• Published 2nd Nov 2015
  • 8,590 Views, 519 Comments

Kingdom Hearts: Heart of the Twilight - Sora Sentry



When Sci Twilight met a boy, her darkness will shine by a light that she never seen, the emptiness of her heart will be fill and a brand-new feeling will be born within it...

  • ...
23
 519
 8,590

Chapter 13: The Other Promise

The day continued and the gang continued with their hang out as usual, however Sunset and Twilight were still being haunted by the nightmare that was disconnecting them from reality, but they were still aware of what was going on, the others were getting worried about them so they tried to pretend nothing was happening to not worry them, but Sora, Riku and Spike knew they were faking it which made them concerned about them but at least they could say they were at least trying to get over of whatever was disturbing them. As the sun was beginning to set in the distant horizon the day was coming to an end and so the gang had to return home to prepare for the important day that will be tomorrow.

“Well then guys tomorrow’s the big day” Rainbow declared with an excited smile on her face “I hope you two are ready”

“Of course we are!” Sora said with an excited smile as well “Riku and I can take on anything, right Riku?”

“Yeah, definitely” Riku agreed with him smiling as well.

“Oh boy, I’m so nervous for tomorrow, but at the same time I’m so excited. I’m so nervicited!” Pinkie said with her usual big smile but shaking at the same time using her made up word.

“That’s still not a word by I agree with you Pinkie” Rainbow with a smile surrounding her with her left arm, seeing this made Sora and Riku chuckle a bit.

“It has to be something this big for her to make up words” Riku said keeping the smile which in response Pinkie shrugged while nodding. Then both boys turned their heads towards Twilight and Sunset being with neutral faces which would be strange considering what is happening at the moment.

“Hey what about you two?” Sora asked them “Aren’t you excited or nervous for tomorrow?”

“Oh, y-yeah I’m a bit nervous for tomorrow but I know everything will be okay as long you guys are around” Twilight responded him rubbing her left arm trying to not show her current problem to him.

“Yeah, it’s a bit of unnerving what is going on, but I’m sure you two can handle this” Sunset said to the boys trying to hide her inner turmoil to everyone, even though Riku was able to see her true feelings so he knew she was faking it.

Well, at least they’re trying to get over whatever is bothering them, that’s something at least” Riku thought seeing that both Sunset and Twilight were at least trying to get over their problem so he felt a bit relieved “Alright then”

“They’re right guys, we’re counting on you two to make sure nothing goes wrong” Spike said with a smile being held by Fluttershy.

“But are you two ready for the events you’re going to compete? If you don’t mind me asking” Fluttershy kindly asked them.

“Yeah, you don’t have to worry, Riku has great aim and I know how to drive a bike” Sora assured her with a smile in his face while Riku nodded in agreement smiling as well.

“Those events would be one of least dangerous things Sora and I have done” Riku said keeping the smile.

“Heh, why ah’m not surprised to hear that?” Applejack said with a smile on her face.

“Well then everyone it’s getting late, we better return home now” Rainbow declared with a smile on her face excited for tomorrow looking that the sun was setting in the distance soon to be nightfall, everyone else nodded in agreement and so one by one everyone took their leave leaving Sora, Riku, Sunset, Twilight and Spike.

“Hey Twily um, do you want me to accompany you home again?” Sora kindly asked her rubbing the back of his head a bit blushed.

“Uh um o-okay if you want to” She responded him slightly blushed accepting his offer that actually she really wanted to be accompanied by him again, it was something she needed right now.

“Geez Sora, you coming back home with us becoming a usual thing now” Spike said to him as they began to take off and in response Sora rubbed the back of his head a bit blushed and so the three of them took off leaving Riku and Sunset.

“Well Sunny, I’ll see you tomorrow” Riku said to her with a soft smile then he turned and began to walk but Sunset looked down as she bit her lip not wanting to be alone and didn’t want to see Riku walking away from her, so she raised her head and spoke up.

“Wait Riku” She told him making him stop and turn his head at her.

“What’s up Sunny?” He kindly asked her.

“I-I don’t want to go home alone” She timidly said to him and by the look on her face she really meant it “So can you come with me? Please?” She asked him a bit blushed, the fear in her heart was too much to make her ask this to him that she wouldn’t be ready for it yet, Riku was feeling that she’s really scared of being alone.

“Um sure, if you want to” Riku accepted her offer a bit blushed, he knew she was scared so he accepted to make her feel better, it was something he knew she needed, but also he was glad to be able to take her home, he didn’t know why but still it was something he wanted for sometime now.

“Thank you” She thanked him.

“Your welcome Sunny, happy to help you” Riku said to her with a smile that made her smile softly, then she began to walk towards her home with Riku following her. In the shadows were hiding Vanitas and Young Xehanort watching with a fair eye over Sunset knowing she held valuable information to them waiting for the moment she speaks up about it. The sun has already sat in the horizon and so Sora, Twilight and Spike were on their way to the Sparkle house, however this time around walking was very silent, Sora tried to make conversation with Twilight but she was short of words and again Spike didn’t want to meddle, it was something between the two of them. After a while the three of them arrived to the Sparkle house and gave the usual goodbyes but this time around it felt off coming from Twilight, but not so off as before but even so Sora couldn’t help but worry about her, but unfortunately he had things that are more important and he had to focus, so he could only hope that Twilight would get better with the passing of time alone, Sora returned to the Gummi Ship using flowmotion but still he couldn’t get out of his head what was happening with Twilight just today.(Music stops)

Riku and Sunset were walking down the street as they were on their way to her home, they weren’t talking amongst each other but it was something more usual among them when they are in this kind of situations, however Riku was just being shy as his face was slightly red, but Sunset was rather not in a very chatty mood at the moment but she was also being a bit shy, after a little while the two of them made it to an apartment building.

“Well, here we are” Sunset spoke up to him as both of them stopped walking and Riku looked up at the building.

“You live here?” Riku asked her.

“Yeah I do” She said to him then she proceed to open the main door with her key “Come In” She said to him and Riku nodded in acknowledgement and so the two of them entered the building and after going up a few floors they arrived to the one that has her apartment “And here it is, my apartment”

“Huh” Riku said staring at the door “Well it’s not much surprising considering that you came from Equestria so I supposed that you lived alone”

“Yeah, but I actually don’t spend much time here” She explained him “Mostly I spend nights in sleepovers with the others”

“Makes sense, knowing you” Riku said to her crossing his arms “Heh it makes me think about the sleepovers Sora and I had when we were kids playing the kiddest stuff” He said with a smile remembering the good times he and Sora shared years early which made Sunset smile softly.

“I’m sure you two shared a lot of fun moments” She said to him keeping the smile which in response Riku nodded “But anyway I wouldn’t like to be alone tonight”

“Are you scared?”Riku asked slightly worried.

“A bit, but that happens sometimes” She answered him with a shrug.

“Then you could simply have gone to spend the night with one of the others” Riku said to her.

“Yeah, but I didn’t want to bother them” Sunset said to him “But I’ll be okay, really”

“Alright, if you say so” Riku said to her a bit unsure still feeling fear in her heart, but she was a bit more chattier so that might mean that she was getting a bit better “Welp I guess I’ll just go, have to sleep well and get ready for tomorrow and all”(Music stops)

“Right” She said to him, but then she remembered something important as her eyes widened “Wait, tomorrow!? Oh no, oh no no no!” She said sounding panicked

“What? Is something wrong?” Riku asked her seeing that it has to be something really bad to get her like this.

“It’s the other Twilight, I completely forgot that she’ll come tomorrow!” She said still panicked which made Riku’s eyes widen and gasp in shock.

“No kidding?” He asked as sounding worried and Sunset nodded in response which made Riku sighed putting his two hands on his waist “Okay, calm down Sunny I got this, I’ll simply tell Sora about this, I just have to think how I’ll tell him” Riku said to her as Sunset calmed down a bit.

“But I still don’t get why we didn’t tell Sora all about this from the very beginning. You said that he won’t misunderstand it, so you think he’ll take it badly?” She asked him still not understanding that certain issue with Sora.

“That’s the thing, I dunno how he’ll react to all this, I told you that he sometimes reacts badly at things related to Twilight so I have no idea what will happen if he learns that all along there was two, that’s why I wanted to be quiet about it until I know for sure that the Twilight from here was fine, but I guess that doesn’t matter anymore” Riku explained her his reasons of wanting to keep the existence of the Equestrian Twilight a secret.

“You’re right there, I noticed that several times” Sunset said with her arms agreeing with him to the point of Sora’s reactions “It’s like being linked with Twilight caused an instability in his personality”

“I also thought the same” Riku said agreeing with her.

“But why it didn’t happen to us?” She asked confused of that certain phenomenon.

“Maybe ‘cause our personalities are similar as for Sora’s and Twilight’s are pretty much opposites” Riku said being the most logical thing that could explain that side effect in Sora’s link with Twilight.

“I suppose” Sunset agreeing with him.

“But there’s one thing I don’t get” Riku said to her “Knowing the stuff going on here, why didn’t we just tell the other Twilight not to come?”(Music stops)

“I couldn’t, she really wanted to come here and it’s hard for her to accept a no as an answer” Sunset explained to him “And besides we miss her here and she misses us, that’s why I didn’t want her not to come”

“Heh, I can understand that” Riku said to her with a smile but then it faded as he sighed rubbing the back of his head “I just hope this doesn’t make things way more complicated than they already are” He said expressing some worry about the current situation.

“Me too” Sunset said to him feeling the same.

“Well, I’ll have to go now” Riku said to her.

“Okay” She said to him “Oh wait, let me open the door from here” She said to him before he left.

“Don’t need it” He said with a smile waving his hand “Got my own key, remember?” He said summoning his keyblade.

“Oh right, you can pretty much open anything with a lock with that” She said remembering one of powers of the keyblade “Well, see you tomorrow” She said goodbye to him with a soft smile.

“Right, see ya” Riku said goodbye to her with a smile, then he turned around and began to walk away from her as she just stared him as he left through the corridor until he left, after that Sunset looked down with a sad expression on her face.

“Riku…” That’s the only thing that came out of her mouth in a sad tone, she didn't want him to go and be left alone, but she couldn’t do anything about it unfortunately, then she let out a sigh and proceed to enter her apartment.(Music stops)

***

Vanitas and Young Xehanort were still hiding in the shadows and they heard everything that Riku and Sunset were talking about, Vanitas was wearing an evil smile on his face because he knew he was right.

“See? Told ya” Vanitas said keeping the expression sounding proud of himself.

“Yes, you were right with your theory, there is another Twilight Sparkle all along, she must have been the one that spread the equestrian magic, she came from there after all” The younger Xehanort said analyzing the new information he has and joining the missing points.

“So that means, she’s a source of light, it isn’t six it’s seven, heh, of course it would have to be” Vanitas said with a dark smile in his face “I mean after all we, the thirteen darknesses are hunting the seven pure lights while being in a war against the seven guardians of light. 7 and 13 are numbers that clash against each other”

“I wouldn’t have said that better” Young Xehanort said with a dark smile as well “It’s interesting to learn this, but not so much surprising by obvious reasons and in any case this doesn’t change a thing, in fact this is good news for us, with that Twilight out of the picture the darkness will spread even wider around the universe putting thing in more to our favor”

“Yeah heh, It couldn’t being more perfect and the best part is we don’t have to move a finger, she’ll come straight to us!” Vanitas said as she began to laugh evilly “It’s really hilarious if you think about it”

“Agree” Xehanort said keeping the dark expression on his face “But with this information now there’s something clear” He said changing to a serious expression, Vanitas seemed to not understand what he meant but then the time traveler spoke up once again before he could make any questions “Turns out that with this new information I can now be sure that the Twilight for this world is now in our sight as well”

“Hm? How’s that? We haven’t sensed any trace of a source of light within her” Vanitas asked being confused of his statement.

“Yes, however recently due to Sora’s intervention in her heart I was able to pick up a really small faint of light within her. In short the light is within her, but it’s sleeping deep within her darkness, just like the only real Kingdom Hearts” The younger Xehanort explained to Vanitas making an analogy with facts of the history “The reason for this it was because she was never in touch with the other girls or any light equestrian magic, besides the fact that by the time she does she was broken inside being unable to bring her light out, that was of course until Sora joined her heart with his own in order to meant the fracture” He continued the explanation with his arms “Do not misunderstand my words, the 7th source of light is made up with both the Equestrian Twilight and the one that resides here being in half separated” He concluded clarifying that point.

“I see, welp those two wouldn’t be the first ones that held half of something” Vanitas said remembering how he used to be a half of a certain someone same goes for Sora and Roxas “In any case I can’t wait to tell the others about this”

“Yes, we must return now, we have to re-formulate our strategy for tomorrow” Young Xehanort said as he a Vanitas began to walk into a Corridor of Darkness.

“Aw yeah, I can’t wait for that, it’s gonna be a great day” Vanitas said with an evil smile excited for the events about to transpire tomorrow.(Music stops)

***

At the top of Canterlot High there was Riku walking towards the Gummi Ship where there was Sora sleeping inside, Riku was trying to came up with a way to explain everything to Sora, but the fear of losing his best friend was holding him back, that’s what he fears the most, that his friend got lost within himself to never return to be himself, but Riku realized he couldn’t hold it back any further now, not when the time is almost up and to make things even more complicated tomorrow would be the inaugural ceremony of the Friendship Games, meaning there will be a lot of things happening and after that the official beginning of the game events, both himself and Sora compromised with their school and fellow students so they must do their best to make them proud and meet the expectations as well to make sure the games will be fair and clear, but also there was still the organization watching so both of them have to keep their eyes open for any kind of incident that might occur. Riku then turned his head towards the starry night sky and took a deep breath hoping for the best for tomorrow.

Tomorrow everything’s gonna change” Riku thought still staring at the sky “I have to make sure we all get through this, together” Riku then entered the Gummi Ship to rest for tomorrow.

Back with both Twilight and Sunset, neither of them were able to sleep even if they tried, it was hard for them carrying on with a fear that was tearing them inside but they must do so, to not put more weight on both Sora and Riku, their burden was already too much as if they were carrying the weight of the world over their shoulders, so they could only try or at least pretend to be strong, for them. They could only hope that with time the fear would fade away so they would be able to sleep again…

And so the night passed with those on the side of light resting for tomorrow as for those on the dark side were getting ready as well, because both side knew that tomorrow would be the turning point on this current confrontation. The true battle will begin with the next dawn breaking…(Music stops)

***

With sun rising on the horizon, on a distant hill overlooking the city there was none other than Young Xehanort who was simply looking down at the whole city from the edge of the hill with his cold gaze.

“This world is almost full of light…” He began with his cold tone “Now it has been connected. Tied to the darkness… soon to be completely eclipsed” He continued and then he grabbed a dandelion from the grass below his feet “Those who’ll oppose the darkness are making nothing more than a meaningless effort. They will end up like the seeds of a dandelion, flying apart from each other and disappearing into the endless and eternal darkness” He said looking at the dandelion in his right hand as a strong breeze brushed behind him taking off all of the seed of the dandelion in the wind and flew away separating from each other “Everything is about to come to a change from now on. This time in the end darkness will prevail and the light expire...” He said looking of to the sky as another strong breeze took off more seeds of dandelions and petals from nearby flowers and flew off from the hill and then he turned around and began to walk away with his hands behind his back like his most future self “Today is the day… where the game truly begins” And with that last line he banished, thin and faded without a trace…

***

On the same hill there was a different man in black that was looking down at the city not making a single move, he was just standing there. Then several meters behind him there appeared a corridor of darkness in which came out the 5 evil teenagers.

“Welp ladies today is the day” Vanitas said to the Dazzlings feeling excited with a dark smile on his face.

“Oh it’s taco tuesday?” Sonata asked with a smile in her face in which the other four responded with a blunt face.

“No Sonata, today is monday, remember?” The boy in black told her sounding somewhat annoyed by her question, but both him and Vanitas got used to her weird obsession with tacos and Sonata grumbled a bit looking down.

“In any case things gonna get pretty hectic today, but it’s good for us” Vanitas said with a dark smile on his face once again.

“Why’s that?” Aria asked him confused.

“You’ll see, it’s a surprise” Vanitas answered her keeping the expression “But you’ll have to be good little girls and wait for it”

“It’s alright babe, as long it’s something good we can wait” Adagio said to her boyfriend with a seductive smile on her face.

“Trust me babe, it will be really good” Vanitas said back at her still wearing the same smile, then Sonata noticed the man in a black coat just ahead of them.

“Hm? Who’s that guy?” She asked pointing at him.

“He’s the reason why we’ve brought you here” The boy in black answered her with his arms crossed “We were ordered to take you here to meet him”

“Is that Xehanort?” Aria asked the two dark boys with a hand on her hip.

“Nope, but he’s an ally of my master since a long time ago, still the guy’s really creepy at times, I still don’t get why my master wanted him on our side, but hey I’m no one to complain whoever is on our side” Vanitas explained to them “He was the one who requested us to meet you three, as a superior of ours we had to obey him, still I would prefer to not do it, like I said that’s a really creepy old dude”

“But as you can see we can’t refuse our superiors’ orders, but I agree with Van here, that guy’s really creepy” The boy in black said to them also complaining about the man in black.

“Whatever, let’s just finish this already” Aria said to them not caring at bit of what they said about the man and so they began to walk near him until he was able to notice them behind him.

“Well well well, if it isn’t the two kiddos and their new lady friends” The man said to them turning around to stare at them with his usual cocky smile “I’m glad that you two took your time to bring them here so I could see them in person” He continued with the same smile on his face but both boys didn’t responded at all.

“Um excuse me” Sonata said to him sounding scared “Why did you want to see us?”

“Ah for no specific reason, I just wanted to get to know you in person and how you were getting along with the two kiddos here” He responded as he shrugged still wearing the same smile and with a tone that sounded carefree which made the three Dazzlings confused and awe-like by the way he is.

“Hmph, you were right guys, this guy is a creepy old dude” Aria said not caring if the man would hear her.

“Ouch that hurt me, ya know? Aria Blaze, right?” The man said at her in a tone that no one would tell if he was being serious or not “I know you three think that I’m just a random creepy old dude, but I’m not, I’m with the organization, nothing any old about me” He said to the three sirens pointing at himself with his right thumb sound slightly serious.

“Uh-huh whatever you say” Aria said to him still not taking him seriously with her arms crossed and a blunt face.

“Not meant to offend but is this guy seriously with your organization?” Adagio asked the dark boys.

“I know, right? Hard to believe” Vanitas answered her with a blunt face.

“Well I believe him” Sonata said feeling a little scared and creeped out by the man.

“Heh, it’s good to see that at least one of you respects me” The man said to her still keeping the cocky smile “And be made clear, every dark organization needs at least a guy who takes it easy, that’s where I come in, Vanitas is more of the kind of guy who likes kill stuff and the little replica is really grumpy and the others are really serious” He said in a carefree tone messing a bit with Vanitas and the boy in black, but they didn’t gave it too much thought “But I can be really serious, but I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t like to see me like that” He said this time with a more evil tone in his voice which made Sonata a bit more scared at him.

“I-I do believe you” Sonata said sounding scared.

“Good” The man said sounding carefree once again, this made the three Dazzlings creeped out a bit but still one can see that Sonata was still afraid of him, as for the other two they seems to not get that guy’s attitude “And say girls, are you ready for today?” He asked them.

“Um what’s going on today?” Sonata asked him still sounding afraid of him.

“Aw Sonata, Sonata, Sonata, you are one adorable little girl, but it seems there’s only air in your little head” He said messing with her with his cocky smile.

“Hey!” Sonata said to him sounding offended.

“At least he’s right about that” Aria said apparently agreeing with him.

“Hey!” Sonata repeated sounding offended again.

“Light up, I was just kidding” The man said to her still wearing the cocky smile on his face which once again made the three girls feel awe-like by his odd attitude “In any case today things are gonna become more interesting, for example there might be a chance of Sora, as we know him suddenly disappear” He said sound slightly more serious as he turned around and began to take a few steps towards the edge of the hill.

“What do you by that?” Adagio asked him not understanding what he meant.

“Ah Adagio, how can I explain it?” He begin be sitting down on the edge “Ya know, like banish? Thin? Fade? Agh. It’s hard to explain with words” He said in a dummy tone which only made the three sirens confused.

“I take it you’re talking about Sora’s instability” The boy in black said to him.

“Yep! You’re right on the money” The man said to him “I’m pretty sure that you three must’ve noticed a certain disbalance in the kiddo’s emotions as well as his psyche”

“Now that you mentioned yes, there’s something really weird with that guy” Adagio said in confirmation.

“Let me explain it to you girls, apparently due to the link he has with Twilight Sparkle it caused an instability that made him act weird at times” Vanitas explained to them.

“I see” Adagio said understanding “But I still don’t understand what do you mean by him ‘disappearing’” She said to the man.

“Let’s just say it’s a surprise and I would hate to ruin it for you” He said to the three girls in a playful tone which confused them but they didn’t gave it to much thought.

“Fine by me then” Adagio said in understanding.

“...Beautiful world, isn’t it?” The man began this time sounding not just serious but also reflexive which took the 5 evil teenagers by surprise, for Vanitas and the boy it was weird to see him speak in that way “With some much light and magic, it’s almost like a dream. That’s the way that the original world was, full of light and peace, with grand light that protected the people through that vast land during that ancient age” He continued with the same tone in his voice.

“I guess you’re talking about this so-called ‘Kingdom Hearts’” Adagio said to him remembering what Vanitas told her and her sisters about Kingdom Hearts.

“Yup, that’s right” He answered with a more playful tone “Just like back then when light that was Kingdom Hearts disappeared it would be the same this time here, if the source of light that is the rainbooms disappear this world will be enveloped in darkness” He continued while he grabbed a flower from the ground and played a bit with it just be dividing it by half from the stem “And that’s when you three watch over this world in our stead once we finish our business here”

“At least you still remember our deal” Aria said to him with her arms crossed.

“But of course! Is the least we can do to repay you for your collaboration with us” The man said before standing up again “Welp it’s for time you 5 get going. Oh right, before I forget, the orders for today are just sit down, relax and enjoy the show and let the grow-ups to just push Sora in the right direction so you’ll see our little surprise” He said to them with a playful tone once again with a cocky smile once more “But don’t worry soon you’ll get into the action so you won’t have to wait too long”

“There’s some good news” Vanitas said a little pleased to hear that.

“Same here and I won’t deny that I enjoy watching our enemies squirm” Adagio said agreeing with Vanitas with a dark smile as Aria smiled darkly in agreement as well but Sonata was still unease with the man being there.

The man then chuckled “Then it’s settled” He said to them still sounding unserious at all.

“If that’s everything, then we’re done here” The boy in black said with his arms crossed.

“Alrighty, see ya” That’s the last thing he said before he walked off passing by them before disappearing in a corridor of darkness, leaving the three Dazzling feeling awe-like and creeped out, more Sonata that even with the unserious attitude she was still afraid of him but even so the 5 of them left the hill.

***

In Crystal Prep Academy, in the Principal’s office there was Cinch sitting on her chair thinking in the agreed time of reuniting with Xemnas once more, which in fact was today, meanwhile the students of the school as well as Cadance got into the bus ready to go to the opening ceremony of the new Friendship Games that are taking place once more on Canterlot High, however due to the events of the last games Cinch decided to not go, she was well aware that she was unwanted but she didn’t gave it too much thought, she didn’t care if she was unwanted by everyone, she knew nothing of that will matter once she gained control once more.

“Today is the day… at last” She thought out loud as her wait for gaining control once more over Twilight and her school was coming to an end. Suddenly a corridor appeared in front of her desk which comes out Xemnas with a dark smile on his face.

“Good morning Cinch” He greeted her in a formal matter, typical of him, still wearing the same smile.

“Xemnas. It is good to know that you came as we agreed” She said to him as she stood up pleased to see he did what he promised.

“Yes” He said back to her “The time we discussed has come, however I see that you decided to not go with your students to attend to this so-called ‘opening event’ at Canterlot High. I suppose that you would be unwanted by all people there, however none of that will matter once you regain control over the school and Twilight Sparkle with our help” He said apparently reading her thoughts, even if it surprised her by this she remained her composure and not show any reactions.

“Yes, that is correct” Cinch said to him in confirmation keeping her composure “Now then, on to business. What is your plan?” She asked him wishing to know what is his plan to help her reclaim her school.

“First off, in order to achieve your goal you need to gain a certain kind of power” Xemnas said to her with a serious face.

“Oh? What kind of power?” She asked him interested.

“It is something that you have to see for yourself” Xemnas said to her as a corridor of darkness appeared behind him and then he stepped aside “Now then proceed beyond this corridor of darkness, so you shall gain a power granted by my master, one that will aid you to achieve your goal” He proclaimed to her and then keeping her composure Cinch walked into the corridor of darkness with Xemnas behind her, once they entered into the dark portal it disappeared.(Music stops)

***

At the Sparkle house there was Twilight getting dressed up for today, to be exact she was just wearing her normal clothing that in fact is appropriate for events such as the opening ceremony that was held today. She was putting on her socks as her loyal pet Spike was looking throught the window excited for today, his smile was saying so, unlike Twilight, she was rather neutral as if for her it wasn’t that big of a deal, perhaps it might be for the fact she has more important things to think of like Sora or the threat to her world and her friends, still she was glad that the games are returning and she was more at ease being by the side of truthful friends and not being under the control of Cinch and that this time it would be fair and square games, at least she hoped so.

“Today is finally the day Twi” Spike said to her walking towards her as she finished putting her socks on “Aren’t you excited?” He asked her still wearing his smile.

“Hmm. Frankly, not much” She said shrugging as she grabbed her shoes to then put them on.

“Huh? Why’s that?” He asked her a little confused.

“Well, the games would be fair this time as long as Sora and Riku make sure of it so there’s nothing to get worried about, I mean I’m glad that their back, but I’m not really excited, but you already knew that I don’t give it too much importance for competitive events unlike Rainbow and AJ “ She explained him as she put on her shoes.

“Yeah, you’re right there, you get excited for things like books or boring things like that” He said to her which in response Twilight gave him a annoyed face feeling offended “Er. No offence” He said to her with an ashamed smile apologizing “Say. Talking about Sora, you seem better than yesterday about… well you know” Spike said to her changing the topic,and indeed Twilight seemed better now, less gloomy than yesterday and it appears she was able to sleep a bit.

“Well, now that you mentioned it, yeah, that’s right. I guess you were right about that thing, it will simply wear off with the passing of days, as long as I don’t think about that I’ll be fine and I suppose I have to be in good mood for today” She said to him with a soft smile on her face which was good news for Spike, his smile was proof of it.

“Good to hear” Spike said to her keeping the smile on his face “But Twilight, there’s something I’ve been thinking about for awhile and now I think this is the right moment to tell you this”

“Um sure. What is it?” She asked her pet wondering what it would be what he wanted to say to her.

“Well, I heard that the key for relationships is honesty and be as transparent as possible, so if you want to become Sora’s girlfriend then. Shouldn’t you tell him about ‘that’?” He said to her with a worried face reminding her of the only thing she hasn’t been honest with him, Twilight’s eyes widened a bit and remained quiet for a few seconds.

“...That’s right” She said as she looked down “I haven’t told him anything about… the other me” She said sounding depressed feeling internally conflicted.

“Yeah, and as far as I know, Sunset said she would come here today. Talking about bad timing, eh?” Spike said still with a concerned face “I’m pretty sure by now Sora heard everything about you at the school or so he thinks, If he does then he must think that he knows everything about the other you, but doesn’t have any idea that that wasn’t really you at all” Spike continued concerned about this misconception that surely Sora has about Twilight.

“I’m aware of that, but you know I promised the other me to not say a word about her to anyone, no matter how many people were thinking wrong about me” She said to him remembering the promised she made to her other “And besides, I think he won’t understand. What if he thinks that I lied to him? What if he thinks I’m just a phony that took credit for someone else’s doing?” Twilight said being paranoid as she would but this time not talking fast and rather sounding depressed, she was truly afraid of what he would think of her if she tells him the truth, she feared he would think badly of her and the memories of the fight with Flash was only making her feel worse, they actually fought for no reason risking his life over nothing real.

“Now, now Twi” He said to her holding her knees like any dog would do trying to calm her “I know that anyone wouldn’t understand that, but Sora is your bestie, right? He wouldn’t be mad at you, beside he doesn’t have a lot of things that bother him” He said to her to cheer her up with a smile on his face which made her smile as well.

“Yeah, you’re right Spike, even if he doesn’t understand he’ll still be my best friend” She said to him sounding more cheerful, and then she grabbed her dog and stood up from her bed and grabbed her backpack, she then took a deep breath and let it out “Today is the day. I’m going to tell him the truth, I can no longer keep up hiding this from him, even if he might never understand the feeling of having a double, he still deserves to know the truth, I love him so much that I can’t still keep that from him” She said with a determined frown.

“Well said it girl!” Spike said to her with a smile and a supportive tone “But you better tell him before the other you shows up and cause a confusion” She told her pointing at her with his pawn.

“I know. Alright let’s go” She said and then she exited her room holding her pet in her arms.(Music stops)

***

The awaited day was finally beginning at Canterlot High. As the day was commencing the students were entering the school excited, several using more formal clothing. Riku was sitting at the edge of the statue with a foot over the edge while staring forward looking at the students arriving with smiles on their faces, that made him think of the countless lives that would be at stake during this conflict and more with the games that would cause great distractions, so both him and Sora would have to keep their eyes open to stop them before causing more damage.

Riku looked up at the sky as something crossed his mind “So… today’s the day. The opening ceremony will start soon and later on the games, there will be a lot of focus around them and Xehanort will take the chance to do anything to reach his goal here… but also, princess Twilight will come soon, at any moment she might just walk out of the portal and once she does things are gonna change in this battle and I’m sure she won’t just return to Equestria even if her life is at stake she would still be here and help out as she can or that’s how Sunny described her, I have to tell Sora about her and only hope for the best, before any other confusions appear, that would cause more troubles and with what we have now it would only make things even worse” Riku thought still staring at the sky focusing on his thoughts, he was anxious about what is about to happen today, he needs to be very careful with everything he will do now, a wrong step and he might not just mess up things but also lose his best friend-his brother in heart.

“Riku?” He heard Sora’s voice from behind him, bringing him back to reality. He turned his head behind him to stare at him that was lying down several meters behind him, he was with both hands behind his head and his left leg holding onto his right knee, a position someone would make to take a nap, usually coming from him, Sora was staring back seeing that his friend seem distracted by something.

“What’s up?” Riku asked him.

“You seem in outer space, is something bothering you?” Sora asked him back.

“Oh, no it’s nothing, I was just thinking of something” Riku answered him, luckily he was good at hiding things so he wasn’t showing any sign of what would be in his head for others.

“Heh, that’s so you, Riku” Sora said smiling at him with a mocking tone.

“Whaddya mean?” He asked him not understanding the reason of his joke.

“That you’re always just thinking and thinking and thinking” He said still with the same tone messing a bit with him “No wonder why you ended up as the unicorn. Sunset said that unicorns in Equestria tends to think too much about stuff”

“Heh, well sorry for being so careful with stuff” Riku said joking a bit as well and then they both laughed for a little while. some minutes passed as both Sora and Riku saw students passing by excited about the games, however Sora was getting impatient since the girls haven’t arrived yet.

“Where are those girls?” Sora asked impatiently as he let his head once more rest in his hands staring at the endless blue sky seeing an occasional cloud fly by. It was true, they were late and both him and Riku got up early and they were waiting for quite a while now, longer than usual, they should have arrived by now, of course Sora still hasn’t got use to playing the game of waiting with girls that tends to take their time, still Riku thought they would get earlier than usual today, but it seems he was wrong.

“Give ‘em time” Riku answered him normally, he was more patient than Sora and was thus able to wait for longer periods of time “You should know by now that girls always take their time getting ready”

“Yeah I know that, but their taking longer than usual” Sora said still complaining as he sat in an indian position with his arms crossed “And it doesn't help the fact that you woke me up early because of today”

“Yeah yeah I know, sorry about that man, I thought they would get up earlier and come here sooner” Riku said apologizing to him slightly irritated by his complaints. Sora sighed as he let his chin rest in his hands.

“Why are they taking so long?” Sora asked grumbling almost like a child.

“Well, the answer’s simple” Riku answered him not losing his composure “If you haven’t noticed, everyone is wearing formal clothing due to the event held today, I assume they must be taking so long because they were getting ready for this event with formal clothing” He explained to him as they both saw more students dressed up for the occasion today.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right, almost everyone is using fancy clothing for today unlike us, we’re dressed for anything but a formal ceremony” Sora said with a smile in his face finding a bit funny at the fact that he’s using his regular outfit as for Riku he was wearing his casual clothes, Riku chuckled at that, he found it a bit funny as well.

“Yep, but ‘cuz we don’t have that kind of outfit we weren’t left with any other choice” He said still smiling shrugging.

“Say, why did you wanna to use your casual clothes?” Sora asked him changing the topic feeling a little curious, since he had to kill time until the girls shows up.

“Meh. No exact reason” Riku said since he just wanted to wear that clothing without giving it too much thought.

“Ya sure it wasn’t because you knew Sunset would dress something different so no one would think you’re dating?” Sora said with a mocking smile messing a bit with him.

“‘Course not” Riku said denying it looking at the other side slightly blushed.

“Easy man, I’m just teasing a bit” Sora said now smiling like he would normally do “Changing the topic, I think for the next time there’s a formal event at the school we should tax some formal suits or something” Sora suggested in case they would be present when there would be another formal event like a ball for example.

“I don’t think we would still be here for the next formal event and even if we were here taxing a suit is a waste of time and money if we’re going to use it for a single event, it would be better just to buy our own” Riku said expressing what he thinks of his suggestion “Still that’s just a hypothetical talk, if it happens to be another formal event we’ll figure something out”

“Hmm. You’re right there” Sora said to him agreeing(Music stops) “Riku, can I tell you something?” He asked him sounding slightly unsure.

“We’re brothers Sora, you know you can tell me anything” Riku said to him with a smile on his face.

“Heh. Right” Sora said smiling as well, then it wore off “Well now that we got better controlling our equestrian powers sometimes when I think about getting even stronger using them sometimes there’s a picture of a winged unicorn, an equine half unicorn, half pegasus”

“You must be referring to an alicorn” Riku said to him knowing what kind of equine he was describing.

“‘Alicorn?’” Sora repeated a little confuse.

“Yes, you see Sunny told me that in Equestria the alicorns are the ponies of royalty, the ones who rule over the land of Equestria” Riku explained him remembering what she told him during their guitar lessons last week.

“Seriously?” Sora asked interested on the alicorns and their functions as rulers of the Equestrian kingdom, Riku responded with a nod to confirm.

“In fact the pony doubles of the principals here are the rulers of Equestria, the princesses who rule over it” Riku said to him with a smile that surprised him.

“Wow. Really?” Sora asked sounding surprised “Well, now that I think about the principals kinda rule the school I think it makes sense that in Equestria their doubles would be the ones ruling it” Sora said thinking well the functions the principals have in the school and to a certain extent it’s no different of ruling a land.

“Yep, also the double of Dean Cadance in Equestria is also a princess, however unlike Luna and Celestia, she only looks after a part of the land, a place called ‘The Crystal Empire’” Riku explained to him which surprised him.

“Huh, I guess it makes sense, thinking about it, the students of Crystal prep Academy only listen to her now ever since the fiasco at the last games” Sora said to him still wearing a smile.

“That’s right. Oh almost forgot, another function that Cadence has is basically cupid” Riku said to him still smiling as well “She makes sure that each pony finds their ‘special somepony’” Riku finished with a gesture of quotation marks he made with his hands, he found it a little interesting and yet odd that the ponies in Equestria had their own ways to refer to themselves unlike any other world.

“Well, that’s not surprising considering the one from here likes to be a matchmaker every time she can, like when we met her, she teased you about Sunset” Sora said remembering the day both of them met Dean Cadence as well what he heard of her through Twilight “Guess all of that is one of the several similarities both worlds share. The more you know, eh?” Sora said with a smile to his best friend that smiled with a nod in response, but then Sora once again changed his expression to one more serious “Still I don’t get why I have this image of an alicorn in my head every now and then. Do you think it's some sort of sign?” He asked him.

“It could be that” Riku answered him “I also have every now and then a picture of a phoenix in my head and think it might be a sign of what will happen once we reach our maximum potential with our equestrian powers” Riku said to him analyzing what this strange phenomenon is “There’s a chance that I gain a phoenix mode like Sunny and you gain alicorn powers”

“Me? But you just said that the alicorns belong to royalty and I’m just guy, a soldier at maximum” Sora said to him not convinced with the prospect in acquiring a power of a higher class than he is “I’m anything but someone of royalty”

“Welp, that’s not up to you to decide that and in any case I said there is a chance, we won’t know for sure unless we reach the maximum level of control, that’s what I’m truly sure” Riku said being certain of his words.

“I guess” Sora said in agreement “Say, talking about perfecting our powers, once we do that, we’ll be practically invincible, unstoppable” Sora said to him seeing how powerful both of them are with their current level, going even further will make them invincible.

“Yes, and we’re going to need that kind of power if we want to drive out the organization” Riku said to him knowing their priority in order to complete their mission “It’s a good incentive to become stronger, we’ll have to for this and the final clash ahead us” Riku said staring at him with a determined frown and Sora in response nodded in the same fashion “And I’ve been thinking about the barrier we’ll need to make sure the organization never comes back, if we reach the second transformation, I’m positive that we’ll have enough power to create it but in order to do so, we’ll need both of us” Riku explained his plan to put an end to the organization's threat over this world.

“In that case, I’m in!” Sora said with a determined smile totally agreeing with his plan “I guess that’s another good reason to become stronger”

“Yep” Riku said agreeing with his comment with a smile.(Music stops)

“Say…” Sora said to him still wearing his usual smile calling Riku’s attention once more “I see that you know your stuff about Equestria, I’m sure that you spend a good time learning that from Sunset, eh?” Riku knew that Sora was teasing him again, his sly smile was telling him that.

“I was just interested in learning a bit about her former world” Riku explained to him why he wanted to know such things.

“I see that alright. It’s good that you’re interested about everything about her, that only says how much you’re into her” Sora said this time sounding supportive which made Riku blush and smile a bit timid.

“Heh, thanks dude” He thanked his friend, he knew that even if he likes to mess with him every now and then, he knew Sora always had his back covered, because their not only best friends, they're also brothers.

Then Sora and Riku sat once again looking forward once again waiting for the girls to arrive and after some short moments of silence, they finally saw the girls approaching whence they were close enough they appreciated that (with the exception of Twilight) they were wearing the same exact outfits that they used at the ceremony of the last games.

The girls greeted them with smiles in their faces even Sunset and Twilight which Riku felt their fear decreased significantly since yesterday which he was glad to “Mornin’ girls” Riku greeted them with a smile as he got off from the statue.

“You’re a bit late, ya know?” Sora said sounding a little mad at them as he got off from the statue as well.

“Sorry about it guys, I see that you were waiting for a good while” Rainbow apologized to them.

“Yep, we musta took longer than usual because we have to be ready for the occasion” Pinkie said shuddering explaining what happened, the girls weren’t too used to having people waiting for them at the school, hence why they didn’t haste.

“But boys, why are you not wearing appropriate clothes for today?” Rarity asked them complained that neither of them weren’t using formal clothing, something usual coming from her.

“We don’t have formal clothing” Riku bluntly answered her with his hands in his pockets.

“And we think that taxing them just for today would be a waste of time and money” Sora continued for him shrugging, in response Rarity frowned appearing to not be happy with their answer.

“I can’t believe you! You two knew how important this event is today and still you didn’t give any care to be presentable” Rarity said sounding mad at them in her usual overdramatic behavior which made the two boys feel a little awkward.

“Uh sorry?” Sora awkwardly said not sure if he should apologize knowing that she tends to be overdramatic with almost everything “But it’s not necessary to use formal clothing for today, that’s just a formality”

“Well, this time I can forgive you but next time I will make sure you two would look presentable” Rarity said to them with her arms crossed sounding deadly serious which scared Sora a little knowing how she can be when she’s mad.

“I can’t wait for that” Riku sarcastically said not really caring of what she said, it was all the same for him.

“Anyway, I get that y’all got late ‘cause you have to dress up and stuff but. Why’s Twily's the only one who looks usual?” Sora asked seeing that she was the only one that doesn’t look different than any other day.

“Well, my usual clothes are appropriate for the event today so there was no need to use a different dress” Twilight answered him.

“I guess so, but if that’s the case, why you didn’t arrived earlier then?” Sora asked still not getting why she was as late as the others.

“Um well, this is a little embarrassing but, I… fell asleep” She explained rubbing the back of her head feeling ashamed.

“You fell asleep?” Sora repeated confused “That’s odd coming from you” He was right, she always wakes up early and it was weird hearing that she fell asleep.

“Yeah I know, the thing is that I forgot to set my alarm clock” She continued her explanation still feeling embarrassed which once again surprised Sora.

“That’s also weird coming from you” Sora said remembering as well that she also tends to not forget anything important.

“Welp I’m partially guilty, I forgot to remind her to set the alarm clock” Spike explained peeking out of Twilight’s backpack.

“Well it makes a little more sense now” Sora said understanding “Still it’s a little weird hearing that you do things that you normally wouldn’t do”

“Well, ever since you and Riku shown up weird things had been happening lately, and not just to me” Twilight said smiling at him which made him smile as well in response.

“I guess” Sora said putting his hands behind his head still smiling, Riku was glad that Twilight was feeling better of whatever that was bothering her then he saw Sunset approaching to him with a nervous face.

“H-hey Riku” She nervously said to him with a blush on her face.

“Um hey Sunny, what’s up?” He greeted her back with a slight blush on his face, he was glad to see that she as well wasn't feeling so afraid as yesterday, for a moment he got to think it might have been something really bad, but seeing it was wearing off he was more at ease, it probably would be something that didn’t really mattered.

“Do you… um” She tried to talk to him but it was obvious she was too nervous to do so, her red face was telling so but she still tried to force out the words “Do you… like how I look?” She shyly asked him still red and rubbing her left arm looking at the other direction, even though she wasn’t as good as Twilight, she was enough good to feel nervous about him giving his opinion of how she looks with that dress.

“Um uh…” Riku got more blushed, he didn’t saw coming she would ask him such question and he didn’t have quite thought what to say to her without sounding dumb “I… I think you look really pretty” He said to her rubbing the back of his neck still blushed trying to not sound nervous.

“Oh!” She reacted surprised by his answer more blushed than before “T-thank you Riku” She said timidly to him with a smile on her face happy that he liked it, like Twilight she wanted Riku to notice her, thought it was hard to know what exactly he thinks of her in that way even though it’s the same exact way she sees him, the thing was that he was pretending so no one would read his mind.

“Heh, no worries, I’m being honest with ya” Riku said to her smiling at her still a bit blushed with his hands in his jacket pockets, everyone else saw this cute moment between them with a smile on their faces.

“Alright everyone the big day’s here” Rainbow said excited “The games are back and we know we’re gonna win!”

“Yeah!” Everyone else said with smiles on their faces.

“I can’t wait for the events to start, me and Riku are gonna erase the competition!” Sora said excited as well.

“I don’t think there’s someone at our level in the games” Riku said with a confident smile with his arms crossed.

“Hey hey guys, I know that basically having you on the team will guarantee us the victory, but talking seriously still you can’t let your guard down, this is not a sword competition, these are sporty competitions” Rainbow said to them sounding serious as she got in the middle of them and surrounded them with each of her arms “So let me ask you one more time, are you truly-TRULY- ready for this?”

“Of course we are” Riku said to her with a smile on his face.

“Yeah, like Riku said these games would be the least lethal thing we have done so far” Sora said to her smiling as well.

“I hope you keep your word then” She said letting them go hoping that they don’t fail.

“Yeah me too, we’re countin’ on ya” Applejack said to them pointing at them with her finger expecting them to not lose as well and in response both boys nodded in understanding.

“Welp, let’s go inside, the students of the crystal prep should be getting here soon” Riku declared and everyone nodded in understanding and so they began to walk inside the school, Sora then stared at Twilight while walking into the building and he felt like wanting to say something to her so he approached her and tapped her on the shoulder to call her attention.

“Hm? Oh hey Sora, is something wrong?” She asked him wondering what he wants.

“Listen Twily, I know this might be a little hard for you having to been through this again and that it might bring back bad memories, but I want you to know that I’m here for you if you ever need a friend to talk with” Sora said with a warm smile on his face putting a hand on her shoulder which made her blush seeing how caring he was with her.

“T-thank you Sora” She nervously answered with a smile on her face still blushed, it meant a lot to her that Sora would be there if she ever needs to talk about all of this, that just reminded her why she loves him so much.

“No worries Twily, after all, that’s what besties are for” Sora said putting his two hands behind his head giving her his usual smile and in response she nodded and still smiling as her blush faded, she wanted more with him, but she was very happy to have a bestfriend that she knew would never fail her nonetheless.

Riku seeing that Sora was distracted he took the chance to approche Sunset to talk with her.

“Hey Sunny” He said to her almost whispering.

“Hm?” She turned her head to see him that was walking right beside her.

“When do you think the princess will arrive?” Riku asked her in a very low tone so he wouldn’t be heard, he didn’t forgot that the Twilight from Equestria would arrive today and she could appear in any moment so he must be ready to tell Sora off before she appears.

“I don’t know” Sunset answered him in a low tone as well, she doesn’t have any idea of when exactly the other Twilight will arrive and she was worried as well that she will come out at a bad timing “Did you tell Sora?” She asked him hoping that he does, unfortunately he answered back shaking his head.

“But I’ll tell him in awhile, I just have to be sure to say it in the best way possible” Riku explained to her.

“Alright” She said understanding. They were walking towards the gym where the ceremony would take place, on their way they saw other students talking amongst themselves, they were also talking amongst themselves on their way through.

“Oh boy oh boy!” Pinkie said with her usual big smile on her face which made Sora chuckle a bit by the fact that it’s the same exact line that Donald says when he’s excited “This is going to be so awesome!” She said out loud.

“You’re right Pink, I can’t wait neither” Rainbow said to her surrounding her with her arm smiling as well.

“Yep! And what makes today even better is that-” She was suddenly cut off by Sunset who knew what she was about to say so she closed her mouth covering it with her hand. This made everyone stop in their tracks and stare at them.

“Er, don’t mind her, it’s nothing, really” Sunset lied with a fake smile, well to be exact to Sora who was staring as everyone else knew that she was about to say that the other Twilight will come today and she’s not suppose to say that out loud, less in public, that’s the reason why everyone didn’t seem so confused or concerned her action except for Sora that he didn’t seem to understand what was happening.

“Um okay?” Sora said still confused of why Sunset shut Pinkie “Hey you guys go ahead without me, I’ll go to the bathroom for a moment, okay?” Sora said to them.

“Alright, we’ll see you there” Riku said to him in understanding and then Sora walked off towards the nearest bathrooms.

“Hey!” Pinkie said mad at Sunset after removing her hand from her mouth “That was rude, ya know?!”

“Shhh!” Sunset shut her putting her finger over Pinkie’s mouth “Pinkie! You know you can’t say a thing about the other Twilight here!” Sunset said in a low tone with a frown as everyone else looked at her with frowns as well which made her feel dumb.

“Oh yeah opsi” She said feeling ashamed “Sorry, I forgot about it with all the excitement” Pinkie apologized very embarrassed with herself that she almost let out the one thing she must keep secret.

“It’s alright Pinkie, but next time try to not let go of yourself, think of what could happen if someone would hear you” Sunset said sounding calm at her.

“Okay I will” Pinkie said in understanding looking down.

“Say, Sora seemed kinda confused of what just happened, as if he hasn’t any idea of what Pinkie was about to say” Rainbow said seeing that Sora was truly confused at what just happened “And what you said Sunset, seems like a lie to him”

“That’s because he still doesn’t know a thing about the other Twilight” Riku explained to the girls “I tried to tell him, but I couldn’t but now I’ll do it before the other Twilight rolls by, whenever she does”

“But I still don’t understand why you haven’t told him from the beginning Riku” Fluttershy said to him still not understanding why he was unable to tell him that.

“Like I said, it’s complicated” Riku said trying to avoid telling them the reason why he’s afraid of telling them.

“How can it be complicated somethin’ ‘bout ‘im, he’s someone simple” Applejack said to him not understanding why would Sora have something complicated if he’s a rather simple boy.

“And remember what she said” Rainbow said agreeing with her.

“Look, I’ll tell you later, it’s something I don’t want to talk about” Riku said not wanting to talk about that certain topic.

“Well, if you want to tell Sora about the other me, then I’ll do it with you” Twilight said to him “I can no longer hide it from him, and you know why, do you?” She said to him having a sad expression on her face.

“Yeah, and I’m glad that you want to say it to him, you must love him so much, eh?” Riku said to her with a smile on his face putting a hand on her shoulder “Alright then I’ll let you come with me, and we must think how are we gonna say it to him”

“Thanks Riku” Twilight thanked him with a smile of her own. Then the gang arrived to the gym, it was decorated for the occasion and they saw several students talking amongst themselves as well as the principals happy as well for the occasion, now they were waiting for Sora to return that in fact entered running.

“Hey guys, I’m back” Sora said to his friends with a smile.

“Well, that was fast” Riku said glad that he didn’t took too long.

It was then that the people from the crystal prep Academy arrived, Twilight seemed a bit unnerved so Sora remained by her for emotional support, she was at least glad that her friends, the shadow 5 and Dean Cadence were there.

“Hey guys!” Indigo greeted the gang as she and her friends approached them glad to see them.

“Hey there girls, what’s up?” Rainbow greeted her with a smile on her face.

“Oh nothing, except the fact that the games are back!” She answered her with an excited smile.

“You know it sis!” Rainbow said to her totally agreeing with her.

“Well, I see that you boys still in top shape, eh?” Sour said to the boys with a smile on her face with her arms crossed.

“Yep, that’s right” Sora said to her with a smile.

“Well, now that we’re all here, I want to make this clear: even if we’re friends we won’t go easy on you” Sugarcoat said to them adjusting her glasses.

“I wouldn’t expect less from you” Riku said with a smile on his face.

“Say girls, now that the games are about to start, where’s Cinch?” Sunset asked them.

“That witch? Well, she didn’t want to come apparently” Sunny Flare answered her “Which is is good, we didn’t want to see her”

“Better for me, I wouldn’t like to see her either” Sora said sounding angry as Riku felt Sora’s aggressivity rise suddenly.

“Hey, what’s with him? He seems to really dislike Cinch” Sour asked Riku seeing his intense dislike.

“I dunno exactly why he hates her that much, I suppose it’s ‘cause what she did to Twilight, but as longs no one mentions her it should be fine” Riku answered her.

“Well that’s weird coming from him, and look that I’m a bipolar person” Sour said to him complaining his weird changes of attitude regarding his hate for Cinch “Say, now that I noticed you seem a little different” Sour changed the subject noticing something different on Riku.

“Oh I know Sour, it’s his clothes” Lemon said to her intriguing in the conversation with a smile “They're basically the same as Sunset’s”

“Oh yeah, you’re right Lemon, I was thinking his look seemed familiar” Sour said with a sly smile which made Riku blush a little “So what, you’re cosplaying her or something?”

“No I’m not” Riku answered sounding defensive still blushed.

“So then your clothes is a sign that you guys are dating or something?” Lemon asked him which made him more blushed.

“No!” He answered shaking his head feeling his face hot, Sunset heard them and then quickly approached to gave Riku a helping hand.

“Girls, please just leave him alone” Sunset said intervening “The thing is that his style is the same as me, that’s why he uses the same kind of clothes as my everyday clothes” She explained them so they would leave Riku, she know how much he dislikes being teased.

“Sure, that’s the only reason” Sour said to her with a grin sounding sarcastic.

“Whatever” Riku said before walking off from the conversation sounding a little angry and then Sunset sighed in defeat.

“Look girls, don’t tease Riku, he really dislikes it and if I’m gonna get him, he has to be in a good mood” Sunset said to him making a begging gesture with her two hands.

“Okay okay, I got the hint, I’ll leave your man alone if that would help you get out of his little shell, even if he hides it I know he was just being shy” Sour said to her understanding and stopped mocking.

“You think?” Sunset asked her unsure of her words.

“Yeah Sunset. I know how boys are and trust me when I tell that he likes you, a lot, the problem is that inside he’s more shyer than Fluttershy” She said with a confident smile surrounding her with her left arm.

“Since when did you know how boys are?” Lemon asked her confused.

“Since a long time Lemon, you just didn’t knew that part of me” She answered her “Anyway Sunset, you just have to find a way to getting him out of his shyness, and then BOOM you’ll have a boyfriend” She concluded to Sunset still wearing her smile.

“It’s easier said than done, but thanks for the advice, I appreciate it” Sunset thanked her with a smile of her own.

“You’re welcome Sunset, anything for my friends” Sour said back at her sounding sweeter, typical of her bipolar personality. Near them there was Twilight talking with Sunny Flare and Sugarcoat while Indigo was talking with Rainbow.

“So Twi, how’s everything?” Sunny Flare asked her with her arms crossed.

“Not much, well apart of what’s currently happening, there’s nothing else” Twilight answered her.

“Okay that’s good Twilight, but what I meant was how’s everything with Sora” Sunny said to her with a teasing smile that made her blush, she wasn’t expecting her to ask her such a thing.

“Wha-what?” She asked her both red and confused.

“What I said Twilight, I want to know how’s your thing with Sora” Sunny said to her keeping her smile.

“And so do I” Sugarcoat said to her with a sly smile as well, which was something rather surprising coming from them “Even if we doesn’t seem like it, we like to know about romantic drama”

“And yours is a really good one” Sunny added to her comment “So tell us every detail”

“O-okay, well um… oh gosh where should I begin?” She said overwhelmed by this, first that the least expected people asked her to tell them about her relationship with Sora and second because of how much things changed with Sora ever since the last time she saw them and she doesn’t know where to start. After a quick chat with the two girls about everything so far with Sora they seem both interested and glad that Twilight was into a boy.

“Wow, so much has happen to you guys in just a few days” Sunny said to her with a smile on her face.

“Yes! And all of it was so wonderful, he’s the reason why I’m happy now” Twilight said with a inlove smile in her face and a pink blush.

“Heh. That’s good to hear Twilight and hey, thanks to him you even changed your look, you seem better ever since he became your friend” Sugarcoat said to her with a smile as well.

“Yeah, that’s right and I think, I said I think, that he might like me, at least a little bit” Twilight said still overwhelm by that possibility as she played with her hair still blushed, but then she stopped as her blushed faded “But, there’s a problem”

“Lemme guess, there’s another girl?” Sunny asked her guessing which surprised her a bit.

“How’d you know?” She asked her.

“Because it’s always like that” Sunny answered her.

“Well, yeah, she’s another friend of his, one from his childhood” Twilight explained them.

“That’s never good, it means that you hardly stand a chance if he loves her from that long ago” Sugarcoat said to her with her arms crossed.

“I know that, but I won’t give up until the very end” She said with a determined frown which surprised the two girls a bit.

“Wow. You sure are different, the Twilight I knew would have already gave up” Sugarcoat said to her seeing how much she changed since Sora came into her life.

“Yeah, I see that Sora has been a good influence for you “ Sunny said with a smile which made her smile as well.

“Thanks girls” She thanked them keeping her smile, she was glad that now she can call them her friends and see their good side.

After a little while of exchanging words with each other both Sora and Riku saw Flash, that was wearing his formal suit, talking with his friends so they decided to greeted him.

“Flash!” Both boys greeted him and he turned to see them.

“Hey guys, what’s up?” Flash greeted them with a smile on his face bumping his fist with theirs.

“Not much, how ‘bout you?” Riku asked him with a smile of his own with his hands on his pockets.

“Well, I hang out with the dudes and stuff” He answered still keeping the smile “Oh and also I’ve been practicing a bit with my blades, ya know to be ready for anything that could happen”

“That’s good man, the more the merrier” Sora said smiling as well.

“Yeah” Flash said in agreeing with him but then he turned his head to where his friends came from to see Twilight that was talking with her friends and laughing with them and then Flash’s smile faded as he sighed in defeat “I see that you’ve been taking good care of her, Sora”

“Hm? Oh right” Sora said to him staring at Twilight “Don’t worry man, she’ll be just fine”

“You’re right, I’m glad that she has you for everything” Flash said to him with a soft smile and Sora nodded with a smile as well but inside he felt sad for his friend after what happened two days ago.

“You can count on that” Sora said to him keeping his smile and Flash nodded still wearing the small smile even he was depressed about Twilight, he only wanted the best for her and that is Sora so as long she would be happy he would be too, however Riku looked at him with sadness feeling bad for his friend who doesn’t actually know the truth but now that the truth was about to come to the light he had the chance to help a friend with an aching heart.

“Sora, can you leave us to talk in private for a moment?” Riku kindly asked him as he stood beside Flash, Sora nodded in response and so he walked off towards the girls to leave Flash and Riku talk.

“Is something wrong Riku?” He asked him wondering what he wanted to talk to him about.

“Remember when I told that you will know the truth?” Riku asked to see if he remembered what he promised him two days ago.

“Um yeah, you said something about what happened to Twilight, right?” Flash said to him remembering what Riku said to him back then and in response he nodded in confirmation.

“You don’t have to wait much longer to know what’s really happening” Riku said to him putting a hand on his shoulder, he knew that a good way to help Flash to get out of his current turmoil was for him to know the truth, he knew it for sure.

“Seriously?” Flash asked sounding interested “Then tell now what’s going on with, I can take it” Flash said wanting to know, for the longest time he was unable to figure out what was happening with Twilight that seem so different from before.

“I hope you’d understand it too” Riku said hoping that he would understand once he learned the truth, but something was telling him that he will “But I won’t be the one who will tell you that, but don’t worry dude, in a little while you’ll know exactly what happened with her”

“Oh alright, a little more waiting won’t hurt” Flash said understanding as he shrugged “But if you won’t tell me, then who? Sunset or any of the other girls?” He asked curious.

“Nope, none of them, but you’ll see for yourself, I know you’ll be very surprised” Riku said with a smile on his face, his idea is that once the other Twilight appears he’ll bring Flash so she will talk to him like she wanted, that way he won’t be breaking the promise the others made to her.

“Okay, if you say so, thanks Riku” Flash thanked him smiling at him.

“You’re welcome Flash” Riku said to him keeping his smile and they bumped fists once again ”See ya later” He said before walking off back with the others.

“Later” He said to him before returning to his own friends.(Music stops)

After both boys returned with their friends everyone in the gym heard the sound of a microphone being tapped that made everyone look at the stage in the gym where there were standing Celestia, Luna and Cadence. Celestia was holding the microphone, it seems she was about to gave an introductory speech.

“Good morning to all young ones” The principal greeted to all of teenagers from both schools with a smile on her face, everyone was paying attention to her “Welcome to the opening ceremony of the newly made friendship games” After hearing this everyone began to applaud with smiles on their faces and after several seconds the principal made the gesture to stop with her hands and everyone stopped to applaud slowly “It is a pleasure to have the games returning after the incidents that forced us to remake them and now that we put all of those troubles behind and restarted the games with a clean slate so we can have a fair competition for everyone” She continued with her speech and then once again the young ones applauded by this announcement and once again Celestia made the gesture with her hands to tell them to stop “We realized that there has been differences and conflicts among students from both schools, but I hope that this time things would be different and that you all can enjoy of a friendly competition” She said hoping as well as her sister and Cadence that everyone would get along during the events, then she continued with her speech “And now without any more preambles we now declare the new friendship games officially inaugurated. We wish you the best of luck to all of our participants” She finished her speech keeping the smile on her face and once she finished her sentence everyone once again started applauding, more so from the teenagers of both schools from the excitement and then Pinkie made her way towards the bleachers and then she got into them only to came out pushing her confetti cannons from the last ceremony and then she set them up and then with her usual big and excited smile she fired the confetti out of the cannons launched up and then it began to rain down slowly making everyone look up pleased and they began to applaud once more as for Pinkie she seemed proud of herself to make the moment even better, her smile was saying so. (Music stops)

***

A little bit after that, the gang came out from the gym through the double doors brushing off the confetti from themselves with smiles on their faces talking about how good the principal’s speech was.

“Well guys guess that’s that for the ceremony” Sora said with his usual cheerful smile “And by the way Pinkie, what you did at the end was a nice touch”

“Yeah, It’s interesting that you got those confetti canons, but at this point it wasn’t surprising coming from you” Riku said to her smiling as well.

“Aw thanks guys, that’s what I do best, make good moments even better” Pinkie said with her usual big smile.

“I like it as well Pink, but you realize that you would have to clean it later, right?” Rainbow said to her smiling as well with her arms crossed knowing that sooner or later the vice-principal might tell her to clean up her mess.

“Yup, but that’s okay, beside it was worth the shot” Pinkie said still smiling not caring that she might have to clean later, after all it wasn’t the first time that she would have to clean her own mess.

“Say, how ‘bout if we hang out to the usual spot for a while for ice creams to celebrate the beginning of the games?” Sora suggested his friends with a smile, but the girls looked at each other with complicated faces, they would love to spend awhile on the roof to eat ice creams, but they couldn’t in any moment the other Twilight would come throughout the portal outside so they would have to go check as soon as possible.

“Sorry Sora, not now” Twilight apologized to him with a long face, she would really, really love to eat a sea salt ice cream with him, but she couldn’t right now, not when her other might come out and there was no one to check the portal. Then the rest of the girls said no as well apologizing to him as well.

“...But hey, we can go later, the thing is that there’s something that we must do right now and it’s really important so…” Sunset concluded to him half-telling him the truth.

“It’s okay I get it” Sora said in understanding “What about you, Riku?” He asked him.

“Sorry man, me neither, there’s also something important that I need to do right now” Riku said to him half-telling the truth as well “But no worries man, it’ll be quick”

“Oh okay” Sora said understanding sounding a bit disappointed, he doesn’t like to be left alone with nothing to do it was really boring for him, but he understands if his friends got other things to do “Then I’ll see you later, I’m gonna walk around here for a while, to pass the time while you do your thing, since I got nothing better to do” He said to Riku.

“Right, see ya in a jiff” Riku said before Sora walked off in another direction leaving the gang, the girls were surprised that Riku didn’t decide to stick with Sora.

“Hey Riku, why didn’t you stay with Sora?” Sunset asked him “You know you could have told him everything while we go to check the statue”

“I know that, but I would also like to meet the other Twilight, besides, there’s something that I need to tell her, but I’m sure you know what it is, right?” Riku said to him and in response she nodded knowing exactly what he meant.

“But don’t you think Sora could see us from the roof or something?” Twilight asked a little worried.

“Don’t worry, I know him well enough to know he won’t go there, he doesn’t like to be alone, so he would just be around here for the time being and I was serious when I said that it would be quick” Riku explained, he was aware of the risk, but there weren’t too many chances that something might go wrong “Still, why you didn’t stay with Sora if you’re worried Twi?” He asked her, he was right to be confused, she also wanted to tell him the truth so it was weird that she didn’t take the chance to do it.

“The thing is that I would prefer to do it if you’re with me, it would make me feel less nervous, besides you’re better at talking with him than me” Twilight explained him “And also I would like to say a really quick hello to the other me before going to Sora”

“Heh, you’re right there, then it’s settled” Riku said to her smiling a bit with his hands in his pockets.

“Well everyone, let’s go now. Who knows what is happening at the statue, we have to go there now” Sunset declared and everyone, except for Riku nodded in understanding and they began walking towards the statue outside quickly, after a few steps the girls saw that Riku didn’t move.

“You coming or what?” Rainbow asked sounding hasty.

“I’ll be right behind you, I have to look for someone first” Riku said as he turned to the double doors of the gym, the girls looked at each other not understanding what he meant but Sunset does.

“Okay, see you outside” Sunset said in understanding “C’mon girls” She said to her friends and they nodded in response and they walked off in a quick pace.

“Hey Sunset, what does Riku meant by ‘look for someone’?” Twilight asked her while walking still confused.

“You’ll see in a bit” Sunset ambiguously answered her.

“Oh okay” She said in understanding.

“I hope he won’t regret and feel sorry if something goes wrong, because I have a bad feeling about this” Spike said peeking his head out of Twilight’s backpack having a serious face doubting Riku’s decisions.

“It’s fine Spike, don’t worry” Sunset said to him not wanting to think that something might go wrong “Let’s just hurry outside” She concluded as she and her friend made their way towards the outside almost running.

***

Riku returned into the gym and to his fortune he saw Flash walking towards the exit with his backpack on his shoulder.

“Hey Flash!” He called him.

“Oh hey Riku, what’s up?” Flash asked him with a smile “I’m gonna change up and then hang out with the dudes”

“Once you changed your clothes go the entrance hall and whatever you do don’t even go near the doors until I tell you, alright?” Riku told him sounding hasty, he has to be quick.

“Um okay, but why?” Flash asked him a little confuse.

“You’re about to know everything, just do what I say, okay?” Riku said to him explaining what is happening “It’ll all make sense once you see it for yourself”

“Okay, I trust your word Riku” Flash said to him in understanding.

“I’ll see you there” Riku said to him and Flash nodded in response and then he took off running towards the statue outside.(Music stops)

***

In the shadows of outside the school there was the 5 evil teenager watching over the statue, the Dazzlings were confused of what they were waiting.

“Dear, what are we waiting for?” Adagio asked Vanitas sounding impatient “We’re doing nothing out here”

“Relax baby, we’re here to watch the show” Vanitas said to her with his typical evil smile.

“‘Show’?” She repeated confused of what he said.

“Yep, you three are gonna be surprised of what you’re about to see, but in the end it will all make sense of what’s happening exactly with Twilight Sparkle, I know you’re confused about it” Vanitas explained then the 5 of them turned their heads when they heard the noise of footsteps coming from the front part of the building, they saw the Rainbooms coming out from the school and approaching the statue “Oh look there friends, looks like the show is about to start” He concluded with an evil smile once more as the hooded boy smiled darkly.(Music stops)

***

The girls made it out to the statue and luckily there was no one in sight, it seems everyone else was and apparently the other Twilight didn’t come out yet or else she would be already there which was a relief for them.

“Good she’s not here yet” Sunset said taking her breath as well as the others from the running. At that moment Riku came out running.

“Sorry for the delay” Riku said to them apologizing to his friends.

“No worries man, we just got here” Rainbow said to him waving her hand “You weren’t kidding when you said that you’d be behind us, but at this point I’m not surprised at that”

“Right” Riku said “It seems that the princess isn’t here yet then we’re just in time” Riku said seeing the other Twilight didn’t arrive yet relief.

“But what did you needed to do?” Fluttershy asked him.

“You’ll see in a bit” He answered her.

“Alright everyone, calm down, alright?! Calm down” Twilight said sounding panicked as always.

“We’re all calm Twi, you’re the one who’s anxious” Riku said to her seeing that everyone except for her are calm.

“You don’t get it! It’s me who are we talking about and you know what happens when I get mad!” She said to him pulling his jacket still sounding all nervous and panicked “So we must make sure that nothing and I say NOTHING goes wrong!”

Riku stared at her with his eyes widened by what she just did, but then he gently pushed her so she would let him go “Don’t worry Riku, it’s always like this when she panics” Sunset said to him sounding calm, it was normal for her seeing her like this every time something really important is about to happen.

“Alright” Riku said shrugging understanding it, at this point he wouldn’t be surprised of that behavior of her as far as he knows her.(Music stops) It was then that a light began to come out from the portal that was in front of them and that called their attention.

“She’s coming! She’s coming!” Pinkie said excited as well as the others but then Sunset realized something.

“Riku, you need to hide!” Sunset said to him hasty.

“Why?” He asked her.

“No time to explain! Just hide there and don’t move until I tell you” She said pushing him behind the statue, it was a little funny seeing her being the one who panics as well what she just said, it sounded similar to what he said to Flash. The others knew why she hid him, they would have to explain the other Twilight about him before introducing him otherwise she would get mad at them. Then the girls placed themselves in front of the portal as Spike jumped of Twilight’s backpack and stood right beside her as they all got ready for the arrival of the equestrian princess who is just about to emerge from the portal.

It was then that from the portal that the equestrian Twilight Sparkle crossed onto this world “Girls!” She greeted her friends at first glance she’s happy to see them again after a long time.

“Twilight!” The girls except from the Twilight from this world said to her in excitement and they dashed to hug her. Riku was seeing everything from behind and saw her, she looks almost exactly like the one from this world, except she doesn’t wear glasses, her hair’s flat and has other clothing similar to the one of this world: a light blue button up shirt with a red bowtie, and a purple skirt with a picture of a starburst on the side. She looked exactly as he saw her in some picture Sunset showed him.

“It’s good to see you all after too long” The princess said to her human friends so happy to see them.

“And so are we” Sunset said to her having a big smile on her face “We missed you so much”

“And so did I, but don’t worry, I won’t be going anywhere for a while” She said to her friends still wearing her smile, from only hearing a few sentences of her Riku saw why the other compared her to Sora, she was almost just like him.

“You promise?” Pinkie asked her with puppy eyes.

“Of course Pinkie” She said giggling a bit “Anyways there’s not much happening in Equestria right now, it’s rather boring”

“That’s good to hear” Rainbow said to her with a smile and then the others began to talk with the princess however the human Twilight remained still as if she was frozen, it was weird for her trying to talk with herself but even so she couraged herself and stepped up to call her attention.

“H-hey me” Twilight greeted to her equestrian double.

“Oh me! Hey it’s been a bit, eh?” She greeted her, it was also a little awkward to talk with her alternative version also she realized that she might be a little mad with her for taking so long after the last time “Um how’ve you been?” She asked her trying to break the ice.

“Fine, surprisingly fine since the last time we met” She answered her rubbing the back of her neck.

“Okay? Isn’t this awkward?” Spike said being right beside the human Twilight.

“Oh right!” The princess said out loud as if she pointed something out “I almost forgot, I didn’t come alone this time” She said as she took off the backpack she brought from equestria and from it it came out none other than her own Spike, the one who's her assistant in their world the first thing he did was stare at his other with a surprised face as he did the same, as if one was a reflection of the other.

“Who’s this handsome puppy?” The first Spike said with a smile gazing at his other.

“I’d say the same my handsome friend” The second Spike said doing the same.

“So you’ve brought your Spike, eh?” Sunset said to her princess friend and in response she nodded shrugging.

“He asked” She said to her still wearing her smile.

“Yep, wherever my Twilight goes, I go with her” The princess’s Spike said with a proud smile “That’s my duty as her no.1 assistant!” Then he was picked up by Fluttershy who greeted him petting him.

“I’m happy that you’re here, two are better than one” She said to him while petting him with a smile on her face.

“Good to see you too Flutters” He greeted her smiling as well as letting go of him then he saw Rarity and approached her “Hey Rarity, you missed me?” He asked her showing his obvious obsession over her which weirded out Riku and even his other.

“That’s weird brother” He said to his other which made him stare at him both surprised and angry at his sentence.

“What? Whaddya mean? I thought that you would understand it better than anyone” He asked confused and shocked.

“I don’t get what you're saying” The Spike from this world said to his other not getting what he’s saying or his weird and apparent obsession over Rarity.

“No, I don’t get YOU!” He said to him back sounding mad, he expected his other to be exactly like him, but he’s not to his disappointment, but then both of the Spikes were cuddled by Rarity.

“Now now puppies, you’re both equally adorable” She said to them while petting them which made the Equestria Spike blush wagging his tail.

“You’re so sweet Rarity” He said to her still with his typical in love smile for her.

“I still don’t get it buddy” The Spike from this world said to his other which made him stare at him mad, he knew Rarity was nice but he wasn’t able to see her the same way his double does.

“You weren’t kidding when you said your Spike had a thing for Rarity” Twilight said to her equestria self seeing this funny scene.

“Yeah, what would I do with him?” She said to her other and then they giggled at this. Riku smiled seeing that his friends reunited with their equestrian friends “Hey now that I see it, you sure look different” She said to her human self seeing that she looks really different since last time she saw her “Is there any reason for this? Like a boy?” She said teasing herself, which was odd but she couldn’t help it if it’s stuck in her after spending so much time with her sister-in law Cadence, in response she took a step back blushed.

“W-why would you say that?” She asked her other very blushed.

“Because you’re me, and no one knows me better than me” The princess said to herself having a sly smile on her face, she knows how she is when it comes about boys, it would be the same for her alternative self.

“It’s very obvious that you like a boy, anyone can see it” The equestrian Spike said being held by Rarity.

“I know, right?” The Spike from this world said to himself being held by Fluttershy.

“So tell me then” The equestrian Twilight said to her other still wearing the same smile “Who’s this boy?” She asked her wanting to know who she’s into, she knew it couldn’t be Flash.

“I...uh” She said very embarrassed by the odd situation, being teased by herself it was completely odd and she wasn’t able to talk to her.

“You see Twi a lot of things happened since last time we met and it’s really a long story” Sunset said intervening between the two Twilights giving a hand to the one from this world “And we’ll tell you everything, but before that there’s someone I want you to meet” She said now sounding serious, but also nervous.

“Hm?” She wondered who she would want introduced to her, then Sunset went behind the statue as the princess seemed confused but the others seemed nervous, and then to her surprise and shock as well as her Spike she returned with Riku that was behind the statue, meaning he saw and heard everything.(Music stops)

“Hello princess” Riku greeted her in a rather monotone matter with his hands in his pockets as Sunset and the others seemed afraid of the princess’s reaction. She does seem shocked by this “I know it, everything”

“Did you tell him everything?” She asked to her friends instead of being mad she sounded disappointed “But you all promised me you wouldn’t tell anyone”

“Girls I’m so disappointed in you!” Her Spike said sounding very serious “Except for you Rarity” He continued as his other looked at him with annoyance.

“No, wait I can explain” Riku said before she would say anything else “They didn’t break your promise. They didn’t say anything to me, I actually figured it out myself” He explained himself so she wouldn’t be mad at them.

“He’s right! This guy’s impossible to trick! He know’s what’s in the minds of others!” Pinkie said sounding panicked “Go on, tell her what I’m thinking!” She said to Riku.

“Cupcakes?” He said sounding more like a question.

“See? He can read the minds of others” She said to the princess with a sheepish smile.

“Pinkie, you’re always thinking about cupcakes” She said back at her with a blunt face.

“Oh right” She said looking down ashamed.

“But seriously, I’m telling you the truth and I know you would know if I’m lying, don’t you?” Riku said sounding serious at her being completely honest with her and after a few seconds of staring at his eyes she saw nothing more but pure honesty, like the one with Applejack.

“...No” She began “You’re being completely honest” She continued “Then you figured it out yourself?” She asked him.

“Yes that’s right, I heard what you’ve done here and it didn’t match at all with how the Twilight from here has done, so I came to the logical conclusion that it has to be another Twilight Sparkle, they just confirmed that theory once I had enough proof, of course I didn’t spy on them, I assure that” Riku explained everything crossing his arms.

“Yeah, unlike everyone else he didn’t buy the trick” Sunset said shrugging.

“And trust me when I tell you that your secret is safe with me, if there’s something that I do well is keeping secrets” Riku said assuring her to keep the secret safe.(Music stops)

“Heh, alright I’ll believe you” The equestrian Twilight said giving a smile to her friends.

“Soooo you’re not mad?” Pinkie asked her with a smile.

“Nope, we’re all good” She answered her keeping the smile “Besides, this guy here seems trustworthy” She said pointing at Riku with her thumb.

“Heh. Welp that’s how I am” She said feeling flattered, unlike Sora, he’s not always is around people of royalty, even though he’s always with Mickey.

“It’s just I didn’t think that you girls would get to know someone that would be very inquisitive like him” The princess said rubbing the back of her head surprised that something like this would happen.

“Well even if I don’t look like it I’m smart, who know’s maybe as smart as you” Riku said to her with a smile crossing his arms.

“Oh is that so?” She said to him with a competitive smile.

Heh she sure is like Sora” Riku thought once again seeing the resemblance she shares with Sora “Hey I’m just saying” He said still smiling as he shrugged “Let’s just start again” He said before clearing his throat “It’s nice finally be able to meet you, your majesty” He said making a reverence at the end, this made the princess giggle a bit.

“No no no. There’s no need to be so formal” She said smiling at him shaking her head “You can just call me Twilight” She said to him still keeping her smile, she never liked to be treated as someone of royalty, even though she’s spent a good amount of time as a princess.

“I guess, but that could be a little trouble here” Riku said standing straight once again once again smiling.

“Oh right, we could get confused about which one of us you’re referring to” She said to him knowing that she could get confused if Riku just calls her by her name along with her other.

“Hmm. How ‘bout if I call you Twi2?” Riku suggested.

“Twi2?” She repeated.

“Yeah, you would be the number 2 cuz I met her first” Riku said pointing at the human Twilight.

“Sounds fair to me” Twi2 said acknowledging her nickname.

“I guess that makes me Spike2, great” Her Spike said knowing he would be the number two by consequence while his other has a mocking look on his face making fun at him.

“Well then Twi2, I’m Riku, pleasure” He introduced himself to her in a more casual matter as he extended his right hand towards her to shake hands, but she seemed a little confused at his action, then he realized that she might not know how to shake hands, since she must not know how to use them properly “Um you have to-” He tried to explain to her how to shake hands but he was cut off by her.

“I know how to greet as a human” She said sounding annoyed and then she gave him her hand to shake, but it was the wrong hand which made things a little awkward.

“Wrong hand” He said to her with a blunt face pointing out her mistake.

“Yeah I knew it” She said correcting herself giving him this time the right hand but not admitting her mistake, but it’s something that sometimes comes natural to her, and they shook hands and let go of each other and Riku chuckled a bit at this.

“I see that you don’t know properly how to be a human,don’t you?” Riku said to her keeping his smile at her.

“I’m here to learn how to, right?” She said to him sounding a little offended putting her hands on her hips, Riku started to laugh at this, that sure sounds like something that Sora would say “What’s so funny?” She asked him once again sounding slightly mad at him for laughing at her.

“No, it’s nothing. It’s just you’re sounding like my best friend” Riku said keeping his smile “His name’s Sora and believe it or not he’s a lot like you”

“Seriously?” She asked interested to know more about Sora, but it felt a little odd to her and somewhat recognizable to hear just the mere mention of his name.

“Yeah, he’s actually my new best friend” Twilight said to her alternate self blushed “It was thanks to him that I’m like this now” She continued with a smile on her face thinking about her most beloved one and then her other made a sly smile knowing what she was thinking.

“Ah I see what this is about” Twi2 said with a teasing tone in her voice keeping the smile “This Sora must be the boy you like” She said to herself still teasing, her other tried to talk her way out but she was cut off by her “Don’t try to lie, I know me good enough to know when I’m into a boy, go on, tell me everything!” She concluded sounding excited, she saw her other self as a twin sister so as a sister she would like to know every detail about the crush of her sister.

“Oh! Sure-” Twilight was about to talk to her other but she was stopped by Riku.

“Sorry to cut your little girly chat, but it’s not the best moment to talk about Sora right now” He said knowing that she would take a really long time and time is something that was running out for all of them.

“Yeah, don’t make her talk about him Twi2” Spike1 said to her “If she begins to talk about him she won’t stop for hours” He said exaggerating a bit and Twilight stared at him with an angry face.

“You see Twi2, it’s a long story, but I’m sure you two can talk about it later” Sunset said to both Twilights “Besides let’s just say that you didn’t come at the best possible time”

“You mean the new friendship games? Yeah I know, you told me, remember?” The princess said to her friend remembering what she read from Sunset’s messages “Don’t worry as long as no one saw the two of us at the same time things are gonna be okay” She assured her

“That’s the thing, it’s not just that now” Sunset said to her with a concerned face.

“Wait, is there another trouble around?” She asked seeing the expression of her friends that changed from cheerful to more worried and even scared.

“Afraid so Twi2” Riku said to her with a serious face “The worst of them all, one that not even you can resolve” He continued and that made the princess and her Spike scared as they looked at each other “But that’s where Sora and I come in, we were sent to protect all of you and stop the darkness around this world”

“What do you mean by that?” Twi2 asked not understanding what he’s saying even though it sounds vaguely familiar to her but she doesn’t know why.

“Listen, so much has happened since the last time you came here and there’s a lot to explain but right now we’re short on time, still I’ll gladly explain everything later, trust me” Riku said to her trying to be as quick as possible, time was running out and he has to check on Sora before it gets too late.

“Oh okay, I trust you. I know they do” She said knowing she could trust in his word seeing that the others do.

“But first things first, we kept your promise and so you must keep your part” Riku said still sounding serious “There’s someone that you need to talk to right now, while you can” He concluded and she knew exactly who he was referring to.(Music stops)

“Oh… right” She began looking down feeling a mix of anxiety and sadness “I guess I must talk with Flash right now” She continued. She wanted to tell him the truth, but she was afraid of his reaction or what he would think of her but she had to do it, if she loves him she would have to tell him the truth, he deserves it.

“Better late than never I guess” Spike2 said to her as she grabbed him from Rarity and held him in her arms, he was worried for her.

“Be back in a moment” Riku said before walking towards the entrance of the school, the others could only wonder what he might be up to, except for Sunset.

“Welp I’m glad that you’re finally going to explain everything to him, ‘cause you won’t believe the troubles he got because we couldn’t tell him the truth” Rainbow said to her remembering what happened to him two days ago.

“Huh? What happened to him?” She asked worried for him.

“Better let himself tell you” Twilight said to herself as she pointed towards the entrance and when she turned she gasped in shock by the sight in front of her. She saw Flash right in front of the entrance with a shocked and confused face having Riku right beside him, the others remained in silence even though that also took them by surprise but they didn’t want to say anything so Twi2 and him could talk.

“W-what on-?” He cut himself off unable to finish the line, he was shocked and confused beyond his limit that the words banished from his mouth for a moment “What’s going on here? Is this some sort of joke?” He asked Riku not understanding what he’s seeing.

“Let her explain it to you” It was the only thing Riku said to him as he pointed at the equestrian Twilight having a nervous face. Flash walked slowly down the stairs approaching her.

“Twilight…?” He asked her as he approached her slowly, he no longer had energy to move faster, it all banished in a mere second “Is that… you?” He added to his question no longer able to rely on what he knows of her, he surely recognized her by her looks, the same exact thing she wore when she showed affection for him but he couldn’t rely on his sight either, he couldn’t rely on anything anymore.

“Yeah Flash, it’s me” She answered him feeling her heart beat extremely fast with a knot in her stomach.

“But I don’t get it” He said confused “If you’re Twilight then. Who’s her?” He asked pointing at the other Twilight.

“I’m Twilight too” She answered him that only made him even more confused.

“Wait just wait a moment” He said raising his hands “Did you or well one of you clone yourself or something?” He asked not sure of how he said it.

“Not exactly” Twi2 answered him unsure where she could begin “It’s something really complicated, but I’m the Twilight that you met during the time of the fall formal” She assured him putting a hand on his shoulder as she let go of her Spike and he looked down but then glared at her again.

“Well, you sure look like that back then” He said to her glaring at her eyes “But I don’t know what I should believe” He said to her shaking his head with his eyes shut.

“Then ask me something that we both only know” She said to him putting her free hand on her chest. It the best and only way to prove to him that she was the one who met him back then.

“Alright, If you’re really the Twilight I met back then. Did I asked you to go to the ball with me or not?” He asked her, it was the only thing in his head when he thought of something only both of them knew, the only one thing in fact.

“Yes, you did” She answered as she removed her hand from his shoulder as a soft smile was drawn and a faint blush appeared on her cheeks “It was right after that you proved the vice-principal that I didn’t trash the decorations of the gym. I said I wanted to say yes but then I left really quickly” She began keeping the same expression at him and he gasped in surprise when he heard her words “At the night of the ball you came running to me saying that you still wanted to dance with me even if you thought I said no to you and then I said that I would love to do it. Heh when we were entering the school you bumped against the door and then after the whole mess we danced together even if I did it really bad you still danced with me and that was something really sweet of you” She finished with a wider smile and a more pinker blush on her face. Flash’s eyes were wide open of shock and was left wordless for a moment.

“...It’s really you” He said as a smile was drawn on his face “Heh you haven’t forgot anything at all” He said with great joy in his tone, he was truly happy to know he was right in front of the girl he loves, for real this time.

“Of course I wouldn’t” She said shaking her head keeping her smile as she held both of his hands with hers “Those are one of my most treasured memories” She said to him and that made him chuckle and blush but then he realized something something as the expression faded.

“But wait, if the others knew it. Then why didn’t they tell me this before?” He asked her as he gave a quick look to the other girls and then Twi2 let out a sigh in defeat as she let go of his hands.

“It was a promise that I made with them to not tell anybody about this, especially to you” She began as she felt the anxiety raising within herself “I wanted to tell you from the beginning, but I couldn’t” She continued as she was feeling the words banishing from her mind and mouth but she couldn’t stop now “...Because I was afraid of what you would think of me if you thought there was 2 of me all along.”

There was a few seconds of silence between them but then he let out a loud sigh of relief which surprised her “Ha what a relief, it feels like a huge weight was taken off my shoulders” He said with a smile on his face, this shocked Twilight, she wasn’t expecting that reaction, the same goes for the girls but for Riku he saw it coming his smile was telling so.

“Wait. You’re not mad that I or we tricked you and everyone else?” She asked him confused at his reaction.

“Not at all” He answered her keeping the smile shaking his head “Besides it’s dumb that you thought I would see you differently just because there’s two of you” He continued crossing his arms keeping the expression.

“Really?” She asked him once again.

“Yep. In fact I was already thinking the possibility of her not being the same person as you. Seriously, she’s not at all like you” He said referring to the other Twilight which made her a little mad.

“Hey I’m like her! At least a little more than before” Twilight said sounding offended.

“I take it was thanks to Sora” He said to that Twilight but then he returned to the princess “Anyways, if you’re not a clone of the other I take it you must be from another world, right?”

“Um yeah” She said confirming what he said “How did you know?”

“Didn’t the others tell you that this other Twilight over here created portals to this alternate world passing the statue behind you?” He asked her which took her by surprise and Riku a little, he didn’t thought he would know about Equestria but thinking about it, he realized that everyone must be aware of it.

“Oh right” She said remembering that, the thing was she didn’t think too many people saw the portals, but it makes sense that everyone did thinking about it.

“So you’re from there, right?” He said figuring out the world where she came from and she nodded in response.

“This Twilight is the one who came from this world actually” She said to him pointing at her other “I couldn’t have everyone making chaos in both worlds knowing that there were two versions of myself and thus them as well” She explained.

“Wait, there’s another me in your world?” He asked surprised pointing at himself and she answered nodding “You didn’t try to hang out with him, did you?” He asked sounding slightly jealous but teasing at the same time.

“N-no” She nervously answered him “That you is not like this you” She said to him shaking her head to him a little blushed.

“Heh good to know” He said smiling at her knowing she wasn't lying but then he changed his face to a more serious one “But anyways, I don’t care where you come from another world or if there’s two versions of yourself. I don’t care about any of that for me there’s only one you” He said with a smile that made her blush and so smiled back at him but then Flash’s smile faded as he looked to the other side “...But I don’t deserve you” He said in a melancholic tone with a sad face she was shocked by this as a worried face was drawn on her face as for the others they seem sad for him “I lost that right once I gave up myself to the darkness”

“The darkness? I don’t understand” She said not understanding but yet feeling something horrible happened to him.

“I thought there was only you and when the other you begin to show affection towards Sora I was jealous of him and that jealousy took hold and soon it turned into rage towards him, who’s my friend. The rage quickly turned into darkness that took over my heart” He said keeping the tone and expression as he clenched his fist on his shirt where his heart is “The darkness turned me into a monster. It made me try to kill my friends Sora and Riku when they didn’t do anything wrong. We fought because I was weak of heart and will and I wasn’t man enough to accept the fact that I might lose you, but… knowing that it wasn’t the you that I knew…” He continued as he relaxed his hand and kept his eyes looking at the ground sounding depressed “It makes me feel like the greatest, colossal idiot in the universe. Because I actually had no reason to be mad, I fell into the darkness for no reason, I almost killed 2 friends over nothing. My feelings of rage and jealousy were meaningless...” He said sounding mad at himself but Twi2 then felt the guilt taking over her as her face was now in a sad expression as if she was about to cry.

“No!” She said to him out loud that made him stare back at her “Don’t be so hard on yourself, it was actually my fault. I knew I should have told you everything once you met the other me, I knew you must have been suffering because you couldn’t figure out what was going on. But I was a coward and instead of tell you everything straight away I simply left again, I should have let the others explain everything to you for me so you would no longer suffer but I didn’t. All because of my fears, it was a mistake not telling you from the beginning . It was my fault that you fell to darkness” She concluded as she looked with her eyes watery, she now realized that it was a terrible mistake not telling him everything if she would knew that it would have great repercussions on him and thus his friends. Flash was now the one who was with the worried face, it hurt him badly seeing her suffering.

“Hey don’t cry Twilight, look I understand why you didn’t I would do the same if I were in your place, really” Flash said to her consoling her as she stared back at him holding her from the shoulders “I guess we can share the blame, you were afraid and I was weak, sound good?” He said to her with a supportive smile and Twi2 smiled back at him as she dried the small tears in her eyes with her hands.

“Yeah” She said to him keeping her smile as Flash let go of her.

“So. How ‘bout if we start again?” He asked her a little blushed being nervous, for a moment Twi2 was surprised by his question but then she smiled blushed as well.

“I’d love to” She said to him keeping her smile as she gave him a hug which made him even more blushed and surprised but then he smiled and returned the embrace.

“Aw!” The girls said by the cute scene as Riku and the 2 Spikes smiled at this feeling happy for the two of them(Music stops)

***

Sora was walking around the hallways of the school, it was the only thing he could do to kill time while he waits for his friends for whatever they were doing. He was wandering through the hallways trying to find something to do. He then he came across a pitch black dead end with flickering lights, he was about to turn around and walk in other direction but then he felt something… something dark in the cold air around the area as if something was right behind him but when he turned there was nothing. For a moment he thought he might be getting a little paranoid by being all along that someone from the organization was behind him to capture him again but when he shrugged and was about to leave he hear a cold and dark voice…

Do you really think you can call them your friends?

That voice said to him, it was Young Xehanort’s voice that was talking to him. He gasped when he heard him.

How can they be your friends… if they’ve been lying to you for some time now?

Xehanort’s voice felt like spears trying to stab his heart, destroy his will and break his mind.

“No! You’re lying!” He said sounding furious at him turning his head at all directions trying to find him but he was nowhere to be found “They’re part of my closest friends, they would never lie to me!”

If you’re really confident in your words then go to the statue and try to prove that I am wrong. But you’ll only find that they lied to you, that they didn’t actually trust you to keep their most deep secret.

His voice was trying to tear him apart with its cool and dark tone but Sora was not believing any of his words.

“Just leave us alone!” He shouted out loud wanting to shut him up and then the light returned to the dead end and there was no longer the dark air around him as if Xehanort left. Sora looked down as he clenched his fists in rage “There’s no way the girls would lie to me, it has to be just more lies of Xehanort, to made me doubt them. But it won’t work” He thought with a frown on his face still glaring at the ground but then he stared forward “Still I have to go outside and see if they’re there, if it’s a trap I know Riku has my back” He thought before he began to walk towards the main entrance, not knowing he would regret it.(Music stops)

***

Back outside everyone was staring at Twi2 and Flash holding on each other’s arms and then they let go of each other and looked at their eyes with smiles on their faces.

“So Twi, wanna hang out with me later?” He kindly asked her.

“I’d love to” She accepts with a big smile and blush, one could tell she was holding back her joy but then she realized something “Hey Flash, do you think things would work out with us?” She asked him, she wanted to have a relationship with him, but it was a little complicated with her duties and stuff.

“I know they would work out, I’m a patient guy” He assured her with a smile knowing that somehow they would work things out and she smiled back at him, everyone was happy for the two of them now that things are okay with them but then Flash realized something and he turned his head towards Riku “Hey what about Sora? I’m pretty sure that he doesn’t know anything about this, right?” He said to him staring at him ”And by the way, if the girls weren’t meant to tell anything to anyone, how is it that you knew it?” He asked him a little confused there.

“I simply figured it out by myself” He answered him “You know how Sora can be when it comes to thinking about stuff”

“Heh you’re right there” Flash said with his arms crossed.

“I guess he must be the kind of guy who doesn’t think too much about things” Twi2 said expressing her opinion about that fact.

“That’s how he is, less thinking and more living” Her other said to her shrugging with a smile, that comment made Riku chuckle.

“In any case the Twilight from here and I are going to look for him right now and tell him of everything before there could be any sort of confusion” He said to his friends “I just thought that Flash needed to see Twi2 first” He explained.

“Okay then, we’ll wait for you here” Flash said to Riku and Twilight.

“Alright, see you in a bit” Twilight said to her friends and then Riku and her were about to go back to the school to go look for Sora. But…(Music stops)

Standing in the entrance there was a shocked Sora “Guys…?” He said out loud and everyone shocked at the sound of his voice and they stared at him as he slowly walked down the stairs. Once they saw him both Rarity and Pinkie fainted by the shock, Rarity in her always overly dramatic way and Pinkie simply took out a letter from her hair that says “YIKES!”.

“This doesn’t seem good” Spike2 said feeling that nothing was okay right now.

“Oh yeah, this is really bad” Spike1 said being beside him knowing things seem bad right now.

“...Sora! I-it’s not what it looks like!” Twilight tried to explain herself.

“We can explain to you, we were actually going to tell you” Riku calmly tried to explain to him that stopped being a few meters away from the others.

“I was the same when I saw them but it will all makes sense when they explain you everything” Flash said to him trying to help, but Sora only was standing there looking down still shocked but then his face changed to a frowned one as he clenched his right fist.

“Just listen-” Twilight tried to talk with Sora but then he began to walk away of them towards the city in silence.

“Hey! Where are you going?” Riku asked him knowing this was anything but good at all. Sora was still walking but he slowly stopped.

“I’m gonna go clear my mind, I want to be alone right now” Sora coldly said which shocked everyone, mostly Riku and Twilight, Sora would never ever say that he wants to be alone. Twilight was feeling something was terribly wrong with him even her other was somehow feeling that too. Sora continued on his way but then Twilight ran passing him and stopped in front of him to force him to halt. But when she saw his face she was shocked she saw him having a frown on his face but it was not normal, she felt that there was something off about him that it wasn’t himself, it was a glare with rage but it wasn’t the same kind of rage she saw from him before it was also feeling cold from his gaze, but that didn’t stop her to try to talk with him.

“Sora wait! We can talk this out” She said to him to calm him, she doesn’t want him to be mad at her.

“Right now that I discovered your secret?” He coldly asked, it shocked her and everyone else behind him, it wasn’t him at all, Riku knew what part of him was the one talking to her “I thought we were best friends, that we could trust each other with anything… but it seems I was wrong” By just saying that it hit hard on her heart her sad face was telling it but she snapped out of it.

“But we’re best friends!” She said to him trying to snap him out of whatever was making him say such mean things. Sora in response he looked down and clenched his teeth as a certain memory of dark times passed through his mind.

“Best friends are supposed to be honest with each other!” He said angry at her taking two steps forward, that shocked her and everyone else “If you can’t be honest with me then what does that make us?!” He asked furiously.

“I-I…” She tried to talk with him but the shock left her wordless.

“Sora please, just listen to us!” Riku said getting right beside Twilight trying to calm him down, he knew he has to do it or else… he might lose him.

“And you Riku… you knew it all along and you didn’t even try to tell me” He said sounding mad and disappointed at him “I thought that we were like brothers”

“But we are Sora, just let me explain-!” Riku said to him insisting but Sora suddenly cut him off.

“I don’t want any explanations” Sora coldly said at him which left him speechless “Brothers don’t lie to each other” He concluded looking to the other side sounding disappointed.

“It was a promised we made to each other, we couldn’t say anything to anyone” Twilight explained to him as Sora just walked towards them but he didn’t stop when he passed by her and Riku as if he didn’t want to listen to her and didn’t care at all what she wanted to say to her, it shocked all of them and they all ran towards Riku and Twilight, even Rarity and Pinkie who quickly recovered consciousness “I’m not lying!” She yelled at him as she watched him walk a few steps away from them but he stopped and turned to them still with the same face.

“Even so I would’ve kept the secret. But I can’t believe you, after everything that happened, after all that we’ve been through you weren’t able to trust me enough to tell me. I thought that we all were close friends, that you trust me but it seems not if you couldn’t tell me this from the beginning” He coldly said to all of them which left them speechless, they tried to talk to him but they weren’t able “...I get it” He said to them after not receiving an answer and then he turned around and began to walk once again.

“Sora-!” Twilight began to run towards him but she was suddenly cut off by Sora as he kept walking.

“Just leave me alone!” He angrily said at her, it shocked everyone, mostly her but she doesn’t want to let him go and she kept running towards him until he was in her reach and then she grabbed him by the left hand to force him to stop but then to her shock and for the others Sora summoned his keyblade and then all strength suddenly left Twilight as she let go of his hand and then she took a few steps back before Sora could point at her face with his keyblade not even staring at her “...Leave me… alone” At the last word Sora no longer sounded with his voice… it was only Roxas’ the one that came out as a quick flash of light made him change from Sora to Roxas for just a moment, but only Riku and Twilight reacted at this, apparently for everyone nothing happened. After a few seconds Sora just continued on his way as he covered his head with his hood.

“Sora wait!” Riku ran towards him but it was too late, in a second he disappeared from there everyone was then paralyzed by this.

“...It seems like he got mad” Rainbow said with a concerned face “Which is funny I thought Flash would be the one who would get mad and Sora would be the one who would understand it perfectly”

“What just happened?” Twi2 asked not understanding what just happened but she knew it was really bad, she was seeing her other staring at the ground.

“Sora…” It was the only thing that came out of her mouth it seems she was about to cry, it was the last thing she would want for him but then she felt something in her chest as if something struck at her heart breaking something within it, she fell on her knees and the others rushed to her side but when Twi2 tried to go with her she also felt something break inside of her and she was about to fall on her knees but Flash stopped her from falling.

“Twilight!” The girls said in worry rushing at her as Riku kneeled down beside her to help her get up.

“You alright?!” He asked worried for her holding her as they got up. She had a face that was saying she was in pain her hands were over her chest as if the pain was coming from there.

“No…” She softly said as the girls with worried faces surrounded her as well as the two Spikes “My heart… hurts” She said pressing her hands against her chest, she was suffering a great pain, her heart was aching like never before. Sunset helped Riku hold Twilight.

“It must be your bond with Sora… it’s breaking!” Sunset said worried and panicked knowing exactly why her heart aches as well as Riku as he stared at Twilight worried. Her bond with Sora was tearing apart, the rest of the girls gasped as Spike1 fainted.

“Hey help me here!” Flash asked for help as Spike1 got up quickly and they turned to see Flash holding Twi2 in his arms, then Rainbow rushed to his aid and help him hold her and approach the other “Are you alright Twilight?!” He asked Twi2 worried seeing she was in pain holding one hand on her chest.

“My heart… it hurts too” She said having trouble talking, that confused everyone there.

“Wait how come both Twilights are feeling the same pain?” Spike2 asked confused.

“Could it be that if Sora’s bonded with one Twilight then he’ll be with both?” Sunset made a quick theory seeing this weird occurrence.

I messed this up” Riku thought to himself feeling guilty “We can sort it out later!” Riku said hasty as he began to run towards the city.

“Hey, where’re you going?” Sunset asked him as she held Twilight by herself, everyone stared at him and Riku stopped and turned around.

“I’m going after Sora” He answered her.

“Just let the guy cool down, I’m sure he’ll return and we’ll fix all of this” Spike2 said not understanding the haste on Riku.

“You don’t don’t get it, things are not good at all if Sora gets mad like this” Riku explained sounding worried “This must be want the organization wanted, it must be their doing. I must get to him before they do or else…” He continued knowing exactly what's at stake right now and Twilight knew exactly what he was about to say.

“You mean…” Twilight said recovering a little and then she gasped in horror “Oh no…”

“I’ll find him before that happens” Riku said with a determined frown.

“Wait” Twilight said to him with a frown of her own being able to break free of Sunset’s hold and stand by herself “I’ll go with you!”

“You sure you can?” He asked her not wanting to get her worse.

“Forget about me. Sora comes first!” She said keeping the frown not caring about herself.

“If you’re going after him we’re going with you” Sunset said with a frown of her own followed by the rest wanting to go with them, even Twi2 who regained strength to stand on her feet by herself.

“Thanks guys” Riku thanked his friends to show their worry for Sora with a smile “Let’s go” He declared.

“Yeah!” Everyone else said and they ran towards the city.

Meanwhile in the shadows the ones of darkness pleased with the events that just unfolded as they pleased with the suffering of the ones from the light.(Music stops)

***

The blue sky was slowly being blocked by dark grey clouds around the city as the sound of thunder falls down and soon waterdrops falls slowly from the sky one by one until it grew making a rain. There was Sora wandering through the streets under the rain with his head covered by his hood, his eyes were not visible under the hood. He was walking with no exact direction all alone, wanting to be left alone not caring if he’s under the cold rain. During his walking he suddenly stopped and put his right hand on his chest, he was feeling an ache within it as he feels a mist clouding his mind. It was something he was unable to understand.

What’s… happening?” He thought feeling his body become heavier then he turned to a nearby showcase of a shop and he approached it to watch his own reflection… but instead of seeing himself reflected on the glass. He saw his other’s, Roxas, in the glass. He was his reflection, he got his left hand into the glass seeing that Roxas was truly the image reflected into the showcase “Who… Am I?” He asked with Roxas’ voice instead of his no longer feeling like himself, he was in-between himself and his other self unable to know who he was right now.

While Sora in the physical world he was unable to no longer recognize himself. Within himself, on his glass station there were two figures standing at each side of the station.

“You were a little too hard on them, ya know?” One of the figures said revealing that it was Sora with a concerned frown.

“And you not enough” The other figure said revealing to be Roxas with an angry expression. Both Sora and Roxas were in an internal argument due to Sora’s instability caused by his bond with Twilight. With the two of them arguing the body would be trapped in-between them confused.

“Roxas, please stop this” He begged to his nobody “This won’t get us anywhere”

“...Maybe Ansem the Wise was right, maybe you’re far too nice for your own good Sora” Roxas said to him holding back his anger.

“I get it, alright? I get it!” Sora said to him trying to make his other come to his senses “You’re mad, don’t think I don’t know, because I’m you”

“The same way I know you’re also mad at the others for lying to us” Roxas said back at him clenching his fists trying to not let his rage out.

“I know that, I think the same as you, but you’re making too much of a big deal out of this” Sora said to him wanting this to stop, it won’t make any good for any of them.

“Don’t lie Sora” He said sounding more serene “You just trying to do what’s right, like we always did, but it’s not just me who’s making this big of a deal, it’s also you, you just don’t want to accept it, don’t you?” Roxas refuted, in response slightly looked down unable to parse his statement “You’re not saying anything because I’m right, after all I’m you, I know how you feel and how you think. We’ve never been good at lying to others, especially to ourselves” He said seeing Sora wasn’t going to talk.

“Well, you’re right, I’m also very mad at the others, but like you said I’m just trying to do the right thing. This won’t make any good to either of us, we must return and fix things with them-” He calmly said to Roxas accepting he was also angry at the others for not telling him the truth but he was cut off by Roxas.

“I don’t want to fix things with them right now!” Roxas shouted angry at Sora which made him gasp “It’s just... I still can’t believe they weren’t able to tell us they’re secret. That they weren’t able to trust us” He said still sounding mad but in a lower tone.

“I know…” Sora replied to him in a lower tone as well “But listen to me Roxas. This is only will bring troubles to everyone, including us” He said to him trying to reason with him but Roxas didn’t respond back so he continued “Don’t you see? This must be a trap the organization set up for us. Their trying to control us again!” He said sounding serious “I”m trying to stop this but I can’t if you keep this up. Do you really want us to become their slave again?!” He asked him knowing that that’s how things would end if Roxas keeps up letting his anger run wild.

“...I’m aware of that” Roxas said still keeping the low tone “But it’s no longer something I’m able to stop. You know that feeling like this is part of my nature-our nature since we’re one. Even if I want to end this I can’t and you either, it’s not longer something up to our consciousness to decide but rather our heart” He explained to his other knowing that none of them can no longer stop. The anger, the feeling of betrayal is so great that it goes beyond any reasoning from the mind.

“But there must be something we can do!” Sora said not giving up yet.

“Well, that’s the reason we’re talking now. We must find an agreement of what to do, even if we can’t stop the feelings there’s always an alternative for any trouble” Roxas said to him in a calm tone “But as long as we’re stuck here our body will be wandering around not knowing who it is… we’ll no longer know who we are…” He concluded knowing that his physical self doesn’t know who he is.

“...Right” That was the last thing that Sora said looking down seeing the great odds against him in this grave situation.

Back in the real world Sora was once again walking to nowhere under the rain into the dark streets of the city, feeling he was losing himself completely with every passing second. At the roofs of the buildings above there was Young Xehanort watch over him with an evil smile as he walked off laughing evilly of his misery before going after him…

***

The gang were running as fast as they could into the streets of the city in hopes of finding Sora before it was too late, despite the rain they weren’t going to stop at nothing. However Riku wasn’t able to localize where Sora went, the sense of anger was unstable and therefore almost impossible to tell where it was coming from, there was no way to know where he is now…

They all stopped for a moment to catch their breath as they all look around for any sort of sign of Sora “I’m so sorry guys. We shouldn’t have come here, we only made things really bad for you all” Twi2 said to her friends feeling guilty by all that is happening.

“No, don’t be” Riku said turning his head to see her “It’s my fault that all of this is happening. I knew I should have told Sora from the beginning but I didn’t because I feared something bad would happen and now because of that it happened exactly what I wanted to prevent” He said assuming the responsibility of all of this, he never thought that what he tried to do to prevent a situation like this would be what would trigger it.

“But I don’t get why Sora reacted like this” Flash said not understanding what was happening “Is there something about Sora we don’t know?” He asked him feeling that Riku was hiding something about him and he wasn't the only one feeling like that.

Riku didn’t respond as he looked down as he clenched his fists. .

“Riku?” Sunset asked him seeing that he looked unable to speak nor wanting to.

“...Yeah” Riku began after letting out a sigh in defeat “There’s a side of Sora that almost no one knows, the reason why I wasn’t able to tell him about this” He continued as he raised his gaze and stared at his friends once again “But right now is not moment to talk about it, we must find Sora first. I’ll explain everything later, promise”

“But where could he have gone?” Twilight asked extremely worried for him looking all around.for any sign of him with no luck at all. This made everyone else look for him once again.

“Tch! This is bad” Riku said frustrated by seeing Sora was nowhere to be found. The situation was getting worse by every passing second; Sora was nowhere to be found and with no way of tracking him down, but even so the gang won’t give up just yet.

It was then that Twilight cried of pain once again feeling a sharp pain within her chest as she held a hand onto it and then like a reflection in a mirror the equestrian princess did the same exact thing. Everyone noticed this as they quickly approached the two girls in pain.

“You alright?” Riku asked Twilight putting a hand on her back.

“I-I think” She responded him still feeling painful as some of the others checked on Twi2 who is in the same exact conditions.

“It’s worse than I thought” Sunset said horrified, her trembling voice was telling so “Your bond with Sora… it's tearing faster than I thought” She said to Twilight fearing the worst if that happens.

“And…what would happen if it breaks?” Spike1 asked fearing of what would be the answer.

“I don’t even want to think about it!” Riku said not wanting to even think about the idea even though he or Sunset had no Idea of what would happen in said case actually “We must find Sora and fast!” He said in a determined tone.

“Wait…” Twilight said slightly high to him “I...I know where he is!” She declared to her friends out loud having an expression as if she realized something.

Riku gasped in surprise in response “You do?” He asked her right away.

“She’s right!” Twi2 said to him approaching quickly beside her “Somehow I know where he is too” She continued. Riku seemed surprised by this.

“Hold on. If Sora knows exactly where Twilight is when she’s in danger, it makes sense it works the other way around as well” Riku said understanding quickly remembering both his and Sora’s ability to locate the girls when they're in danger.

“That’s just what we need!” Spike1 with a smile relieved as well as everyone else.

“But wait” Riku said realizing something “If you can sense him, then that means he’s in danger!” Riku said knowing the only reason why that power would be reacting now which made everyone else except both Twilights gasp in shock.

“...Yes” Twilight began horrified as well as her other “He’s in grave danger, I know it!” She continued panicked.

“It’s so dark… So cold” Twi2 said nearly paralyzed by the fear of feeling such deep and cold darkness unlike any other she felt so far.

“Hurry. Take us to where he is!” Riku said hastily at the two girls as both of them snapped out.

“Right!” Both girls said with a determined frown nodding at the same time.

“This way. He’s close” Twilight said to her friends and they nodded with determined nods and they started running once again.

Crud! I sense darkness all around us, there’s no way to tell if it’s the organization or not. I gotta finish this now before it’s too late. I won’t lose my friend!” Riku thought while running sensing nothing but darkness all around themselves unable to detect the organization, he was determined to find Sora and save him before it was too late. He ran even faster willing to find Sora as fast as he could.

***

Sora was heading towards downtown, never looking back nor considering about returning. Suddenly he lost balance as he felt once again a sharp pain through his chest and he nearly fell over his knees if it were because he held himself against a wall with his right arm and then he got up and stood there still holding himself onto the wall with his free hand on his chest panting hard as if he suddenly lost all of his breath. After a few seconds he regained balance once again as he shocked from that and continued on his way. Slowly with each step he was nearing the city’s center under the rain, doing so brought him back memories of a certain fateful encounter in a distant and empty city not so long ago… Before he knew it he arrived at the center of the city, ahead there was a skyscraper, such a building that surely made him felt like back then.(Music stops) Suddenly while walking pools of darkness appeared on the ground that he left behind with each step, the boy stopped knowing there was something behind him only to turn his head behind him and saw neoshadows coming out of the ground among hundreds of other like them completely surrounding him completely.

“Heartless, eh?” Sora said still keeping Roxas’ voice remaining still seeing that there’s countless heartless surrounding him, just like back then… He was aware that the organization must be after him and now torturing him creating this cruel representation of what would be one of the worst memories he have come to possess. However he was a little glad that he came to encounter these heartless, fighting them would at least release a little of his rage. Then with a move of his two hands he not only summoned not only one but two Kingdom Keys in each hand but then moving his arms behind him the keyblades suddenly transformed into two completely different, the left one turned into the white keyblade known as Oathkeeper as for the right one it turned into the black keyblade known as Oblivion, the two keyblades that Roxas once used and now passed on to Sora, with both keyblades in hand the boy made them spin in front of him and made them clash causing sparks to fly getting into battle stance, those were the same movements Roxas performed when he summoned those two keyblades. “I’ll tear you apart… Every last one of you!” He shouted at the heartless in pure rage showing his eyes reflecting it as the rain slowly stops.

And so the battle begins as the first heartless dashed at him to attack with their claws however Sora dogged out of the way quickly and destroyed it with his left keyblade with a clean slash, then another tried to attack him from behind but he destroyed it using his right keyblade and then another that tried to attack him from behind with his left one and more heartless began to charge at him but Sora using his two keyblades wiped out each one of them with no much of an effort. The heartless were swarming trying to attack Sora from every angle possible being them the ones outmatching him by numbers, however that was nothing to the boy who was killing every heartless in his way wiping out several of them in just mere seconds, then three neoshadows tried to attack him from above but he saw them and jumped into the air dodging the attack then he used raid strike with the black keyblade destroying them and quickly returning to its master’s hand in a brief moment. Several heartless jumped into the air to attack him midair but he counterattacked them using his two keyblades and then he threw the white keyblade towards more incoming heartless in the air destroying them only to grab it back before it falls into the ground, with the two keyblades back in his hands the warrior used a diving attack to smash the neoshadows below him and then he made a backflip several meters away from them having his back facing the skyscraper. Then before charging at them once again he heard noises from behind and when he turned around he saw more neoshadows emerging from the building behind him glaring at him a few seconds jumping from it and diving towards the keyblader but then Sora moved out of the way with a dash that made him glow with a white light, once the heartless hit the ground Sora used his light dash to appear right behind them and destroy all of them with a quick move of his keyblades then he dashed towards the horde of heartless that was charging at him. Sora moved his keyblades quickly as if they were scissors to wipe out every neoshadow in his way without stop running and then he made a high jump to perform an aerial spin swing making a vertical attack spinning in 360° forward in mid air destroying heartless that jumped at him and then falls into the ground destroying more, the next action he performed a continuous swing performing wild sweeping combos at the heartless bashing them out then he dashed straight ahead with a dual-outward strike leaving shockwaves that destroyed the neoshadows in his way, then more heartless dashed at him to attack him but then he dodged using his light dash to quickly move behind them to then throw his keyblades at the enemies like a buzzsaw and repeated that 4 more times against nearby heartless using his light dash each time to quickly approach them. Sora managed to destroy a good amount of heartless seeing that the number of enemies were decreased significantly, however he saw even more neoshadows not just emerging from the ground but also from the other buildings around him and then suddenly all of the emerging heartless leaped at him with their claws emitting a dark aura ready to land a massive and deadly combined attack in which they were diving at him from all directions with no way of evading, but this didn’t affect the boy in the slightest at all as his face remained stoic with no alteration at all showing exactly that, Sora quickly assumed an offensive stance by twirling and drawing back his keyblades (that were glowing in a gold and dark blue light respectively) to then perform a dual-outward slash that unleashed a powerful whirlwind of light and darkness that annihilated all of the hostiles that were about to land their attack and pushing back the rest of the horde. The keyblader then rushed forward at the remaining enemies dragging his keyblades into the ground while running keeping their glow realising sparks from the ground, then he jumped into the air to unleash another spinning attack, only that this time there was pillars of light at both of his sides, the attack wiped the heartless in its range as if it was some sort of destructive wall, but that only just the beginning of his assault as he then continued attacking the rest of the horde as if there was no tomorrow with deadly and quick strikes of his keyblades releasing pillars of light with each swing killing more heartless into a non-stopping fast combo destroying all heartless on his way. Then some heartless tried to attack him from behind but Sora eradicated them without even moving an inch since he arranged a shield composed by three laser beams that were spinning around him and then it faded so he could make the final attack to finish off this battle, Sora dashed in front of what remains of the horde and the he began to rise a few feet into the air as pillars of light appeared around him creating a barrier to protect him.

“You’re finished!!” Sora shouted at the remaining enemies to then spin both of his keyblades firing 14 homing orbs of light that hit their targets erasing them from existence completely except for a last one that was sent backwards by the explosion of the last orb of light that destroyed the other before it, the heartless fell onto its back hardly on the ground and then it tried to stand up slowly again, however without wasting any second Sora stabbing his black keyblade through its chest mercilessly causing the heartless to be gone for good ending the battle. (Music stops) Sora just stood there with his right keyblade stabbed into the concrete with his head looking down panting hard of exhaustion due to all of the consecutive attacks he used, after a few seconds he slowly kneeled down to recover for a moment and when he opened his eyes he saw a puddle of what right in front of where he kneeled, the boy was able to see his own reflection in the water but once again he only saw the image of his other half reflected as he was still unable to reconcile himself if he was still to be Sora or if he was Roxas. He let out some of his rage in the previous battle but it wasn’t enough as he was still feeling the burning rage inside himself as well as a frustration and despair of no longer being able to know who he is, the frown on his face was showing it and then he slammed his right fist (that let go its grip over the black keyblade) against the puddle making the reflection disappear splashing water over himself. After a few moments he began to stood up as he grabbed his right keyblade back and take it out from the ground that was still stabbed.

“Anyone from the organization would like to be next!?” Sora shouted out loud in rage, he wanted to take them down so he wouldn’t be bothered by them ever again, he was willing to fly out and hunt them down himself but when he tried to use his equestrian powers nothing happened, the confused boy tried again but nothing happend again. When he made his right keyblade disappear to check his right palm he saw that the mark imprinted on it was not only off colors but also half of it was torn apart, it was proof of the stained bond that was tearing apart with every passing moment ever since he argued with his friends “So what if I can’t fly? I don’t need it” He thought out loud in a cold tone not caring if he wasn’t able to use his powers as he summoned Oblivion once more as he began to walk again slowly, he was aware that the seekers of darkness were after him but he didn’t care, in fact he was ready to encounter with them now seeking to take them down with no mercy, something that the organization was pleased as they were dragging the boy into their claws once more.(Music stops)

***

The gang was quickly approaching downtown hoping that they would not be too late, Twilight was running as fast as she could with her fear and anxiety rising extremely fast being horrified completely as she knew somehow that every passing second she was losing Sora so she cannot afford to lose anymore time.

“Sora… Sora…” Twilight said as she keep running ahead of everyone else each step closer to him, she could feel it. Suddenly she crashed against something making her fall to the ground, everyone else stopped by this.

“Hey! You alright?” The equestrian princess was behind her and then she helped her get up after responding with a nod.

“You crashed against… nothing?” Spike1 said confused seeing that there was nothing in front of them, everyone was confused at this but Riku knew what Twilight crashed into.

“It must be an invisible barrier” Riku said out loud knowing exactly what happened, everyone else turned to see him when he spoke.

“‘An invisible barrier’?” Twilight repeated what Riku said as a question as Riku approached and extended his hand then he got to touch the invisible wall in front of them.

“No good. Xehanort must have put this here to stop us” Riku said with a frown knowing why he did so as everyone else gasped in shock.

“No no no!” Twilight said panicked “We can’t stop now! Riku can you take this thing out?”

Riku responded with a nod ready to use his equestrian powers to undo the barrier quickly “On it-” He was suddenly cutoff by the sound of a corridor of darkness opening behind them and everyone else gasped in shock once more and from it it appeared none other than Young Xehanort with his usual dark expression.

“Hands off my new vessel” He said coldly at the gang, the equestrian princess and her Spike were terrified only by his mere presence as well as everyone else except for Riku and Flash who glared at him with rage.

“Vessel?” Flash asked not understanding what he meant but Riku does.

“Yes and this time you Riku won’t intervene with our plans of acquiring the final vessel I need” Xehanort said keeping the tone in his voice.

“I don’t think so!” Riku said out loud mad at him “I won’t let you get away with this!” He concluded as he summoned his keyblade and got into a battle stance.

“I’m afraid it won’t matter what you do it will all be pointless” Xehanort said darkly at all of them and it only increases Riku’s anger at him and make Twilight snap out of her fear and face the seeker of darkness with rage.

“Why?!” She asked him furiously “Why it had to be him?! He has nothing to do with the darkness!”

Xehanort didn’t respond at first but then he began to laugh at her darkly “That’s exactly why we need him on our side” He began with a dark smile on his face, this statement made everyone else quiet of the impression “His heart is pure with a strong uncorrupted light, now imagine how deep and powerful his darkness would if he suddenly succumbs to it. Such a darkness like that is the kind we need our side and we’ll obtain it even if we have to turn him into one of us, after all if a pure heart like his gets a little bit of contamination in its nature it will soon be completely corrupted” He concluded keeping the expression leaving everyone speechless and then he turned his evil gaze at the equestrian Twilight who was staring at him with fear, of all the villains she came across she never encountered one as dark as him, she was truly terrified of him “Heh. I suppose I should be thanking you princess Twilight, you arrived just in time for what we have store for this world, but unfortunately we have other businesses to attend to right now, but worry not you’ll soon see what fate we have for you and your friends now that we not only you but your double as well in our sight and no matter how hard you tried none of you would be able to stop us, it’s time for you to wake up because you’re not against a villain of a fairytale, you’re now in the face of true darkness” He said to the princess in a dark tone that made her so scared that she was trembling in fear but Flash stood in front of her with a furious gaze.

“We won’t let you lay your dirty hands of any of them!” Flash said furiously at him.

“Looks like you’re still angry with me, good because we’re not done with you just yet” Xehanort replied unfazed by this that only made the blue-haired boy madder at him.

“We won’t let you take Sora away!” Riku said with rage ready to engage in combat.

“You’re all such childish fools”(Music stops) He said keeping the expression as he raised his right hand and snapped them and then from the ground a lot of neoshadows emerged making everyone except Riku gasp in shock.

“Mo-mo-monsters!!” Spike2 shouted panicked and horrified, he never saw monsters such as the heartless before.

“Heed my words. The time of you 8 is almost up and nothing that your guardians tried would work. Your fate is sealed” Xehanort declared using a dark and cool tone making them horrified “But as for your beloved Sora I guess we’ll see, won’t we?” He concluded as he disappeared into the darkness while laughing evilly.

“Wait!!” Riku shouted out loud but it was too late, he was already gone “Arg! Not now, we have no time!” He said seeing the enemies in front of them.

“If we survive this I hope you all can explain what’s going on!” Spike2 said still being scared but wanting to know what’s going on.

“Don’t worry, these guys can’t touch me” Riku said confident to help everyone else ease their fear.

“I’ll help you Riku” Flash said standing right beside him summoning his ethereal blades and getting into a battle stance ready to fight beside him and in response Riku thanked him with a nod.

“But we must go find Sora right now!” Twilight said to her friends desperately, they couldn’t waste time in this, she wanted-no needed to go to him right now.

“Don’t worry, I got it” Riku said turning at her “Twilight, you must go to him alone” He said to her which took her and the others by surprise.

“What?!” Everyone said at the same time not believing what Riku just said.

“You can’t be serious Riku. It’s too dangerous “ Sunset said to him questioning his actions.

“I know that, but please trust me, this is gonna work” Riku said to her realizing the dangers of such actions but he knew what he was doing “I’ll use my powers to send Twilight up ahead where Sora is”

“But why only me?” Twilight asked him not understanding why only her.

“It would take me more time to send up everyone else and there’s no time” He explained her “Sora needs you right now” He concluded which took her by surprise but then Riku spoke once more “If Sora could wake you up when you were being taken by the darkness I know you can do the same for him”

“And you think I can do it?” She asked him unsure of herself of not being able to help Sora.

“I do” He smiled at her “I believe in you” He concluded putting his hand on her shoulder in a supportive tone “You ready Twi?” He asked her before sending her up.

“Yeah” She replied to him with a nod and a determined smile.

“Good luck” He said to her as he transformed into his unicorn form (That by the way surprised Twi2 and Spike2) and use his powers to teleport her up ahead away from the battle.

“I hope she can make it” Sunset said worried for her and Sora.

“Me too” Riku said to her feeling the same, he then turned back and step right beside Flash ready to fight the Heartless “Ready Flash?” He asked him.

“‘Course I am” He said giving him a determined nod and then the two of them charged at the heartless with weapons in hand…(Music stops)

***

Twilight suddenly appeared at the city’s center as if she suddenly woke up from a dream.

Sora… He’s just up ahead” She thought getting mentally prepared to face him again “I’m ready, I can do this… for him” She said with a determined frown knowing the dangers that he was in was more than enough to encourage herself to go on.

And so she ran ahead as fast as she could until… she saw him ahead walking slowly “Sora!” She called him in a loud scream that made him halt immediately as she quickly approached him that was still giving her his back and then when she got to be a few meters away she stopped running and she held herself on her knees as she catches her breath and when she recovered she saw that he was standing still as a statue and she noticed that Sora was holding two keyblades in each hand “Two keyblades?” She thought a little confused by this but then she noticed that Sora didn’t respond to her “Sora?” She called him again worried.

“...What are you doing here?” He coldly responded to her and she gasped in shock as she was still hearing Roxas’ voice instead of him “I told you to leave me alone” He continued having an angry tone in his voice as he slowly turned to face her and she once again saw a quick flash of Roxas for a second, she was unable to see his eyes under the hood that was still covering his head.

“Sora you have to listen to me, the organization is after you, you have to come back with us or else they’ll capture you” Twilight said trying to reason with him as best as she could.

“Don’t care” He began in a cold way that shocked her “That’s better for me, I’m sick and tired of them being annoying to me all the time, I’m going to hunt them down and I’ll destroy them… all of them!” He said sounding extremely angry and that left her wordless, she couldn’t believe what he was saying as if it wasn’t him who was talking to her “I’m going to put an end to this once and for all!”

“No!” She said with a worried tone “You can’t do that, that’s what they want” She phrased his statement trying to change his mind, she knew that was exactly what they tried to do, blind him with rage and then capture him.

“Don’t get in my way” He began sounding uncaring of what she says to him as if her words couldn’t reach his ears and his eyes don’t see her at all “As far I’m concerned you have nothing to do with this so go home and leave me already” He said as he turned and began to walk away again but Twilight got in his way.

“No! I won’t let you go this time and do anything crazy!” She said to him this time willing to not let him go away again “I’m begging you Sora, you must stop this! Please you have to come back with us, with me” She begged him with sorrowful eyes as if she wanted to cry, she couldn’t say if Sora seemed affected since she couldn’t make out his expression under his hood, he only tilted his head down, but even so she pressed on her words hopping they would reach him, just like his reached her when she needed her most “This isn’t you at all and I want the Sora I know back!” She concluded wanting to take back her beloved best friend and to wake up of whatever what’s making him act like this. Sora reacted at this by tightening his grip over his black keyblade as well as his teeth.

“Shut up… Shut up!!” He yelled at her furiously as she once again saw another quick flash of Roxas, then he glared back at her and pointed his black keyblade at her which made her gasp in shock “What do you know?! You don’t know anything at all about me!!” He shouted at her enraged completely, she wasn’t able to see his eyes but she knew he was glaring at her with fury “I don’t even know who I am anymore!” He said to the girl in front of him once again seeing another quick flash of Roxas in Sora’s place for a really brief moment and then she saw something that nearly devastated her… she saw a tear fall from his right eye under his hood, she couldn’t stand seeing her most beloved suffering, losing himself, not recognizing himself and being in pain and all because of her, but she knew she could mend her mistake and help him, she was just staring at him quietly staring at him still with sorrowful eyes.(Music stops)

“...I do” She declared to him even though of the harsh words that left her speechless for a moment.

“...!?” Sora seemed shocked by her answer as he let down his keyblade a bit.

“You are Sora, my best friend” She began in a soft and yet sweet tone “A boy who came from another world that always look out for the people he loves. You’re someone who’s managed to change people’s lives with his bravery and cheeriness… Especially mine” She continued as she began to walk slowly at him and with each step she began to see his eyes with drying tears on his checks “You brought me out of my shell and made me a better person that I might never have been otherwise. Even when I rejected your friendship you were still there for me” She said to him as a smile appeared on her face as she neared him until she was right in front of the point of the keyblade that was still pointing at her “Thanks to you I was able to smile and be happy again, to see the world brighter and turn the coldness of my life into a welcoming warmness that your heart gave to me from the very first day” Then she gently moved the keyblade away with her left arm and she approached him even more “I would still be trapped in the shadows of the pain and sadness of my mistake if it weren’t for you…” She continued being right in front of him being now able to see his face clearly that was of surprise as she reached his right hand that was still holding his black keyblade weakly “All thanks to being yourself” She said as she undone his grip over his keyblade with her two hands and let it fall onto the ground “And for that, even if I don’t deserve having you in my life” She then crossed the fingers of her left hand with his own “You’ll always be my most dearest friend of my life” She concluded as a few teardrops fallen from her eyes still retaining her smile as she then embraced him with her free arm and let her forehead rest on his chest. Sora’s eyes had a tiny sparkle on them as a proof that her sweet and warm words reached him, moving something within him…

On Sora’s mind both Sora and Roxas saw and heard everything, Sora felt touched by the words his best friend dedicated to him as he smiled.

“Twily…” He said in a soft tone keeping his smile slightly blushed.

“Heh. She also makes a good other” Roxas said giving a smile to his other also feeling touched by Twilight’s words. Then around the station there were golden sparkles of light ascending.

“Hey look” He said as both of them looked around “We’re going back to normal Roxas… the pain is fading” He said no longer feeling anymore pain smiling.

“Yeah” Roxas said agreeing with him smiling as well with a nod “Then I guess we’ll see each other later, maybe in your dreams, in your reflection or your shadows” He said to his original self knowing this was goodbye.

“Right” He said knowing that as well “Even if we were arguing this whole time I’m glad I was able to talk with you again” He said smiling at his nobody.

“Me too” He said back to him feeling the same, then the two of them walked at the center of the platform and Roxas extended his hand towards Sora and he grabbed with his own as Roxas closed his eyes still smiling at Sora as he began to fade into blue sparkles like last time and then he disappeared as the sparkles suddenly appeared on Sora as they slowly vanished and then he put his now empty hand on his chest as he moved his head downwards with his eyes closed still smiling, then everything turned white…

Back at the real world Sora finally recovered his senses and then he softly chuckled closing his eyes tilting his head down as he let go of his white keyblade on his left hand and let it fall onto the ground and then both keyblades on the ground vanished, the sound of the keyblade falling onto the ground made Twilight react as she let go her hold on him out of the surprise.

“S-Sora?” She doubtedly asked him still with her eyes watery as Sora removed the hood from his head with his free hand.

“Yeah Twily, I’m back” He said to her now with his own voice “The me that you know” He concluded with his usual smile as he crossed the fingers of his free hand with hers.

“Sora!” She said as she suddenly let go of his fingers and gave him a hug with a wider smile on her face blushed and tears of joy fall from her eyes once again, Sora blushed by the surprise hug but a second later he returned the hug with a smile of his own “I’m glad you’re okay…” She softly said keeping her embrace on him.

“Me too” He said to her doing the same. After a few moments both of them let go of each other smiling at each other as Twilight dried her tears with her hands.(Music stops)

“Oh Sora, I’m so so sorry about all of this” Twilight apologized to him feeling really regretful.

“No don’t be” Sora replied to her shaking his head “You had no idea that this would happen, it was me who overreacted at this” He continued “I should be the one apologizing for the way I treated you, sorry for being mean to you” He apologized to her rubbing the back of his head feeling ashamed of his irrational behavior even though he was not able to control himself.

“No no Sora, don’t feel bad about it” Twilight replied him staring at him with concerned eyes “I know it wasn’t your fault” She continued putting a hand on his shoulder which made him smile.

“Heh, yeah I guess you’re right” Sora said to her shrugging which made her smile back at him and then Sora let his smile fade “Look I don’t blame you for not being able to tell your secret before, I understand”

“But even so I wanted to tell you before, I hated not being completely honest with you” Twilight replied to him looking down expressing her feelings about not being totally honest with him.

“Yeah, but um…” Sora began trying to find the right words of what he wanted to tell her “I… actually knew it all along” He concluded rubbing the back of his neck.

“Huh?!” She reacted at his statement shocked.

“But before you get mad at me let me explain” He said quickly knowing she would get mad at him “When I heard everything about the incidents at the school and then your story things didn’t match up and then the thing that came to my head is that someone else must have done those things and when I learned that in Equestria there’s doubles of everyone here is when I understood that it was the Twilight from there that did all of that, I knew since then but... I didn’t want to believe it” He explained with sounding a little sad which surprised her.

“Why?” She asked him feeling sad by just looking him slightly depressed.

“Because… I couldn’t stand to the idea that someone else knows how it feels to have another version of one around” He said looking down with a sad expression.

“I don’t understand” She said not understanding what he meant but even so she couldn’t help but feel bad from just seeing him sad but then Sora raised his head to face her once again.

“I haven’t been honest with you either Twily” He said to her keeping the expression on his face “There’s a side of me that I haven’t told any of you ‘cause everytime I revive those memories… it hurts, too much” He concluded as he put a hand on his chest.

“What do you mean?” She asked him still not understanding what he was trying to tell her but she could see that he didn’t want to because it was making him sad but even so she let him so she could at least try to understand him.

“I’ll show you but it might hurt you” Sora said to her as he approached her and then he grabbed her hands with his own “Hang tight” It was the last thing he said to her.

Twilight was not understanding any of this but she wanted to, then she felt something flowing into her head quickly. Memories that belonged to Sora were flooding her mind and she felt a torrent of emotions rushing at the same time: Sadness, pain, confusion, loneliness; those emotions were linked to the memories about a place with a beautiful sunset, spending the day with friends and eating ice cream with them at the top of a tower. But there were also dark memories of being surrounded by the wrong people, being used as a tool, not knowing the truth and feeling betrayed. All of those memories were flashing quickly into her head seeing each one of them ending with the day that ‘his’ summer vacations end… Twilight felt all the accumulated pain of the memories, it weighed deeply into her heart as Sora let go of her hand always looking at her with a neutral face, then she looked at the ground feeling her head heavy and hurtful from the sudden download of memories into her mind.

“Roxas…” The was the first thing that came out of her mouth as she raised her head to face Sora once more “Oh Sora…” She looked at him with sadness now knowing the truth and feeling bad for him.

“Last year when I tried to save Kairi I learned that her heart was within me and the only way to return it back to her I had to release mine so she could return to normal and when that happened I turned into a heartless, but because I had a strong will in the moment my heartless was created a nobody was created too” He explained to her keeping the face “Thanks to Kairi’s light I returned to normal, however my nobody was still around… so there was version of myself at the same time, myself and my nobody Roxas”

Sora… you…” She felt bad for him, she now realized that they weren’t too much different after all.

“As you saw he was founded by Xemnas and used him to collect hearts to create his own Kingdom Hearts due that he was able to use the keyblade because he is my nobody, and at some point he understood that they weren’t telling him the truth about himself and so he left the organization to seek the answers himself it was then that Riku captured him and put him into a digital Twilight Town as Namine was finishing repairing my memories and the last thing they need to wake me up…” He continued with the explanation as she heard every word of his.

“Was for him to merge with you, right?” She said to him completing the sentence for him knowing what he was about to say, in response Sora nodded in confirmation.

“Even if he wasn’t around anymore he was still here at the same time as me and everything he got to know passed on to me: his feelings, memories; all of that belongs to me now. You thought I didn’t understand you and everything you’ve been through but in truth I did, being used as a tool by dark people, feeling alone not knowing who were your friends, seeking the truth about something… knowing that you have a double around” He said to her putting a hand on his chest again “When I learned what happened to you it made me want to help you even more cause I knew how you felt and it made the other half of myself react because of it, I or we I guess, didn’t want you to suffer the same way, that’s one of the reasons I wanted to help you that badly” He said sounding slightly sad.

“...I’m sorry” She apologized to him feeling bad for him.

“It’s okay” He said to her smiling a bit “I guess you now know everything about me” He said shrugging which made her smile.

“I guess” She said smiling at him “Remember Sora, we’re best friends and you trust that when you need me I’ll be there for you and I trust that you would do the same” She said putting a hand on his shoulder once again.

“Right” Sora said nodding with a smile feeling better now, happy to be able to trust her for everything she needs and then Sora’s right hand began to glow into a purple light and then when he look at it he saw Twilight’s mark was back to the way it was “Looks we’re all good now, eh?” He said with his usual smile to Twilight and she nodded with her face wearing a blush and a smile.(Music stops)

“Sora!” Then they both heard Riku’s voice behind them and they turned to saw the rest of the gang rushing at them.

“Guys! You’re alright” Twilight said relieved with a smile on her face as the gang got to them quickly.

“Are you two alright?” Sunset asked them.

“Yep, thanks to her I’m back to normal again” Sora said with his usual smile bumping his fist on his chest and she as well as Riku sighed in relief.

“Thanks goodness you’re alright Sora” Riku said relieved with a smile and then everyone else except for the equestrian Twilight and Spike expressed their joy that Sora was fine.

“You guys should’ve saw how Riku and I took care of the heartless, it was awesome” Flash said to Sora and Twilight with a smile on his face.

“Yeah It was pretty cool I say so myself” Riku said to them agreeing with him.

“Excuse me?” Twi2 said as she approached to Sora “You’re Sora, right? Nice to meet you, you can call me Twi2” She introduced herself to him with a smile on her face.

“I’m Spike2, nice to meet ya” He introduced himself to him as well while being holded by the girl.

“Heh, nice to you too” Sora said to them with a smile while extending his hand to the princess but she once again didn’t move “Um you have to-”

“Yeah yeah I know” She said with an annoyed face grabbing his hand this time the correct one and they shook hands.

“Well this time you gave him the right hand” Riku said mocking a little and then everyone laughed for a little bit “But anyways, sorry for not telling you about this before, if only I didn’t overthink it and just told you none of this would have happened” He apologized to Sora.

“Nah, it’s okay, you just wanted to protect me and I appreciate the gesture” Sora said understanding keeping the smile putting both his hands behind his head.

“Heh, right and don’t feel bad about what you said back there, I know you didn’t mean it” Riku said smiling as well as Sora nodded still smiling.

“I’m glad that you’re back to normal Sora” Sunset said glad that he returned to the way he is as well as the others expressing words for it.

“Yeah, me too” He said to her nodding smiling at her but then it faded as he raised his hands and then he summoned his two black and white keyblades “Though I’m a little different now”

Everyone was surprise of him being able to summoned the two keyblades, especially Riku “...I see” He said to him understanding.

“Guys there’s something I have to tell you all” Sora said to his friends as he let both keyblades disappear and both Twilight and Riku knew what he wanted to say to them “Let’s talk it while we head back” He said as he began to walk and everyone else followed suit.

***

The gang was arriving at the school as Sora was finishing his story about his nobody.

“...And that’s that” He finished his story as his friends except for Twilight and Riku were left speechless.

“Wow… that must have been harsh” Sunset said to him feeling bad for him.

“That was so so so sad!” Pinkie said with a crying expression on her face as she took out a paper handkerchief and blew her nose “And the saddest part is that he was still having one more day off!”

“Yeah, that’s right, but he had to do what he had to do because he’s me and that would be something I would do if I were in his place” He said to her shrugging sounding a little sad.

“But Sora, you sure you’re alright? It was you who felt all of that, the least we can do is hear you out” Flash said trying to make him feel better.

“Yeah, don’t worry guys, I’m fine really, just a little sad but more at peace about it now” He replied assuring them.

Riku sighed “Even now I feel regret about what I had to do to bring Roxas, I know now that I didn’t have to fight him, now I understand that If he had met Sora things would have being different, more peacefully and he wouldn’t have to suffer that much” Riku said expressing the regret he still feels about his past actions “But there’s no use looking back, the best that I can do is try to atone for that”

“Don’t worry Riku, you did it already” Sora said putting a hand on his shoulder with a soft smile and he smiled back by this.

“But I still don’t get why you went nutso dude” Rainbow said to him not understanding that.

“Well ever since Sora linked with Twilight his other half reacted to things that were similar to his experiences causing an instability in his personality, it’s likely to think that at the moment he saw both Twilights the instability caused him to act like that” Riku explained.

“It’s like I had a mental argument with Roxas while my body was driven by the uncontrollable feelings, that’s why I acted so out of me and I wasn’t able to control myself” Sora explained to his friends as best as he could.

“Well, talk about arguing with yourself” Spike said being held by his owner.

“Or to be your own enemy” Spike2 said being held by the princess.

“Say, since when can you use two keyblades at the same time?” Flash asked Sora feeling curious.

“Dunno actually, I guess it’s something that was always with me” Sora answered him not even knowing why himself.

“Usually Keyblade wielders can only use one keyblade at a time, however Sora’s the only one being the exception to the rule, Roxas could do so too by being his nobody. There’s still no answer why he has that ability” Riku explained with his arms crossed.

“But man, you’re really powerful with one keyblade and to think that you can use two atthe same time, dude you would be unstoppable!” Rainbow said to him with a smile trying to cheer him up while being shocked at his apparently limitless power potential.

“Heh, I guess, I was able to use two keyblades before now, I just need to boost up my energy through the drive forms but now I can do it at free will, I guess I could all along I just didn’t thought it until this” Sora said to her with a smile on his face rubbing the back of his head thinking of the time he used two keyblades at the same time before.

“See sugarcube? At least somethin’ good came outta this” Applejack said to him trying to make the boy feel better with a smile on her face.

“Yeah, but I usually only use that when I really need it, ya know a last resort kind of thing and I still do so” Sora said shrugging.

“Hey guys?” Twi2 called her friends attention “I don’t mean to interrupt you but I still barely understanding what’s going on with this about those heartless and nobody monsters” She concluded wanting to know more about the situation that she has very short knowledge thanks to the others.

“Yeah, I still don’t understand a thing about all of this” Spike2 said pointing at them with his paw.

“Sure, now that everything’s good for now we can explain to you what’s going on” Riku said to the equestrian doubles with a smile on his face. With that said the gang had returned to school.

“Yeah, but not before giving you your icing on the cake” Sora said sounding more cheerful.

“Our what?” The princess Twilight seem confused of what he said.

“Are you gonna give us a cake?” Spike2 asked with a smile wagging his tail.

“Nope bro, they’ll just give you ice cream” His other said to him with a smile of his own.

“Oh, okay that’s good too” He replied still smiling “Still that’s a little bit of false advertising”

“Still, I do understand how you feel Sora” The equestrian Twilight said after some giggling “I was shocked the first time I saw my other self and I want you to know that you're not alone in this” She said putting a hand on his shoulder feeling bad for him as well and trying to make him feel better.

“She’s right Sora, if you need to talk about it we’ll be here for you” Twilight said to her beloved wanting to support him in any way she could and that made Sora chuckle having a smile on his face.

“Thank you two, I can trust the two of you” He thanked both girls nodding “You know, I envy you two, you chance that me and Roxas might never have, coexisted peacefully with each other and being like twin sisters, that’s something I would like to have with Roxas, even now I still think that he deserves to be his own person, but I’m fine if we’re one, that’s what he wanted, to be back to being his original self I guess, still it would be nice if somehow he would be back in the physical world” Sora said expressing his wishful thoughts about Roxas.

“Hey, it’s okay Sora we’re all here for you and we’ll always be there for you when you need it” Sunset said with a warm smile on her face as well as everyone else showing their support for Sora.

“After all, that’s the least we can do, your friends, can do for you after all the good you did for all of us” Riku said giving a pat on his back to his best friend and that made Sora feel like the luckiest guy in the universe for having such good friends he could always count on, his bright smile was telling so.

“You’re right guys, I’m that I was finally able to share this with all of you, the weight of it is less with you carrying it with me, I’m happy to have you all as my friends” Sora said expressing his gratitude with his friends putting a hand on his chest and everyone else smiled back at him the same way but suddenly their expression changed to one of surprise.

“Sora, you’re...” Twilight said pointing at his cheek then Sora got his hand to it only feeling a tear drop that was sliding it’s way down.

“Heh, sorry guys, that was me but I didn’t want to” He said while drying his tear from his eye with his fist “I guess sometimes Roxas’ the weaker one of us”

“I guess he’s also happy that you got us around” Riku said surrounding his friend with his right arm which made Sora chuckled again “Let’s get those ice creams already” He said while letting the boy go and everyone nodded in confirmation and headed into the building.

I’m happy that I made such great friends here, but… I wonder how the others are doing, mostly… Kairi. I hope she’s doing okay” Sora thought while looking onto the sky thinking about his most special person, Kairi and hope she was doing well on mastering the keyblade…

***

In a distant place, far far away from the world where the two heroes were stationed, in the world know as the city of light, Radiant Garden there was a red-haired girl known as Kairi, the third friend of the trio that Sora and Riku shared, she was training with her new friend Lea under the wizard Merlin at the outskirts of the city. The two keyblade newbies were sitting on the ground and panting from tiredness after the long and hard training, even they’ve been trying like this for a week now they still haven’t gotten used to it, mostly Kairi, Lea had his experience with fighting so it wasn’t that hard for him.

“Whew I am tired!” Lea grumbled titling his head upward to see the sky.

“Yeah me too” Kairi said after catching her breath as she wiped her sweat with her left hand “I still don’t know how Sora and Riku can do this all the time” She said feeling jealous of their stamina when it comes to fighting.

“Well they’ve been fighting for their lives since day 1, that kind of experience is what made them that strong, got it memorized?” He said finishing with his typical line and gesture, which she got used to “Still it’s hard for me too, ya know? It’s harder to fight with a keyblade that with my chakrams but I’m beginning to get the hang of it”

“Yeah, you’re right Lea” She said smiling at him and he smiled back at her, after they resolved their differences they grew to be good friends, in fact Lea begun to saw her as a younger sister and therefore he must protect her on Sora’s behalf. Then in a surprising poof of smoke Merlin appeared in front of them.

“I say that’s far enough training for today” He declared to them “I’m really impressed on how much you two improved with the short time you’ve been training” He continued feeling proud and impressed of their efforts on becoming stronger

“Thanks Merlin” Kairi thanked the wizard with her usual kind smile.

“Yeah, we have to keep up like this if we want to take on Xehanort” Lea said still smiling as they both got up. That was what Kairi most wanted, to be able to fight at Sora’s level beside him and being able to help him when he needs her the most.

“Yes, I’m pretty sure that you will do it in short time” Merlin said smiling at the two of them and they nodded in response keeping their expressions.

“Hey!!” Then they heard three voices coming from behind and when they turned to see they saw Donald, Goofy and Mickey approaching them waving their hands to salute them.

“Hi guys, it’s good to see you again” Kairi greeted them back with a smile on her face.

“Hey there you three” Lea greeted them as well crossing his arms.

“Ah you came just like I predicted you would” Merlin said greeting them already knowing they would come at that exact moment, it was something normal for the old wizard “How did you meeting with master Yen Sid went?” He asked them wanting to know what happened with their reunion convoked by Yen Sid earlier.

“Welp, he wanted us ‘cause he wanted to tell us about the current situation with Sora’s and Riku’s mission” The little king responded to the question which made Kairi’s eyes widen a bit out of surprise.

“What happened with them?” She asked sounding worried, ever since she learned about the mission of her best friends she’s been worried for the two of them, mostly for Sora, but that only incentive pushed her harder to train.

“Aw calm down Kairi, they’re both fine” Donald annoyed answered her with his arms crossed, he always got annoyed for her over-worriness, he was also worried for them but he knew they would be okay.

“Gawrsh Donald, you could be a little more sensible” Goofy said to him complaining about his attitude “I’m also worried for Sora” He finished sounding very worried for Sora

“Aw you too you big palooka?” He asked him still sounding annoyed “He’ll be fine as long he’s with Riku” He said waving his hand.

“Anyway, don’t leave us hanging with the drama and tell us already” Lea said wanting them to get to the point.

“You see fellas, as of now both Sora and Riku been doing well with their mission, since anythin’ happened, but master Yen Sid said that he senses a really powerful darkness that’s still growing around the world they both went so he asked us to go and check up on them and if it’s necessary give em’ a hand” Mickey explained the current situation.(Music stops)

“Then I’ll go with you!” Kairi declared with a determined frown.

“What?!” everyone else said in response shocked.

“Absolutely not!” Donald loudly denied.

“Look dear, I know you’ve become stronger, but it’s too dangerous for an inexperienced keyblade wielder such as yourself to go to a high-risk mission such as this” The wizard tried to make the girl change her mind.

“I know that, but I still want to go” She said being firm with her declaration and not accepting a no as an answer.

“Listen Kairi, I get that you want to see Sora again but it’s as he said, it’s dangerous for you to go there and also it’s too risky, the organization’s there and if you there it would be the same as going into the wolf's’ jaw, you’re still not ready to fight in a real situation like this, me neither” Lea said putting his two hands on her shoulders trying to convince her to not go, he understands her reasons but he didn’t want her to get involved in such a dangerous situation when she’s not ready yet.

“I don’t care! I want to go despite the risk, I know I’m not strong enough yet, but I want to help them, any help is valuable and I don’t want to be here and do nothing to help them, this is really important and I want to do something to help, anything” She said trying to convince them to let her go, she wished to help her dearest friends in any possible way and for her it was going with them “Please your majesty, please let me go with you I want to help my friends, I beg of you” She begged to Mickey expressing how much she wanted to go with them, her eyes were telling so.

The king sighed in defeat “Are you really really sure you want to go?” He asked her before giving her an answer.

“Yes, more than anything, I don’t want to be away from my friends anymore, I need to help them” She replied his question and after some seconds the small mouse opened his mouth.

“...Alright, you have my permission” He said to her with a soft smile with a nod giving her his royal permission to go with them, which made her smile widely but it was something that shocked everyone else.

“What?!” Everyone else shouted out of the surprise of the king’s answer.

“You can’t be serious majesty!” Donald said doubting the actions of his friend and king.

“Yeah, it would be too dangerous for her!” Goofy said feeling the same.

“Don’t worry pals, as long as we’re around she’ll be just fine, besides she really wants to help and like she said we need all help we can” He calmly said to the captain of his royal guard and royal wizard “And look at her face, I couldn’t say no to that” He said showing the fact that her cuteness makes it hard for someone to say no to her.

“Aw phooey” Donald said in defeat knowing that his king was right.

“Geez, he’s right, it’s hard to say no to her” Goofy said agreeing with Mickey.

“Ah it’s just a gift” Kairi said feeling flattered with a cute smile.

“Are you really sure of this your majesty?” Merlin asked him and he nodded in response “I hope you know what you’re doing”

“Well, If you're going Kairi I’ll go with you too” Lea said to her with a supportive smile and putting a hand on her shoulder.

“Would you?” She asked him.

“Yeah, if what they said about that mission it's correct, right now Sora and Riku would be busy keeping their eyes of the people they must protect and I’m sure they wouldn’t be able to watch over you so I’ll go and do that for them” Lea said keeping his smile as he crossed his arms

“Thank you Lea” Kairi thanked him with a smile on her face.

“No worries, after all someone has to watch your back there and I’m not completely sure if I can leave that to those three there” He said mocking a bit of Donald, Goofy and Mickey.

“Hey!!” Donald, Goofy and Mickey said at the same time feeling offended.

“Just kidding, but seriously I’ll go with you, just in case” Lea said still wearing the grin.

“Welp guys, we’ll set off tomorrow so you have to be ready” Mickey declared as Donald, Goofy, Kairi and Lea nodded in confirmation and so they began to head back as Merlin disappeared with a poof.

“Say Kairi?” Lea called her attention.

“Hm?” She turned to see him.

“You can tell me the truth, you want to go not only to help but also to see Sora again, right?” He said to her knowing exactly why she wanted to go that badly.

“...Yeah, it’s just I have this feeling that makes me want to go to him and see him again, that something happened to him” She said to him in confirmation.

“Pff c'mon Kairi, we both know that Sora’s just fine, he’s the best of all of us after all” Lea said trying to assure her of Sora’s wellbeing.

“I know that, but that’s not the problem” She said to him wanting to tell him something but it was something a little complicate for her to say.

“Then what is it?” He asked her but she didn’t replied “C’mon you can trust me, tell me what it is”

“Weeell… It’s just I have the feeling something is different now, something changed, I can feel it and I know it has something to do with Sora” She said a little unsure of what she was saying to him.

“Aah, I see what this is about” Lea said with a teasing grin on his face “You’re just afraid that Sora meet someone else” He said with a teasing tone surrounding her with his left arm.

“What?!” She asked with her face being red.

“Don’t pretend Kairi. I know you like that guy and with him being really far from you would make you scare that he could meet someone else, isn’t that right?” Lea said to her keeping the grin, Kairi didn’t talk back to him because she knew deep down he was right “That’s what I thought. Look Kairi, Sora adores you, the problem is that you two didn’t dare to took the next step yet, but you’ll do eventually besides. How many are the chances that he would get know another girl as good or even better than you? Almost none so don’t worry about that” He assured her with a more normal smile.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right, maybe I just overthought” Kairi said to him with a smile on her own.

“Good to hear” Lea said to her keeping his smile “Say guys, how ‘bout if we have some ice cream?” Lea suggested to everyone in which everyone responded with an affirmation, as they went back to the city Kairi was really excited for tomorrow.

Not much longer now, tomorrow I’ll see him again…” She thought with a pink blush on her face while looking up to the sky, tomorrow she would go to see Sora again…(Music stops)

To be continued…