• Published 2nd Nov 2015
  • 8,590 Views, 519 Comments

Kingdom Hearts: Heart of the Twilight - Sora Sentry



When Sci Twilight met a boy, her darkness will shine by a light that she never seen, the emptiness of her heart will be fill and a brand-new feeling will be born within it...

  • ...
23
 519
 8,590

Chapter 9: A Perfect Day for Fun

Twilight was falling, but for some strange reason she was falling slowly, and she then began to hear voices...unknown but for some strange reason familiar as she was falling to nowhere....

Would you mind if I stayed here, with you?

Sora, don’t ever change

Donald Duck. Name’s Goofy. All for one, one for all"

Don’t ever forget. Wherever you go, i’m always with you

“We may never meet again, but we’ll never forget each other”

Giving up already? C’mon Sora, I know you’re stronger than that

Take care of her

The icing on the cake

Get it memorized, alright? We are best friends

Right, that first week you could barely form a sentence. But c’mon you’re still kind of a zombie

You’re wrong there. You’ll always be...my best friend

You can’t turn on the organization! You’ll get on their bad side, and they’ll destroy you!

Why?! Why do you have the keyblade?

Come on, Sora. I thought you were stronger than that

Hey, Sora. You sure we haven’t met before?

You make me feel...The same…

You make a good other

This is real…

I didn’t want you to find me

Sora, the rest is up to you…

So, we can be together again!

I wished I could live life the way you do. Just following my heart

You’re home

Sora, see? That’s why it has to be you

Twilight didn’t know where the voices come from or why she’s hearing them or even where she’s falling, she couldn’t open her eyes, then she heard another voice, Sora’s voice…

My Friends! They are my power!

The suddenly Twilight stopped falling as she heard Sora’s voice and she was just floating in the nothingness she then could open her eyes and she saw a golden light and within that light she could feel a warmness.

“Sora…” She said as she let herself feel the warmth around her “This light...so warm” Then she realized that the light are warmness came from the only one who offered his friendship despite that they were strangers “I feel safe and…” She said and then a smile was drawn in her face “Happy” Then she closed her eyes keeping the smile on her face and then everything turned white.(Music stops)

***

Sunset was falling, falling to nowhere, but she can say that she was falling slowly, like if she was gliding downwards, but she couldn’t say clearly, she couldn’t open her eyes and suddenly she heard an unknown voice that came out of nowhere, but for some strange reason the voices sounded familiar to her…

You’ve gotta keep this a secret, okay? Otherwise, all the magic will wear off

So, suppose you get another world. What would you do there?

I don’t need a weapon. My friends are my power!

That’s right! Remember Riku, you’re not alone. Listen close. The light will never give up on you. You’ll always find it, even in the deepest darkness

Don’t worry. We shook our hands in heart, remember? We’re connected, you and me

Riku, Fight! Don’t let him win!

So don’t run from the light-and don’t fear the darkness. Because both will make you stronger

I made a promise to you that I would find the way, didn’t I?

“You are a special entity. You exist between light and dark. You stand in the twilight”

Hpmh. You’ve changed. Your own darkness-it doesn’t frighten you anymore

“I didn’t know. I hoped. I wanted you to face the darkness, because you’re the one who can

No way! No matter what happens, i’m gonna be right there to help ya. I promise ya that

Gosh, Riku, I know you wanted to do this alone...But ya don’t mind gettin’ a LITTLE help, do ya?

I’d like to walk the road with ya

I promise, Riku

What are you talking about? I am me. Nobody else!

Riku...You’re really here…

I looked everywhere for you!

We’ll go together

Riku, you unlocked those keyholes within Sora’s dreams. Therefore it stands to reasons that you now have the power to awaken Sora’s heart

“Sora is awake. You can go home now”

Yeah. I’ve never been better. I was watching what was going on in my dream. And I could hear your voice the whole time. Thanks, Riku. Thanks, everybody!

Riku, I name you our new true Keyblade Master

I knew you were going to pass with flying colors. This is just so awesome!

Sunset didn’t have any idea of why she was hearing those unknown voices or she has something to do with them, but then she heard another voice, Riku’s voice…

Consume the darkness, return it to light"

Then she stopped from falling and she was just floating in the nothingness that she was in and then she could open her eyes and what she saw was a silver light and in that light she could feel the same exact feelings that she felt before.

“Riku…” She said as she let herself feel all of the feelings from the light “These feelings...are just like mine” she then recognized to whom it belongs to, the only one that fully and truly understands her “He’s really…” She said as a smile appeared in her face “Just like me” Then she closed her eyes as she kept her smile, and then everything turned white.(Music stops)

***

It was early in Canterlot High, Sora and Riku already got up, ate their breakfast and went outside in front of the statue to wait for the girls there, they were seeing other students going inside, they also saw Flash’s friends and greeted them, then they just went back to wait for the girls sitting on the stairs.

“Geez the girls really like to take their time” Sora said a bit annoyed.

“Or we got up a bit too early again, maybe both” Riku said to him a bit annoyed as well. Then they saw Flash walking toward the entrance of the school, so Sora and Riku went to greet him.

“Hey Flash” Sora greeted him with a smile.

“Yo man” Riku did the same with a smile as well.

“Hey guys…” Flash greeted them with a dark expression.

“Flash? Are you okay?” Sora asked him worried.

“...!” Riku by just looking closely at Flash he felt something, something bad... “This feeling...I can sense negativity warping him, it’s worse than yesterday, this is very bad, this could mean that Xehanort targeted him and begun to take hold of him, in that case I have to watch over him and I have to tell Sunny and the others about this when I can, but only if it’s completely necessary, I don’t want them to get worried about this too, I hope i’m just being paranoid and he’s just having a bad morning. Also looks like when i’m not in my unicorn form I can only sense the negativity, good to know, this new power is very useful” Riku thought worried about Flash.

“Yeah, i’m fine, I just had a bad dream last night, you don’t have to worry about that” Flash answered to Sora with frown on his face with an annoyed tone.

“Okay okay, but you don’t have to treat me like that” Sora said to him.

“Whatever, see you in classes or whatever” Flash said to the boys then he left as Sora and Riku glanced at him leave with worried expressions on their faces.

“Hey Riku, did you notice how he was?” Sora asked him.

“Yeah, he’s not like that” Riku answered him.

“Do you think Xehanort is using him?” Sora asked him worried.

“...Like I said he could use anyone, even him, but don’t worry Sora he just seems to be having a bad morning” Riku lied to him, he didn’t want to, but he thought it would be best not to worry him.

“I hope so, but even if he would be under Xehanort’s control, we could free him, right?” Sora said to him with a smile on his face.

“Yeah, he’s our friend after all” Riku said to him with a smile as well.

“And maybe you’re right Riku, he might just be having a bad morning, I remember all the times you had a bad morning” Sora said to him with a smile.

“Heh yeah, I hope so too” Riku said to him with a smile as well hoping that what is happening is not what he thinks.(Music stops)

***

The Dazzlings were hiding near the school and they were watching Sora and Riku then a corridor of darkness appeared behind them and from it Vanitas came out.

“Morning ladies” Vanitas greeted them with a dark smile.

“Good morning handsome” Adagio greeted him with a seductive smile.

“Hey there Adagy” Vanitas said to her keeping his smile.

“Can you do your couple stuff when we’re not around?” Aria asked them a bit annoyed.

“You’re just jealous” Vanitas said to her.

“Anyway, we’re here, like you told us last night” Aria said to him.

“Okay, now, did you see those two guys from there?” Vanitas asked them as he pointed to Sora and Riku.

“Yeah, and that guy looks just like you, but his hairs brown, that’s the guy that you talked about?” Sonata asked him.

“Yup, that’s him, that loser’s name is Sora” Vanitas said.

“And you said you want to take care of him yourself, right?” Adagio asked him.

“That’s right, look at him, he’s always been a loser and an idiot in everything, but everyone thinks he’s so cool” Vanitas said with a frown on his face with an annoyed tone.

“Jealous of him?” Aria asked him as she crossed her arms.

“A bit, but there’s also another reason, but it’s too complicated to explain and it doesn’t matter now” Vanitas answered her.

“Alright, and the other guy is his best friend, right?” Adagio asked him.

“Yup, that’s Riku, he was a puppet of one of my superiors, but he broke free from his control thanks to Sora” Vanitas answered.

“These two look nice” Sonata said.

“I have to admitted, you’re right Sonata” Aria.

“Yeah, but not better than you Van” Adagio said with a coquette smile.

“Exactly babe” He said to her with the same smile as he surrounded her with his left arm “But like I said don’t touch him either my ‘best friend’ will take care of him” Vanitas explained.

“And if I remember well, you also say that he would take care of Sunset Shimmer, right?” Aria asked him.

“Yep, if it was up to me I would let you do whatever you want with her, but he said he would do something bad to me if I won’t let him do it” Vanitas explained as he shrugged.

“Fine, and when will we meet this ‘friend’ of yours?” Adagio asked.

“Who knows, he wasn’t in the mood to come here today, he’s having bad days lately, but I don’t blame him, he has a lot of hatred repremet” Vanitas explained.

“This Riku guy did something to him?” Sonatas asked.

“You’ll see why when you meet him, if he has the mood to of course” Vanitas said with an annoyed tone.

“Alright, but tell me Van, you know what’s going on with Flash Sentry?” Adigio asked.

“Oh, the blue haired guy, what about him?” Vanitas asked her back.

“We saw that he was completely surrounded by a strong negativity, but we didn’t enchant him, you told us to not act” Adagio explained to him.

“Don’t look at me, I told you I can’t enchant people, but I do know what’s with him” Vanitas said.

“What is it?” Aria asked as she crossed her arms.

“Heh, simple. One of my superiors paid a visit to him last night and he put his seed of darkness while he was asleep, to make him hesitate and doubt Sora, at this rate he will become our puppet” He said with a dark smile.

“But why do you need him as a puppet?” Sonata asked.

“Becuase Sonata, we can always use anyone that’s getting near the darkness to complete our goals, simple as that” Vanitas answered her.

“So he’s getting near the darkness?” Adagio asked.

“That’s right, one way to generate darkness is through jealousy, the more jealous he is, the closer he would be to be under our control” He said with a dark smile.

“I get it, Flash Sentry is jealous of this Sora, it has something to do with Twilight Sparkle?” Aria asked him.

“Yeah, that’s right Aria, he noticed that Twilight feels interest on Sora, and that makes Flash jealous, we are using that in our favor, turning him into our puppet will give us an advantage, our plan is to sent him off against Sora, our major threat, the point is to keep him busy while we’re doing our matters, we are not expecting that he’ll deal him very serious damage anyway” Vanitas explained.

“Weren’t you the one that was going to take care of him?” Adagio asked him confused.

“The way my organization works can be confusing, but to make it simple, my superior in charge thought that it would be better to use him now and if he fails, and I know he will, he will let me take care of him myself” Vanitas explained “I mean, why dirty our hands when we can sent others to do our work?”

“Hmm, makes sense” Adagio said understanding.

“And as an extra we can use Flash as a source of negativity to feed on” Vanitas said with a dark smile.

“Well, that’s good to know” Adagio said with a dark smile.

“But why don’t just take him out now?” Aria asked him.

“Believe me, I want to take him out now, but I can’t even if I try to, i’ll just end up failing, since he's destined to survive until the final clash, but when that happens I could take him out, but for now, I just want to beat him” He explained.

“Alright, so what’s next?” Adagio asked him.

“Welp, I would like to see your magic, you have to practice if you want to be powerful enough to take out the rainbooms” Vanitas said with a dark smile.

“Sounds good” Adagio said with a dark smile as Aria and Sonata gave dark smiles as well.(Music stops)

***

After like 5 minutes the 4 girls arrived at the main entrance with smiles on their faces, happy to see the boys.

“Hey there guys” Rainbow greeted them.

“Hi guys” Pinkie greeted them.

“Howdy there boys” Applejack greeted them.

“Hello Sora and Riku” Fluttershy greeted them.

“Hi girls” Sora greeted them with a smile.

“Yo” Riku did the same with a smile as well.

“Hey, where’s Rarity, Twily and Sunset?” Sora asked.

“Hmm, they aren’t here yet” Rainbow said to him.

“Oh well, let’s just wait for them then” Riku said.

“Oh, you must waiting for Sunny, aren’t you?” Pinkie said with a sly smile to him.

“I don’t know what are you talking about” Riku said with a slight blush on his face as he looked to the other side with his hands in his pockets.

“Sure” Applejack said to him with a sly smile as well Then Rarity arrived with a smile on her face as she was carrying two backpacks in her hands, one was black with red lines and the other white with blue lines.

“Hi everyone” Rarity greeted.

“Hey there Rarity” Sora greeted them.

“‘Sup” Riku did the same.

“What’s with the backpacks Rarity?” Rainbow asked her.

“Well you see, I noticed that Sora and Riku did not have backpacks to carry their things, so I made these two for them” She answered her with a smile

“Wow. Really? Thanks” Sora thanked her with a smile on his face.

“Yeah, we appreciate that” Riku said with a smile as well.

“Well, I am a generous friend, that is something that comes naturally” She said to them flattered.

“That’s good” Riku said to her keeping his smile.

“I didn’t know that you made backpacks” Sora said impressed as he grabbed the black backpack as for Riku he grabbed the white backpack.

“And not just that darling, I also make clothing, that is my passion” She said to him with a proud smile as she waved her hair.

“That’s cool” Sora said to her.

“Heh, yeah, I think you and Kairi would be good friends, she’s a fashion lover like you” Riku said with a smile.

“Well your friend has a good liking” She said with a smile. Then Sunset and Twilight arrived also happy to see Sora and Riku respectively.

“Hey guys” Sunset and Twilight greeted them at the same time.

“Hey there girls” Sora greeted them with a smile on his face.

“Good to see you” Riku did the same with a smile as well.

“You two been waiting for us out here?” Sunset asked with a smile on her face.

“Well, we didn’t have anything better to do” Riku said to her with a smile.

“Nice backpacks, you make them Rarity?” Twilight asked her.

“Yes I did” She answered her with a smile as Sora and Riku put on their new backpacks.

“Hey guys” Spike greeted them as he poked his head out of Twilight’s backpack.

“Hey Spike” Sora greeted him.

“‘Sup doggy” Riku greeted him.

“I see you're in a good mood today Twily” Sora said to her with a smile on his face.

“Heh, yeah, I can’t just avoid smiling today” She said to him.

“Maybe because it’s hard not to smile around Sora” Riku said to her.

“Heh maybe it is that” She said as she played with her hair blushed.

“Well then it’s our second day of classes here, let’s hope it’s better than yesterday” Sora said with a smile.

“Welp only one way to find out” Riku said to him with a smile, then everyone except for Sunset and Twilight walked to the main door.

“You’re not coming girls?” Sora asked them noticing that they haven't moved.

“We’ll catch you inside, we need to talk in private for a minute” Sunset said to everyone else.

“Okay then, see you in the classroom” Riku said then everyone else went inside leaving just Twilight and Sunset outside.

“Hey Twilight I have to tell you something” Sunset said to her friend.

“That’s funny, I have something to tell you too” Twilight said to her.

“Well I know that this will sound strange to you, but I had a weird dream last night and somehow it was related to Riku, at least I think it had something to do with him” Sunset said to her as she rubbed the back of her head a bit unsure and blushed remembering her dream about Riku.

“Well I do believe you” Twilight said to her and this left Sunset surprised.

“Really?” Sunset asked her.

“Yes, well actually” She began a bit blushed remembering her dream about Sora “I had a weird dream too, but I think it was something related to Sora”

Sunset was surprised to hear this so then she began to think about about this theme “In your dream you hear unknown but yet familiar voices to you?” Sunset asked her.

“Yeah I did, you too?” Twilight asked her back surprised by her question and she nodded in response.

“This can’t be a coincidence, that’s for sure, the voices were unknown, but they also sounded familiar, what does that mean?” Sunset said confused about the dream that she and Twilight had, then Twilight pondered to think a bit about then an idea crossed her mind.

“What if the voices we hear were actually fragments of memories?” Twilight asked to Sunset.

“Hmmm, yeah. It could be that those voices were from the memories of Sora’s and Riku’s past and the reason why they sounded familiar to us it because of our bonds we have with them” Sunset explained to Twilight.

“It makes sense, maybe our bonds with them also have special effects on us as well as them, that’s why we could hear fragments of their memories” Twilight said understanding what happened last night.

“But why just fragments and not the whole memories?” Spike in Twilight’s backpack asked.

“Because the memories are not ours” Sunset answered him.

“But the question is, will we keep having dreams about their memories?” Twilight asked.

“I don’t know, but maybe it’s not so bad, we could know a bit more about their past by having dreams about their memories” Sunset said to her looking on the bright side.

“Yeah, you’re right” Twilight said smiling a bit blushed, deep down she was happy to have the possibility to know more about Sora as well Sunset was feeling the same and Spike knew why they were smiling with a sly smile.

“Well, let’s better go to the classroom” Sunset said to Twilight and she nodded in agreement.

“Spike, you promise to say nothing about this to anyone?” Twilight asked her pet.

“Don’t worry girls, I will” Spike assured with a smile, then he went completely inside of Twilight’s backpack, then the two girls went inside the school.

The days passed on the Canterlot High School, during those days there weren’t any other attack, it was something good since everyone could relax a bit, also Sora and Riku were fitting in good at the school, they were attending classes with the girls, passing time with them during the breaks, strengthening their friendship, finishing every day going to the roof to enjoy some ices creams while watching the sunset, and even they were getting along very well with the girls from Crystal Prep Academy, helping them set everything for the Friendship games for the next week, also the boys once a day took a training session to master their new powers in the gym or in the soccer field, becoming more and more stronger by each day that passed and also becoming more experts with their new skills. In normal teenager stuff, Sora and Riku just passed the days with the girls, doing homework after the school, making new friends around the school, getting to know the clubs, ect. Even sometimes Sora asked Twilight to help him understand something that he didn’t get in a class or in a homework and she gladly accepted to help him every time that he asked her, still denying the feelings she has toward him and yet she was very happy to spend a little time with him, as for Riku every free time he had he asked Sunset to teach him how to play a guitar and she very happily accepted every time he asked her, deep down that was just an excuse to spend time with each other, even though Riku was still denying his feelings toward Sunset. By the time that passed at the girls from Canterlot High get to know a bit of Sora and Riku and they got to be popular among the girls, this didn’t surprise Riku since it was the same at his old school however this put Sora in a bit of an awkward situation, since he wasn’t expecting something like that, not to forget to mention that this put Sunset, Twilight, Applejack, Rarity and Fluttershy a little bit jealous the fact that Sora and Riku are so loved by the girls from the whole school, but this didn’t affect their friendship and their reputation on the hallways too much, however on the shadows the Organization was watching and preparing to act with their new allies...And by each day that passed Flash began to be more and more cold to Sora and the jealousy toward him begun to turn into hatred and rage toward him, he was slowly going deep into the darkness and within it, the claws of the Organization, just like they planned. Riku and Sora noticed the way he was acting, Sora was getting worried for his friend, but more Riku since he felt that the negativity around him was growing and growing by each day that passed, he was seriously thinking that something bad was going on with him and he has to do something about it, even the boys asked Flash’s friends if they know why he suddenly began to act like that, but they didn’t even know why, they said that Flash wasn’t spending too much time with them. Meanwhile, by the pass of the week, in Radiant Garden Kairi and Lea were training hard to be stronger with their keyblades with the help of Mickey, Donald and Goofy, the guys were hoping that Sora and Riku were doing well on their mission.

It is now friday on Canterlot High, last day of the week, meaning that it will be weekend, like any other teenager Sora and Riku were happy that they going to have two days to rest up, also that they were happy that they could enjoy being normal teenagers for a week and they could have a normal weekend for a while, or at least they hope so, it was about to finish the day of classes so the girls were gathering up to plan something for the boys.

“Finally the week ended” Rainbow sighed in relief with a smile on her face “And it was good that there was no other Heartless or Nobody attack”

“Yeah, i’m glad of that too” Fluttershy said relieved with a smile as well.

“And the best part is that is friday, everybody loves fridays and even more the weekends, we should do something for the boys for being here to keep us safe” Sunset said with a smile.

“That’s a good idea Sunny, but i’m still planning their welcoming/birthday party and I don’t think I could do it this weekend” Pinkie said to her.

“I wasn’t referring to that Pinkie, but how ‘bout if we take them somewhere fun?” Sunset suggested keeping her smile.

“That is a good idea darling, they told us that they do not hang out and do something fun oftenly, it would be a perfect way for them to end their first week here” Rarity agreed with her with an enthusiastic smile “I also have another gift for them that I just finished last night”

“A gift?” Applejack asked her “What is it?”

“You will see” She answered with a wink and an excited smile.

“In any case, where would you think we should take the boys and when?” Twilight asked.

“Well, we could go somewhere today” Rainbow suggested with a smile.

“Sounds good” Sunset said with a smile.

“So, any idea where to take ‘em?” Applejack asked.

“Hmm, to the mall?” Rarity suggested.

“I don’t know, they could get annoyed since we could go shopping and the boys don’t like that” Sunset said to her.

“We could took them to the botanical garden it only would be open today” Fluttershy said to them.

“How ‘bout my farm?” Applejack suggested.

“Hmm, nah, they would want to go somewhere fun, let’s leave that for another day” Rainbow said to her. Then Twilight was about to say something but she was cut off by Rainbow “If you’re going to say to the library of the city better don’t open your mouth” Then she closed her mouth a bit ashamed.

“Too bad that it’s a bit hard getting access to the nightclub of the city” Pinkie said to them. Then the girls began to think where take the boys.

“How about the amusement park?” Spike suggested as he peeked his head from Twilight’s backpack.

“Yeah, good idea Spike, it’s always open, especially today” Twilight said to him with a smile as she picked him up and cuddled his head.

“Yeah, it’s very fun in there with the games and the attractions, i’m sure they would have a good time there” Sunset with a smile agreeing with the idea.

“Oki Doki! It’s settled” Pinkie said with her usual big smile.

“Well then, let’s go for the guys, they must be saving their stuff on the ship” Rainbow said to them, and everyone else nodded in agreement, then they began to walk toward the roof.

“Apart from the boys’ training, this was practically another week at school” Sunset said to her friend as they kept walking.

“Yeah, and with their help the settings from the games are done for the next week, i’m so excited for next monday” Rainbow said excited for the Friendship Games for the next week “And look that I hate the mondays like everyone else”

“Yeah and it was good to see the boys fitting in well here, i’m glad that they feel well here” Fluttershy said with a smile on her face.

“Yes, but I was not expecting that they would get so popular among the other girls here” Rarity said a bit annoyed.

“Me neither, but boys like ‘em would attract girls, ah’ think” Applejack said as she shrugged.

“But in any case I noticed that you and Riku spend some time teaching him to play the guitar” Rarity said to Sunset with a sly smile and this made her blush very much.

“W-well yeah, i’m very happy that we could spend some time doing it, I know that it’s just an excuse to be with him, but i’m happy that I could” Sunset said still blushed with a smile on her face.

“I’m pretty sure you’re close to getting him, I saw that he sometimes acts weird when it comes to you” Spike said to her with a sly smile on his face.

“R-really?” Sunset asked surprised by this and this made her more blushed.

“Yes darling, I have a feeling that he may like you, but he just doesn’t want to admit it” Rarity said to her with a smile on her face.

“Could he really like me?” Sunset asked unsure that it would be true.

“Of course Sunset, I know that soon he will be in love with you” Twilight said to her with a smile as well and this made Sunset smile a bit timidly still very blushed.

“And do not worry, we will help you with that, right girls?” Rarity asked them with a smile on her face.

“Yeah” the rest of the girls said at the same time with a smile on their faces.

“Thanks girls” Sunset thanked them with a warm smile.

“And, what about you Twi?” Sunset said to Twilight changing the topic.

“Huh? What about me?” Twilight asked her confused.

“I know that you also spend some time with Sora helping him with his homework” Sunset said to her with a sly smile and this made her very blushed.

“S-so what? He’s my friend and I wanted to help him, I know that he’s smart but he needs help to get some things” Twilight said very blushed with an annoyed face.

“Sure, I don’t think that there was any other intentions with that, like that was just an excuse to pass time with him” Rainbow said with a sly smile with a sarcastic tone and this made her even more blushed.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” Twilight said still very blushed with an annoyed face as she faced the other side.

“Mm-hmm” Spike said still in his owner's arms knowing that she just did it to pass time with Sora “Geez, poor Sora and Riku, Riku doesn’t know how to deal with his feelings with Sunset and Sora has 4 of these 7 girls on his back, even they have problems with this kind of thing

Then the girls just kept on their way to the roof where the boys are.

***

Sora and Riku were in the Gummi ship leaving their backpacks relieved that the week ended and happy that they would have a weekend as normal teenagers, or at least they hope for it.

“Finally the week ended” Sora said relieved “I forgot how tiresome school could be”

“You said it man, but it feels good living a bit more normal in a while, it’s refreshing somehow feels like normal teenagers” Riku said glad that it will be weekend as well as Sora.

“Yeah, but it’s more easier to face 1000 heartless than school” Sora said with a smile on his face.

“Yeah, since you’re not as smart as me” Riku said with a grin on his face.

“Hey, i’m smart, it’s just that sometimes I need help with homework and stuff” Sora said a bit offended.

“Welp, good thing that Twilight helped you with that” Riku said to him with a smile.

“Heh, yeah she’s really nice, sometimes she could be a bit boring with the explanations, but i’ll get used to it, i’m glad that she turned more friendly” Sora said with a smile on his face.

“Yup, that means that every day she’s getting better and better and it’s all thanks to you, at this rate she will be completely healed” Riku said with a warm smile feeling proud of his brother in heart and this made Sora chuckle.

“Thanks for saying that man, but it wasn’t only thanks to me, you and the others also helped with that” Sora said with a smile feeling a bit ashamed as he rubbed his nose with his index finger.

“Right, but you did the most important part, now Twilight is more cheerful and friendly thanks to you” Riku said keeping his smile as he put his right hand on his shoulder.

“Heh, well you know that it’s something that I would do” Sora said with his usual smile as he shrugged and this made Riku chuckle.

“Changing the subject, have you noticed that very oftenly the rest of the girls of the school look at us?” Riku asked as he and Sora walked off the ship.

“Yeah, now I have an idea of how you felt at our old school” Sora said as he rubbed the back of his head.

“Never thought that it would also happen to you, but you’ll get use to it with time” Riku said to him as he shrugged.

“I mean, the majority of the rest of the girls in the school are nice, if Kairi wouldn’t be around I could try with one of them” Sora said to Riku as the two boys sat on the edge of the roof.

“So you admit that you like Kairi” Riku said to Sora with a grin on his face and this made Sora blush

“W-well you already know that I do, so what if I admit it?” Sora said to Riku still blushed.

“Nah, i’m just joking a bit, it’s alright that you tell me that, we’re like brothers and I’m always here to hear you when you have to say something” Riku said to his best friend with a smile on his face.

“Heh. Thanks man” Sora thanked him with his usual smile “Talking about girls, I know that you and Sunset spend some quality time during the week” He said with a grin which made Riku blush.

“I already told you that it was only to learn how to play guitar” Riku said to him still blushed and a bit upset.

“Sure, because you only wanted to learn how to play guitar and it wasn't an excuse to pass time with her” Sora said with a sarcastic tone keeping his grin which made Riku a bit more blushed.

“So what if I asked her to teach me to play guitar? She’s really good at that” Riku said to Sora still blushed and annoyed.

“See that it’s not funny when you teased me?” Sora asked him with an annoyed tone.

“Okay okay I get, it’s not funny” Riku said to him getting the hint annoyed.

“Changing the subject again, now that it’s friday i’m thinking we should do something, like in the old days” Sora suggested with a smile.

“Yeah, sounds good, during this week we’ve been doing the same, being here with the girls and eat ice cream, what better moment for a change than now?” Riku accepted his suggestion with a smile as well.

“So, what do you think we should do?” Sora asked him.

“Beats me, maybe we should go with the girls and find something” Riku suggested.

“Sounds good to me” Sora agreed with Riku with a smile as he stood up.

“Alright then” Riku said as he stood up “The girls should be inside”

“But before that Riku there something that I would like to ask you” Sora said to his best friend.

“Sure, what is it?” Riku asked him.

“During the whole week we noticed that Flash acting cold and distant, and even some times he acted a bit hostile to me, so do you think that Xehanort is taking control over him?” Sora asked worried about Flash.

“...I told you that it could be a possibility, but maybe it’s something else that’s happening to him, maybe a personal matter” Riku lied him to not worry him “Flash’s negativity has been growing and growing along side with his darkness during these last few days, I’m beginning to think that he’s falling slowly into Xehanort’s claws. I don’t know how long I can hide it” Riku thought about Flash’s situation “We shouldn’t worry about it now, it’s friday and it will our first weekend since we came back to school, it will be a good moment to rest a bit”

“Hmm, yeah, you’re right Riku, it could be that Flash is just passing for a personal situation, I guess we shouldn’t be involved” Sora said to Riku as he rubbed the back of his head “Guess we should just take this weekend to rest a bit and then get ready for the games on monday”

“That’s right, we managed to enter the games, next week will be an important one and we have to be ready, remember that i’m going to be in the archery race and you’ll deal with the motor bike race” Riku reminded Sora with his arms crossed.

“Right, it’ll be fun, still, why do I have to be on the motorbike race? That would be more your style” Sora said as he crossed his arms.

“I know, but I have better aim than you, remember that last year I could do so much with my eyes closed” Riku remind him that he had his eyes blindfolded.

“Oh right, oh well, i’m also good riding motorbikes” Sora said with a smile a he shrugged as Riku nodded in confirm with a smile of his own “Still it would be cool if there would be a struggle event here”

“Ha, me too, we would definitely win in that one” Riku said with his arms crossed keeping his smile.

“Oh well, let’s go look for the girls” Sora declared with a smile and Riku nodded keeping his, then Sora began to walk toward the stairs but then Riku’s smile disappeared from his face, then he turned his gaze toward the sun setting.

I’m still hoping that Flash’s not falling into the darkness, but if he is, then i’ll have to take care of that myself, for now i’ll have to keep an eye on him, if he’s still like that on monday, then i’ll take action” Riku thought on what he’s going to do, then began to walk to the stairs along with Sora.

***

The girls were in the hallway where the door to the roof is, then to their surprise the boys entered the hallway through the door.

“Hey guys” The girls called their attention and this surprised them.

“Hey girls” Sora greeted them with his usual smile.

“We were about to go look for you” Riku said with a smile as well as he put his hands in his pockets.

“That’s funny, we were looking for you too” Twilight said to them.

“Yeah, we thought that since it’s friday and that classes ended we could hang out and do something” Sunset said with a smile on her face.

“You know, a good way to end your first week here” Rainbow said to them with a smile as well.

“Heh, that’s funny, we were thinking the same, but we don’t have any idea of what we could do” Riku said as he shrugged.

“Great minds think alike” Pinkie said with her usual smile.

“So, you got a plan girls?” Sora asked as he put his hands in his pockets with a smile.

“Well, Spike suggested us to go to the amusement park in the city” Fluttershy said.

“Everybody likes amusement parks” Spike said still in Twilight’s arms.

“Whaddaya say boys?” Applejack asked them with a smile.

“Sure, sounds fun” Riku agreed with a smile.

“Yeah, I like the idea. I went to an amusement park once, but let’s just say I haven’t had time for fun” Sora said as he put his hands behind his head remembering his adventure at Prankster’s Paradise.

“Alright then, let us go” Rarity said with a smile on her face.

“Cool” Sora said with a smile as well.

“Sure” Riku said smiling as well.

“But before that, we will go to the boutique” Rarity said to them.

“The boutique? Why?” Sora asked confused.

“I have a surprise for you two” Rarity said with a smile and a wink.

“A surprise?! What is it?!” Sora asked excited.

“It won’t be a surprise if I tell you darling” Rarity said to him keeping her smile.

“Ah heh, sorry, it’s just I do like surprises too much” Sora said with an ashamed smile as he rubbed the back of his head a bit blushed.

“Thanks for the intention Rarity, but you’ve done enough with the backpacks you gave us” Riku said with a smile to her.

“But it is not a problem at all darling, it is my way to thank you for what you two are doing for us” Rarity said to him keeping her smile.

“Heh, well how can we say no to that enthusiasm?” Riku said as he shrugged as he smiled.

“Well, let’s go” Sora declared with a big smile.

“Yeah” Everyone else said with smiles on their faces, then everyone moved to the main door.

“Hey Sunny” Riku called her attention whispering.

“Yeah?” She asked him quietly.

“Any idea of what Rarity wants to give me and Sora?” He asked her.

“I don’t know” Sunset answered him as she shrugged.

Everyone then went out of the school and moved toward the city, a bit later then arrived at the boutique, Rarity’s favorite place.

“And here we are” Rarity declared with a smile on her face as everyone entered into the boutique.

“It’s pretty...umm, nice” Sora said feeling a bit uncomfortable with an awkward smile as he shrugged, as any other boy he doesn't feel comfortable in a boutique.

“Okay Rarity, we’re here, what’s the surprise?” Riku asked with a smile.

“Wait a minute here” Rarity said with a smile as she went to go look for something. the boys were wondering what would Rarity’s gift be for them as well as the girls and Spike, then she returned with gift bags in her hands “Okay then, here” She said holding the bags in front of them, then Sora and Riku grabbed the bags and then Sora and Riku opened them to see what’s the gift.

“Clothes?” Sora asked seeing that inside his bag was clothing as well as Riku’s.

“Yes, you see, i’ve decided to make you new clothing so you can feel more like normal teenagers, since the clothing you use is more for adventure. Normally I make clothing in a elegant style, but this time I made them to be more of your style” Rarity explained to them keeping her smile.

“Really? Wow thanks” Sora thanked her with his usual big smile.

“Yeah, we really appreciate this, thank you” Riku thanked her with a smile as well.

“Well, what are you waiting for? Go on try them, you can leave your usual clothing here and come back for them later” Rarity said with an excited smile to them.

“Um okay” Sora said as Riku nodded, then the two boys went for a dressing room for each of them so they could change their clothes.

“Don’t peek” Riku said to the girls before he could close the door.

“We won't” The girls said to them at the same time, then the guys entered into the dressing room.

“It was very kind of you to make new clothes for them Rarity” Fluttershy said with a smile.

“Well I just wanted to give them something so they could feel more at ease here and I know that I made a manage to capture their style quite well in their new clothes you are going to love them so much as they will” Rarity assured them with a proud smile, Then Sora came out of the dressing room with brand new clothing, he was now wearing a light blue t-shirt in ‘V’ with a big crown symbol gold colored right on the center, blue jeans, slightly dark, crown-chain on his left side and his shoes were colored in shades of grey and black, which were the same as Roxas wore, he was still wearing his necklace, on his wrists he was wearing two wrist bands, on his right hand he was wearing one with a black-and-white checkerboard pattern, the same exact as Roxas wore, but on his left wrist, while on his left he was wearing one with the opposite pattern. Also he was wearing 2 rings per hand on his right hand he has a plain black ring on his index finger and a plain white ring on his middle finger which also remind him the ones that Roxas wore, while on his left hand he has the same rings but on the opposite finger. On his left hand he was holding the bag where his usual clothing now is.

“How do I look?” Sora asked to the girls as he put his free hand on his pocket.

“You look very cool Sora” Rainbow said to him with a smile on her face.

“You look reaaaaally good!” Pinkie said with her big smile.

“Yeah, you look great” Spike said to him with a smile as well, however the rest of the girls were flushed by Sora’s new look, and Rarity was also with a in love face feeling her face against her hands joined together.

“Uhh girls?” Sora asked them.

“Huh? Umm uhh y-you look very, very nice” Fluttershy said very timidly still blushed as she tried to hide herself in her hair and turned her gaze to the other side.

“Y-yeah, what she said” Applejack said still very blushed as she moved her hat in front of her eyes.

“Y-yeah, you look handsome, no I mean you’re hot like that! No I mean it’s very hot today” Twilight said very blushed with an ashamed smile on her face as she played with her hair giggling a bit ashamed.

“What she meant is that you look nice and it’s a bit hot today” Spike still in his owner's arms trying to help her with a smile chuckling a bit ashamed as well.

“Uhh okay?” Sora said a bit confused as he tilted his head “Why do girls act weird sometimes?

“You totally look divine dear” Rarity said to him with a smile still blushed as she surrounded him with her right arm and waved her left hand. “And look that you are using casual clothes, made by me of course. But you can look at yourself in the mirror there” She said as she pointed to the left, then he walked to the mirror and he looked at himself.

“Well, y’all right, I does look nice like this” Sora said with a smile as he looked every side of his new look.

“Oh! But do not forget the sweater that I made” Rarity said to him excited.

“Oh right” Sora then took out of the bag a silver sweater with a hood and two pockets and white blocks designed around the same areas where they were on Roxas’ jacket, but in the opposite color, Sora put it on and left it unzipped. “That’s better” He said with a smile as he looked at himself, he’s new look remind him so much of Roxas’, which he liked.

“You look even better with the sweater darling” Rarity said to him with a smile blushed.

“Yeah, thanks Rarity, I like my new clothes” Sora thanked her loving his new look with his usual smile on his face which made Rarity blush again.

“Oh it was nothing” Rarity said blushed with a smile. Then Riku got out of the dressing room with a brand new look, he loved his new look, he was now wearing a cyan t-shirt slightly dark, and on it’s center there was a big symbol that resembles his keychain but divided in two sides right on the center, on the left side it’s color is silver and on the right it’s empty making somehow a reference to the yin and yang symbol. He was also wearing blue spandex pants slightly dark, his shoes were just like the ones he normally uses, but in a black color with three stripes on the sides of orange color, on each of his wrists he was wearing black wrist bands. On his right hand he was holding the bag where his usual clothing now is. There was something strangely familiar with his new look, and Riku wasn’t the only one that noticed this, everyone else except Rarity noticed that too, and then Sunset’s face got all red when she realized what that thing was.

“Ha. Not bad at all” Riku said with a smile on his face looking at himself, even though he was still thinking there was something familiar with his look.

“Yeah, you look nice man” Sora said to him with a smile.

“And so do you Sora” Riku said to him keeping his smile.

“You should look in the mirror there” Rarity said to him with an excited smile, then Riku walked to it and looked at himself.

“I’m not much into trying new clothes, but I have to admit Rarity, I love it. Thanks” Riku thanked her keeping his smile as he looked at himself.

“You are welcome dear, but I also made a jacket for you, go on try it” Rarity said to him keeping her smile.

“Alright” Riku said, then he took out of the bag a black leather jacket to match perfectly, on the right forearm there was a dark blue line and on the left forearm there was a gold line. When Riku put it on he left it unzipped and he raised the neck that reached above his mouth “Heh I admit, I do look nice with a leather jacket” He said with a smile on his face looking at himself, Sunset’s face was hot like an inferno, she knew exactly what that certain thing with his new look “Still, there’s something familiar with my new look, I just don’t know what” Riku said as he looked at himself trying to get what was that certain thing, but Sora’s eyes got widened when he get what it was.

“Uhh Riku, maybe you should turn around” Sora said unsure how he would react as he tapped his shoulder, then Riku turned around and saw Sunset, then Riku’s eyes got widened and his face got red.

“Woow” It was the only thing that got out of his mouth, he was so shocked when he finally got it.

“You’re dressed like me” Sunset said still very blushed and a bit ashamed, they both dressed alike.

“Okay, before you say something I can explain it. You see, I thought that you would look nice with style alike Sunset’s since your style is so much like hers and I took this as a chance to put this look like a new trend in fashion” Rarity explained half telling the truth.

“Really? Well you’re the fashion expert so I think it’s okay” Riku said feeling unsure wearing like Sunset still blushed.

“Hey, look on the bright side man, it suits your new look” Sora said to him with a smile, then Riku turned around to the mirror.

“Welp. I won’t argue with that” Riku said with a smile looking at himself.

“Umm, Rarity, can we talk for a moment?” Sunset asked her.

“Sure darling” She answered her with a smile, then she and the rest of the girls gathered up leaving the boys apart for a few moments.

“Rarity tell us the truth, I know that what you said wasn’t the true reason” Sunset said to her still blushed.

“Okay okay, I thought that it’s a good way to make Riku get interested in you would if he dresses like you, I know what are you going to say, but trust me darling, it could work, every time he would look himself in the mirror he would think about you and everyone else would think that you have something with him, everybody knows that much couples tend to dress alike, that way, the other girls will lose the interest in him, even though he says the contrary and I was saying the truth when I said that your style and his are alike, you two are just too much alike anyway” Rarity explained to her keeping her smile.

“Rarity, when I say that he would only need to wear like Sunset to be just like her, I was just joking” Rainbow said to her as she crossed her arms.

“I know, but I thought it would be a good idea” Rarity said to her.

“Well at least he looks very nice like that” Sunset said with a timid smile as she took a quick glance at Riku very blushed.

“That is right, am I right girls?” Rarity asked to the rest of the girls and they nodded with smiles on their faces and even Spike and then they gathered up with the guys again.

“What were you talking about girls?” Sora asked them.

“Meh, ya know, girl stuff” Twilight answered him with a smile.

“I don’t have a problem with my new look, but wouldn’t everyone think that i’m dating Sunny or something?” Riku asked a bit blushed.

“What? Pff no, if they say something like that just ignore them” Sunset said to him with a blush and a smile.

“Ummm okay” Riku said still feeling unsure “Why do I have a feeling that i’m in the middle of a strange plan or something

“You don’t like your new look?” Rarity asked him.

“No no no, I do like it” Riku said a bit blushed not intending to offend her or Sunset and Sora tried to not laugh at this, but once again Riku heard the sound and he punched him on his forearm.

“Ouch!” Sora said sore as he rubbed his forearm, the girls and giggled at this scene.

“In any case now that we’ve changed clothes we can now go to the park, right?” Riku said changing the topic.

“Yes, well then, let us go” Rarity declared and everyone nodded with smile on their faces, then they left to the amusement park.(Music stops)

***

It was now nighttime and everyone then reached the amusement park, where there were a lot of people, attractions and any kind of games.

“Wooow” Sora said with a smile on his face as he looked at the surroundings as well as Riku.

“This place looks fun” Riku said with a smile as well.

“Okay everyone i’ve been thinking we should organize before we go in” Twilight suggested with a smile on her face.

“C’mon Twi, we’re in an amusement park, the only thing we have to do here is have fun” Rainbow said to her with a smile as she surrounded her with her arm.

“Yeah Twily, just go with the flow for once” Sora said to her with his usual smile.

“O-okay” She said to him a bit blushed.

When it comes to that guy, Twilight can say yes to anything” Spike thought now on the ground.(Music stops)

“Okay everyone, LET’S FUN!!!” Pinkie declared out loud with her usual big smile.

“Yeah!” Everyone else said at the same time with smiles on their faces as they nodded. Then everyone entered the park. Everyone splitted into several groups: Rainbow and Applejack went to the games to compete each other as always. Fluttershy, Rarity and Pinkie went to see what attraction they could ride on. Riku and Sunset when to the games, being alone made those 2 feel a bit awkward, mostly Riku, he felt a bit weird walking around the place dressing like Sunset, mostly because he was walking right beside her, it was the first time ever he was feeling shyness, but he was hiding it, even though he likes the clothes, Sunset on other hand, she was more in control, she had dates before, and being alone with Riku like this was like a date with him, but it was different, since she’s in love with him and he’s just like her, he’s even wearing alike her, being out with Riku alone was also making her shy, but not so much as Riku, the two of them were walking in silence with blushes on their faces that never leaves trying to think to make a conversation. Lastly Sora, Twilight and Spike were walking around the park thinking about what to do first, go to an attraction or a game, Sora was very happy and excited for being in the park, it has been a long time since he went to one, as for Twilight, she shyly asked Sora to come along with him with the help of Spike that cheered her to do it, she could barely talk to him, Sora wasn’t noticing it, but Twilight’s face was hot like an inferno, she was so nervous that she couldn’t think of anything except looking at Sora and following him, Spike sighed as he shook his head knowing that by everyday that passes she loves Sora more and more, Sora still not noticing her feelings towards him, but he does notice that she was acting weird around him, like not talking too much to him, making shameful smiles, not being able to talk to him well and playing with her hair almost every time, Sora didn’t mind, he thought it was only something temporary, Spike just kept trying to cheer Twilight on to get closer to Sora, even though she doesn't want to admit it, the thought of her being with Sora is the thing she most wanted in the universe.

Pinkie, Rarity and Fluttershy were at the attractions deciding what attraction to get on while they were eating cotton candy.(Music stops)

“So girls, what cha wanna try on first? The roller coaster? The haunted house? Or the teacups?” Pinkie asked her friends with her usual big smile excited.

“Is there anything not too risky?” Fluttershy asked with her usual fear of the attractions, she almost doesn’t want to do that kind of thing.

“Oh come on Fluttershy, you said you would come here to try new things more exciting, you’re almost not getting on the attractions” Rarity said to her with a smile as Pinkie ended her cotton candy.

“Well, we could at least try the tea cups, if you want to of course” She said thinking that it’s the least risky option.

“Sounds good to me” Pinkie said agreeing with the idea with a smile.

“So do I” Rarity said also agreeing with a smile.

“All right, let’s go!” Pinkie said excited as they began to walked towards the teacups attraction, but Fluttershy began to feel afraid.

“Don’t worry Fluttershy, we will be right beside you” Rarity said to keep her calm with a smile.

“Yeah. C’mon Flutters, it’ll be fun” Pinkie said to her keeping her smile “You can do it!”

“Yes, I can do it” Fluttershy said with a determined smile then the three girls went to the attraction.

***

Rainbow and Applejack were on games competing among themselves just like many other times before and just like any other times they are at a tie.

“Okay AJ were tied and there's only one game left” Rainbow said with a confident smile same as Applejack.

“The game of Test your strength” Applejack declared keeping her smile as the two girls looked at the game “Ya know Ah’m gonna win here”

“Just because you work on the farm that doesn’t mean that you’re stronger than me” Rainbow said as she crossed her arms keeping her smile.

“Well only one way ta find that out” Applejack said keeping her smile. Then Riku and Sunset which still haven’t decide what game they should go passed by and they then decided to see what the two girls were doing.

“Hey girls” Sunset greeted them with a smile as well as Riku.

“Oh hey guys” Rainbow greeted them back.

“Howdy there” Applejack greeted them back as well.

“Are you girls competing again?” Sunset asked them keeping her smile.

“Ya know it” Applejack said to her.

“Sounds like you two competed before” Riku said with a smile as he put his hands in the pockets of his jacket.

“Yeah, like lots of times before” Rainbow said to him with a smile, this made Riku chuckle, it reminds him of all the times that he and Sora competed back on Destiny Islands.

“So what are cha two doing?” Applejack asked them.

“Well we’re looking for a game to play” Sunset answered her.

“We just haven't decided which one of these games we should play” Riku said.

“In that case, you could see how I beat AJ in this” Rainbow said with her usual proud smile.

“Oh yeah? Well then ya go first” Applejack said to her.

“All right then” Rainbow said then she took the hammer and then she hit the game and she made it to the ring “Surpass that” She said with a confident smile.

“Ah’ll teach ya” Applejack said with a confident smile then she took the hammer and hit the game made it to the ring, making it sound harder than Rainbow “How did you like that” She said to her with a smile knowing that she won and Rainbow made an annoyed face since she recognized that she lost.

“Hmph. Amateurs” Riku said with a grin which called the attention of the two girls.

“What? You think you could do better?” Rainbow asked him.

“Yeah”” Riku said keeping the grin.

“Then prove it” Applejack said holding the hammer in front of him.

“Okay then, i’ll show how it’s really done” He said as he grabbed the hammer and walked toward the game, then he hit it and he hit it so hard that he managed to make the metal bar fly out of the game breaking it.

“Wow” Sunset said impressed as she looked up as Rainbow’s and Applejack’s jaws are dropped by what just happened.

“The muscles that I have aren’t just to show up, ya know? And to make you Sure i just used my pure physical strength” Riku said with a proud smile as he pointed at them with his right hand and then the metal bar fell onto the ground almost hitting a passerby. Seeing the faces of the two girls made Sunset giggle a bit.

“Welp we’ll see ya later girls. Let’s go Sunny” Riku said with a smile.

“Okay, later girls” She said as she nodded to Riku then the two of them left.

“Hmm, guess we can call this a tie” Rainbow said still impressed that Riku beat both her and Applejack.

“I agree with ya” Applejack said feeling the same.

“So what you wanna do now?” Rainbow asked her.

“Wanna go for some caramelized apples?” Applejack asked her back.

“Sure” She answered her with a smile then they left.

***

Riku and Sunset were walking around the games still looking for somewhere to go, they were talking and laughing a bit of what just happened, and being like this made them blush a bit and looked to the other side timidly while they were walking so they just keeping walking looking for a game to play, then something caught Sunset’s attention.

“Hey Riku, look” Sunset said to him as she pointed to a post with balloons and darts booth.

“That game?” Riku asked her.

“Yeah, look at the prizes” She said happily as she pointed to the unicorn plushie dolls.

“Heh, typical” Riku said with a smile as he put his hands in his pockets.

“What? You have a problem that I want a plushie?” Sunset said with an annoyed tone sounding offended.

“Heh. No no, it’s just that in all the movies and tv shows that I saw there’s always someone that plays for a plushie in a fair or amusement park and that’s a bit funny” Riku explained keeping his smile as he waved his left hand side to side as they were walking to the post “So? You want me to win one of those plushies for you?” He asked keeping his smile.

“No, thanks, I can do it myself” She rejected him blushed, even though that Riku was just joking. Then they reached the post where there were two men that Sunset knows too well. Two men very identical with circus performer outfits, red headed and pale yellow skin, on of them had a mustache. With just one look at them, Riku could say that these two men were not trustable.

“My goodness, brother of mine, it appears we have customers and it is the miss Sunset Shimmer and a young man” One of the men said.

“Welcome young man, my name is Flim” Flim introduced himself to Riku.

“And my name is Flam” Flam introduced himself to Riku as well.

“And we are the Flim Flam Brothers” The two brothers said at the same time, Riku had an annoyed face seeing their acting like that.

“What are you two doing here?” Sunset asked them with a annoyed face with her arms crossed.

“You see young lady, we have multiple businesses so we can offer the people the best we can offer” Flam answered her.

“Now that I can see that your friend here is dressed just like you, is he your boyfriend?” Flim asked which made the 2 of them blush.

“N-no! He’s not my boyfriend he’s just a good friend of mine” Sunset answered still blushed and annoyed as for Riku he looked to the other side still blushed with an annoyed face.

“And so what if I dress like her? It’s a new fashion anyway” Riku said keeping the blush with an annoyed face.

“Ahh the young people of these days. In any case, do you want to play for one of these plushie dolls?” Flim asked the two teenagers.

Sunset thought about it for a second, since she knows that Flim and Flam are scammers, but she really wanted that plushie, and it’s just a plushie. What could go wrong? “Okay then, I’ll play for a plushie” She said as she was about to take out her money to pay for a turn.

“Excellent, but before we begin. Why not try a little wager to make it more interesting?” Flam asked her.

“A wager?” Sunset asked.

“Yes, if you’re able to pop out one of the balloons here, you’ll get the top prize and without even paying for the turn” Flim explained.

“And what if she fails?” Riku asked knowing that this was a scam with his arms crossed.

“Well, we would gladly take her jacket” Flam said.

“My jacket? Why would you want my jacket?” Sunset asks as she started pulling her jacket closer to her.

“Your jacket seems very unique and we could earn a good amount of money if we sell it in a pawn shop” Flim explained.

“But do not worry young lady, there’s not many chances that you’ll fail” Flam said to Sunset, but Riku knew exactly that they were lying.

Hmph, one doesn’t need to have special powers to know that these two are scammers, of course they make everything to get away with this” Riku thought with his arms crossed.

“No one is taking my jacket, you're on!" Sunset said as she was about to grab one of the darts with a determined frown.

“Wait a sec, Sunny” Riku stopped her “How ‘bout we change the wager a bit?” He asked the two brothers.

“Oh? What do you have to offer then young man?” Flam asked him.

“I’m going to play in her place, if I lose you can take my new jacket, it’s almost just like hers, and a male jacket would be worth more if you plan to sell it if you win” Riku offered to them, which surprised Sunset, she realized that Riku was planning something, she knows him well enough to know that we wouldn’t do that unless he has something in mind. The two brothers seem interested in Riku’s proposal.

“Hmmm, yes you are right young man, and since you said your jacket is new it makes it better” Flim said to him.

“Very well then, we accept your proposal, and I have to say that it is very brave of you to take a risk for your girlfriend here” Flam said to him which made the two teenagers blush.

“Again, she’s not my girlfriend” Riku said annoyed still blushed as he was about to grab one of the darts.

“Wait, are you sure of this Riku” Sunset asked him a bit worried that he could lose.

“Heh, don’t worry Sunny. I know what i’m doing” Riku assured her as he grabbed a dart.

“Good luck!” The two brothers said simultaneously as they closed their eyes and had the same thought.

“It doesn’t matter which one of those kids play, they will lose” Flim thought.

The darts are too dull to pop one of the balloons, no matter how hard he tries, the kid will end up losing and his jacket will be ours” Flam thought as the two brothers open their eyes they saw something flying in their direction, that turns out to be, fire projectiles.

“Ahh!!” The two brothers were about to receive a hit from the fireballs, but they ducked them and ultimately hitting all the balloons popping them all, leaving residual black flames. When the two brothers stood up again they looked that Riku was holding his left hand forward, resulting that he used his dark firaga firing the same number of dark fireballs as the same as the balloons.

“I guess I win” Riku said with a smug smile as he crossed his arms as the two brothers were with their jaws dropped by the fact that Riku was the one who threw the fireballs “That’ll be one top prize”

“No way, you cheated!” Flim said to him with a frown.

“You have magic!” Flam said to him with a frown as well.

“My my, looks like you know that there’s magic around” Riku said as he put his hands in his pockets keeping the same expression mockingly “And we actually didn’t agree to not use magic”

“Still you tricked us” Flim said to him, then Riku’s expression passed to a serious one.

“You tricked us first, thinking that i’m not going to notice that these darts are so dull that they couldn’t pop any balloons, but no one can’t trick me that easily” Riku said to them making the two brothers nervous and beginning to sweat, they knew Riku pinned, Sunset was surprised that Riku discovered their scam “A deal is a deal. If you two refuse to keep your part of the deal then I guess you won’t mind if I tell the whole park about your scam”

“Alright, alright! Pick what you want” Flim annoyingly said.

“Geez, you really know how to scam a scammer kid” Flam annoyingly said.

“I want that orange unicorn” Riku happily said as he crossed his arms . Flam, in spite, handed Riku the plushie doll, the he gave it to Sunset “There ya go” He said with a smile as he gave her the plushie. Sunset was even more surprised at this as well as very blushed, she never actually thought that Riku would win something for her.

“T-thanks” She thanked him still very blushed.

“No prob Sunny” Riku said keeping his smile. Then they walked off, but not before Riku gave the two brothers with a frown with the gesture “I’m watching you” with his left fingers and they were a bit scared, now they know they shouldn’t even think to mess with him or Sunset.

The two teenagers were walking as Sunset kept the plushie in her arms still very blushed for what just happened, she took a quick look at Riku then hid her face in the plushie with her face red, no one’s ever done something like that for her, Riku on other hand he was a bit blushed, he’s never done something like that, but he was happy that he could do that for Sunset, he seems to be controlling the reaction of what just happened, it’s easier when no one else is around, also he noticed that Sunset’s face was hiding in the plushie it was a bit cute for him.

“Heh, are you alright Sunny?” Riku asked with a smile looking at Sunset was still hiding in the plushie with a deep blush that never leaves her face.

“Huh? Y-yeah, i’m okay, it’s just…” She began in a shy and nervous way "No one has ever actually won me one of these before" Sunset bashfully said.

“There’s always a first time, for both you and I in this case” Riku said as he put his hands in his pockets keeping his smile “I’ve never won something for someone before, still it was nice” He said as he shrugged.

Then suddenly Sunset gave Riku a hug, Riku then was like he was paralyzed as his face got red, he didn't expect her to hug him and he didn’t know what to do.

“Thanks again Riku, i really appreciate the gesture” Sunset said to him with a soft smile still blushed.

“...N-no problem” He nervously said still red as he hugged her back, the feeling of her embracing him was a feeling so warm that he didn’t want to let her go, but they just let go of eachother.

“I’m still impressed that you could find out their scam” Sunset said to him with a smile still a bit blushed.

“Heh. Like I said no one can’t trick me that easily, it was easy to find out, and it’s also easy to trick scammers if you know how” Riku said with a smile to her as he put his hands in his pockets “You know i’m not just a pretty face or a muscle head”

Sunset giggled a bit at his comment “Yeah, right” She said to him keeping her smile.

“Yeah, i’ll do that for my friends, no one messes with me or my friends” Riku said with a smile on his face.

“Right, friends…” Sunset said as she tightened her grip on her plushie looking down sounding slightly sad.

“Why do I have a feeling that I just messed things up with her” Riku thought noticing Sunset’s expression.

“Soo um what now?” Sunset asked him.

“Oh um, wanna go get something to eat?” Riku asked her.

“Sure” Sunset answered him with a smile as she nodded, then the two teenagers left off.

***

Sora, Twilight and Spike were now walking around the attractions area of the park trying to decide which attraction they should ride on, Twilight still very blushed even being right beside Sora, she almost not talked to him, even Spike tried to help her suggesting her talking topics, but Twilight didn’t talk too much with Sora, since she was scared that if she opened her mouth the only thing that will come out will be words with no sense, Sora on other hand he mostly talked with Spike and when he talked with Twilight she responded whether with her head or with short words, she was like following him wherever he was going, Twilight didn’t know why she was acting like that with Sora tonight, since she acted more normal with him before, she couldn’t figure it out, maybe it was that being with him like that was like if she was on a date with him, despite Spike was with them, she was so nervous that she could barely talk to him.

“Hmmm, I don’t know where to begin” Sora said with his arms crossed undecided “Got any ideas guys?”

“Um uh I don’t know” Twilight said to him still trying to control her nervousness.

“Me neither” Spike said as he shrugged, Then Sora started to think where to go as he crossed his arms “C’mon Sora, we’ve been walking around the whole park and you haven’t decided where to go, you’re the fun guy here if you haven’t realized, just think of somewhere to go” Spike said to him feeling impatient.

Then Twilight picked him up “What are you doing Spike? You’re not helping here!” Twilight whispered at him a bit angry.

“Sorry Twi, but unlike you I want to get on a ride, no matter what” Spike answered her. Then Sora saw Pinkie, Fluttershy and Rarity going out of the teacups attraction then the teenagers and the dog went with them to say hello.

“Oh look girls, it’s Sora, Twilight and Spike” Pinkie said with her usual smile.

“Hey girls” Sora greeted them with a smile of his own.

“Hello you three” Rarity greeted them.

“Hi guys” Fluttershy greeted them as well “And y-you Sora” She timidly said to him a bit blushed. Deep down, Rarity and Fluttershy complained a bit that Sora went with Twilight and not with one of them.

“Are you guys having fun?” Pinkie asked them.

“More or less, it’s just I can’t decide where we should go” Sora said as he shrugged.

“Maybe you should try the tea cups attractions, it’s fun after awhile you get in, if you don’t mind me saying it” Fluttershy said to him with a smile.

“She’s not much into attractions, but it is a good suggestion” Rarity said to him with a smile as well.

“Hmm, I don’t know i’m not convinced, I like strong emotion experiences” Sora said to her “Hey Pinkie, got any suggestions?”

“I know exactly what are you looking for, just look there” Pinkie said to him with a smile as she pointed toward the roller coaster.

“Of course, the roller coaster!” Sora said with an excited smile “How didn’t I think about it before? That’s one of my favorite attractions, let’s go there!”

“Finally you decide and I like your idea, let’s go there” Spike said to him with a big smile as well excited as well. But Twilight had a scared face, unlike Sora, that attraction scared her too much.

“Don’t worry Twilight, I know that you’re afraid of that attraction, and that’s why you should go with Sora, you could hug him while you’re riding it, it’s your chance to get closer to him” Pinkie whispered her with a sly smile which made her blush

“I was thinking the same, c’mon Twi, you’ll be okay and it’ll be fun” Spike said to her still with his arms crossed cheering her to be closer to Sora which made her more blushed.

“O-okay if you say so” Twilight said still blushed feeling a bit unsure about the idea as she rubbed her right arm.

“Okay then, guess we’ll see ya later, c’mon guys” Sora said with a smile as he began to walk toward the roller coaster. Then with a nod Spike and Twilight followed suit to the attraction, as for the three other girls, Pinkie had a proud smile knowing that she helped Twilight, as for Fluttershy she was wishing it would be her the one that goes with Sora, as for Rarity she crossed her arms a bit jealous that Twilight went with Sora.

Lucky for her” Rarity and Fluttershy thought wishing that one of them would be in the place of Twilight.

“C’mon girls, we have much more fun ahead!” Pinkie said with a big smile to her friends.

“Okay” The two girls said at the same time and they took off.

Sora, Twilight and Spike were about to enter the roller coaster, Sora and Spike were excited but Twilight was still afraid to enter, but the thought of her hugging Sora was more than enough to convince her to do it, but even though when they were about to enter, Twilight just stopped and Sora noticed this.

“Hey what’s wrong Twily?” Sora asked her.

“W-well i-it’s just that…” She began but she was too nervous to finish her line, she didn’t want Sora to think of her as a coward or something like that.

“Oh I get it, you’re scared, right?” Sora guessed what she was about to say.

“W-well, yeah” She said to him ashamed with a blush on her face as she looked down and rubbed her right arm.

“You see Sora, unlike you, Twilight doesn’t like too much for strong emotional experiences” Spike explained to him ”But it’s alright Twi, it’s safer when you’re with your friends, right Sora?”

“Yeah, and don’t worry about this, if you’re scared i’ll protect you, you’re my friend and I always make sure that my friends are safe” Sora said to her with a warm smile to her that made her even more blushed at the kind words Sora said and that smile that, even though she doesn’t admit it, she loves to see his face “Just grab my hand and let’s go in” He said to her keeping his smile as he extended his right hand in front of her which made her even more blushed, just the thought of holding his hand made her so nervous that she could act rather clumsy or being like paralyzed, but still, Twilight moved her left hand shaking and a bit doubtful about it by the nervousness and when her hand was close enough, to her surprise, Sora grabbed her hand still keeping his smile, the sensation of his hand made Twilight calm down a bit.

His hand...it feels warm and strong” Twilight thought as she felt the hand of Sora as her blush got deeper.

“I see that you’re more calm” Sora said to her still with the same smile and Twilight smiled him back with a timid smile still very blushed “So, are you ready to go in?”

“Y-yeah, let’s go” Twilight answered him keeping her smile as she nodded still blushed.

“Yeah!! This is going to be great!!” Spike declared as he ran into the attraction and then Sora and Twilight went into the attraction holding the hand of the other, walking with him like that made her make an in love smile, since, even though she doesn’t want to admit it, she has strong emotions for him and holding his hand, makes her feel like she’s in the clouds.

The 3 of them were now on the roller coaster ride on the first wagon, Twilight was right beside Sora and Spike was sitting on her lap. As the ride was rising on the rails Sora and Spike were getting more excited, Twilight on other hand was getting more and more scared and nervous as they were getting closer to the top, Sora and Spike were trying to calm her down, by giving her palms on her shoulders or telling her to breath deeply, being right beside him made her a bit calm, but she was still scared as they were getting near the top.

“Still scared?” Sora asked her looking that she was shaking a bit and she was holding the security bar very tight, then she looked at him and nodded to say yes, then Sora gave a chuckle to her as he grabbed her left arm and surrounding himself with it and he then held Twilight’s wrist with his right hand, this made her face nearly red.

“Wh-wh-what a-are you doing?” Twilight asked still with the same face shocked by this.

“To make you feel safer” Sora said to her keeping his smile, once again Twilight smiled him back with a timid smile still with her face blushed, she was now feeling in the clouds, holding him with her left arm made her feel very happy and safe, so much that she forgot that they were rising on the mountain, and without noticing they reached the top, and then she saw that they were on the top now about to send descend and her eyes got widened.

“This is going to be great!!” Spike said excited and Sora was also excited, but Twilight’s face was saying that she was very scared, then the ride began to descend at high speeds.

“AHH!!!” The people on the ride yelled as the ride was descending, some of scared, some of excited, including Sora, Twilight and Spike, the boy and the dog were yelling by how fun it was, but Twilight was yelling by the fear that she could fall, so much that she used her right arm to hug Sora, it was the only thing that crossed her mind to be safer, the ride was going in all directions, up, down, left and right, even into a loop, all of this was too much fun for Sora and Spike, but all of this made Twilight even more frightened and tightened her grip on Sora. The 3 of them were now exiting of the rid, Spike was feeling a bit dizzy as for Twilight she was panting a bit glad that it ended, Sora just walked out like it was nothing.

“That was super fun!” Sora said with his usual big smile “Wasn’t it guys?”

“You said it!” Spike said with a big smile, pointing at him with his paw.

“Huff...It was... intense, but it was kinda fun, you were right guys, it’s better when you’re with your friends” Twilight said to Sora with a smile a bit blushed as she rubbed the back of her head.

“See? We told you that you’ll have fun” Sora said to her with a smile as he put his hands behind his head.

“Yeah, thank you Sora, I felt better when you were there at my side” Twilight said to him with a smile blushed as she played with her hair.

“No problem Twily” Sora said to her keeping his smile. Then everyone else arrived to where the three of them were.

“Guys!” Sora greeted them.

“Hey Sora” Riku greeted him as he was drinking a soda.

“Hi Twilight” Sunset greeted her.

“Howdy guys” Applejack greeted them while she and Rainbow ate caramelized apples.

“So, tell me guys, did you have fun on the roller coaster?” Pinkie asked Sora, Twilight and Spike with a smile.

“Yeah, we did, but Twilight hugged me a bit too tight” Sora said as he rubbed his left forearm “You’re stronger than you look Twily”

“Hehe Sorry” Twilight apologized with him as she rubbed the back of her head with a shamed smile.

“Hey, I see that you have a plushie there Sunset, did you win a game for it” Rainbow asked her seeing the plushie in Sunset’s arms.

“Actually…”She begun “Riku won it for me” she finished as a deep blush appeared on both Sunset’s and Riku’s faces.

“Don’t say anything about it” Riku said still a bit blushed and bit angry with his arms crossed seeing a grin on Sora’s face.

“I wasn’t going to say anything” Sora said with a sarcastic tone still with the grin on his face.

Then Twilight imagined how it would be if Sora would win a plushie for her, just imagining that made her smile with an in love expression very blushed.

“Um Twilight?” Fluttershy called her bringing her back to reality.

“Huh? What?” Twilight asked.

“You seem lost in thought Twi” Spike said in Fluttershy’s arms.

“Well, I see that you boys are having fun here, am I right?” Pinkie asked to Sora and Riku.

“Yeah” Sora said with a nod and with a smile.

“Of course” Riku said with a nod smiling as well.

“Glad to hear that, but this ain’t over yet, the night’s still young, and we still have plenty of fun to go with it” Rainbow said to the boys with a smile.

“Yeah” The two boys said with a smile on their faces.

“Well, what are ya waiting for? Let’s keep up with the fun!!” Pinkie declared with her big smile.

“Yeah!” Everyone else said with a smile on their faces, then the night of fun continued for the teenagers and the talking dog, they have lots of fun riding in different attractions, playing the games and spending time with each other, making their bonds stronger, they also ate some snacks and took pictures to preserve the moments forever, those were definitely moments that the group of friends will never forget, especially for 4 of them. They were now at the wheel of fortune, the same groups were in separate góndolas around the noria, they were enjoying the ride, especially when they reached the top to have a clear view of the park and the starry night.(Music Stops)

Sunset and Riku were on one of the gondolas looking at their surroundings, they were slowing rising on the wheel, not so far from the top, however the two of them barely looking at each other, their faces have blushes that never leaves, the two of them looked at themselves in a timid way, even Sunset sometimes hid her face in her plushie, since being up there, completely alone with an environment of the starry night was making the scene romantic, they could even feel the magic and love in the air, the only problem was that they were too shy that none of them could make a move, Riku couldn't since he never felt something like that and he didn’t have any idea of what to do, afraid he could mess things up with Sunset. Sunset on other hand she has handled this kind of situation before but it was different, since Riku’s not like any other boy and she’s truly in love with him, being with him like that got her so nervous that she was also afraid of messing things up with him.

I have to think of something, being like this with her makes me feel so awkward that I can feel the weight of the world on my shoulders, I have to say something, anything, whatever that can start a conversation, as long as I don’t get to something personal for her, it’ll be fine” Riku thought still with the blush on his face trying to know what to say to her, it was truly a beautiful scene there, but not talking with each other was making it a bit awkward “But I don’t get why am I getting so nervous? And why am I still blushing around her? Is this a way to say that i’m meant to be with her?” Riku wasn’t just some nervous around Sunset, even though he can control it at some point. he was also confused about his feelings, feelings that he never felt before, still trying to figure out if his feelings for her so he could finally have control over it.

Okay Sunset, this is your chance to tell the boy from your dreams how you feel. I just have to think how to say it to him and hope he will accept me” Sunset thought determined to confess her feelings to the boy she loves, then she quickly looked at Riku and then hid her face in her plushie once again with her face heated as an inferno “Agh! I can’t! I just can’t tell him! Why can’t I tell him that I love him?! Guess being out of the game so long makes one forgot how to play it. What am I going to do? I need help” She was like Fluttershy sometimes when it comes to Riku, for her, he wasn't just a muscled good looking guy, also smart, good hearted and a hero, and most of all the only one that truly understands her, since he was just like her, she knew in her heart that they are meant to be soul mates, but she’s not ready yet to confess her feelings and expects to respond back with Riku feeling the same, Sunset only looked down a bit disappointed in herself, to not have the bravery to do it.

“Um uh. Nice view, right?” Riku said trying to make a conversation still blushed, since they were now at the top of the attraction.

“Huh? Oh yeah, it’s a nice view from up here” Sunset said to him with a nervous smile on her face, still blushed and they just turned their gaze to the panorama.

“So um, you ever do this kind of thing before?” Riku asked her, for some strange reason, being in this state, didn’t let him think well, there wasn’t too much ideas for topics in his mind.

“Well, yeah, with my friends” Sunset answered him, feeling that he meant something else.

“Okay, but I mean, in your last relationship” Riku said, being more specific, even though he felt that asking that to her wasn’t the greatest idea he had, but he couldn't help the curiosity of know how it was when she dated Flash.

“Oh, well no, actually I was the one in control of the relationship, we didn't do the typical couple stuff, back when I thought that Flash was cute and stuff, but now I know that he wasn’t too much happy with me, if I would be different, then things would be different now” Sunset explained to him as she shrugged “But I think it was for the best, if I would be with someone so mean as the way I was I would do the same, not that I miss him or anything, I just think of him as a friend, more or less”

“So in short, an one sided relationship huh?” Riku said to her “Sorry if i’m bothering you with this question, it’s just that I felt curious about you and Flash, I could ask him, but I haven’t see him too much” He explained half-lying, he actually wanted to know enough from Flash’s side, he also wanted hear the Sunset’s side.

“No no, you’re not bothering me, we’re friends and you can ask me anything” Sunset said to him waving her right hand side to side and then put it on his shoulder with a smile “Why did I just call him ‘friend’?! You’ll lose him Sunset!!” She thought regretting of referring to him as a friend.

“Heh. Yeah, you’re right Sunny, we are friends and I know that you trust me as much as I trust you, so we can talk about anything” Riku said to her with a smile, and sunset smiled as well, then Riku then turned his gaze to the panorama and when he did, Sunset slammed her face again in her plushie still regretting for calling Riku ‘friend’ supposing that what he just said was because of that, then when Riku turned his gaze toward her she smiled trying to what she just did “Strange. It feels different when I think about Sunny as a friend, it feels odd and wrong, unlike any other friend I had until now and again I have that feeling that I messed something up with her, the more i’m into my new feelings, the more I realized that there’s a side of me I didn’t even know I have, a side that only goes out when Sunny is around, I hope with time I figure this out” Riku thought as he looked at Sunset.

“Um. Hey it’s a beautiful night tonight, right?” Sunset said to him with a smile changing the topic.

“Yeah, the stars in the skies makes the night beautiful and it reminds me that i’m not alone, no matter the world, no matter how far, my friends are with me, the ones from home and those that I have in other worlds” Riku said with a warm smile as he looked at the night sky, Sunset could hear Riku the whole night without being bored, the smile with the blush on her face said it.

“Yeah, I like to watch the stars before going to sleep, it’s very pretty to watch” Sunset said to him keeping her smile.

“Heh, another thing we share then, I also do the same, actually sometimes Sora and I just lay down on the sand and watch the stars by the beach, back at home” Riku said to him with a smile, he couldn’t help but smile that he and Sunset also share another thing.

“Well, some people also do it, not just you and I” Sunset said to him with a smile as she shrugged “Why did I just say that?! I’m an expert with friendship stuff, i’m horrible when it comes to winning the heart of a boy if i’m on my own” She thought regretting what she just said, she couldn’t help saying things like that, inside she’s so nervous that she couldn’t think of what to say to him, that’s because the wrong words escaped from her mouth.

“Yeah, but you know what’s funny? I actually never met someone that I shared a lot in common with, until I met you, you know ‘cause we share a lot of things in common and it’s a bit strange, but it also feels nice that I have someone that I share so much with I mean with my friends at home I didn't share so much in common with them but they’re still my friends, but like i’m glad that we share so many things in common, it’s nice to know that, i’m not saying that we’re the exact same, we just share a lot of things in common” Riku said with a smile as he shrugged a bit blushed, hearing him saying that makes Sunset blushed once again.

“Y-yeah, I also feel the same, friendship is not about sharing things in common, but you’re right, it’s nice know that we share so much things in common” Sunset said to him still blushed with a smile on her face “Okay, i’ll try to say something related with love to him, I can do that” She thought trying to calm down herself “Hey Riku, remember when you poked my forehead with your fingers on monday?”

“Oh you mean this” Riku said with a smile in his face as he poked her forehead with his two left fingers just like the last time, which made her very blushed.

“Yeah, that” She said still very blushed with a timid smile as she rubbed her forehead with her left hand “You said that you did that to those who are special to you, right?”

“Y-yeah, I told you that you are, also…” Riku began, as the blush showed up in his face feeling a bit shy “You’re important to me”

“R-really?” Sunset asked him surprised of Riku just told her as a deep blush appeared on her face

“Y-yeah, I mean all of my friends matters so much to me, but you’re different, I feel that you’re one of the most important people in my life” Riku to her as the blush on his face got deeper and rubbed the back of his head timidly.

“Wow...Thanks Riku” Sunset thanked her with a smile on her face still blushed.

“Um Heh. No pro-” Riku was cut off by something that suddenly happens. Sunset gave him once again a hug that makes his face get nearly red and standing still like being frozen.

“This is my way to say that you’re also special and one of the most important people in my life” She said to him with an in love smile still blushed as she kept hugging him.

“...Thanks, not many people say that about me” Riku said to her with a warm smile as he hugged her back still blushed. Then they let go of each other and looked the other way timidly still blushed.

“I’m glad I got to meet you” The two of them said at the same time, which surprised each other making them blush once again and looked to the other side with a timid smile.

I might not know clearly if this is love what i’m feeling, but I do like the feeling, it’s warm and nice, only time will tell if it’s truly love toward her, but, i’m beginning to like-no to love the idea, me and her… together” Riku thought with a smile on his face beginning to have thoughts of Sunset and himself as he took a quick glance to her then looked at the other side with a blush on his face, Riku was now accepting that he was feeling something strong for Sunset.

Well I had to begin with something, something is something, I just hope that I might wake some interest in him, but i’m beginning to think that he might feel the same thing I feel for him” Sunset thought with a smile on her face having hope that Riku might feel the same as her, and so their gondola begun to go down on the ride.(Music stops)

***

Sora, Twilight and Spike were on the gondola behind Riku’s and Sunset’s, they were about to reach the top of the ride, once again Twilight’s face was blushed to no end, and she was so nervous that she couldn’t talk to Sora, She just kept looking in all directions with quick glances at Sora, Spike was on her lap and he tried to calm her down, Sora sometimes tried to start a conversation and Twilight just answered once again with short words or with her head, Sora then just kept looking at the panorama that the 3 of them liked, the starry night and the clear view of the park. In Twilight’s head she couldn’t understand why she’s now acting in that way when it comes to Sora, it wasn’t like that before, she thought it would be the location that makes this different, she’s still not accepting the possibility that she’s feeling affection for him, during the week she got to know him so well as the rest of her friends, she knows that Sora can be lazy and that he’s not a morning person unlike her, even though she saw him early at the school, Sora explained to her that Riku was the one who woke him up, By now she knows that he’s like an opposite of her that acts and thinks opposite of her, she’s a shy scientist, Sora’s a social adventure, she couldn’t think of much things they have in common. Why in the world would she have feelings for him? She couldn’t understand how she feels for Sora, it was making her head a mess.

Ugh! What is wrong with me?! Sora’s just my FRIEND! Why am I being like this when i’m around him?! I can’t just get what’s happening with me” Twilight thought being annoyed with herself for being acting like this with Sora the whole night “It can't be that I like him that way” She then looked at Sora looking forward and a blush appeared on her face once again “Can it?

“Twi?” Spike called her bringing her back to reality.

“Huh? What?” Twilight asked.

“You seem kinda lost in thought girl” Spike said to her.

“Is there something bothering you Twily?” Sora asked her.

“N-no, you’re not bothering. I-i mean i’m not bothering, I mean, nope, everything’s fine” She nervously answered him with a sheepish smile once again blushed, which made Sora kinda confused by her answer.

Sometimes I don’t get that girl, maybe it’s just some girl issue, one of the few things I didn’t deal with are girls problems, better not try to involve that” Sora thought trying to pass out the weird way that Twilight was acting.

How come everytime I say something to him I get all clumsy!?” Twilight thought ashamed of what she just said “Could it be that I am feeling something for him? I mean in science, they say opposites attract each other. could it be the same with love?”

Poor Twilight, she doesn’t know how to act on her feelings for Sora” Spike said feeling bad for his owner.

“Say guys, isn't it the night pretty?” Sora asked to his friends looking at the night sky with a smile.

“Sure it is Sora” Spike said to him with a smile looking at the sky as well.

“Y-yeah, it is” Twilight said with a smile as well looking at the starry sky too, then Twilight took breath and then let it out “Okay, calm down Twilight, just don’t say something dumb and everything’s gonna be fine” She thought calming herself down “Um looks like you like to watch the stars at night” She said to him wanting to make a conversation with him.

“Yeah, I do, every time I can I like to just sit down and watch the stars at night, the best thing is that all the worlds share the same sky and that the stars are the same, no matter where I am” Sora said to her with a smile.

“So true” Twilight said to him with a smile, she was struggling inside to keep herself controlled, but it was worth the effort she was making, she was conversing with him like before and she could take the chance to know more about him, in this case what he likes.

“But it feels different from back home, I just don’t know why, but it’s nicer being by the beach looking at the starts laying on the soft sand” Sora said with a smile remembering the nights when he and his friends looked at the stars at the night before going home.

“Maybe because there’s no place like home” She said to him with a smile, she was glad of this, they were talking and Sora was glad that for once in awhile she was not acting weird, Spike with a proud smile made a gesture like a thumbs-up with his paws and he decided to not talk so the 2 of them could talk calmly.

“Yeah, you’re right Twily, it’s been a long while since I watched the stars at home, most of the time I did it with Riku before we go home” Sora said to her keeping his smile.

“Oh W-well I also like to watch the stars from my window, with or without my telescope” Twilight said with a smile blushed, struggling to not say something dumb.

“Heh, looks like we have something in common” Sora said to her with a smile “I knew we’ll eventually found something that we both like” He was glad about that since their friends he could find something that both he and she likes.

“Hehehehe, yeah” Twilight said with a nervous smile still blushed as she played with her hair “We have something in common!!” She thought very happy to know that “Wait. Why am I so happy for that? The more i’m with Sora, the more I realized that I don’t know well about myself” She thought confused about her feelings.

“Hey, Twily, are you okay?” Sora asked her seeing her blush “Do you have fever? ’Cuz your face’s red” Sora said as he put his left hand on her forehead to check if she had a fever, which made her face more reder.

“Y-yeah, i’m fine, perfectly fine!” She said with a nervous smile still very blushed as she moved his hand away from her forehead “Don’t lose control, just keep calm” She thought trying to keep herself calm.

“Okay” He said to her “Twily, can I ask you something?” Sora asked her.

“Um sure, friends can talk about everything as long they have trust for each other, right?” She said to him with a smile.

“Right. Okay, I hope not to bother you with my question, but. How was being at Crystal Prep Academy?” Sora asked her, which surprised her “The only thing I know that it was harsh and you were alone”

“W-well, yeah it was, I had no friends there, I only focused on doing my duties, back then I only had my family, Spike and Dean Cadance. My parents thought that being there would be the best for me, but it turns out it was a terrible mistake” She explained to him, trying to not get depressed.

“I see, welp parents can be wrong sometimes too, but things are different now, you have us, your freinds” He said to her with a smile “Sorry if i’ve bothered you with my question”

“No no, it’s okay, I know that you only want to know more about me, and I know that when i’m sad you can cheer me up” Twilight said to him with a smile.

“You know me well” Sora said to her with his usual smile, which made Twilight a bit blushed.

“Hehe, yeah” She said keeping her smile “Hey Sora there’s something that I wanted to ask you”

“Sure, go ahead” Sora said to her.

“Well, I know that you travel the whole universe saving worlds and all, but do you miss the islands?” Twilight asked, wanting to know more about him and his homeworld.

“Always, both me and Riku miss our friends there and our parents and even though the islands are kinda small it’s a beautiful world” Sora said to her as he looked to the sky missing his world.

“I don’t have a doubt about it, I wish I could see that world” Twilight said to him with a smile on her face.

“Maybe you could, after all’s over I could take you to visit the islands” Sora said to her with a smile.

“Would you?” She asked him and Sora nodded keeping his smile “Thank you Sora” She thanked him with a smile of her own.

“No problem Twily” Sora said to her keeping his smile.

“Hey Sora, can I ask you something else?” Twilight asked him.

“Of course, you can ask me anything, remember that I trust you and you can trust me” Sora said to her with a smile.(Music stops)

“Can you tell me more about that girl Kairi?” Twilight asked him, for a strange reason, she wanted to know his relationship with Kairi.

“Oh sure, like I told you before she’s my best friend for a long time, 11 years since we met” Sora explained to her a bit blushed by remembering Kairi. “We’re a trio, Riku, me and her, the 3 of us have always been together, doing things together, dreaming together about going to the outside world, always the 3 of us, but of course as you can see, that things changed, we didn’t have the chance to be together for that long, for now it’s just me and Riku”

“You 3 must have good time” Twilight said to him feeling a bit sad for him, it was almost like that she could feel a bit of his sadness and how much he misses her, but for some strange reason she was feeling a bit bad knowing that about Kairi.

“Yeah, we have” Sora said to her “The funny thing about her is that she’s not from the islands, she came from a world called Radiant Garden, after a meteor shower she arrived to the islands, it’s unknown how, we only suppose that back then something terrible happened that something or someone sent her to the islands”

“And she never got back?” Twilight asked him.

“Just now, she’s training her keyblade skills with my other friends, but her life was built on the islands, she didn’t want to leave for good” Sora answered her.

“I don’t blame her, I would do the same” Twilight said to him.

“Yeah, I wish she would be here, so the 3 of us would finally be on a mission, like we always wanted” Sora said to her feeling sad, Twilight couldn’t avoid the necessity to help him, he helped her before, seeing him sad hurts her very badly.

“Oh Sora, don’t be sad, there would be another chance later on” Twilight said to him trying to make him feel better “I remember your thing is to always be happy, not sad”

“Heh, yeah, sorry, it’s just you know, Kairi’s is important to me, more than anything” Sora explained to her feeling a bit better, Twilight for some reason felt a bit disappointed hearing him say that about Kairi once again.

“Sounds like you care a lot about her” Twilight said to him, she was feeling sad, but she knew she that it would be wrong feeling selfish about Sora, he has the right to have other friends, that also include girls, that was she thought, but her heart was telling her that it wasn’t just that that was bothering her “Why am I feeling like this? Could it be that i’m jealous of Kairi? Right now I need advice from Cadence, Sora can be with other girls, but when I think about I don’t like it at all, could it really be that I might like him in that way?” Twilight thought thinking about the possibility that she might feel attraction for Sora “But from some reason I have the necessity to know about Sora and his relationship with Kairi, then i’ll ask if he feels something for her” Twilight wanted to know how Sora feels for Kairi, it wasn’t something she thought, rather something she feels that she has to know “Hey Sora, you can be honest with me, you can trust me anything, so tell me the truth. Is Kairi your girlfriend?”

“No, she’s not, but I wish that though, i’ve been having strong feelings for her since a long time and I also know that she cares for me the same as I do for her, my feelings for are so strong that without them I wouldn’t be able to do the majority of the things I did in the past, she was the main reason that pushed me to go further on my previous journeys” Sora explained to her with a blush and a soft smile, Twilight was feeling a bit relieved that it wasn’t really what she thought, but still a bit disappointed and jealous about Kairi “But, sometimes I think that, it’s better off this way”

“Huh? Why?” Twilight asked confused, Sora’s still her friend, at least she could do for him is hear his problems and try to help him.

“There’s always something getting in the way, fist time I have to be away from her for a year, then I have to leave again to the keyblade master exam, now she’s the one who goes away to train, even though we’re best friends, since last year, there always a reason for us to be separated from each other” Sora explained as he got depressed, Twilight was surprised by this “Maybe it’s better for us to be just friends, I said she cares for me the same as I do for her, but I guess that doesn’t mean that she feels the same way for me that I do for her”

“What would you think that?” Twilight asked him, she was worried for him, seeing him like that, she has to help him somehow “Maybe she does feel the same way for you, think about it well”

“Well, maybe, she was always waiting for me, and to make sure I will always return, she always gave me this every time I left” Sora said as he took out Kairi’s lucky charm from his pockets.

“A star made of seashells?” She asked looked to the looking charm.

“Yeah, it’s a lucky charm, it’s supposed to be made to make sure people important for each other are kept together, so before my first journey, Kairi made hers and gave it to me, so she would be and to give it back to her” Sora explained to her with a soft smile.

“That’s sweet of her and it’s a pretty luck charm” Twilight said to him with a smile “See? She might really feel something for you” Twilight said even though she was feeling something for Sora, like Kairi, he wanted him to be happy, no matter if it’s not with her, if he’s happy she would be happy.

“Yeah, maybe you’re right Twily, but what if it doesn’t work out in the end? What if even after all’s over there would be something else getting in the way? It could ruin our friendship and I could hurt her, and that’s the last thing I would do to a dear friend of mine” Sora said to her feeling depressed once again.

“Oh Sora, don’t worry about that for now, you will know about that when the time’s right, something is telling me it would be like that” Twilight said to him with a smile trying to make him feel better as she put her right hand on his shoulder.

“Heh, yeah, I guess you’re right Twily, thanks” Sora thanked her with his usual smile.

“There, that’s the Sora I know” Twilight said to him with a smile on her face, she really likes it when Sora smiled at her.(Music stops)

“You really are a good friend Twily, thanks for listening to me I feel better now about that topic” Sora said to her keeping his smile, hearing him say that she was a good friend it made her blush a bit.

“You really think that about me?” Twilight asked him still a bit blushed.

“Yeah you are, actually you’re a bit different now, you’re more cheerful” Sora said to him keeping his smile which made her a bit more blushed.

“R-really?” Twilight asked him and Sora nodded at her keeping his smile.

“Yup, that’s what happens when you’re surrounded by good friends, like Riku, me Sunset and the others” Sora said to her keeping his smile.

“And don’t forget me Twi” Spike said to her with a smile.

“Heh, yeah, you’re right Sora, it means alot coming from you” Twilight said to him with a smile a bit blushed “I’m glad that you trust me with that about Kairi”

“Yeah, and don’t think that just because we’ve been friends for a short time, that doesn’t mean that you’re not important to me, in fact, you’re one of my most important people in my life” Sora said to her with a warm smile which made her even a bit more blushed.

“R-really?” Twilight asked her still blushed and Sora nodded at her keeping his smile “Wow Thanks”

“No prob Twily” Sora said to her keeping his smile. Then the 3 of them just kept looking forward as they began to go down on the ride.

I’m very glad that Sora’s my friend, maybe one of my best friends, we trust each other and we can expect help from the other, I now know that Sora is feeling something for Kairi, but he’s not so sure, I know it would be selfish of me to separate them, but maybe, just maybe I do have a chance with him…” Twilight thought now accepting that she was also feeling affection for Sora as she took a quick glare to him and then look at the other side blushed as she played with her hair.

It seems that the night was going well for the Sora, Riku and their new friends. However on the shadows there were 4 shadowy figures with evil intentions to ruin the night for our heroes…(Music stops)

To be Continued...