• Published 2nd Nov 2015
  • 8,590 Views, 519 Comments

Kingdom Hearts: Heart of the Twilight - Sora Sentry



When Sci Twilight met a boy, her darkness will shine by a light that she never seen, the emptiness of her heart will be fill and a brand-new feeling will be born within it...

  • ...
23
 519
 8,590

Chapter 1: A Heart to Heal

Sora felt like he was falling. No, not falling. Feeling? He didn't know why. It felt like both at the same time. He suddenly began to wake up, Then he felt like he landed softly on some kind of floor and noticed that he was standing on a glass surface, like the day before he received his Keyblade, he had a dream just like this. But something was different. The air? The dream itself? No, it was the glass surface. Sora had never seen it before, so why is he seeing it now? It was a purple stained glass platform completely cracked and there wasn't an image of the person of whom it belongs to, so Sora didn't know why he was there and who owns this station, Sora was very confused. Does this has something to do with his mission with Riku?

This heart...

Sora heard a familiar voice. He snapped his head up to see where the voice was coming from.

...Is gravely damaged.

"Damaged?" Sora repeated.

Then Sora looked down and saw that the station is cracked, then he understood what the voice meant that the heart of this person is very damaged.

"What happened to the heart of this person?" Sora asked.

No response.

Sora never understood the voice's riddles, and he was really getting tired of them.

This heart called out to another heart with the power to heal it. Yours.

"Huh? My heart? Why? Sora asked again

No answer again.

Then Sora thought about it for a moment and he remembered that he's able to heal the hurt from the people by just being himself, so it makes sense that he is also able to heal the hurt of the heart of the person, so Sora understood what is happening, the heart of this unknown person is cracked and it called out to his heart to heal it.

You have a choice...

"A Choice?" He asked.

You can accept to heal this heart or refuse to do it and let it fade into the darkness...

Sora gasped at the voice's words, then he began to think about what he would choose "So I have to choose, save the heart of this person or let it fade into the darkness. There's no way I would let someone in danger fade into the darkness, this person needs my help, I don't know who it is, but I know that they need me, so there's only one thing I can choose..." Sora thought as he closed his eyes, he looked up and opened his eyes and said.

"I'll heal this heart" Sora declared.

The decision is taken.

Then a door appeared in front of Sora, it was the same door that he opened before he received his keyblade.

Use your key to open the door and the healing of this heart will begin.

Sora then summoned his Keyblade, the Kingdom Key, and he held it up in front of the door, then a beam of light came out of the keyblade and it touched the door, and the door opened and a bright light came out of the door, it was so bright that he had to raise his Keyblade in front of his face to see and he walked to the door, as he walked close to the door the light was getting brighter and brighter, so Sora closed his eyes as he walked into the light.(Music stops)

***

Sora found himself in an ally of an unknown city, so he walked to see where he was, but then he saw someone, a person wearing a black coat with the hood up and Sora was about to be on guard but he looked at this person and he saw that the shape of the person's body is the shape of a girl, so he could tell that it was a girl using a black coat, but who?

"It's a girl in a black coat? But who is she? Wait a sec... I think that she is..." Sora thought remembered what happened in his keyblade master exam.

Then the girl take off the hood from her head to reveal her face, it was a girl with the same face as Kairi, except that her hair was short and black, it was indeed the girl that Sora saw in his keyblade master exam.

"It's her!" Sora thought a bit shocked, then the girl ran away from him and Sora ran after her and he was able to grab her left hand with his right hand.

"C'mon, you don't have to run away from me. Can you tell me who are you?" He asked and the girl turned her head to see him, but then...

Something Weird happened...

She turned into someone else...

A girl with purple skin, dark purple hair with two streaks, one a lighter purple and the other pink, purple eyes. She was wearing black glasses, a light blue sweater and some blue jeans, Sora also noticed that in her hair was a hair clip with the shape of a starburst.

"Huh? Who are YOU?" Sora asked to the unknown girl, but she didn't answer.
.
"Who is this girl? And what happened to the other one? Wait a sec... Could this girl be the person with the cracked heart?" Sora thought remembering that he had to find out who that person was and heal their cracked heart, it makes sense that the cracked heart belongs to this unknown girl since Sora never saw her before.

The girl lowered her head and some tears fell out from her eyes, Sora saw this and he couldn't help but try to find out what's wrong.

"Hey. What's wrong? Are you ok? Why are you crying" He asked her a bit worried, but she didn't answer again, she just kept crying.

Sora then lowered his head trying to think of how to help her, then she put on the hood of her sweater and she was able to break free from his grasp and run away from him.

"Hey wait!" He shouted as he ran after her, but then a strong wind came out of nowhere that was pushing Sora backward, he tried to keep going but the wind was too strong that he couldn't move forward, Sora saw that the girl kept running farther, he extended his right hand as he tried to move forward, but the wind kept pushing him back, and then he heard a voice that came out of nowhere.

"Sora!" The voice said to him, like in the keyblade master exam when Organization XIII trapped him in a nightmare.

Sora kept trying to move forward but the wind wouldn’t let him moved forward and the wind became stronger and it sent Sora flying in the air.(Music Stops)

***

Sora opened his eyes and saw that he was in the bedroom of the Gummi Ship, so he realized that all that he saw was just a dream, he looked down and saw Riku looking at him a bit impatient, so Sora jumped out from the top bunk and landed in front of him.

"Good Morning Riku" He said to his best friend.

"Morning Sora, you overslept again" Riku said to Sora a bit annoyed.

"Did I?" he asked.

"Yeah, it was hard to wake you up, I shook you and even yelled at you, it was like you couldn't hear me" Riku explained to Sora, then he understood what happened in his dream, it was Riku trying to wake him up.

"Hehe. Sorry" Sora said a bit ashamed while he scratching the back of his head.

"It's ok, that's how you are after all" Riku said while he put his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah, guess Kairi was right, I'm a lazy bum" Sora said with a smile remembering what Kairi said to him when he woke up that day on Destiny Islands a year ago.

"Yep, you are" Riku said with a smile as he crossed his arms.

"Ok let's get going" Sora said and Riku nodded.

They opened the loading platform and exited the ship. They saw the surroundings, Sora walked to the edge of the roof and watched the panorama.

"This reminds me of home and Twilight Town, I wish we could sit here and eat some sea-salt ice creams" Sora said to Riku remembering the times watching the panorama of his home and Twilight Town as his nobody Roxas.

"I think we could Sora, but later" Riku said with a smile.

"Heh. Okay Riku, well let's go inside" Sora said as he walked to the staircase that was on the roof.

"Actually we can't" Riku told to Sora.

"Huh? Why not?" Sora asked to him raising a brow.

"Well it turns out that today it's sunday, that means that it's weekend and that means that the school is closed 'till tomorrow" Riku explained to Sora.

"Oh right, so what now?" Sora asked Riku.

"Well I guess we could explore the city, to know the new world better" Riku suggested.

"Ok sounds like a good idea" Sora said agreeing with his suggestion with a smile.

"Ok let's go" Riku said with a smile and Sora nodded keeping his smile.

The two boys walked to the back of the school so they could jumped from the roof without being spotted, when they landed safely on the ground they walked to the front of the school and took a look at it.

"Whoa, this school is pretty big and nice" Sora said with a smile.

"You can say that twice" Riku said with a smile too, he turned around and saw the statue and he gave a curious expression and he walked over to it and Sora saw him and did the same.(Music stops)

"Hey what's wrong Riku?" He asked.

"Nothing, it's just there's something weird with this statue, I can feel it" Riku said while he crossed his arms.

"Well now that you mention it, you're right, I can feel it too" Sora said doing the same as Riku.

Riku tried to touch the statue looking for something odd on it.

"What are you doing?" Sora asked.

"Just checking this statue, there's something strange on it and I think I have an idea of what could it be" Riku told to Sora.

"Hmm. Well I'm also curious about this statue so I'll check it too" Sora said to Riku, He walked to the left and he was about to touch that side with his right hand, but when he did... His hand went through it...

"WH-WHAT?!" Sora shouted shocked.

"What Happened? Riku asked walking to Sora's side.

"M-my hand went through this side of the statue" Sora explained to Riku still a bit shocked.

"What?" Riku asked confused.

"Just look" Sora said to Riku and then he tried to touch that side of the statue and once again his hand went through, Riku got shocked and speechless at this.

"See? I can get through this statue on this side" Sora said to Riku.

"Lemme see" Riku said to Sora as he tried to touch the statue with his left hand and his hand went through it too and his eyes went a bit wide at this.

"As I suspected" Riku declared.

"What is it Riku?" Sora asked.

"This statue is actually the gateway that Master Yen Sid mentioned" Riku said remembering that in this world lies a gateway to an alternative world.

"You mean the gateway to an alternative version of this world, right?" Sora asked Riku.

"Yes Sora, from this portal the light and harmony from that alternative world enters this world" Riku reminded Sora.

"Right, good thing that Xehanort can't get into it, since there's an invisible barrier that protects this portal from any outside darkness" Sora said to Riku a bit relieved.

"Yeah, but not from the darkness from here, but I bet that the six people that we're looking for also keeps this portal safe, it's logical" Riku pointed out.

"You're right, at least we found out something" Sora said looking at the bright side.

"Yeah, since the portal is here, that means that the source, the six people, must be close, well usually must be close, it's Sunday so I bet they won't be here and we would only lose time looking for them around the city" Riku said to Sora.

"Yeah, I guess it would be better looking for them tomorrow when the school opens" Sora said and Riku nodded.(music stops)

"Well let's go Sora, it would be worthy to explore the city and also it would give us something to do for today 'till tomorrow" Riku said.

"Yeah ,but before that there's something I have to tell you Riku" Sora told him.

"Okay, what's up?" Riku asked.

"Well it's about my dream from last night" Sora told Riku a bit uncomfortable since he thought Riku wouldn't believe him.

"A Dream, huh? Tell me then" Riku said interested.

Sora then explained to Riku about his dream from last night, the cracked heart and the unknown girl.

"I see" Riku said with his arms crossed.

"Ya think that it was just a dream?" Sora asked.

"If you ask me, a dream like that can't be just a dream I think it was like that night when we were kids. Remember that night when a tear fell out from your eye?" Riku asked him remembering that night 11 years ago.

"Oh, when you told me that someone in another world was hurt. You think this could be the same?" Sora asked.

"Yeah, but this time as a dream, someone in this world is really hurt and she’s waiting for you to help her, if you're right about this then the girl that you saw must be the person with the cracked heart" Riku explained to Sora.

"So I have to find her and heal her heart" Sora said with a determined nod.

"If her heart called out to yours I know you can do it, after all that's what you do, save anyone no matter what" Riku said to Sora with a smile and putting his right hand over his shoulder.

Sora just chuckled at the words of his best friend and nodded again.

"I also hope that this girl could have something to do with our mission" Riku said as he put his hands on his pockets.

"Me too" Sora said doing the same.(Music Stops)

The two boys left the school and went into the city, Sora and Riku arrived at a café named Sugar Cube Corner.

"Hey Sora" Riku called his attention.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Let's split up" Riku suggested.

"Why?" He asked again.

"Well this city is too big, let's better split up to end up faster, ok?" Riku asked.

"Okay, that makes sense" Sora agrees with Riku's suggestion.

"Okay, we'll meet back here, at Sugar Cube Corner in an hour" Riku said to Sora pointing to the café with his thumb.

"Alright Riku, see ya later" He said goodbye to his best friend.

"Goodbye" Riku did the same and the two boys left on opposite sides of the street.

***

In another part of the city was Twilight Sparkle, she was looking for her friends, but she wasn't in mood to take Spike with her, so she's completely alone with her thoughts and she just sighed.(Music Stops)

"it’s no use, I'll never be the Twilight that everybody loves, I'll never be like the other me, it's kinda weird that I'm jealous of myself but well, she's the best of the two of us, she's so nice and bright, even if Sunset showed me more and taught me more about friendship I'll never be like the other me, I know I already disappointed her, I'm a failure" She thought remembering what happened right after the friendship games, that she has another version of herself that came from an alternative world called Equestria, she also promised her other not to say anything about it to anyone, especially Flash Sentry, her other told her that she would tell him the truth herself soon, but when? she said that she would take a break from her duties in Equestria to pass more time here and try to help her along with Sunset, but it’s been like almost 3 weeks since she said that, Twilight's becoming more and more impatient every day that passed, she began to think that all that was a lie, Twilight just lowered her head as she walked down the street.

"Hey Twilight" Someone called her, someone that she knows too well, she turned around to see him, it was a boy with blue spiky hair, blue eyes, a black jacket with white and red stripes at the center and sleeves with a white shirt underneath that had a shield and lightning bolt at its center, light blue denim pants, and black and white striped shoes, it was indeed Flash Sentry.

"Hi Flash..." She greeted him emotionless.

"It's been a while, how ya been?" He asked her.

"I'm fine, not much has happened" She lied to him.

Flash then sighed and spoke "Twilight, tell me. What's wrong?" he asked her with a worried expression on his face.

"Nothing" She lied to him again.

"No, I know something’s not right Twilight, you changed too much, almost like if you became somebody else" Flash said to her as she lowered her head and clenched her fists, she was frustrated that she couldn't tell him that she's not the Twilight that he loves "Look I know you're better than this-" Flash was cut off by Twilight.

"Shut up! You DON'T know nothing about me!" she yelled at him and Flash was just shocked by this and the tears fell out from her eyes "Just leave me alone!" She yelled at him again and ran away from him, leaving Flash alone and he sighed in defeat.

"Why do I always mess up things with her?" He said depressed as he put his hands in the pockets of his jacket.

***

Twilight was running without looking where she was going and she ended up bumping into someone, she fell to the ground and she dropped her glasses.(Music Stop)

"Oh I'm sorry" an unknown voice said, she could tell that it was from a boy, she opened her eyes, but she couldn't see him clearly since she dropped her glasses, the unknown boy helped her stand up with his right hand and he grabbed her glasses with his left hand.

"Thank you for that" She thanked him.

"Your welcome" The boy said "Are these your glasses?" He asked her.

"Yes, thank you" She thanked him again and she took her glasses back, and now she could see him clearly, it was a boy that looks to be her age, he had spiky brown hair, in a different style than Flash’s, blue sky eyes, tanned skin and he was the same height as Flash. He was wearing some sort of adventurer-sporty black and red outfit: A Black and red jacket with a red hood, in the front of it was two big pockets, like the ones of a sweater, in the the upper area was three golden buttons on each side of the jacket and at the highest part of the jacket was a checkered area with a one of the three golden buttons on each side of the jacket, it was kinda like Flash's but shorter and better, under the jacket was a dark grey t-shirt in "V" that shows a bit his chest, she could see that he was slender, he also had black short pants with a blue belt and a red fringe and black and yellow shoes, he was wearing some sort of grey gauntlet, also he has a silver crown necklace, she has to admit this boy is very attractive. She noticed that the boy had a worried expression on his face.

"Hey. Are you ok?" He asked her keeping the same expression.

"Why do you care? I'm only a stranger" She said still depressed and looking to other side.

"I do care, even if i just met you. Let me help you" He said as he put his right hand in one of his pockets and took out a handkerchief, then he lifted her glasses and dried her tears with it.

"There, are you better now?" He asked.

"Y-yeah. Thank you for that" She thanked him again, she was surprised that he just did for her. Why would a random boy do that for her if he just met her?

"Your welcome" He said with a warm smile, which surprised her again, what kind of boy is he?

"But why do you have a handkerchief in your jacket?" She asked.

"Well ,ya know, just in case" He explained as he saved his item.

"And, who are you?" She asked him.

"I'm Sora, nice to meet you" He introduced himself keeping his warm smile while he put his right hand on his chest.

"I-I'm Twilight Sparkle" She introduced herself to Sora.

"'Twilight Sparkle' nice name" He said to Twilight.

"And yours is a bit unusual" She said to Sora.

Sora chuckled a bit at her comment "I can't believe I could find Twilight, that was pretty fast, now all I need to do is become her friend, I think that should do it to help her, I have to go and tell Riku, then go back to her" Sora thought, he couldn't believe that he just found Twilight, but he was happy that he could find her in no time, but also he has to go to Riku and tell him what happened "Well I would like to stay and chat Twilight, but I gotta go, my best friend is waiting for me, I'll see ya later" Sora said as he left through the way that she came from.

"Sure, goodbye" She said to Sora as she watched him leave "How can someone like him exist? Where did he came from? Why did he act that way? And most of all, how come that he's too much like the other me?" The questions didn't stop popping in her mind "I have to know who you really are Sora" She said determined to know more about Sora.

To Be Continued...