• Published 27th Jul 2016
  • 5,552 Views, 86 Comments

Mare Done Well - dirty little secret



Rainbow just had sex with Mare Do Well. That leaves her with one important question: Which of her friends did she just do?

  • ...
20
 86
 5,552
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 68 )

a fun little romp, i like it ^_^

...Dang, can't win them all. Though herm princess Twi was a pretty sweet consolation prize!

7428718
^.^ Glad to hear it!

7428746
Spoilers! :heart:

7428784
And it all worked out okay in the end. I think we all learned a valuable lesson today.
[roll credits]

7428797
Dun dun DUN!
(That would be fun, but where would Scootaloo have learned the tongue thing? Also, isn't she pretty small to be able to pull off a Mare Do Well costume?)

Are you rushing these? Or just saving the best stuff for later? Not that these are bad or anything, they're just a little sparse compared to your usual standard.

Comment posted by whiterook6 deleted Jul 27th, 2016

I'll be watching this one for sure! Did Dash not get a good enough look at Mare Do Well to see if she had wings or a horn?

7428855 Do you check everyone you mate with for wings and a horn?
I uh... hope not. That would actually be a bit weird.

7428841
Well, to be honest, I kind of am focusing the bulk of my efforts elsewhere at the moment.
But this story had to be done; the will of the supporters will not be denied.

7428855
Of course not.

Hah, amusing. I'm not really a fan of futa, but it worked nicely for this chapter. I expect Rainbow to face a lot more unexpected kinkiness as she goes through her other friends!

You know, there was this very popular and well done story about Rainbow getting into a romance with MMDW, and trying to figure out who of her friends, exactly, was in that suit. Can't find it anywhere -- the author maybe took it down, and I can't remember what the title was -- but this story vividly reminded me of it. Only, you know, as shameless clop. :pinkiehappy:

7429003
Huh, so this concept has been done before, at least sort of.
Good to know.
And after all, there is nothing new under the sun.

7429062
That's literally just me being lazy.

It was Cthulhu all a long.

7429195
Ah.

7429172
Well, that explains the tongue tentacle thing.

Huh. This certainly is something.

It just keeps coming and coming!

heh heh

Definitely a fun little clop

7429195
Yes, thank you! That's exactly the story I was thinking. I thought I had it in my faves, but apparently didn't. Again, thank you. :pinkiehappy:

7429640

You are welcome.

I'm going to bet Mare Do Well is actually a pony of her own, and Rainbow ends up super confused when it's none of her friends that match her experience and she still doesn't have it figured out.

This is my fanfic aesthetic. Absurdity :derpytongue2:

Probably Rarity or Fluttershy. The ones who act prim and proper or introverted are usually the kinky ones.

7429265
It is a thing.

7429281
:rainbowlaugh: No, but that's a fun idea!

7429358
No pun in ten did.

7429364
She's just that good.

7429372
Thanks! ^.^

7429698
That would be one poor, confused Rainbow Dash!

7429792
Present tense is perfectly valid. ^.^ The Hunger Games, to give one popular example, was written entirely in present tense.
In this case, I think it gives the prologue a bit more of an authentic 'Rainbow is surprised about this' feel. And I pretty much just rolled with it from then on.
Also, I thought I knew who it was, but... A lot of the comments here about it being none of her friends are opening up intriguing ideas...

7429856
I can tell.

7430048
7430138
Nobody has any faith in Pinkie, apparently.

But IS it one of the Mane 6? Maybe you're playin with us.

It's totally Princesss Celestia in her Sunny Skies pony

7430574
I'm... well, I'm no longer sure who it is.
I'll find out with the rest of you!
The one thing I am sure of is that Rainbow's going to have to hook up with a lot more ponies in order to find out.

my money is on a non mane 6 like Lightning Dust or Spitfire hehe. also I would love to read a one shot of lyra and Bon bon roasting RD

7430742
"If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it, or you must sign up for Dirty Little Secret's Patreon and get him to write it for you." - Toni Morrison (paraphrased)

16 hours since I posted it and now it hits the feature box? Huh.
And here I'd given up hope.

Nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask.

Then I got laid.

Too bad I'll never know what did it.

7431232
Dat Payday 2 reference.

Hmm...my guess would be that it's all of her friends. Not literally all of them in the costume, of course, but in the sense that they were all behind it. All of them wanted a piece of Dash, so they came up with the MMDW plan because they knew that - being who she is - she'd decide to have sex with them to figure out who it was. So it doesn't matter which of them was physically in the costume, because now all of them will get what they wanted: a chance to taste the Rainbow.

What if it is luna she has the mare-do-wellcostume (i think) and she is quasi-imortal wich would give her a long enugh life to devolop that particular talent.:unsuresweetie:

Sonofabitch! Ill never fucking finish reading all the stories in my Read Later shelf if this keeps up!

I vote its none of them, its just a random pony being Mare do well.

7432544 Consider you comment liked and concurred with!

I guess the first question I would ask is. "What color was her vag?"

7428832
...'sigh' I'm sad right now. I wanted to post a pic, gif or video of Recoome saying "You Do Well" but I couldn't find one. Now I can't finish my joke.:fluttercry:

It was going to be really funny to (I hope).:fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry:

7432072 Well if you want to go with that and have some real fun, throw in magic and have it be none of them. It could have been a sewing dummy in the costume, animated by magic spells, and using a combination of desire and the group's sexual experiments to have it do what it did, leading Rainbow Dash into her current line of activity.

...
*Makes a note for a story about Rarity and having one of her dummies being a sex doll.*

This has to be related to the "Batman: The Killing Joke" added sex scene controversy. The timing of the release of this fic is too coincidental. :rainbowlaugh:

7431225
Go on...

7431232
Maybe I should get a mask...

7431635
I just want to be clear: I was completely unaware of that other story.

7432072
Heh, that would be fun.

7432297
Only time will tell...

7432512
But she's bigger, and that would be obvious, even behind a mask.

7432544
Muahahaha!

7432643
Well, not random.

7433346
Pink. They're all pink.

7433578
So it goes...

7433599
I would read that story.

7433786
Nope! I have no idea what you're talking about.

she should just ask them if they were the mare-do-well she saw last night.

But then there wouldn't be a story.

7435170
Might work on honest AJ. But the rest of them are all going to say no, regardless of if it was actually them or not.

7443258
Only one way to find out... ^.^

Well, two ways. My Patreon supporters are able to take a sneak peek at the planning documents.

So far this is fun and easy to read. You manage to keep up the suspense just right. If not already considering, none of the other ponys should do actually anything that could help Dashie to figure out who the mare was that had done her so well. Twilight already succeded, but that was kinda obvious. We don't call her "Purple Smart" for no reasons. If I had to guess, I'd say it was Rarity. Still, I hope that you don't plan on RD bucking her way through the Mane 5 'til she finds the one. I'd rather suggest she'll do some investigations about the places the others were in when "Prologue" happened. Maybe it is not even one of the Mane 5 but somepony else, like The Great And Powerful TRRIXIE!

C Y @

7447027

I'd rather suggest she'll do some investigations about the places the others were in when "Prologue" happened.

But... that wouldn't be so cloptastic!

7447138 Don't and I repeat DON'T let Dashie write your comments.
Personally, I like some plot around my clop. (Story, not the other kind of plot)

7453977
Well, I was using the word 'fuck' in a loose sense ... mostly because there's no good single verb for 'to be fucked by'.

7488961
Well, I'm using 'fuck' in the most liberal way.

Welp I can see a potential harem starting in the near future. :ajsmug:

Login or register to comment