• Published 16th May 2015
  • 26,340 Views, 555 Comments

A Displaced Dragon - Prince_Zodiac



Dan never thought that he would ever see his favorite villan in videogame histroy. Next thing he knows, he's the very being he admires! But life may not be that easy as he appears in an unfamiliar land. What adventures will he begin in this new land?

  • ...
99
 555
 26,340

PreviousChapters Next
Bad News, And Good.

Hello everyone, it's me, Prince_Zodiac. I know I've been gone for a while now, and I guess you all deserve to know why.

For a while now, I've been stuck. Stuck, at the spot my stories have gotten to. It's come to the point where I just have no idea where to go from this point. And so I have some bad news.

Pyra and I, we talked and decided it was best to end our displaced adventure together. It's consumed so much of our time that we were never able to write for other stories. And mow that we don't know what to do anymore, we're both just stuck. So we're ending it here. I'm scrapping it all. I'm canceling my displaced stories, and Lyra is ending his. As things are now, those displaced stories are over.

But I do have good news.

I've always known the destination, the end point of those displaced stories, I just never knew how to get there. So I've decided to begin with a fresh start. I'm going to revamp my entire displaced series and, although Pyra himself won't be a part of it, the original cast will still be there.

It saddens me that my journey with Pyra had come to an end. We became such good friends over a short period of time, but then slowly drifted apart. Maybe someday he and I will work together again. But for now, I'm gonna focus on my original dream for my displaced. I'm not sure when I'll release it, hopefully soon. So for those of you that have stuckn around this long, your patience will soon be rewarded. Thank you all for sticking by my side, and get ready for a displaced story unlike any other you've ever read before.

PreviousChapters Next