• Published 2nd Nov 2015
  • 8,590 Views, 519 Comments

Kingdom Hearts: Heart of the Twilight - Sora Sentry



When Sci Twilight met a boy, her darkness will shine by a light that she never seen, the emptiness of her heart will be fill and a brand-new feeling will be born within it...

  • ...
23
 519
 8,590

Chapter 10: My First Best Friend

Meanwhile the group of friends were having fun in the park, on the shadows there were The Dazzlings and Vanitas spying on the group having evil intentions as always.

“Heh, look at those losers, having fun in the park, like they forgot that we’re here” Vanitas said with his usual dark smile.

“So we’re here to ruin their fun, don’t we?” Aria said to him with her arms crossed.

“Close, we’re here so you can ruin their night” Vanitas said to her with his arms crossed keeping the grin.

“Can you explain that better sweetheart?” Adagio asked him.

“Simple, this is your first mission, you gotta show me what you can do with the unversed I gave you, you trained the whole week, so let’s see what you can do” Vanitas explained.

“So you want us to send out our unversed on them?” Sonata asked.

“Yes, Sora and Riku will never see the unversed coming, there haven’t been any unversed since 11 years ago and they don’t have any idea that they exist” Vanitas explained.

“Sounds good, it’s time that our revenge begins” Adagio declared with her dark smile as the other 2 Dazzling smiled as well.

“I couldn’t say that better Adagy, now send off your unversed, just like I taught you” Vanitas said with a dark smile, then dark auras emanated from the 3 Dazzlings and from those auras several lines into the ground and from those lines several unversed went out toward the park against the people.(Music Stops)

***

Everyone was going out of the noria talking with each other. Sora and Twilight were still talking while walking.

“Heh yeah it’s kinda weird that I might be an expert on friendship but, I don’t know almost anything about love, when i’m in that kind of situation my mind get’s all blank and nervous and I don’t know what do, most of the time I only remain quiet” Sora said to Twilight with a smile with his hands in his pockets.

“Well we’re 2 in that matter, that also happens to me” Twilight said to him with a smile as well.

“Guess we have another thing in common” Sora said to her with a smile, which made her smiled and blushed a bit “So tell me, when did you have those kind of situations? In my case it was only a few times when it comes to Kairi”

“Um w-well…” She began trying to think of something so Sora won’t know that in her case was about him.

“If you don’t want to talk about it’s okay, I understand” Sora said to her with a smile, Spike made the typical gesture of saved with his paw, Twilight was relieved, for a minute she thought that Sora knew about her feelings for him.

Whew, that was close, Sora can’t know about what’s happening with me about him, i’m barely understanding what’s happening with me and it could ruin my friendship with him and that’s the last thing I want, okay Twilight just act casual and everything's gonna be okay” Twilight thought, her friendship really mattered to her and she would do anything so it wouldn’t get ruined “Um thanks for understanding Sora, I don’t want to talk about it now”

“No prob Twily, there’s things that even good friends like you and I don’t want to talk about” Sora said to her as he put his hands behind his head.

“Sure, but if you have an issue with love stuff you can always ask Cadance, she knows everything about it” Twilight said to him with a smile.

“Heh okay, she seems to know about it when I met her monday” Sora said to her.

Riku and Sunset noticed that Sora and Twilight were talking, but they couldn’t hear them.

“Wonder what those two are talking about” Riku said with his hands in his pockets.

“So do I, but they seem to get along pretty well” Sunset said with a smile glad that Twilight was getting along well with Sora.

“Of course, that’s what happens when Sora’s your friend” Riku said with a smile on his face.

“Yeah, Twilight’s different now, not so far of her other, the more she’s with Sora the better she will get” Sunset said happy that her friend is getting better.

“Right, soon her heart will no longer be cracked” Riku said also happy to know that and Sunset nodded in agreement “Talking about her other, when she’s gonna come?”

“Umm ehh weell...In a few days” Sunset said to him unsure.

“Did she tell you that?” Riku asked to check and she nodded to say yes “Uh oh”

“Yeah, I don’t know what I would do, I can’t just tell her to not come, and I don’t think we could hide her from Sora, can we?” Sunset said unsure what to do.

“We’ll think of something when that happens, for now, let Sora do his thing with Twilight, maybe if she’s completely healed before the other shows up, we could tell him the truth” Riku said to her putting his left hand on her shoulder.

“Alright then, in case it doesn’t i’ll explain to the 2 Twilight's that Sora doesn’t know that he’s thinking that there’s only one” Sunset said to him.

“Sounds good” Riku said to her with his arms crossed “I’m still a bit worried for Sora, lately his Roxas side has been reacting with things related to her, what would happen if he knows that there’s actually 2 Twilights?” Riku thought a bit worried for his brother-in-heart.

“Okay everyone, this night was great, but I feel that it needs one more thing to be complete before we go home” Pinkie declared with her usual big smile to everyone else.

“You’re right Pink, c’mon guys, let’s do one more thing while we can!” Rainbow declared with a big smile as well.

“Yeah!” Everyone said with smiles on their faces and then they began to walk off, however…(Music stops)

AAHHHH!!!!!!” The sound of people screaming came from the opposite direction where the group of friends came from, this made the teenagers stop in their tracks and get shocked, then they turned their gaze toward the direction where the screams came from.

“What was that?!” Twilight asked scared as well as the other girls.

“Sounds like there’s trouble” Sora declared with a frown.

“Aw c’mon! Why does it always happen at the worst moment possible?!” Rainbow said angry at this.

“That’s how it is sometimes Dashie” Sora said to her “And here I thought that we wouldn’t fight tonight”

“...!!” Riku then with a shocked face felt a great negativity ahead “Negativity? It can’t be from the heartless or the nobodies and the one ahead is a great negativity, this is really bad” Riku thought about the great presence of negativity “Let’s go Sora!”

“Yeah!” Sora said to him with a determined nod and then the 2 boys clenched their left and right fists respectively transforming into their Unicorn and Pegasus forms respectively, then Sora flew off where the screams came from as for Riku he threw his keyblade teleporting to follow Sora, the girls then ran to the same area to see what’s going on.

Sora reached the place where the screams came from and Riku teleported right beside him using his telekinesis to fly and they saw what was happening from their height, the people were running while screaming, running away from creatures that were unknown for Sora and Riku, monsters that resembles of the heartless some with an unknown symbol.

“What the-? What are those things?” Sora asked seeing the unknown monsters attacking the people.

“I-I don’t know” Riku said not knowing neither what the monsters are “There’s no doubt, the negativity came from those monsters, the lanes of negativity are all around the area, like this is impossible to see where they came from or who sent them, but it’s not hard to guess that it was the organization. Wait a sec...Monsters like the heartless made of negativity...there’s only one kind of monsters who fits that description” Riku thought realizing then something “It can’t be...The Unversed?” Riku said which called Sora attention.

“The Unversed?” Sora repeated confused.

“Yeah, there’s not doubt, those are the Unversed, Mickey told me once that 11 years ago there was monsters known as the Unversed who attacked the world's back then, but suddenly disappeared” Riku explained to him looking at the Unversed, but while Riku explained that to Sora he suddenly began to feel dizzy and a headache.(Music stops)

"It happened when you and I were split into two. The negativity took shape as these monsters. They are what I feel—a horde of fledgling emotions under my control” An unknown voice and yet familiar sounded in his head while the headache was getting stronger and makes Sora hold his head with his right hand.

“Those monsters are…” Riku was cut off by Sora.

“Made of negativity, like the heartless, but they are negativity made real” Sora concluded Riku’s explanation, leaving him surprised, since not many people knew about the Unversed.

“How did you know that?” Riku asked him surprised.

“I...I don’t know, I just know that, like if I saw them before, but I didn’t, did I?” Sora said looking at the Unversed seeing that for some strange reason they were familiar to him, then he was feeling something strange in his chest, like something within him was trying to tell him something.

“We can talk about that later, now we have to stop those things” Riku said to Sora with a frown.

“Right!” Sora said with a determined nod and frown, then the two heroes launched to attack the Unversed.

The evil teenagers saw and heard the heroes prior launching to attack.

“You said that those two wouldn’t know about our Unversed” Aria said to Vanitas.

“Looks like I was wrong, someone must've told them about them, and I have an idea of who, someone who lived when the Unversed first appeared in this universe” Vanitas said with an angry frown, knowing who was “Tch! That little rat! That meddlesome king always messing with our plans!

“Is it just me or did Sora look dizzy?” Sonata asked seeing Sora, then an evil smile was drawn on Vanitas’ face.

“He’s just having a serious headache” Vanitas said keeping his smile, the 3 sirens were confused at his expression, but Vanitas knew exactly what was happening with Sora “Hehe, it was about time, ‘he’ is once again reacting within him

“In any case, let’s see what those two got” Adagio said with an evil smile and the other 2 Dazzlings nodded with evil smiles of their own agreeing with her.

“You couldn’t have said it any better my dear” Vanitas said to her keeping his smile as he crossed his arms.(Music stops)

The battle against the Unversed have begun. There were 3 kinds of Unversed: 10 Floods, 15 Scrappers and 10 Archravens. The first Unversed destroyed was an Archraven, sliced by Riku keyblade that was thrown at it, then Riku teleported and took back his keyblade mid air then he threw it again against a flood destroying it now appearing on the ground, while Sora was fighting with the other 9 Archravens in the air with his high speed, but there was something wrong with him, it was like he was suddenly he was feeling weaker, he was still feeling dizzy, but Sora was struggling to not lose his balance, he got to fight. Meanwhile the fear of the people who were running away from the monsters created a line of negativity, a line that was immediately absorbed by the evil teenagers.

“Hehe, can you feel that girls?” Vanitas asked them with an evil smile on his face ”This is how the true power of darkness and negativity feels like!” He declared as his eyes glowed bright yellow as for the 3 Dazzlings’ eyes glowed in a bright red color while an evil smile was drawn on their faces as well while the four of them were absorbing the negativity from the air “The more negativity we absorb, the stronger we will become and soon we will manage to fulfill our goals” He declared anxious for the moment of truth.

Riku then shocked noticed all the collective fear of the people on green lines moving to a certain direction, unfortunately, he didn’t have the time to see where it was going all of that negativity, he could only suppose that something or someone was absorbing that negativity to become stronger, but for what? He didn’t have the time to think about that either, he has to focus on the fight, he was blocking the attack of a Scrapper with his keyblade and he then sent it off into the air and with his telekinesis and moved his keyblade to kill it.

“Okay, That’s it!” He declared as he raised his keyblade to the air, then a breeze of cold air appeared, meaning that Riku was preparing a special spell “Deep Freeze!!”He shouted as he used the spell Deep Freeze to freeze all of the enemies into giant ice cubes.

“Blow away!!” Sora declared as he used his keyblade to generate a strong blow of wind that sent the remaining Archravens to the ground dealing great damage “Thunder!!” He used his Thundaga spell to finish with the air enemies, 9 thunderbolts hitted the remaining Archravens wiping out of existence, the spell were stronger that it usually is, so strong that it left burning mark on the ground, resulting that Sora’s spells related with the weather: Wind, Thunder and Blizzard were stronger in his pegasus form, especially the wind. Sora was still feeling the headache getting stronger, as he held his head with his free hand, but at the same time he was feeling an intense rage toward the Unversed and something within him was telling him to destroy them.

“Sora!” Riku called his attention “Let’s do the combination to finish this!” Riku told him as he was creating his dark firaga blade on his left hand.

“Yeah!” Sora said to him with a determined frown “Wind Blade!” Sora shouted as he used one of his new attacks, the Wind Blade, to create a blade made of wind over his Keyblade to upgrade his attacks through the cutting power of the wind.

“Let’s go!” Riku declared as he was getting ready to attack.

“Yeah!” Sora said agreeing with him and the two of them set off to perform a team attack.

“Burn away!!” Riku shouted throwing a wave of dark fire out of the blade made of dark fire.

“Blow away!!” Sora shouted as he threw a wave of wind off of the keyblade surrounded by wind, the 2 waves joined increasing the power of the black fire and when the powered wave of black fire hit the frozen enemies the attack caused an explosion destroying them.

“Impressive” Adagio said looking at the heroes fight her monsters.

“You weren’t kidding about their skills Van” Aria said to him.

“Hmph yeah, and look’s like that they can do even more than what you saw” Van said to the sirens “Heh Sora looks like he’s not feeling good, Ventus, you’re always being a headache” He thought seeing that Ventus’ heart was reacting within Sora making him dizzy and weaker with a dark smile on his face.

“Well then, let’s see how they deal with round 2” Adagio said with an evil smile as she and the other 2 sirens sent off more Unversed against the keybladers.

“Evil, I love it” Vanitas said to her keeping his smile.

Back with our heroes.

“You think it’s over Riku?” Sora asked him.

Then more Unversed appeared around them, other 3 types of Unversed: 5 Bruisers, 5 Buckled Bruisers and 5 Wild Bruisers.

“Looks like no” Riku said to his friend. In that moment the girls arrived to the area to see the battle.

“What the-?” Twilight asked confused.

“Those monsters don’t look like heartless or nobodies” Spike asked scared a bit.

“But we shouldn’t worry, Sora and Riku can deal with those things” Rainbow said to her friends.

“Yeah, but I have a bad feeling about this” Sunset said with a worry face.

The evil teenagers saw the girls near of where the boys were fighting.

“Well well, looks like those girls can never be far away of their friends, can’t they?” Adagio said looking at them.

“Let’s finishing them, this is our chance!” Aria said anxious.

“Wait, not now Aria, it would be just a waste of time” Vanitas said to them looking at his objectives of his mission.

“Why not Van? Sora and Riku are busy with out Unversed” Sonata said to him.

“Because we can’t strike them down as long those two are around, we have to take them out of the picture for a little while first” Vanitas explained her “Don’t worry ladies, our time will come soon, we just have to wait to the perfect moment”

Sora and Riku were fighting the Unversed and they were able to wipe out 1 each one of them, Riku was doing this with not much problem, however Sora on the other hand he was struggling to not let his sudden headache get in the way, it was hard fighting like this for him and to make it worst, he was feeling weaker than usual.

“...Something’s wrong, terribly wrong with Sora” Twilight said noticing the way he was fighting.

“Whaddaya mean?” Applejack asked her.

“You might not see it but I know that something’s wrong with Sora, he’s not fighting well, like he’s not in condition to do it” Twilight said extremely worried for Sora.

“But I see him fine Twilight” Spike said to her.

“Maybe your bond with Sora let’s you know when Sora’s not good” Sunset said to her “But are you really sure that he’s not fine?”

“Yes, I know that he’s not fine, I just know it” Twilight said to her then she turned to see Sora, she was worried for him, somehow through her bond with him she knew that there was something wrong with him.

Riku threw his keyblade toward a side of the roller coaster and then he teleported where it landed and he was hanging in the air, then he aim toward one of the Unversed and then he once again he threw his keyblade against it.

“Warp-Strike!” He shouted to use his warp-strike to defeat a Bruiser.

“Freeze!” Sora declared to use his blizzaga spell to froze 2 Buckled Bruisers and then he flew at high speed and used his wing to slash them destroying them, Sora was not feeling good, he was feeling too dizzy so he then landed and he almost lost his footing, he was now trying to not lose his balance to not fall into the ground.

“Well now, looks like a certain spiky brown haired boy is not feeling so good, isn’t he?” Adagio said with an evil smile on her face looking at Sora.

“He’s weak, that’s our chance!” Aria said anxious with a evil smile.

The girls was with their eyes widened at this and at the same time worried for Sora.

“Hey Sora!” Rainbow called his attention.

“Sora!” Fluttershy called his attention.

“Sora!!” Twilight yelled him, but he didn’t seem to hear any of them.

“Oh no, Sora’s not good” Rarity said worried for him.

“What’s with him? It’s almost like he can’t hear us” Spike said worried for him as well.

“Sora! Snap out of it!!” Applejack yelled him trying to bring him back to reality, the girls were still trying to make Sora react but he couldn’t hear any of them.

Ha they can bark as loud as they want, Sora can’t hear them, he’s now in like a trance state because the memories of Ventus within him, talk about bad timing, if he doesn’t move my three friends will make him move” Vanitas thought with a evil smile on his face.

“What’s with Sora? He’s not moving and he seems to not be hearing the Rainbooms” Sonata asked him seeing him dizzy.

“I told you Sonata, he’s just having a serious headache, bad choice of him to fight in such bad conditions” Vanitas said with a grin mocking at the misfortune of Sora.

“Who cares? Let’s just knock him out!” Aria said to Sonata.

“Geez Aria, you always have to be so anxious?” Vanitas asked her still with a grin.(Music stops)

Back at the fight Sora was now submerged in some sort of trance.

The Unversed...come from you?"

I released them in all the worlds I could, hoping to lure you away from home and isolate you from your Master. We needed to make you stronger. The Unversed were the perfect opponents. And better yet, no matter how many times you defeat them, their negativity flows right back into me” Once again the unknown yet familiar voice was heard in his head, while the headache was getting more and more intense along with his dizziness, he was at the edge of losing his balance, in that moment a Wild Bruiser slammed the ground causing rocks to jut out of the earth in Sora’s direction, but he didn’t seem to notice that was about to be hit from behind, the girls gasped at this.

“Sora look out!!” Twilight called him but he couldn’t hear her and the rocks were about to hit him and they were so worried and scared for this and then Twilight armed herself with valor and ran toward him.

“Twilight no!!” Her friends yelled her not wanting her to jump into the crossfire, the evil teenagers were waiting for the attack to land on Sora with evil smiles on their faces, it seems that Sora was about to lose this fight and be knocked out, but…

“Sora!!!” Twilight called him as she launched herself to take out Sora of the path of the attack.(Music Stops)

"AGH!! We almost took him out!!” Aria said furious.

“Oh man so close” Sonata said disappointed.

“Rrg, that Twilight Sparkle” Adagio said furious as well.

“That’s Twilight Sparkle, right?” Vanitas said looking at her, also mad that Twilight interfered but he was controlling his emotions “The way that you described her is different than the way i’m looking her right now, she seems like a total nerd”

“Thinking about that, why is she here now? Wasn’t she in Equestria?” Adagio asked.

“From Equestria? Her?” Vanitas asked her.

“Yes, she’s a princess from Equestria, I thought you knew” Aria said to him.

Hmmm, now this is confusing, better know more about this, but later, then i’ll talk with the ‘young master’ about this” Vanitas thought “You can tell me more about that Twilight Sparkle later”(Music stops)

Back at the fight, Twilight took out Sora just in time and that brought him back to reality, still very dizzy and with a headache.

Twilight?” Sora said trying to get up and Twilight helped him by grabbing his hand and pulling him up.

“Sora, are you okay?” Twilight asked very worried for him.

“Y-yeah, I think so” Sora said to her while holding his head with his free hand.

“No, you’re not fine, you almost got hit, so I took you out of the way in time” Twilight explained to him.

“R-really?” Sora asked her.

“Yeah, we were telling you to get out of the way, but you couldn’t hear us” Twilight said to him very worried for the boy.

“Sorry, i-i didn’t know what happened to me” Sora said to her, then Riku rushed to their side.

“Sora! Are you okay? I saw everything but I couldn’t get here in time I was fighting the Unversed” Riku said to his best friend.

“Yeah, i’m fine, just a little dizzy, that’s all” Sora said to him half-lying, he wasn’t fine, but he was trying to fight it back until the battle’s over.

“Sora, you’re not fine, you should let Riku take care of the rest and come with us” Twilight said to him worried knowing that he was lying.

“No, I have to help Riku finish this” Sora said to her insisting with a determined frown.

“You sure you can still fight?” Riku asked him.

“You bet man!” Sora said to him with a determined nod “Let’s just wrap this up as soon as possible”

“Alright, don’t worry, I’ll cover you Sora” Riku said to him.

“Twily, thanks for saving me, but you have to go back to the others, don’t worry about me, i’ll be fine” Sora said to her and with an unsure face she nodded and ran back to the others.

“Twilight, are you alright?” Sunset asked her worried as well as the rest.

“Yeah, i’m fine, but Sora’s not, i’m so worried for him, what if he got paralyzed again?” She asked worried for Sora.

“Listen Twi, Riku’s there to back him up, don’t worry, he’ll be fine” Spike assured his owner.

“Yes Twilight, as long as Riku’s there to defend his friend he’ll be alright, so please, don’t worry about him” Sunset said to her as she put her hand on her shoulder and the rest of the girls nodded in agreement.

“I hope you’re right guys” She said looking at Sora with her hands joined together hoping for the best

“But what the heck happened to him?” Rainbow asked.

“He said that he was dizzy, something tells me that there is something wrong with his mind, like that for a second his mind wasn’t in the fight, I don’t know what could it be but I know that it affected him so much that it disconnected him from reality” Twilight explained.

“Let’s just hope that the boys made it safe and sound” Fluttershy said and the other girls nodded in agreement.

The remaining Unversed were now approaching quickly to the heroes, Sora was still feeling bad but he was determined to win, he would put the sake of others before his.

“Here they’re come, get ready!” Riku said to Sora.

“Yeah!” Sora replied to him.(Music Stops)

...Riku…” A voice sounded in Riku’s head suddenly.

“...!!? Who’s there?!” He mentally asked the voice in his mind, he was afraid and yet expecting the worst that the seeker of darkness that once stole his body was once again haunting him again in his mind, he was looking around to see if he could find the presence of the owner of the voice, but there was none, Vanitas noticed this with a questionable face.

...Use the earth Riku…” The voice in his mind instructed him, and now that he heard it clearer, it wasn’t the voice of that heartless, it was a familiar voice that he hadn't heard in a long long time.

The earth?” He mentally asked the voice.

It will help you win this fight, use it to finish the Unversed…” The voice said to him, it was definitely a voice that Riku did hear before in the past, one that didn’t belong to an enemy, he was now looking in his memories for the owner of this voice and from what he remembers, there’s only one person who has that same voice…

That voice...could it really be…?” Riku thought hoping that it was really the person who he was thinking “I can think about this later, right now i’ll shake things up!” He thought with a determined frown.

“Are you ready Riku?” Sora asked getting in his battle pose preparing to fight once again.

“You can leave this to me” Riku said to his best friend.

“Wait, what?” Sora asked him.

“Don’t worry, I know what i’ll do” Riku assured him with a smile, then he turned to the Unversed with an angry face “You almost hurt my best friend, i’ll make you pay for this!” He said then he raised his keyblade ready to use a new spell “Earth!!” He declared to use a new spell Quake to generate small earthquakes and kick out pillars of rock from the ground, sending the Unversed into the sky, then with his left hand, using his telekinesis he extracted the pillars of rock from the ground and lifted them preparing for his next move “Say goodbye!! Avalanche!!” He shouted as he moved his hand to make the pillars fly toward the Unversed destroying them, which left Sora, Sunset and the girls surprised, it even surprised Vanitas a bit as for the sirens they were shocked by his power.(Music stops)

That spell...there’s only one person that I know that can use it like that, my master was right, Terra really gave Riku the power of the keyblade and with it, part of his own power, Terra’s, still causing us problems even when we have his body under our control” Vanitas thought with a frown as he clenched his right fist.

“Woow…” Sora was impressed by his display destroying the remaining Unversed “I didn’t know that you could use the earth like that Riku”

“Me neither, it was...just an idea that I have” Riku lied to him still trying to understand what just happened in his mind.

Sunset and the girls were also amazed by what Riku just did, but Sunset also noticed when Riku was looking around as if he was looking for someone.

“That amazing!” Rainbow declared with a smile.

“Yeah, he just took those giant rocks out from the ground and destroyed those monsters with a move of his hand” Spike said also amazed with a smile on his face.

“Yeah, it was” Sunset said with a blush on her face amazed by Riku’s power “But there was something else there, I just know it, Riku was looking all around as he was trying to look for someone, is there something wrong with Riku’s mind as well?” She thought wondering what just happened with Riku in that moment.

The Dazzlings were not happy about what Riku just did to their Unversed.

“No no no!” Sonata groaned angrily as she stomped her foot.

“Rrgg, that Riku guy is very strong, he just finished our Unversed with a single move of his hand” Aria said very angry as well.

“Look at you Van, so calm as if you didn’t even mind what just happened” Sonata said complaining that he doesn't seem bothered at all.

“Now now girls, Van is a professional in this, of course he would control himself in this kind of situation, isn’t that right babe?” Adagio asked him.

“Yes babe, under this calm surface there’s a lot of anger” He said to them as he crossed his arms.

“Well, this won’t end here just yet, and I got an idea of what we should send them next” Sonata said with a malicious grin.

“Oh please Sonata, your ideas are always bad ideas, let the smarter ones think” Arai said with an unamused face.

“Wait Aria, let’s hear what she has to say” Vanitas said to her.

“Well, if Sora’s having a headache then let’s send an Unversed that makes his head hurt even more” Sonata said keeping her grin.

“Hmm, good idea Sonata, and I know exactly which Unversed you’re referring to, heh a classic, I used to ruin a ball once, haa good times” Vanitas said remembering a certain ball 11 years ago with a dark smile “Then? What are you waiting go on, but remember, this is just a test of what you can do, but suit yourselves”

“Well Sonata, when you’re mad you can come up with good ideas” Adagio said to her with a dark smile.

“Yeah what she said” Aria said with her arms crossed.

“Thank you, okay then, let’s do this!” She declared with a grin and the 3 sirens sent more Unversed.(Music Stops)

Sora and Riku were looking at the surroundings still with their guard on to make sure if they were done with the Unversed as for the girls, they were waiting for them to relax so they would know that they finished.

“You think it’s over Riku?” Sora asked him, then right behind them a shadowy figure appeared about to deal a strike to the keybladers, but they turned around to see what was behind of them and they jumped out of the way and they saw the big creature, it was a humanoid Unversed that resembles a marching band conductor with 3 floating instruments at its side: a trumpet, a violin, and a drum all with a symbol of the Unversed, meaning that those instruments were also Unversed, the Unversed was nothing more and nothing less than a Symphony Master.

“There’s the answer” Riku said as he and Sora got ready to fight again, but then another Symphony Master appeared right behind Sora and another right behind Riku, there were 3 of them with 3 instruments per Unversed, Sora and Riku were surrounded by these big Unversed and the girls gasped worried for the boys while the evil teenagers had grins on their faces.

“3 for the price of 1, nice touch with that” Vanitas said keeping the grin.

Sora and Riku were preparing for any move of the enemies so they could counter attack and broke the circle they were in.

Hey Sora, can you deal with this?” Riku asked him.

“Yeah” Sora answered him with a nod.

“Hehe, let’s see if those two can fight when I turn on the music” Sonata said with an evil smile as she snapped her fingers, in that moment the Unversed raised their batons and moved them to make music, a terrible music that makes the heroes and the girls and even Spike get paralyzed as they blocked their ears in an attempt to not hear the noises.

“This is horrible!!” Sora said to Riku as he was still trying to block the waves of sounds, it was hurting more since he was having a headache and this terrible music was making it even worse.

Is this their plan?! Paralyze us with horrible sound waves?!” Riku thought while he kept blocking his ears from the sound, the sound made the two heroes unable to move as Sora was kneeling down out of the pain in his head.

The girls and Spike were also frozen by the horrible music as they tried to block their ears from it, with great effort Twilight and Sunset were able to open their eyes only to see with great fear how their heroes were unable to move by the evil wave of sounds.

The evil teenagers weren’t affected by the sounds as they rejoiced evilly by this terrible scenario.

“Well well, good idea to use the sound waves to freeze those two, good way to use horrible music, not intend to offend that you sing bad without the necklaces” Vanitas said to the Dazzlings with a dark smile.

“Nah, you’re not offending” Aria said to him.

“Now that those two can’t move there’s no way we can fail!” Sonata said with an evil smile.

“Heh now I see your evilness, not bad at all” Vanitas said keeping the smile.

“That’s Sonata for you darling, when it’s her turn to be evil she does it well” Adagio said to him with a proud smile.

“Aw thanks for saying that Adagio” Sonata said with a cute smile.

“And there’s the adorable Sonata of always that we know and love, or at least I try by tolerating her” Aria said as she crossed her arms.

Sora and Riku were not just paralyzed but also surrounded by the Unversed, Riku hardly saw the situation where he and his best friend seem to be in, however even like this he could analyse a way out, he just needed time a focus.

Alright, this really bad music makes Sora and I stand still and it has a worse effect on Sora for his dizziness, but if I calculate this well I know I can teleport both myself and Sora out of this circle and with large range attacks we can get of the instruments, then Sora and I can destroy these Unversed with close range attacks, the only problem is that I can’t move, if I could only throw my keyblade I could teleport the 2 of us, it’s easier when I use it as a point of teleportation, it’s harder when I have to teleport without it, it took me more time to concentrate and it’s even harder with all of this noise, and to make it worse I have a bad feeling that if I don’t act now something even worse will happen” Riku thought preparing to break free with Sora.

“Heh welp now that those two can’t move, let’s see if they can avoid this” Adagio said with an evil face as she snapped her fingers and then soundwaves stopped as an explosion of energy happened in the middle of the circle where the keybladers are, however when the smoke disappeared there wasn’t any sign of Sora or Riku.

“What the-they’re gone!?” Aria said shocked.

“Impossible, the music was supposed to make they couldn’t move!” Sonata said shocked as well looking around.

“Where’d those two go?” Adagio asked angrily.

Tch! they know how to escape anything” Vanitas thought angry as well.

The girls were relieved that the music stopped but the feeling didn’t last when they saw that Riku and Sora weren’t anywhere to be seen.

“Where are they?” Twilight asked worried.

“I don’t know” Sunset said also worried.

“There’s no way that they would be defeated!” Spike said in Twilight’s arms with a frown.

“Up here!!” Riku’s voice sounded in the distance as he pointed to the Unversed with his keyblade, it turns out that Riku used his teleportation to teleport himself and Sora to the top of the noria just in time, the girls were relieved that the boys made it out safe and sound but the evil teenagers were angry at this.

“Rrgg, how’d those two make it up there?” Aria asked angrily.

“It obvious that Riku teleported himself and Sora before the explosion” Vanitas explained angry as well.

“Him again. Ugh! he's as bothersome as Sunset Shimmer!” Sonata said also mad at this.

“That’s why he’s dressed just like her, I can say that he messed in the plans of your organization more than once, hasn’t he?” Adagio said to Vanitas angry as well with her arms crossed.

“Yes, since he broke free from our control he turned into a serious trouble maker along with Sora” Vanitas said to her.

“Sora, are you alright?” Riku asked him now that they were out of the circle of Unversed.

“Yeah, good thing that you took us out of there or we would be toasted” Sora said to him with a smile.

“Can you still fight?” Riku asked him.

“Of course I can!” He answered him.

“Good, here’s the plan, we have to take out those instruments, as long as those things are gone we can take out the Unversed” Riku explained to him.

“So we have to be careful and once we take out those instruments we can bash out those Unversed” Sora said to him and Riku nodded. Then the 3 Unversed with their batons commanded their instruments to attack the heroes.

“Here it comes!” Riku declared as he and Sora got in guard.

The 3 Instruments once again sent notes to attack Sora and Riku, luckily Riku jumped off of the noria to the ground and Sora fly to the sky to avoid the attack.

“Okay only long range attacks” Sora said while flying to gain distance from the instruments “Wind raid!!” He shouted to use the Wind Raid, he then threw his keyblade hitting a violin resulting in a small blow of wind then the keyblade guided by the wind hit several instruments repeating the same effect causing serious damage, Riku on the ground was ready to strike as well.

“Tele-Raid!!” Riku shouted as he used the Tele-Raid, like the Strike Raid and any other of its variations in hit a drum like a boomerang destroying it, but Riku then used his telekinesis to guide his attack and destroy the 3 violins and then he called his keyblade back.

“Triple Plasma!” Sora declares to use the Triple Plasma to launch 3 bolts of electricity towards the remaining enemies, the bolts were bigger and more powerful than usual because of Sora’s new form, the bolts hit the remaining instruments destroying them.

“Alright, now for the Unversed” Riku said as he threw his keyblade toward the 3 big Unversed, as for Sora he flew toward them at high speeds, Riku’s keyblade passed right above one of the 3 Symphony Master and Riku teleported right above it “Horn Impact!!” Riku shouted to use one of his new attacks the Horn Impact, Riku charge his keyblade with Unicorn magic then he proceeded to make a downward impact hitting the big Unversed against the ground generating a shockwave that dealt grave damage, Sora then proceeded to make the next step.

“Wind slam!!” Sora shouted to use one of his new attacks, the wind slam, Sora flew at high speed toward the Unversed still on the ground, Riku get away so Sora could finish the Unversed, then with a great force Sora landed a smashing downward hit to the Unversed, destroying it, releasing a strong wave of wind that hit the other 2 big Unversed.

“One down…” Sora began with a confident smile.

“Two more to go”Riku finished the line with a confident smile of his own. Then one of the Unversed threw its baton toward the heroes so the 2 of them avoided it at great speed as for the other, it tried to attack Sora with a smashing attack but he was able to move out of the way and then he with a confident smile he launched himself to attack.

“Tornado Strike!!” He shouted as he used the Tornado Strike, with one hit, Sora released a strong whirlwind that knocked the Unversed into the air “Riku!!”

“Got it!” Riku said understanding Sora’s plan, he then raised his keyblade preparing for his next move “Force!” He shouted to use his Graviga spell to create an orb of gravity that attracts the big Unversed to the ground falling fast smashing it against the ground dealing serious damage, Riku then rushed toward the Unversed and he made a leap into the air ready for his next attack “Geo Impact!!” He shouted to use the Geo Impact and landed an attack into the ground to cause giant boulders come out of the earth and hit the Unversed destroying it, Riku chuckled impressed of the power of the earth-based attack “These earth attacks are very strong, I should use them more often

“Alright, one more to go!” Sora said with a smile and Riku nodded with a smile of his own. The last Symphony Master generated a dark aura as it glowed, making it appear as if it’s angry about its Unversed comrades.

“Someone here seems angry” Riku said keeping the smile.

“Okay Riku, let’s finish this!” Sora declares keeping his smile as well and Riku nodded in agreement. Then the giant Unversed divided his baton into two smaller ones and threw them at Sora and Riku so in defense they destroyed them with their keyblades, now that the Unversed seems defenseless Sora and Riku rushed to attack, Riku began by creating a line of ice with Blizzaga and rode it using his flowmotion as for Sora he was flying very fast toward the Unversed.

“Dash Slice!” Sora shouted to use his new move the Dash Slice to perform a strong slice with his keyblade powered up with his speed and repeated it 5 times, then Riku used the sliding dive powered with his unicorn magic to perform an upward slash that sent the Unversed into the air.

“Sora!” Riku called his friend.

“Right!” Sora said knowing what Riku wanted him to do, he then performed a beating of his wings generating a strong wave of air that sent the Unversed even higher and then Riku with his telekinesis he dragged the Unversed onto the ground dealing a great deal of damage, then he jumped into the air and created a dark firaga blade in his left hand ready to finish the Unversed.

“Dark Firaga Blade: Field of dark spikes!!” He shouted to use a variation of his dark firaga blade, the Field of dark spikes, he landed a downward attack nailing his blade of dark fire into the Unversed on the ground causing spikes made of dark firaga comes out of its body while it was being burned from inside as more and more spikes made of dark fire came out of its body ending in being incinerated completely, banishing it, Sora then landed right beside Riku with a smile on his face.(Music stops)

“Nice work Riku” Sora said to him keeping his smile “Good way to use your dark firaga”

“Heh, thanks man” Riku thanked him “And look that was the small version of the field of dark spikes”

The girls were amazed by the skills of the boys, Sunset most of all.

“Wow, Riku’s really good at changing the shapes of his spells and modify their effects” Twilight said impressed.

“Yeah, he’s so amazing” Sunset said with a smile blushed having her eyes on Riku.

“You think it’s safe now?” Spike asked.

“Let’s wait for the boys to say if it is” Rainbow said and the rest nodded in agreement.

The Dazzlings were now furious at Sora and Riku and desperate to take them out of the picture.

“Rrgg! When I thought there couldn’t be anyone worse than the rainbooms these two imbeciles appear!!” Aria said furious.

“Wow chill down a bit, will ya? I hate them as much as you three but we have to keep the head cool” Vanitas said as he crossed his arms.

“Ooouuhh I thought my plan would work out, but nope those two ruined it!” Sonata said also furious.

“Hey, it was a good plan, it’s just that those are too hard to kill, it was always like that” Vanitas said to her.

“I’m sick of those two already, they are less than the rainbooms and yet more bothersome!!” Adagio said furious as well as her sisters.

“Whoa whoa babe calm down,Iike said that to take those losers out it’s to keep the head cool, i’m also mad as you, but you can’t let those feelings consume you, because you have to be calm and cool to create the Unversed and don’t let it be consumed by the negativity you absorbed from them” Vanitas explained.

“It’s easier for you that you are standing here like a good for nothing instead of helping us!” Adagio said angrily to him.

“Hey, don’t be mad at me, use that to create even more Unversed and throw them at Sora and Riku, I told you this was a test for you 3, but i’ll let you try one more time, then we’ll leave this junkyard” Vanitas said to her “Sora’s now weak and near his limit he won’t last much longer, it’s a good chance and Riku can’t protect him while fighting amongst too many enemies”

“Well then, if they can’t go against too many enemies at the same time we’ll just surround them and see if they make it out of this” Adagio said with an evil smile.

“That’s my girl, now go on” Vanitas said to her with a dark smile.

“I agree with you” Aria said to Adagio.

“So do I, let’s do this!” Sonata said to her sisters, then the 3 of them created even more Unversed and sent them toward Sora and Riku.(Music stops)

“Is it over now?” Riku asked looking at the surroundings as well as Sora, but then the ground began to shake.

“...?!” Both Sora and Riku were taken back by this.

The girls and Spike were panicked by this apparent earthquake.

“What’s going on?!” Fluttershy terrified asked.

“I don’t know but this can’t be any good” Sunset said worried and scared.

Sora and Riku were looking all around too see the origin of this earthquake since they knew exactly what would be what caused it and they were hoping it isn’t what they think it is, then they saw it...a huge horde of Unversed Floods rushing toward them.

“Oh no a devil’s wave!!” Sora said said as he and Riku got ready for the attack.

“I hate those waves” Riku said with an annoyed face, but then they heard noises from behind them and to their surprise and shock they saw another Devil’s wave made of floods approaching quickly toward them.

“Another?!” Riku said shocked as well as Sora and then when they thought it couldn’t get even worse they saw another Devil’s wave made of the Unversed also coming in their direction, now they were in a serious problem, they seem surrounded by the 3 waves of countless Unversed, the girls were terrified and afraid that the heroes couldn’t make it out alive, most of all Sunset and Twilight.

“There’s too many!!” Pinkie said panicked.

“O-oh no!” Fluttershy said panicked as well.

“...Please, they got to make it out of this, they got to” Sunset said hoping that Riku and Sora win the fight.

“B-but...but Sora, he’s nearly at his limit!” Twilight said panicked extremely worried for Sora.

“Don’t worry Twilight, he and Riku will win, they have to!” Spike said with a frown to her.

“Yes, they promised to protect us and I know that they will not fail us, so don’t worry” Rarity said to her.

“Yeah, go on boys, you can win!!” Rainbow yelled at the boys.

“Don’t give up!!” Applejack yelled at they as well.

The evil teenagers were once again rejoicing at this terrible scenario that the Dazzlings created.

“Well well well, 3 Devil waves made of floods, impressive, these kind of waves are usually made of heartless, but this version will work just fine” Vanitas said with an evil smile as he crossed his arms.

“Now, let’s see if those two can make it out of this” Adagio said with an evil smile as well as the other 2 sirens also smiled the same way rejoicing at the situation Sora and Riku were in.

Sora and Riku were preparing for the attack but to their surprise the 3 waves joined into a massive Devil’s wave that was spinning in circles around the heroes forming a spinning dome of Unversed trapping Sora and Riku in it. The girls were even more panicked by this, Sora and Riku now were in a serious problem. The evil teenagers were laughing at this scene evilly.

“Well, looking on the bright side this seems like the last horde of Unversed” Sora said looking all around only seeing Unversed spinning everywhere he was looking being against Riku’s back.

“We only have to get rid of this dome of Unversed” Riku said also looking to his surroundings only seeing Unversed “Sora, can you still fight?”

“Yeah I think so, but i’m nearly at my limit, I won’t last long” Sora said to him with a worried face.

“Don’t worry, if you run out, i’ll get us out of this” Riku said to him as he got ready to attack.

“Alright, let’s go Riku!” Sora said to him with a determined frown.

“Yeah!” Riku said with a determined frown as well, then the two of them launched to attack the massive horde of the Unversed so they could break free of the dome of Unversed, Sora and Riku were fighting with all they got, using combos and spells destroying several unversed, but despite their hard efforts there were still a lot of Unversed and the dome wasn’t nearly affected, Sora and Riku were panting out of tiredness, Sora was now at his limit, he couldn’t fight much longer as they were trapped there the more worried the girls were for them, as for the evil teenagers they were just mocking evilly at this.

“Well if we wondered if they’re going to make it out, there’s the answer, they will lose here” Adagio said with an evil smile.

“Even though it makes me laugh to see them like this I wouldn’t say that yet, this is the part when one of them have an idea and escape again, let’s see how they make it out, if they can of course” Vanitas said with his arms crossed.

“Oh please Van, they are trapped there with no way of escaping” Sonata said to him.

“Better not underestimate them, they always somehow make it out, which is really annoying for us” Vanitas said to her with a serious face.

Sora was at the edge of turning back to normal, Riku could still fight but as they saw, crawling the way out wasn’t the answer to this mess.

“Riku...sorry, I can’t anymore” Sora said as he held himself on his knees tired.

“Don’t say that! We’ve always made it out of worse things than this and this will not be the exception!” Riku said to him with a determined nod.

“Any ideas? ‘Cause I don’t have any” Sora said to him, then Riku thought for a sec then he got an idea.

“Sora, can you still create a tornado?” Riku asked him.

“Yeah I think, but that would be all that I have” Sora said to him, then he got why he asked him that “Oh I get it, with a tornado we can get out of here”

“Yes, as well as you can separate all of these Unversed, once you do that I can finish this” Riku said to him.

“Okay, that’s a good idea” Sora said to him, then he raised his keyblade ready to attack “Tornado!!” He shouted to create one of his most powerful spells, the tornado, then the vortex of wind was created which was powered by his pegasus powers, the tornado not just undone the dome of Unversed, but also dragged all of the Floods inside it slowly destroying several, The girls were surprised but also relieved that they could make it out as for the evil teenagers they were shocked by this “Blow away!!” Sora yelled and in that moment the tornado burst into an explosion of wind that separated all of the Unversed, sending them in all directions, but that left Sora extremely tired as he knelt on the ground, the evil teenagers were once again mad at this, but Vanitas was even more angry at them.

“No! Impossible!” Adagio said not believing her eyes as well as the other two sirens.

“Rrgg! Sora again…” Vanitas said as he clenched his fists holding back his deep hate toward Sora.

“Nicely done Sora, now i’ll finish this” Riku said to him as he let his keyblade disappear, then he created 2 dark firaga balls in each of his hands, then with the left one he created a bow made of the dark flames and with the right one he created an arrow made from the dark firaga ball “Dark Firaga Arrow!!” He shouted to use his new attack based on Dark Firaga, the Dark Firaga Arrow, then he prepared the Arrow, then aimed and he let the arrow fly as the bow of dark flames expire in his left hand, then the Arrow of dark fire didn’t take any direction but upward, which confused everyone, even the villains thinking that he failed the shot, but then from the sky there was a dark blue glow and then many arrows of dark firaga was seen diving from the sky toward the Unversed, resulting that the first arrow divided into many more, this surprised everyone, then Riku was ready to land the final strike “Dark Firaga: Infernal Rain!!” He shouted at one of the new variations created by him from the original Dark Firaga. The Infernal Rain, then all of the arrows fell like drops of water in a rainstorm hitting their corresponding targets burning them slowly as Riku closed his eyes ready to finish this fight once and for all, then he opened his eyes that were glowing bright cyan “Burn Out!!” He yelled and then all of the Unversed exploded in dark fire destroying each and everyone one of them, the hard battle was finished at last “It’s over now” (Music stops)

With that said Sora drew a soft smile on his face as his body returned to normal and tried to get up and Riku helped him and then Sora held himself on his knees once again panting from tiredness.

“You…Huff...did it Riku” Sora said to him happy that the fight ended thanks to Riku.

“Heh thanks Sora, don’t worry I got your back” Riku said with a smile on his face as he summoned his keyblade and raised into the air “Heal!” He shouted to use his curaga spell powered by his unicorn magic to heal Sora, then he sighed relieved “Better now?”

“Yeah, thanks Riku” Sora thanked him with a smile on his face “You really saved me“

“Heh, welp always for my brother” Riku said as he returned to normal keeping his smile, then Sora chuckled and they made a brofist and the girls and Spike ran toward them with smiles on their faces.

“Guys! You did it!” Pinkie said to them with her usual big smile as well as the rest of her friends.

No thanks to me, Riku was the one who saved us, I was almost knocked out, I almost messed it up this time” Sora said in a depressed tone.

“Don’t say that Sora, you also did it well, and you weren’t feeling good, don’t blame yourself” Twilight said to him trying to make him feel better.

“Talking about that, what happened to you man? When Twilight saved you from that attack you seem like you couldn’t hear us at all and we were yelling at you hard” Rainbow said to him as she put her hands on her hips.

“I...I don’t even know what happened to me, it was like in a moment I was fighting but in the next moment it was like my mind was somewhere else” Sora explained as he held his head with his right hand, Riku then thought for a moment what happened to his mind.

“But the question is, are you better now?” Twilight asked him with a worried face.

“Yeah, Riku used a healing spell on me but I also feel better now that the Unversed are gone” Sora said to her.

“That’s good” She said relieved.

“The Unversed?” Sunset asked.

“That’s what those monsters were” Riku answered her.

“Beings made of fledging emotions and negativity” Sora explained.

“Negativity and fledging emotions?” Sunset asked, then all of girls except Twilight looked at each other knowing what that meant.

“Not them again” Rainbow said with an annoyed face.

“You know who did this?” Riku asked.

“Yes, The Dazzlings, they must be the ones who did this” Sunset answered him.

“Of course, how I didn’t think on that? You said that they were able to enchant people and make them fight against each other through negativity, I wouldn’t be surprised that the Organization recruited them as well restored their old powers and give them the power to created the Unversed” Riku said as he crossed his arms.

“Oh man, it was way too hard to beat them the first time and now that insane organization brought them back to the game to made things twice harder!” Rainbow said mad at this.

“Don’t worry Dashie, Riku and I can take care of them” Sora said to her “You girls said that their powers came from some magical necklaces, right?”

“When we have the chance we just simple destroy them and they’ll would be powerless, simple as that” Riku said to them.

“But with their siren song they could enchant you” Pinkie said to them.

“And with those Unversed Monsters they're twice as dangerous” Rarity said to them.

“The Unversed are not hard to take out” Riku said.

“And they can’t enchant us, we’re immune to those kinds of spells” Sora explained “And as long we’re around you won’t either”

“But now things are even worse than before” Sunset said with a worried face.

“Don’t worry Sunny, we can take care of this, we promised you to protect you and we won’t break it” Riku assured her with a warm smile as he grabbed her shoulder and she smiled as a blush appeared on her face “Everything’s gonna be okay, I promise”

“You trust in our word” Sora continued with a smile on his face as well.

“Of course we trust you that you won’t let us down guys” Twilight said to him with a smile.

“But now I guess we should think of a way to deal with the Dazzlings, if you don’t mind me saying it” Fluttershy suggested.

“We’ll think in something once we find them” Riku said to her.

“I bet those 3 must still be here” Rainbow said with a frown.

“I don’t think so, I think they left, we would be seeing them now” Riku said to her “I can’t feel any other presence of negativity, that means they left or they’re hiding their scent or I can’t sense well since that I used too much power

“But ah’ don’t get somethin’, ya said that the heartless and nobodies were the only kinds of monsters in this realm” Applejack said confused to them.

“That’s what I thought too, I thought the Unversed extinguished long ago” Riku said also thinking on that.

“What do you mean by that?” Twilight asked him.

“You see 11 years ago before the heartless appeared in this realm, the Unversed appeared out of nowhere and attacked several worlds, Mickey and Master Yen Sid told me about that, they were there when that happened, they said there was some sort of connection with the Unversed and Xehanort, that’s why I think it was him who brought those monsters back through the Dazzlings” Riku explained to the girls while Sora crossed his arms and looked to the other side as if he knows something, which he doesn't but at the same time he feels like he does “No one knows actually where the Unversed came from or why they just simply disappeared”

“Sora?” Twilight called his attention.

“Hm? What?” He asked her.

“Are you okay dear?” Rarity asked him with a worried face.

“You don’t look fine, sugarcube” Applejack said to him worried as well.

“Still depressed for what just happened?” Fluttershy asked him worried as well.

“No, i’m just thinking about these Unversed, that’s all” Sora said to the girls but Twilight knew there was something else bothering his mind.

“Riku, can we talk in private?” Sunset asked him and he nodded to say yes so they walked a bit far from them so they could talk “You know what’s wrong with Sora? Twilight told me that it was something wrong with his mind”

“It must be because the Unversed, I also noticed that he was dizzy with a headache and now that they're gone, he’s okay now” Riku explained to her.

“But how’s that?” She asked him still confused.

“11 years ago there was a boy named Ventus who along with other 2 keyblade warriors fighting off against the Unversed, Mickey and Master Yen Sid thinks that Ventus has a some sort of connection with Sora, they just don’t know what kind” Riku explained her.

“So what happened to him?” Sunset asked him again.

“The last thing known about him is that his heart was damaged during a battle that he and his friend disputed against Xehanort, so his heart ended up sleeping” He answered her a bit sad.

“Sleeping?” She repeated confused.

“When a heart gets damaged in a certain level the heart goes to sleep so it could find a way to be healed and it leaves the body of that person leaving the body into a comatose state, when that kind of things happened there’s no warranty that that person awakes in a certain time, in fact there’s a chance that that person sleeps forever” Riku said still a bit sad and this shocked Sunset “We’re looking for his heart now, once we find it, we could find his body, we only know that now it must be floating somewhere in space like a ghost”

“And why do you think Sora’s connected to him?” Sunset asked him.

“No one knows, maybe their hearts touched in an unknown moment of the past or it was something else, but I think once we find Ventus we’ll know about that connection that he and Sora share” Riku explained “Through this unknown connection Sora suffered a headache during the fight when he saw the Unversed, because some memories of Ventus musta went into his head, that would explain what happened to him”

“I see, poor him” Sunset said feeling bad for Ventus’ fate “And what happened to the other 2 keyblade warriors?”

Riku by hearing her ask that made him look down and clenched his fists “They also met horrible fates because of Xehanort” His answer left her speechless “They’ve been missing for years, until today, but we’ll find them, the 3 of them and we’ll end their sorrow, Sora, Kairi and I will mend their hurt, why? Because destiny chose us for that”

“I have no doubt that you will” Sunset said to him as she put her hand on his shoulder and he nodded in agreement and they began to walk back to the others “Those 3 must be good people”

“They are” Riku said to her.

“And what was Ventus like?” Sunset asked him.

“Mickey told me that he was just like Sora” Riku said to her.

“I wish I could meet those 3” Sunset said to him.

“I know you will, when all of this is over you and the others will meet them” Riku said to her with a smile.

“That sounds nice” Sunset said to him with a smile as well, then the two of them returned with the others.

“What were you two talking about?” Sora asked them.

“Personal things” Riku half-lied to him.

“Whew, what a way to finish off a night of fun, huh?” Rainbow said to the boys.

“Yeah, but one thing that I don’t get is, why would the Dazzlings attack here?” Sora asked.

“Well, if I recall well, the Dazzlings feed on the negativity of all around to become more powerful” Rarity explained to him.

“I get it, they must do this so they could absorb the collective fear of all of the people that ran away from here” Riku said knowing that he saw that with his ability.

“That makes sense, I bet they want to conquer this world again” Sunset said to them.

“The Organization must be using them to take you six out of the picture, once they’re useless for they plans they might also get rid of them” Riku said to the girls.

“When you said that they would do anything to get rid of us, you guys weren’t kidding” Rainbow said to them.

“They can use anything or anyone to achieve their goals, but now we know that they have the Dazzlings on their side, but we got to be careful, who knows what other people are on their side” Sora said to them.

“If this what those 3 sirens were able to do, who knows how much damage can cause the organization” Sunset said looking all of the area now completely damaged.

“Much more damage, but i’m surprise that those 3 were able to make collateral damages to this place” Sora said to her.

“Yeah, this place is now a mess” Applejack said to him.

“It seems that this place needs repairs” Spike said on Twilight’s arms.

“Good thing that no one saw us here, we better get out of here” Riku said to the rest of his friends and they nodded in agreement and they left to the exit.(Music Stops)

***

While the group of friends were rejoicing the Evil teenagers just stared at them with intense hatred for them.

“Riku’s even more stronger than I thought” Vanitas said containing his hatred, then he turned around to see the 3 sirens panting out of tiredness “You 3 seem tired, I knew I forgot to tell you something, I said you have an unlimited number of Unversed you can create, but not an unlimited number of times of Unversed you can created in a throw, you made a lot for a night and that took away your energy, with that said it will take you awhile for the negativity from the Unversed released to come back to you, that side effect doesn’t happen to me because i’m made of pure darkness unlike you 3” Vanitas explained to them.

“You...Huff…could told us that before, ya know?” Aria said to him a bit mad.

“Sorry, I tend to forget things sometimes” Vanitas said as he shrugged with his arms crossed, then behind them a Corridor of Darkness opened and from there a tall boy in a black coat appeared from it as the portal closed in his back “So you finally come to say hello”

“So, you're the Dazzlings, huh?” The boy said to them and the 3 girls recognized his voice.

“Hey, you sound just like-” Sonata began but she was cut off by him.

“Dare to finish that line and it will be the last thing you say” He said in a dark tone.

“Hey watch it, they're my only friends not counting you and I don’t want you to kill them just like anything else” Vanitas said to him with a frown.

“Aw that’s sweet for you Van” Adagio said to him.

“She’s so annoying as you, you’re made for each other” The boy said in annoyed tone.

“Thank you” Vanitas said with a grin in his face while he surrounded Adagio with his left arm.

“Go to a hotel already” The boy said still annoyed.

“You’re just jealous” Adagio said to him annoyed.

“Girls, this is my ‘best friend’ you can call him ‘replica’” Vanitas introduced him.

“For obvious reasons I suppose, I see now why you hate Riku that much” Aria said to him.

“So what brings you here? I don’t think to meet them” Vanitas said to him.

“I came to see Riku, just look at him, he’s a complete loser, he’s even dressing like Sunset Shimmer without feeling ashamed, and yet he’s way stronger than I thought, he was right, he might be softer but he’s now stronger than he was before” The boy said containing the deep hatred towards Riku.

“We were thinking the same about him, talking about Sunset Shimmer, why do you want to get rid of her, we have a score to settle with her before you” Adagio said to him.

“Because she’s special to Riku, that’s why” He answered her “I want to see her suffer and cry in fear, I want to cast her away into the darkness and show her the true meaning of fear the darkness that she was running away from for a long time, I want to destroy her with my own hands and see Riku see it with his own eyes for his horror and crush his spirit before I finish him off! I want to make him suffer through the people he cares about the most, beginning with her…” He said in a dark tone with his eyes glowing in an amber tone highlighting from the hood that was covering his face and scared Aria and Adagio a bit, but Sonata was so scared that she was shaking.

“Geez, your friend really is someone scary, he scared me a bit” Adagio said to Vanitas.

“That’s why I like this guy here” He said with a grin as he gave him pat in his back.

“Well then, if you 3 being good, I can let you help me get rid of her, if you really want revenge on her” The boy said to them.

“That sounds good to me” Adagio said to him and her sisters nodded in agreement.

“But boy he’s really more negative than us” Sonata said to Vanitas.

“I’ll take that as a compliment” The boy said to her.

“So Xehanort created you too?” Aria asked him.

“No, a scientist that use to work for us” He answered her “I was created long after Vanitas, a year ago to be exact, but we’ll talk about me later”

“You were created to destroy the real Riku?” Adagio asked him.

“In part, I was created to serve the Organization, at the beginning I was just a tool for their purposes, but the master found me more wordier than that so he turned me into one of his seekers of darkness promising me a chance of revenge for what Riku did to me” He answered her.

“I suppose you wouldn't want to tell us what he did to you with that borrowed mouth you have, or remove the hood from your face to show us that borrowed face you have, don’t you?” Aria said with a grin in her face.

“Don’t mock me Aria Blaze, unless you want to have a serious problem” The boy said with a serious tone as he pointed at her.

“Hey, if you want to work with us fine, but I don’t want problems with them unless you want me to wipe the floor with your face like the time with met” Vanitas said to him with a serious tone as well.

“Who died and named you leader?” He asked him with a frown.

“I existed way longer before you, I have all rights to be in charge of this small group of the Organization” Vanitas said to him.

“You know that i’m different from back then” The boy said to him.

“Just because the master ‘upgraded’ you that doesn’t mean you're at my level, i’m still better than you, you want me to remember you who from the two of us have a keyblade?” Vanitas reply him.

“Geez, for being part of an organization you two are not so organized” Adagio said to Vanitas.

“You got to excuse him, he can get angry easily, when we met we didn’t get along, but we do now, sometimes” Vanitas explained them as the boy crossed his arms.

“Whatever” The boy said with an annoyed tone as he rolled his eyes.

“You really need a girlfriend man” Vanitas said to him “Maybe you should try with Aria or Sonata”

“Meh, i’ll think about” He reply him.

“Say sweetheart, you never actually told us when you were created?” Adagio asked him.

“Well, if you will work with us then you have to know more about us” Vanitas began “First off, I was created a long time ago, 11 years ago to be exact, however during that time I was destroyed, but the younger version of my master used his time travel powers to bring me back and take me to this time, i’m actually from the past” The explanation left the 3 sirens speechless “As for clone, here he was created a year ago, but he was also destroyed by Riku’s hands, so the ‘young master’ brought him back as well taking him to this time”

“Our organization is made up of different incarnations of our master, Xehanort from several worlds, each from different points of the timeline of the universe, all carrying a part of himself within, including myself and Vanitas, with the purpose to help him to create the X-Blade, being us the 13 pure darknesses and we would only need to capture the 7 Princesses of heart, being they the 7 pure lights” The boy explained.

“But, even we have a part of our master we’ll still be us, it won’t be forever we’ll carry this, only until we achieved our goal” Vanitas concluded the explanation.

“To think that time travel exists” Sonata said.

“Heh, there’s a lot more that needs to be known Sonata” The boy said to her.

“Welp, that would be enough for tonight, I told this was a test for you 3 and you passed, in fact i’m impressed for the damage you made to this place and we absorbed a lot of fear from the people, including the fear from the rainbooms and their little dog, that should be more than enough for now” Vanitas said to the Dazzlings.

“Heh, yeah, you 3 really resulted very efficient for us” The boy said to them.

“Well then looking on that perspective, then I agree with you Van, we’ll have our chance soon anyway” Adagio said to Vanitas as her sisters nodded in agreement.

“Let’s get out of this junkyard” Vanitas said as he began to walk off and the rest of the evil teenagers followed him “I want to make something clear, we’re not just doing this because we’re following our master’s orders, we also have personal goals, ones that will become a reality once our main goal is achieved”

“Oh yeah? And what would that goal be?” Adagio asked him feeling curious.

“Be free” He said making the 3 girls confused “When i was created I used to be dependable of a certain someone, someone that the only thing that I want from him now is to be banished, I don’t need him anymore, I only need you 4, my friends, are only ones that I need”

“Geez, that’s the nicest thing you said about me, since we’re ‘friends’” The boy said to him.

“Clone and I share the same goal, to be free from the shadows of other people and I know you want to be free from the shadows that the rainbooms created on you” Vanitas said to them and they nodded in agreement “Once we take over this pathetic universe we would finally be free to be someone, and we’ll no longer be shadows” He continued as a corridor of darkness appeared in front of them and they began to disappear into it “We won’t be anymore…” He concluded as the portal closed.

***

Sora and the gang now find themselves outside the park, it was now late and they were planning to go back home.

“Welp girls, it’s getting late, maybe we should go back home and meet again tomorrow” Riku said to the girls.

“That sounds nice” Sunset said to him with a smile.

“Heh well thanks girls for tonight, it was a lot of fun” Sora thanked the girls with his usual smile.

“Yeah, we didn’t get to have fun like this since some time ago, despite the Unversed attack, this night was something great” Riku said with a smile as well.

“No problem guys, that’s what friends are for” Pinkie said to the boys with her usual smile as the rest of her friends smiled.

“Well guys I guess we’ll see you tomorrow then” Twilight said to her friends.

“But we’re a bit too far Twi, we’ll take some time going back home and you know what your parents said about coming back late” Spike said to her still in his owner’s arms.

“Oh right, I lost track of time with all of this” Twilight said with her eyes getting wide a bit nervous “i’ll be in serious trouble”

Seeing this then Sora remembered how it felt to be in problems with his parents, then he got an idea(Music Stops) “Don’t worry about that Twily, I can take you back” Sora said to her with a big smile.

“H-huh? C-can you?” Twilight asked him blushed and nervous.

“Sure I can, I don’t want you to get in trouble with your parents so i’ll take you back fast, you know that i’m very fast” Sora said to her keeping his smile, like always Sora’s kindness made her a bit more blushed.

“And how do you think you would?” Spike asked him.

“I still got enough energy in my pegasus form for one more flight, i’ll use it to take you back, don’t mind me, I can go back with flowmotion” Sora answered him.

“Um uh w-well if y-you insist, then i’ll take it” Twilight said to him still blushed.

“Heh okay then” Sora said as he clenched his right fist and turned into his pegasus form, and then Sora lifted Twilight, bride style, which made her face really red “You okay like this?” He kindly asked her keeping his smile, Twilight being in that position, in Sora’s arms like that was able to see his face from a different angle seeing also in the background the starry night sky and a view like this plus being held in Sora’s arms makes her so happy that she lost all attention to her surroundings only focusing in Sora.

“Mm-hm” Twilight said nodding to him with an in love smile in her face, with a blush that never leaves.

“Just be careful while flying and not so fast, I could fall” Spike said to him being held by Twilight and Sora nodded understanding, but the dog noticed that his owner didn’t even paid attention to him “And Twilight forgot that i’m here, what does Sora have that makes her so dumb sometimes?

“Well guys, see you later” Sora said with a smile to his friends and then he began to fly taking Twilight and her pet with him and they took off from the park at normal speed leaving Riku and the rest of the girls.

Man, Sora’s so good with the girls that he could enchant them without even trying, if only he would have the confidence to use that touch with Kairi, thinking about her, what she would say if she saw this? I don’t know how she would take it and I’d prefer not to know it” Riku thought seeing Twilight’s reactions at Sora.

“Well guys i’ll see you tomorrow, goodbye” Rainbow say goodbye to her friends and she took off as well as the other friends leaving Riku and Sunset alone once again.

“Sooo…” Sunset said to him with a blush appearing on her face.

“Sooo…” Riku said to her with a blush also appearing on his face rubbing the back of his head.

“Guess I should go home now” Sunset said to him about to take off.

“Um uh you know I still got energy to teleport you back home, if you want to of course” Riku said to her still a bit blushed.

“Um thanks for that Riku but I can walk back home” Sunset said rejecting Riku’s offer still a bit blushed.

“Um, sure you can?” Riku asked him.

“Yeah, I live not so far from here and well I don’t want to bother you” Sunset said to him with a smile still blushed.

“Oh right, it’s okay I understand” Riku said to her still a bit blushed.

“Well, this night was fun and i’m glad that I could spend it with you” Sunset said to him with a smile on her face a bit more blushed.

“Yeah, me too” Riku said to her with a smile of his own a bit more blushed.

“Well i’ll see you tomorrow and thanks again for the plushie” Sunset thanked him keeping her smile still holding the plushie that Riku won for her.

“No problem Sunny” Riku said to her keeping his smile “Uh where will we meet you tomorrow?”

“At sugarcube corner in the morning” She answered him.

“Alright, i’ll tell Sora that” He said to her.

“Well, bye Riku” Sunset said goodbye to him.

“Bye…” He said goodbye to her and then Sunset took off as Riku watched her leave, then Riku sighed lovely as a blush appeared on his face once again, he couldn’t stop thinking about her, everything about her, her beauty, her smile, her intelligence, Riku really loved everything about her, now that he was accepting the nascent love for her in his heart he was now imagining himself and Sunset together as a couple, after this he began to walk back to the ship keeping his smile on his face.(Music Stops)

***

Riku was walking to go back to the school instead of using his teleportation or flowmotion to be back in no time, he wanted to enjoy the walk while thinking about that certain girl that he couldn’t get off of his mind, but there was also another thing on his mind that he couldn’t get off.

“He did it once again...he helped me again, another thing he’s done for me, another thing I owe him” He thought as he then stopped in his tracks and looked up to the night sky and saw a certain star in the sky, a brown star shining in the distance “Terra...I know you somehow talked to me from wherever you are, I know you helped me, what would you think of me as who I am now? Would you be proud or disappointed? One thing is clear, you also gave me a bit of your power so you could help me even if you're gone, you still be with me, no matter where you are…” Riku thought remembering the hero of the keyblade before him “Thank you Terra...I’ll repay you for this and all you’ve done for me. I’ll see you soon just like you promised” He said still glancing at the star, then he turned around and kept walking.(Music Stops)

***

Sora was rising into the sky at normal speed so Twilight and Spike wouldn’t fall, Sora was elevating in the air as Twilight and her pet were able to see the city from the air as they were slowly getting higher up, Sora had the idea of giving Twilight and Spike a nice travel on their way to their home, the panorama was beautiful, the city with the lights shining in the night, the 3 of them were smiling while seeing this, Twilight even though she didn’t want to admit it she was very happy to be looking at this with Sora, she wouldn’t prefer to be somewhere else than that place, Sora’s side, she felt like in a dream come true, Sora carrying her and her pet home while flying in such a beautiful panorama, deep down she wanted badly that that beautiful and unforgettable moment for her to last forever.

“Are you two liking this?” Sora asked with his usual kind smile.

“Definitely Sora” Spike said to him with a smile on his face still being held by Twilight.

“Yeah…” Twilight said to him with an in love smile on her face with a blush that never leaves, being in such a beautiful moment like this makes her happy so much that she lost all attention to everything around her, she could only focus on Sora, Sora smiled that his friends were enjoying the ride as much as him.

“Hey Sora, I think we’re almost there” Spike said to him seeing that they were flying above a neighborhood.

“Really? Where is your house?” Sora asked him, Twilight then noticed that they were almost home, being so focused on Sora made her lose all attention of reality, she didn’t want to end the ride but she has to.

“I-it’s down there Sora” Twilight said to him pointing to a white two-story house.

“Alright then, let’s land” Sora said to his friends.

“Remember, carefully and slow” Spike said to him and Sora nodded in understanding, then Sora began to descend toward Twilight’s house doorstep, then when he was near enough he began to land slowly in front of the main door of the house, when he step foot on the ground he returned back to normal, then Sora put down Twilight carefully as she let go of her pet.

“Here we are madam, home sweet home” Sora said to her with a smile on his face joking a bit as he made a reverence which made her giggle a bit.

“Hehe now I notice how funny you can be” Twilight said to him with a smile of her own.

“Yeah, I can be very funny” Sora said as he puts his hands behind his head keeping his smile “Well I brought you guys here just like I said and it almost took us no time, now you won’t get in trouble”

“Right, thanks Sora, I owe you a big one” Twilight thanked him with a smiled a bit timid.

“Yeah Sora, thanks” Spike thanked him with a smile as well which made the boy chuckle.

“No problem guys, I always do this kind of things for my friends” Sora said to his friends keeping his smile.

“Hey Sora” Twilight called him.(Music Stops)

“Yeah?” Sora asked her.

Thank you” She thanked again him with a warm smile on her face.

“For what?” Sora asked her again.

“For everything” She answered him keeping her smile “For always being there for me when I needed it most, for being always there at my side, to help me, support me, for being my friend”

Hearing this from her made Sora very glad, that a warm smile of his own was drawn on his face “You’re welcome Twily, I always help those who need me, especially my friends, and you’re a really good friend of mine” Sora said to Twilight keeping his smile.

“Then I was right” Twilight said to him keeping her smile.

“About what?” He asked her.

“In considering you, my first best friend” She answered him.

“But I thought Sunset was your best friend and isn’t it your brother also your best friend?” Sora asked her.

“Well that’s what people think, but we’re not, at least not yet, you are closer to me than her and well, I think you're my first best friend, not counting Shining” Twilight explained to him with a smile on her face.

“Heh thank you for saying that about me, it means alot coming from you to consider me your best friend, and you know what? I think I can also think of you as one of my best friends in all the universe” Sora said to her with a warm smile which made her blush a bit.

“Really?” She asked him still a bit blushed and he nodded in response “Thank you Sora” she once again thanked him as she played with her hair.

“No problem” Sora said to her, then suddenly she gave him a hug.

“Thanks for always being with me” She thanked him again as she hugged him, then Sora hugged her back.

“You’re my best friend, right? I’ll do that for you and more” Sora said to her keeping his smile, then they let go of each other.

“Well I guess-” She was cut when 3 of them heard the sound of the door opened, being Shining Armor who opened it.

“Twily, I thought it was you who was on the door” He said glad to see his little sister, then he saw Sora, then Twilight got very red and nervous.

“It’s not what it looks like!” She said to him very nervous and red.

“Don’t worry sis, I trust you and him” He said to her with a smile on his face “So Sora, what brings you here at this hour?”

“I just brought Twilight and Spike here” He answered him.

“Yeah, let me explain brother, it’s just that I lost track of time again and we were very far from here and” Twilight was explained to her brother but she was cut off by him.

“And we know what mom and dad say about coming back late, I was getting a bit worried because I didn’t receive any message from you” Shining said to her “But i’m glad that you’re back, don’t worry you’re here now, you won’t get in trouble” When Shining said this and his sister sighed relieved as well as her dog “Man there’s no time I meet you Sora, that you’re not around my LSBFF”

“Welp she’s also my best friend, why wouldn’t I be around her?” Sora said to him with a smile.

“Oh really? Heh well then, I was right all along in trusting you to let you be around Twily” Shining said to him with a smile which made Sora chuckle “And look that i don’t let any guy be around her”

“Yeah, I supposed that from a older brother protecting his little sister” Sora said to him keeping his smile as he crossed his arms.

“Right, as of now you and Riku are the only guys I let be around her, you might think that i’m gentle and I am, but remember, i’m a tough guy too, you wouldn’t want to see that” He said to him with a smile as well as he put his two hands on his hips.

“I don’t have a doubt about that” Sora said to him, seeing that Shining took it well that she considers Sora her best friend made her and Spike’s eyes widen very surprised, since Shining can be overprotective over her.

“You don’t mind it?” Twilight asked her brother.

“Nope, not at all, that’s what I wanted for you, to have a best friend, one that you can always count on, I thought it could be Sunset, but Sora did it before her and Sora has my trust because I know he won’t ever fail you” He said to her with a smile on his face once again.

“Heh, thanks for saying that man” Sora thanked him.

“No problem kiddo” He said to him keeping his smile, Twilight and Spike thought it was a bit weird for Shining to act friendly with a guy that interacts too much with her, but they were glad that they get along nicely “So Sora, wanna come in? You could meet our parents” He offered him and then Twilight get very nervous, she wasn’t ready to introduce him to her parents.

“Thanks but, it’s getting late and I have to go back, maybe another day” He rejected his offer then Twilight sighed relieved that he said no.

“Alright then, well thanks for bringing Twilight and Spike” Shining thanked him with a smile.

“No problem” Sora said to him keeping his smile “Well I should get going”

“Right, well see you tomorrow Sora” Twilight said goodbye to him with a smile on her face.

“Take care Sora” Shining said goodbye to him with a smile as well.

“Bye Sora, thanks for the ride” Spike said goodbye to him with a smile as well, then Sora took off running then he used his flowmotion jumping from house to house as Twilight only saw him leave with an in love smile as she sighed lovely and Shining with a smile saw this.

“Hey Twily, won’t you come in?” He asked her keeping his smile.

“Huh? Oh yes” She said to him a bit blushed as she went into the house as well as Spike.

Oh Twilight” The dog thought seeing that his owner was acting more and more silly when it comes to Sora, then when the 3 of them entered the house they closed the door.(Music Stops)

***

In the shadows there were two figures, one was a man in black coat with the hood up and the other right beside him was Flash Sentry, the two of them saw everything what just happened in front of Twilight’s house.

“See? I told you, Sora conquered completely her heart, now her heart belongs to him” The man said to Flash as the boy looked down angrily as he clenched his fists “I told you that this would happen, Sora didn’t mind what you said to him about you now erased moments with her, those memories are meaningless for her now because of Sora, he’s not your friend he betrayed you and your confidence you have with him, he lied to you all along he just wanted to be with her” He continued as Flash’s body begun to shake as he got more and more angry for Sora and the tears began to fall from his closed eyes from the great pain he was feeling “He stole what in the beginning was meant to be yours because of Sora, that’s how all keyblade wielders are, always appearing in worlds that they shouldn’t be in, involved in things they shouldn’t and sometimes taking things that they shouldn’t have” The dark words of the man were penetrating his head as his rage for Sora begun to turn into hatred and he let himself submerged into the darkness “Now that you know the truth, what are you going to do…?” The man asked him as Flash raised his head with his face still with some tears still falling then when he opened his eyes, they were no longer blue eyes, they were now bright red, meaning that he succumbed to the hatred and darkness.

“I’ll take revenge on Sora...destroying him completely…” He said in a dark tone then the man smiled evilly, he finally managed to reach his purpose, take complete control over Flash dragging him into the darkness.

“Then if you want to take revenge on Sora and take back your beloved Twilight then you would have to come with me so you could gain power born from your hatred and darkness” The man said to him keeping the smile on his face.

“Yes...master” He said to him keeping the dark tone, the man as well as the other members of the organization have now control over him, his mind, his body, his will, everything, he was now a puppet in their game only thinking in revenge that obeys the organization Then the man keeping the evil smile opened a corridor of darkness then he and Flash begun to walk into it “I’ll take back my princess and i’ll make Sora pay for his betrayal...i’ll crush him with all I got…” The boy said as he and the man while walking into the portal of darkness “I’ll eradicate him completely…” He said as his eyes glowed as the new color of his now red eyes as they step into the portal “That’s final…” He said as the 2 disappeared into the darkness and the portal closed...(Music Stops)

To be Continued...

Author's Note:

Thank you all for giving me 50 likes to my story! :twilightsmile: Expect more chapter, fav, like and follow me i'll really appreciate that much and also if you want to give me any suggestion, question or idea you would want to share with me send me a message or comment in the seccion down below, thank you again, stray bronies my friends and see you next chapter, bye :pinkiehappy: