• Published 2nd Nov 2015
  • 8,590 Views, 519 Comments

Kingdom Hearts: Heart of the Twilight - Sora Sentry



When Sci Twilight met a boy, her darkness will shine by a light that she never seen, the emptiness of her heart will be fill and a brand-new feeling will be born within it...

  • ...
23
 519
 8,590

Chapter 12: Part 1, The Sweetest Dream

The group of friends on their way back home were stopped by a member of Organization XIII, one that Sora and Riku know so well, the one who dragged Flash in the darkness, Saix. The Seeker of Darkness was in front of the teenagers with his sinister intentions to achieve the goal of his master, but Sora is in his way…

“...I don’t know what Lea sees in you, but he still has hope in you, so I won’t give up on you either” Sora said to him with a determined frown remembering what Lea told him about his former friend Isa, the others except for Riku were confused at what Sora meant, but at his words Saix only drew an evil smile on his face as if he was mocking him.

“Lea you say? He doesn't mean anything to me now and i’ve abandoned that name long ago, ‘Isa’ doesn’t exist anymore” Saix said keeping the smile which only made Sora and Riku madder at him “My master showed me something better than this pathetic universe, something that it was worthier than that, a perfect future for us, his followers”

“I can’t believe that I let myself being tricked by someone like you, you used me!” Flash said at him extremely mad at him which only made him laugh evilly.

“Flash, you should understand by now, we do whatever it takes to achieve our goal, the fact of making use of you was only one way to achieve it” Saix said to him never dropping his evil smile, which only made Flash madder at him.

“That’s enough!” Sora yelled at him furious as he summoned his keyblade and got ready to fight “I won’t let you use and hurt my friends anymore, you’ll pay of what you did to Flash!”

“Hehe Sora only you would make it this far in one piece, or should I call you by your other name?” Saix said to him still having the evil smile on his face which made the rest except for Sora and Riku confused.

“I won’t let you trick me anymore, your mind games won’t work on me” Sora said to him very angry at him.

“Wait! Are you going to face him alone?” Twilight asked him worried.

“Don’t worry about me, I defeated him before” Sora said to her with a smile “I’ll be fine”

“I see that you care for her, but why do you even bother with her? She’s worth nothing, her life is meaningless” Saix said to him with a serious face, which made everyone madder at him, but terrified Twilight.

“Shut up! She’s NOT useless!” Sora said furious at him “I took you down 2 times before, looks like you're begging for a 3rd one”

“Heh, you remember the first one, I thought you wouldn’t” The seeker of darkness said to him with a dark smile.

“I wasn’t born yesterday, I remember everything you did to me” Sora said to him still mad at him.

“Then you must remember that we don’t accept traitors” Saix said to him with a serious tone.

“Enough talk” Sora said to him ready to fight him again.(Music Stops)

“Then let’s make it short and sweet” Saix finished as he summoned his giant claymore.

“Guys, watch over the girls!” Sora said to Riku and Flash and they nodded in understanding, then Sora dashed toward him but then Saix raised his hands toward the sky and began to float in the air as his claymore spun behind him.

“Do you feel it, the moon’s power?” He said as he was letting the moonlight shine down on him charging himself “Moon, shine down!” He shouted as he glowed in a dark blue aura and then he dived against Sora which stopped in his tracks seeing him going berserk with his eyes a bit wide “Be gone!!” He yelled at him while diving at him and then he slammed his claymore against Sora unleashing a powerful burst of wind and shockwaves of energy raising a big cloud of dust.

“Sora!!” Sora’s friends yelled him, seeing this, Saix was smiling evilly seeing that he striked Sora with his claymore, but when the dust dispelled he was nowhere to be found, Saix failed his attack.

“What!?” He said furiously seeing that Sora wasn’t there and his friends were surprised, but relieved.

“Up here!” Sora called him and Saix raised his head seeing that he was flying in the sky as a bright red sparkling aura was surrounding him, then it disappeared, he turned into his pegasus form, turns out Sora transformed in a matter of seconds before Saix dealt his attack on Sora and with his great speed he flew out of the way, Sora’s friends smiled glad seeing him in one piece “Did you forgot that I can fly now?” Sora asked him with a frown, which only made Saix even more furious at him

“Rrgg! Ingrate!!!” He shouted him while throwing his claymore at Sora which he was able to avoid with no effort, then Sora dived quickly against him “Move Aside!!!” He yelled at him furiously while summoning more claymores and throwing them at Sora which he avoided really quickly, Saix them jumped against Sora while he was close enough to the ground, he tried to strike him with his claymore in his hand, but Sora blocked it with his keyblade, then taking the chance Sora grabbed his arm with his free hand and spun very quickly and then he threw him against them ground very hard cracking it letting his claymore fly into the air, that Sora grabbed it with his left hand and then flew quickly at him, when he stood up he called for another claymore, ready to receive him, but he disappeared right in front of his eyes, that he took by surprises, then Sora reappeared right in front of himself, meaning that he dashed so fast that Saix didn’t see him, leaving him no chance of counterattack, Sora then used the claymore on his hand to slam Saix into the air and then he used it to perform a rapid combo finishing sending him against the ground hard again and Sora then threw the claymore he was using against Saix to deal more damage cause a puff of dust to rise again while Sora softly landed, then Saix jumped out of the dust reaching Sora quickly which to the surprise of everyone else, Sora didn’t even react at this “Fool” Saix said to him with a smile before landing his attack, but Sora blocked really quickly with his keyblade as if it was nothing, which took him as well as everyone else by surprise, Saix eyes widened by this.

“Wing push!” Sora shouted to use one of his attacks the Wing Push, Sora moved his wings very quickly generating a powerful wind burst that sent Saix flying away, the others were impressed by Sora’s counterattack, he seems that he could take on Saix with not much trouble.

“I misjudged you once again…” Saix said as he stood up again.

“Just as always” Sora said as he flew toward him quickly. Saix tried to attack him with a smacking attack, but Sora blocked him with his keyblade again.

“I want to see you die fighting Sora” He said to him in a dark tone while trying to push Sora to the ground.

“Not Today!” Sora shouted, then he dashed rapidly above Saix trying to use Blitz but Saix blocked him with his claymore, then the two of them began to clash weapons several times trying to dealt a strike, Saix was blocking Sora’s slashes, but he was too fast for him that Sora manages to blow of his claymore from his hand into the air, which he grabbed with his free hand and threw it at him, Saix was able to catch it before it hit him, but it pushed him back a bit away, Saix got really angry at Sora who landed on the ground then he extended his hands toward the night sky.

“Moon give me power!” He shouted as he was charging energy from the moonlight.

“I don’t think so!” Sora said before flying at him to stop him, but then an idea crossed his mind and gave a confident smile, then Sora flew to the sky very quickly.

“What is he doing?” Flash asked seeing him flying away.

“I saw him fight Saix before, he knowns what he’s doing” Riku said to him, then Sora reached a nearby cloud in the sky, remembering that he is able to control the clouds and as a result the weather he pushed it right above Saix and then everyone understood what was he doing, Saix then saw him doing it and he was unable to charge energy.

“What?! You!!” Saix said furiously at Sora right below the cloud which was having a confident smile on his face.

“The weather report of today is: a very cloudy night for today with 100% of a…” He began making fun of Saix keeping the smile as he raised his keyblade into the air where the cloud was above him “Thunderstorm!!” Sora shouted to use a new spell, the Thunderstorm, Sora casts a Thundaga spell over the cloud above him making it then rain down lots of lightning bolts bigger and more powerful than the thundaga, Saix couldn’t avoid the spell in time, the lightning fell so fast that it didn’t give him time to react, the hit was so powerful that it sent Saix away and crashing against the ground so hard cracking it, almost making a crater, as for the land where the bolts landed it was so powerful that it left a crater, then they saw Saix was standing up still a bit stunned from the attack, he saw to his surprise Sora flying right in front of him about to land a strike with his keyblade, Saix blocked him with his claymore, but Sora’s attack and speed were too powerful that it began to push him back very quickly.

“It’s over!” Sora shouted as he moved his keyblade to push Saix against the ground, he couldn’t resist his attack than it ended up slamming him against the ground with a powerful wind bust raising another poof of dust, which Sora came out of it and kept floating a bit distant waiting to see what’s next, the others were impressed by Sora and his powerful attacks.

“Sora is really good under pressure, it was a good idea to use a cloud to attack that guy” Twilight said with a smile on her face a bit blushed “When it comes to fighting he’s a really fast thinker”

“Yeah and his super duper fast and powerful, that guy couldn’t resist him” Pinkie said with a excited smile.

“Saix is done, Sora’s got ‘im” Flash said with a smile as well.

“But it’s not over yet, guys like Saix don’t give up until the bitter end” Riku said to his friends, then when the dust died down it was there Saix standing on his feet panting hard then Sora landed quickly a bit away from him.

“You just don’t give up, do you?” Sora said to him with a confident smile drawn on his face that only made Saix madder.

“You imbécil!!” Saix said furious to Sora as his eyes glowed bright amber then he began to float in the air as he released a loud yell as a dark blue aura came out of his body and the spikes of his claymore extended with white edges, Sora then went into battle pose again ready for his next move “I will leave you with nothing!” Then when it seems that he would attack Sora he threw his powered claymore against his friends which they gasped from impact, Riku summoned his keyblade ready to block the attack, but then…

“No!!” Sora yelled as he flew at high speed and got in the way of the flying claymore which he received all of the power of the impact sending him against the ground creating a crater.

“Sora!!” His friends yelled seeing him in the crater and Saix laughed evilly, but then Sora stood up again with just a few scratches as he wiped the earth off of his clothes as if it didn’t really affect him.

“What??!!” Saix yelled seeing Sora on his feet again with a frown on his face, everyone else was relieved, mostly Twilight, luckily Sora’s resistance is so great that he could come out of Saix’s attack almost unharmed, then Saix dashed toward Sora trying to strike Sora with his berserker combo, swinging his claymore against him unleashing shockwaves than Sora dashed out of the way every time “Accept it!!” He shouted at he began to perform several shockwaves that Sora avoided with great speed and when Sora tried to fly out of the way Saix threw his claymore at him to stop him and then tried to attack him, but Sora avoided them by flying to the ground, Saix berserk combo was truly fierce and merciless, Sora would expose himself to a risk trying to block or counterattack, for now he only avoided until the perfect moment to attack “All shall be lost to you!!!” He yelled at him preparing to perform his desperate attack, he dives against Sora with his claymore full of energy, Sora knew that attack, then he noticed that while diving at him Saix had a clear exposed point, so Sora with a frown was ready to finish the battle, right before Saix lands his attack at Sora he was stopped in mid-air by Sora hitting him with his keyblade right in his abdomen, Saix didn’t see him coming as well as the others, Sora moved so fast again that Saix didn’t see him, with a powerful slash Sora knocked Saix high into the air releasing a burst of wind out of his keyblade, the others were impressed by Sora as Saix was just shocked that he was able to take him on with great power and ability, he underestimated him too much Sora dashed quickly appearing above him, then he was ready to finish the fight against him, Sora pointed his keyblade at him.

“Inverse Tornado!” Sora shouted to use a new spell of his, the Inverse Tornado, Sora then created a tornado in mid air upside down that went in Saix direction, Saix couldn’t react in time and the tornado hit him so hard that it sent him against the ground creating a cloud of dust once he clashed against the ground then Sora landed on the ground softly and once the dust dispelled it showed a crater where Saix lies on the ground defeated.(Music Stops)

“He did it!!” Pinkie declared with her usual big smile as the others also smiled of joy seeing that Sora defeated the seeker of darkness then they rushed to Sora’s side.

“That was insane dude!” Flash said to him with a big smile on his face.

“You did it again Sora” Riku said to him with a smile proud of him and then the others said words to him amazed as Sora rubbed the back of his head feeling a bit ashamed with a modest smile.

“Hey Sora, you think that that guy is done?” Fluttershy asked him a bit scared pointed at Saix inside the crater and then everyone else turned to glare at him, then Saix hurtful began to get up trying to hold himself with his claymore, then the teenegares excluding Sora and Riku and the dog gasped in surprise.

“Don’t be alarmed guys, he can’t harm you anymore” Sora said to them with a normal face and a calmed tone then he walked into the crater near Saix as he was able to barely get up holding himself on his claymore painting from the great pain on himself as he glared at him with intense hatred at the keyblade hero as Sora glared at him with a frown on his face “Isa...please if you’re still inside there then come back with us, where lea is, he wouldn’t wish any of this for you”

“I...no longer have anything… to do with that fool…” Saix said to him with a dark tone and intense hate toward him and his friends in between his pants which made Sora clench his left fist “Just why…? Why would you be saying all that about Lea?” He said “He’s a traitor, he doesn’t care about anyone, that’s why I left that weakling because of the delusions created by that make-believed friendship that you made up with him and not caring for the past I once shared with him” He continued with a glare of rage at Sora, those words only made Sora and Riku madder at him, they hate when someone bad mouth a friend of theirs, Sora’s anger toward Saix was growing and growing with each word insulting Lea, so much that he tightened his fist “Even if he’s a human again he is and always will be a pitiful and weak fool-” He was cut suddenly when he saw Sora dashing at him, he couldn’t tolerate it anymore so by impulse he dashed at him with his keyblade in hand.

“Shut up!!” Sora shouted at him very angry as he was performing a downward slash at him, in reaction Saix tried to block him putting his claymore in the way, but the slash was too powerful that it was able to cut right through the claymore breaking it into two pieces, then when the keyblade landed on him a burst explode sending Saix out of the crater and a bit far away from the group of friends, Saix ended up lying on the ground even more injured than before, one could say that he was finished at this point, Saix struggled to try to get up again while panting from the pain as Sora and his friends walked near him, knowing that he couldn’t hurt anyone anymore as Sora, Riku and Flash got right in front of him with frowns on their faces as the girls and Spike stayed behind the boys.

“It’s over Saix, you lost” Sora said to him in a serious tone.

“End of the line” Riku said to him in a serious tone as well.

“This is it for you!” Flash said sounding a bit angry.

“No…” Saix began as he weakly get up “I shall not be defeated by a bunch of pitiful teenagers!” He said with a glare of hatred at the teenagers but then he fell into his knee from the pain as he was experiencing, they didn’t react too much at this, they knew that he was no longer a threat like this, but before the group of friends could say or do something…(Music Stops)

“That’s enough” A familiar voice said out loud that alerted them, then a corridor of darkness appeared behind Saix which Young Xehanort came out of, this made the teenagers and the dog stay back a bit but only Sora and Riku glared at him with anger “I see that you two surpassed our expectations once again, mostly you Sora, and that bothers me too much” He said to the two heroes with his usual dark gaze “You by yourself almost took out Saix here, I see that we underestimated you, both of you”

“I still got energy to take you on Xehanort!” Sora said at him as he went into his battle stance only to make the younger Xehanort smile darkly.

“Hehe, If you want to fight me you would have to wait after I fought Riku” He said to him keeping the smile “You and I have a score to settle Riku, but I know you’re not ready to fight me now, not after that impressive display against our puppet” He said to Riku which made him madder at him, but most of all Flash when he heard him call him puppet.

“I’m no longer your puppet Xehanort! I won’t believe your lies anymore!” Flash said very angry at him, but that only made him laugh darkly.

“That’s the thing Flash, I never lied you, I used the truth to control you. but you can believe what you want” He said keeping the smile which only makes him madder “You haven’t gotten rid of us just yet and when you least expect it you’re going to return to darkness, where you now belong”

“Tch! And you expect me to believe that you time travel freak!” Flash replied him being both scared and angry at his words but hid them with a frown on his face.

“You’ll pay Xehanort, for using our friend against us!” Riku said as he called forth his keyblade and got into battle stance but once again Xehanort just smiled darkly at this, as if he was just mocking and playing with the heroes.

“I see you still have fighting spirit, even though you don’t have much power left to back it up” Xehanort said to him keeping the smile which only made him madder “But even if you do have power to fight, it is not the proper time to, for now we retreat” He continued with a serious face as Saix stood up weakly and he could barely stay on his feet “But remember this, this shall not be the last time you see us, very soon we’re going to return to finish our mission in this world and we’ll stop at nothing until we reach our goal and then we’ll have our final predestined clash, and don’t forget this, no matter what you two do you won’t avoid it, it’s fate and no matter how many times you try to takes us down, we beings of pure darkness we’ll return again and again until we reach victory” Xehanort said to the keyblade warriors pointing at them “Saix, let’s go”

“Understood” He acknowledged still being gravely injured.

“You won’t run away!” Sora shouted at them then he flew quickly toward them ready to slash them but right before he could land his strike the two seekers of darkness disappeared into the darkness leaving the place and then Sora stopped his tracks and then he clenched his free hand very furious at the organization as he turned back to normal and both him and Riku let their keyblades disappear, then the others walked near at Sora.(Music Stops)

“Well it’s finally over for now, with Saix gravely injured probably it will take time to return, but we gotta be careful” Riku said to him trying to calm his friend and Sora nodded in understanding.

“Brr! What’s with that guy? He gives me the creeps” Sunset said as she held both of her arms and shaking like she was cold.

“He’s Xehanort Sunny, we told you he’s insane, even his younger self is insane” Riku said to her as Sora noticed that Flash had his head looking down with his hands in his pockets.

“Hey dude, don’t listen to him, he’s just trying to mess with your head, you don’t have to worry about him as long as me and Riku are here to back you up” Sora said to him trying to cheer him up while putting his right hand on his shoulder.

“Yeah, you’re right Sora, thanks man” Flash said to him with a smile feeling better.

“No worries buddy” Sora said to him with a smile and then they bumped fists. Then Twilight tapped Riku’s shoulder to call his attention.

“Hmm? What’s up Twi?” He asked her.

“Riku, well, before you arrived something happened…” She began feeling bad about being overtaken by darkness temporarily as the girls face began to turn sad what she began to talk about, she could hardly talk about it, Sora knew he could feel it within him, his face was showing it, so he decide to talk for her.

“It’s okay Twily, i’ll tell him” Sora said to him with a comforting tone in his voice as he grabbed her shoulder, then Sora told Riku about how Twilight was possessed by darkness and almost killed Flash which only made everyone sadder except for Riku whose eyes went a bit wide impacted by hearing that.

So that was the dark presence that I felt on my way here, and why it suddenly disappeared” He thought understanding what happened “I see” He said to Sora while he crossed his arms.

“Be honest with me Riku, am I not okay?” Twilight asked him scared to death that Midnight would take over her again.

“You’re the darkness expert here, can you help her out?” Rainbow said to him worried for her friend.

“Don’t worry Twilight, you’re fine” He began trying to calm her down, but her face was still worried and scared, a sign that she was not believing what he just said “Look, what happened to you is proof that you still having lingering darkness from that demon within you, it makes sense that you haven’t gotten rid of it just yet, it took over you not too long ago and that kind of darkness doesn’t bash out of one’s heart that easily. That darkness will disappear with time, you don’t have to worry, but that thing took over you because you let the negativity take over you, letting it grow its power and hold over you, darkness rely on the power of negativity making it grow, if you don’t control your emotions, especially on critical situations i’m afraid that the demon will return” He explained letting everyone else get speechless, most of all Twilight and Sora “But I know you won’t let that happen, you’re stronger than you think and a way to make sure that the demon never takes over you again is to be positive and always try to be happy” He concluded with a smile.

“But what if I can’t hold it back? What if it possesses me again?” Twilight asked him, then to her surprise Sora surrounded her with his left arm with his usual smile.(Music Stops)

“If that happens we’ll be here to help you out” Sora assured her keeping his smile.

“That’s right, the best way to keep positive is when you’re surrounded by us, you’re friends, and we’ll always be here for ya, right guys?” He said to his friends.

“Yeah!” Everyone else except for Twilight said with smiles on their faces.

“I got scared when you were taken by the darkness, but I know that you’ll still be you, no matter what” The talking dog said to his owner with a smile.

“And I forget you tried to kill me again” Flash said to her with a blunt face with his arms crossed.

“Right sorry about that” She apologized with him as she rubbed the back of her neck a bit ashamed.

“No worries Twilight, guess I deserved it for trying to killing this guy here” Flash said with a smile as he gave an elbow to Sora.

“No matter what happens Twilight, we’ll always be your friends, we’ll always be with you” Sunset said to her putting her hand on her shoulder while the rest of the girls and Spike(being held by Fluttershy) surrounded her, then seeing the kindness of her friend a smile was drawn on Twilight’s face.

“Friends forever, right?” Twilight said to her friends with a warm smile on her face.

“Friends forever” The rest of the girls repeated and then the girls embraced each other into a group hug while the boys were happy seeing this as Sora put his hands behind his head as Riku and Flash put their hands in their pockets then when they let go of each the boys got near them.

“You don’t have to worry Twily, as long as we’re here everything will be a-okay!” Sora said to her with his usual smile “Just you gotta think positive and smile”

“Heh well it’s almost impossible not to smile around you” Twilight said to him with a smile as well.(Music Stops)

“But Sora, why you didn’t finish Saix when you took him down? Why you tried to reason with him? People like him doesn’t deserve second chances” Flash said to Sora concerned on why he didn’t put an end to the seeker of darkness “And who’s Lea? What did he meant be ‘a human again?”

“You guys said that he’s a friend of yours but I don’t get what he has to do with that guy” Sunset said to the keyblade heroes.

“Well to begin we’re not like the organization, we’re peacekeepers not murders” Riku said to everyone else “And even if Saix would be destroyed the organization would replace him, so it wouldn’t change a thing”

“And about Lea and Saix” He began feeling a bit sad Lea and his former friend “To put the story short…” He then he proceed by telling his friends about the friendship that Lea and Isa shared long ago and how being into the organization as nobodies broke it and how Lea returned to be a human after sacrificing himself to protect Sora, this story made his friends surprised and that also made them sad.

“So Lea still thinks that Isa’s still in that dark vessel, and that’s why you keep trying to reason with him” Flash said understanding everything that Sora explained.

“What a sad fate for such a good friendship after turning into nobodies” Rarity said to Sora feeling sad for both him and his friend.

“Sometimes I think that Isa is gone, but Lea still has faith in him so I won’t give up with him either, i’ll always trust my friends and their beliefs” Sora said with a determined frown.

“Heh, that’s nice Sora, that you have plenty of faith in your friends like that, maybe, just maybe you might be able to bring back Isa from the depths of darkness, something it’s telling me that” Sunset said to him with a smile.

“Yeah” Sora said smiling as well.

“You know Sora, that Lea guy sounds like a really good friend” Flash said to him with a smile.

“Yup, you guys have to get it memorized that he’s a bit weird but a really fun and cool guy and you always count that he’ll bring his friends back when they need him the most” Sora said to his friend imitating what Lea does every time he says he’s usual line which made Riku chuckle a bit.

“He would like to meet you guys” Riku said to them with a smile as well.(Music Stops)

“Any case guys, I know that things are getting hard for us, but we don’t have to let this take us down, there’s one good way to get through this” Sora began to lighten up the mood of his friends “That’s always smile, no matter what happens one can get through anything with a good n’ bright smile!”

“Oh like they say: at bad time good faces” Pinkie said smiling like she would usually do.

“That’s right Pink, it was a promise made when I first met Donald and Goofy in Traverse Town, they said that i’ll have to be always smiling and be happy, that way we were able to get through anything no matter how hard or dark the trail is” Sora said to his friend looking up to the night sky remembering how he met Donald and Goofy in Traverse Town a year ago and the promise they made and what they faced together that made everyone else smile, most of all Twilight, it really touched her how upbeat Sora is no matter what and how he also makes those around him get upbeat.

“That is something that I admire of you Sora, no matter what happens you always keep positive and smiling and how you make everyone else do the same, mostly because you’re an expert on smiling” Twilight said with a smile to her new best friend which made him chuckle.

“Just like me!” Pinkie said with her usual big smile.

“Well what can I say, smiling is one of the best things I do” Sora said putting his hands behind his head making a big smile that made everyone giggle a bit, now everything was okay for now and the group of friends were smiling again.(Music Stops)

“Welp we can call this a day, it was another fun day that we could spend with you girls” Riku said to the girls with a smile.

“Yeah, i’m tired, let’s go back home” Rainbow said as she rubbed the back of her neck then after the girls, except for Sunset and Twilight said goodbye they took off on separate ways, but then Applejack returned running at Sora and Riku.

“Hey guys, can ah’ ask ya a favor?” She asked them.

“Sure AJ” Riku said to her with a smile.

“What is it Cowgirl?” He asked her with a smile.

“Well tomorrow ah’ll have ta work at the farm so before we hang out the other will help me, so ta make it faster can ya guys help us?” She kindly asked them.

“Sure why not?” Sora said to her with a smile.

“It could be fun” Riku said to her with a smile as well.

“Thanks boys, you’re the best” She said greatfully to them with a smile.

“Nah” Sora said while waving his hand keeping the smile.

“No prob” Riku said.

“Cha know Flash, you could come too if ya wanna” Applejack said to him.

“Thanks but I can’t I have to go with the dudes and well explain everything to them, I left them during the week” Flash explained.

“Oh well, ah hope ya guys know where the farm is” She said to Sora and Riku.

“Sweet Apple Acres” Sora said to her with a smile.

“We got it” Riku said to her smiling as well.

“Okay, bye” She said then she took off.

“Well guess i’ll see you guys tomorrow at the farm, better get there early” Sunset said to the boys with a smile.

“Heh right” Riku said to her with a smile “Um Sunny can you go back alone right?” He asked her a bit blushed which made her a bit blushed.

“Y-yeah, don’t worry Riku, see ya tomorrow” She said a bit blushed then she took off with a smile.

“Bye” Riku said with a smile blushed just waving his hand as he watched her leave but then when she was out of sight he sighed in defeat, he wanted to walk with her to home.

“Oh Riku, don’t worry dude, I still know a bit of her and I know that she’s shy, but you’ll two have quality time soon, just don’t give up you just gotta wait till the best moment and when she becomes less shy, remember that I know a bit more about girls than you or Sora” Flash said to her with a smile while giving him a pat on his back.

“Heh right man” Riku said to him with a smile.

“I mean you guys are made for each other, not just ‘cause you’re dressing like her” Flash said to him with a smile which made him chuckle.

“Welp guess i’ll see ya tomorrow Twily” Sora said to her with a smile as Twilight was a bit blushed rubbing her left arm timid.

“Um w-well. Wouldn’t you mind coming with me and Spike back to my home?” She asked him a bit timid more blushed which made Sora a bit blushed as he rubbed the back of his head with his right hand.

“Uhh” He began not knowing how to answer then he turned his head to watch Flash who was wearing a smile with a thumb-up saying that he won’t mind it “Okay Twily”

“But this time we’ll just walk, we’re not so far” Spike said to him and he nodded in response then Sora and Twilight began to walk on their way back to the Sparkle house “Don’t forget that i’m still here!” He said while walking at their side.

“Well see you man” Riku said goodbye to Flash.

“Wait dude. Help me find my car, please” Flash said to him before he leaves “You owe me one for almost smashing my bones”

“You tried to kill me and Sora” He said to him with an annoyed face with his arms crossed.

“But dude, c’mon gimme a hand” He said to him insisting.

“Okay okay i’ll help, not that I got something better to do now anyway” Riku said giving up with his arms crossed.

“Thanks bro, say you still got energy to teleport us?” He asked him.

“Nope, I used what I had left to free you” He said to him.

“Oh well” He said understanding as the two boys began to walk.

“Just try to remember the last time you saw it” He said to him.

“Let’s try at my garage” He suggested then the two of them took off.(Music Stops)

***

Sora, Twilight and Spike were walking through the street on their way back to the Sparkle house while their were talking a bit and Spike remained silent not wanting to interfere as he was happy and proud of his owner seeing how she and Sora are getting along very well.

“Sora?” She called him.

“Yeah?” He asked her.

“There’s something I don’t get yet, I couldn’t hear the others calling me and they said that I electrocuted them when they tried to touch me, but you were the only one I could hear and nothing happened to you when you touched me” She said to him still confused about that.

“Maybe it’s because of my link with you” He said to her as he raised his palm showing her mark slightly uncolored “Maybe that’s why I was the only one who could wake you up from that trance, i’m bonded with you in a deeper way than you do with the others, I don’t know how to explain it, but it’s like we’re sharing our emotions, like we can feel like the other” Sora said to her while putting his hand into his hoodie pockets, they way he talked about their bond made her a bit blushed and shy as she played with her hair with a smile, she was happy that she’s sharing a unique connection with him, that also reminds her that she would be able to get him one day.

“Thanks Sora, I know that no matter what happens I know that you’ll always be there for me” Twilight thanked him with a warm smile and a blush being graceful from the heart to him.

Hehe no problem Twily” He said to her with a smile a bit blushed as he rubbed his cheek with his finger.

“I’m still scared that I might become a demon again though, but would you be still at my side if that happens?” Twilight asked him with a sad face scared while she stopped her tracks as well as Sora and her talking dog.

“Of course Twily, i’ll still be there to help you always, even if you want to throw me away, I’ll always be by your side” Sora said with a smile putting his right hand on her shoulder, which made her smile and blush again.

“Yeah, you’re right Sora, thanks” She thanked him again keeping the same expression.

“No worries Twily, that’s what best friends are for” Sora said to her with his hands behind his head.

“Right, best friends” She said she was happy that they were closer best friend, but in her heart she desires more than friendship “Hey can I ask you something?”

“You know that you can ask me anything” Sora said to her as the three of them began to walk again.

“Can you show me Kairi’s good luck charm again?” She asked him which made him surprised that she asked him something like that.

“Um sure” He said to her then he took out Kairi’s lucky charm out of his pants pockets as he stopped walking again then he showed the star-shaped charm.

“I don’t wanna sound mean or anything, but, can I grab it?” Twilight kindly asked him not wanting to offend him, she knows how much it means to him “You don’t have to if you don’t want”

Sora then stopped for a few seconds as if he didn't want to let go of the charm “Uh o-okay” He unsurely said to her because his feelings were still mixed up and he never let anyone else take Kairi’s charm and it feels a bit weird for him trying to hand down her charm to Twilight, but anyway he handed her the charm in her left hand, then she took a close glance at it examining it well.

“Welp Kairi seems to be really good making these kind of charms with seashells” She said with a smile while looking at the charm, mostly at the seashell that resulted very peculiar to her.

“Yeah, she’s really good making that kind of stuff, she’s very skillful” Sora said rubbing the back of his head a bit blushed with a smile, which bothers Twilight a bit, but she wasn’t showing it.

“Say, I know a bit about seashells and I never saw this kind before” She said to him seeing that the kind of seashells was a kind she never saw before.

“Oh you mean the Thalassa shells, yeah, it’s a kind of seashells unique from my islands” He explained to her with a smile.

“Well they’re very pretty” Twilight said with a smile to him.

“Yep, back on the island I used to collect seashells by the beach, it’s nice having seashells, their pretty and you can hear the sound of the waves” Sora said to her keeping the smile.

“I’ll bet it is, also I think I could make one of these” Twilight said to him keeping her smile as she returned the charm to him.

“Of course you could, it’s cool making things, and I know it because I helped make up the raft back at the islands” Sora said at they began to walk again with a smile while pointing himself with his thumb.

“Oh really? Because so far I know Riku did almost everything on the raft himself while you find your way to avoid it and taking naps” Twilight said with a smile to him joking with her hands on her hips.

“Okay he might have done almost everything and I used to take a lot of naps by the beach but I still helped making it and that still counts” Sora said to her with a smile as well putting his hands behind his head.

“Sure thing lazybum” Twilight said to him still joking which made the two of them laugh while they kept walking while Spike was smiling seeing this cute scene.

Ah young love, isn’t it lovely?” He thought looking at this happiness of Twilight and Sora getting along so nicely a bit after a slightly strong breeze brushed the three of them getting almost to Twilight’s house which made Twilight rub her arms pointing out that she was cold.

“Hey you okay?” Sora asked her seeing her rubbing her two arms.

“Yes, it’s just tonight it’s a bit cold, that’s all, but can’t you feel it?” Twilight answer him.

“Nope, ‘cause it’s hard for me to feel heat or cold, ya know because of my powers, and also i’m wearing a sweater” Sor explained to her as he shrugged.

“Right, lucky you” She said to him feeling a bit jealous that he’s almost immune to changes of temperature then another breeze brushed again making her feel more cold, seeing this Sora had an idea, he then took off his sweater and to her surprise Sora put his sweater on her which made her very blushed.

“There ya go, better now?” He said to her with a kind smile.

“Um y-yeah” She said to him still very blushed and nervous while holding the sweater to not fall “B-but you don’t mind if I use it?”

“Not at all, you’re cold but i’m not and I just want to be nice and help out my best friend” Sora said to her keeping his smile which made her even more blushed as she smiled at him, then she took her arms on the sweater to put it on right.

“Thank you” She thanked him with a cute smile still a bit blushed, she really appreciated him and all he does for her.

“Heh, you’re welcome Twily” He said to her with a smile while rubbing the back of his head a bit blushed, he was getting a bit shy but he wasn’t showing it and he also blushed because his sweater looks cute on Twilight as Spike only kept smiling seeing this lovely scene.

If this isn’t cute? I don’t know what is” Spike thought seeing this with a smile on his face, then after a bit more they made it to the front of the Sparkle house.

“Welp home sweet home, right?” Sora said to his friends putting his hands in his pants pockets with a smile.

“Hehe right” Twilight said to him with a smile on her face, she once again didn’t want to end that walk she was having with Sora, mostly because how good that they were getting “Well thanks for coming with us Sora”

“No problem Twily, but I should thank you” Sora said to her with a smile while rubbing his nose which surprised her a bit “You and the others gave me and Riku a really great day, I really enjoyed this great day, if I overlook what just happened”

“Heh you’re welcome Sora, a great day for my new best friend” Twilight said to him with a smile as she gave him a soft punch on his shoulder, she really wanted to be more than his best friend, but she knew she has to go slowly with him, step by step and she was happy that they were very close.

“Ha sure” Sora said to her while rubbing the back of his head a bit blushed with a smile.(Music Stops)

“Well Sora guess we’ll see you Tomorrow” Twilight said to him before turning around to enter her house with her dog.

“Just a second” Sora stopped her which in fact he didn’t think about doing it as if it’s something that his heart is telling him to do.

“Hm?” She was wondering what he wanted to tell her as well as Spike.

“W-well I just wanted to give you something, it isn’t much but it’s my way of telling you thank you for all the time we shared today” He said to her with a smile blushed as he rubbed his cheek with his finger, she was wondering what would it be, it doesn’t matter to her if it would be something small she would like anything that would come from the one she loves most, then Sora walked toward her and to her surprise Sora grabbed the back of her head and before she knew it Sora gave her a kiss on her forehead which not only took so much by surprise but also made her face extremely red, no one in fact would see that coming from him even Spike’s jaw dropped by the surprise and then when they separated Twilight was so shocked and red that she couldn’t move she was paralyzed as Sora was just having a warm smile with his cheeks blushed “See you tomorrow” He finished with a wink then he turned around and began to walk it was then that both Twilight and Spike reacted.

“Bye Sora” The talking dog said to him while he was walking away.

“Y-yeah i-i’ll see you” She said to him still very red with a nervous smile then Sora turned his head to see them while walking and waving his hand to say goodbye to them and then he jumped away leaving Twilight and Spike alone in front of the door of their house as Twilight was just looking at the way the boy took off with an in love smile as she sighed lovely as Spike watched her with a smile happy of what just happened.

“Wow I didn’t see that coming” They heard the voice of Shining Armor behind them then they turned to see and they saw Shining at the door of the house and this made Twilight very blushed again.

“You were spying us?!” Twilight asked her brother very upset.

“Of course not sis, I was getting a snack when I heard you guys outside I was going out to greet you, but when I opened the door I saw Sora giving you a kiss and then he left” He explained to her with his arms crossed feeling a bit offended “I’m not that kind of brother ya know?

“Oh sorry” She apologized to him feeling ashamed as she rubbed the back of her head.

“No worries, but i’m very proud of you Twily, you made great progress with this” Her brother said to her while surrounding her with his arm feeling both happy and proud of his younger sister which made her smile a bit blushed.

“Yeah, you surely reached him, I was expecting that you would make the first step but out of nowhere he was the one who did it” Spike said to his owner happy as well.

“He’s right Twily, I know that soon you and him will be together” Shining said to her keeping his smile.

“Yeah…” She said as she walked into the house with an in love smile blushed losing herself on the thoughts of her and Sora as a couple, seeing this Shining chuckled as he shook his head.

“Oh Twily” He said keeping the smile seeing her like that is cute and funny as he followed her into the house.

“I know, right?” Spike said with a smile as well and then they entered the house. On his way back to Canterlot High Sora landed on a roof and turned his head to the way he came from, it was weird for him to do what he just did with Twilight before he left as if his heart was the one who took over his body and do what he feels, but it felt good doing it instead of feeling confused but even so he was still feeling a bit confused about his feelings for Twilight, but even so he smiled and then he continued on his way back jumping onto the roof. While everything for now was okay the being of darkness returned to the depths of the shadows of the world to recuperate from the last battle and regroup preparing their next move in this war…

***

Back at the roof of Canterlot High there was Riku and Flash sitting on the edge eating sea salt ice creams while watching the stars and the moon in the night sky, at the parking lot there was his car meaning that the two of them found the car and came here to relax after what happened.

“Ya know Riku, this is nice, sitting here, relaxing and eating good ice cream is a nice way to chill down after what happend” Flash said to him while eating his ice cream.

“I couldn’t said it better man, we usually do this at the sunset but the night also works well” Riku said to him with a smile trying to cheer him but because Flash seems to still be depressed about him dragging into darkness.

“Yep, also these sea salt ice creams are good even though it’s weird mix of salty and sweet” He said to him “And your rocket is very cool too” He said pointing with his thumb to the gummi ship behind them.

“Are you better now man?” Riku asked him a bit worried, it was hard for him seeing a friend in the same situation both him and Sunset been through.

“A bit” He said to him, it was then when they saw Sora arriving using flowmotion to go up onto the roof and landing expertly.

“Riku! Flash! Hey” Sora greeted them with a smile and they smiled him as well “I didn’t think I would see you up here dude”

“Well after finding my car Riku brought me here to chill down after what happened” Flash explained him.

“Welp I thought he would like it and well it’s a good way of relaxing after a hard fight” Riku said to him while Sora sat right beside them.

“I see, and you like the ice cream Flash?” Sora asked him and he nodded in responce “And how are you feeling now?”(Music Stops)

“I’m okay, but I’m salty about me letting myself give in into the darkness” He said to his friends looking down which made both Sora and Riku sad.

“But it wasn’t your fault, they tricked you” Sora said to him trying to make him feel better.

“But even so I let myself being trick” He continued “And now I have these two blades as a reminder of my greatest mistake” He said as he summoned his two ethereal blades in both of his hands, he might be freed of the darkness but he kept the powers he received from Xehanort “You guys freed me but I think in my heart darkness still has a hold”

“You’re not the first one who has to carry a reminder of such thing everywhere you go, I was in the same place as you and I want you to know that no matter what happens i’ll be there to help you when you really need it” Riku said to him with a supportive tone on his voice while putting his hand on his shoulder.

“And you also got my support Flash” Sora said to him with a smile.

“Thanks guys” Flash thanked his friends with a smile “I’m glad I have great friends like you”

“Your welcome” Riku said to him with a smile “And even if your blades came from the darkness that doesn’t mean you have to use them with dark purposes, look at me, I use dark powers with good intention”

“Yeah, look on the bright side, now you can fight, you can help us defeat Xehanort” Sora said with a big smile.

“You know what guys? You’re right, I just have to learn how to use my new powers” He said as he let his blades disappear “I might never be able to have a keyblade or being as strong as you but i’m proud that i’m able to fight beside you, if the three of us work together we can stop Xehanort and save this world”

“That’s the spirit man!” Sora said keeping the smile.

“Then you would have to train with us from now on” Riku said to him with a smile.

“Alright then, i’ll look forward that” Flash said to them with a smile as he got up “I’ll see you monday guys, I know you’re gonna win the game for the school, you’re the best” He said to his friends with a smile which made them chuckle and then nodded.

“Thanks Flash” Sora thanked him with a smile as well as Riku and then Flash bumped fists with Sora and then with Riku, then Flash took off by jumping from the building to the floor and thanks to his new powers he landed safely on the ground and then he went to his car, Sora and Riku saw Flash in his car leaving.

“I see why you wanted to help him Riku, because you were in his place before” Sora said to him understanding that.

“Yeah, he’s my friend and I don’t want any of my friends suffer the way I did, that’s why i’ll help him get through this” Riku said to him with a determined frown.

“So do i man” Sora said as the both of them stood up “You helped me when i helped Twily so i’ll help you with Flash” Sora said to his brother-in-heart “We’re like brothers and brothers are there to help each other”

“Thanks Sora”(Music Stops) He thanked him with a smile which made him smile as well then he noticed something off with Sora “Hey now that I noticed where’s your hoodie?” He asked him then Sora looked down at himself seeing that he wasn’t using his sweater.

“Ah hehehe eh w-well it’s a bit funny you see-” He began with a shameful smile as he rubbed the back of his head a bit blushed and ashamed by this but he was cut off by Riku.

“You gave it to Twilight and you forgot to take it back, didn’t you?” Riku said with his arms crossed and a not impressed face guessing exactly what happened.

“Yeah…” He said to him ashamed, his blushed face was showing it, as he rubbed the back of his head.

“Oh Sora” He said to him as he shocked his head “You always were very distracted ya know? Luckily for you knowing how responsible Twilight is she’ll surely return it to you tomorrow”

“Right” Sora said to him as he stopped to rub his head “Talking about her, there’s something that I have to tell you”

“Okay, what is it?” Riku asked him.

“Well...before left I gave her a kiss on her forehead…” He said to him very blushed again as he rubbed the back of his neck, when Riku heard him say that his eyes widened being very surprised at that.

“Wow, really?” He asked him not believing him and Sora nodded in response timidly “Sora I never thought you would such thing as that”

“It’s just I didn’t think about doing it I just did it without thinkin’ it” He explained him still very blushed which made Riku smile.

“See? That’s the kind of things that happens when you do what you feel” He said to his best friend keeping the smile as his left hand went into his pocket.

“Yeah, it did felt good, even if my feelings are still mixed up, but maybe, just maybe I do like Twilight, but i’m still unsure” Sora said to him which made Riku feel bad for him a bit, seeing him in that emotional problem.

“But Sora just do what you always do, listen and follow your heart” Riku said to him trying to help him out the best he could.

“But that’s the problem Riku, I tried to listen but I don’t know what it tries to tell me” Sora said to him with his hands in his pockets.

“It’s okay Sora, it’s completely normal these kind of things, you can’t push your heart to tell you things, the heart will tell you what to do on the right moment, i’m positive that with time you will know what to do, I know it” Riku said putting his hand on his shoulder “And don’t feel guilty about what you feel for Kairi, she’s our best friend and she would be okay with the decision you take, same goes for Twilight, if they’re your best friends they only want you to be happy, but for now you shouldn’t worry about, all of that will come later on, okay?”

“Yeah, you’re right man, thanks” Sora thanked him with a smile which made him smile as well.

“No prob buddy, that’s what older brothers are for” He said to him keeping the smile which made Sora chuckled, then both made a brofist “Welp it’s time to go to bed”

“Yeah” He said as he yawned and stretched his arms into the sky “I’m tired” Then both of the boys took of to the Gummi Ship to take an good earned night of sleep.(Music Stops)

***

Back at the Sparkle house Twilight was telling to her family how she spent the day with Sora and the others she was extremely happy of how great the day was, of course overlooking the attack of Saix, she was with a big smile on her face that was expressing how much happy she was, she could explode easily, it turns out that when Sora’s around she gets shy but tries to hide it and act confident, but when he’s not she can fully express herself as if she was a fangirl of his, and her family didn’t mind it too much, they were happy of see her happy and it’s normal for that kind of behavior when it came to love.

“...Today was so wonderful, even though that guy of the organization attacked us and the best part of all is that Sora noticed me!” Twilight concluded keeping her big smile with a blush that never leaves.

“And don’t forget that before he leave he gave you a kiss” Spike said to his owner with a sly smile.

“YES!!!” She said even more happy and blushed than before and then she took cushion off the couch and yell on it all of the happiness she was having “That was the best part of all” She said as she let herself fall on the couch.

“That’s our Twilight” Her mother said feeling happy and proud of her as her daughter sat on the couch.

“I knew you could make that boy change his mind” Her father said to her feeling the same.

“But remember Twily, you can’t stop here, I can say that Sora began to see you differently, but you have to keep up with that” Shining said to her as he surrounded her with his arm.

“Right, I won’t give up until the end!” She said with a determined smile.

“That’s my daughter” Night Light said to her keeping the smile on his face then Spike noticed something on Twilight.

“Hey Twi, you’re still wearing Sora’s hoodie, you forgot to return it” Spike said to her then she looked at herself and she was indeed still using Sora’s sweater.

“Eemm ups” She said feeling a bit embarrassed.

“Oh dear, love has really changed you” Twilight Velvet said to her daughter shaking her head keeping the smile as she rubbed the back of her head a bit blushed.

“Well that’s how it is, isn’t it?” She said with a smile as she shrugged still a bit embarrassed.

“Isn’t she cute when she’s like that?” Shining said to his parents with a smile and his parents nodded with smiles on their faces in response, they already know the dangers and dark clouds that were over their world and what’s after her friends and what she’s experiencing but they could count on Sora and Riku to protect them and save their world and they were happy that Sora appeared into her life, not only to save her from her own sorrow but also give her the best gift of them all, love for her and a radiant smile “Alright, it’s late, time to go to bed, and you don’t have to wear off his hoodie”

“Haha very funny” Twilight said to her brother as she stood up with her face a bit red.

“Hey just like Pinkie said you’re wacky for that spiky-haired guy” Spike said to her as they went to her room.

“I’m not that crazy for him” Twilight said to him while walking toward the stairs.

“Mm-hm” Spike sarcastically said.

“I heard you!” She said sounding offended.

Everyone was sleeping now, after the chaotic way the night turned peace and tranquility has been restored thanks to the two keyblade hero's sent from another world, at least for now, and the heroes are now in their ship taking a well earned rest after the fights they have and the great day they spent sleeping peacefully submerging into their dreams same goes for Twilight and Sunset in their respective houses, always thinking, caring and loving their respective beloved hero even before sleep and in their sleep having thoughts, wishes and hopes of finally being with them one day. Without being noticed by Sora and Riku the hands with the marks of their bonds with the girls began to glow into sparkling purple and amber-oranger respectively as if the thoughts and feelings of the girls flooded into Sora and Riku while they were sleeping, and this began to affect their dreams…

***

Sora and Riku (Oddly in their usual clothing) woke up in an unknown place separate of the other they were lying on the soft grass having a view of the starry nightsky which it was beautiful, when they stood up they saw that they were in a forest with no idea of how they ended up there or the whereabouts of the other.

“Where am I? How did I get here?” Sora asked looking all around the forest seeing only trees and trees, it was a nice place but he didn’t have time to sit around and do nothing he was looking for Riku. While he was doing the same.

“Sora? Where are you?” He said out loud looking for Sora looking at the woods looking at all directions seeing that he was nowhere to be found, then he pointed out something “Is this...a dream?” He asked wondering if he was still asleep, it would make sense since he has no idea of how he got there, but he wasn’t sure, it is more easier to know when he’s in a dream when he’s a dream eater, same goes to trying to get out if he was really still asleep, then Riku began to walk into the forest looking for both a way out and Sora.

“Hello?! Riku! Where are you!?” He said while walking into the woods looking for his best friend and a way out of that mysterious forest. The two of them were looking for each other, walking around with no exact direction because they were lost trying to find the exit but the two of them felt something strange on the place itself, it was a weird feeling that they were having, they couldn’t explain it but it was something about that forest that made them felt like that, but even so they couldn’t just sit around and try to figure out what could be, they kept looking for the other and the exit of that unknown and rare woodlands, but then…(Music Stops)

“Sora…”

"Riku..."

Two voices cooed lovingly at them respectively that made them stop their tracks and stand still as if they were frozen, they couldn’t even move their fingers as their faces began to turn red to their heads the sound of these voices, they were so harmonic, delicate and soft as silk, then the two boys began to turn slowly around toward the way they came from, but the weirdest thing is that the two of them weren’t able to control their movements, their bodies moved completely by their own as if their hearts are what were controlling their bodies.

“Sora. Come here…”

“Riku. Come to me…”

The voices called for Sora and Riku respectively and as if they were hypnotized by the sweet sound of the lovely voices they followed the order and began to walk as if they couldn’t do anything else as the heat on their faces began to intense up, walking one step at a time they could only wonder who were calling them and why they cannot control their bodies or even why their hearts were beating extremely fast with every made step as well the intense blush on their faces.

“You have no idea how I really feel about you…Do you feel the same about me?”

The voice echoed in Sora’s mind making him feel even more bewitched making him forget about everything else and only focusing to go with who was calling him, but part of him couldn’t stop thinking what was going on or who was calling him, that voice apart of being beautiful and comforting it was also recognizable, it was a feminine voice, a girl was calling him. But who? Kairi? No, it wasn’t her, that voice didn’t belong to her. Sora then began to focus in order to find out who was calling him, he searched down into his memories the voices of the girls he knew but only one came up to his mind in his mind… A certain purple-haired girl...

“In the moment I first saw you my entire world turned upside-down… Do you felt that way when you saw me?”

The voice echoed in Riku’s mind making him feel more enchanted by the sound lovely of this voice that was so warm, sweet and delicate voice that was warping him, it reached his heart melting it completely. Still he couldn’t avoid asking himself who was calling him or why he was having this reaction by just hearing the sound of that voice that put him in a hypnotic-like trance, he was still able to focus enough to analyze the voice and try to figure out who was calling him, definitely apart from being a beautiful voice as well as comforting it was familiar to him, he knew that it was a girl who was calling him, but he didn’t knew who exactly, it was then he recognized who was calling him when he searched in his mind… A certain red with yellow streaks-haired girl…

The air was now feeling different around the forest the more they boys were walking in direction where the voices were respectively calling them…The magic was in the air as if they were in a fairytale... A fairytale of love…

Then while walking the boys were able to notice some flowers on the ground, Sora was seeing violets and Riku daisies and they were seeing more on the path ahead as if it was a marked path with these flowers as a guide for them to their destiny along side of the sweet voices that were calling them also they were able to see at the corner of their eyes some flower petals flying on a soft and cool breeze, they were able to recognize the petals as rose petals and they were seeing at the end of a path a light which the two boys assumed to be a exit as the voices kept calling them the boys were falling more and more and the enchantment of the heart melding sound of the beautiful voices. Then both of them began to ran toward the light at the end of the woods seeing that they were able to regain control of their movements really wanting to get with the girls who were calling them and then Sora and Riku entered into the light…(Music Stops)

They now were entering a clearing from within the forest, there was a clear view to the night sky with the moon and stars shining from above. Ahead of them there was more flowers (Violets and daisies respectively) on the ground making a path that was leading to a flowery meadow full of them that was near a lake where the moon and stars’ light was reflecting over the water which was beautiful to see, however what was having their complete attention at the moment it wasn’t anything to do with the beautiful environment...A bit far from them they were seeing someone and they knew right away they were fair and lovely maidens, the ones who were calling them, the two boys only saw the silhouettes of them, but something was telling them that these maidens were holding a great beauty that matches with the enchanting sound of their voices. Sora and Riku were just there standing without moving as if they were frozen as the heat from their faces never leaves, they were so close to the fair maidens that were calling them, just several steps ahead but their hearts were racing extremely fast that being so close made them stand still, but then a soft breeze brushed from behind carrying some rose petals flying on the wind and once the breeze brushed from behind the boys they began to walk, very slowly as if something pushed them. With each step they were coming closer to their respective maiden having the thought that they would be the people who they were thinking, they were only seeing the maidens sat down beside the meadow of flowers looking at the lake but then the young ladies stand up which made the boys’ hearts beat extremely fast once again but they were still walking towards them, one step at a time and then suddenly they began to turn around slowly. Both Sora and Riku stopped their tracks when they were close enough to see who they were as another soft breeze with violets and daisies’ petals respectively brushed… They were none other than Twilight and Sunset respectively, this took Sora and Riku by surprise but they already knew it was them all along, the two girls were wearing a sundress, Sunset’s was orange-amber with her symbol on her right side and Twilight’s was purple with her symbol on her left side, both of them were barefoot.

“Sora…” Twilight cooed with a lovely smile drawn on her face with her hands behind her back, her smile made Sora’s face got more red still surprised to see her in this mysterious place.

“Riku…” Sunset cooed with a beautiful smile on her face with her hands behind her back, that smile made Riku’s face get hotter while he was surprised to see her here.

“T-Twily? Wha-what are you doing here?” Sora asked her still surprise to see her as the blush on his face still remained.

“I’m just here appreciating the beauty of this forest” Twilight said to him keeping the same expression with a delicate tone that could make anyone, including him have their total attention “I’m glad you came”

“Huh? Oh right, you called me” Sora said feeling nervous as he rubbed the back of his head still blushed “But I don’t even know what am I doing here, but I’m glad to see you, at least I’m not alone” He said to her with a smile.

“Sunny? W-why are you doing here?” Riku asked her still surprised to see her still blushed.

“I’m just looking at the beauty of the nature out here” Sunset said to him keeping her smile with a delicate tone that made him keep his complete attention on her “I’m happy to see you here”

“So it was you who called me” Riku said to her and Sunset nodded in confirmation “I’m not sure what’s going here, but I’m happy to know that I’m not alone, better yet that it’s you” He said to her with a smile a bit blushed.

“But I don’t get why you called me Twily” Sora said to her confused while walking near her.

“I knew you were here and I also knew that you would come here with me, after all we’ve always been together during the days we’ve spent together” Twilight said to him keeping the smile with a blush on her face, hearing her saying this made Sora blush once again.

“Heh y-yeah, you’re right” He said with a timid smile looking to the other direction while rubbing the back of his neck “But have you seen Riku? I’m looking from him and a way out” Twilight shook her head never leaving her smile fading away.

“You shouldn’t worry for him, I know that he’s alright wherever he is” Twilight said to him keeping her smile with a calming tone, it was unusual seeing her act like that, but Sora wasn’t complaining at all, in fact, he was liking it.

“I-I guess” He said to her a bit blushed once again rubbing the back of his head, then Twilight once again sat down right in front of the flowers that were beside them.

“Please Sora, sit with me, I would like you to watch this beautiful place with me” Twilight kindly said to him keeping that smile that was captivating him.

“Um sure” He responded to accepting her offer a bit more blushed feeling nervous, but he was not showing it, for a strange reason his heart was beating extremely fast with just being at her side, sitting right beside her.

“I’m glad to see you here Sunny, but why did you call me?” Riku asked her while walking towards.

“Something was telling me that you were here and I know that you don't like to be alone, just as I do, I knew that you would come here with me if I called you, after all you always come to me when I need you, you’ve always been with me all the days we’ve spent you and I” Sunset said to him with the same smile and a blush on her face, the sweetness of her words made Riku blush once again.

“Heh, yeah, that’s right” Riku said to her a bit timid rubbing the back of his head with a smile on his own “But I’m looking for Sora as well as a way out of this woodlands. Have you seen him?” Sunset in response shook her head keeping the smile on her face.

“I know he would be alright, you shouldn’t worry about him” She said to him in a calming tone keeping her beautiful smile, Riku always liked her calm attitude.

“I guess you’re right” He said to her to a bit blushed rubbing the back of his neck while he was seeing Sunset sitting down on the grass right beside the meadow of flowers.

“Would you like to sit with me Riku?” Sunset kindly asked him never leaving the smile that he loved to see on her face fade away.

“O-okay” He answered her blushed once again hiding his nervousness, his heart was beating rapidly as it always did when he was with Sunset, even if he was sitting right beside her.

It was undeniable that there was magic in the air one only has to look at this scene taking place in this beautiful place, both Sora and Riku were confused at what was going on, but they didn’t mind it too much, in fact they were liking to be with Sunset and Twilight respectively, they couldn’t stop looking at them, the girls were so beautiful wearing those sundresses that matches perfectly with them and they have a charm that was attracting them, making them feel electricity within them as they hearts kept beating fast and hard in their chests, the two girls were just looking forward towards the lake ahead of them always wearing that pretty smiles on their faces, the boys knew also how beautiful the place was but that beauty wasn’t matched for the beauty of the girls, they weren’t able to stop looking at them nor they wouldn’t want to.

“Sora” Twilight said to him turning her head to gaze at him which surprised him a bit while the red on his face became more intense.

“Y-yeah?” He asked her still very blushed a bit nervous.

“Don’t you think this place is beautiful?” Twilight said to him with that pretty smile drawn on her face with a sweet tone of voice which made him more blushed “I’m sure that you must’ve seen beautiful places during your journeys”

“Um y-yeah, it is” Sora said to her trying to hide his nervousness, his red face was showing, but he tried to calm down a bit “The lake, the trees, the starry night and this meadow of violets and roses. I’ve seen a lot of beautiful places around the worlds, but this one place must be the most beautiful I’ve seen so far, it’s so magical, I can feel it, it’s like a dream” He said to Twilight in a reflexible tone on his voice, still having his cheeks red, looking around the clearing, it was truly beautiful the place, the lake reflecting the precious night sky above, the meadow of flowers with the pretty flowers that are of course violets and roses. In the background it was noticeable baby breath flowers among the trees surrounding the clearing and some fireflies flying in the sky, all while another soft breeze brushed taking with it some flower petals on the wind.

“Yes, I was thinking the same” Twilight said to him with keeping her smile blushed while grabbing a violet from the meadow and holding it with her two hands “I’m happy that you’re here with me, you’re the best friend that I could wish for, I’m always happy when you’re around me, especially now that we are in this beautiful and magical place” “She said to him with a warm smile on her face that was beautiful to see.

“Heh thanks for saying that Twily, it means a lot to me” Sora said to her with a smile on his face very blushed while rubbing his cheek with his right finger timidly while Twilight put the violet she grabbed on left side her hair.

“You are welcome Sora, you like the flower in my hair?” Twilight kindly asked him with a cute smile on her face which made Sora more redder, she was already beautiful with a smile and eyes that was captivating him.

“Uh um y-yeah” He began feeling all nervous, his red face was showing it while scratching the back of his head “I-I mean uh…” Sora never felt like this before, of course he got nervous before around Kairi in the past, but not at this level, he couldn’t talk well to her, Twilight looked at him with a confused face not understanding what he was trying to say to her “W-well it’s just, you were already pretty. I...I think you look very beautiful like that” Sora said to her still with the face red relaxing a bit and say what he was thinking of her, saying that to her made Twilight a bit surprised as well as blushed, but then she smiled and giggled while playing with her hair.

“Thank you, you’re really sweet” Twilight thanked him with a beautiful smile on her face still blushed which made Sora smile as well timidly still very blushed while rubbing his nose.

“No problem Twily” Sora said to her keeping his smile looking at her smiling back at him, something like this has never ever happened before to him, not even with Kairi back at the Islands, it was like a dream, a fantasy or even a fairy tale with all of the magic around the air, the warm feeling that was giving him a great joy despite his shyness and nervousness and his heart beating fast in his chest. But then he remembered something “Um hey Twily, I’m loving spending time here with you at this beautiful place and I’m not meant to bleed it up, but I’m still not getting what is going on or why are we two here” He said to her with a concerned face as the heat of his face faded away but in response Twilight only chuckled still keeping her smile.

“Not anything needs a reason to happen, you know?” Twilight said to him once again with that soft and enchanting tone on her voice that was making Sora forget all about his worries and troubles for a moment as his face once again was getting red again, it was like her voice was enchanting him, relaxing him and making him have his attention on the girl in front of him “We don’t need a reason to be here and enjoy our time together, as well that you don’t need your special powers to be here, with me…” She said to him with a warm and beautiful smile with a blush on her face to him keeping the sweet tone of her voice as she put her left hand over his right hand that took him by surprise as his blush got deeper and then he just stared at her with his red and surprised face still looking at him with that beautiful smile that he likes so much to see.

“Riku” Sunset called him turning her head to see him which took him by surprise a bit, the blush of his face was saying it.

“Um what’s up Sunny?” Riku asked her trying to be as cool as possible, but it’s way too hard to act cool around the girl you love most, more for him that he was never in love before and never interacted with that kind of feelings.

“Tell me, Haven’t you stopped for a sec and just sat down a look at the beauty of nature before? Like in this beautiful place where we’re at now” Sunset said to Riku while drawing a cute smile on her face that made Riku’s face get redder “You must have saw beautiful places such as this before, haven’t you?”

“Well yeah, I did” He said to her still trying to not show his shyness at best as he could “This place is beautiful, like a fantasy or even a dream, it’s very magical. The lake in front of us reflecting the night sky’s light from above, the daisies and roses in the meadow behind us with some of the flower petals flying in the soft breeze. From all the wonderful places I had the chance to see with my own eyes this must be the most wonderful of them all, one can say it by just looking, it’s like a fairy tale” Riku said to her remembering everything about the beauty of the nature around the worlds he visited so far but he was right when he was saying that this clearing was the most wonderful of them all, Riku while was saying his reflexible line he was looking around the place to take a view of everything noticeable in that one mysterious and yet magical place of in-dream which he was having a feeling that it really was a dream all along, he was able to noticed some fireflies flying over the sky above them, the baby breath flowers at the background along with the trees of the forest, all while another soft breeze brushed taking with it some flower petals with it.

“That was exactly what I was thinking of this place” Sunset said to him keeping the smile on her face then she took from the meadow a daisy that she kept in her two hands ”I’m really, really happy to have you here with me” She began keeping the same smile she was wearing but now a blush wa appearing in her cheeks “I’m always happy when you’re with me, I feel safe and that nothing will ever harm me when you’re at my side, more than usually now that we’re sharing the view of this magical clearing” She continued with the same expression to him that made Riku blushed and surprised, no one told him such thing like that.

“R-really?” Riku asked her still very blushed and she nodded in response and Riku smiled “Thank you Sunny, it means alot coming from you” He thanked her with a warm smile trying to not lose his cool but even so the blush of his face didn’t leave as Sunset put the flower she grabbed on right side of her hair.

“You’re welcome Riku” Sunset said to him with a pretty smile on her face “Do you like the flower in my hair?” She kindly asked him keeping the same smile that was made Riku’s face very hot.

“Uh y-yeah” He nervously said to her making an effort to not showed it while scratching the back of his head but Sunset was glaring him a bit confused seeing him act nervous and shy, despite his effort to hide it it wasn’t working, by looking at his face anyone would tell that “Um w-well it’s just that…” He began trying to recover his composure “I think that you look very beautiful like that even without the flower” He said to her still very blushed just letting out what he was thinking in a more calm way, Sunset reacted a bit surprised and blushed by his words but then she gave him a pretty smile while giggling a bit.

“Thank you Riku, you’re so sweet” Sunset said to him keeping the smile and blush on her face. Riku in response to this compliment of hers made him react surprised and even more hotter, due to the fact that no one ever said something like that to him.

“Y-you...really mean that?” Riku asked her feeling his face as hot as a fire, his heart was racing at full speed as his mind kept repeating that last line of Sunset. In response to his question Sunset first only giggled once again.

“Why wouldn’t I?” She asked him back keeping the same smile, the only thing that was crossing Riku’s mind at that moment was Sunset’s beautiful smile that he loves so badly to watch.

“W-well it’s just…” He began rubbing the back of his head “No one said that about me, never” Riku said to her looking to the other side a bit less blushed feeling a bit shy once again.

“Welp, there’s a first time for everything” Sunset said to him keeping that beautiful smile of hers which made Riku smile at her back blushed once again but then he realized something that he forgot.

“Hey Sunny, listen, it’s great that we’re here just you and I in this lovely place and i’m loving to be here with you but, i’m still not understanding why are we here or what’s going on” He said as he as he let his smile fade away feeling concern by this as if there was something off about all of this, but to his surprise Sunset in response just chuckled still keeping her smile.

“Y’know Riku? There doesn’t need to be a reason all the times” Sunset said to him with that lovely and enchanting tone that immediately made him forgot all about his worries and problem as he got once again blushed, it was like if hearing that beautiful voice of her was enchanting him, relaxing him and making only focus only on the girl in front of him “There’s no need for a reason for us to be here as well as you don’t need any of your powers to be here, with me…” She continued with a warm and beautiful smile on her face keeping the sweet tone in her voice as she put her right hand on his left hand that took him by surprise as his blush got even more deep and then he just stared at her still both surprised and blushed as she stared at him with that precious smile that he loves so much to see.

Sora felt paralyzed when Twilight put her hand over his, he was feeling chills all around his body as his heart was beating extremely fast, he couldn’t think or move or even talk, he could only do nothing more than just stare at Twilight that was staring at him with that beautiful smile of hers, unable to speak Twilight continued talking.

“During all this time I was submerged into the shadows of the black clouds above me that was blocking the sun, I wasn’t able to see the light again, I thought I was going to be trapped into an endless suffering in the darkness, but then you came in as a miracle in my life, you made me see the light again, you cleared the clouds around me, bringing back the sun to my world, you put an end to my sorrow and suffering and you gave me a happiness that I never felt like any other and for that I’ll always be grateful to you and happy that you’re in my life” She said keeping the same enchanting tone in her voice keeping her smile as she brought her free hand to her chest, Sora definitely was enchanted by this, not just her beauty but also for her sincere gratitude, his hot face and sparkling eyes were showing it.

“Wow…” He was with no words to express how he felt about but it was a warm feeling that was inside himself “I...uh, I dunno what to say Twily, but it means a lot to me that you’re happy that I could help you” He began with smile of his own still blushed feeling flattered by the sweet words of Twilight “I had to, like I said I wasn’t gonna sit around and let you fade away, ‘cause even if I didn’t knew you, I cared for you” He continued feeling no longer shy or nervous he was now talking with his heart to her, Twilight then was surprised by his words and then she once again smiled blushed.

“That’s one of the things I liked the most about you” She said to him keeping the same expression which surprised him “The way that you are, how selfless you can be when it comes to others, always being there for others when they need you the most, that’s one of the most wonderful things about you Sora, your caring and devote your heart is for others” She said with a warm smile to him still blushed while grabbing Sora’s hand. He once again felt touched by her words, no one said such things about him.

By the touch of Sunset’s hand over his, Riku felt completely frozen, unable to speak, think or move, he could only keep his eyes on the most wonderful girl in his heart. He was feeling chills all around his body and his heart was beating extremely fast once again, it was then that Sunset speak up once again.

“You know, Riku? For the longest time I was feeling alone in this world, even though I found the light again in my life as well as the best friends I could ever wish for. I was still feeling alone with no one that truly understands the way that I felt back then, I always thought that no one would know how it felt to be in the dark the same as I do but when you came and then I got to know you I realized that I wasn’t alone that I finally had someone that knows how it feels being in the darkness, but of course you were even worst than I, but still I was happy to know that there was someone else that truly understands me and that I wasn’t alone at all, and I know you feel the same, we both were alone by being in the darkness, but now I have you and you have me, we’re not alone anymore, I know that we have each other’s backs when we have troubles with our past looking forward to the future, you helped me and I helped you. I’m so so happy that you’re in my life, that you came into my world” Sunset said to him with kind and warm words to him keeping the same bright and beautiful smile on her face with the same beautiful tone in her voice as she brought her free hand to her chest. Riku was touched by this deeply in his heart, the intense red on his face and glow in his eyes were proof of that.

“Sunny…” It was the only thing he could say after the sweet words Sunset gave to him “I...I have no words for this. It means a lot to me that you think that, I’m also happy, very happy that I got to know you” Riku said with a smile of his own still blushed “I never thought that someone else knows how it feels to be in the darkness like I do, alone with no friends, no light or anything at all, but we both find the light again and so I get back the most important things, those that I care about and to think that someone understands me, I couldn’t help but feel happy that i’m not alone, we both find the road to the dawn at the end of the dark night, walking towards the light of a new day, one of the reasons I care about you so much, why I consider you one of the most special people it’s because you understand me and I understand you, i’m glad that we have each other now” Riku said lifting aside all shyness or nervousness away, opening his heart to her, Sunset seems surprised by his completely sincerity towards her then she smiled once again blushed.

“That’s one of the things I like about you Riku” Sunset said to him keeping the same expression on her face “No matter how hard things are or how deep the darkness is you always managed to keeping moving forward, always being able to return to the light, being always there to protect the others with all of your strength, that shows me how really strong you are, not how powerful you are with your keyblade, but instead how strong your heart is and how much you want to be there for the others when they need you the most” She continued with a warm smile that touched Riku’s heart once again as she grabbed his hand.

“You...really think that about me?” Sora asked her feeling the heat on his face.

“Of course I do, you’ve became the person most special to me, I would never lie to you” She said with that sweet smile of hers that Sora likes, he was surprised of what Twilight thinks of him “I know that you have a journey ahead and a destiny to fulfill, but I don’t care about it, I want you in my life, I can’t imagine it without you” She continued with a concerned face “Please Sora, promise me that you’ll return after everything’s over, to make sure you will, you never break your promises, right?”

“Right, don’t worry I’ll be back safe and sound” Sora assured her with a smile which made her smile once again “Also....I wouldn’t like to never see you again” He continued a bit blushed, hearing that made her giggle also blushed.

“Do you...mean it, Sunny?” Riku asked her feeling his face hot, mostly by feeling the grip of Sunset’s hand on his, which he liked the sensation.

“Yes I do, you’re also one of the most special and important people in my life, in fact the most important of them all, I can assure you that I’ll never lie you” She said to him with a sweet smile in her face, which Riku loves so much, Riku felt very surprised to know the way how Sunset think of him “Look Riku, I get that you got a quest right after you finish your mission here, but I don’t care about it, I want you to stay in my life, now that you’re in it I can’t see my life without you” Sunset said to him with a worried expression on her face “So please, promise me that you’ll come back Riku, if we make a promise about it, I know you’ll come back to me, right?”

“Yeah, don’t worry Sunny, I promise you that i’ll come back” Riku assured her with a smile in his face “And...I can’t imagine my life without you either” He said a bit blushed to her, hearing that from him made her giggle blushed as well.

It was then that a breeze brushed behind them with several flower petals flying passed them making the already magical scenario even more magical also it began to grow even more flowers around them slowly but surely.

“You know Sora, I was thinking about something for sometime now” Twilight said to Sora keeping the smile in her face still blushed.

“Um what?” Sora asked her confused of what she would want to say to him, even though he was still blushed as more flower petals were riding the soft breeze brushing behind them, as if the petals came out of nowhere

“Even though that we are from different worlds and that we might be different from each other, but…” She began as she let go of Sora’s hand and then, to his surprise, she brought her hand to his right cheek rubbing his face making him even more red than before feeling the soft touch of her hand in his face “...Maybe, just maybe we could be something more than just besties…” She said as she got closer of him which he took completely by surprise, his widened eyes were showing it.

“Riku, there’s something I wanted to tell you for sometime now” Sunset said to Riku keeping her smile on her face still blushed.

“Uh okay, what is it?” Riku asked to her still be blushed, wondering what she would want to say to him, suddenly more flower petals began to be taken away into the soft breeze that was brushing behind them as if the petals came out of nowhere

“Maybe we’re from different worlds, but I don’t care, we’re the same so I think that…” She began as she let go of Riku’s hand then he was struck completely by surprise by what would happen next, Sunset brought her hand to his left cheek touching his face which definitely made his blush even more deep and intense by the soft touch of her hand rubbing his face “...Maybe, just maybe we could be something more than just friends” She said as she got closer of him which he took completely by surprise, his widened eyes were proof of that.

It was then that suddenly petal flowers began to fall from the night sky as if it was rain falling over them and the blooming flowers that were growing around them began to form a heart shape, things were now a magical moment that anyone would wish to last forever, like in any fairytale of love...Then the girls with brought their free hands to the other side of the boys’ faces which also surprise them.

“My prince…” Twilight said to Sora with lovely tone in her voice as she got closer to him slowly.

“My hero…” Sunset said to Riku with a lovely tone in her voice as she got closer to him slowly.

There was love in the air, nothing needed to be thought about anymore, there was just that magical moment, even Sora and Riku could no longer resist to this, as the girls closed their eyes and moved their faces closer and closer to the boys’ they were letting themselves be trapped by the moment as they let their eyes relaxed as the girls were about to give them their first ever kisses in their lives, that in fact they also wanted it... Suddenly turned all white…(Music Stops)

***

Riku opened his eyes seeing that he was once again in his bunk, then he realized just what happened

Aaw! It was a dream! And I was so close!” He thought very frustrated as well as very red as he brought his pillow over his face, anyone would feel the same then he brought it back to its place, under the back of his head still feeling frustrated as he let out a sigh, he knew that it might be a dream but he didn’t care at all, he just wanted to make it last longer, then smiled when he realized something “Heh she’s even in my dreams, I guess I love her more than I thought” He thought as he looked at Sunset’s mark on his hand still smiling with a blush on his face seeing that for her to be in his dream he would have to love her so much “One day..We’ll be together…” It was the last thing he thought before closing his eyes once again falling asleep again with his left hand over his chest.

Sora opened his eyes seeing that he’s back in his bunk on the ship, he was confused of what just happened, but still he was very blushed “W-what? That was...just a dream…?” He thought seeing that apparently everything that just happened was just a dream then he sighed as he then felt confusion in his head once again, his feelings were now even more mixed than before, only a mist of confusion was on his head with no clear answer “That was just a dream, but what it does mean? That I like Twily? I do like her? Maybe or not? I’m so confused now, but dream or not it felt real for me and i was liking, maybe i do like Twilight. She was about to kiss me and I wanted it!” He thought still feeling confused but more blushed than before but maybe was, he was loving to be with her, but there was still not a way to tell clearly “If she was in my dreams maybe I do like her, even if it’s just a bit, but…” He thought as he then grabbed Kairi’s lucky charm from his pocket, since he likes to sleep with it “There’s still doubts in my head. Twilight or Kairi...Do I have to choose…?” He thought while holding the lucky charm on his left hand and looking at Twilight’s mark on his right hand. Would he have to choose one girl over the other? Would this cause his friendship with one of them tear apart? That was questions in his head, one that his heart only could answer, but only at the right time, right now he just left that alone for now and gave his heart to find the answer as he let himself fall asleep once more still having Kairi’s charm on his left hand and his right hand opened, showing that he was between these two girls that he cared about more than anything in the whole universe.

The two boys just had the sweetest dream that they could have in their lives but like whether there’s light there’s also darkness, where there are happy dreams, there would be also dark nightmares…

To be continued...

Author's Note:

Hey guys, sorry for being out, but now i'm back, hope you enjoy this valentine's day special as well as the first part of this two parter chapter since it was too long i have to divided, look foward for the second part, see you later, stay tune and may your hearts be your giding key, bronies :pinkiehappy: