• Published 16th May 2015
  • 26,340 Views, 555 Comments

A Displaced Dragon - Prince_Zodiac



Dan never thought that he would ever see his favorite villan in videogame histroy. Next thing he knows, he's the very being he admires! But life may not be that easy as he appears in an unfamiliar land. What adventures will he begin in this new land?

  • ...
99
 555
 26,340

PreviousChapters
Remake is Out!

Hey everyone! So I noticed that not all of you may know that the remake of this story and all the others is out, so I decided to make a chapter to pet you all know. You can find it here!

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 4 )

Oh. My. GOD!!!
YES!!!!!!!!!!

...This is total bullshit. Dragon twofold size of Tirek turned to stone in Royal garden? He will be higher then castle! He can't speak with them, somehow understand them, then few seconds later he breaks out and somehow there is a few days of time passed, he finds Tirek, can't speak with him one second, then can a bit later, beats him somehow even if he ate all magic in Equestria and Discord's as well, turns him into slave (WAT?) and frees everyone (notice, stolen magic was gone by debaff, yet everyone don't give a F), and somehow speaks with them suddenly. What a surprise, how he got in stone in the first place being such a op duck. Besides, he claims not having memories of this dragon dude, but uses his magic (where incantations is needed) as old wizard.
I can't bear it, 1.5 chapters is a big pain already.

Wait? I thought Cynder was the Terror of the Skies.

This story is so bad. I don't understand how it has so many likes.

The grammar is terrible, the pacing is way too fast, the writer has no real knowledge of The Elder Scrolls lore, and flat out admitted to using an automatic translator for the words of power, that he could have looked up on a wiki.

I don't often leave comments on stories I don't like, but this one is a horrid mess, even after the rewrites.

I'm very much glad that this story seems to be abandoned.

Login or register to comment