deal piercing battle damage when I attack a Defense Position monster! Crooked Cook, end this and save our fellow Wondercolt! Salamandra Slash!" the chef rushed towards the defending monster with his blade, which was now endowed with a great power, and struck it down.

"I...lost...? IMPOSSIBLE!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

(Y/N): 1800 LP
Number 49: 1900 - 2300 = 0 LP

WINNER: (Y/N)

With that, the AR Link dissipated and Bright started to fall to the ground until he was caught by Rainbow. Just then, an orb of light came out of his chest and flew to you, giving you another Number.

"He's not looking so hot..." Rainbow said.

"Don't worry, I called 911 before the Duel started," Sunset began, "an ambulance will be here in a matter of seconds."

The sound of sirens started to become known and was getting closer as the students helped Bright Star outside and to the stretcher. He was immediately taken to Canterlot City General Hospital where he was put into the Intense Care Unit to keep a close watch on his condition. After three long, agonizing days of worry, he was declared stable and allowed visitors, but only a few people at a time so no one can overwhelm him, soon enough you were allowed to speak with him when the number of anxious students finally dwindled, you wanted to speak with about the Number that possessed him, Fortune Tune.

"Hey, Bright." you greet.

"Hey there, (Y/N)." he greets back, but in a strained tone.

"How're you feeling?"

"Much better, but I'll be in here for a few more days until the doctors say I'm well enough to leave."

"At least you're doing alright."

"By the way, thanks a million."

"For what?"

"For stopping that psychotic card. I know it wasn't easy, but you saved my life. Is there any way I can repay you?"

"Just take it easy for now, that's all I ask."

"Okay. And..." he holds his arm out towards you, handing you a card, "Take this."

You grabbed it and read it, "Trade-In?"

"Trust me, you need it a lot more than I do right now."

You smile, "Thanks."

A knock came from the hospital room door, "Visiting hours are almost over, please hurry up in there."

You began to take your leave, "Feel better soon, Bright."

He nods, "I'll try my best."

You nod back and exited the room, heading home for the day.


Meanwhile...

"...That was far too close. That (boy/girl) is getting careless..."

Gazing Eye was sitting in his hidden room within the abandoned warehouse, brooding over your "victory".

"At this rate we may HAVE to intervene sooner than expected."

He felt an anxious aura coming from his Extra Deck and pulled out a Number card with an image of a giant spike with a massive eye embedded in it and a yellow ring around it.

"Patience, my friend. You'll have your chance, believe me, you will have your chance."

He seized speaking with his Number and continued to wait for his Number Hunter team to arrive for their next assignment...

Author's Note:

Hey everyone, sorry I took so long with this story, but real life wasn't kind to me and all that, so I'm trying to get back into this story and many others.

Also, I know what you're thinking: "Golden! Why didn't you use Fortune Tune's effect to stop it from being destroyed the first time?" Because it was a plot device, the Second Person Protagonist didn't have enough cards in their hand or on the field for me to use one of my favorite Spell cards, Overlay Capture, which detaches all of one opposing Xyz Monster's Xyz Materials, then the Spell attaches itself to the user's Xyz Monster as a new Xyz Material. I know it's a terrible excuse, but I'm doing my best, sorry everyone.

Lastly, can you guess what Number Gazing Eye has?

Comments ( 11 )

Number 11 Big Eye.

9698129 And we have a winner!

Will you be using made-up cards, and giving the monster cards attack names?

9758532
1. Don't know entirely

2. Probably not

9759532
I don’t know what to tell you but pictures and wiki I looked at say otherwise.

9759548 I may have to do more digging then

9759689
Nope. End of turn.

Just re-checked 59’s effect. You have to destroy all possible cards on your field and only gets boosted by the monsters it’s effect destroyed.

Wonder if this fic will continue?


And how would things go for characters like Spike in this?

I wish there would be more second person yugioh stories :(

Looking forward to seeing this continue

Login or register to comment