• Published 2nd Nov 2015
  • 8,590 Views, 519 Comments

Kingdom Hearts: Heart of the Twilight - Sora Sentry



When Sci Twilight met a boy, her darkness will shine by a light that she never seen, the emptiness of her heart will be fill and a brand-new feeling will be born within it...

  • ...
23
 519
 8,590

Chapter 2: Fitting In and Making New Friends

Sora was walking through the street until he saw someone a bit depressed. it was a boy with the same height as him, blue spiky hair, in a different style than Sora's, blue eyes, a black jacket with white and red stripes at the center and the sleeves with a white shirt underneath that had a shield and lightning bolt at its center, light blue denim pants, and black and white striped shoes. Sora approached to the boy to see if he was okay.

"Hey. What's wrong? Are you okay?" Sora asked the boy.

"No, I'm not" The boy said as he lowered his head and put his hands in his pockets.

"Can you tell me what's wrong? Maybe I can help you" Sora said kindly to him.

The boy raised his head up to see him and he gave him a curious gaze.

"What?" Sora asked him confused.

"Huh? No, nothing it's just your clothes are very unique and very awesome,especially your jacket dude, it's very cool, it's kinda like mine but shorter and better, also your hairstyle is cool too, better than mine" He flattered him, Sora looked down at his clothes and he has to admit, his clothes are very awesome and his new hairstyle was better than the last one.

"Hehe. Well thanks" Sora said with a smile.

"No prob dude, tell me. Was Rarity the one that made you those cool clothes?" He asked Sora.

"Rarity? Who's that?" Sora asked the boy.

"Oh, I guess you must be new here, so that means that you don't know her" He said and Sora nodded to confirm it.

"Well, that doesn't matter for now, I'm Flash Sentry" Flash introduced himself "And you?" Flash asked to Sora.

"I'm Sora, nice to meet you" He introduced himself as well, Flash held out his hand toward Sora as he did the same and shook hands.

"Well Sora, tell me. Have you seen a girl with purple hair and black glasses?" He asked, with that description he could only mean...

"You mean Twilight?" Sora asked trying to guess.

"Yeah, but you know her?" Flash asked a bit confused and surprised.

"Well I just met her, but yeah. She was very sad so I'll helped her out" He explained to him about what happened awhile ago.

"I see..." He said as he lowered his head again.

"Wait... Were you the one who made her cry?" Sora asked trying to guess.

"But I didn't wanted to, I just wanted to talk to her and she just started to cry. I didn't said anything wrong, I swear" He explained to Sora.

"Don't worry man I believe you" Sora said to Flash to calm him down "So you're her friend or something like that?" Sora asked.

"Well it's kinda complicated" He said a bit blushed while he scratched the back of his head. For some reason Sora got what he said and the thought of Kairi crossed his mind for some reason.

"Well. Since when did you know her? And when you first met?" Sora asked wanting to know more about Twilight, if he wanted to help her he has to know her better.

"Enough to know that she changed too much, almost like if... She became somebody else" He said a bit unsure if Sora would believe him.

"Oh… I see" Sora said and for some reason he the thought of his other, his nobody, Roxas crossed his head. Could it be that what Flash said reminded him of him?

"And well how I met her, it's a long and crazy story" Flash told him.

"Well since we’re friends you can tell me everything, I trust that what you'll tell me would be true" Sora said with a smile to him while he puts his hand on the back of his head.

Flash chuckled at the kind words of his new friend "Yeah, you're right Sora, we're friends" He said with a smile and Sora chuckled too.

Flash told him his story with Twilight: The Fall Formal, The Battle of Bands and lastly the Friendship Games. the description of Twilight back then it was different, she was more bright and friendly, just like Sora but now she's just a shadow of what she was, just like... Roxas, he's Sora's shadow or reflection.

"I see, but why would she change that much? Sora asked him.

"Maybe it was because of her changing to another school or something else" Flash suggested, Sora then had some clues of what made Twilight's heart get cracked but he has to learn more about her if he wants to heal her heart.

"Okay thanks for telling me that Flash" Sora thanked him.

"No prob dude, but tell me, why are you so interested about Twilight?" He asked Sora.

"I just have the feeling that I have to help her" He said half-telling the truth.

Flash chuckled again "You reminded me too much of how Twilight was, maybe you can help her and with the help of Sunset she would go back to the way she was" Flash said a bit enthusiastic.

"Sunset? Is she her friend?" Sora asked.

"Her best friend" Flash said with a smile and that reminds him about Riku and that he has to meet him at Sugar Cube Corner.

"Okay I get it Flash, well I gotta go, my best friend is waiting for me in Sugar Cube Corner and if I'm honest with you I'm very hungry" Sora said to Flash while he put his hand on his stomach.

"Hey, I'm going there too and since you're new here I can show you a shortcut to get there faster" Flash offered him with a smile.

"Heheheh. Okay thanks Flash, let's go" He said and Flash nodded and the two boys left walking to Sugar Cube Corner.

***

Sunset Shimmer was in Sugar Cube Corner with her friends Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack and Pinkie Pie as usual, chatting among themselves, except Sunset, she was looking out the window thinking about something.

"Sunset?" Fluttershy asked snapping her back to reality.

"Huh? What?" She asked looking at her.

"Are ya ok sugarcube?" Applejack asked her a bit worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just thinking" Sunset said.

"Thinking about what?" Rainbow asked.

"Well two things: One that I’ve been having a feeling that something bad is gonna happen again" Sunset said to her friends.

"C'mon Sunset, we just solved the last problem here. I think you're just being a bit paranoid" Rainbow said with a confident face.

"Well I guess you're right, I hope I'm just being a bit paranoid" Sunset said.

"Besides. What are the chances that something bad is gonna happen again when the last one happened 3 weeks ago?" Rainbow said

"Yeah Sunny, nothing wrong can happen now!" Pinkie said with her usual big smile

Sunset chuckled at that "And what was the other thing that you've been thinking about?" Rarity asked

"Oh well..." she began a bit ashamed of what she will say "...I've been thinking that maybe it's time for me to get a new boyfriend" she ended her sentence a bit blushed.

"Oh darling that’s a good thing" Rarity said cheerful while she clapped her hands.

"Yeah, we were waiting for you to say that since a long time ago" Rainbow said cheerful as well.

"Yes, after all the good things you’ve done for all of us you earned the right to have someone to make you happy as well" Fluttershy said cheerful as well.

Sunset smiled at the kind words of her friends "But why do you want a boyfriend now?" Applejack asked.

"Well, it's been a long time since my last relationship so I think it would be a good moment to get a boyfriend now" Sunset explained.

"Well Darling we are gonna help you when you find the right boy" Rarity said kindly to Sunset.

"Thanks girls" Sunset said with a warm smile "But I don't think that the right boy will just walk through the door, it will take a while and when that happens I'll ask your help, okay? Sunset said and the girls nodded and she stood up and went to the counter to buy a drink.

***

Riku returned to Sugar Cube Corner and he noticed that Sora hasn't returned yet.

"Sora's not here yet. Well I could kill some time going inside, I'm a bit hungry anyway and I could buy something for breakfast" Riku thought and he went inside the cafe. He saw that there's a lot of people even if it's early and also he noticed that the people are very colorful, not just by their clothing or their hairs, also for their skins, it must be normal in this world. He walked to the counter to order something for breakfast but someone bumped into him and also this person had a drink and it spilled on him and the floor, then he knelt down and picked up the dropped and broken cup with his left hand, but when he was about to grab it he touched the hand of the other person and he looked at who this person is.(music stops)

It was a girl with light amber skin, the color of her eyes were curiously the same as his, cyan, her hair was red with yellow streaks. She was wearing a cyan blouse that matched her eyes, the blouse had ruffles at the bottom, blue spandex pants, black high heeled boots and a black leather jacket to matc. Riku has to admit she was pretty and her look perfectly suits her. The girl quickly pulled her hand away nervously and Riku picked up the cup for her, like a gentleman would do. They both stood up and the girl spoke.

"I'm really sorry, are you ok?" She asked him.

"Yeah, I'm fine you don't have to worry" Riku said to calm her down.

"And sorry about your t-shirt" She said very ashamed, Riku looked down and saw that there was a stain on his t-shirt and he looked at the girl again.

"It's ok, my clothes are waterproof" He said with a smile as he brushed off his shirt and the stain disappeared "See? You don't have to worry" He said with a smile and the girl sighed in relief.

"Hey, I never saw you here before. Are you new around here?" The girl asked him.

"Yeah, I'm Riku nice to meet you" Riku introduced himself.

"I'm Sunset Shimmer, nice to meet you too" Sunset introduced herself as well.

"'Sunset Shimmer,' huh? Weird name, but it's nice for you" He said to Sunset with a smile.

"Well same for you" Sunset said with her own smile and Riku chuckled.

"Right" He said keeping the smile and Sunset giggled a bit.

"Hey, are you here alone?" She asked him again.

"Nope, I'm just waiting for my best friend" He explained to Sunset.

"Oh okay" She said.

"Here" Riku said as he gave Sunset some of his munny that turned into the the money of this world "To pay for another drink" he kindly said and Sunset was a bit surprised by this.

"Um. T-thank you Riku" She said still surprised that Riku kindly gave her some of his money to pay for another drink.

"Your welcome" He said with a smile.

"Well I'm gonna go over there now" She said while pointing her thumb behind her towards some other colorful girls that he supposed that were her friends.

"Okay, then I guess I'll see you later" He said as he smiled and Sunset walked to her friends and Riku walked to the counter.

Sunset took in her seat as Riku picked some food and a drink and he walked to another table and Sunset just watched him.

"Whoa. That was faster than I thought" Rainbow said with a sly smile.

"Wh-what?! But I just met him, you girls don't think that he could be my boyfriend, do you?" Sunset said blushed.

"Why not? I mean that boy is very handsome, his clothing is very nice and unique and his silver hair is very attractive and also he has the same color eyes as you" Rarity said with a sly smile as well.

"Well I have to admit that you're right, but the color of our eyes is just a coincidence!" Sunset said still blushed.

"But that boy is also a gentleman and very kind, he picked up your cup for you and he gave you some of his money to replace it, I think that it's more than just a coincidence" Rarity said keeping her sly smile and Sunset blushed even more.

"You at least know his name?" Fluttershy asked her.

"It's Riku" she said still very blushed.

"Even his name is cool. You gotta to give him a chance girl!" Rainbow said trying to cheer her up.

"I don't know. What if he has a girlfriend already?" Sunset asked.

"Only one way to find that out" Applejack said to her with a smile.

"And plus what just happened is just like what happened with the Twilight from Equestria and Flash the first time" Pinkie said remembering what happened the first time that the Twilight of Equestria was here.

"Yes, that’s right Pinkie" Rarity said.

"Okay, I guess I can give him a chance, but not today. When I know him better I will" Sunset said as she looked at Riku sitting at another table.

"That's the spirit!" Rainbow said with a smile.(Music stops)

***

Sora and Flash arrived at Sugar Cube Corner and they saw Riku sitting at a table eating something.

"Hey Riku!" Sora called him and Riku turned around and saw him with Flash.

"Hey Sora, you've arrived. You're a bit late" Riku said glad to see his best friend.

"This is your best friend Sora?" Flash asked.

"Yeah, I'm Riku, and you?" He stood up and asked Flash. Flash noticed that he was much more taller than him or Sora.

"I'm Flash Sentry, nice to meet you dude" he introduced himself to Riku "Whoa. You're very tall and you have a great physique!" Flash said impressed.

"Heheh. Well thanks for that, say Sora is he a new friend?" He asked Sora

"Yeah, you know how I am" He said with a smile as he shrugged.

"Sounds like it's your thing Sora" Flash said with a smile.

"Well, that's how he is" Riku said keeping his smile.

"But tell me, did you two go to a sports camp or something?" Flash asked "You guys have greats physiques" Flash said flattering them.

"Well something like that" Sora said half-telling the truth. The three boys sat at the same table and kept chatting as Sunset and her friends looked at them.

"It's Flash Riku's best friend?" Fluttershy asked.

"Nah, Riku said that he's new here, maybe it's that other boy" Rainbow said referring to Sora.

"Well it seems that those three are good friends, maybe we should ask them later" Sunset suggested.

"I have to say that the other boy is very handsome too, his face, his sky blue eyes, his cute spiky hairstyle and his divine clothing. I have to know where he got those clothes and I wonder if he’s single" Rarity said always keeping her sight on Sora which made the other girls gave her an annoyed face.

"There ya go again" Applejack said keeping the same expression.

"What? I also need a man in my life" Rarity said a bit annoyed looking to the other side.

"Anyway, there's something familiar about those two, Riku and his best friend, not that I saw them before, there's something about them that reminds me of somebody" Sunset said putting a finger on her chin.

Sora and Riku half-told Flash the truth to him, like that they came from distant islands, their age, 15 and 16 respectively, that they have exercised since a year ago and that they know how to do parkour, Flash was amazed that they know how to do parkour.

"I wish I could learn parkour, it's very awesome" Flash said with a smile.

"Well you can do it, I know one day you will" Sora said with a smile of his own.

"So can you teach me?" he asked them.

"Sorry, but the way that we learned is only for professionals" Riku half-lied him.

"It's ok, maybe I just need to go to a parkour course" Flash said shrugging and Sora and Riku nodded.

"Say, you guys are gonna to go to Canterlot High tomorrow?" He asked the two boys.

"Is that the school near here?" Sora asked him and Flash nodded.

"Well yeah, we're gonna to go there tomorrow" Riku explained.

"Cool, then we'll meet there tomorrow and I'll take you to meet Principal Celestia" Flash offered to them.

"Thanks Flash" Riku said with a smile.

"No prob dude" Flash said with a smile.

"Hey Flash. Can you bring something to eat please?" Sora asked to Flash.

"Sure, be back in a jiff" Flash stood up and went to the counter.

"Hey Riku, I found the girl that I saw in my dream from last night" Sora said to Riku in a low tone so no one can hear him.

"Really? Tell me then" Riku said to Sora a bit surprised.

Sora then explained to Riku what happened, his encounter with Twilight and the clues that Flash gave him.(music stops)

***

None of them noticed, but outside the cafe there was Twilight with the hood of her sweater over her head, she was looking at Sora and Riku, she couldn't hear what they were saying but she didn't mind it.

"So that's his best friend, he's too much like Sunset and also it's incredible that he and Flash are friends so fast. Sora is someone different from everyone else and I don't believe that he came from here, he must be from another world, but if he was from Equestria then Sunset would have told us. So if he's not from there, then where? She thought about Sora and his personality, Twilight turned her head and saw Sunset and her friends "I have to speak with Sunset and the others, but not now, I'll talk to them somewhere else, when Sora isn't around" She thought about what to do later, Twilight turned her head to look at Sora again and she will keep an eye on him, to learn more about him.(music stops)

***

"'Twilight Sparkle huh?" Riku said with his arms crossed "Well the way that you described her it's obvious to think that she's having a very bad day" he said to Sora.

"Yeah, she's very bad, but that's why I have to help her" Sora said determined.

"Well if you found her without even looking for her I know you'll find her again without even looking" Riku said with a smile and Sora smiled too.

"Hey guys I'm back" Flash returned with some cupcakes and sodas for himself and Sora.

"Thanks Flash" Sora thanked him as he picked up some cupcakes and a soda and Flash sat at the table.

"Hey Flash, you know Twilight Sparkle, right?" Riku asked him.

"Did you told him Sora?" Flash asked to him.

"Well I have to tell him" Sora explained.

"Yeah I do know her since a long time ago" he said a bit depressed.

"Well if Sora wants to help her I want to help her too" Riku said with his arms crossed.

Flash chuckled by that "You remind me too much of Sunset" he said with a smile.

"You know her?" Riku asked.

"Yeah, but how come YOU know her?" Flash asked him.

"Well I just bumped into her a few minutes ago" Riku explained.

"And did she spill her drink all over your shirt?" Flash said trying to guess.

"Yeah. How did you knew that?" He said surprised that he guessed what happened.

"Well the same thing happened to me with Twilight sometime ago, around the time of the fall formal" Flash said remembering when he bumped into Twilight.

"So you can say that it was like Déjà vu huh?" Sora said with a smile and Riku and Flash nodded "I wonder if I could meet Sunset one day, she sounds like a great girl" Sora said.

"Actually, she’s right there" Flash pointed with his index finger to where she was, Sora turned his head and he saw her and her friends.

"Whoa, she's very nice" Sora said with a smile.

"Anyway, you didn't tell me how you met Sunset" Riku said to Flash reminding him that he hasn't told them yet.

"Well, she's... My ex-girlfriend" Flash said to Riku unsure of how he would react.

"What?" Riku said very surprised by that "You? With her? I don't believe it" he said to Flash not believing what he said.

"Are you jealous or something?" Flash said to Riku joking.

"What? Of course not, it's just someone like her with someone like you it doesn't sound very likely to happen" Riku explained.

"But it happened" Flash said.

"Hold on... Do you like her!?" Sora said surprised by Riku’s reaction.

"What?! No!! I just met her!!!" Riku said very mad and a bit blushed.

"Is that blush on your face?! Hey Sora Riku's blushed!" Flash said with a grin.

"I can't believe it you're blushing, I never thought I would see you like that!" Sora said with a grin as well.

"No I'm not!" Riku said still mad and more blushed.

"Yes you are!" Sora and Flash said at the same time.

"Also the color of her eyes are the same as yours" Flash said keeping the same smile.

"That's just a coincidence!" Riku said still blushed.

"I don't think so Riku, in the destiny coincidences don't exist" Sora said keeping the same smile as well

"Rrrg" Riku looked to other side more blushed.

"Calm down dude, we were just teasing with you a bit" Flash said to calm him down.

"Yeah, I know that you never have been interested in a girl before, also I really never thought that I'll see your face red" Sora said.

"Wait. Is that true Riku?" Flash asked him.

"Yeah, the thing is that I never found a girl that matched my personality in our old home, that's why I never blushed before" Riku explained.

"Well you're now in a new place, I'm pretty sure you can find the perfect girl for you here" Flash said.

"Yeah, also you need a girlfriend" Sora said to Riku as he crossed his arms.

"Hah. Well you never have the bravery to ask Kairi to go on a date with you before" Riku said with a sly smile and Sora blushed.

"W-well you know that I didn't have the chance!" Sora said very blushed.

"Let me guess, you like this girl Kairi but too many things get in the way, right? Flash said trying to guess.

"Yeah, but how do you know?" Sora asked.

"That's what happened to you and Twilight?" Riku asked trying to guess and Flash nodded.

"Well I guess we have something in common Flash" Sora said trying to make him feel better.

"Yeah, I know how you feeling Sora" Flash said to Sora

"Hey Flash, is Twilight your girlfriend?" Riku asked him.

"I wish so" Flash said a bit blushed looking down.

"Tell us more about Twilight, I'm determined to help her" Sora said with a determined nod

"And I want to help her too, she needs help urgently" Riku said with his arms crossed.

"Well, Twilight changed since the last time we met, at the friendship games, almost like she turned into someone else, guess changing to Crystal Prep Academy changed her" Flash said as Riku crossed his arms thinking about what Flash said to him and Sora.

"'Crystal Prep Academy'? Is that another school?" Sora asked and Flash nodded.

"How much did she change?" Riku asked

"She was bright and friendly, like Sora, but now she's a shadow of what she was" Flash said depressed.

"Who in Crystal Prep Academy are bad people? The students and teachers?" Sora asked.

"Well Principal Cinch and the Shadowbolts, well now just the principal to be exact" Flash explained.

"You mean that the students used to be bad people, but not anymore, right?" Riku tried to guess and Flash nodded, Then both Sora and Riku understood what happened to Twilight, the negative ambient of Crystal Prep Academy was what damaged Twilight's heart and Sora frowned.

"By now every student and every teacher there must ignore Cinch, she's insane, she pushed Twilight to cheat in the competition" Flash said to the keybladers and hearing that made them gasp in surprise, especially Sora, he got mad about this.

"Sora? Are you ok?" Flash noticing his anger and asked him a bit worried.

"Don't worry, he just remembered something bad about his past" Riku explained to him "Believe or not we’ve had encounters with insane people before" Riku said to Flash.

"At your old school?" He asked trying to guess and Riku shook his head.

In Sora's head the memories of the villains he had faced before went through, but especially the memories of Maleficent and Xemnas, the descripcion of Cinch reminded him too much of them, he couldn't believe that Twilight was used by someone evil like he was and Sora clenched his fists as for Riku he understood why Twilight used to be like Sora, but she turned darker like his nobody Roxas.

"Another thing guys" Flash spoke up again and brought them back to reality "At Canterlot High weird things tend to happen, not often of course, but it does" Flash explained to them.

"Like what?" Sora asked.

"Well unreal magical things" Flash answered him, both Sora and Riku understood why, if light and harmony comes from the portal in front of the school then some other things come as well. If weird things tend to happen then it must be anomalies caused by the magic of the portal.

"Okay Flash we'll kept an eye open if a weird thing happens" Riku said with a smile.

"Well, why don’t you guys come with me and hang out for a while? I can see that you two have nothing to do today" Flash offered to them.

"Heheh. Okay, it could be fun" Riku said with a smile.

"Yeah" Sora said with a smile as well. The three boys stood up and walked to the exit and left Sugar Cube Corner as Sunset saw them chatting, but she couldn't hear what the were saying as for Twilight she followed them and made sure they didn't notice her.(music stops)

***

Sora and Riku passed the rest of the day with their new friend Flash and with his bandmates, they met them at his house, the two heroes had a lot of fun with them and now they're back at Canterlot High and now they're sitting on the edge of the roof like in Destiny Islands or Twilight Town and they were watching the sunset.

"The sunset here is as nice as Twilight Town" Sora said with a smile.

"Yeah, but the best is the one from home" Riku said with a smile as well.

"Yeah, the sunset over the sea is beautiful, definitely the one from home is no.1!" Sora said with the same smile.

Riku chuckled. "But you know what’s better?" he asked his best friend.

"Let me guess, the dawn?" Sora guessed.

"Yep, nothing is better than the beginning of a new day" Riku said remembering that he likes to get up before the dawn to see it. Sora chuckled at that but he's right, the dawn is better than the sunset.

"Today was very fun and we learned so much even if we weren't at school" Sora said looking at Riku remembering what happened today.

"Yeah, it was nice to pass time with Flash and his friends, like normal boys. It's weird after so much time but it feels nice" Riku said looking at Sora with a smile.

"Yeah, it was nice to have a normal day after so long" Sora said looking at the sunset again.

"Now we have more clues, about Twilight and the source of light here" Riku said remembering the information that Flash gave them "In case of another anomaly caused by the portal we have to keep our eyes wide open, it could help us find the six people we're looking for" Riku said to Sora and he nodded.

"Say Riku, these anomalies. Could these be caused by the darkness of the alternate world?" Sora asked him.

"Most likely, remember that even the brightest world would have its dark corners. It would make sense that the rule also applies in other dimensions" Riku said and Sora nodded.(music stops)

Sora's head lowered and Riku noticed "What's wrong Sora?" He asked him a bit worried. Riku dislikes seeing him sad.

"Well it's about Twilight, she was like me, but she turned into a shadow of what she were, just like-" He was cut off by Riku.

"Roxas?" Riku tried to guess.

"Yeah, but how do you know?" Sora asked him.

"I also noticed that. Twilight is too much like Roxas now, that's why you wanna help her, right?" Riku said trying to guess and Sora nodded.

"It's just that I can't believe that that old women Cinch used her like Xemnas used Roxas" Sora said a bit angry remembering Roxas's time in Organization XIII.

"The way that Flash described her it sounds like a mix of him and Maleficent" Riku said and Sora nodded again "Still... Roxas is you and you are him, even if you said that you're not. It's a fact that you can't change Sora, sorry" Riku said feeling a bit bad for both Sora and his nobody.

"No, it's okay I know that we are one person and I accepted that. I guess that's what he wanted, and his memories and feelings are all mine now, so in a way Xemnas used me twice" Sora said remembering all the memories that Roxas gave him and his second journey.

"I see, don't worry Sora I’ll help you heal Twilight's heart, take it as an apology for what I did to Roxas" Riku said putting his hand on his shoulder and Sora smiled at this.

"Thanks Riku, I have to help her, I don't want anyone to go through the same hurt, Flash also told me that Sunset Shimmer is her best friend, if the three of us help her then she’ll go back to the way she was" Sora said with a big smile and Riku smiled at this as he nodded.

"We have to ask her about Twilight tomorrow" Riku said as he stood up "Well let's go back to the ship it's getting late and tomorrow will be our first day of classes after a year, so we have to sleep well tonight" Riku said and Sora nodded as he stood up as well and the two boys walked to the Gummi ship.

"I will save Twilight, no matter what" Sora thought determined to save her.

***

Twilight was back in her room at her home and she was lying down on her bed thinking about what she learned about Sora today.

"Sora's definitely someone different from any other boy that I’ve ever met, but the way he is... Looks like that is how he usually is. He's too much like the other me, but did he came from Equestria or did he ceme from here?" She thought wondering where Sora came from. She turned her head to see her window and the starry night sky "Could he come from a different world? Well good thing that tomorrow is monday so I have to go to school, there I could speak with Sunset and the others about Sora" She thought about what she'll do tomorrow as she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

To Be Continued...