• Published 2nd Nov 2015
  • 8,590 Views, 519 Comments

Kingdom Hearts: Heart of the Twilight - Sora Sentry



When Sci Twilight met a boy, her darkness will shine by a light that she never seen, the emptiness of her heart will be fill and a brand-new feeling will be born within it...

  • ...
23
 519
 8,590

Chapter 4: Enter The Shadow 5

Outside of the School a bus appeared and several students from Crystal Prep Academy came out from it and also Dean Cadence and Shining Armor, Twilight's big brother. Right at the main door was Sunset and her friends waiting for the Shadow 5.

"Oh boy! They arrived!" Pinkie said excited.

"Just calm down a bit Pinkie" Sunset said to her.

"But Sunset this time we can make fair and clean games" Rainbow said to her.

"I know, but it's just a competition we don't have to take it personal" Sunset said keeping herself calm.

"I guess you're right" Rainbow said to her.

In that moment the students from the rival school, and Dean Cadence and Shining Armor entered.

"Well, well if it isn’t our friends and rivals" Sour Sweet said greeting the girls.

"Hey it's been a while, how ya doing?" Sunset asked her.

"Not much, everything’s fine" Sour answered her.

"Yeah, but what matters now is that the games are back!" Indigo Zap said very excited.

"Yeah!" Rainbow very excited as well "But I hope you play clean this time" She said to them with her arms crossed.

"Nah, not this time" Sugarcoat said as she shook her head.

"Hello girls, how’ve you been doing?" Cadence asked them.

"We’re fine Dean Cadence" Sunset said to her with a smile.

"Hey girls" Shining said to them "Ya know how's Twily?" He asked them a bit worried.

"No... Every time she can, she goes to the library, that makes me think that she's not so good" Sunset said to him a bit sad.

Shining sighed "Is she there now?" he asked.

"Maybe" Sunset said.

"Well I'll go see, see ya later" He said and he walked to the library.

"So, I heard that two new students arrived here today, is that right?" Cadence asked.

"Yes, but we just know one of them" Sunset explained to her.

"I see, well where are your principals?" Cadence asked.

"They’ll be here soon" Sunset explained.

"Hey, you said you know one of those new students, right?" Lemon Zest.

"Yeah, his name is Riku and-" She was cut off by Rarity.

"And Sunset likes him" She said with a sly smile and Sunset blushed.

"Oohh. So you like the new guy eh?" Sour said with a sly smile as well.

"W-well I just met him yesterday. I-I can't really say that I like him, I'm just interested in him" Sunset said in a shy way very blushed as she rubbed her left arm.

"Sure, you're just 'interested' in him" Indigo said joking a bit with her.

Cadence giggled a bit "It's ok Sunset, it's natural that you met a boy you like" she said to her with a smile trying to make her feel better. Then Celestia and Luna arrived.

"Hello Cadence" Celestia greeting her.

"Hello Celestia and Luna" She greeting them.

"Sorry that we were late, we've been busy" Luna said.

"It's ok, well we'll see you later we have things to talk about" Cadence said and the three women left.

"Let's go look for Twilight, we have to see if she's fine" Sunset said and all of the girls nodded and went to look for her.(music stops)

***

Sora and Riku saw it all from the second floor and they were very confused.

"Why are the Crystal Prep Academy students here?" Sora asked.

"Well I guess they're here because they wanted to remake the friendship games" Riku guessed.

"Right, since the last time they cheated, so this time it would be fair and clean games" Sora said with a smile.

"But of course Xehanort could be close and he could send Heartless or Nobodies so we have to keep our eyes wide open" Riku said reminding Sora of their mission.

"Right, but it would be cool if we could be in the games" Sora said.

"Hmm. Well we both like to be in competitions, so it could be fun and also we could watch more closely if something went wrong" Riku said and Sora nodded with a smile.

"But the woman with them was their principal?" Sora asked.

"I don't think so Sora, she’s probably just a teacher of theirs" Riku suggested.

"But also, why is Twilight not with them?" Sora asked.

"There's a chance that she didn't came with them" Riku said.

"Well I'll go look for those from Crystal Prep Academy and ask them" Sora said.

"Ok, I'll go and look for more clues of the source light, remember that we have to find the six people and protect them" Riku reminded Sora and he nodded. "Let's meet at the library later" Riku suggested.

"All right, see ya" Sora said and he took off and Riku went down another hallway.(Music stops)

***

Riku was walking through a hallway and he saw Flash and his friends.

"Hey Riku!" Flash called him.

"Hey, how was the band practice?" He asked him with a smile.

"It was good, hey where's Sora?" He asked him.

"He went to look for the Crystal Prep Academy students that arrived a few minutes ago" Riku answered him.

"Ohh I knew I forgot something" Flash said as he rubbed the back of his head.

"You knew it?" He asked him.

"Yeah, sorry I forgot to tell you, you didn't know it since you just arrived today" Flash explained.

"I see, don't worry it's ok" Riku said to him.

"Twilight would feel a bit uncomfortable with all of this" Flash said a bit sad for Twilight.

"Why? She's not here" Riku said to Flash a bit confused.

"Oops. Uhh I also forgot to tell you that Twilight transferred here" Flash explained to him feeling a bit dumb.

"What?" Riku said surprised.

"Yeah, after the first games she was transferred here" Flash explained him "Sorry" He apologized to him.

"No it's ok, don't worry" Riku he said to Flash to make him feel better "Who would have thought that she was right in front of us? Hey, where is she now?" He asked Flash.

"She's been at the library lately, so it's most likely that she's there now" Flash answered him.

"Okay thanks, I have things to do so we'll see you later" Riku said.

"Okay later" Flash said and Riku took off.

***

Twilight was walking through a hallway looking for Sunset and her other friends.

"Where could they be?" she wondered as she walked through the hallway.

"Hey Twilight!" She heard a familiar voice behind her, she turned to see who it was and it was Sunset, her friends and the Shadow 5.

"There you are, we've been looking for you" Rainbow said to her.

"That's funny, I've been looking for you, but I didn't expect to see you here yet" Twilight said to Shadow 5.

"Well it's okay Twi, how ya been doing?" Indigo asked her.

"More or less fine" She answered.

"Hey Twilight ya heard that two new students arrived here today?" Applejack asked her.

"Two? Does one of them have brown spiky hair?" She asked.

"Um yes, you know him?" Fluttershy said.

"Yes, his name is Sora" Twilight answered.

"'Sora'..." Rarity said cooed lovely "Even his name is very exotic " She said blushed.

"Okay? Where is Sora right now?" Twilight asked.

"He must be exploring the school with his best friend Riku" Sunset answered her.

"Okay, girls we need to talk outside, it's very important" Twilight said to the girls "But that doesn't include you" she said to the Shadow 5.

"Nah, it's ok" Sour said to her.

***

Sora was walking through the hallway looking for Sunset and her friends.

"I wonder where they would be" He said as he kept walking, but then he bumped into someone.(music stops)

It was Twilight Sparkle with different clothes, the same that the students from Crystal Prep Academy wear, he then understood that that clothing must be the uniform from that school.

"Sora?" She asked.

"Twilight!" He said with a smile "Good that I found you, for a moment I thought you didn't come here"

"Why wouldn't I? I study here" She said to him.

"Huh? You do?" He asked her.

"Yes, I transferred here" She said to him.

"Oh well that's cool, it's just that I didn't know it" He explained to her as he rubbed the back of his head, he also noticed the rest of her friends.

"Oh, hiya I didn't see ya there" He said feeling a bit dumb.

"You're Sora, right?" Sunset asked him and he nodded "Nice to meet you, I'm Sunset Shimmer" she introduced herself with a smile.

"Hello I am Rarity, I am glad to meet you Sora" Rarity introduced herself to Sora.

""I'm... Fluttershy.

"Uhh Sorry I didn't hear you" Sora said to her.

"It's Fluttershy." She answered again.

"'Fluttershy'? Well it's nice to meet you." Sora said.

"Howdy Sora, I'm Applejack" Applejack introduced herself to Sora with a southern accent .

"The name's Rainbow Dash" Rainbow introduced herself to Sora.

"Hi! My name's Pinkie Pie!" Pinkie introduced herself to Sora.

"It's nice to meet you all" Sora said with a warm smile.

"So, you're new around here?" Sour asked him and he nodded.

"Well my name is Sour Sweet and these are my friends: Sugarcoat, Indigo Zap, Lemon Zest and Sunny Flare." She introduced herself and her friends and they greeted him.

"Hi there" he said to them keeping his smile "So, you're here cuz you wanna to remake the games, right?" He asked.

"Oh right, you didn't know that since you arrived today, well yes that's right" Sunset answered him.

"Excuse me, but I can't help wondering where did you get those unique clothes of yours" Rarity said to him

"Well, some good friends of mine made 'em for me" He explained.

"I gotta say that your clothes are very awesome" Rainbow said.

"I agree" Indigo said.

"Wait a minute, you said that you’ve been looking for me?" Twilight asked him.

"Yeah, I wanna make sure that you were okay" He answered her "Since yesterday I saw that you were very sad" He said with a worried face.

"Really?" Sunset asked with a worried face as well.

"Yeah, so are ya feeling better now Twilight?" He asked her.

"Y-yes I'm fine. Thanks for caring, but you don't have to worry" She said as she rubbed her two arms and looked to other side.

"Sure I do, we're friends and I care about my friends" Sora said as he put his right hand on his chest.

"But we just met, how can you consider me a friend?" Twilight asked a bit surprised.

"Make friends can easier than you think" he said as he put his hands on the back of his head.

Sunset gasped at Sora's personality "That way of being... That warming... Could he be... Just like Twilight from Equestria?" Sunset thought wondering how much is he like the Twilight from Equestria.

"Hey, one question, if you study here, why do you keep using that uniform?" Sora asked very curious.

"Uh... Um well I guess it's because I like it, that's all" She said as she shrugged and Sora laughed a bit "What?" She asked very confused.

"No, nothing it's just that sounds very much like something that a good friend of mine told me not too long ago" Sora said with a smile as he remembered that Lea kept using his black coat because he likes it.

"Hey Sora, where's Riku?" Sunset asked.

"Um... He has something to do" He answered her.

"So Sora, how long you've been here?" Twilight asked him very curious.

"Just two day" He answered her "Ya know I just noticed something" he said to her.

"What?" she asked.

"You have a very pretty hairstyle" He flattered her with a warm smile.

"P-pretty?" She asked very blushed and surprised by what he said about her.

"Yeah and also that uniform of yours looks cute on you" He flattered her again keeping his warm smile.

"C-cute? Me?" She asked more shocked and blushed than before "Wh-why you are flattering me?" She asked very blushed.

"Well 'cuz I thought if I said something good about you it could improve your mood, to make you feel better" He said keeping his smile as he shrugged.

"Oh... Um w-well thank you for that" She said looking to other side still very blushed.(music stops)

"That was very sweet of you Sora" Fluttershy said to him.

"Well, that's what I do, always helping my friends" Sora said with a smile as he bumped his chest with his right fist.

Then something popped out from Twilight's backpack and jumped off it . It was a purple dog with green eyes, dark green spiked up hair, light green ears, and a dark blue collar with spikes and a dog tag. The dog walked toward Sora and smelled him, then the dog barked him and wagged its tail and jumped into Sora's arms.

"Whoa!" Sora was able to grab it in time and the dog began to lick Sora’s face and Sora laughed because it tickles.

"What a cute dog" Sora held the dog in front of him "'Spike',right?" He asked after he read his tags and Spike barked in confirmation.

"Heheh. He likes you" Twilight said with a smile on her face and Sora chuckled a bit "What?" She asked very confused.

"Nothing, it's just it's the first time I’ve seen you smile, you have a very nice smile" He flattered her again keeping his smile.

"Uh... Thank you" She said as she played with her hair very blushed keeping her smile and looking to the other side.

"Heheh. That's what I wanted to see, you smiling" He said and Spike barked at him to call his attention "Is he your pet?" He asked as he held him in front of Twilight.

"Yes, he's my dog" She said as she grabbed him and put him back in her backpack.

"Well, he's very cute" He said with a smile.

"You like animals?" Fluttershy asked him.

"Yeah, animals are very cool, and Spike reminds me of my... Uh... Cat" He said as he remembered his Dream Eater pet, his Meow Wow and his other Dream Eater pets.

"You have a cat?" She asked him again

"Yeah, but he's not with me right now, he's somewhere else" He said as he remembered that his Meow Wow is in the Traverse Town in the realm of sleep.

"That's very nice Sora" Fluttershy said with a smile and Sora smile as well.

"Well I would like to stay but I gotta go, I promised to meet Riku in the library" Sora said and he took off.(Music Stops)

Twilight just watched him leave and her blush never left her face.

"Sora..." She said as she watched him leave.

"Whoa. Looks like someone likes him!" Applejack said with a sly smile.

"No, I don’t!" Twilight said getting more blushed.

"Yes, you do!" Applejack said to her keeping her sly smile.

"That doesn't matter c'mon girls, let's go outside, we need to talk in private" Twilight said.

"Well then we'll see you later" Sour said as she and the rest of the Shadow 5 took off.

"Alright then, let's go" Sunset said and the girls went walking towards the statue outside of the school.

"If Sora is like our Twilight, then is Riku like me?" Sunset wondered if Riku is just like her as she kept walking to the statue.

To Be Continued...