• Published 2nd Nov 2015
  • 8,590 Views, 519 Comments

Kingdom Hearts: Heart of the Twilight - Sora Sentry



When Sci Twilight met a boy, her darkness will shine by a light that she never seen, the emptiness of her heart will be fill and a brand-new feeling will be born within it...

  • ...
23
 519
 8,590

Chapter 14: Friends Reunion

Back at Canterlot City. The gang was at their usual spot, the roof of the school sat on the edge as usual, though it was still a little earlier than usual, it was just the middle of the day.

“Mm-hm! Man this is some good ice-cream, huh?” Spike2 said being on the princess Twilight’s lap tasting the sea-salt ice-cream Riku gave him with a smile on his face.

“I agree, I can see why you guys like it so much” The princess said agreeing with her Spike having an ice-cream on her own, Sora and Riku thanked with a nod in response.

“Yep! It’s sooo good that I never have enough of it!” Pinkie said with a very cheerful face, she grew to love those ice-cream by the time she ate one “And don’t worry if you boys run out of ‘em, I’m ‘this’ close of making more with the same exact taste” She continued making the gesture of being close with her free hand.

“Cool” Sora said in response with his usual smile.

“So you guys have been doing this almost everyday last week, right?” Twi2 said to confirm what she was told.

“Yep, it pretty much became our usual thing ever since the boys told us about it” Sunset said to her best friend with a smile on her face while eating her ice-cream.

“Welp, I gotta say that I really like this, being with friends and eating good ice-cream” Spike2 said with a smile on his face as Twi2 nodded in agreement.

“And also it’s nice the view from up here, but something seems a little off about it” She said feeling there was something missing on the panorama.

“Well we usually do this later, when the sun is setting” Riku said to her “It’s a beautiful sight” He concluded with a smile.

“I have no doubt about it” The princess said in agreement.

“Boy, this one day seems longer than it seems, all that happened just today and it’s barely midday” Flash said feeling that it’s been longer than it actually was and everyone else nodded in agreement feeling the same.

“Say guys? Can you please tell us what’s going on?” Twi2 gently asked to her friends “It’s been a little while since we were all here” She said marking the fact that they all have been there for a good while.

“Sure” Riku answered her with a smile and a nod.

“But it’s a bit of a long story” Sora said to her still wearing his smile.

“I like long stories” The princess said with a friendly smile, her other giggled a bit in response.

“It’s funny, I said the exact same thing the other day” Twilight said still wearing the smile on her face, while having her pet on her lap.

“You two are the same person alright” Spike said while eating his ice-cream and the two Twilights giggled a bit at this.

“Well first off, you need to know about me and Sora” Riku began with the story. Sora and Riku told everything to the equestrian Twilight and Spike, where they came from, about their powers, about the heartless and nobodies, about all worlds existing in the universe, their origin story and Kingdom Hearts itself, their past actions up until this point and lastly organization XIII and Xehanort, their plans and current intentions here.

“...And that’s everything you have to know” Sora finished the story leaving the princess and her assistant shocked, almost paralyzed.

“Yeah, we reacted the same way” Rainbow said bluntly not amused at their reactions.

“S-so, there’s this evil group that’s trying to destroy everything in the universe including the girls?” Spike2 said scared to death.

“I’m afraid so” Sora responded shrugging.

“That’s it! Twi we’re going back home, NOW!” Spike2 said still scared wanting to run back home as fast as possible.

“No Spike, we can’t” She said denying his statement.

“What?! Are you serious girl!?” The dog said freaked out “They want you dead!!”

“And that’s exactly why I can’t return home, I must stay here and help as I can, I don't want to be a coward who runs away” She said calmly to her Spike.

“But-!” He tried to talk her back but the princess interrupted him.

“I won’t change my mind” She said still sounding calm yet firm.

“I’m as scared as you bro, but I’m not freaking out about this, am I not?” Spike said to his equestrian double “Besides you’re not forced to stay”

“I know that but I have to compromise as Twilight’s assistant to not leave her side unless she said so, If not I would run back home already” He said back to his double.

“And for that I’m grateful to you Spike” Twi2 said petting her Spike with a smile though he was grumbling.

“Calm down Spike2, That’s what Riku and I are here for, to protect all of you” Sora said with his usual cheerful smile to cheer him up “You’ll be safe around us”

“We’ve been sent here to do just that” Riku said with a smile as well.

“They’re right bro, I feel more than safe with those two close” Spike said to his other with a smile as well.

“Okay, if you say so” Spike2 said feeling a bit better.

“Then, you boys are here to stop this ‘organization XIII’ right?” Twi2 said to both Sora and Riku to confirm what they said which they responded with a nod.

“And now that we know it was thanks to you that the equestrian magic scattered around this world, I realize that you’re the most important source of light and therefore you need our protection” Riku explained her.

“Well, I feel safer now” She said smiling at the boys.

“Heh, 7 sources of light, why am I not surprise?” Sora said chuckling a little.

“Like the 7 princesses of heart, right?” Sunset said remembering what she was told about them.

“Yep, but actually, it’s 8 girls Sora and I have to watch over” Riku said still wearing his smile, but everyone else seemed a little confused “You see, back there Xehanort said that the Twilight from this world was now in their sight, now I get what he meant, she’s also a source of light”

“Me?” Twilight asked him uncertain about it and Riku nodded in response.

“Light’s in your heart, within the darkness, really deep within. Now I realized that it has always been there, it’s just asleep and due to your darkness it was trapped deep within it and it was fading away because of it” Riku explained her “But thanks to Sora your light revived and even grew, I can feel it, even if still weaker, it’s there”

“Thanks to me?” Sora asked surprised at this.

“Yeah, you revived a fading light, you did a favor to not just this world but also all of us, if it weren’t for you her light might have faded away along with her” Riku said with a smile to him.

“Hehehe, I guess it all has to do with the mission after all” Sora said rubbing the back of his head with a smile on his face and Twilight blushed at him with a shy smile on her face as she played with her hair.

Sora…” Twilight thought glaring at Sora with loving eyes “I guess I owe you something else now” She said with a warm smile on her face still with a pink blush on it.

“Nah don’t sweat it Twily, anything for my bestie” Sora said to her with a warm smile of his own giving her a soft punch on her shoulder while winking, everyone else thought that it was a cute scene.

“But to make it clear, the 7th source of light is composed of the two Twilights, since their the same being, therefore it’s made up of two halves, each Twilight holding each half” Riku said making things clear for his friends and everyone nodded understanding.

“I suppose I can no longer feel out of place around you girls” Twilight said to the girls still wearing her smile.

“You know, maybe this was all meant to be, me meeting you and help you out, since it turns out that you’re so important as they are, who would have thought it?” Sora said to Twilight realizing that it might have been destiny all along his encounter with Twilight.

“Maybe you’re right Sora” Twilight said agreeing with him.

“But boys, don’t you think that this is too much for you?” The princess asked to both Sora and Riku worried for them “I mean we’re 8 and you’re just 2”

“Nah, don’t worry Twi, they’ve been through worse, right guys?” Rainbow said with a smile assuring her in which the boys nodded in confirmation.

“Hey I’m also here to help them out, ya know?” Flash said to draw attention “And don’t worry princess I won’t let anything happen to you, I promise” He said to the equestrian Twilight with a smile on his face.

“Thank you Flash” She said to him with a pink blush on her face playing with her hair, the girls thought it was cute.

“Ya know guys, you make a cute couple and all but, maybe you shouldn’t make your sappy stuff in public” Riku said to the happy couple trying to not sound mean or anything.

“Oh c’mon, you still don’t know anything about love and couples Riku” Flash complained his statement as he crossed his arms and Riku in response shrugging.

“But seriously, I’m happy that you two are dating” Sora said happy for his friends and they thanked him with smiles. For a little while both Sora and Riku we’re responding questions asked by the princess Twilight and her Spike regarding their past actions, mostly Sora which Spike2 found more outstanding, like his face off against countless heartless and nobodies, the adventures around the countless worlds and many other things that made the princess impressed and her doggy assistant amazed.

“Wow...just wow!” Spike2 said not sounding words out the impression “It’s mind blowing that you Sora face off with all kinds of villains and SLICE through entire buildings. BUILDINGS!” He continued being both impressed and shock.

“I know what cha mean brother, I was just like that when I heard all of that, pretty much there’s almost nothing that he can’t do” Spike said to his other with a smile on his face “Well, except waking up early by himself and willingly study and do his homework, that’s two of the things that he can’t do” He added messing a bit with the boy.

“Hey I’m still here, ya know?” Sora said to the dog sounding offended and everyone giggled a bit by this.

“Light up Sora, I’m just messing a bit with ya” The tiny dog said to him.

“In any case, I’m really impressed by your accomplishment boys, it’s way more than I did in the past” The princess said with a smile on her face “And look I don’t say that often”

“To be fair, she never said that before about someone else” Her Spike corrected her in response she glared at him like a little bother “What? You know it’s true” He responded to her glared.

“Don’t worry guys, just like the ones from here they also tend to argue” Sunset said to the boys with a smile on her face and they acknowledged it, they found it not too surprising and yet a little funny.

“Isn’t it weird to see ourselves arguing?” Spike said to his owner.

“Yes, but it wouldn’t be the weirdest thing we saw so far” She replied him.

“Anyway, are we done with the little interview? You two gave us a lot of questions” Riku said to the equestrian visitors.

“Yeah, you’ve been asking us questions for almost an hour or so” Sora said to them rubbing the back of his head.

“Just a few more questions!” Spike2 said to them still wanting to know more about them “Please” He adding basically begging them with puppy eyes.

Riku sighed in response “Alright, just a few more” He said to him with a smile unable to say no.

“You’re lucky that you’re a cute lil’ dog right now” Sora said to him with a smile on his face shaking his head feeling the same as his best friend in which he responded shrugging.

“Okay. How ‘bout what you two been doing before coming here?” The princess asked them with a smile.

“Hey, come to think of it, we don’t know either” Sunset said now realizing that the boys didn’t mention what exactly were doing before attending their current mission.

“Yeah, why you didn’t said anythin’ ‘bout that before?” Applejack asked the boys.

“You didn’t ask” Sora said shrugging “But we’ll tell you now, Like I said before I was just beginning a new journey with Donald and Goofy through the worlds, again. We’re looking for a way to recover the missing keybladers for the guardians of light, which are still incomplete” Sora explained.

“Me on other hand. I was looking for a way to enter to the realm of darkness with Mickey” Riku said to the others.

“To the realm darkness?” Sunset repeated with concern.

“But, that place’s basically a hell. Why would you want to go there?” Rainbow asked him concerned as well.

“There’s something in there that we must recover, something really vital for us” Riku said trying to sound vague having a serious expression.

“Oh okay. And what is it?” Sunset asked him still not liking at all the idea of him going into such dangerous place as that.

“...It doesn’t matter for now” He said to her looking at the other side sounding faintly sad, Sunset noticed it with a worried face as well that he was trying to avoid telling everyone why he and Mickey are going after in the realm of darkness, so she decided to let that alone for now, she didn’t wanted to make him talk about something he didn’t want to.

“So, that’s what you guys are gonna do after you’re done here, right?” Twilight said to them sounding a little sad just thinking on the two of them leaving, obviously more for Sora, she was still scared to death that something horrible happens to him once he leaves far far away from her, but she had no other option that accept it despite her fears of losing him, she had to be reluctant about it, she knew he wouldn’t be here forever. Sunset was feeling the same, her sad expression was telling so, she didn’t want to let go her beloved guardian either but she had to despite how painful it would be for her to see him go or the ever lingering fear on her heart of losing him for good.

“Yeah…” Sora answered nodding sounding a bit sad as well, he was enjoying the time he was spending with his new friends in this world that he was getting sad at the thought of leaving, just like many other times before, however this time it felt deeper than that like leaving his own home. Riku felt the same the expression on his face was telling so “But hey, we told ya we’ll return later so, cheer up” Sora said changing to a more cheerful tone on his voice wanting to make his friends feel better about it.

“Besides, we still have plenty of time here to be with you all, there’s no need to think about that for now” Riku said doing the same with a smile on his face and everyone else smiled at this.

“Yeah, you’re right boys” Sunset said to them with a smile on her face.

“Too bad that you two probably won’t be here for the camp trip” Pinkie said to the boys as she finishes her ice-cream.

“Camp trip?” Sora repeated asking.

“Yes, you see in a few months or so our entire class is going on a trip to spend a week at camp Everfree” Rainbow said to them with an excited smile on her face “It’s going to be a blast, there will be lots of games, trips on the wild and other kinds of fun stuff!” She added excitedly.

“Camp Everfree you say?” the princess Twilight said sounding a little uneasy due to bad experiences at a certain forest she’s been to before.

“Yeah I don’t have a good feeling about that, what if something happens in there?” Spike2 said to the girls feeling the same.

“Nah” Rainbow responded waving her hand and so the others responded denied the possibility on their own ways.

“Well, can’t say that I didn’t warn you all” Spike2 said to them, but then again he thought that maybe it wasn’t the same forest as the one back at his world as so the princess thought the same.

“Oh man. That sounds very fun, but we won’t be here by then and with how much I like to go camping” Sora said grumbling crossing his arms.

“But Sora, you’re kinda always go on camping when you travel through worlds” Riku said to him.

“Yeah I know, but still it would be cool if I could go there” Sora said back at him.

“You got a point there but we most likely we’ll leave by next month, oh well” Riku said shrugging.

“Hey I got an idea dudes” Flash declared to the boys with a smile on his face “After you return. How ‘bout if we go to a camp trip? Just imaging just us men on a roadtrip to wildness”

“I like how that sounds” Sora said with a smile on his face “Okay I’m in”

“Sound idea Flash, I’m in too” Riku said agreeing with his idea “It would be a good change of pace, since we’re just 3 guys, not counting the pups of course, and we’re surrounded by girls” He continued, the statement made the two Spikes glare at him offended.

“Not that we dislike that, it’s just a little weird since it has always been the other way around” Sora said to not make the girls offended.

“Meh, you’ll get use to it guys” Spike said at the 3 boys.

“And you’ll like it once you do” Spike2 added and then both dogs made a gesture similar to a high-5 but with their paws.

“Anyway, wanna ask something else?” Sora asked the equestrian visitors.

“Hmmm” The princess Twilight thought for a moment what else ask to the boys.

“Oh hey, what about that another friend of yours, ‘Kairi’ wasn’t it?” Spike2 said to the two of them “You said she was your other best friend, that she lived in the same island as you and stuff and that she’s one of these ‘princesses of heart’, right?” He added recalling what he was told by the keybladers.

“Yeah, one of seven maidens with hearts made up of only light” Twi2 said recalling what the boys told her a while ago.

“Yep that’s her. What about her?” Riku asked back.

“Well. Where is she now?” Twi2 asked to both boys “You didn’t mention where she is now or what she’s doing”

“She’s still safe on the islands?” Spike2 asked as well.

“Oh right, I think I skipped that part” Riku said rubbing the back of his head realizing he accidentally skipped the parts about Kairi after their second journey “After our exam, master Yen Sid asked me to bring her to him and then he send her off to Radiant Garden, the world where she was born, to train under the supervision of a wise wizard there” He explained.

“Oh because she’s also able to wield a keyblade, so I assume she’s there to learn how to use it” The princess said putting two and two together and Sora and Riku nodded in confirmation.

“But wait, you guys said that this ‘organization XIII’ is after her and the other princesses to recreate this really old ‘X-Blade’ or something like that” Spike2 said to them “So wouldn’t it be a little dangerous and risky to let her fight along with you?” He asked them.

“We know it could be risky but you see, keyblade wielders that fight for the light-or in general- are almost non-existing so we didn’t have too many choices” Sora replied to the question.

“I see, but still, I’m not so sure about that” Twi2 said to the boys in understanding.

“We all feel the same dear, but I am sure they know what they are doing, right boys?” Rarity said to Sora and Riku and they nodded in confirmation.

“And she’s with another friend of ours to watch over her for us” Riku said to the the princess and her assistant.

“Your friend Lea, right?” Twilight said to the boys.

“Yep, you got it memorized alright Twily” Sora said to her making Lea’s typical gesture which made her giggle a bit slightly blushed.

“Yeah, he’s training with her and he’ll make sure she’s fine, the guy’s really tough so we can count on him” Riku continued with a smile on his face.

“I see” The princess said in understanding “Another question guys? This ‘Mickey’ friend of yours, you guys said he’s the king of his world, right?” Twi2 said recalling what the boys told her about their little kingly friend.

“Yeah, he’s also a keyblade master so you can say that Riku and I take orders from him” Sora explained.

“Kinda like knights?” Spike2 asked and both boys responded nodding “That means you take orders from masters and those of royalty?”

“Depending on who it is, but yeah we do” Riku answered.

“Sooo. Care to bring me a snack?” The princess asked with a smile on her face sounding more of a joke than a question to the boys.

“Nice try” Riku said to her smiling back at her.

“We’re like knights, not servants” Sora said laughing a little.

“Hey gotta try” She said to him keeping her smile.

“Hey! You could take one personally for the castle. But noooo! You wanted us to keep being true to ourselves” Spike2 said grumbling at his Twilight.

“Sorry but you must know that he can be like this at times” Twi2 said to the boys still smiling.

“Yeah, what are you going to do with him, or should I say the two of them?” Sora said in a joking tone.

“Hey!” Both Spikes said at the same time offended and then everyone else laughed at this for a while.

“Say, you said that you travel with these guys called Donald and Goofy, right?” The princess said to Sora changing the topic.

“Yep, Donald is the royal wizard and Goofy the royal knight's captain” He said to her keeping his usual smile.

“So you friend Goofy is the head of the royal knights that serves the king?” The equestrian princess asked in a little bit disbelief, since he doesn’t sound like someone would do such important role. Sora nodded in response.

“Those 3 guys can be funny most of the time, being honest it’s hard to not be smiling around ‘em, they're like living cartoons” Riku explained still smiling “But when they get serious they get really serious”

“Yeah, after all even if Donald and Goofy are the best friends of Mickey he puts them in such charges because he knew they could do it, I saw it from the countless times we fought together, they even save me at times when it was really hard” Sora said with his usual smile on his face.

“Well then I’ll take your word boys” Twi2 said to the boys smiling at them “It’s funny, you’re friends with the captain of royal knights and my brother-or well the one from my world- is the captain of the royal guard in equestria” She continued which surprised the boys a bit, mostly Sora.

“For real?” He asked her and she nodded in response “I guess we do have things in common princess” He said putting his hands behind his head.

“Sora you can call me Twily2 if you wanna, I mean she lets you” Tw2 said pointing at her other with her finger whose right beside Sora, as usual “And don’t worry Flash you can also call me Twily” She said at her new boyfriend, to not make him feel out and he responded making a gesture of victory.

“So yeah, the guy takes his job really seriously” Spike2 said picking up the topic again.

“Huh. Oddly it’s not surprising, it actually sounds like a perfect job for him” Riku said thinking how well the Shining he knows is.

“You sound like you know him” The princess said noticing that he speak as if he knew her brother.

“It’s because he does, the one from here I mean” Twilight said to her other “He spent sometime with Riku during last week”

“Yeah and knowing him, he’s a very nice guy and protective, so being a knight would come naturally for him” Riku said to the princess “And the reason why he wanted to share some moments with me, well he told me that I remind him to himself when he was younger”

“Hmm, now that you said it yeah, you do remind me of him when I was little, more or less at least” Twi2 said to Riku “The thing is that in comparison with him you’re more…” She continued trying to search the right word.

“Colder?” He said trying to guess what she was about to say remembering what Shining said to him when he met him

“Hmm, no I’d say you’re more rebellious than he was” The princess said to him.

“Welp I just came out of my bad phase. What would ya expect?” Riku said joking with a smile on his face.

“Where did I hear that before?” Sunset said also joking and then everyone giggled once again.(Music stops)

“Say. Can I ask you something a little more personal Sora?” Twi2 asked gently at Sora.

“Sure. What is it?” Sora asked back at her.

“Is this Kairi, your girlfriend or something?” The princess asked him which Sora didn’t respond at all. Her double stared at him with a sad face “Oh sorry, I didn’t mean to touch a sensible topic” Twi2 said also seeing the slight depression on the boy.

“No no, it’s fine” Sora said back at her “And no she’s not, we didn’t have too many time together lately, I haven’t seen her recently lately even” Sora said shrugging sounding somewhat sad about it, the topic was still making him a little sad even after the mixed feelings he was holding within.

“Oh I see” The princess said in understanding.

“It’s funny, the you from here asked me the same thing the other day” Sora said recalling the conversation he had with Twilight 3 days ago, at the mention of this Twilight blushed a bit.

“Yeah, I did” Twilight said in confirmation.

“I was there too” Her Spike said.

“Hmm. Maybe we’re not so different me. Great minds think alike” Twi2 said with a smile to her double which in response it made her smile too.

“But it’s weird you’re still single Sora, any girl would want ya” Spike2 said at Sora.

“Well I won’t deny that lots of the girls around tends to look at me when I pass by” Sora said rubbing the back of his head with his cheeks slightly pink recalling what he’s been through during his first week of classes. Twilight had an annoyed face as reaction to his statement “But for now I don’t want to talk about that”

“Hey it’s okay, it’s normal for everyone, even for keybladers like you Sora” Flash said to him with a cheerful tone “Don’t sweat about it dude”

“I guess, I mean you’re the one here with a girlfriend here” Sora said smiling back at him.

“Welp I won’t presume my luck” He said while surrounding Twi2 with his right arm and she giggled blushed in reaction.

“Okay last question guys” Spike2 said at both boys with a smile on his face.

“About time” Riku said joking a bit “Ask away”

“How come you can use magic like Twilight’s?” The dog asked him “You could teleport and use telekinesis back there at the fight. You even get pony ears and a tail” He added still somewhat stunned by what happened back there.

“Yeah, I mean it was a really great display of your abilities Riku, you have a really good hand on the magic” Twi2 said at him despite being shocked by that she was also very impressed with his combat capabilities and usage of unicorn magic.

“Heh, thanks for that Twi2, it means alot coming from you” Riku said at her with a smile, he was aware of the extension of her powers so receiving positives words of his own unicorn powers was something that made him feel honored.

“But how is it possible?” Twi2 asked back at the young keyblade master not understanding at all trying to find a logical answer to such event as that “It doesn’t make any sense, as an outsider you weren’t supposed to hold onto equestrian magic” She stated.

“That’s right usually I wouldn’t, because I’m not from this world nor from equestria so I wouldn’t be able to hold the magic” Riku began “But I managed to do so and not just me, Sora too managed to acquire equestrian magic”

“Yeah, Riku has unicorn magic ‘cuz he’s a know-it-all” Sora said in a joking tone.

“Hey” Riku responded playing along with a smile on his face.

“And I have pegasus magic” Sora concluded.

“Because you always have your head in the clouds” Riku said this time joking.

“Hey” Sora responded still smiling.

“Seriously?” The princess asked a bit in disbelief and then Sora chuckled as he stood up and then he turned into his pegasus form.

“WOW!” The equestrian visitors said at the same time out of shock.

“See? I have the wings and all like you guys” Sora said as moved a bit his wings to show them.

“Wow...just wow” Spike2 said as his words was fading from his mind as the princess was just staring at him with her eyes shocked and speechless.

“I can fly and control the weather with these powers, it’s really neat” Sora explained keeping the smile on his face.

“But man his speed is so INSANE!” Rainbow said with a excited tone “He’s extremely fast way faster than any of us!”

“Yeah, he’s super duper really fast” Pinkie said with a smile on her face.

“He would be capable of breaking the sound barrier in 3 seconds flat or even less!” Rainbow continued, even now it blows her away at the thought of him being faster than sound “And that’s why he has my eternal respect and admiration and, even if this might hurt me, he’s definitely 100% cooler than me. Boy just sayin’ that makes me feel like I’m burning inside” She concluded in a more calmed tone, she knew that Sora was way better than her even though it hurts her ego to admit it.

“NO WAY!!” Spike2 said with a excited tone “She would NEVER EVER say that unless he’s that fast!”

“What can I say? Speed is one of my talents” Sora said putting his hands behind his head smiling.

“Oh man! I wanna see that right now! C’mon Sora please!” Spike2 began still with an excited smile on his face.

“Sorry, but now I’m way too tired to do that right” He said shaking his head in negation as he turned off his pegasus form and took a seat once more “All I wanna do is chill off for the rest of the day” He expressed his tiresome of the fighting back there.

“Aww!” Spike2 grumbled in disappointment.

“Easy bro, if you stick around sooner or later you’ll watch Sora fighting and dashin’ faster than sound” Spike said at his equestrian double trying to cheer him up.

“Fiiiine” He replied at his other reluctantly.

“But-but that still doesn’t answer my question!” Twi2 said at both boys wanting answers as if there was no tomorrow “I want to know why you have those powers!” For her as well as her other not being able to figure out or understand something would make them feel like they could be driven insane.

“Stop your horses for a sec Twily2. No pun intended” Sora said to calm her down

“You seriously can become mad when you really want to know something and I mean both of you” Riku said at both Twilights who glared back at him with frowns.

“Hey!” Both Twilights said at the same time feeling offended.

“He’s just being honest” Sora said shrugging “Anyway we’re getting to that part. You see Riku and I touched the portal to Equestria and when we did we absorbed the magic that was coming out from it” He explained.

“For outsiders like me and Sora it would fade away, but it didn’t” Riku continued the explanation “The magic remained… because we forged powerful bonds with one from this world” Riku added with a smile on his face along with Sora as both of them simultaneously showed the princess and her assistant their hands with the marks of their bonds.

“I forged a bond with the you from here” Sora said to the princess still smiling.

“While I forged one with Sunset” Riku explained also smiling

“That’s...Incredible!” Twi2 said with an excited smile “You managed to keep the magic through a connection with being connected to the magic and therefore being able to use it, as if you took borrowed the ability to use the magic whenever you need it. It’s just incredible! It’s indescribable! It’s something I never saw before!” She continued with a very excited smile.

“Sorry, but you must know how she can be with finding things like this” Spike2 said to both boys.

“Heh yeah, that’s right Twi2 you get it really quick” Riku said smiling at her.

“Oh I have so many question right now!!” The princess continued with an excited smile, if the boys knew how the human Twilight is then it was no surprise the princess would ask like this “Since when did you have those powers? How do they work? What are their limits?” She asked really quickly.

“Whoa whoa. Slow down a bit, will ya?” Sora said to her to make her stop asking, he knew she would go on forever if she wanted to.

“Oh heheh sorry, I think let go of myself a bit” She said with an ashamed smile rubbing the back of her head blushed.

“Weird. Why don’t you freak out like she does Twily?” Sora asked Twilight a little confused looking back at her reactions.

“I’m not so getting used to magic as she does, I’m still new to all of that” She explained “I’m more into science”

“Me too, but you have a point me” Twi2 said to her other ”Anyway. Can you tell me what you know guys?” She gently asked.

“In fact we don’t know too much, we’re still trying to figure out how the bonds work, it’s like you said, it’s something that never happened before, so it’s unknown territory for us, we’re still finding out things about it” Riku explained.

“But we can answer some of your question” Sora said to her “We’ve had these powers since a week ago, ever since we’ve been training hard to master the control over this” Sora explained.

“And as far as I saw with Riku’s powers I’d said he come really far in such a short time, that’s amazing and I have no doubt that you can do it too Sora” The princess said with a smile at the boys who chuckled in reaction.

“Well, I have a great teacher that taught me how to use them properly” Riku said smiling referring to Sunset who blushed as she smiled timidly.

“I’d say you did a good job with him Sunset” Twi2 said at her best friend knowing who Riku was referring to.

“Heh. Welp I say he’s a quick learner” Sunset said smiling back at her slightly blushed and Riku in reaction chuckled as he blushed a bit.

“As for how our powers work, it’s way is simply how yours works” Riku picked up the explanation.

“Yeah, we don’t need to make your usual spontaneous musical numbers to activate our forms” Sora said joking a bit on how the equestrian powers works for the girls “We just focus our energy and BOOM transformation, simple as that”

“And lastly, for their limits...we don’t even know actually” Riku said to the princess “It has a time limit, yeah. But when it comes to the limits of what we can do, we don’t know, we’re still growing stronger and stronger with each day, so far now there’s no clear limitation”

“Wow… and to think how strong you two might be, if you’re still growing stronger you’ll be practically unbeatable” The princess said at the boys shocked by that.

“You two sure are out of this world” Spike2 said shocked as well.

“But seriously I’m impressed with you two, you did something impossible and create something brand new” The princess said to the two keybladers.

“Welp, everything is possible in the universe, you just have to open your mind to it” Sora said to the princess with a smile on his face.

“And you Riku, as a princess of Equestria I have to say that you have a lot of potential with your unicorn magic, who knows, maybe with time you might be as good as I am” Twi2 said to Riku sounding a little presumptuous.

“Who’s to say I didn’t already?” Riku said to her with a confident smile on his face crossing his arms “Maybe I’m already as good as you or maybe I’m already better than you”

“Oh you think?” Twi2 said back at him with a competitive smile.

“Then how ‘bout this? I’ll wait for you to make a little number then we’ll have a magic competition. How’s that sound?” Riku said joking with her and not long after that everyone laughed for a bit.

“But wait a minute” Twi2 said realizing something “If Sora’s linked with the Twilight from here then he’s also linked with me?” She asked the boys.

“I...think so” Sora said not knowing for sure himself “If I’m bonded with one Twilight I think it makes sense that I am with both” Sora continued “What do you think Riku?” He asked.

“That’s the way it seems apparently” Riku answered.

“Hmm now that I think about I think that’s true, back there when she felt pain I felt it right after her and before that I have a weird feeling that there was something going on and when I heard Sora’s name for the first time I felt that it was familiar to me despite not ever hearing that name before and even I imagine you the exact way you look like even if I haven’t seen you in person Sora” The princess explained what happened some hours ago after her arrival “Maybe we’re both connected in some sort of way” She said to her human double.

“But it’s always been like that or is it through Sora that we have some sort of mental connection?” Twilight asked wondering how this connection between both Twilights work.

“Either way, it’s always good that both of you got closer” Sora said with a smile on his face not giving it too much thought “You can learn a lot from each other”

“Hmm, I guess you’re right Sora” Twilight said to her best friend smiling back at him.

“I hope things don’t get weird with me around” Twi2 said to the boy hoping she doesn’t mess up things for him.

“Not at all, I mean 2 Twilights are better than one” Sora said with a cheerful smile.

“You sure have no bad bones on ya, eh?” Spike2 said to him “Almost the full package”

“C’mon I’m not that good” Sora said rubbing the back of his head still wearing his smile.

“And he’s modest, if he we’re willing to study and wake up early he would be perfect” Spike said.

“Hey cut it out, you’re gonna make me blush” Sora said feeling a little embarrassed rubbing his cheek with his right finger.

“You see? He did it again” Spike said pointing at him with his paw.

“Hey Twi2” Riku called her attention and she stared at him “It’s also worth knowing that every now and then the bonds have certain side-effects, you saw one with Sora, but being honest mostly the side effects seen was because of Sora due to the fact that Twilight’s personality and his are basically opposites. There’s no side effect that I have that I recall” Riku explained to the princess

“Sure there is” Sora said at him “You became more cheerful and less dorky ever since you made your bond with Sunset” Sora said smiling at him.

“Hmm nah, I don’t think that’s the reason” Riku said back at him shaking his head in denial.

“Yeah sure” Sora said in a sarcastic tone.

“Hey I knew there was something familiar in you!” Spike2 said pointing at Riku with his paw “You look just like Sunset!”

Not again” Sunset thought knowing what was about to happen.

“Oh yeah I knew his look seemed familiar” The princess Twilight said to her Spike.

“Are you trying to imitate her or something?” Spike2 asked him in a sly tone.

“N-no” Riku responded with a visible red blush on his face sounding faintly nervous. Sunset ashamed slammed her face on both of her hands.

“Well you guys sure seem to have something” Twi2 said at Riku and Sunset in a teasing tone “Are you two dating?” She asked to them with a sly smile which made their faces turn red in embarrassed.

“No we’re not!” Both of them responded at the same time with the blush still on their faces and then they looked at each other in surprise that they speaked at the same time and then the equestrian visitors laughed at this.

“Easy guys we were just kidding” Twi2 said to them smiling normally at them as both Riku and Sunset looked at opposite sides still read but Sunset’s wears an ashamed expression and Riku was with an angry one.

“I’m...gonna get another ice cream” Riku said as he stood up and walked off towards the Gummi Ship as Sunset tried to stop him but she couldn’t and only sighed in defeat and tilted her head downwards.

“Guys why did you do that?” Sunset asked at them sounding frustrated “He really dislikes to be teased”

“Eh heheh sorry I couldn’t help it” Spike2 said with a sheepish smile

“Yeah me neither. I guess I did spend too much time with Cadance” Twi2 said rubbing the back of her head ashamed “Sorry we messed it up”

“It’s okay guys, it’s not your fault, the thing is that Riku’s not getting used to this kind of thing and he doesn’t know how to act, that’s why he only responds in that way” Sora explained to the equestrian visitors.

“But seriously you don’t date?” Twi2 asked her best friend “He seems to be a lot like you, he even has the same eye color as you”

“I know that” Sunset said back at her with a depressed tone “Gosh I know he’s perfect but I think he’s shy when it comes about this kind of things”

“Shy? Him? You gotta be kidding” Spike2 said in disbelief.

“No, for real, every time he gets like that he’s actually hiding his shyness” Sora said to him “He never got a girlfriend before, he didn’t like any of the girls back home”

“Wow I didn’t expect that” The princess said a little surprised.

“Welp I’m gonna get another ice cream and I’ll try to cool down Riku while doing that” Sora said while standing up “And don’t worry Sunset you’ll get him, I know you will. You just have to think in a way” Sora said to her with a cheerful smile.

“Thanks Sora” She thanked him with a tiny smile and then he walked towards the ship as her smile wore off “Easier said than done”

“Aw do not worry darling we already thought in a plan to help you conquer Riku’s heart” Rarity said to her with a smile and a wink.

“Really?” She asked back hopefully.

“Yup we all know that you two are made for each other” Pinkie said to her with a smile on her face.

“And we’ll help you to get him” Fluttershy said to her smiling at her as well.

“Thank you girls, thank you so much” Sunset thanked her friends with a warm smile on her face.

“No worries Sunset” Twilight said to her with a smile on her face “You deserve to be happy, Riku deserves to be happy too so we’ll do as much as we can for that to happen”

“It means a lot for me that you want to help me girls, frankly I had no idea of what to do with him. I think he likes me but I’m not really sure, we’re emotionally connected but I don’t know what he actually thinks about me, sometimes I wish I could read his mind or something like that. Again thank you girls” She said keeping her smile to the rest of the girls and they smiled back at her.

“Say me, now that we’ve got a bit of time…” Twi2 began to her other self “I can see why you like Sora that much” She said to her with a smile on her face.

Twilight sighed lovely with a pink blush on her face “Yes...he’s so…” She sighed lovely once again as she was unable to finish her sentence.

“That’s how I am when it comes to Flash?” Twi2 asked pointing at her other.

Her friends responded all saying yes in their own ways “Even I knew that Twily” Flash said to her shrugging.

“Hmm being honest she seems more lovesick than you Twi” Spike2 said to her bluntly.

“Hey I’m not that lovesick for him” Twilight said offended.

“Mm-hm” Everyone else said at the same time in a sarcastic way which only makes her more annoyed.

“But I don’t get why Sora’s not aware of your feelings, we’re very obvious when it comes to boys” The princess said to her other not understanding that Sora’s not aware at all of Twilight’s feelings if she’s obvious about them.

“I don’t know either and I’m actually thankful of that, I’ll be so ashamed if he knows it and things would be awkward between us. I love him more than anyone else but he’ll still be my best friend and I don’t want our friendship to get stained” Twilight said to her equestrian self expressing her relief.

“I understand that” Twi2 said at her other understanding her situation. It was in that moment that both Sora and Riku came back having ice creams in their hands and due to the sudden return Twilight got nervous.

“Hey guys. What ya been talking?” Sora asked while taking a seat right beside her once again as Riku took a seat beside Sunset again.

“N-nothing!” Twilight said panicked to him as if she has been busted “I-I mean no, you didn’t missed anything...friend” She said to him with an awkward smile giving him a soft punch on his shoulder.

“Okay?” Sora said to her confused of her behavior but he knew she can act weird sometimes he just didn’t get why. Spike made a face slam with his paw due to his owner’s mistake knowing she messed up things.

“Hey Riku sorry messin’ with ya and stuff, we were just kidding” Spike2 said to him apologizing.

“Yeah, we had no idea that you hated to be teased” Twi2 said to him apologizing as well.

“Nah it's okay, I deserved it” Riku said not feeling remorse at them shrugging “I used to tease Sora a lot back at the island, call it poetic justice”

“Well you took it better than me the times you punched me on the arm” Sora said to him with a small frown.

“I told you already I couldn’t help it” Riku said back at him sounding slightly annoyed then both boys heard the giggles coming from the princess.

“Hey what’s so funny?” He asked her seeing that she was giggling at them.

“Sorry, it’s just you two would make the weirdest brothers” She as she kept giggling.

“I know, right?” Sunset said agreeing with her with a smile on her face “It’s hard not to laugh when they argue”

“Hey!” Both boys shouted feeling a little offended and then everyone else laughed and the boys couldn’t help but laugh as well. Then a while passed and the gang stopped laughing.

“Here you all are” A voice spoke from behind them and then they turned around to see who spoke and when they did they saw that it was none other than Shining Armor as well as Dean Cadance who was beside him.

“Brother!” Twilight said cheerfully with a smile on her face as she stood up followed by the others.

“Hi there” Sora greeted the adults with his usual smile but then it faded when he realized something “But wait. They knew about her already?” He asked referring to the princess Twilight.

“Of course we knew Sora” Cadance told the boy “The girls told us about her sometime ago”

“We even let her stay in our house for the time being” Shining said with a smile on his face.

“I really appreciate that. but are you sure you won’t mind me staying in your house?” Twi2 asked to her other.

“Not at all, I mean you're me so it’s also your home in a way” Twilight said to her double with a smile.

“Beside I’m more than happy to have you around. Two Twilights are better than one” Shining said to the princess keeping his smile surrounding both girls on his arms “Mom and Dad always wanted to have twins anyway” He added which made both girls giggle a bit.

“It’s kinda weird that I got to live with my family once again, even if it’s their alternative versions. But it’s still nice” The princess said with a smile on her face.

“Yeah it’s been almost two years since you left Canterlot back in Equestrian. How time flies” Spike2 added remembering when both of them left Canterlot long ago “I also like the idea of living with the full family again”

“Heh. Then it’s settled” Shining said keeping his smile as he let go to his sister and her double.

“Good to know you have a place to stay” Riku said smiling at the equestrian visitors.

“Hey there Riku, you look nice” Shining greeted him cheerfully as usual, Riku couldn’t tell if he was kidding with him or if he was being sincere but he didn’t mind it. “Hi Sora” He then greeted Sora keeping the tone but then he noticed something off with him “You seem a little tired, you okay?” He asked him seeing he did look wore off.

“Hi Shining, it’s been long day and it’s barely afternoon” Sora said to him “I’m fine, just tired. A little rest and I’ll be fine, don’t worry” He added as he rubbed his left eye indicating that he does indeed feel tiresome to the point of wanting to sleep to recover forces.

“That’s good to know. But you shouldn’t over do it with you training” Cadance said to him a little concerned “Don’t want to be all wore out when the girls need you”

“Yeah, Riku here can’t do all the work by himself while dragging you” Shining said to him agreeing with Cadance “Take it a little easier, all right? You’re already strong enough to fend off my sister and the others. You shouldn’t rush to become stronger in exchange of energy that you need”

“All right all right, I get the picture” Sora said understanding but feeling a bit annoyed feeling like the adults talked to him as if he was a kid but he knew they didn’t get why he was feeling exhausted nor would he like to tell them.

“We’re telling you this for your own good” Cadance said to him putting her hand on his shoulder “Celestia and Luna may be responsible for the two of you but we also care for you”

“You two might be able to take care for yourselves but you’re still young and you still have a lot of growing up to go through” Shining said to both boys with a serious tone and yet calm, sounding like an older brother to the two of them.

“Thanks for that” Riku thanked the adults “It’s not too often that we heard something like that, I appreciate it”

“Me too” Sora said agreeing with him smiling at them.

“Glad to heard that” Cadance said smiling at the boys “Now Sora you better get some rest” She said to him.

“Will do” He said in acknowledgment nodding, then he turned to stare at Twilight “Welp I guess you won’t need me to take you home this time around” He said to her smiling.

“Nope, I guess not” She said to him smiling back “Rest well, okay?” She added keeping the smile but with a slight tone of worry in her.

“Right” He said nodding at her “See you all tomorrow” He said goodbye to his friends before walking to the Gummi Ship to rest up for the rest of the day. Both Cadence and Shining noticed that something may be going on as they stared at each other.

“Did we miss something?” Shining asked curious.

“No, it’s just one of those rough days” Riku half-lied not wanting him to get worried “Sora’s fine he just needs a good rest” He added as Sunset beside him nodded in agreement with him.

“Even Sora has those days every now and then” Sunset said to the adults not wanting them to worry for Sora either.

“He’ll be fine as always by tomorrow” Twilight said knowing that Sora would be recovered by then.

“If you guys say so” Shining said in understanding “Well since all activities for today lasted until noon. It’s time to get my two sisters home, it’s almost lunch time and my parents are anxious to meet this Twily here” He said with a smile on his face referring to the equestrian princess.

“Great! ‘Cause I’m hungry and I would seriously like some dog cookies” Spike2 with a big smile on his face.

“Now that’s something I’m totally agreeing with you bro” Spike said to his equestrian double.But then Flash stepped in with a face a little concerned.

“But what about our date?” Flash asked Twi2.

“Oh um well-” She was suddenly cut by Pinkie who suddenly surrounded her with her left arm.

“I’m sorry Flash but she’s going to have a slumber party tonight” She said to the boy sounding a little serious which is weird from her.

“Oh! I knew I was forgetting something” Twi2 said rubbing her cheek with her right finger slightly ashamed.

“Wow. Hearing that sentence coming from you sounds totally weird” Spike2 said to her.

“You see, with all of this happening so suddenly I forgot that I already agreed with the others to have a sleepover tonight at her house” Twi2 explaining pointing to her human double with her thumb.

“Oh... “ Flash said sounding slightly disappointed “I understand” He added understanding the matter.

“But don’t worry” The princess said smiling as she grabbed his hands with her own “Tomorrow we can hang out, sounds good?” She said keeping the smile that he adores trying to cheer him up.

“Okay, another wait won’t hurt” Flash said smiling back at her feeling better. Then the couple heard the sound of Shining clearing his throat and they quickly let go of each other with their faces red as the man glared at them with a serious face with his arms crossed.

Flash felt scared and awkward due to Shining’s serious glare “You better have prodence with her” Shining said to Flash sounding deadly serious which made him gulp out of fear, he knew how imposing Shining can be.

“O-of course I” He nervously said to him as he made a little step back.

Now that’s the brother that I know” Twilight thought not surprised at all of the behaviour of her older brother.

I knew that would happen” Spike thought not surprise at all either.

“Welp it’s time for us to go” Shining declared smiling as the two Twilights and Cadance nodded in agreement “Goodbye everybody” he said goodbye to the group of friends.

“Riku, please watch over Sora” Twilight said to him in a worried tone as her double, the adults and the dogs were walking off.

“Will do” Riku said to her nodding as he understood that she was worried for Sora.

“Thank you” She thanked him “See you girls later at my place” She said at the girls as they nodded in understanding and then she took off.

Flash then sighed slightly sad as he really wanted to go out with Twi2 “Heh, welp now we know who’s the favorite future son-in-law” Rainbow said crossing her arms joking.

“Not a good time for jokes Rainbow” Flash said at her sounding a bit upset “But what gives that Shining treated Sora so nicely?” He asked not understanding why Shining was friendly towards Sora.

“It’s Sora. DUH” Pinkie said to him with a smile on her face.

“You know he has his special charm with people” Sunset said to him putting a hand on her hips

“Once you meet him you trust him” Riku smiling as he shrugged.

“Right” Flash said now understanding as he crossed his arms “That’s Sora alright, always the luckiest one” He adde a little jealous of Sora’s luck with life.

“Not always but yeah, he sure has luck” Riku said to him keeping his smile.

“Sorry if we get in the middle of your date with Twi2 Flash” Pinkie apologized with him seeing that he was sad about as she rubbed the back of her head “But you must understand that we all agreed to this sleepover and it’s a girl’s thing so…” She added trying to make him feel better.

“It’s okay Pinkie I understand, besides I didn’t even think where to take here or what to do and I know you girls want to catch up with her and do your girl stuff” Flash said understanding shrugging.

“Well you oughta for a good start sugarcube” Applejack said to him smiling.

“Yes, it’s good that you’re understandable when Twi2 can go out with you, she’ll surely appreciate that” Fluttershy said to him smiling as well as he nodded in thanks.

“Welp it’s already time for us to go home, change up, lunch and then go to Twilight’s place” Rainbow declared with a smile on her face putting both of her hands on her hips.

“Okay then, see y’all tomorrow” Flash said to the girls smiling “Have fun”

“And take care, all of you” Riku said to them smiling as well “See you tomorrow”

Then each girl say their goodbyes as they walk off (In Pinkie’s case she left doing her typical skips), however as Sunset was walking behind her friends Riku seemed that he wanted to tell her something before she left.(Music Stops)

“Wait a sec Sunny” He said to her.

“Hm?” She stopped as she turned around to see him wondering what he would want to tell her.

“Um uh ya know? I could accompany you to your place again, if you want to of course” Riku said sounding slightly shy as he rubbed the back of his neck with his left hand with his cheek slightly red.

“Oh! Uhh th-thank Riku” She thanked him with a timid smile with her face blushed “B-but you don’t have to” She shyly added still blushed.

“But it’s not a bother at all” Riku said back at her shaking his head in denial still a bit blushed.

“I’m sure you must stay here and watch over Sora” She said to him with a worried face “I’m still a little worried about him”

“I know, but he’ll be fine Sunny, you don’t have worry” Riku assured her with a calm face.

“Okay, if you say so Riku” She said to him believing him.

“But you sure you don’t want me to take you home?” He asked her.

“Yeah, it’s okay Riku you really don’t have to” She said to him shaking her head “Besides I have things to do, ya know girl stuff with the others. It’s been a long time since I’ve been with Twi2, she’s my best friend, you understand that, right?”

“Yeah I do, I’m glad that you and the others had your fun and got to catch up with Twi2 and stuff” Riku said to her to her understanding with a smile on his face.

“I’m glad you do and don’t worry Riku, it would be next time, okay?” Sunset said to him smiling back at him as Riku nodded in response.

“Although I was sorta hoping that we could have another session of guitar lessons today with all of this free time, too bad that you can’t” Riku said putting his hands in his pockets while shrugging sounding a little disappointed.

“Aw Riku…” She said to him slightly sad, she also wanted to spend time with him in another guitar lessons “We’ll do that another day, okay?” She said to him as she put her hand on his shoulder trying to cheer him up.

“Alright” Riku said to her a little reluctant.

Man, these two are cute together but they really need to get over with their shyness or this would get boring and repetitive” Flash thought seeing the interactions between the two of them.

“Well see you guys tomorrow” She said to both Riku and Flash “Bye”

“Bye Sunny” Riku said goodbye to her. And with that she left through the staircase and then Riku looked down sighing in defeat.

“Wow, that must be the closest you ever got to ask her for a date until now” Flash said to him messing with him with a mocking smile.

“You’re the one making bad jokes at bad timing” Riku said to him with an annoyed face “It’s just… it’s really hard. What do I have to do to go out with her if I can’t work out the nerve to do it?” He asked rather to himself frustrated to not be brave enough to ask his beloved out.

“I know what you mean, it’s never easy to ask the girl of your dreams out, trust me dude. I’ve been in the same place as you” Flash said to him “We all have to start somewhere with that and you already did just that” He added with a smile on his face as he crossed his arms.

“Huh?” Riku seemed that he didn’t understood what he said.

“You see Riku, you’re becoming more open with your feelings for Sunset if you're speaking about it with me instead of Sora, that tells me that you trust me enough for that and like I said you’re more open how you feel about her which is good, because it’s wrong to close your feelings” Flash said to him keeping his smile to his friend.

“Of course I trust you, you’re my friend” Riku said to him smiling back “But I don’t get where you’re going with this” He said no understanding what Flash was trying to say to him.

“Simple, if you become more open about your feelings you’ll be able to express them in some shape or form. With time you’ll be confident enough to express how you feel to her, another way to say you’ll be able to AT LEAST try to ask her out, it’s okay if you can’t at first, you’ll be able to do it at some point, I know you will” Flash said with supportive smile putting a hand on his friend’s shoulder.

“Thanks Flash, I appreciate it” Riku thanked his friend with a smile on his face "And you’re right, one day, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but one day I’ll show her how I feel, I still have to work out the courage but I’ll do it. I’ll that I… I…” Riku continued smiling at first but unfortunately was unable to finish the sentence as his face was turning blushed once more, he tried to force out the remaining words but none came out as if they were stuck in his throat.

“I know that you love her and I know that she does too” Flash said still smiling at him.

“You think that she does?” Riku asked sounding slightly hopeful as the thought of her liking him back blows him away, his reddish face was saying so. Flash responded nodding.

“I know it for sure, she’s just shy, most likely she’s unable to express her feelings just like you” Flash said to him still smiling “I mean you two are the same in pretty much everything so it would be a no brainer”

“Maybe you’re right there Flash, until yesterday she never let me go with her back to her place” Riku said to him thinking back at the times he offered himself to escort her back home.

“I know that you taking her home was just an excuse to pass time alone with her like in your guitar lessons” Flash said to him with a sly smile crossing his arms that made Riku blushed again, he tried to respond back but he didn’t “No way to deny anymore dude” Flash said to him still smiling “And I know that taking her back to her home are pretty much practices for you when you go out with her on a real date, isn’t it?” Flash added keeping the expression as Riku’s face turned redder.

“...Yeah” Riku said in a semi-low tone looking at the other side shyly.

“Looks like I know you very well” Flash said to him still wearing a smile on his face.

“It seems you do” Riku said staring back at him as the blush on his face faded “Now that you have a girlfriend you’re an expert, right?” He said as a smile was drawn on his face.

“Welp I can’t deny that I do know more about relationships lately” He said back at him smiling but then the smile wore off from his face “But you know, you have a bit more luck than I” Flash said sounding slightly sad “You just have shyness unlike I that Shining hates me and most likely his parents doesn’t look at me with good eyes. That’s always never good at all in a relationship”

“Shining doesn’t hate you dude” Riku said to him wanting to help him out “He’s just doing what an older brother does, make sure his sister is alright. I might not know about girls and dating, but I do know how about older brothers and I assure you that he doesn’t hate you, though being frankly he doesn’t trust you at all, that’s his problem with you”

“So he just doesn’t trust me?” Flash asked which Riku responded nodding “You know it feels unfair that he does trust Sora but not me, I mean I do know that people tend to trust Sora once they got to meet him but still…”

“I know that, but well the first time we met with Shining he did looked at him with serious eyes at first but then he didn’t, Sora earned his trust, that’s why he treats him nicely” Riku explained recalling what happened last monday.

“Seriously?” He asked his friend.

“Yep” Riku responded “You’ve still yet to earn Shining’s trust, you just have to give him time to get used to the idea of you and Twi2 and then he’ll begin to trust you, it would be long and slow but that should do it”

“I think, but I have the feeling that Sci-Twi told her family about what happened last weekend” He said to Riku crossing his arms.

“Sci-Twi?” He asked not understanding the nickname that apparently was referring to the human Twilight.

“That’s how I’m gonna call the Twilight from this world, unlike my Twily she’s more focused on science unlike her who’s a magical princess. Scientist, Twilight, Sci-Twi, ya get it?” He explained to Riku.

“Catchy and it fits her” Riku said to him “But anyway yeah I also think she did tell her family everything”

“So I already have points against her which is bad” Flash said feeling like he has a lot of trouble.

“Easy man, you just have to do something to make up for that, don’t push it okay? You’ll have your chance sooner or later” Riku explained trying to make him feel easier.

“Okay you’re right man, thanks for the help dude” Flash thanked his friend smiling at him.

“No worries, that’s what friends are for” He said to Flash smiling as well.(Music stops)

“Hey Riku. Are you really sure Sora’s gonna be alright?” Flash said gazing at the Gummi ship where Sora was resting sounding worried for him.

“I told you already, he just needs rest, by tomorrow he’ll be back to normal. Look it’s not the first time that something like this happened to him, but not in this way like the other times before, but I know that he’ll be fine” Riku said sounding sure of himself, he knew phenomenons like this happened to Sora before and he knew that Sora would recover with time “Besides using his two keyblades at once uses a lot of his energy and he’s exhausted due to using them too intensely, that’s why he can’t use them all the time, it’s a last resort thing. But he’s not just tired physically but also due to the strain that he been through exhausting psychologically as well” Riku explained.

“I see” Flash said understand.

“The only thing we can do now is wait until tomorrow” Riku said to Flash calmly.

“Alright” Flash said to Riku and then the both of them proceeded to take a seat once more on the edge of the roof.

“It’s weird, so much happened today and it’s still relatively early, it feels like the rest of the day’s empty” Riku said to Flash watching at the horizon.

“Yep, you’re right there buddy. What should we do with all this free time?” Flash asked out loud smiling seeing that they have free time in their hands.

“No idea man, I have no plans at all, the girls up to their thing and Sora might not be up for a while” Riku said seeing that he has nothing to do at all for the rest of the day

“Well I think I could go with my friends for a meal. Wanna come?” Flash gently asked him.

“Sure, sounds good” Riku accepted smiling at him.

“Cool” Flash said with a smile on his face “But what about Sora?” He asked him.

“Hmmmm” Riku then glared at the Gummi Ship as he stand up along with Flash. A few seconds later Riku was inside the vessel to check up on Sora, who's sleeping on his bunk giving his back to Riku, seeing that he was alright for the moment Riku walked to the exit of the ship where Flash was standing waiting for him.

“So?” Flash asked to Riku as he was exciting of the ship.

“He’s sleeping, and by the looks of things he won’t wake up until tomorrow” Riku explained as the loading door of the ship closed behind him.

“He sure is a sleepy head, isn’t he?” Flash said back at him as he put a hand in his pocket of the jacket “But you don’t have to come with us Riku” Flash said to him having a second thought.

“Nah. Don’t worry man, Sora won’t go anywhere” Riku said to him unworried, he knew that when Sora sleeps he doesn’t move from where he fell asleep so he had no reason to worry about it.

“You're right bud unless he’s a sleepwalker which I take it he’s not” Flash said joking a bit making Riku chuckle.

“Besides you didn’t expect me to stay here all day doin’ nothing as he sleeps so calmly, right?” Riku said at his friend smiling while he crossed his arms as Flash chuckled a bit “Welp let’s go, I’m getting hungry” Riku said to him and Flash nodded in understanding and so the two of them took off through the stair case.

***

The day continued in calm as Riku, Flash and his friends hung out for a meal and then both boys passed the day sparring at the outskirts of the city to help Flash grow stronger, both of them were bonding as Riku helped Flash move on from the pain of that dark night, something like he felt that he has to do and he was also happy that he could make such a good friend, Flash felt the same way. The girls went to their house to change up and eat lunch before heading to the Sparkle house. At the Sparkle house Twilight’s parents received the equestrian Twilight warmly and treated her just as her human double which made her have a warm feeling of being back at home which she liked, during the family lunch the princess told to her human family about her life in equestria which made them very interested, even Shining asked about his pony double, it was a good time of family bonding for the princess and her Spike as the human Twilight and her pet were glad that they were fitting well in the house, after the lunch both girls were setting things up for the equestrian visitors in her room with putting a second bed for the princess from the guest room as both girls decided to share the room as if they were twins. Later on the rest of the girls arrived at the house with their stuff for the slumber party on their bags, as the night was falling the girls(Wearing their pajamas) were interacting with each other doing the typical things they usually do at their slumber parties like playing games, chatting with each other, painting their nails, ect.(Music stops)

At Twilight’s room the girls were having fun during their slumber party with Applejack, Rainbow and Pinkie playing videogames on the tv, Fluttershy was painting Sunset’s nails as Rarity occasionally takes selfies with them with her phone and posted them on social networks, the two talking dogs were right beside them while enjoying their dog snacks. Twi2 was catching up with her friends by telling them about what happened recently in equestria.

“...It’s good to know that your friend Starlight is doing well with her friendship lessons” Sunset said to the princess smiling at her.

“Yeah, I mean, it’s a little hard being the teacher now but I think I’m doing well seeing how far Starlight had come” Twi2 said to her best friend rubbing the back of her head smiling as well.

“And she’s getting along with the other ponies and not causing trouble at all so I’d say it’s a big and roun’ success thanks to my Twi” Spike2 said smiling after finishing a dog cookie which he could never get tired of.

“Aww thanks Spike” The princess thanked her Spike as she pet him which he liked very much.

“Hey maybe you could bring her here one day, I think she and I could be good friends” Sunset suggested smiling thinking it would be nice to have another equestrian in Canterlot City “Plus I don’t think there would be a problem if she comes around”

“Hmm, yeah I think that would be nice” Twi2 said back at her still smiling.

“So another humanized pony girl, eh?” Rainbow said to her friends while still focusing on her game “If you said she won’t bring problems then I’m fine with it”

“Ditto” Spike said agreeing with her before eating a dog cookie. Then everyone noticed that Twilight wasn’t doing anything at all but only looking through her window right at the starry night sky, she seemed to not be paying any attention at all to her surroundings as the others knew what was in her head.

“Um… Twilight?” Sunset called her attention.

“Hm? Yes?” She responded turning her head to stare at her friends.(Music stops)

“You’re still thinking about him, aren’t you?” Sunset said to her knowing that she was thinking about Sora.

“Yeah, you’ve been in outer space for a while” Spike said to her.

“Sorry guys I couldn’t help it” She answered her friends having a face a little glum.

“You seem sad dear. Is everything alright?” Rarity asked her seeing she was indeed looking sad.

“It’s just…” She began crossing her arms looking down still with the sad face as she let out a sigh “I...I feel guilty”

“Guilty? How come?” Fluttershy asked her not understanding.

“It’s my fault that all of this happened to Sora, it was because of me-the way I am- that caused the instability in his personality and behavior and it was my fault that he lost himself and that we almost lost him-!” Twilight said blaming herself of what happened to Sora but she was cut off by her other.

“Hey hey calm down sis” The princess said to her other trying to calm her down “Look it’s not your fault, Sora knew what he was doing, he was aware of what was happening with himself but he didn’t care at all what would happen to him, he still decided to bond with you” She continued trying to make her feel better sounding calm.

“That’s how Sora is, always putting everyone else before himself” Rainbow said to her trying to make her feel better as well.

“He always looks out for others not caring if something would happen to him” Sunset said to her “But you already knew that he’s a selfless person”

“Even so I still feel guilty that I have a knot in my stomach” She said still feeling bad.

“Oh sugarcube, don’t be sad. Sora’s ain’t mad at ya at all” Applejack said to her smiling trying to cheer her up “Y'know already he has no bad bones in ‘im”

“She’s right Twi, beside you know that he hates it when his bestie looks so glum so light up a little and smile!” Pinkie said with her usual big smile trying to cheer her up.

“Yeah, everything’s fine now so cheer up” Spike said to her smiling.

“Okay I think you’re right guys” Twilight said to her friends “But I’m still worried about him” She said worried of how he is right now.

“Don’t worry girl, you know how he is when he’s worn out, he just needs to take a nap and BOOM back to being the same good ol’ and happy Sora” Rainbow said to her with a confident smile knowing he would be fine.

“Right” She replied “I hope...I just hope everything would be better tomorrow” She said sounding wishful but at the same time still worried.

“Oh c’mon Twi you heard what Riku said , Sora’ll be fine by tomorrow and we have to believe in his word, after all he knows him better than any of us” Spike said to his owner.(Music stops)

“Okay” Twilight said to her pet but everyone else knew she was still feeling down so Twi2 thought of a way to cheer her up and then she had an idea.

“Hey me maybe talking more about Sora would cheer you up” The princess said to herself smiling at her “You didn’t tell me too much of him expect that you think he’s gorgeous, cute and that you love his eyes” and then Twilight began to smile as she saw pink blush appear on her face.

She sighed lovely before say something “It’s like glaring at the sky” She said with an in love smile as her blush turned deeper and then she closed her eyes as she thought of the boy she loves once again but now in a more positive mood.

“Aaand we lost her” Spike said knowing that she once again lost contact with her surroundings again as his annoyed face was telling so “See what you did? Now she’s gonna be stuck in Soraland for a while” He said at the equestrian princess.

“At least she feels better” Twi2 said to the talking dog shrugging.

“Frankly it’s better than seeing her all glum” Rainbow said bluntly as she resumed her game with Pinkie and Applejack.

“Geez she’s sure lovesick for Sora and I know how that is like” Spike2 said seeing Twilight “How long is she’s goin’ to be stuck in there?”

“Hmm for a while” Spike said to his double and then Twilight let out another lovely sigh as she opened her eyes again “Oh she returned quickly this time”

“Feeling better?” Twi2 asked to her double.

“Yes all better” Twilight said to her equestrian self nodding keeping her smile.

“Okay sis now I want you to tell me everything about Sora” She said to her other smiling at her holding both of her hands with her own as Twilight nodded keeping the smile on her face as a blush appeared again.

“And here we go again” Spike said with an annoyed face.

“Is it going to be long?” His double asked.

“Like you have no idea” He replied. And then a while passed as Twilight told to her double everything about Sora and what they’ve been through during last week.

“Wow. You guys sure became really close in a short time” Twi2 said smiling at her double “And you been through a lot, you girls weren’t kidding when you said a lot happened since last week”

“Honestly he’s a lot like you, especially when it comes to friendship, but he’s not as smart as us” Twilight said to her other “I love him a lot but I’m aware of his defects which fortunately are a few in cooperation with his virtues”

“Good thing you’re not blindly in love with him” Spike2 said to her.

“Well I think your story with Sora is very cute” Twi2 said to her other smiling at her “And something tells me that slowly but surely you’re getting to him”

“I know” She said as once again a blush appeared on her face of the thought of her and Sora together as a couple “That would be a dream come true” She added in a in love tone as she held her blushed face with her hands.

“Say Twi there’s something that you need to know” Spike said to her and she turned to stare at her dog “You need to stop friendzoning him” He said to her.

“Huh?” She didn’t understand what her dog said to her.

“Every time you get nervous around him you use the word ‘friend’ on him. You need to stop that otherwise he’ll friendzone you back” Spike explained to her.

“He’s right Twi, you better stop using that word and any other synonyms of it as well if you want to be his girlfriend” Sunset said to her.

“Sorry it’s just I can’t help it” She said rubbing the back of her head with a blush on her face “What should I do then? I mean he didn’t ‘friendzoned’ me yet but I know that I’m in his friendship zone” She said sounding a little frustrated.

“Perhaps you should tell him compliments” Rarity suggested.

“Yeah, it would make him feel good and he’ll sure appreciate the gesture, remember that he did just that on his first day of classes” Spike reminded her with a smile on his face.

“It’s a good way to start by telling him the things that you like about him that way you might be able to get out of the friendzone, thought you mustn’t exaggerate with that, keep it simple” Fluttershy said to her smiling at her “I think it might help you but you don’t have to do it if you don’t want to”

“Compliments, hm?” Twilight said thinking about the suggestion.

“You don’t have to look too hard for something nice to say to him, you have a reaaally long list of things that you like about him” Spike said to her.

“Well you’re right there, I think I’ll give it a try tomorrow when I see him” Twilight said smiling.(Music stops)

“Well said me” Twi2 said to her other smiling at her “What about you Sunset?” She asked to her best friend.

“Huh?” She didn't understand her question.

“You didn’t tell me anything about Riku” She said to her teasing her which made her very red.

“W-well…” She began very shyly as her blush became redder.

“C’mon Sunset. we’re best friends, you can tell me anything” Twi2 said to her smiling at her.

“Okay” Sunset said back at her smiling a bit still blushed. Sunset then explained everything that happened with her and Riku ever since their first encounter.

“Aww that’s adorable” Twi2 said with a cute smile finding her story with Riku adorable.

“We haven’t shared too much time together but I can feel it in my heart that we are meant to be together” Sunset said with a warm smile still with the red blush on her face.

“Aww!” The rest of the girls said at the same time at the cuteness of her words.

“But, there’s one problem” Sunset continued as her face turned cold and the smile wore off “You might have already noticed but everything time I tried to have a moment with Riku I can’t help it but get shy” She said a little frustrated with herself.

“And she’s no kidding she can get even shier than Flutters” Rainbow said to the princess.

“If you don’t mind that I say it, I agree with Dashie” Fluttershy said agreeing with Rainbow.

“Wow. That sure is something since Fluttershy is the shyest girl we know” Spike2 said a little surprise.

“It’s all right Sunset, it’s completely normal, I understand how you feel” Twi2 said to her with a compressive smile.

“But being frank with you dear although it is adorable when you and Riku have a moment it is becoming a little boring” Rarity said to her trying to say it in the nicest way possible.

“I know that but I can’t just bring myself to tell him how I feel” Sunset said once again frustrated with herself.

“And it doesn’t help that Riku can’t bring himself to ask you” Spike said bluntly and Sunset glared at him with a frown “I’m just being honest” He added.

“Don’t worry Sunny remember that we have a plan to help you!” Pinke reminded her with her usual smile and Sunset seemed indeed interested in it “And it’s a very simple plan, we’ll tell him that we’re all gonna hang out but it’s actually a lie and you’ll be the only one waiting for him!” Pinkie explained the plan with an excited smile

“It is perfect darling he will not say no because he will not know that it is a scheme, after all no one cannot say no to a surprise”

“Trick him?” Sunset asked to he friends a little unsure of the idea lying him so that she could finally have a date with him.

“Have faith in the plan girl, all you have to do is wait for him, we’ll be the ones who’ll tell him off, besides he won’t have a reason to distrust us and it’s for the better good, if none of you can’t ask the other out then we’ll give you two a little push, it’s going to work” Rainbow said to her with a smile on her face.

“Ah’ don’t think he wouldn’t mind when he finds out we tricked ‘im” Applejack said smiling as well “Rather ah’ think he would be pleasantly surprised”

“But we won’t do it if you don’t want to” Fluttershy said to her with a calm tone.

“Okay, let’s give it a try then” Sunset said to her friends accepting the plan “I hope it would work as you girls say”

“Still you don’t have to rush it, we’ll do it when you think it’s the right moment and when you feel ready” Twilight said to her putting her hand on her shoulder

“Alright” Sunset said in understanding.

“There’s a problem with your perfect plan girls” Spike said to the girls “What about Sora? He often goes where Riku does and barely goes on his own”

“We got that cover” Rainbow said to the talking dog waving her hand unworried “We’ll just tell him the plan so he won’t get in the way. Simple”

“Hmmm. Talking about boys, I would really loved to go on my date with Flash tonight, you girls know that I’ve waited for it for so long” Twi2 said with a sad expression on her face wishing she could go on her date with her boyfriend.

“Hey you know the code of friendship among girls: Friends before boys!” Pinkie said with a serious frown to the princess.

“I’m pretty sure that doesn’t exist” Twi2 said to her sounding slightly annoyed.

“Don’t worry girl, you can go to your date with him tomorrow, we’ll be here for a good while, you’ll have a lot of time to share with him” Spike2 said to her smiling at her.

“Right and I hope I’ll figure out how we’ll work things out, but if not I can always ask Cadance for advice” Twi2 said smiling “It was kinda weird seeing Shining being nice with other boys, I mean I get with Riku but I didn’t quite get why he’s so nice with Sora, knowing him, he usually acts a little over protective when it comes to me or us”

“Ditto” Spike2 said agreeing with his Twilight.

“Well Sora has this charm that makes people trust him once they meet him” Twilight explained to her other smiling “Sorta like you”

“I see” The princess said understanding.

“I wonder how Riku is doing right now” Sunset thought out loud.

“I bet he’s having the boringest night ever, sitting in his ship doing nothing being bored ‘till he falls asleep” Rainbow said to her “Let’s face it guys without us or Sora he doesn’t know how to have fun” She continued. Little she knew was that she was wrong…(Music stops)

***

Back at Canterlot High there was Riku and Flash walking towards the main entrance both laughing by the fun time they shared sparring.

“I’ll beat you the next time!” Flash said wearing a big smile on his face.

“Hah I don’t think so” Riku replied him smiling as well “But ya know it was fun training with you and seeing that you became stronger”

“Wow. You really think so?” Flash asked him still wearing the same smile.

“Yep” Riku replied to him nodding.

“That’s good to hear” Flash said to him glad “Thanks Riku” He thanked his friend.

“No I should thank you” Riku said to him with a smile “I would have been bored today if it weren’t for you” He continued.

“No worries bro, that’s what buddies are for” Flash said to him smiling “You know I’m glad I got to meet you and become such good friends”

“I feel the same” Riku said to him with a smile as well “Sora told I might have more friends here and he was right, I made new friends and that includes you” He continued.

Flash chuckled and then both him and Riku made a brofist “Well it’s getting late, I have to go now, we’ll be busy tomorrow observing the first events and make sure nothing goes wrong” He said to him smiling.

“Right” Riku said in understanding.

“Well thanks again for today, it was fun and I appreciate that you helped me become stronger” Flash said to him keeping the smile and Riku responded nodding “See you tomorrow” He said goodbye.

“You got it” Riku said to him smiling. And so Flash took off walking to his car and left in it leaving Riku standing in front of the main door of the school still having a smile on his face feeling glad that he was able to help his friend and bond with him, he knew that it was helping Flash that left behind his issues and it gave Riku a warm feeling helping out someone in the same situation as him.

Riku was now inside the Gummi Ship and he was staring at Sora who was still sleeping soundly.

It’s like he hadn't moved at all” Riku thought seeing that Sora was in the same exact position that he was when he last checked up on him “I wonder what’s in your dreams now, I could find it out but I better leave that alone, it’s not my business” Riku then lay down on his bunk “I hope everything gets better tomorrow” Riku thought before closing his eyes and falling asleep.(Music stops)

***

Next Morning…

A new day was beginning in Canterlot High as students from both Canterlot High and Crystal Prep Academy were entering the school. At the statue there was Sora and Riku (Both using their casual clothing) sitting there waiting for the girls to arrive, a bit after Flash arrived.

“Guys!” Flash greeted them smiling as he approached.

“Hey Flash” Riku greeted him back smiling.

“Sup man” Sora greeted him with his usual cheerful smile.

“Hey Sora, nice to see up an’ kicking again” Flash said to him glad to see him again “You’re a-okay, right?” He said to him still a little worried.

“Yeah I’m fine” Sora assured him still smiling “I just needed a good night of sleep” He continued as get off from the statue before stretching his limbs.

“Am I glad to hear that” Flash said with a smile feeling relieved “Okay guys I hope you’re ready for today”

“‘Course we are” Sora assured him with a confident smile as Riku nodded with a smile as well.

“That’s great dudes ‘cause we’re gonna be like security guards during the events of today” Flash said to them sounding more serious “I even brought black sunglasses, you know to do it with style” Flash said taking out the sunglasses and put them on smiling once more and this made Sora and Riku chuckle for a bit “Hey I got you a pair of glasses for each for you” He continued removing the glasses from his eyes but letting them rest on top of his head as he took out two pairs of sunglasses from his jacket and handing them to his friends “Take ‘em it’s a gift for both of you” He concluded smiling at his two friends.

“Heh thanks Flash but I don’t think I’ll use these today” Riku said smiling as he took the sunglasses and saved them in his jacket.

“I think we’ll look cool with them Riku. But if you don’t wanna use them too bad for you” Sora said with a smile taking the glasses and then he put them on.

“C’mon guys be serious” Riku said smiling at his friends.

“We are” Sora said with a serious face but obviously joking.

“With style” Flash said finishing the sentences with the same expression then both boys bumped fist and then Riku laughed out of this.

“Aw guys” Riku said after laughing keeping the smile on his face.

“Oh well I at least tried” Flash said smiling as he and Sora put out their glasses and saved them but then Riku get off from the statue as his face turned serious.

“But seriously guys the lives of everyone depends on us to protect them and this world, not just the lives of our friends but the lives of everyone in this world. Their fates rest on our shoulders” Riku said in a serious tone and both Sora and Flash nodded in understanding now being serious.

“And what happens here will influence the upcoming events that will end up in the war against the darkness so we can’t fail” Sora said sounding serious.

“Don’t worry guys, you know you can count on me to give you extra help, if we work and stick together I know everything will be fine” Flash said to his friends expressing his support and both keybladers nodded in reply.

“The events that are gonna take place during the friendship games will be critical so we must keep our eyes and ears open at all times” Riku said keeping the serious tone.

“You got it” Flash said in understanding.

“Done and done” Sora said in understanding as well.

“Man. Who would have ever thought that I would fight against a dark organization that seeks bring the apocalypse to my homeworld?” Flash said sounding a little unnerved looking back at his life until the last week.

“No one did, looking on the bright side it would be the most epic thing you’ll do in life” Sora said to him smiling while putting his hands behind his head.

“So true man but after this everything else I did would look small” Flash with a smile on his face crossing his arms.

“That’s how things are with us and we're not complaining, are we?” Riku said smiling as well and then the three boys laughed a bit.

“If we have faith everything will fine” Sora said with his usual smile as his friends nodded smiling too.

“Yep we all just gotta think positive and there’ll be nothing to worry about” Riku said smiling as well as he surrounded his best friend with his left arm.

“Heheh glad to know that you listened to my advice” Sora said surrounding his best friend with his right arm as Riku chuckled.

“Say guys I wonder where the girls are” Flash said to both boys wondering where the girls were at the moment.

“They oughta be here in a little while” Sora answered.

“Alright” Flash said understanding.

“I hope they do well at the academic declathalon” Riku said hoping the girls would win at the events of today “All of this is extremely important but it’s also important to win the games, after we have a compromise with the school and our fellow students”

“Don’t worry Riku, we- the wondercolts-will win the games again!” Flash declared with a determined smile as his friends nodded smiling.

***

Meanwhile the girls were walking together towards the school, Twilight had to keep her anxiety in check, she has urge to see Sora again as soon as possible.

“Are you sure it’s a good idea for you to come with us?” Sunset asked to Twi2.

“Yeah everything would be fine as long as I use this hood” The princess assured her, she was using her human double’s sweater with the hood covering her head, that way everyone else won’t recognize her for the moment.

“And what about your Spike?” She asked her once again.

“You can say that I’m the same kind of dog as him” Spike2 said pointing at his other walking along side of the princess.

“Or that Twilight cloned me” Spike said being held by his owner.

“You have a cloning machine?” Rainbow asked Twilight.

“Or course not...yet” She replied making the others look at her in awe.

“Oh c’mon girls you already knew she works on a lot of experimentations in our basement AKA her lab” Spike said to the rest of the girls.

“I’m a scientist, you know that experiments are what I do best” Twilight said to her friends shrugging “Besides nowadays cloning animals isn’t something too new or surprising”

“Well I get you if you’re trying to clone living things with science but in Equestria we already have a cloning spell, but with my experiences with clones it’s never a good idea using it” The equestrian princess said.

“For real” Spike2 added.

“But what if someone see’s your face Twi2?” Fluttershy said to her “If you don’t mind me asking”

“Weelll we can say I’m her identical cousin” The princess answered coming up with the first thing in mind.

“I think it might work, there’s plenty of people with identical relatives that are not siblings” Twilight said with her double’s idea.

“Well I hope you’re not wrong about this” Sunset said to her best friend hoping nothing goes wrong.

“When have I?” Twi2 asked her but when she began to respond she cut her off “Better don’t answer that”

“Anyway, can we go a little faster please?” Twilight asked to her friends sounding a little desperate.

“Easy Twi I know that you wanna check up on Sora as soon as possible but you need to calm down” Rainbow said to her trying to ease her “I bet he’s totally fine an’ sitting on the statue with Riku waiting for us as usual”

“Ah’m with ‘er Twi, ah bet he’s back normal” Applejack said to her agreeing with Rainbow.

Twilight took a deep breath only to let out a sigh “Alright” She said a little more calm still she had an urge to see Sora as soon as she could. The girls soon after arrived at the school where they saw the trio of boys waiting for them at the statue, Riku and Sora were sitting on the statue as Flash was with his back against it on the floor with his arms crossed, the three of them were conversing among one another.

“Sora!” Twilight called his attention as she ran quickly towards him as she let go of Spike letting him drop on the floor, Sora saw her and then proceeded to get off from the statue.

“Twily” He greeted her with a smile as usual as she approached him.

“Sora! Are you alright? Do you feel better?” Twilight asked sounding slightly panicked.

“Woah woah easy, I’m okay” Sora said to her trying to calm her down “Were you worried about me all this time?” Sora asked her understanding why she seemed really preoccupied for him.

“Of course I was silly, we all were worried about you” Twilight said to him as the rest of the girls were approaching nodding their heads in confirmation.

“You did?” Sora asked to his friends “Sorry if I made you girls worried”

“Don’t be Sora, we’re your friends and it’s natural for us to be worried about you when you’re not okay” Sunset said to him.

“Are you really fine, darling?” Rarity asked him with a concerned face.

“Yeah girls, I’m telling you that I’m okay” Sora said to his friends bumping his right hand on his chest “See I’m smiling as usual” Sora continued showing his usual smile pointing at his own face with his right finger “I just woke up a little hungry”

“Well. Who tells you to sleep way too early before at least taking a meal?” Flash sarcastically asked him as he approached him.

“You were asleep since we left yesterday?” Pinkie asked him as Sora responded nodding as he rubbed the back of his head “Oh you slack off”

“Don’t worry girls, Sora’s just fine” Riku said after getting off from the statue “When he woke up, earlier than usual, he was the same as always” Riku said to them with a smile on his face.

“Thank goodness” Twilight said relieved with a hand on her chest.

“Ya know Sora, she was worried sick about you, it was hard for her to fall asleep last night” Spike explained to the boy being held by Fluttershy.

“Really?” Sora asked surprised as Twilight’s face turned slightly red as she looked at the other side timidly “Wow...thanks for worrying, Twily” He thanked her with a small smile on his face with a slight red blush on his cheeks.

“Hehe no worries Sora, best friends are always looking out for each other, right?” Twilight said to him smiling still slightly blushed making Sora chuckle at this still a bit red.

“And Twilight what you just did was very rude” Spike reclaimed her with a frown on his face “You can’t just let your pet drop like that, it’s really bad I mean I know that you care a lot about him but C’MON! Have a least a little of consideration with me!” He added sounding mad at her “It hurt me and not just emotionally, but also physically, my butt hurts” He finished sounding slightly more calm, Sora resisted to let out a laugh due to hearing the word butt.

“Yes Twilight, it’s really bad to do something like that, it’s wrong to hurt animals” Fluttershy said to her with a frown on her face as well.

“I know, sorry about that, I couldn’t help it” Twilight apologized ashamed rubbing her left arm.

“Well I forgive you, but next time put me down, okay?” Spike said to her and she nodded in response.

Then Flash approached Twi2 with a smile on his face “Hi Twily, good to see you again, nice hoodie” He greeted her keeping the smile.

“Hi Flash, nice to see you too” Twi2 greeted her boyfriend back smiling at her.

“Em not meaning to interrupt you guys. But why’s Twily2 here?” Sora asked gently.

“Welp I wanted to watch my friends participate in the games” She responded.

“But isn’t that a little too risky? What if someone sees your face?” Riku asked concerned.

“It’s okay she already has an alibi” Spike2 said waving his paw.

“Are you sure it will work out?” Sora asked concerned as well.

“Guys if you know me well enough you would know that I always think of everything” Twilight said to both boys confident about her plan.

“I hope you’re not wrong about this” Riku said hoping nothing goes wrong.

“Boy you and Sunset sure are in synch, she said the same thing a bit ago” Spike2 said to him making both him and Sunset blush as they stared at each other quickly and then turned their gaze somewhere else.

“I-I’m just a little unsure of her idea” Sunset said slightly timid still blushed.

“Same here” Riku said trying to hide his shyness once more still slightly blushed.

“Anyway. Where we left off?” Flash said to his girlfriend resuming the conversation with her “Take off the hood from your head, I wanna see your pretty face” Flash said to her with a smile on his face taking his hands on her hood to take it off but she stopped him holding his hands with her own.

“Wait. What if someone sees me?” Twi2 asked him unsure.

“It’s okay everyone is inside” Flash assured her as he removed the hood from her head “That’s better” He said smiling at her with a blush on his face as she smiled back at him timidly blushed as she played with her hair.

“Guys it’s too early to begin with your slappy stuff” Sora said in a mocking tone.

“And you’re still in public” Riku said in the same tone.

“Oh shut it you pair of spoilsports!” Flash said to the two of them sounding mad as they began laugh a bit at them, they find it funny to mess things up with him every now and then like in the old days.

“Just let them be boys” Sunset said to the two of them and both of them shrugged in response. Flash glared at his friends with an annoyed face grumbling before resuming his conversation with the princess.

“Welp Twily I hope we can go to our date today, unless you have something else to do later” Flash said to her putting his hands on his pockets hoping they could go to his date with her today.

“No no, we’ll go to our date after the events of today” Twi2 said to her boyfriend smiling at him with a pink blush on her face, she was a little nervous but at the same time excited “So what are we gonna do today?” She asked him still with the smile on her face.

“It isn’t anything fancy but I thought that later we could go to watch a movie, you could pick it and I would pay the tickets. What do you think?” Flash said to her slightly blushed rubbing the back of his head.

“I don’t need anything fancy to have fun with you” Twi2 said to him keeping the smile on her face still blushed “And yes I love the idea” She accepted Flash’s proposal.

“Great!” Flash said with a big smile “Then it’s settled” He continued feeling very happy as Twi2 nodded in agreement feeling also happy, everyone else thought it was cute seeing them together, their smiles was saying so.

“Sora” Twilight called his attention.

“Yeah?” Sora asked her.

“Can we talk in private for a moment?” She asked him and he responded nodding in affirmation. They walked a little away from them so they could chat in privacy.

“What is it Twily?” He asked her wondering what she would want to say to him in private.(Music stops)

“I just wanted to let you know that before yesterday I always thought that we didn’t have to much in common but when I learn about...your other side I then realized that we actually have a lot of things in common, like you told me you do understand me when I thought you didn’t, I thought we were opposites but we’re actually more alike than I thought” Twilight began as Sora paid total attention to her “Sora you’re my best and dearest friend I ever knew and as such I care a lot about you and I can’t tolerate seeing you hurt or sad, it hurts me deeply in my heart as if it was my own pain” She continued with a calm and yet sweet tone putting her hand on her chest, Sora’s eyes got widened at her words, it makes him flashes back to his meaningful speech he gave her a week ago “Remember our promise we made last week? Our pinkie promise?” She asked him showing her pinkie finger and Sora looked at his pinkie finger and then nodded in affirmation not having words to say “You kept your promise, you helped me a lot. Look at me I changed, you changed me. But let me be the one that makes a promise to you” She continued reminding him of their promise as she put her right hand on his left shoulder.

“A promise?” Sora asked her.

“Yes, listen Sora whenever you feel that you need to talk to me about Roxas I promise I’ll be there to hear you, you helped me a lot during the time we’ve been friends so now let me help you because I know that you did the same for me, so you can talk to me when you feel you need it so don’t be scared about it, okay?” Twilight said to him.

“Alright, it’s a promise” Sora said to her smiling but then she let go of his shoulder and then she reached out to his cheek, feeling the hand on his face surprised him, nearly leaving him shocked his eyes were saying that. Her tiny and delicate hand felt just as soft and gentle as it did in his dream, his face was turning red as his heart was starting to race within his chest keeping his eyes on the girl in front of him.

“You mean a lot to me and I only want the best for you” She said to him with a sweet tone on her voice as a pink blush was showing up on her face. She somehow found the courage in her to do such action, touching Sora’s face was something she really wished badly and she was doing so now and wasn't freaking out about to make it better, she was touching the sweet face of the sweet boy that she loves the most and she was loving the sensation, her heart was racing fastly but somehow she remained under control, she was in a cute moment with her beloved and she doesn’t want anything to ruin it.

Sora was nearly paralyzed at the sensation of Twilight’s touch as her words reached his heart, then a warm smile was drawn on his face as he lay his hand left hand on her hand that was on his face, this made her surprised and more blush “Thank you Twily. I appreciate it, you also mean a lot to me” He thanked her keeping the smile on his face and she smiled warmly back at him, a few seconds after there was an awkward silence.

“Umm” They both said at the same time as they turned redder as Twilight quickly removed her hand from his face and both of them looked at the other side timidly.

“W-well thanks again Twily, I’m happy to know that when I need it you’ll be there to hear me out and understand me” Sora said to his best friend smiling at with a thankful smile rubbing the back of his head.

“You’re welcome Sora, it’s the least I could do to repay you for all you done for me” Twilight said to him smiling back at her putting her hand on her chest.

“Well I think we should return with the others” Sora said pointing back at the gang.

“Wait” Twilight said to him “There’s...something else that I would like to tell you” She continued a little nervous.

“Okay. What’s up?” He asked her.

“I...uh...I” Twilight was very nervous as she got blushed once again, it was hard to say what she wanted to say as Sora was wondering what else she would say to him “I love your eyes…” She said closing her eyes firmly pushing the words out in a shy tone and then she opened one of them to see his reaction which was one of surprise.

“Wow…” It was the only thing that came out of his mouth “You do?” He asked her as a slight blush appeared on his face once more, Twilight replied to him nodding timidly more blushed “No one said that about me, it’s really sweet from you” He added smiling at her still blushed.

“Well I really mean it, I really think you’re eyes are beautiful” She said to him smiling at him still blushed.

“Hehehe, I bet you wanted to tell me that to make me feel nice, like when we met at the school” Sora said to her keeping his smile remembering the first day of school and Twilight nodded in affirmation with a cute smile “Welp if you wanted to make feel nice, you did it. Thank you Twily” He thanked her once again.

“No worries Sora” She said to her keeping her smile.

Sora chuckled still slightly blushed but then he got in his thinking position “Uh did I already tell you that I like you hair?” Sora asked her.

“Yep” She replied him.

“Oh uh. Did I tell already you that I like how you like you in those clothes?” He asked her once again.

“Yeah you did” She answered him.

“Then I think ran out of nice things to say to you” Sora said with a smile on his face as he rubbed his cheek with his finger a bit blushed.

“Hehe It’s okay Sora” She said to him with a smile as well as Sora rubbed the back of his head still smiling “Well, let’s go back” She said to him and he nodded in agreement and so they walked back towards the others, as the two of them were walking back Twilight’s mind was rushing with the thought of her touching Sora’s face. They returned with the others who were talking amongst themselves while waiting.

“Hey you’re back” Riku said to them “What were you two talking about?”

“You know, stuff” Sora replied slightly shy.

“Yeah, stuff” Twilight said to him a bit shy as well.

“Aha, sure” Riku said sarcastically.(Music stops)

“Alright then boys, I hope you’re ready for today” Rainbow said to the boys.

“Of course we are” Sora said to her with a confident smile.

“The three of us will be like security guards observing everything to make sure nothing goes wrong” Flash said having the same smile.

“The plan is that we split up and watch over everything in different areas, we’ll take turns to exchanges areas as well as one of us keeping an eye on all of you” Riku explained.

“Sounds good to me” Rainbow said to him and the rest of the girls also agreed with Riku’s plan.

“Oh uh someone’s coming!” Pinkie declared out loud pointing towards the main entrance where everyone saw people exiting so Flash quickly got in front of Twi2 to cover her so she could put on her hood over her head once again which she did just in time as the door opened revealing who it was and it turns out it was the shadow gang, they seem happy to see the group of friends.

“Well what do ya know it’s our favorite wondercolts” Sour friendly greeted them as the 5 of them approached them.

“Hey there shadowbolts. Ready to lose today?” Rainbow greeted them back with a competitive smile.

“I was going to say the same thing” Indigo said at her with the same kind of smile.

“Hmm? Who’s she? I don’t think I saw her before” Lemon asked noticing the hooded girl.

“Uhh she’s my cousin, she’s shy and she doesn’t talk too much” She lied a little nervous as her hooded other nodded in affirmation.

“Oh look girls another Spike” Lemon pointed out seeing Spike2.

“Twi don’t tell me that you cloned your dog” Sugarcoat said to Twilight not surprised at all.

“Well you girl know how I am” She said shrugging with sheepish smile.

“Uh-huh weirdo” Indigo said not amuse at all “Anyway I bet she came to see you guys lose” Indigo said to the gang with a smirk.

“No-uh! She’s here to see YOU lose!” Pinkie said back at them with a competitive tone.

“We’ll see about that” Sugarcoat said not amused at all adjusting her glasses.

“Don’t forget who won the games the rest of the times” Sour said at the gang.

“Like the last time you cheated?” Riku bluntly said.

“Hey! We didn’t cheat all the time just that one time!” Indigo said to him offended.

“Besides, just because we’ll play clean this time doesn’t guarantee you that you’re gonna win” Sour said to them putting her hands on her hips.

“Maybe but we do have our secret weapons” Rainbow said confident “These two chaps here, they will scrap you! With my help of course”

“Oh yeah? Well today we’ll win you at the academic declathalon and tomorrow we’ll beat these two out worlders at the tri-cross rayle” Indigo said confident “It would be the coolest thing ever if we win over the boys out of this world” She continued excited and confident of herself.

“Heh you can try” Sora said with a confident smile.

“But I know you won’t beat us” Riku finished the phrase with a confident smile as well.

“We’ll see that at the tri-cross rayle, I hope you two are ready” Sunny said to them and the two keyblade wielders nodded in response.(Music stops)

“Oh and guys we have news for you” Lemon said to them as her friends’ expression changed to a neutral one “Cinch disappeared” She said to the gang.

“Disappeared?” Twilight repeated confused.

“Better by me if she’s not around” Sora said with frown crossing his arms.

“But this is the thing Sora, she disappeared without leaving a trace, and as it seems she’s been gone since yesterday, we’re telling this to you boys because you would know what it means, right?” Sunny said to the boys and they glared at each other knowing what that means.

“Xehanort…” Riku said as silence raised for some seconds “She must have joined him so he could gain an ally” He continued with a serious frown.

“Which is bad news for us” Sora said crossing his arms.

“But do you guys really think that she could cause a problem?” Sour asked them.

“If she joined Xehanort that’s a fact, I saw what he was able to do from up close” Flash said to her knowing that there would be problems.

“So what do we do now?” Twilight asked sounding scared.

“We’ll stick to Riku’s plan” Sora declared with a determined frown “We’ll keep an eye out and when we find her we’ll stop her on the spot”

“I agree” Riku said in agreement.

“But I hope you can control now you temperament now” Sour said to him bluntly “We all know that you lose your cool even when mentioning her name, you seriously have a rage control problem and it has to be serious for someone like me to say it”

“It’s okay I can control my emotions better now...I think” Sora said slightly unsure as the 5 shadowbolts stared at him with a questionable face.

“It’s fine, if he gets mad I’ll hold him off” Riku assured them.

“Very well then” Sugarcoat said to the boys.(Music stops)

“Talking about keeping an eye out. You can make sure nothin’ goes wrong today, can’t you?” Indigo said to them.

“Yeah we’ll do it” Sora said to her “Riku, Flash and I will make sure that everyone’s safe”

“The three of us can handle this, everything will be okay” Flash said with a confident smile.

“You’re gonna help them Flash?” Lemon asked him.

“Yeah, I’m able to fight like these dudes here” Flash explained.

“The more the merrier” Riku said smiling putting his hands on his pockets.

“That’s good news” Sunny said pleased.

“Hey now that I think about it, you need a team of 12 and without me you’re eleven so...” Twilight said to them finding that issue.

“Don’t worry about that, we added someone new to our team” Indigo said to her waving her hand unworried.

“Oh that’s good heard. So Who did you chose to replace me?” She asked.

“Oh right that” Sour said in an unpleasant tone and the other 4 girls also seem that they don’t seem too pleasant either “Well-” She was about to explain but she was suddenly cut off.

“So this is where you 5 were” An unknown voice said interrupting Sour and when everyone turned their eyes at the entrance to see who spoke. It was a girl with white skin and pale pink hair, she was another student from the Crystal Prep Academy due to the uniform she was wearing, she had a face that was telling she was not happy at all “What do you think you are doing?” She asked as she crossed her arms with an unpleasant frown.

“We were just chatting with them Fleur” Sour replied her sounding annoyed, one could tell that there wasn’t a good relationship with this girl and the shadow 5 due to their faces that say that they aren’t happy to see her, in fact they seemed bugged to see her.

“Well you can save your little ‘chat’ with them for AFTER the games, they are the competition” The girl said on a serious tone “The rest of the team are waiting for you inside and the events are going to start”

“Alright alright we’re going, just a few more minutes. Is that too much for you?” Indigo said annoyed.

“You better better do. I will not let you stain my name if we lose because of you, especially when a certain person here decided to join them” She said to the 5 girls keeping her tone and then she returned inside the building which the 5 shadowbolts were glad of.

“Ugh. What a grouch” Sora said.

“Seriously girls? Fleur de lis?” Twilight asked at the shadow gang sounding upset.

“We didn’t have too many options so we were out of choices” Sugarcoat explained shrugging.

“Fleur de lis? You mean that grumpy girl that just left?” Sora asked.

“Yes, she’s one of the meanest person I met when I was at the crystal prep” Twilight explained him still sounding a bit upset.

“Talk about a grudge” Riku said crossing his arms “It seems that you 5 don’t like her at all”

“It’s because we don’t” Sunny said back at him crossing her arms “Not all of us back at our school changed after the last games”

“Yeah, there’s still some students that are still jerky like her for example” Lemon said agreeing with her friend.

“Welp we better get going now, good luck today guys, you’re gonna need it” Indigo Said to the group of friends with a competitive smile once more.

“Heh same here” Rainbow said to her with a competitive smile bumping fists with her.

“I hope you boys makes sure that no one dies today, because if I die because of you my ghost’s gonna haunt you for the rest of your lives” Sour said to the three boys with a deadly serious tone “Good luck bye” She continued with a happier expression, typical of her bipolarity and with that the 5 girls came back inside the school.

“Sometimes I can stand that girl but then I can’t” Riku joked smiled.

“Heh good one” Sora said smiling as both of them made an high-five.

“Alright guys it’s time of us to start our patrols” Flash declared “I’ll stick with the girls during all events, I participate in them after all”

“Right, for a moment I forgot that you’re also on the team” Sora said to him.

“That leaves me and Sora to cover the hallways and outside” Riku said “We’ll switch out of area after each event that means 6 changes, that way we’ll have all areas under our watch”

“Sounds like a solid plan guys” Sunset said to them.

“But wait a moment now that I think about. How come you don’t participate on the events with the rest of the team?” Flash asked confused.

“It’s because we’re already in on the six on the top of the team” Sora answered him “You see we discussed with the principals the situation and they along with the girls decided that two of them would gave up their places so we could be in the tri cross raley and the final event” He explained.

“They are aware of what’s going on so they did this so we could make sure of everybody's safety” Riku said crossing his arms “And anyway we wouldn’t be ready for the first phase of the games”

“But we seriously wanted to participate on the tri cross” Sora said shrugging.

“But isn’t that cheating?” Flash asked.

“Noooo, no it’s not” Rainbow said to him smiling waving her hand “The rules do say that we can willingly give up our places so other student can participate instead, besides with them on the team we have all to win this time, because I heard from a great source that the shadowbolts upgraded their game so we must do the same” She continued.

“And by ‘source’ she means that we spied on them again without being spotted!” Pinkie said with her typical big smile.

“Yeah we did” Rainbow said in affirmation “Couldn't help it” She continued shrugging.

“Two of us decided to decline our spots on the tri cross relay since we know that Sora and Riku are more sportily capable” Fluttershy said.

“Welp I do know for sure I won’t go to the relay, meaning I’ll be the one who does guard tomorrow” Flash said and Sora and Riku nodded in confirmation “Still I’m overwhelmed for this, I think it’s a little too much for just 3”

“I concur with him, things would not be like this if only we have more help” Rarity said agreeing with Flash.

“Yeah, it would sure be better if your friends were here to help us” Sunset said to the boys.

“We’ve been sent here because they thought we could take it, they wouldn’t come here unless things got worse and as far as I know things are under control for now” Sora explained.

“Still they might come here, it’s a possibility though it’s not very likely” Riku said to his friends.

“Why do you think they would?” Spike asked.

Riku shrugged in response “Just a feeling” He said.

“But everything would be okay guys, I know that this might feel overwhelming for you but remember that Riku and I were up against hard things before and came out safe and sound this time won’t be any different” Sora said to ease his friends

“But I haven’t been through anything like you two did” Flash said to both keyblade wielders.

“It’s okay, you won’t be on your own for too long tomorrow” Riku assured him.

“Okay guys, I trust that you’re right about this” Flash said feeling slightly relief.

“Alright guys, it’s time” Rainbow declared with a smile on her face “Let’s all give our best!”

“Yeah!” Everyone said at the same time cheered.

“Alright I’ll stay out here, Sora you watch the hallways, we’ll switched positions at the next event and Flash keep your eyes on the girls during each event” Riku ordered to his friends.

“Got it” Sora said in acknowledgement nodding.

“Yes sir” Flash said in acknowledgement nodding as well.

“Okay, be careful Riku” Sunset said to him with worried eyes.

“Right, you too and good luck” He said back at her nodding. With that the gang went inside the building leaving Riku alone.

“Alright time to start my patrol” Riku said to himself and then he made a high jump into the roof and started to patrol around the area from the roof.

***

Inside the school the gang was heading towards the first event.

“Okay guys, I think this is where we split up” Sora said to his friends.

“Alright please be careful” Twilight said to him and he nodded in acknowledgment.

“Good luck guys” Sora said to his friends smiling and then the rest of the gang continued on their way as Sora began his patrol walking in the opposite direction.

Sora and Riku were patrolling their respective areas as the wondercolts team and the shadowbolts team went towards the first event of the first phase of the friendship games, which was of course chemistry. Everything as of now was going on normally as the boys were still watching out for any sign of the organization but until now they haven’t appeared at all.

***

Riku was still patrolling outside at the roof and as of now everything was calm.

Still nothing, everything’s calm, too calm. I can't let my guard down for now, though this stake out is kinda boring” Riku thought feeling a bit of boredom(Music stops) “...!!” Riku suddenly felt a dark presence nearby, he then got his guard on and from below the roof 18 Heartless appeared, 6 Barrier Masters, 6 Bookmasters, 6 Runemasters. The large group of Heartless were floating in front of the keyblade master who summoned his keyblade ready to fight as he rushed and then jumped at the enemies about to engage in a fight.(Music stops)

***

Sora continued on his patrol around the hallways, he gave some turns around the whole school and as of now everything seemed to be under control. He was walking in a empty hallway with his hands behind his head but his face was telling he was bored, he yawned of boredom as he stretched his arms upwards. He stopped walking for a moment to rest, he was glad that nothing had happened yet but he couldn’t help but feel bored but even so he knew he couldn't relax just yet and he also felt the total calm around a little disturbing, he then felt like he was being watched and that was right behind him, he quickly turned around and there he saw a dusk just standing there.

“Huh? Just one? Weird” Sora said weirded out that there was just one nobody, something was telling him that there was something off about this but still he summoned his keyblade and dashed forward to the enemy but when he tried to attack it the dusk evaded the attack “Eh?” Sora was taken back by this but he tried to attack the nobody once more but it evaded his attack and he tried again and again but the monster just evaded his attack but oddly it didn’t attack him “What on-?” He was confused by this but he stopped at mid sentences due to the nobody suddenly started to flee “Hey!” Sora said as he started to chase it down, it was indeed weird that an enemy flees from him like that however Sora couldn’t think in that as he was only thinking in dispatching the nobody as soon as possible. Sora kept chasing his target that it kept running away from him, even though Sora possessed tremendous speed the nobody was extremely slippery and therefore really hard to catch, every time he was close to trap it it just found a way to get away, Sora pressed on and continued to hunt it down, the chase continued until the nobody made it outside the school with Sora being just right behind it and the nobody stopped giving Sora the chance to take it out which he does performing a quick blitz eliminating the enemy.

“Whew. Took long enough” Sora said feeling relief that it was over, however that was short lived as out of nowhere more dusks appeared a countless quantity that surrounded, there is where he realized that he fell into a trap “Talk about a deja vu” He said seeing the bad situation he encountered and brought back unpleasant memories to him. Sora got in his battle stance and then he dashed towards the enemies ready to fight.(Music stops)

***

Riku was fighting as the soccer field against the group of heartless, however it was a fight harder than he expected as the Barrie Masters were defending the other heartless with their protection spell canceling all of Riku’s attacks and to make it worse his magical attacks had no effect on the heartless overall, Riku tried to take down the barrier masters but the other heartless were in his way making the fight even harder.

No good” Riku thought seeing the complication of the fight and then a book master threw a fireball at him which Riku dodge rolled “This might take longer than I thought” Riku said as he got again into a battle stance and went forward at the enemies.

***

Sora managed to eliminate a good amount of nobodies with quite facility however no matter how many enemies are destroyed it didn’t seem like the amount of enemies decreased at all, the dusks were constantly attacking him one after another, he could either evade the attacks or blocked them with reflega however at this rate it would take him a lot of time to finish the battle, he needed more power to take them all out however his pegasus form wasn’t ready to be used yet so that only one choice left “No other choice” Sora said knowing what he had to do. Sora summoned his two keyblades Oathkeeper and Oblivion and performed the typical gesture that meant that he was ready to fight and then Sora dashed towards the nobodies with both keyblades in hand.(Music stops)

***

Back inside the school the chemistry event continued on normally with both teams were still competing for the victory, however it wasn’t to easy to focus on the competition when they the girls and Flash were aware of the possible dangers that are outside, especially for Flash, he’s supposed to watch and he was feeling a lot of pressure. On another hand both Twilight and Sunset couldn’t help but have a bad feeling as if something wasn’t okay at all, but even so they all had to go on with the event.

***

Sora kept fighting the nobodies and thanks to his increased strength he took out a very large number of them but there were still too many of them and Sora was starting to feel tired as he was breathing slightly hard because of it.

There’s too many” Sora thought seeing that he was in a serious predicament but he couldn’t stop now, he had to defeat the enemies but with Sora’s energy running out the looks of things was seeing bad....(Music stops) However out of the sudden something totally unexpected happened… A wall of flames out of nowhere appeared right in front of him as the flames were forming a big ring of flames enclosing both Sora and the nobodies “What?!” Sora was taken by surprise, he was trapped within a ring of flames along with the large number of nobodies “A wall of flames?” Sora thought seeing turning his head in each direction only to see flames around him and then he saw a good amount of dusks being burned alive until it disintegrated them but Sora was completely fine then he got to think for a moment about the situation and then he realized something “There’s only someone coulda done this… Could it be?” Sora thought knowing there was only one person he knew with the ability of controlling flames like this…

“Why do I always get stuck with the icky jobs?” Sora heard a familiar voice speak from behind him and when he turned around he saw the flames from behind separating revealing who spoke and it was none other than Lea, he was staring at him with his arms crossed with his typical confident smile.

“Lea!?” Sora asked shocked.

“What? Not happy to see me?” Lea sarcastically said back at him keeping his smile “What a way to thank me. it’s the third time I save your butt, a little thank you would be nice” He continued as he approached him as the flames behind them closed once more.

“Heh. Good thing that you’re here I was needing a little help” Sora said smiling at him.

“You sure did buddy” Lea said to him still having his smile and then he noticed Sora’s keyblades “Heh looks like someone give you a new trick” He continued.

“Yeah” He said back at him nodding “Say Lea. How’s your handling with the keyblade?” He asked him still wearing his smile.

“Oh I’m staring that get the hang of it” Lea replied as he summoned his keyblade and got into battle stance ready to fight.

“Alright Lea, let’s take 'em down!” Sora said with a determined smile.

“Like in the good ‘ol time!” Lea said with a determined smile as well and with that both of them rushed at the nobodies ready to continue the fight.(Music stops)

***

Riku managed to take out 2 barrier masters but it was hard for him to do so, he could easily take the heartless down with his unicorn powers however he didn’t have enough energy to transform yet and the heartless threw magical attacks at him or tried to hit him with their books from behind but Riku was able to dodge the attacks or block them, with the heartless that kept trying to attack him and him hardly able to take them down it was a very complicated fight.(Music stops) One of the heartless prepared to attack him but suddenly a figure appeared and banished the heartless and that was none other than the king himself, Mickey with his keyblade, The Kingdom Key D on hand.

“Mickey!” Riku said to him shocked.

“Looks like you need help Riku” The king said to his friend smiling and Riku smiled back at him.

“Yeah” Riku said to the little mouse nodding “Let’s take them out Mickey” He declared and with that the two keyblade masters went into a battle stance and rushed towards the heartless.(Music stops)

***

Back with the gang. They were coming out from the classroom with faces of disappointment as it turns out they lost the first event.

“Aw c’mon guys don’t be sad” Spike said poking out of Twilight backpack.

“Yeah, you’re gonna win the next one” Twi2 said to them trying to cheer them up.

“Alright, still it’s a bummer that we lost, we could have done better if there wasn’t those bad guys after us” Rainbow said sounding mad as she crossed her arms. It was then that they saw some members of the shadowbolt team coming out of the classroom with mocking smiles presuming their win over the first event, especially Fleur as they walked off, something that made the gang mad at them, especially Rainbow, she was about to do something impulsive but Pinkie stopped her.

“Uhg! I really can stand that girl, she’s so hateful and bigheaded!” Rainbow said very anger.

“I know how you feel” Twilight said to her.

“You forgot to say that she’s also a sore winner” They heard Indigo’s voice behind them and they turned as saw the shadow 5 that just came out of the classroom “I usually would be making fun of you guys, but we get why you seemed dozed off” She continued.

“It sure ain’t a walk in the park trying to focus on the event when you’re targeted to be killed” Sour said to them

“...Well you won this one but we’re gonna win the next one!” Rainbow said to the shadow gang with a competitive smile.

“Ha! That’s what I’m talking about” Indigo said back at her smiling as well “Welp see you at the next event guys” She said to them before the 5 girls left through the corridor.

“Whew. Okay guys we had a rough start but we can still win, we can’t give up yet” Rainbow said with a positive smile which made her friends smile as well.

“You’re right Rainbow, we won the last time and we’ll win again” Sunset said smiling as everyone else nodded in agreement smiling.

“That’s the spirit!” Rainbow said to her friends keeping her smile.

The group of friends were feeling better now, but then Twilight’s smile wore off seeing there was something off “Hey where’s Sora?” Twilight asked noticing her wasn’t around “Shouldn’t he be here by now?” She continued slightly worried.

“ He probably went to switch places with Riku” Fluttershy said to her.

“But then he should be here by now” Sunset said sounding slightly worried “What if something happened?” She asked having a bad feeling.

“Maybe we should check?” Pinkie suggested to her friends.

“Okay, but you’ll stay close to me, alright?” Flash said to them and they nodded in understanding “Let’s see if one of them is outside” And with that they walked towards the exit.(Music stops)

***

Riku and Mickey continued their fight against the heartless and thanks to Mickey’s aid the fight was more equilibrated, they were able to take out the remaining barrier masters putting the fight even more in their favor, with them out of the way they could easily take out the remaining heartless.

“Now Riku!” Mickey shouted him.

“Right!” He said back at him nodding knowing what he has to do “Gather!” He declared to use his Magnega spell to draw in the remaining enemies at them. Once the enemies were vulnerable both keyblade masters unleashed a multi-hit combo in which both of them repeatedly teleported to strike their enemies multiple times and then they landed on the ground ready to finish them off.

“C’mon!” Mickey said to his friend.

“Time’s up!” Riku declared and the both of them raised their keyblades unleashing a burst of light eradicating the heartless.(Music stops) With the enemies eliminated both of them let their keyblades disappear as Riku let out a sigh of relief glad that it was over.

“Gosh Riku. Are you alright?” The tiny king asked the boy.

“Yeah thanks to you Mickey” He thanked him smiling which made him smile back at him “But tell me. How come you’re here?” He asked him while kneeling down.

“Well ya see-” He was about to explain but he stopped at mid sentence “Hey look at there!” He said him pointing towards the front of the school and Riku stood up again and turned to see what it was and he saw smoke coming from the front of the building.

“Smoke? There must be fire at the entrance” Riku said knowing that there must be fire occurring at the main entrance.

“That’s gotta be Lea” Mickey said to him knowing what could have caused the fire.

“Lea? Did you brought him here too?” Riku asked him.

“I’ll explain later, c’mon Riku!” He hastily said to him.

“Okay” Riku replied him in understanding and both of them dashed towards the front of the school.

***

Sora and Lea were able to eliminate a great number of dusks in no time and the enemies were seemed to finally grow shorter and shorter but there were still plenty of enemies.

“Burn, baby!” Lea shouted as he throw his keyblade in fire, performing a fire raid, his attack wiped out 6 dusks at once while Sora knocked 4 nobodies into the air using his two keyblades and then performing a dual Hurricane Period allowing him to spin-slash in a 1080 degrees spin vertically in rapid moonsaults eliminating them and them he dived from at the enemies performing a cross-slash once he touched the ground wiping out 5 nobodies instantly. Both fighters drew towards the center of the ring back against back as they were surrounded by the remaining large group of dusks.

“I’ll say it again, I liked them better when they were on my side” Lea said to his friend seeing that there was still enemies around them.

“Man this really hard” Sora said as he was starting to breath hard of exhaustion.

“What? Feelin’ a little regret?” Lea said to him with a joking smile calling back the last time they fought together.

Sora caught his and then smiled at his friend “Nah, I can handle these punks” Sora said quoting him from back then “Watch this!” He shouted as he dashed towards the enemies and then he crossed his arms around his chest focusing the last of his forces as a white aura was emanating from his body and then he swung his arms unleashing a blinding burst of light as Lea closed his eyes and covered with his free hand.(Music stops) When he opened them again he saw that all of the remaining enemies were erased from existence and there was in front of him Sora who was breathing hard of tiredness, Lea chuckled as he walked towards the boy and the flames around them slowly began to go out.

“Nice work, you did it Sora” Lea said to him still smiling as he approached him, Sora turned to face him and then he tried to walked towards him but once he gave the first step he began to fall into the ground as he let his keyblades drop onto the ground and banished into thin air, Lea had a shocked face as he rushed to caugh him before hitting the ground. Sora felt he was slowly losing his consciousness as he was collapsing of exhaustion ready to be welcomed by the hard pavement of the ground… However he suddenly felt that he stopped falling, something stopped him from falling. Was it Lea who caught him in time?

“Are you alright Sora?” He heard a voice speaking to him, a very familiar voice. It wasn’t Lea’s and he immediately knew who it belonged… Sora forced his eyes to open up and at first glance he saw a blurry image but when his sight focused he could clearly see now…

“Kai...ri?” Sora weakly asked. It was indeed her who stopped him from the falling, she was holding him tightly to prevent him from falling, she was looking at him with a very worried face “Kairi? Is...that you?” He continued still weak and unsure if he wasn’t hallucinating.

“It’s me Sora” The girl replied him “Don’t worry I’m here, I’ll help you” She continued as she summoned her keyblade, Destiny’s Embrace and raised into the air “Heal!” She shouted using curaga on Sora to restore his energy and then he felt recovered as he was standing up by himself.

“Kairi...It’s you, it’s really you!” Sora said to her not believing his eyes “You’re here…” He continued as a smile was drawn on his face as she smiled him back nodding in confirmation.

“Hah just in time Kairi” Lea said to her smiling as he approached them and she giggled in response.

“I’m so so glad to see you again Kairi” Sora said to her keeping his smile “But why are you-?” He was about to asked her but he was suddenly cut off.

“Sora!” Two familiar voices called his attention at the same time and when he turned around he saw his two usual companions Donald and Goofy rushing at him with excited smiles.

“Donald! Goofy!” He said smiling wide but then his two friends jumped at him to give him a hug which resulted in pushing towards the ground but nonetheless they greeted each other in a friendly embrace. Both Kairi and Lea couldn’t help but laugh a bit and then the three friends got up “It’s so good to see you 2 here” He said to his friends with his usual big smile.

“Fellas!” Everyone then turned around and saw both Mickey and Riku running at them.

“Your magest-!” Sora cut himself “I really gotta stop that. Mickey!” Sora said surprised to see the tiny king again here.

“Riku!” Kairi called him with a smile on her face.

“Kairi? What are you doing here?” Riku said as he and Mickey approached them “In fact. Why are you all here?”

“Wow you sure are not happy to see you good pals, eh?” Lea said to him joking.

“No no, that’s not it, I’m actually glad to see you all again but I just don’t get why are you here now” Riku said to his friends.

“Yeah, it’s great to see you all an’ stuff” Sora said to them “But first why did you bring Kairi here?” Sora asked sounding slightly mad.

“It’s extremely dangerous for her to be here” Riku said sounding serious.

“We didn’t want to, but she didn’t accept a no as an answer” Donald said to them crossing his arms and frowning.

“And that’s why I’m here, to make sure nothin’ happens to her” Lea said pointing at himself with his thumb.

“Hmm welp, it’s really hard to say no to her anyway” Sora said crossing his arms.

“It’s a gift” Kairi said smiling proudly.

“But you shouldn’t have come here Kairi. The organization has their sight on this world and it’s like you came right at them” Riku said to her putting his hands in his pockets.

“I know that but I didn’t care, I wanted to see you two again” Kairi said to his best friends “I know it hasn’t been that long but I really missed you guys” She said to them sounding sad.

Both boys looked at each other and then faced her again “Well, we can’t deny that we also missed you” Riku said to her smiling “Things just weren’t the same without you”

“Yeah and even though you’re taking a great risk coming here, we’re glad that you’re here” Sora said to her smiling too and she smiled back at them.

“Uh fellas?” Mickey called at them “I wouldn’t like to interrupt you but we have news to say to the two of you” Mickey said to the two boys.

Okay.What is it, Mickey?” Riku asked him.

“If y’all came all way out here, I take it’s no good news” Sora said with a concerned face.

“Afraid so guys” Mickey said to them and the two of them reacted shocked and the rest seem with a concerned face “Ya see, Master Yen Sid told us that there’s a great darkness concentring in this world and that means that the threat of Xehanort is even greater that we thought” He explained.

“...Okay that’s no good, not good at all” Sora said to his friends with a worried face.

“And here I had the feeling that things were becoming more complicated than before” Riku said crossing his arms.

“But it’s okay guys, we came here to give ya a hand” Goofy said trying to light up the mood.

“Yeah! Everything’s better when you have your friends around” Donald said to them agreeing with Goofy.

“Yeah, you’re right guys” Sora said smiling at his friends.

“And thanks for help, things are becoming fiercer and extra help it’s very welcome” Riku said to them smiling as well.

“Yeah, if it weren’t for Lea I might be passed out on the floor earlier and thanks to Kairi I’m okay again” Sora said thanking his friends making them chuckle.

“Riku. Where did you park the Gummi ship?” Donald asked him.

“Up there” He replied pointing at the roof.

“Gee, isn’t it a little too exposed up there?” Goofy asked him.

“Nah, it’s cool. Oddly enough no one spotted it as of now so it’s okay” Riku answered him.

“Well I hope you didn’t let Sora drive” Donald said sounding serious and putting his hands on his hips.

“Don’t worry I didn’t” Riku said smiling as Sora seemed offended.

“Oh c’mon! I just crashed it once!” Sora said grumbling “Besides you let me drive all the time ever since”

“Yeah, when I’m around to watch you” Donald said to him crossing his arms with a frown.

Sora glared at the duck humming in annoyance “Whatever guys, I guess now that you’re here we can give you a report of everything so far” Sora said to his friends.

“Right” Mickey said in agreement nodding “We are aware that nothing has happened so that means that you must have found the source of light” Mickey said to the boys.

“Yup, we found it” Riku said to him nodding in confirmation “Or I should say we found all of them”

“It tooks us a bit but we did and we’ve been keeping them safe” Sora added smiling.

“Good to hear that, fellas” The tiny king said to his friends relief.

“Say guys, now that I notice you have different clothes” Kairi said to them noticing their casual look “You look nice” She added smiling.

“Thanks Kairi, these were a gift from a friend” Riku said to her

“They might not be magical like our usual clothes but they have our style” Sora said putting his hands behind his head.

“After we landed here we decided to come to this school here and we fit up pretty well around here” He explained.

“Wow. Really?” Kairi said to them surprised “And here I was wondering when you two were going to go back to school” She continued smiling putting her hands on her hips.

“Yeah keyblade wielders or not, a good education is really important for youths in developing, got it memorized” Lea said to them with his usual gesture.

“Tell me Kairi. How are you going with the training?” Riku asked her smiling.

“Great, I think” She replied him shrugging smiling.

“Don’t be modest Kai” Lea said to her crossing his arms smiling “She’s been pressing on with her training and she really became really strong, she has come a long way” He added giving a pat on her back.

“Oh stop” She said to him blushing with a smile on her face.

“But It’s true, I saw what you can do” He said to her keeping his expression.

“Welp I believe you” Sora said to Lea smiling.

“It’s just I want to be as strong as you so one day the tree of us can fight together” She said to her best friends.

“I know that and I know you’ll make it one day” He said smiling putting a hand on her shoulder which made her blush and he let go of her “Ya know, it’s kinda weird that now you’re becoming stronger, sometimes I think you won’t be needing me anymore to protect you” He said to her shoulding slightly sad as the others give them a bit of space.(Music stops)

“Sora…” She said to him putting a hand on her chest “Don’t say that Sora, it’s not right” She said to him shocking her hand “You might not have to protect me anymore but I’m always going to need you to be there with me” She continued putting her hand on his right shoulder “You’re very important to me” She finished by letting him go and smiling at him with a pink blush on her face putting her right hand on her chest one more.

Sora smiled back blushed at her “And you’re very important to me too” He said to her keeping his expression “I missed you so much Kairi, it felt like ages since last time I saw you” He continued.

“I feel the same” She said back at him keeping her expression and then the two of them embraced each other in a warm hug as the rest of their friend watched them smiling.

“This is real…” Sora softly said smiling as he kept hugging her feeling the warm embrace she was giving him after so long…(Music stops)

Right in that moment the the group of friends exited the school looking for the keybladers only to gasp in surprise at was was right outside, especially Twilight who had a face of total shock at what she was seeing with her own eyes not believing at all what was in front of her.

“...Who’s...her…?” Twilight asked softly to herself totally shock as she watched her beloved one hugging another girl…

To be Continued…

Comments ( 132 )

I’ve read a couple chapters of this story and I have to say it’s very good but I was wondering I know Riku and Sunset Shimmer are a couple but are Twilight and Sora a couple

oh intresing

That's going to be messing on the next chapter

Will Sora end up with Twilight or Kairi?

Oh boy, I'm definitely gonna sense a lot of tension between Twilight and Kairi, but who knows? Kairi might let it go, but we'll have to wait and see what happens.

8473210

8473032

8472970

8472969

8472951

-welp, there will be tension in this later on and it will be soo good.

-yep very interesting and it will get better.

-Riku and Sunset are meant to be a couple but there needs to be development on their relationship before that happens, don't worry you'll see that soon as for Sora and Twilight, well you'll later on.

-leaving a cliffhager like that was the point of this so you'll be expeacting the next chapter.

-Wait until the end, for now we're officially on the ship war.

Oh boy, Sora you got your work cut out for you now. I'm sorry Kairi, but SoraxSci-Twi.

8474272
you ship him with sci-twi harder that Sokai?

8474281
Yes I do, don’t get me wrong I love the SoKai ship, but I just love Sci-Twi and Sora relationship it's adorable.

8474286
thanks bra, it took me a lot of effor to made their relationship like that, i took inspiration of my face ships from several fandoms for example: Starco(Star vs the forces of evil), Adrienette(Miraculous: Ladybug), Amourshipping(Pokemon XYZ), Naruhina(Naruto), Phinabela(Phineas and Ferb), Stevonnie(Steven Universe)

8474153
Fair enough, good luck with the next chapter.

8475269
Did you see the movie?

My Little Pony ends in 2019

Will the mane7 go to The Grid? Because, that will be awesome, see Rainbow Dash fighting in the disc wars or the light moto

8506122
hmmm, welp you gave an idea to what to do after this story's over

Welp, Rest In Peace Sora
Cause of Death
Sci-Twi strangling Sora to death by being with another woman
It's been great knowing ya

8517878
hahaha, very funny -_- but seriously, expeact next chapter soon, it would be good, specialy for that juicy drama

8517878
PD: She would rather kill Kairi, by this point you should be awere that she adores Sora that would kill for him, like any good yandare

8518589
Then it's R.I.P Kairi and Sora
Cause of death for Kairi, Midnight Sparkle murdered her
Cause of death for Sora, death by SnM from Midnight Sparkle

8518589
Please, put the Grid

8519424
okay that was a good one

8520709
no idea how add that world into the story, it wouldn't be a bad idea, but i just don't know how to add that into the story

8691998
soon, i have troubles writting it

8693712
What do you think about the special Forgotten Friendhsip?

8694080
what?
i haven't been in tune with Union X lately

8694350
This special will be in air in Discovery Family on 17 of Febrary at 12 pm/11 am

8694370
oh, i wasn't in tune with the show either :/

8694626

Look this, Vanitas is back

8725123
as you can see i saw it coming miles away

8725624
I saw the special of Forgotten Frienship, Wallflower is like Xemnas, Wallflower did the same thing like that Xehanort did to Ansem the Wise

This is really good, but I'm so conflicted on Twilight and Sora here.

8795840
yeah, sorry for taking so dang long, life's hard on me now. Side note did you noticed the FFXV references that i put within the history?

8796250
I understand the life delays,though I didn't really notice the FFXV reference.

8799595
Not your fault, I was mostly a 6/7/8/13 player of the series.

8799812 Don't tell me, Sunset Shimmer's Saga.

Well, i tell you a thing, Wallflower is a case like Ardyn Izunia

I am wating the next chapter

Will we have a new trailer of KH3 before nomura show the new world in Union X

8876056
don't know don't care

Look This, new demo of KH3

Bad notices, Nomura announce that KH3 will have a ending hard to accept

8940924
But he latter said that it will have something to do with the keyblade war, maybe something like the world gets extremely damaged and it's up to Sora to fix them but also the arise of the next villan...The Master of Masters, who's to say that his profecy wasn't about the current war and he reappears in the present as the next antagonist. I feel that will happen, but Sora and the others will be fine or at the very least Riku won't die

I am waiting the next chapter

Hey, good and bad news.
The good news is the release date of Kingdom Hearts 3 has been announced. The bad news is the release date is on 29 of january of 2019.

8977397
I'm glad for both, now i have more time to finish things up here

Login or register to comment