• Published 2nd Nov 2015
  • 8,590 Views, 519 Comments

Kingdom Hearts: Heart of the Twilight - Sora Sentry



When Sci Twilight met a boy, her darkness will shine by a light that she never seen, the emptiness of her heart will be fill and a brand-new feeling will be born within it...

  • ...
23
 519
 8,590

Chapter 11: Darkness Captures the Flash

At the dark night when everybody sleeps in the securities of their homes those who belonged to the darkness gathers at the deeps of the lightless night, to plan their next move in this game called war…

At the park of city the 5 evil teenagers were talking about what will be their next move against the two guardians of light and the Rainbooms.

“So guys, what’s next?” Aria asked the two seekers of darkness.

“Wait and watch” The hooded boy answered her.

“The ‘young master’ wants us to wait for the best moment to strike by watching them from the shadows, simple as that” Vanitas said to the 3 sirens.

“Why wait? We have the power to defeat them and we can strike right now” Aria said to them.

“Sora and Riku are in the way, we have to wait for the best moment to act, that’s why we need a plan and wait to implement it” The boy explained her.

“And you have a plan?” Adagio asked them.

“A lot of backup plans babe, we can always use one and if it fails use another and another” Vanitas said to her with a grin on his face.

“Eventually one of them will work in the end, Sora and Riku can’t resist forever” The boy said with his arms crossed.

“So, are we just gonna watch them?” Sonata asked them.

“Yes, but also you three need to get stronger in order to take out the Rainbooms” The boy answered her.

“Alright then, but what about you?” Aria asked them “I don’t see you two getting stronger at all”

“Hehe, oh Aria, what a simple way to see the things” Vanitas said laughing while the boy smiles darkly.

“We get stronger by just being in the darkness” The boy said to them keeping his smile.

“Everyday that passes we get stronger and stronger, of course it’s slow but in the end it’s effective when it comes to winning a war” Vanitas explained them while keeping his grin.

“You see girls, the wars are made up of a lot of battles, some more important than others, Sora and Riku might win some battles but, in the end we’re gonna win this war, they might be the strongest warriors the guardians of light have, but they are alone here with no help at all, two soldiers can’t win a war against an army, us” The hooded boy said smiling evilly.

“You know Van, I’m beginning to like having your friend being with us” Adagio said to him with a dark smile.

“Yeah, he can be nice sometimes” Vanitas said to her “In any case I’ve been thinking of a new plan to get rid of those bothersome girls”

“Oh yeah? And what it is Van?” Sonata asked him.

“Tell me girls, do you know about the Friendship games that will take place at Canterlot High this monday?” He asked the 3 sirens with an evil smile on his face.(Music stops)

***

At the gathering place of the Organization the rest of its members were waiting for the return of their comrade expecting a success with his plan, then a corridor of darkness appeared and from it a man in black coat walked in and the other members turned to him.

“I brought him” He declared as he moved aside showing Flash Sentry that was behind him.

“Well well well, you did it” A 2nd man said with his usual grin present.

“Good work, you accomplished what you promised” Xemnas said to him with a dark smile.

“Vanitas and the replica aren’t here, I suppose they are with the dazzlings right now” The man said noticing that the two youngest seekers of darkness were nowhere to be found.

“Yeah let them be, they are just teenagers after all” The 2nd man said to him.

“It might be for the best, if he sees Vanitas he might gone berserk, but of course Vanitas would annihilate him in an instance and we need him for now” The man explained.

“Indeed” Xemnas said agreeing with him, then the 2nd man got closer to the blue haired boy and he waved his hand in front of his face seeing that he was not reacting at all as if he was like a mindless robot.

“As if, what’s with him? He seems like he’s dead inside” The man asked his partner snapping his fingers in front of the boy still not reacting at all, he was just standing there with a emotionless face with an empty glare.

“I simply turned off his personality, and left him like a emotionless and mindless puppet that serves only to us, he only responds with when we talk to him” The 1st man explained.

“I’ll be the one who judges that” Young Xehanort said walking closer of the boy to see him closer “Impressive, a lot of hatred and darkness repressed in his heart, waiting to be unleashed against Sora” He said with a dark smile seeing his inner darkness “Now let’s see how he responds to us, who am I?” He asked him.

“The younger incarnation of Master Xehanort…” He answered him emotionless.

“Who do you serve?” The younger Xehanort asked him.

“Organization XIII…” The boy answered once again emotionless.

“And what is your mission?” Young Xehanort asked him once again.

“Destroy Sora…” He answered him but this time with an angry tone.

“Good” The time traveler said to him pleased with him.

“Well he’s just like an emotionless zombie, just like the kiddo in his first days with us” The 2nd man remembering Roxas “Ah those were good days”

“He’s more obedient than Roxas was, if I want it I can choose to restore his personality or leave him emotionless, but of course his anger comes out when it come to Sora or Twilight Sparkle, I taught him about us, his masters, to serve us and only to us, he’s now our perfect puppet” The men said with a dark smile proud of his success.

“And his heart returned to the darkness, where it really belongs, just like everything else, to his heart’s true essence” Xehanort said with a dark smile.

“You know ‘young’ Xehanort, we could turn him into one of us instead of Sora, he could finally be the 13th” The 2nd man suggested him with an evil grin.

“Hmm, that’s not a bad idea, perhaps if he turns out worthier than a mere puppet we could take it with our master to turn him into one of us, but only if he proves that he deserves it” The younger Xehanort said to him.

“One question sir, what if Sora and Riku free him?” A 3rd man asked him.

“That might change things a bit but in the end it won’t matter, the darkness is now in his heart, our darkness, even if Sora and Riku free him from our control we’ll just simply take him back in our control by simply making his darkness take hold of him, now and forever there will always be a lingering darkness that we can always control, no matter how many times Sora and Riku free him” Xehanort explained to his followers “And there’s nothing that’s more enjoyable than seeing the friends of our enemies fight each other and it’s even better when they fight against Sora” He said with a dark smile.

“Haha that’s what I wanted to hear from you” The 2nd man said keeping his evil grin.

“However if we are going to send Flash against Sora as a distraction we are going to need one for Riku” Xemnas said to young Xehanort.

“Do not worry Xemnas, I shall be the one who will take care of Riku, after all I have unfinished business with him” The 3rd man said to him with a dark smile.

“Good” The younger Xehanort said “Now Flash, come with me” He ordered him.

“Yes master…” He acknowledged nodding then the time traveler began to walk off as Flash was following him.

“What are you going to do with him?” The 1st man asked him.

“I’ll set him up properly myself, if we’re going to use him, we’re going to use him well, like they says ‘if you want something to be done well you do it yourself’” Young Xehanort said and then he took off with Flash.

“I’m excited to see that fight, it will be surely an entertaining show” The 2nd man said.(Music Stops)

***

Back at the Sparkle house with Twilight, her dog and Shining now inside, when Twilight entered and closed the door she turned around and saw her brother with his arms crossed with a sly smile which was weird for her.

“What?” She asked him by the way he was staring at her.

“Twily, isn’t there something that you need to talk about?” He asked her back keeping the same expression.

“Uhh, no I don’t think so” She answered her older brother confused by his question as she began to walk to the living room, but Spike knew what he was referring to.

“You sure?"(Music Stops) He asked her keeping the expression “You don’t want to talk about Sora and what you feel about him?” That question made his younger sister very blushed.

“I-i don’t know what are you talking about” She said to him annoyed and still blushed.

“C’mon sis I know you perfectly and I noticed the way you act around him, I know that you like him, very much if he makes you act dumb” Shining said to his sister with his arms crossed which made her even more blushed.

“N-no! I don’t like him, we’re just friends” She said to him as she crossed her arms looking at the other side very annoyed.

“Twily, you can’t lie to me, I know that you feel something very strong for him” Her brother said to her which made her even more blushed and she turned around and began to walk off “Look I know that it’s hard for you to accept it, but you got to, I know about this thing and I know it’s not sane for you to deny how you truly feel”

“Pff, what would you know about love and relationships? Because so far that I know you couldn’t even get a date with Cadance” She said to him as she stops her tracks with a frown.

“Uh w-well you know that it’s a long and complicated progress” He said to her a bit blushed “Trust me, by next year you’re going to have a niece or a nephew”

“Aha, i’ll believe that when it happens” Twilight said to her brother as she rolled her eyes.

“In any case we’re not talking about me and Cadance, this is about you and Sora” Shining said to his sister in an serious tone with his arms crossed.

“Look, there’s nothing to talk about he’s just my best friend and that’s final” Twilight said to her brother in a serious tone, Spike didn’t wanted to get in the middle of this, but he also wanted his owner to accept her feelings.

“Are you really sure about that, dear?” She then heard the voice of her mother right behind her, so she turned around and saw her mother, Twilight Velvet and her father, Night Light.

“Mom? Dad?” She asked confused, did they hear her and her brother talking about Sora?

“Hi sweetie, sorry to interrupt you, but as your parents we also have the right to talk with you about this” Her father told her.

“T-talk about what?” She asked him very nervous and blushed.

“Twilight, we also know about your friend Sora and what he’s done for you” Hearing her mother saying that made her face extremely hot as her eyes got widened by surprise.

“H-how do you know about him?” She asked her parents, but then she knew how “Did you tell them Shining?” She asked him angry.

“I had to sis” He answered her as he shrugged and this only made Twilight madder at him, she thought it wouldn’t be necessary for her parents to know about Sora.

“Honey, look I know it’s hard for you to accept it, but your brother is right, it would be better for you to stop denying it” Her mother said to her with a worried face, like any other mother it breaks her heart to see her daughter suffer.

“Besides, that boy sounds like a good one, why don’t you want to accept your feelings?” Her father asked her.

“Because...I fear he would reject me” She confessed with a depressed tone as she takes a seat in the living couch, hearing her say that made her relatives a bit shocked.

“Twily, why would you think that he would do that?” Shining asked her not believing that Sora would ever do that, he knows him enough to know he wouldn’t do anything to hurt her as he and his parents took seat on the couch beside Twilight.

“There’s another girl in his life, someone better than me” She began, then she proceed to tell her family about what she knew about Kairi and the story she shares with Sora “They always were together, she’s more important for him than I would never be, in his eyes i’m just his new best friend, and what I will always be for him, no matter how much...I love him” She finished with a sad face, she was so sad that she could cry, her family was surprised by what she said about Kairi, as for Spike he was sad for his owner.

“Oh sweetheart, don’t be sad” Her mother tried to cheer her up consoling her.

“But, are you really sure that he would chose her instead of you? That he loves her instead of you? Thinking about it well sister, are you really really sure that you don’t have a chance with him at all?” Shining asked her looking for a way to motivate her to fight for Sora.

“Yeah Twi, remember that Sora said that it would be better for both of them if they kept being just friends” Spike remind her what Sora told her at the park with a smile trying to make her feel better.

“See dear? You might have a chance with him” Her father said to her with a smile as well.

“He did say that, but that doesn’t mean that he doesn’t love her” Twilight said to her family remembering all that Sora told her about Kairi.

“But why he would tell you that if he still feels something for that girl Kairi?” Her brother asked her.

“He said that there was always something in the way between the two of them” She answered him “And I don’t want to be the thing that separates them for good, I just want to see him happy”

“But Twi, you won’t be, if she’s also his friend she would understand it and she’s not here, I don’t see the trouble with that” Spike said to her as he jumped on her lap.

“Yeah, listen Twily, Sora cares for you more than you think, he wouldn’t do all those things for you if he wouldn’t care for you the way he did, Riku told me that he’s never seen him so determined to help you as if he has the necessity to do it” Shining explained to her which surprised her and blush a bit.

“You think that I have a chance with him?” She asked her family.

“Of course Twilight, things wouldn’t be this way if you wouldn’t have a chance with him” Her father said to her with a smile.

“You really think that I could reach him?” She asked them again.

“Yeah, not the same as he did with you but we know that you can” Shinning said to her with a smile in his face as well.

“And don’t worry, we can help you to change the way he see’s you” Her mother said to her with a smile a well as she winked at her which made her a bit more blushed.

“And Cadance would love to help you with this, you know that she always wanted to help you with something like this” Shining said to her keeping his smile, then Twilight smiled by seeing that her family supported her so much.

“Yeah, I think you’re right, I can’t give up just yet, I know Sora never gives up, so I won’t either, I won’t give up with him until the very end” She said with determined smile in her face now accepting her love for the keyblade hero and let it run through her entire self.

“That’s the spirit!” Spike said with a smile on his face and the Sparkle family were also happy to see Twilight smiling and determined to be with Sora.

“Thank you family, you’re the best” She thanked her family with a warm smile on her face.

“You’re welcome Twilight, we’re your family and we only want the best for you” Her mother said to her with a warm smile as well, then all of the family including Spike embraced in a family hug, then they let go.

“Welp it’s been a long night with lots of emotions, I guess I should go to bed” She said as she stood up.

“Okay then sis, it’s getting late anyway” Shining said to his younger sister “And if this helps you, Sora’s just a boy like any other” He said keeping his smile to her to help her keep her confidence, but hearing him say that about Sora it made her frown.

“‘Just a boy like any other’?” She began with a serious tone with her hands on her hips “He’s NOT like any other boy!” She said to him sounding mad, which surprised both him, Spike and her parents “He’s the most special boy in the entire universe for your information. He’s kind, sweet, caring, good hearted, generous, honest, loyal, very funny, brave, modest and although he’s kinda slow at learning he’s also smart” She continued with her arms crossed flattering all the virtues of Sora, once she began to do it she couldn’t stop thinking about all that she loves about him, as she was saying all of those things about him a smile was being drawn on her face as a blush appeared on her cheeks as she was putting her hands on her chest “Not to only mention how cute and handsome he is” She was definitely letting her feelings for him take over herself now, she could keep talking about him all night “He’s so amazing and wonderful being himself and a hero” She said as her blush got deeper as she put her hands on her very red cheeks then she sighed lovely “He’s perfect” She said with an in love smile with her eyes closed as she joined her hands and let her blushed face rest on them, as if she was daydreaming, then she remembered that she was still in front of her family, then she was a bit ashamed and corrected herself as she cleared her throat “Um well good night family” She said to her family with a smile on her face and she took off to her room upstairs leaving her family shocked at what they just saw Twilight did blinking twice.

“Wow…” It was the only thing that came out of Spike’s mouth as for the Sparkle family, they were speechless, they never thought that they would see Twilight act like that.

“Man, Riku was right, Sora’s not only good, he makes miracles” Shining said to his family as he rubbed the back of his head.

“Yes son, if he was able to do this for Twilight, then what else is he able to do?” His father asked him.

“There’s almost nothing that he’s able to do so far i’ve seen” The talking dog said to him.

“Pretty much yeah” Shining said to his father with his arms crossed nodding in agreement with Spike.

“Still there’s no doubt that we owe Sora so much for what he’s doing for Twilight, i’ve never seen her so happy before” Twilight Velvet said to her family with a smile on her face

“Right honey, we thought it would be hard to help her, but in just a week she’s better than ever thanks to him” Night Light said with a smile as well.

“See? This is why I told you that he would be perfect for Twily, and as a bonus a new member in the family, I mean, c’mon which family wouldn’t want him to be part of it? And I bet that his parents must be very proud of him, they did a good job raising him” He said to his parents as he shrugged.

“Well, it sounds weird coming from you, but you got a good point there champ, we would only let Twilight be with a boy if he proves worthy and Sora proves himself already, so I see no reason to not considering him part of the family” Night said to his son with a smile putting his hand on his son’s shoulder.

Twilight Velvet giggled a bit at this as Spike sighed at this “That’s the Sparkles for you” He thought seeing this, like the old saying says ‘like father, like son’ or in this case ‘like parents, like childs’.

In Twilight’s room, she was lying on the bed about to fall asleep looking at the stars in the sky through her window still thinking about that certain spiky haired boy that she loves so much.

“One day, we’ll be together, my heroic and angelic prince…” She said lovingly as she closed her eyes and fell asleep.(Music Stops)

***

Back at Canterlot High there was Riku sitting on the edge of the roof, curiously not using his new jacket looking at the night sky full of shining stars, then he heard the sound of flowmotion and he looked down and there was Sora using his flomotion and in a blink of an eye he landed on the roof.

“Sora” He greeted his best friend with a smile.

“Hey Riku” He greeted back with a smile as well “Were you waiting for me?” He asked him.

“No, I couldn’t sleep” He explained him while Sora sat right beside him.

“Why’s that man?” He asked him, he knew that if he couldn’t sleep it was because something was bothering him.(Music Stops)

“Dude, I think I have a crush” He admitted to Sora “With...Sunny” He finished a bit blushed, he was expecting his best friend to make fun of him like he did last week, but he didn’t instead he smiled at him.

“That’s great man” He said to him with a big smile on his face “I was waiting for you to admit it”

“Really?” He asked him a bit surprised that he said that and Sora nodded in response.

“I always knew that sooner or later you would admit that you like her, you two are made for each other” He said keeping his smile, he was happy to see his best friend finally having strong feelings for a girl and who better than Sunset Shimmer? Riku blushed a bit at what Sora said as he rubbed the back of his head a bit timid, he wasn’t good at this kind of thing but he was doing the best he can by saying how he truly feels “And look that i’m not saying that because you have clothes like hers”

“And you really think that I have a chance with her?” He asked his best friend a bit doubtful.

“Sure you have man, I know that you also like her” He said to him still with his usual smile and hearing him say that about Sunset made him a bit more blushed.

“But I don’t know what to do now, you know that I was never in love before, it’s my first true crush and I have no idea what to do, I don’t want to mess things up with her, she’s way too important to me” He said to him, he really loved her and he doesn't know what to do or even how to not mess it up.

“It’s simple Riku, you just have to say those three words to her and you will have a girlfriend in the blink of an eye” He said to him trying to cheer him up to confess his feelings for her.

“But I can’t Sora I just can’t, everytime that I thought about doing it I just get paralyzed, so I can’t tell her that just yet” Riku said to him a bit depressed and Sora felt bad for his best friend seeing that he’s unable to confess his feelings for her.

“I would like to help you man, but I don’t know much about these things like you do” Sora said to him “Maybe you need to ask advice from someone that does know” He suggested.

“Yeah I guess that’s what I need” Riku responded agreeing with him “I could ask Shining, we’ve been talking during the week and he said that if I need help I could ask him, maybe he does know something about this mess that i’m in now”

“Yeah, maybe, he’s a nice guy, but maybe you could talk to Dean Cadance, Twily told me that she knows everything about love” Sora said to him.

“Oh right, Shining mentioned something about that, maybe I will” Riku said to him.

“Don’t worry Riku, i’m here to back you up, cheer up, I know you and Sunset will be together” He said to Riku with his usual smile as he put his hand on his shoulders and Riku smiled at the words of his best friend.

“Thanks Sora, I’m glad I can always count on you” Riku said to him keeping the smile.

“That’s what brothers are for” Sora said making his smile bigger and Riku chuckled at this and nodded “C’mon, let’s go to bed, it’s getting late and it’s been a long night” He said as he stood up and yawned from tiredness “And i’m tired” He finished as Riku stood up keeping the smile.

“Yeah, you’re right” He said as he stood up, then the two boys began to walk to the ship.

“Say, where are we going to meet the girls tomorrow?” Sora asked Riku as they were walking.

“At Sugar Cube Corner in the morning” Riku answered him as they entered the gummi ship. The two boys were now inside the ship in their bunks, Sora already fell asleep, he was really tired, Riku before he let sleep take over him he took one last glance at the palm of his left hand we’re Sunset’s mark was and he smiled seeing it, then he let his hand rest on his chest and closed his eyes falling asleep.

Somewhere else in the city there was Sunset Shimmer in her room, sleeping with that plushie that Riku won for her tonight, being held in a tight embrace full of love and affection for that silver haired boy, it was definitely something that she treasures so much, because it was given to her by the person she loves.(Music Stops)

***

It is now saturday morning in Canterlot and the group of girls were at sugar cube corner talking amongst themselves, ready to begin a day full of fun, but they were waiting for the boys and Twilight and Spike hadn't arrived yet, which was weird coming from them, they tend to not take so long, and they didn’t receive any text from them explaining why they were late, then Sora and Riku opened the door of the cafe using the casual clothes they received from Rarity yesterday, and the girls greeted them with a smile which the guys replied with smiles of their own.

“Sup guys” Rainbow greeted them with a smile and so did the rest of the girls.

“Hiya” Sora greeted them back with his usual smile.

“Yo” Riku greeted them as well with a smile on his face as well.

“Hi Riku” Sunset greeted him a bit timid slightly blushed with a smile on her face, happy to see him again.

“Um hi” Riku greeted her back with a smile a bit blushed, happy to see her again as well.

“Hey, where’s Twily and Spike?” Sora asked seeing that they’re nowhere to be found.

“They’re not here yet” Fluttershy answered him.

“That’s not usual from them being the last to arrive somewhere” Riku said while crossing his arms.

“Yeah, she didn’t even send a text explaining why” Sunset said to the boys.

“I wonder what that girl’s up to now” Rainbow said wondering what she was doing.

“At least she’s not in danger, I would know it’s thanks to my link with her” Sora explained to his friends, so that made the teenagers think, if Twilight and Spike weren’t in danger, then why are they late?

“Well at least we could at least talk for a while we wait for them” Riku pointed out, a while had passed since the boys arrived, around 15 minutes, they were talking with a girls, making jokes and stuff, but still no sign of the purple haired girl and her talking dog, Sora began to get worried for them, then he stood up and went for a drink while still waiting for them, the rest of the guys were also beginning to worry for them as well. Then after 5 more minutes passed Sora was still waiting for Twilight and Spike, just like the others and then they finally arrived but they were very very surprised of what they were seeing, most of all Sora.(Music Stops) Twilight’s clothing is different from the one from before, very different, she was no longer wearing a uniform, but instead more casual clothing. She was now wearing a pink blouse with a blue dress underneath, purple belt with a lavender buckle, purple skirt with light pink one end with her starbursts symbols, pink tie-bow, long blue socks and dark purple shoes, she kept her glasses thought, but also she changed her hairstyle, her hair was now tied into a ponytail being held by a starburst hair tie, it was noticeable that Spike was right beside her, but what all teenagers could focus was in Twilight and on her new look, it left the group of friends speechless, so much that even Pinkie’s jaw dropped from the impression and left Sora frozen by just looking at her like this, there was a cute pretty smile on her face that could enchant anyone, one that made him feel electricity within himself something that he only felt with a certain redhead girl.

“Hi Sora” Twilight greeted him keeping her smile with a wink that made him react.

“Uh hi Twily” He greeted her back a bit blushed, he felt there was something weird with him, as if he couldn’t talk with her well. Then the others also snapped out of it.

“Wow Twilight, you look well, why the sudden change of look?” Sunset asked her with a smile.

“Oh well I thought that now i’m in Canterlot High I could dress up as I wanted, so I chose this look, I didn't think about doing it until Sora inspired me” She answered her keeping her smile.

“Heh That’s cool Twi, the look suits you” Rainbow said to her with a smile as well. And the rest of the girls also loved her new look and were happy for her change, even Riku was glad for her, but Sora was still kinda in shock with a small blush on his face, he didn’t get why or why he couldn’t talk to her.

“I’m glad that you changed you look, you look nice” Riku said to her with a smile, and Twilight was happy that her friends liked her new look.

“Thanks guys” Twilight her friends with a smile in her face, then she noticed that Sora didn’t say anything to her except ‘hi’ and she really wanted to hear what he thinks of her new look “And what do you think Sora?” She asked him keeping her smile a bit blushed “How do I look?”

“Huh? Oh yeah you look very pretty, I really like your new look and your hairstyle” He answered her with a smile timidly while scratching the back of his head still a bit blushed, it was a bit hard for him to talk to her, he was feeling kinda nervous and he did his best to not babble or sound dumb “What’s wrong with me? It’s almost like I can’t talk right with her and why am I feel a bit nervous? What’s got into me now?” He thought confused as to why he was suddenly acting like this with Twilight.

“Thank you Sora” Twilight thanked him with a pretty smile while playing with her hair blushed, Sora was confused about why he was acting like this, but he just decided to ignore it and he really liked that smile of hers, it was really cute to watch, Sora chuckled at this still a bit red.

“Um well guys, i’ll get some air, be back in a jiff” He said before going outside to get air, the teenagers were surprised by that cute and yet unexpected scene, they were once again speechless as for Twilight she just watched him standing outside of the cafe.

“Wow…” It was the only thing that came out of Riku’s mouth, he as well as his friends didn’t expect see something like that.

“That’s what I said last night” Spike said to him.(Music Stops)

Spike! Did you think he really liked my new look? You think that I should wear something more striking? should I have worn makeup or perfume? or wear high heels?” Twilight asked her pet extremely panicked as always she would be, then the others understood what’s happening.

“Calm down Twi, you look perfect like that and I know that Sora did like it and we both know that it would be a bad idea using high heels, remember, Sora likes girls that are honest with themselves” Spike calmed her down, then she took a deep breath trying to calm down.

“Yeah you’re right Spike” She said now that she’s more calm.

“It was too good to be true” Sunset said with her arms crossed.

“Mm-hm” The rest of the girls said nodding.

“Yep” Riku said agreeing with them.

“For a minute I thought you changed, but it’s good to know that you’ll still be our dear Twilight” Sunset said to her.

“Well it’s just, you know, I want Sora to notice me” She said to her friends a bit ashamed blushed while rubbing her left arm.

“It’s okay Twi, we all know how much you’re crazy for that guy” Pinkie said to her with her usual smile trying to cheer her up.

“I’m not that crazy for him” She said to her feeling a bit offended.

“Yes you are Twi” Spike said to her “We were late because Twilight took hours to decide what to use today, which never ever happened, you should have seen her at home, she was so nervous and panicked, so Shining called Cadance to help her” Spike explained to the other.

“Yep, that sounds like you” Riku said not amused, he and his friends knew that girl so well “Still, i’m surprised that you were able to have enough confidence to call Sora’s attention”

“Really?!” She asked him a bit shocked and very blushed, and Riku responded to her with a nod “Riku, you know him better than any of us, do you think that I reach him?” She asked him once again with her hands joined hoping for what she wanted to hear.

“Well, Sora did react to your look, and he got a bit nervous, I can say that you’re the first girl that makes him act like that, well, except for-” He was cut off by Twilight.

“Kairi, yeah, Sora told me about her, and i’m not mad about it” Twilight said to him which surprised him and Sunset.

“You sure about it?” Sunset asked her with a worried face.

“Yeah, i’m fine with it, don’t worry about it guys” Twilight assured them with a smile.

“So you won’t give up with Sora?” Fluttershy asked her.

“Nope, she won’t” Spike answered her as he jumped in her lap.

“Man, you musta love ‘im that much” Applejack said to her.

“Yeah, and Kairi’s not here, I suppose she won’t mind it” Twilight said with confident smile putting her hands on her hips.

“I don’t know Twi” Riku said to her crossing his arms.

“You think she might get jealous?” Sunset asked him.

“Don’t know, something like this never happened to us before” Riku answered her.

“Anyway, you’re really really sure that Sora did notice me?” Twilight asked Riku again.

“Yeah, I think that you reached him, or at least awoken his interest in you” Riku answered her with a smile and hearing this made her draw a big smile on her face while she blushed very much, she was so so happy to hear that “Also you should keep the look, it suits you”

“Of course, even though Sora’s the most amazing guy in the universe, I won’t change myself for him, he likes real girls, right?” Twilight said to him with a smile

“Yep, that’s how he likes them” Riku said to her keeping his smile.

“I know that guy almost as good as you, he’s my best friend after all” She said to him keeping her smile.

“Heh yeah I know, but i’m the only one he considered his brother” Riku said to her with a smile with his arms crossed, the girls were glad that Twilight and Sora became best friends, but most of all, that she accepted her love for him “Welp, i’m going to see myself what’s got into him, i’ll know what is in his mind once I see it myself, be right back” He finished then he went outside with Sora, leaving the girls.

“Does Twilight really went mad while deciding what to wear today, Spike?” Rainbow asked Spike.

“Yep” Spike answered her with a grin which embarrassed Twilight.

“Spike…” Twilight said blushed by the shame, then the girls and Spike laughed a bit.(Music Stop)

Sora was still outside of the cafe looking at the sky, then Riku approached his side.

“Hey Sora” Riku called him then he turned to see him.

“Oh hey Riku” He greeted him “What’s up?”

“What was that back there? There’s just a few times where I saw you act like that” Riku asked him with his arms crossed.

“I...I don’t know Riku, when I saw Twily I just froze and then when she talked to me it was almost like I couldn’t talk to her, I just don’t get it, why am I suddenly acting like this?” He said to his best friend very confused with himself while crossing his arms to think, but Riku, with his arms crossed as well understood what’s happening to his brother-in-heart.

“You got frozen and you couldn’t barely talk to her, those things only happens to you sometimes when you talk to Kairi, you’re aware of that, don’t ya?” Riku said to him keeping his arms crossed.

“W-well yeah, but I don’t get why it happens to me now with her” Sora said feigning being confused, but both him and Riku knew he was faking it, he was rather wanting to deny it and ignore it, then Riku sighed and with a calm face he put his left hand on his shoulder.

“Sora we both know that you know know why” He began sounding older brother-like “Wouldn’t be that maybe you reacted like that because you’re beginning to like her?” He asked him , then Sora looked down a bit blushed.

“I don’t know Riku” Sora said to him as Riku removed his hand from his shoulder “Could it be that maybe I do feel something for her?” He asked himself.

“But what’s the problem with that?” Riku began as he shrugged “She’s a cute girl, I don’t see why you shouldn't even give her a chance” He said to him as he put his right hand in his pocket, then Sora raised his glance to him.

“You don’t get it Riku, we discussed this before that the others like AJ, Flutters or even Rarity could be good options for me if my thing with Kairi doesn’t work, and you know my reasons to think it won’t” Sora reminding him what they talked about sometime ago during the passing of the week.

“Yeah, we talked about that, but that’s beside the point, why it would be different with Twilight? You can tell me anything man, we’re almost like brothers, last night we talked about my thing with Sunny, now’s your turn to tell me your issue with Twilight” Riku said to him trying to help him the best he could just as always.

“Well, it’s different because I feel it’s wrong” Sora said to Riku sounding a bit depressed.

“Why’s that?” Riku asked him confused about why Sora would think it would be wrong, him liking Twilight.

“You know that i only wanted to be her friend, and she became one of my closest friends, like You, Donald, Goofy and Mickey, up until now, I only saw her as a sister to me, she’s my best friend, and it would be weird for us and the others something like me liking her” Sora explained to Riku as he put his hands in his pockets, then Riku felt a bit bad for him, he can see clearly that Sora was trying to hold back his feelings and ignore them, as if something bad would happen if he doesn’t.

“But you just told me that the others would be good options, why Twilight would be different?” Riku asked him, trying to make him tell what’s really happening with him “And besides you always liked Kairi, and she’s our best friend and it was never weird with the gang back home, tell me what’s really happening”

“Okay, it’s just I don’t know, it’s something I can’t explain, it’s just something i’m feeling” He said to him as he put his right hand on his chest “And besides there’s other reasons for me to not even consider in liking Twily, like Flash for example, I don't want to betray him”

“But we both know that there’s no chance for him to have something with her” Riku said to him “It’s insane for someone to hold back their feelings, you got to be honest with them, but you were the one who told me that” Riku reminded him what Sora told him once.

“I know that, but it’s just it feels weird for me that I might beginning to see Twily different and well-” He was cut off by Riku.

“You feel that it’s wrong because you’re still feeling something strong for Kairi, and you don’t want to betray her and what you feel for her” Riku guessed what Sora was about to say.

“Yeah…” Sora said to him sounding a bit sad confirming what he just said while nodding looking down.

“I knew it, you always loved Kairi and it’s hard for you to accept that you might like someone else, you never loved a girl like you did with her and it’s weird for you to do it with another girl, am I right?” Riku said to him while putting his hands in his pockets, then Sora nodded to say yes “Look Sora I know this might be kinda hard for you, but this is part of life and you got to accept it, it’s completely normal and natural that you like other girls instead of one, in life there are things that sometimes you gotta let go, maybe just maybe this is a way to say that you and Kairi aren’t meant to be and that you got to be with someone else” Riku explained to him trying to conform him like a older brother would do for his younger brother.

“Maybe” Sora said to him still looking down, Sora then began to think about it a bit, maybe he has to accept that possibility and let go of his feelings for Kairi and maybe try out with someone else, maybe he has to accept he was beginning to feel something for Twilight.

“Let’s try something to check it, okay?” Riku said to him, then Sora turned his gaze to him once again “What are you feeling right now?” He asked him in an effort to see if was really feeling something for her.

“Confused” He began “I feel like my feelings are all mixed up and I don’t know how I feel now” Sora explained to him.

“It’s okay, it’s completely normal to feel like that when it comes to cases like this, and if you wonder, Shining told me a bit of these kinds of situations during the week, maybe because Dean Cadance told him something of that” Riku explained to Sora as he put a hand on his shoulder once again “Now tell me, what do you think of Twilight’s new look? Be honest”

“Well…” He begun as he stared at the window of the cafe to see Twilight talking with her friends “She looks very pretty” He said at bit blushed while looking at her.

“Oh yeah? Tell me more then” Riku said to him with a smile and his arms crossed knowing what will happen next.

“Her clothing suits her perfectly and I think her new hairstyle is even prettier than the last one, and she has a very cute smile” He continued with a soft smile still be a bit red then his eyes got a bit widened at this.

“Heh, there’s the answer” Riku said keeping his smile with his hands in his pockets.

“Maybe, I do feel something for her now” Sora said turning his glance to him “But i’m still confused and unsure” he finished while looking at Twilight’s mark in the palm of his right hand.

Then Riku thought of something that could help him “Then, what if I tell you Twilight might also feel something for you” Riku said to him with a smile making sound as a ‘what if’.

“Nah I don’t think so” Sora said to him shaking his head, which was kinda unexpected from him “She only saw me as her best friend, I don’t think she would like someone like me, I mean we’re way too different” He concluded, then Riku blinked twice not believing what he was saying when it turns out that he’s completely wrong.

You gotta be kidding me, even if he feels something for her now, he still not seeing what’s completely obvious, geez he can be a really dense guy sometimes” He thought seeing the irony here which was kinda funny, but also annoying “But don’t you see that Twilight changed her look because of you?” Riku asked him trying to make him see reality indirectly.

“She said I ‘inspired her’ and that’s what I always do and I don’t really think she would change her look for a guy like me” He responds still dense with her obvious feelings for him, even though Sora was beginning to feel something for Twilight, he’s still not noticing her obvious affection for him, Riku sighs and mentally face slapped seeing this.

“In any case, tell me Sora, what are you going to do now?” Riku asked him returning to the topic.

“I don’t know man, I don’t wanna to ruin my friendship with her, it means a lot to me” Sora said to him with a worried face.

“Heh, this is kinda weird and funny, now you’re the one with love problems and i’m the one who helps you, also, usually Twilight is the shy one when you are talking with her and you’re the confident guy, and this time around it’s reversed” Riku said with a smile and Sora chuckled at this a bit.

“Yeah I guess it is, what a peculiar saturday today huh” Sora said keeping the smile, but then it wears off of his face “But the point is, I don’t know what would I do now”

“I’ll tell you what, don’t hold back your feelings and beginning to feel, but try your best to not be obvious” Riku instructed him with his arms crossed.

“Okay then, and?” He asked him.

“Simple, let’s just simply try to pass the day and see what happens, I know with time you will figure out your feelings” Riku told him with a hand on his hip.

“Okay, you’re right Riku” Sora said to him nodding in understanding “Thanks for the help man” Sora thanked him with his usual smile.

“No prob man, that’s what brothers are for” Riku said to him with a smile as well then they bumped fists “Let’s go back inside” He declared and Sora nodded, and then went back inside the cafe.(Music Stops)

While Sora and Riku were talking outside, the girls were talking waiting for them as for Twilight, she was nervous and anxious on how Sora reacted, Spike while was telling the others of what happened last night.

“...And when Twi began to talk all about Sora I swear I saw hearts popping out of her head” Spike finished, Twilight didn’t notice it, she was still focusing on Sora outside watching him and Riku discuss.

“Man, if she wasn’t crazy before certainly she is now” Rainbow said to the dog relaxing in her seat.

“Yup, Sora went into her head and damaged her brain, and now she’s all wacky for him” Pinkie said while drinking a drink seeing that she was only looking at Sora outside through the window, then she turned around to gaze at her friends.

“Sorry, did you say something?” She asked them seeing that she wasn’t paying attention, which is weird for her, but they knew why.

“No nothing Twi” Sunset said to her “You shouldn’t be so worried about what Sora thinks of your look, we know that you look perfect like that”

“I know, but like I told you I just want him to notice me” Twilight said to her sounding worried, she really wanted Sora to notice her and her feelings and she wouldn't know what to do if he doesn’t.

“Calm down Twi, everything’s gonna be okay, I know that he loved your look, Riku said that you might reach him, and I can say that you were able to affect him a bit at least” Spike said to his owner in her lap to calm her down with a smile, then she smiled now more calm.

“Yeah, you’re right Spike” She said with a smile while cuddle him.

“Ya know Twilight, i’m still impressed that you accepted your feelings for him, I feel very proud of you” Rainbow said to her with a smile as well which made her blush a bit and play with her hair.

“Welp what can I say? It’s impossible not love that boy, he makes me so happy like anyone else did, thanks to him I am who I am today, for that and many other reasons, I love him” She said to her friends still blushed with a pretty smile on her face.

“Aww” The girls said by the cuteness of her words.

“That’s sweet Twi, don’t worry, we’re gonna help you with this, I know that you and Sora will be together one day” Sunset said with a warm smile putting a hand on her shoulder.

“Yeah” The rest of the girls said at the same time with smile on their faces.

“Thanks girls” Twilight thanked her friends with a warm smile of her own.

“And what are you going to do now?” Sunset asked her kindly with a smile, then Twilight eyes got a bit widened.

“Umm I don’t know” She answered her awkwardly “I haven’t thought of that” Then the girls blinked twice, they couldn’t believe what she just said, Twilight always thinks of everything, but this time she hasn’t.

“Boy, that guy really makes you have your head in the clouds” Spike said to her with an annoyed face as Twilight rubbed the back of her head ashamed, then Sunset sighed.

“Oh Twilight…” She said to her complaining about the way she was acting, for the girls and Spike.

“But you girls said that you’re gonna help me” Twilight said to them “Got any ideas?” She asked them.

“Okay Twi, this is the plan, you not just impacted Sora by your new look, this time around he got shy because you were calm and confident” Sunset explained her while surrounding her with her left arm.

“So?” She asked her because she wasn’t understanding where she was getting at which it was completely weird in her.

“Geez girl, it’s unnatural to see you act so dumb, first you were a know-it-all and now you have your head empty” Rainbow said to her with her arms crossed with an annoyed face, she was right, since she’s all in love with Sora, she’s been acting dumb.

“Hey!” Twilight said to her very offended.

“Rainbow Dash, you gotta understand her, she’s in love now, and that is something completely normal coming from someone in love, especially being her first love. Can you blame her?” Rarity said to her waving her hand.

“She’s right Rainbow, it’s not her fault she’s like this, she’s just acting off of her feelings” Fluttershy said to her.

“Thanks girls” Twilight thanked them for understanding her.

“You are welcome dear” Rarity said to her with a smile.

“Anyway, what i’m trying to say Twilight, is that you have to try to act more confident with yourself around Sora” Sunset said to her “Look, Riku told me a bit of Kairi and so far he described her, she sounds to have a strong and confident personality, and it seems that Sora likes that in girls” She finished her explanation.

“Oh I get, I just have to try to be like that” Twilight said understanding with a smile.

“But don’t forget the crucial point” Spike said to her with a smile.

“Be myself”Twilight said with a smile to her dog.

“That’s right Twi” Spike said to her keeping his smile, then the girls giggled seeing this “As you can see girls, i’m like her voice of reason when she gets panicked, i’ve been doing this a lot of times today” He explained to the rest of the girls.

“Don’t worry Twilight, if you have a problem with this, we got your back, right girls?” Sunset said to her with a smile.

“Yeah” The rest of the girls said at the same time with smiles on their faces while nodding.

“Thank you” She thanked her friends with a warm smile. Then Sora and Riku entered again and returned to them.

“Hey girls” Riku greeted them with a smile.

“Hey guys” Sunset greeted them, then Twilight glanced at Sora “Pst now’s your chance, you can do it” Sunset whispered to her and she nodded in understanding.

“Hey Sora, you feel better now?” Twilight asked him trying to act as calm as she can be.

“Um yeah i’m fine, thanks for asking” Sora said to her still feeling weird about her sounding slightly shy.

“You can sit with me if you wanna” She offered with a kind and cute smile on her face, which made him a bit blushed.

“Uh sure” Sora accepted her offer with a nod still a bit blushed and he took seat right beside her which made her blush as well.

It’s working!!” She thought extremely happy seeing that Sunset’s idea was working and the girls also were happy with it.

“So girls, what’s on the agenda for today?” Riku asked them wanting to know what the group of teenagers will do today “Go to the mall? Watch a movie? Or go get something to eat?” He asked trying to guess.

“All of them, today, we’re going to take walk through the entire city” Pinkie answered him with her usual smile “You must know a bit of the town, but not everything of it, so we’re gonna take you to see everything this city has to offer”

“We’re gonna have a great day today” Rainbow said to the guys with a smile as well “I assure you, it will be a blast”

“Heh okay then, sounds good to me” Riku said with a smile on his face as well.

“Yeah, me too” Sora said with a smile as well.

“Alright then guys, let’s go” Sunset declared as she stood up with a smile on her face and the others did the same.

“Yeah” The rest of the group said at the same time with smiles on their faces, then the teenagers set off. While walking in the street, Twilight took her chance to talk with Riku so she could learn what Sora told him.

“Hey Riku” She called him in a low tone.

“What’s up Twi?” He asked her.

“What did Sora tell you about me?” She asked him again, she really wanted to know what Sora said to him, it was very important for her to know what Sora thought of her.

“Um well, you want the good news or the bad news?” He asked her back not knowing where to begin, hearing him mentioning bad news made her extremely nervous.

“The good one please” She said to him expecting hear what she wanted to hear.

“Welp the good thing is that you woke his interest in you” Riku said to her, which made her so much happy that she could barely hide her excitement, her big smile and red cheeks were ratting her “But…” He continued and when she heard him all her happiness was suddenly cut “The bad thing is that he’s doubting about it, he thinks it would be wrong because he feels that he would be not just betraying Kairi but also his feelings for her and all they lived together” He finished and Twilight got depressed, she didn’t want to put Sora in a hard emotional situation.

“I see” Twilight said sounding sad, Riku felt bad for her, he knew how much she loves Sora and how much she cares for him he could venture to say that she cares for him the same as Kairi does, perhaps more.

“Hey don’t feel sad Twilight, look you have a chance with him, don’t waste it” Riku said to her in a supportive tone “Sure maybe Sora is having his doubts about it because he never felt something for any other girls except for Kairi but I know his feelings for you are stronger than he thinks”

“Really? Are you sure?” She asked him and he nodded in response.

“I’m positive of it” Riku assured her “I’m going to help you with this, I know that you two can be together” He said with a smile to her.

“But wouldn’t you rather help Kairi?” She asked him feeling confused about what he just said.

“Yeah, but as you know Sora and Kairi became distant lately and I want my best friend to be happy, even if it’s not with her, if he’s happy with anyone i’ll be happy” He said to her keeping his smile as he shrugged “And besides, you’re also my friend and I want my friends to be happy”

“Thank you” She thanked him with a smile of her own.

“You’re welcome, i’m beginning to see you as a sister to me as well” He said to her with a kind smile sound brotherly which made her giggle a bit.

“Maybe you spend too much time with my brother” She said to her keeping her smile.

“Heh, maybe” He said to her as he put his hands in his pockets keeping his smile. Then Twilight walked to Sunset’s side to talk with her.

“What happened?” Sunset asked her wanting to know what Riku told her.

“Well to begin Sora is beginning to feel something for me” She said to her with a smile, which made her smile as well.

“See? I told you that you’ll do it” Sunset said to her keeping her smile feeling proud for her.

“But the problem is that he’s doubting it because of Kairi and what he feels for her, Riku said that he would help me, but I don’t know what to do” She explained to her.

“Don’t worry Twilight, just keep up with the plan, let’s just try to pass the day and see what happens, maybe with time Sora’s feeling for you will grow, I know you can make Sora change his mind, I know it must be kinda hard for him to be through this change of heart process, but I know that if you keep it up you will make it” Sunset said to her while she surrounded her with her arm, as Twilight glanced at Sora ahead of her.

“Yeah, you’re right Sunset” She said to her agreeing with her with a smile. Then the group of friends passed the day walking through the city of Canterlot visiting every interesting places, like the mall, the zoo, some places to eat and many other places where they have fun and enjoyed themselves having good times and stuff, the boys really enjoyed having this tour through the city, it makes them feel like tourists which they really liked, it makes them feel more normal and at peace, as the day passes Twilight kept up trying her best to act calm and confident with herself in an effort to make Sora’s feelings for her grow and indeed Sora was reacting at this, he was getting a bit shy around her, but he was not showing it and although he was still having mixed feelings he was enjoying spending time with her and he was liking this side of her, his feelings for her was changing and growing at a very slow pace but surely, Riku and Sunset also shared some quality time, but they were busy making sure everything worked out for Sora and Twilight, the teenagers doubtlessly had a great day full of fun after going to many places in the city and made a lot of stuff that they really enjoyed.(Music Stoped)

It was now nighttime and the group of friends were at the park lying on the grass watching the clear night sky with the shining stars in it to finish the day with something that they know both Sora and Riku likes to do from a long time now.

“It’s been awhile, this brings memories back” Riku said with a smile looking at the stars alongside his friends.

“Yup, just like the old days back at home” Sora said to him with a smile as well also looking at the stars.

“Ya know guys, it’s nice to just lay down relax and watch the stars and worlds above us, it’s really enjoyable, I see why you used to do it back at your homeworld” Sunset said to them with a smile on her face as well.

“Indeed, it’s really relaxing and I don’t even mind lying in the grass” Rarity said to them smiling as well.

“It’s nice we can share these moments with you 2” Twilight said to them with a kind smile on her face as well.

“Me too” Sora said to her with a smile on his face as well.

“Ah’ bet cha two are feelin’ more like home, right?” Applejack asked them with a smile.

“Yeah” Sora answered her keeping his smile.

“Same here, but if only the sound of waves would be here” Riku said remembering the waves crashing at the beach at Destiny Islands.

“Hey, maybe we can go to the beach, I bet it will make you feel at home, ya know cuz you two are islanders and stuff” Rainbow suggested with a smile as well.

“‘Go to the beach’ huh?” Sora repeated what she said remembering a promise to go to the beach in ‘his’ last summer vacations “I love the idea” He accepted her offer with a smile.

“Me too” Riku said agreeing with him a smile as well.

“Then, it’s settled, we’ll go to the beach and it’s gonna be great!” Pinkie declared with her usual big smile.

“So when it would be?” Riku asked them.

“Could it be tomorrow?” Sora asked them.

“I don’t know guys, the games will be the day after tomorrow and we have to get ready” Sunset explained them.

“But we can go after the games” Twilight said to them with a smile “The games won’t last too long so there won’t be any trouble”

“Sounds good to me” Sora said agreeing with them with a smile.

“Same for me” Riku said agreeing as well smiling as well.

“Hey, how long are you guys gonna stay?” Fluttershy asked them “You never told us when are you gonna leave” This made Sora and Riku think for a moment, they haven’t thought of how long are they gonna stay or when are they going leave and resume their journey, they only thought of how to keep the girls safe, figure out how to protect this world from the organization and any other threat and enjoy living as normal boys while they could, they know they couldn’t stay for a long time but they also felt sad about leaving, they were having a great time after so long and they were thinking of this world as a home for them and their new friends as part of their hearts, they wouldn’t like to leave but they have to in the end.

“Well…” Riku began “I’m not so sure about it actually” He said which confused and concerned the girls, most of all Sunset and Twilight, Sora and Riku became the most important and beloved people for them and they were also scared that once they leave they would never return, they didn’t want them to forget them or to lose them forever but they knew they have a destiny to fulfill and a duty that needs to being done, they knew they couldn’t stay forever, they have a homeworld that they would return to and a life that’s bigger than theirs, it would be selfish for them to not let them go, they could just hope that one day they would would return to them after everything is finally over…

“Maybe what’s left of the month, maybe at the beginning of next month we’ll most likely leave” Sora explained to them as he and Riku sat down on the grass and glanced at the girls.

“we’re still figuring out how to make sure the organization never returns here, the idea of a protective barrier is the best we have in our disposition, I just have to figure out how to create it and keep it there forever” Riku finished the explanation as the girls also sat down on the grass.

“But you shouldn’t be worried about that for now” Sora said to them with a warm smile on his face seeing that they were feeling a bit sad “Let’s enjoy the present while we can and we can worry about the future when the time comes, but whatever it’ll be we’ll make it through”

“He’s right girls, you know that we have an important duty right in front of us, a war to stop and a universe to save, but don’t worry about that, we’ll be fine and I assure we’ll return here” Riku said with a warm smile as well.

“Yeah, you girls became part of our lives and we wouldn’t like the idea of moving on without you” Sora said to them keeping the smile which made his friends smile at his kind words.

“Thanks for saying that guys, that’s sweet of you” Sunset thanked them with a kind smile.

“Heh you’re welcome girls, and we also have to finish our studies and what better place to go to school than Canterlot High?” Riku said joking a bit which made the group laugh for a little bit.

“Yeah, you got a point there” Spike said with a smile to the boys then they guys stood up as the girls followed suit.

“No matter what happens we’ll always be friends, once we become friends, we’re friends for life” Sora said to his friends with a warm smile which his friends couldn’t help but smile as well.

“And that’s a promise” Riku said to them with a warm smile drawn on his face as well “We’re not just your bodyguards assigned to protect you, we’re also your friends, that’s why the most important reason why we’re doing this for you, while having some fun with you, that makes this better”

“Yes, we know that and we also know that we can always count on you two” Sunset began with a warm smile on her face “There’s no way for us to thank you for all you’ve done for us until now, not just being here to protect us, but also being our friends” She finished with her friends keeping their smiles which made the two keybladers chuckle at the kind words of Sunset.

“You don’t have to, that’s what friends are for, but of course you are experts in that, just like this guy here” Riku said to them while giving a palm to Sora’s back which made him rub his head with a smile on his face.

“Guys! Guys! How ‘bout a group hug?” Pinkie asked her friends with her usual big smile which the girls said yes.

“Heh, sure why not?” Sora said with a smile while Riku agreed with a nod smiling as well, then the group of teenagers and the talking dog embraced into a group hug, symbolizing the friendship and appreciation they have for each other, then they let go of each other.

“Welp it’s getting a bit late, let’s go back home” Sunset said to her friends and they all nodded in agreement then the group of friends began to walk.

“Thanks for day girls, it was really fun” Sora thanked the girls with a smile to his friends.

“No problem dude, it was the least we can do for you” Rainbow said to him with a smile as well.

“And don’t forget that we’re going to the beach later on” Pinkie reminded them.

“Right, thanks for that too” Riku thanked the girls with a smile as well. It seems that this time the day of fun will end up well with nothing to ruin it as the group were walking on their way to their respective homes, but...(Music Stops)They couldn’t be more wrong...Right behind Riku a corridor of darkness appeared and from it a hand emerged.

“...!!” When Riku sensed the presence of the dark being it was too late as he turned around the hand of the unknown being grabbed him and pulled him into the dark portal as he was gasping so loud that his friends could hear him, but when they turned around he was gone.

“What the…?” Sora asked seeing that Riku was nowhere to be found.

“And Riku? Where is he?” Sunset asked extremely worried and terrified for him, since he just simply disappeared.

“Could it be the organization who took him?” Twilight asked trying to guess.

“Maybe so, let’s be careful, they could be close by” Sora said to his friends as he was getting his guard on “Stay close to me” He said to them and the girls nodded in understanding.

“But we gotta go look for Riku!” Sunset said to him panicked, the idea of something that the organization could have done to him could make her so terrified that she could easily paralyzed.

“Right, let’s go” Sora said with a nod and the girls nodded in agreement and they ran off looking for any sign of Riku.

***

The 5 evil teeagers were spying on the group of friends in the shadows once again, but the Dazzlings were wondering why if they weren’t doing anything for now.

“That’s unexpected, it was one of your superiors?” Adagio asked the two seekers of darkness.

“Yep babe, one of them also has a story fighting with the real Riku so he offered himself to take him out of the way for a while” Vanitas explained to her.

“Why? Do they have an idea to get rid of those good-for-nothing losers?” Aria asked the two boys in black.

“Yes, you might know that Flash Sentry was a pawn to the darkness thanks to another superior of ours, to use him as a puppet, Vanitas and I are careless about this plan, for me if it works or not it’s the same for me” The hooded tall boy explained to the Dazzlings.

“As for me I know that it won’t work, the plan is to set him up against Sora as a distraction so the rest of the members of the organization finish the rainbooms from behind” Vanitas finished the explanation.

“Wouldn’t you prefer to fight Sora?” Sonata asked him.

“Heh you got me, but still it will be entertaining to watch that show, cuz what’s more entertaining for people like us that watch our enemies fight their friends?” Vanitas said with an evil smile on his face as well as the hooded boy nodded in agreement.

“There’s nothing more fun to watch than that” Adagio said agreeing with her boyfriend with an evil smile as well as her friends “Surely it will be a good show”

***

Somewhere far away from the park there was corridor of darkness with a man in a black coat right in front of it, his hand was in the portal of darkness and then he pulled something out with great strength, it turns out it was Riku who pulled out of the portal and threw him to the ground as he panted in pain while being on the floor and he tried to get up and he raised his head to glare at the man.

“It’s been a long while, Riku” The man said to him and Riku recognized his voice right away as his eyes widened and then he frowned full of rage, then he made a backflip and landed on his feet.

“You’re always haunting me, aren’t you...Ansem” He called him with his guard on, as the man removed the hood from his head revealing his face, long silver hair, amber-orange eyes and tan skin, it was indeed, Xehanort’s heartless, the version of Xehanort who alongside his nobody Xemnas stole Ansem the wise’s name “Or maybe I should call you Xehanort from now on, since you stole the real Ansem’s name, you thief”

“Hahaha” He laughed sinisterly “I am glad that you didn’t change so much since our last encounter” The heartless said to him which made him madder.

“I’m not surprised to see you again here, in fact I was expecting you to be here you’re always after me” Riku said to him still with the frown.

“Clever boy as always, but you’re still a fool at the same time” Ansem said to him with a serious face.

“You’re the fool for doing all of this nonsense and not seeing the great damage and mistakes you’re doing” Riku said to him “But Sora and I will stop you once and for all!” He finished as he summoned his keyblade as he prepared to fight.

“Heh, you’ve grown up and you become more mature but I still know you all too well” Xehanort’s heartless said to the keyblade master.

“I changed since you possessed my body, i’m no longer that boy you tricked once” Riku said to him.

“Yes, you changed but I still know you just fine and of course one of the factors that changes you was that young lady Sunset Shimmer” He said to him with a dark smile which made Riku furious.

“Don’t even dare to mention her name!!” He said as he tightened his grip on his keyblade “I won’t let you lay a finger on her!!”

“I see, you also were able to know the feeling of love, having the necessity to care for someone at the point to even sacrifice yourself for them” Ansem said to him seeing the fury that came out of him.

“You know that I do that for my friends, not just her” Riku said to him.

“Yes, but this time it is different, it is more deep, your love for her is so strong and deeper that the one you have for the others you care about, you’re more willing to protect her than her friends and don’t say i’m wrong, we both know that i’m right” Ansem said to him and Riku looked down, he was right, Riku cares more for Sunset than the rest of the girls, but then Riku glared at him again with the frown on his face.

“I won’t let you play the guilt game with me again, I might care more for her, but I still care for the girls and I won’t let you damage them or this world” Riku said determined to the seeker of darkness.

“You can try, but you will always be nothing more than a pawn of the darkness” Ansem said as he crossed his arms also getting ready to fight.(Music Stops)

“Enough talk” Riku said and then he dashed toward the heartless and jumped to perform a downward slash and Ansem dodged it.

“Take this!!” He shouted as Ansem threw an orb of darkness at Riku, but Riku blocked it with his dark shield.

“That all you got?” Riku asked him “Maybe i’ve gotten stronger or you’ve gotten weaker”

“Hmph you have too much confidence in yourself, let’s see where that takes you” The heartless said to him as he began to float in the air, but Riku then jumped ready to do a slash to stop him, but he was blocked by an invisible barrier created by Ansem that sent Riku to the ground but he was able to land in his feet.

“Fire!!” He shouted using his dark firaga spell throwing it against Ansem followed by blue dark orbs that he threw from his left hand, but Ansem smiled evilly as he suddenly disappeared evading Riku’s attacks which took Riku aback and he looked around his surroundings looking for him, but he sensed him right behind him and he turned around to seeing him standing on the ground with an evil smile on his face.

“Good, i’m impressed, we just began to fight and i’m already feeling the great power that lies within you, spending time with that young lady surely not just changed you a bit, but also made you stronger that you already were” Ansem said keeping the evil smile with his arms crossed which made Riku even more angrier.

“I told you to not mention her!!” He yelled at him furious and he dashed to perform another strike but Ansem disappeared into a corridor of darkness with an evil smile, then Riku still furious looked around for his worst enemy wanting to finish things with him once and for all “COME BACK!!!” He yelled very loud with intense fury, it was then several pureblood heartless appeared surrounding him, they were invisible and orcus heartless, a grand group, surrounding him, then he realized...It was a trap to make sure that he would be away from the girls “Oh no…” Seeing the trouble he was in and the great danger the girls were about to face, Riku set to fight the heartless as fast as he could, then from a nearby building Ansem appearing from a corridor of darkness looking down at Riku and Riku sensed his presence again and glared at him angrily.

“Heh better hurry Riku or you might be late for your friends” He mocked him keeping the smile “I would like to stay here but i’m actually very busy right now, but worry not, in our next encounter I promise you that we’ll fight properly. Until we meet again Riku…” With that said the seeker of darkness disappeared into a corridor of darkness.

“WAIT XEHANORT!!!!” He yelled him but he was already gone, then he glared at the massive group that was about to attack him, Riku couldn’t waste time, any second that passes the more closer that the organization is to reach their goal, destroy the girls and he didn’t know either what they could do to Sora, so with more reason he needed to make his way out of these heartless “Hey monsters! Get out of my way!!” He shouted at them and then he dashed toward them ready to destroy them quickly.(Music Stops)

***

Back at the park the others were running as fast as they could in search of Riku, but...Suddenly out of nowhere a X-shape shockwave came down from the sky descending toward Sora.

“Sora Lookout!!” Twilight yelled then with a backflip he was able to avoid the attack just in time as the girls stopped their tracks and stay behind Sora, then Sora summons his keyblade and went into battle stance.

“Who’s there? Show yourselves!” Sora yelled at whoever tried to attack him and the girls, expecting it to be Young Xehanort judging by the attack or someone else from the organization. Then from the shadows of the dark night it came out who was responsible for the attack, and what shocked everyone there is that it wasn’t anyone from the organization, it was the least expected person, everyone gasped whence they saw him...It was Flash Sentry the one who did it, he was glaring at Sora with his red eyes with a gaze that could kill you by just looking at his eyes.

“F-Flash?” He asked seeing his eyes changed from blue to red confused of what was happening “Did you do it? Why? I-i don’t get it”

“Hmph. It wouldn’t be the first time that you don’t get anything” He said in dark tone, it was so cold that could get you frozen, the girls became scared at this as for Sora got impacted at this.

“Why are you doing this?” Twilight asked him.

“You know why Twilight, and don’t play dumb with me, you can’t lie to me anymore” He began as he began to walk nearer and the girls got more scared at this as for Sora, he extended his free arm to protect the girls, mostly Twilight, then Flash stopped in his tracks halfway to everyone else “You thought that as a keyblader you could go around doing everything you want without any consequences” He began as he extended his right arm forward “Well…” He continued in both of his hands he summoned blue ethereal blades, which took Sora and the others for surprise “...You’re wrong!” He said as he fastly dashed toward Sora, luckily he reacted just in time to block his attack with his keyblade.

“What’s-What’s wrong with you Flash?! We’re suppose to be friends!” Sora said to him while he kept blocking Flash’s attack.

“Please, Sora. Since when have you ever cared about me?” Flash said to him in a dark tone as he was pushing Sora harder “I’m sick of your lies and i’m of YOU!” He yelled him as he eyes glowed bright red then Flash attack Sora with his left blade but Sora quickly moved his keyblade to block both blades, then Sora with great strength pushed Flash and threw him into the air, but with a back flip he landed in his feet.

“Flash, stop it!” Sora shouted at him trying to make him wake up from his trance he seems to be into.

“You were the one the begain this and i’m going to end it, ending with you” Flash said to him getting into battle stance, same as Xehanort, then Sora understands it, he was being controlled by Xehanort, that explains the ethereal blades in his hands.

“Please Flash listen to me!” Sora said to him trying to make his friend react, he knew somewhere there was his friend Flash within this possessed one.

“It’s too late for your meaningless words, they have no more value for me” Flash said to him in a dark tone.

“But Xehanort is using you, you gotta wake up!” Sora said determined to make his friend come back he won’t let Xehanort get away with using him “Don’t believe the lies he told you!”

“Lier!” He said to him sounding extremely angry “Master Xehanort showed me truth, he opened my eyes, showing me how all keyblade wielders are, how their words are lies and their intentions is to steal the things from others and bring ruin to the worlds and those who inhabit them” He said to Sora in a dark tone once again, which barely paralyzed Sora by seeing his friend as a pawn of Xehanort, blinded by his lies and tricks, the girls were terrified at seeing Flash with intentions to get rid Sora, he who was once a good boy, turned into a cold and dark assassin that works for Xehanort “I won’t let you have what doesn't belong to you, not anymore!!” He finished as he dashed toward Sora slashing at him with his right blade, but Sora avoided the attack moving out of the way quickly.

“Are you really gonna let him and the organization use you?!” Sora asked him still trying to make his friend snap out of the organization’s control.

“Yes…” He began with a dark tone which made him as well as his friend gasp in horror “They showed reality of what you and the others keyblade wielders have done to the universe and it’s people, I now live to serve them and I don’t care if they use me to do anything they want, my eternal repay for them to make me see the truth is to serve them as and warrior, they are my masters now and i’m willing to do anything they ask me to, and if that is to bash you forever...i’m more than glad to do it…” He finished with a dark expression in his face which scared Sora and the others once again, seeing that Flash no longer was his friend, the organization turned into a puppet that obeys their will, Sora then realized that the only way to bring back Flash, was to fight him, then Sora with a determined frown went into his battle stance and he rushed toward Flash and then he also rushed toward him and they clash blades when they reached each other, the fight had started. Sora and Flash were exchanging attacks with their weapons trying to deal a strike to the other, but each attack was blocked for the other, the two of them were very fast and strong, Sora could finish the fight in a blink of an eye, but he couldn’t use all of his power, he didn’t wanted to gravely hurt Flash, then Flash jumped into the air and dived toward performing a downward attack with his two blades but Sora blocked him with his keyblade and pushed him back and Sora dashed toward him ready to slash Flash, but he blocked him with his two blades in shape of an X.

“Flash, please wake up! Xehanort filled your head with lies, you gotta believe me, i’m your friend!” Sora shouted at him in an effort to make him react while fighting him, the girls were scared and yet impressed that Flash was able to hold a good fight with Sora, not using all he got.

“It’s too late for that Sora...I don’t believe you anymore, you're NOT my friend anymore!!!” He said with an intense hate and rage to him, his glowing eyes were proof of that and then Flash jumped back into the air and perform another shockwave in shape of a X that diving toward Sora, and then he blocked with his reflega barrier.

“I’ll save you Flash, you can believe in that” Sora vowed him with a determined frown as Flash landed on his feet once again then the two contenders rushed toward each other, ready to clash again.(Music Stops)

***

Riku was fighting at lightning pace the massive group of heartless destroying a bunch them in a matter of seconds with slashes, firaga, thundaga, blizzaga and other attacks of his, but he was also trying to not waste energy in one throw he knew he would need it to prevent whatever the girls would be facing off, Riku was fighting the heartless seeing the end of the fight and once he’s done he would immediately go back to his friends as fast as possible.

Okay almost there, I just have to keep it up and i’ll end it in a no time, I have to hurry, the girls are in danger, I can’t waste any second!” He thought determined to go back to his friends, but when it seems that Riku would finish with the remaining heartless something unexpected happened, the many heartless that was left merged with each other forming 4 dark spheres that was surrounding Riku, he didn’t know what was happening but he knew it couldn’t be anything good, then the dark spheres took shape of massive beings with dark skin, humanoid and muscular, Riku knew the kind of heartless that was surrounding him, Darksides, 4 darksiders were surrounding him, now it is a problem, it’s a bit hard and it takes too much time take out at least one darkside without using very powerful attacks, Riku didn’t have other option but to use a powerful attack, it will cost him energy, but he has no other choice “I can’t waste time with you!” Riku shouted at the massive heartless with a frown as the heartless then dived their fists against Riku as he raised his keyblade ready to finish off with them once and for all and right before the heartless dealt their attack…”Mega Flare!!” He shouted to use a very powerfull spell, the mega flare, he fired a sphere of flames that explodes into a massive explosion erasing the darksides from existence finishing the battle(Music Stop), but at cost of a considerable quantity part of his strength, the way that he was panting was proof of that “Huff...Huff” He then took some seconds to recover air “Okay, now I have to go look for the others” He thought, but then he felt something so dark and cold that it gives him shaking chills, the scent of negativity was coming from the way behind him, Riku turned around glaring forward “This scent...it’s so cold, it’s an intense hatred, hold it…” He thought as the scent was also recognizable, then his eyes widened as he gasped when he knew who it belonged, then Riku ran as fast as he could then he used flomotion to jump from building from building, he knew what was happening, what the organization was trying to do “Please, let me be on time!” He thought hoping to make it in time as he kept jumping from building to building as fast as he could.(Music Stops)

***

Back at the fight of Sora and Flash, the two warriors held on a great fight at a really fast pace, clashing against each other on the ground and in mid air, as of now none of them were able to deal a strike to the other, each attack was quickly blocked or avoided, one can say that if Sora holds back his true power, he and Flash are tied in strength and speed, Sora just kept fighting in hope to find a hole in his defense so he could strike hoping to finish this battle, the girls were still afraid but yet impressed to see that the two of them are tied in this fight, they could just watch hoping that the battle ends as soon as possible, meanwhile the evil teenagers were watching everything in the shadows enjoying their enemies suffering with this, also a hooded man was hided waiting for the perfect moment to attack while Sora’s busy fighting his puppet as Riku was away. Sora was running out of options, he didn’t want to hurt his friend, but if this keeps up like this it will be just a matter of time before Sora gets tired and he couldn’t tell if Flash was getting tired too, if that happens doubtless the organization will attack the girls and then it will be the end…

I have no choice,I have to fight harder if I want to free Flash from the organization’s claws” He thought seeing his limited options “Okay, no more nice guy. Fire!” Sora shouted using his figara spell firing at Flash which he jumped out of the way then he threw once again a x-shaped shock wave at him, which Sora ended up dodge rolling as Flash landed in his feet again.

“Hmph, so now the liar is getting serious, good, because I didn’t show all that I got” Flash said to him still keeping the dark face as he went into battle stance once again, same as Sora, and once again the two warriors rushed toward the other clashing again. And so the fight continued, this time at a more intense level, not just exchanging attacks with their blades but also Sora was throwing his spells at Flash as for him was throwing more shockwaves at him, the spells and shockwaves were either avoided, blocked or clashed against each other, when the two fighter clashed blades sometimes Flash tried to kick Sora with one of his legs, so he blocked them with one of his own, as of now, none of them were dealt a strike, Sora was trying with his keyblade or by using a spell, Flash was also trying with his blades, his shockwaves or even with wind waves he unleashed against him that Sora blocked with reflega or dodged, at this point the battle and it’s clashes were so intense that one strike would deal great damage, Sora was once again running out of options, at this pace he would not have any other option but to use his real strength, the girls and Spike were hoping that Sora can win the intense fight, however Twilight in particular was not just scared, she was terrified seeing Sora and Flash fight, because of her, the guilt within her was so big that she could felt the weight of a world over her shoulders, the fear and fault was so much that she was shaking in fear, she knew the truth and she feels this was her fault, not that she has much care for Flash, but he does mean too much for her other, she couldn’t break the promise she made to her other self, but if she told him the truth none of this would happen as Sora and Flash’s clashes gotten intenser the more fear she has for both of them, that one of them won’t survive and the fault was growing inside of her, because of her, Sora was fighting his own friend, she looked down as if she was about to cry, but then…(Music Stops)

All of this is your fault…A voice in her mind spoke which shocked and impacted her, she recognized that voice in no time, it was then when she entered in some sort of mental space, where everything around her was black and white expecting to see Sora and Flash that were still fighting, as if in reality she was like asleep and all she was seeing there was just an illusion made up from her mind, she was looking at her surroundings in black and white, but it was empty, nothing, no one there, just her in that space, to be in her mind she was expecting to at least see Sora there, but no, not him nor anyone else, she was alone in her own mind, or so she thought… “There is no one else to blame but yourself…” the sound of that voice made her so alerted, panicked and terrified as she shakes in fear since she knew who was talking to her

“No...no! It can’t be!” She said full of horror as she was still shaking not believing what she was hearing looking around hoping to not see...her…

Or maybe I should say ‘our’ fault?” The voice said to her once again and then right in front of Twilight, it appeared who's the voice belonged, it was no other than Twilight’s shadow, Midnight...She was glaring at her with evil smile with her arms crossed “Hi there, me”

“No! Not you, It can’t be! I thought you were-!” She was cut off by her shadow.

“Gone?” She began knowing what Twilight was about to say “You thought Sunset erased me, but the fact is that i’m you silly, I always exist within you, no matter what you try to do, i’ll never gone, i’m your darkness after all” She said with a dark smile.

“Lie! You’re NOT me, i’m a different person since back then!” She shouted at Midnight who sighed a bit annoyed by hearing that.

“You may change a bit, but we both know that I won’t disappear, too bad for you” She said to her with a evil smile as she shrugged, Twilight became madder at her, she seems to be just joking with her.

“Just what do you want?!” She asked her furiously.

“My my, am I always that bothersome?” She asked mocking her “Anyway, I always come out when we do something so wrong that sadness, guilt, anger or any other dark emotion grew so much within you, that’s why i’m here now, to tell you what’s completely obvious, your guilt brought me back to show you that” Midnight explained to her “In this case that because of YOU, this happened” He accused Twilight pointing at her with her left finger “All because you wanted to be a good little girl with our other self from Equestria, promising her to not tell anything to anyone else, especially to, ugh, Flash, because she wanted to tell him herself in who knows when, you couldn’t break that promise to her or the others, oh but look what ended up happening, because he didn’t know the truth he’s now being controlled by Xehanort, and to make it worse he was forced fight our sweet prince Sora” She said to her in a serious tone as she walked near Twilight which made her took a step back, but when she mentioned Sora’s name she became mad.

“Don’t mention him! Someone like you doesn’t even deserve to say his name!” She said to her shadow very angry, which only made Midnight laugh evilly.

“Hehe, right, I almost forgot how sensible you are when it comes to him, he who helped you when you needed it most and being there by your side, that is what you must love him, being simply himself” She said to Twilight with a dark smile “Even I think he’s very attractive, that’s also one of the things you like about him” She said keeping the smile as she surrounded Twilight with her right arm, but Twilight quickly separated herself from her.

“Quit the game!” She shouted at her wanting to not see her anymore.

“Oh dear, sometimes I can really be too serious, can’t I?” Midnight said to her original a bit annoyed “Look me, this is how things are, it is your fault of all of this happened, if only you told Flash the truth none of this would have ever happened and you would put the poor and sweet Sora into this mess, making him think that it was his fault, because he doesn’t know the truth either, he thinks that you’re someone different, someone that you’re not” Her dark words were trying to break her spirit but Twilight covered her ears in an effort to not listen to her shadow, but she could still heard her.

“Maybe so, but i’ll tell him the truth soon, I know he will understand, I can always count on him and the others” She said to her with a determined frown.

“Sure, he and the others will be always there to back you up, but you can’t do too much on your own” Midnight said to her with an evil smile which made her mad “But we’re getting off topic, behold right there” She pointed toward the empty field and suddenly an illusion version of Flash and Sora fighting against each other which terrified her as she took a step back while shaking “This fight that could end up with one of them dead, a fight that began because of you, you might not care too much about Flash, but you do fear of whatever that could happen to our beloved prince, you can’t tolerate the idea of losing him because of your own fault, you need to help him, but how? You’re powerless now, you can’t do anything for him, only watch with your own eyes what could happen to him” Midnight said to her as the illusions of Sora and Flash were kept fighting “If only you were able to stop Flash and save Sora, but maybe there is, you only just have to let darkness enter and use it to stop this battle” She offered her with a dark smile as Twilight just kept looking at the illusions fight “C’mon me, you can do it, or you don’t wanna save him?” Midnight said to her keeping the smile as Twilight was just there looking the fight as an aura of darkness began surrounding her as Midnight kept her evil smile “We can do it together, we can save our prince” She whispered to her keeping the sinister smile as the dark aura became more intense…(Music Stops)

Back in reality, Sora and Flash were still fighting still with no one dealing a hit to the other, then the two of them jumped back at opposite sides and they once again got a battle stance, but Twilight was still looking down, as if she was asleep, the girls noticed this.

“Twilight? Hey Twilight?” Sunset tried to call her as she shaked her a bit, she didn’t respond but suddenly a dark sparkling aura appeared surrounding her, which shocked the girls and Spike by this “Twilight?! Twilight!” She tried to call her once again trying to make her react, but she didn’t and so the rest tried but it didn’t worked either, before Sora and Flash continued fighting they also noticed this and they were shocked.

“Twily!” Sora yelled shocked at this.

“Princess!” Flash yelled shocked at this as well, then the two boys stopped their fight and began to ran toward Twilight, but Flash saw Sora running at the same place as him, which made him extremely angry “Don’t get near her!!” He shouted at him as he threw his right blade at him, which Sora didn’t see it coming in time and hit him sending him to the ground dealing him not much damage, Sora luckily resisted the strike, then Flash walked near Sora who’s still on the ground “Looks like I win” Flash said to him seeing his apparent victory over him, somehow Twilight reacted to this as she clenched her fist letting her rage take over herself, ignoring the voices of her friends “You are through!” He said as his eyes glowed once again as he prepared to use his final attack against him, Sora got ready to stop it, but in mid attack Flash suddenly stopped as a dark sparkling aura was surrounding him, this took him by surprise.(Music Stops)

“Twilight!!” Sora heard the others calling her, then he turned his head to glance at them and what he saw impacted him as his eyes widened, it was Twilight surrounded by a dark aura holding her right arm forward, indicating that she was using magic, to be specific telekinesis on Flash, she was the one who stopped him, then she moved her hand higher making Flash move.

“What’s going on?!” He asked confused demanding to know what was happening at that moment, as Sora stood up.

“You...won’t...hurt him!!!” Twilight yelled at him full of rage as she raised her head showing that her eyes were glowing in a bright blue-white color with her iris glowing hot pink, Sora couldn’t believe what he was seeing, she somehow was being possessed by the darkness from within her, Sora was so impacted that he got paralyzed for a few moments.

“Twilight stop!” Sunset yelled at her trying to make her snap out of it, but she seems to not even hear her “Twilight-!. She then tried to grab her arm, but she was electrocuted by just trying to grab her “Twilight!!” She yelled very loud and so her friends called her and even tried to grab her, but they all were electrocuted by just trying to touch her but she seems to not be listening to them, Sora was still in shock by this as for Flash, he was unable to move he could only stare at Twilight terrified

“You won’t hurt him anymore…” She said with a dark tone as her eyes glowed, then she began to close her hand making Flash recieved a powerful electric shock that made him cry in pain, the more that she closes her hand the more powerful and painful the shock will be, the others were begging her to stop, they knew that could kill him, then Sora reacted once he heard Flash cry in pain with a gasp terrified by looking at his friend on the brink of death, but then Sora snapped out of the shock and ran towards Twilight to stop her “Begone…” She said as she was about to close her fist, but then…(Music Stops)

“Twily please stop! You’ll kill him!” Sora yelled at her as he grabbed her by the shoulders, but he wasn’t electrocuted and Twilight heard him, since she stopped to look at him, Sora was the only who could reach her.

“Sora?” She asked as she kept her eyes on him.

“Look, i’m okay, i’m not hurt, please stop” Sora said to her with a soft voice looking at her eyes, then Twilight closed her eyes tightly and began to move as if she was dizzy, then she shook her head and opened her eyes again. which came back to normal as she held her head.

“Huh? W-what happened?” She asked “Sora?” It seems that she didn't remember what just happened, like if she was under a trance, but Sora didn’t care about that, he sighed relieved that she came back to normal in time.

“Thank goodness, you’re okay” Sora said glad to see his new best friend fine again, then the others gathered around them also glad that she was okay, once Twilight came back to normal the spell was undone making Flash fall to the ground unconscious and gravely hurt.

“Wh-what just happened guys? The only thing I remember is seeing you and Flash fight, then everything turns dark” She said to her friends, then Sora let go of her with a depressed look as well as her friends.

“I-i don’t know how, but you...were temporarily possessed by the darkness” Sora explained with a depressed face, hearing him say that made her gasp “You stopped Flash, but you almost killed him if it weren’t for me” He continued as he turned around to look at Flash still on the ground unconscious, Twilight also saw this as she brought her hands to her mouth shocked by this.

“W-what did I do…?” Twilight said looking at what she’s done by letting that demon take over her for just a moment, she was on the edge of crying, Sora saw this and couldn’t avoid the feeling of comfort her.

“No no, it wasn’t your fault, I know that it was the residual darkness of the demon that’s still inside you, that kind of darkness doesn’t disappear in a moment or another, it goes away with time” He said to her with a supportive tone as he once again grabbed her by the shoulders, Twilight was staring at him directly in his eyes, which makes her calm “Please, don’t cry, it wasn’t you, it was what is left of the demon within you trying to come back, but the way I see you hasn’t changed at all, I still trust you and you can trust me and that everything’s gonna be alright”

“Yeah Twi, we’ll still be your friends, we know you would never do something like that, don’t worry about it we always be here for you” Sunset said to her as she put her hand on her back as the others nodded in agreement.

“Thanks guys…” She said to her friends looking at their kind words as she smiled softly.

“You’re welcome Twily, that’s what friends are for, besides i’m your best friend after all, you can always count on me and I can always count on you, that’s a promise” Sora said to her as he let go of her with a smile on his face.

“Thank you Sora” She thanked him keeping the smile on her face which made him chuckle.

“No prob Twily” Sora said to her keeping his smile, then she suddenly gave him a hug which surprised him a bit.

“I wouldn’t know what to do without you” She said to him as she kept embracing him, then Sora hugged her back.

“Don’t worry, I told you I won’t leave you until you’re okay, I won’t break that promise” He said to her as they kept embracing each other for a little bit and then they let go of each other “Don’t worry about that darkness, if we talk to Riku about this, he will help you with it, he knows about darkness better than anyone, i’m sure he should be back with us soon, everything’s gonna be just fine, okay?”

“Okay” Twilight said to him with a nod being more calm, as her friends surrounded her(Music Stops) “Sora are you sure that he’s not…?” she asked him pointing at Flash.

“Yeah, I can still sense life within him, he’s just passed out” He said to her as he walked near him “At least this is over now” He said looking down at Flash on the ground feeling bad that it has come to this. In the shadows the man in black saw this not pleased, then he snapped his fingers, making Flash began to regain consciousness again which made sora and the others gasp as Flash began to wake up with difficult because of his serious wounds, Sora took two steps back as Flash tried to get up but falls on his right knee “Flash?” Sora called him hoping that he came back to normal.

“Want some more!?” Flash asked him as he threw a powerful whirlwind with his left hand that sent Sora into the air, but with a back flip he landed on his feet, the girls got behind Sora as he extended his left arm to protect them, mostly Twilight, Flash then raised his head showing that his eyes were glowing red as a dark aura began to emanate from him as he was getting up breathing heavily “You’re still...not finished with me…” He said to Sora in a dark tone as the dark aura began to heal Flash’s wound which made everyone else gasp in surprise.

“You’re really stubborn, ya know that?” Sora said to him with a frown.

“Shut up!” Flash said to him very angry “I’ll make you pay for what you’ve done, i’ll never forgive you for your betrayal, i’ll take back what you stole me, you liar!” He said to him as he once again summoned his ethereal blades and got into a battle stance.

“Flash please stop this, I don’t want to battle you, you’re my friend” Sora begged Flash tying to make him react.

“Silence! You’re a traitor, traitors like you are NOT my friends!! I’ll shut your lying mouth once and for all!!!” He said to him blinded by rage, seeing that his friend was so submerged in darkness and rage Sora summoned his keyblade and get into blade stance ready to fight him again “I will destroy you!!!” With that said Flash dashed toward Sora and he did the same.

“Sora! Flash! Stop!!” Twilight yelled at both boys begging them to stop the fight, when Sora and Flash were about to clash once again something unexpected happened(Music Stops), with the sound of clashing metal Riku shows up out of nowhere with keyblade in hand stopping Flash’s slash as Sora halted by seeing this. With a glare full of rage and hatred in Flash’s eyes glowing red again, both him and Riku separated by jumping back.

“Riku!” Sora called him while he went right beside him glad to see him again as Sunset smiled happily and relieved to see him safe and sound “Where’ve you been?”

“Xehanort’s heartless set a trap for me, but i’m glad that I made it in time” Riku explained to him.

“Well not so much in time, but i’ll tell you later” Sora said to him.

“Weird, I sensed a really strong dark presence, but it suddenly disappeared, what happened while I was away? I’ll find that out later” Riku thought as he glared at Flash seeing that the intense negativity came from him, it was thanks to that that he could come back in such short time “Flash, what did they do to you…?” He asked out loud seeing his friend consumed by the darkness into Xehanort’s control, just like he was once.

“Tch! Get out of my way Riku, this is none of your concern” Flash said to him with a frown on his face.

“No” Riku said to him with a frown as well “Flash, don’t let Xehanort mess with your head, we’re your friends, please, let us help you”

“I don’t need your help, and I don’t want your help!” Flash yelled at him angrily.

“Riku, it’s no use, I tried to reason with him, but he won’t listen, the organization brainwashed him, he’s blinded by hate and rage toward me, maybe because he was jealous of me and they exploited that” Sora explained to him.

“Yeah I can see that, they turned him into a puppet” Riku said to him “How low for the organization, but at this point it’s no surprise that they even try to pit our friends against us”

“But, now that you’re here, we both can take him on and save him” Sora said to his brother-in heart but Riku shook his head to say no.

“Don’t Sora” He began as he walked two steps ahead “I can do this on my own”

“Are you sure you can Riku?” Sunset asked him.

“He’s my friend too, and I know what it feels like to be used like a puppet, we both know how it feels to be trapped in darkness Sunny, our friends saved us before, so now it’s my turn to save a friend from the darkness, it’s a duty as a keyblade master” He said with a determined frown to her while he turned around to see her “Don’t worry about me, I can do it”

“Okay Riku, if you say so, I won’t stop you. Good luck and careful, he’s very strong and fast” Sora said to him.

“Thanks man I got it” Riku said to him and then Sora gave him a thumbs-up before going back with the girls and Spike, then Riku glared at Flash again seeing that Flash was gazing at him extremely upset.

“Why are you in my way!? I told you to move out!” Flash yelled at him still extremely mad.

“If you want to get to Sora you have to pass through me first” Riku said to him with a serious tone.

“Rrrg! All keybladers are the same, meddling in things they shouldn’t, taking things from other people, ruining the lives of others and their worlds! Everywhere you’re a pest! A pest that i’ll bash out once and for all with my own hands!!” Flash said to him full of hatred and rage, his eyes glowing are showing that.

“The organization filled your head with lies” Riku said to him.

“No, they showed me the truth about you and your cursed keyblades” Flash said to him “If you won’t get out of my way, i’ll cut you down” he said to him in a dark tone, Riku could sense the darkness overflowing him, it was very grave, Riku knew that he had to stop him in order to save him.

“Flash, I know you’re still in there, don’t make me fight you, I don’t want to hurt you” Riku said to him trying to find his friend in that possessed puppet that he is now.

“...If you really appreciated our friendship, if you still think that you’re my friend, get out of my way” He said to him once again with a dark and cold tone, the coldness that was coming out of him was very intense, that person in front of Riku was no longer the friend that he once knew, just a pawn of darkness, but as he clenched his left fist he knew he could save him, it’s not too late for him.

“I’m sorry Flash, you know I wouldn’t do this if I don’t have another option, but he’s my friend” Riku said to him with a frown referring to Sora.

“...So was I” Flash said to him with a dark tone,(Music Stops) then everything went silent for a few moments, then Riku and Flash went into a battle stance and then they rushed toward the other and they jumped and clashed blades in mid air under the moonlight, then they jumped back and with a flip backwards Riku landed on his feet and once again dashed toward Flash, and so a new battle for the salvation of a friend began, this time, Riku won’t hold back too much, he knew that he had to go with great power if he wanted to save Flash. Riku began with a slash against Flash which he blocked with his left blade “Know my hatred” he said to him while pushing Riku back.

“You can’t defeat me” Riku said to him as he pushed back Flash harder, then Flash tried to strike Riku with his right blade, but Riku stopped his move with his hand, holding his waist, then Riku used his right leg to make Flash fall and before he touched the ground Riku knocked him into the air with his keyblade, then he reappeared behind him and struck Flash with a downward hit of his keyblade sending him to the ground hard, performing an Aerial Slam, then Riku landed softly, Flash then stood up again even though he received considerable damage.

“That all you got? Flash asked him with a frown. The others were also impressed by his increased resistance.

“Hmph, i’m just beginning” He said to him ready to continue “You’re stronger than I thought”

“Better not underestimate me” Flash said angrily, then he joined his two blades turning them into a spear, which took everyone else by surprise, then Flash dashed at Riku performing a direct hit that Riku blocked with his keyblade, and then Flash tried to strike him with a combo with his spear that Riku blocked with his keyblade at a fast pace, then Flash separated his spear returning it to his two blades, performing a fast combo that Riku blocked every time, then Flash used his left leg to take down Riku, but then Riku stopped his fall with his hands and pushed himself up again, in effect he tried to kick Flash with his two feet, but Flash blocked him with his two blades, sending him back, with a back flip Riku landed on his feet, then he used strike raid against Flash, but he avoided his attack by jumping into the sky, then dived toward him, Riku took back his keyblade and blocked Flash’s downward attack and pushed him back into the air and he landed on his feet, Riku and Flash, clashed blades again and then Flash kicked him with an upward kick that sent Riku to the ground, which made everyone else gasp in surprise, Riku was surprised by his speed and physical strength, it could compete with an expert fighter, Riku resisted the kick, but he still fell to the ground, then Flash jumped and tried to perform a smashing attack while he was still lying on the ground, Riku was able to react and block him with his dark shield even on the ground, then when he undid the shield Flash fell to where Riku was lying, but he stopped his fall with his two feet, sending him back, then Riku stood up with a jump, as Flash got up again from the received kick.

“Fire!” Riku shouted using his firaga spell throwing 3 powerful fireballs, which Flash avoided by jumping.

“Begone!!” He shouted as he threw an X-shaped shock wave at him, Riku then threw several blue dark orbs with his left hand to block his attack “Draff!!” He declared as he let his blades disappear and creates an energy lasso that he used to snare Riku, which it took him as well as everyone else by surprise, then Flash pulled him toward himself as he summoned his left blade, ready to strike him with all he has, Riku in reaction threw a dark firaga fireball with his left hand at him, being so near him made him unable to avoid his attack, so Flash recieved the dark fireball not just dealing him damage, but also sending him back as he was falling to the ground, undoing his attack releasing Riku as he landed on his feet, Flash fell to the ground but then he stood up again.

“You’re very strong, i’ll give you that” Riku said to him with a frown “He has the blades of the younger Xehanort and fights just like him, good thing that I fought him before, so I know how to counter some of his attacks

“This is far from over!” Flash declared at him extremely mad at him “You won’t find me” He said as he suddenly disappeared which took everyone by surprise.

“Where is he?” Sora asked seeing that he was nowhere to be found, but Riku still sensed his presence, meaning that he turned invisible, Riku then closed his eyes and focused to not lose track of him while he’s invisible.

“Why’s he not moving?” Sunset asked seeing that Riku was just standing still, waiting for Flash to attack, then Riku slowly turned around and with his keyblade he blocked something, judging by the sound of the metal clashing, it was then that Flash’s invisible spell wears off turns out that he tried to hit Riku from behind, this left everyone else very surprised, not just because Flash used the spell, known as Vanish, but also that Riku blocked him without seeing him.

“Imposible!! How did you found me?!” Flash asked him very upset.

“Heh, you’re really expecting me to tell you?” He asked him back with a confident smile that only made Flash madder.

“Just what are you?!” He furiously asked him.

“Your friend!” He answered him with a determined frown.

“I’ll shut you up!!” He said with great fury, then he jumped back ready for his next attack “Blow off!!” He shouted as he threw a tornado from his two hands at Riku, in defense Riku used his dark shield, he was able to protect from the tornado but it was too strong that it pulled him slowly even with the defense on “Get lost!!!” He shouted and then the tornado explodes into a powerful wind burst that sent Riku off into the sky even with the defense on, the powerful wind knocked off the rest to the ground, Riku then took the chance while being in the air to counterattack.

“Fire!” He declared to use dark firaga, throwing 5 dark fireballs followed by several dark orbs thrown from his left hand, Flash quickly avoided his attack, but when he looked again Riku wasn’t there, then he looked to his surroundings looking for him, Riku used his previous attack to distract Flash, then he used his dark roll to move faster to the ground and moved right behind him “Dark Haze!!” He shouted to use one of his dark moves, the Dark Haze, he cloaked himself in darkness then he charges against Flash making a forward slash, hitting Flash without having a chance to react pushing him to the ground “Geo Impact!!” He shouted to use the geo impact causing giant boulders came out from the earth knocking Flash into the air, then Riku jumped into the air ready to continue with his next attack “Shadow Breaker” He shouted to use the attack, dealing first a spinning attack of darkness, then a spinning attack backwards of light dealing Flash great damage as he fell into the ground and Riku landed on his feet once again, the others(mostly Sunset) were impressed by Riku’s powerful combo of multiple attacks in one row, but even Flash’s received great damage Flash’s stood up again, but he was shaking a bit, meaning that he was very wounded, Riku knew then that with a few more attacks he will be defeated “Look’s like you didn’t have enough”

“I told you to not underestimate me!!” He said very angrily at him, it was now his turn to attack “Can you find the real one?” He asked as he created four copies of himself which impacted everyone else, the copies of Flash had his two blades in their hands and all dashed toward him to attack him, then Riku used his dark shield to block their slashes then he used his counter aura to blow them off, then one of the copies jumped and threw a shock wave with an X shape at him, while Riku avoided with a dark roll, only to be received by another copy ready to attack him but Riku blocked it with his keyblade, then a copy tried to attack him from behind but Riku moved out of the way using dark roll again, then another copy tried to attack him by using a whirlwind that Riku avoided by jumping with a front flip and landed on his feet, he was in a serious situation, he was being overwhelmed by the 5 Flashes, he didn’t know who the real one was, the senses were the same and the others were extremely worried for him, Riku struggled to block or avoid their attacks, he tried to think a way out, so he had an idea, he then jumped in the air, and got higher with doubleflight.

“Dark Splicer!” He shouted to use one of his best moves the Dark Splicer, Riku then teleported that took the 5 Flashes by surprise, then Riku reappeared behind one of them and sliced him in half destroying him, meaning that it was a copy, then he reappeared behind another doing the same destroying another copy and he did the same another two times leaving only one which was the real one, Flash was taken by surprise again when Riku reappeared right in front of him, performing a fast 6-hit combo without giving him a chance to react throwing him to the ground, but with a back flip Flash landed on his feet, but then he knelt down in pain, Riku dealt him some serious damage. Flash enraged stood up again, his resistance was admirable.

“I’ll burn you!!!” Flash yelled at him as he then threw a spear at him, Riku recognized what it is, a mega flare, in defence Riku threw 5 ice chunks that merged and turned into a giant one, the same size as the mega flare and then the two attacks clashed making an explosion of vapor that spread around the area, limiting the vision of everyone, Riku could barely see, but he saw Flash running toward him and then he saw he was surrounded by three vortexes of fire, meaning that he was using Raging Storm.

“Oh no you won’t” Riku said this, then he raised his keyblade “Deep Freeze! Wind!” He shouted to use 2 spells in a row, the deep freeze and aeroga, the deep freeze to chill the air around him and the aeroga to upgrade the effect, in consequence this made the vortex of fire die down slowly until it extinguished, before Flash reached him and Riku took advantage of the great cloud of vapor that didn’t dispel yet to hide.

“What the-?!” He asked seeing that his attack was cancelled and he couldn’t see Riku, then Riku from behind him was ready to attack him.

“Icebreaker!” He shouted to use the icebreaker, first he performed a spinning ice attack and then a spinning fire attack backward, and then the cloud of vapor dispelled as Flash was kneeling down panting out of tiredness, then he glared at Riku furiously that he was standing there near him looking at him with a frown, then Flash stood up once again, but he knew with one more attack he’ll be defeated.

“I’ll destroy you!!!” He yelled at him furiously as his eyes glowed once again, then he summoned several orbs of energy, that fires several spears of energy at Riku from every direction, so Riku dodged the attack with dark roll, but Flash full of rage kept firing the spears of energy at Riku who kept dodging until finding an opening, then Riku jumped into the air avoiding the spear ready to finish with this.

“Okay, that’s it” Riku said while being in mid air “Dark Aura!” He declared to use his dark aura, then he performed an attack in all directions overwhelming Flash and finishing it with a dive attack that generates a shockwave, when the attack finished, Riku landed on his feet seeing Flash lying on the ground unconscious once again as Riku sighed seeing that the battle is over(Music Stops), however the hooded man was furious at seeing this, one can say it by his glowing eyes, then he snapped his fingers again making Flash release a dark aura from his body as he stood up again which made everyone gasp as his eyes glowed once again breathing heavily.

No good, this will only keep up until I freed him from the darkness, whoever is controlling him is making him get up again and again, just like a puppet master” Riku thought seeing how the organization is controlling his friend just like a puppet, which was making him mad “I just need to use a very powerful attack to knock him out long enough to use my light powers to free him, this battle won’t end until they stop or I free him” Then Flash screamed very loud as the aura came out of his body faster and more intense which impacted everyone else, then something that no one saw coming, Flash began to transform...his ears were changing into pointed ones setting over his head, from his back grew a pair of black bat wings and at the end of his back a tail with the same color of his hair appears, everyone else were impacted by this, Flash can also transform into a hybrid human-equestrian from.

“Wha-What the…? He transformed just like, Riku, me and you girls, but how?” Sora asked impacted and a bit scared at his form, the girls were also scared.

“I-i almost forgot that he has a pony double and he was close to the magic at the school, he only needed power to transform, but he has bat wings, his double is a pegasus” Sunset explained to him.

“It must be from the darkness within him” He pointed out “Lookout Riku!!” He yelled him seeing that this turned into something even more serious.

“Hahahahha!” Flash laughed evilly as he began to fly up into the air as his eyes glowed again which scared everyone else a bit, it was like facing a demon, seeing his friend like that reminded him when he turned into the darkness, this made him take a step back, because even he was scared a bit seeing this Flash “What? Are you scared? You should be, because now it comes for real” He said to Riku while keeping the evil smile, seeing his friend like that just made Riku angrier what the organization did to him, not just turning him into a puppet, but also a half-demon, the anger on his face was showing it “Now you will know why my name is Flash, you can’t defeat what you can’t reach” He finished(Music Stops) and then he dived flying very fast forward Riku keeping the evil smile, Riku then turned into his unicorn form ready to fight again, Riku threw his keyblade at Flash and before it hit him Riku teleported right in front of him in mid air and they clashed blades again in mid air, as they both glared at each other, Flash with his evil smile and glowing red eyes as for Riku with a serious frown on his face with his glowing cyan eyes, they both separated and the final fight had begun, Flash began by flying toward Riku quickly, but Riku teleported which took him by surprise, then he reappeared behind him dealing him a downward slash impregnated with unicorn magic, sending him against the ground, but Flash fell on his feet and then he jumped to the air flying at Riku quickly, so Riku used telekinesis on himself to avoid his upward slash.

“You’re not the only one who can fly here” Riku declared to him with a frown floating in mid air.

“But you’re not the fastest here” He said with a confident evil smile also still in mid air, suddenly he disappeared, indicating that he moved extremely fast, then Riku reacted and blocked him, turned out that he tried to strike him from behind, and so the battle continued, Flash and Riku clashed blades over and over again, blocking their attacks or avoiding them, trying to kick each other, even Riku created a dark firaga blade to be more equal, clashing over and over again, without dealing a clean strike, dashing very fast and teleporting respectively, Flash tried to strike Riku with 5 X-shaped shockwaves, more powerful than before, but Riku blocked the attack with a magic barrier that he formed in front of him, then Riku threw his keyblade trying to perform a warp-strike, but Flash blocked the keyblade by throwing his right blade but Riku teleported above him with his keyblade in hand, performing a light ‘n dark break, dealing a clean hit that sent Flash against the ground, then Riku performed a Spark dive powered by his unicorn magic creating an electric shockwave that damaged Flash, when Riku jumped back, Flash reacted and threw a whirlwind at Riku that sent him into the air, but Riku threw his keyblade to the ground teleporting there, then Flash flew off of the ground and then he threw a tornado at Riku that he canceled via his magic and the two warriors dashed against the other clashing blades again and they continued fighting hard, Flash tried to deal a hit to Riku with his blades and great speed, it could compete with Sora’s, but Riku kept teleporting or blocking his attack with his dark shield or keyblade, every time Riku teleported to strike Flash he dashed out of the way trying to strike him, Riku used as well as his dark firaga blade to be more equal with him, clashing with his blades and trying to strike Flash with waves made out of dark flames, Flash then created more copies of him, that attacked Riku but he blocked each of their attacks and using his telekinesis to stop the 5 and get rid of the 4 copies in a blink of eye, then Riku pulled Flash forward toward him and struck him with his keyblade impregnated with the thundaga spell knocking him higher into the air, but Flash reacted, then he created an energy lasso ready to throw it at Riku, but he grabbed it before it could snare him and used thundaga on the lasso reaching Flash electrocuting him, taking the chance Riku used his Warp-Strike, before he could react again, he dealt a powerful hit that knocked him to the ground, Flash was able to react in time and land hard on his feet, but he nearly lost his balance, meaning that he was getting tired, then Riku descended quickly to the ground, then Flash extended his two hands to the sky summoning a meteor against Riku, but with great force he stopped the attack with his telekinesis and then he used his own Meteor spell, summoning one bigger and more powerful than Flash’s impregnated with unicorn magic that makes it even more powerful, then Riku with his left hand redirected the meteor that Flash summoned against him, Flash tried to avoid the attack but the meteor impacted so near him that the powerful explosion reached him sending him into the sky and Riku used his telekinesis to bring him back to the ground and then with his keyblade Riku let the meteor that he summoned fall, enough near Flash to deal damage, the explosion was even more bigger and powerful that sent Flash once again to the sky, but he reacted stopping in mid air, but he was very wounded as he was panting heavily from exhaustion and he tried to move but he was seriously hurt that he held his left arm, but he wasn’t giving up just yet, Riku knew he was close to winning, but also he was getting tired, the fight was taking too much of him and wasn’t giving all he’s got, he had to be quick.

“You’re really stubborn, ya know?” Riku said to him looking at him still in mid air, seeing that his resistance also increased, then Flash let out a loud scream of fury as he used his darkness to regain a bit of his energy and then he joined his two blades turning them into a spear once again, then he created a whip of energy out of it and attacked Riku with it on the ground, but Riku dodged with a dark roll, the attack of the whip was so hard that it cracked the ground it hit, when Riku regained his form, he created a dark firaga blade and threw a wave made of dark fire at Flash and Flash couldn’t react in time and he received the attack making him fall to the ground but he reacted before falling and he flew at high speed at Riku trying to make a slash but Riku teleported out of the way reappearing in the opposite direction, then Flash threw a mega flare at him but before it could explode Riku used a new spell mixing blizzaga and aeroga, Blizzaga Storm, creating a powerful burst of cold air that canceled Flash’s attack and began to push him back, Riku threw his keyblade at him using warp-strike in an upward strike sending him to the sky, but then Flash reacted creating several orbs of energy throwing spears of energy at Riku, but he blocked them with his telekinesis and then he used Tele-Push to cancel his attack and push Flash into the air, but he reacted again and dived very fast at Riku, then he jumped with a blade made of dark fire and they clashed once again, everyone else were amazed by the intensity of the battle, after a few more clashes Riku and Flash were standing on the ground both panting tired, Flash had several wounds and he was more exhausted than Riku who could still keep fighting and had just a few scratches.

“Give up Flash, you can’t defeat me” Riku said to him as he took back a breath.

“Never!” He declared “I’ll crush you and Sora, all keyblade wielders! You are just ruining the universe, because of YOU the world shattered way too long ago and the ones that are left now are still ruining the the universe just like you did back then, you all should be extinct after the keyblade war!! So now i’ll bash you out for good this time with my own hands!!” He continued blinded by rage “Doom Blades!!!” He shouted as he impregnated his two blades with a dark aura “With just one slash, you’ll be finished!!!!” He declared as his eyes glowed again and then he rushed at Riku flying ready to deal his final blow against him, his friends were cheering for him to win and finish things, then Riku dashed forward him as well which everyone else gasp in surprise and fear, Riku then threw his keyblade against Flash which he blocked sending it into the air as Riku just kept running toward Flash, he was about to deal his last slash as everyone else were scared to the heart for Riku’s life, and just right before he could finish Riku off... "I won-" ...He disappeared, by the surprise and shock of everyone, including Flash as his eyes widened by surprise, and then he reappeared where his keyblade was flying, right above Flash, turns out he teleported a second before Flash could land his attack , then Riku charged his keyblade with unicorn magic and then he landed a downward smashing attack impacting him against the ground and then he jumped into the air ready to perform his final attack, the one that will finish the battle once and for all.

“Dark Meteor Crash!!” He declared to use a new attack, the Dark Meteor Crash, he then charged himself with dark energy making it stronger than the usual Meteor Crash, when Flash turned around he could only see Riku diving at him and Flash was vulnerable and he couldn’t react in time and then Riku landed his smashing attack and then several meteors impregnated with the power of darkness rained down dealing great damage cause a great explosion unleashing a powerful burst of wind, then Riku jumped back and landed on the ground on his feet, and when the smoke disappeared Flash was lying there defeated(Music Stops) and unconscious once again, it was his chance, Riku teleported right beside him and put his left hand on his chest, then his left hand glowed in a bright blue sparkling color and then a puff of dark smoke got out of his body and disappeared “It’s over now…” Riku declared indicating that with his light powers Riku freed his friend finally from the organization’s control. Riku knelt down and panted out of exhaustion as he came back to normal, he used the last energy he had to save his friend, the rest rushed at him with smiles on their faces, happy that Riku won.

“You did it Riku!” Sora said to him while he and the others went to his side and Riku smiled seeing them as he got up and brushes the dirt off of his clothes.

“That was amazing Riku” Sunset said to him with a smile blushed, which made Riku blush as well.

“Heh, thanks Sunny” He thanked her with a smile still blushed as he rubbed the back of his head, and the the others said words of admiration to him happy and impressed by him saving Flash which made him smile by this, then they heard sounds coming from Flash waking up again, he slowly opened his eyes seeing that they were blue again.(Music Stops)

“Flash!” Both Sora and Riku called him as Flash tried to move but he was very wounded “Don’t worry man we got you” Sora said to him as both him and Riku grabbed from both of his arms and held him from the hips while waking him up.

“S-Sora? R-Riku? Where..am i? What-What happened? I feel like all of my bones are broken” He said in a soft voice to his friends, he was very wounded from the battle, it seems that he doesn’t remember what happened.

“Oh maybe I exaggerated a bit with my attacks” Riku said feeling a bit ashamed.

“You don’t remember anything?” Sora asked him.

“No, I don’t think so. How did I get here? and why am I so wounded? And why are the girls here?” He asked, Flash didn’t remember anything about what just happened, as if he was under a trance.

“Doesn’t matter for now” Sora said as he summoned his keyblade and raised into the air “Heal!” He used his curaga spell over himself, Flash and Riku to recover and Flash sighed in relief “You better now?”

“Y-yeah, you can put me down” Flash said to them, and they carefully put him down on his feet “But I still feel like a truck passed over me. Ouch” He said said still feeling aching “What just happened guys?”

“Dude, you turned into a half demon and you tried to kill Sora and Riku” Rainbow said to him with both of her hands on her hips a bit upset at him.

“What?! No! I would never do such thing as that” Flash said to her not believing his ears with his eyes a bit wide and shocked.

“But it’s the truth Flash, you turned into a veery scary half demon just like Sunny and Twi did” Pinkie said to him, and Twilight and Sunset glared at her annoyed “Eh opsi, sorry no offense”

Flash was looking down with a sad face “Now that you said that, i’m beginning to remember…” He said as he held his head with his right hand remembering all that happened “Oh man...I’m sorry guys, i-i didn’t want to hurt you, less kill you, all things that I said I really intended to say it, i-i’m so sorry” He apologized with Sora and Riku feeling completely regretful and ashamed.

“No no, it’s okay dude, you were being controlled by the organization” Sora said to him to calm him down putting his right hand on his shoulder.

“Yeah, it wasn’t your fault” Riku said to him to make him feel better.

“Yeah, right, thanks for saving me Riku” Flash thanked him while nodding.

“Your welcome man, that’s what friends are for” Riku said to him with a smile and Flash also smiled and then they bumped fists.

“Man, it was so cold and dark being in darkness, and Xehanort used me, I feel so dirty now” Flash said to his friends as he rubbed his neck “I need a long warm shower”

“Yeah I know the feeling” Sunset said to him.

“So do I” Riku said to him.

“Are cha better now sugarcube?” Applejack asked him.

“Yeah, well mostly, i’m free from the darkness and their control, but, i’m still feeling something in my chest, like a scar in my heart, as if Xehanort did something else to me” He said to the others with his left hand on his chest.

“Don’t worry about that now Flash, let’s better get out of here” Riku said to him while surrounding him with his left arm.

“Okay then, I don’t remember where I left my car anyways” Flash said to them and the teenagers began to walk off out of the park as Sora gave him a few pats on his back. Flash then took his chance to talk to Twilight “Hey Twi” He called her still feeling ashamed with her.

“Hm?” She was wondering what he wanted to say to her.

“I’m sorry, I should respect what you are feeling for Sora, he’s my friend and I want both you and him to be happy and I guess I was so jealous of him that I was vulnerable to the organization, it’s just I didn’t want to accept it, because he’s better than me in everything, you deserve to be with someone that makes you happy, someone like Sora, he’s the right one for you, not me, can you forgive me? Please?” He said to her wishing to be forgiven by her.

“Thanks Flash, i’m glad that you understand it and yeah I forgive you, in fact you were picking fights over him because of me, so it was my fault too” Twilight said to him forgiving him.

“No, it wasn’t, but don’t worry about that, i’m just glad that we’re okay now” Flash said with a smile and Twilight smiled as well with a nod, Sunset and Riku heard him and they were feeling bad for him doubting if to tell the truth to him or not, They looked at each other not knowing what to do for him, then Riku tapped his shoulder calling his attention.

“Hey Flash” He said to him in a low tone “There’s a reason about what’s with Twilight, but you need to be patient, i’ll explain explain everything to you in the right time, you just gotta trust me” he explained.

“Okay, I trust you and Sora, this time I won’t doubt of you, I promise” Flash said to him, the teenagers were on their way out glad that everything’s over, but…(Music Stops)

“Impressive…” A voice said to them making them stop in their tracks, the girls and Spike were scared by hearing that unknown voice as the boys were looking for who talked “You surpassed my expectations Riku, by defeating my puppet” The boys got their guard on with frowns on their faces.

“Him” Flash said recognizing the voice with a frown as well Sora and Riku, then a corridor of darkness appeared behind them a bit away and from it came out a man in a black coat “You!” He angrily said to him.

“However this isn’t over yet” The man finished the girls scared by the seeker of darkness that went behind the guys and they got their guard on with angry faces.

“I’m not surprised to see you again…” Sora began as the man removed his hood revealing his face, a man with tan skin, amber eyes and an X on the middle of his face “...Saix, or should I call you Isa?” Sora finished as Saix glared at the teenagers with a cold and dark gaze, a face down against him is about to begin…(Music Stops)

To be Continued…