• Published 16th May 2015
  • 26,340 Views, 555 Comments

A Displaced Dragon - Prince_Zodiac



Dan never thought that he would ever see his favorite villan in videogame histroy. Next thing he knows, he's the very being he admires! But life may not be that easy as he appears in an unfamiliar land. What adventures will he begin in this new land?

  • ...
99
 555
 26,340

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Four: The Crystal Nightmare, or Not (Rewritten)


Chapter Four: The Crystal Nightmare, or Not


Third Person View

As Alduin and the CMC descended into Canterlot, the ponies in the city began freaking out. They all screamed in terror due to a dragon coming towards there city. The royal guard immediately dispatched and went to fight Alduin, only to be stopped by Celestia.

"Stand down my guards," she said. "This dragon is no enemy." She turned to Alduin as he landed. "What brings you here Alduin?"

"Well for on I needed to make sure these three got to safety," replied Alduin as he gestured to the three fillies on his back. "They told me King Sombra has returned."

"Well yes but I'm sure Twilight and her friends can handle it," Celestia replied.

"Still, I would just like to be sure. I will return soon." And so Alduin let the CMC be levitated off his back and flew towords the Crystal Empire."

Twilight's POV

I couldn't belive it. The crystal heart didn't work. We had lost, and now Sombra was going to take back the Crystal Empire, and there was nothing we could do. We failed everypony, and I failed Celestia.

"MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Sombra laughed at us. "Is that really all you elements of harmony can do? You have failed, and now the Crystal Empire is MINE! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"GRRROOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRR!" Suddenly, an ear splitting roar filled the sky roar filled the sky. Wait, was it? No, it couldn't be.

"What was that?" Sombra asked and looked around trying to find the source of the sound. Then, he saw him. Alduin. He was flying full speed straight at the empire, a look of pure fury on his face. "What is that?" Sombra asked. Alduin then stopped right in front of him.

"Sombra, fos gave hi zaak lorot hi vust kos vos wah daal? Hi dreh ni meyar daar lokoltei, nuv dreh hi qaa!" Alduiin spoke in that strange language again. He recently told me it was the ancient language of the dragons, and that in order to use the same magic he does, you had to be able to speak that language.

"What did he say?" Sombra asked me. I shrugged.

"Sombra, what right do you have to be here?"

"What right? WHAT RIGHT? THIS IS MY KINGDOM! I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE HERE!"

"That may have been true one thousand years ago," Alduin replied. "But you are no longer welcome here! Fus Ro Da!" A blue pulse of energy came from Alduin's mouth and hit Sombra, blasting him off the crystal he was standing on into the streets below. He hit the ground head first and bounced. Alduin immediately flew after him. He landed on the ground in front of him and whipped his tail at him, knocking him even further down the street. Sombra got up and glared at Alduin. He created a crystal that rose up and nailed Alduin in the jaw. Alduin roared in pain and glared at Sombra. He charged. Sombra did the same and meet Alduin half way. Sombra prepared a crystal scythe and swung it at Alduin. Alduin however, caught the weapon in his mouth, and crushed it with his jaws. He blasted Sombra with fire, which sent Sombra flying back.

"Sombra! For your crimes, I banish you to Tartarus for all eternity!" A portal opened up and Sombra got dragged into it.

"Well, I certainly wasn't expecting to fight Sombra today. Then again I never expected to so I guess I can't use that excuse."

"Thanks Alduin," I said as my friends, my brother Shining Armor, and his wife Cadence came up behind me. "We owe you one."

"How about we keep this just between us?" Alduin said with a smile on his face. I smiled and nodded.

"Alduin, I'd like you to meet my brother Shinning Armor and his wife Cadance."

"It's nice to meet you, Alduin," Cadance said as she walked up to him and did a little bow. Alduin nodded.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well Cadance." Shining walked up next.

"Thank you for saving the Crystal Empire."

"No problem Shining. Now, I need to return to the Crystal Empire before somepony thinks I helped too much." And with that, Alduin took off.

Author's Note:

Edit: Okay in this one I also made the battle between Sombra and Alduin a little better as well as changing the ending.

PreviousChapters Next