• Published 16th May 2015
  • 26,340 Views, 555 Comments

A Displaced Dragon - Prince_Zodiac



Dan never thought that he would ever see his favorite villan in videogame histroy. Next thing he knows, he's the very being he admires! But life may not be that easy as he appears in an unfamiliar land. What adventures will he begin in this new land?

  • ...
99
 555
 26,340

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Twenty Seven: The Test Of Friendship


Chapter Twenty Seven: The Test Of Friendship


{Third POV}

Today, was the day. The day that everyone was waiting for. The day that only happened once every four years. The day, of the Friendship Games. Everyone was pumped, you could literally feel the excitement in the air in every class. The only one who didn’t seem to particularly care, was Epidemic.

“Hey Epidemic! Are you excited for the FRIENDSHIP GAMES?!” Epidemic gave Pinkie a straight look. They were in the halls in passing period, they had the next class together.

Not particularly no.

“Why not?”

Because all of this is a waste of time. The only reason I’m a part of it is because the Twins asked me to be in it.

“Aw, come on. It’s going to be fun!”

“I don’t think you’re going to get much of a reaction out of him.” Pinkie turned to see Alduin walking up.

“How come?”

“He’s my son, and knowing him, not to much gets a reaction out of him. Besides rage that is.”

“Well I’m excited! Only one more period and then the games begin!”

“Which means you two should get to class, you’re going to be late.”

“OH MY GOSH COME ON EPIDEMIC!” Pinkie grabbed Epidemic’s arm and rushed off to her last class, taking Epidemic with her. Alduin chuckled at their antics and continued his journey to Celestia’s office. Once he got to the door, he knocked three times, then stepped into the office.

“You wished to see me Celestia?” Celestia, with Luna standing next to her, looked up at Alduin, Celestia with a smile, but Luna with a frown.

“It’s good to see you again Alduin.”

“And you as well.” Luna kept giving him a stern look.

“We can see that you hacked into the school’s systems.”

“What?”

“Yesterday the school systems got hacked, we know it was you.”

“Oh, my apologize. I needed a way to insert myself as a substitute for the history teacher. But, this time I had the history teacher insert my file himself. Of course I had to make it look like I was a sub but you get the meaning.”

“I get that you hacked a school’s mainframe and can be-”

“Luna that’s enough. That is not why I called him here.”

“What? You can’t overlook a crime like this!”

“I know that but, well, in all honesty what do you think a bunch of officers are going to do against a dragon?” Luna opened her mouth as if to continue the argument, but she had no way to counter this statement and so she just huffed in anger. Celestia smiled at her victory, and turned back to Alduin.

“I called you here to see if you would like to help judge the Friendship Games.”

“Wait what? Well of course I would love to have the pleasure, but why ask me?”

“Well, Luna has an old friend from college visiting the whole week, and as such she wants to spend time with her as much as possible. Because of that we would only have two judges when we’re supposed have three. Then you showed up at the perfect time. With you we’ll have three judges and, because your son is joining in the games, we think you’ll be able to keep things fair.”

“I see. Well then I’ll happily accept.” Celestia nodded with a smile and wrote down Alduin’s name as the new second judge. Meanwhile Epidemic and the girls were standing outside the front of the school, waiting for the Crystal Prep buses to arrive.

“So, who do you think we’re going against?”

“Honestly Sunset, I don’t know. What I do know is that we’re gonna win this thing without breaking a sweat.”

“Darn tootin!”

“Well what about you Epidemic? Who do you think we’ll face?”

Considering the way things have been happening in the crazy adventure that is my life, I bet we’re going to go up against this world’s Twilight.” The girls laughed at this.

“Wow Epidemic, I didn’t know you had a sense of humor!” Epidemic gave Pinkie a look.

I was serious.” The girls looked at Epidemic. Sunset was about to say something, but was interupted by the loud screech of bus brakes. They all looked to the driving lot were two buses had parked.

“That must be them.”

“Let’s go see the competition!”

Hmph.” They all walked up to see multiple students walking out. As Epidemic predicted, one of them looked EXACTLY like Twilight.

“Okay um… what?”

Just as I expected.

“Okay, how?”

If you’ve seen the recent things that have happened to me, this is the least surprising thing.” The new Twilight looked around, then disappeared into the crowd.

“Where’s she going?”

“Um, maybe she’s going to the bathroom?”

Hmm.” Epidemic then followed after her, leaving the girls to wonder what was going on. Epidemic wandered through the crowd, keeping his distance from this new Twilight. He didn’t have to worry about losing her, her aura was pretty defined. What he cared about at this moment was what she was doing. He sensed that she had a reason to be here, but it wasn’t for the games, that just happened to be her ticket here. What exactly she was here for though, he wasn’t sure of. He did know one thing, if what she was doing was dangerous, he would put a stop to it.

“The signal’s coming from this direction. I must be close!”

Signal? What’s that mean?

I have a feeling that we’re about to find out.’ Twilight stopped and watched as the little device in her hands started blinking rapidly behind her. She turned around and was about to follow it, when she ran into Epidemic.

“Huh? Oh sorry! I wasn’t looking where I was going!” Epidemic however, paid her no mind, focusing more on the little device that was in her hands. There was a light on it that was pointing directly at him.

Mind telling me what that is?

“Huh? Oh you mean this thing? It’s something that I created that can track and capture energy anomalies that I have been researching in this area. It was leading me to one such anomaly, but now it’s pointing in a random direction so I think it has a few bugs.” Epidemic nodded, immediately understanding what this device could do. He contemplated the thought of taking the strange little device and destroying it, but then Sunset and the others, as well as Alduin and the Twins, would hassle him for being an asshole. Truth be told, he didn’t really care what they all thought of him, but he knew that the Twins wouldn’t like this idea, and would probably be more reluctant to letting him out all of the time. If things got out of hand, then he would destroy it and everything would be fine.

You should be careful of what you mess with. Some things that you can’t understand are better left alone.” With that warning, he left, leaving Twilight in a state of confusion.

‘What was that all about? And what did he mean by some things I can’t understand are better left alone?’ Twilight shook it off. Whatever he meant, it didn’t matter to her, she had research to do, and nothing was going to stand in her way.


After that whole fiasco, Twilight continued walking the halls of the school. Oddly enough, a lot of people seemed to know her somehow. Random people kept saying hello or, what the visit was for this time. Each and every time she never knew how to respond, dumbfounded by the fact that for some reason she was popular in a school that she had never been to before.

‘Okay what’s going on here? Is this some sort of prank?’ Suddenly the anomaly tracker started going off. She grabbed it and began to follow its directions. It led her through the halls of the school and towards a room where she could hear music being played. She walked in and saw a group of girls playing a song, or practicing it at least. The group stopped and looked at her.

“Oh um, sorry. Didn’t mean to intrude.”

“The resemblance is uncanny.” Pinkie nodded at Rarity's mumbling.

“What was that?”

“Huh? Oh nothing darling! So um… who might you be?”

“Oh right. My name’s Twilight Sparkle, and I go to Crystal Prep.”

“I see, well welcome to Canterlot High darling. I’m Rarity, and this is Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Sunset Shimmer.”

“Oh uh, thanks.”

“Mind tellin us what yer doin ‘er sugarcube?”

“Just doing some studies on energy anomalies.” Sunset raised an eyebrow.

“Anomalies?”

“Yeah, this school has had some weird occurrences going on lately. Do any of you happen to know what they are?” Sunset stiffened.

‘She must have been that person that I saw yesterday!’ Sunset looked to the others and they seemed to get the idea.

“Nope. Ain’t got any idea what yer talkin about sugarcube.”

“Sorry darling. Everything has been pretty standard around here.”

“The only noteworthy thing here is my awesome skills at sports and playing guitar.”

“Um.. I haven’t noticed anything.”

“Nopy dopy!”

“I haven’t seen anything.”

“Really? Nothing at all?” They all shook their heads. “Weird, I thought that someone would at least know something. The only weird thing that I’ve seen is the fact that everyone here seems to already know me.” Again Sunset stiffened, but this time the others followed suit. With some quick thinking, Sunset explained.

“Oh well, there used to be a girl that went here last year named Twilight uh… Glimmer! That was her name Twilight Glimmer. Anyways she looked really similar to you so everyone must think you’re her.”

“Oh okay. I guess that makes sense. Well, I should probably get going so… bye for now!” Twilight rushed out of the room and looked at her little device. It was still pointing to that room, but why? Maybe this thing had more bugs than she thought. Then the device started to blink rapidly. She watched as it opened and drew in a strange looking smoke kind of thing. Twilight immediately thought that this must the irregular energy, and happily captured it. Once it was done, the device went on standby mode and Twilight went happily on her way. Meanwhile, Rarity had almost collapsed in the band room. While the girls had been discussing what the event might be, she showed that she had made a suit for every occasion, and done it all because she wanted her friends to look nice. She then had ponied up, and felt exhilarated and ready to give to the world. But then, as quick as it had come, it was gone, leaving her completely drained.

What is going on here?’ Sunset couldn't fathom what had happened. When Rainbow Dash had Ponied up at the rally, she didn’t feel drained when the power left, if anything she felt energized. So why was Rarity’s different? She would have to figure it out latter, right now they had to get ready for the friendship games. Sunset considered writing to Twilight to see if she could come help. She stepped outside and was about to write, when she noticed the other Twilight about to mess with the portal. She ran up and stopped her before she could do anything.

“And just what do you think you’re doing?”

“Huh? Oh! I was um… inspecting this statue here. It seems to have a lot of weird energy coming from it.” Twilight was about to investigate further, but before she could she heard Cadance call out to her.

“Twilight don’t forget to sign the competing application!” Twilight nodded and started to head towards Cadance. Sunset stepped back and looked at the portal. Twilight hadn’t responded to her other writings, but she assumed with Epidemic and Alduin here everything would be fine. Now she was considering going through the portal and asking Twilight to come help in person.

“Maybe I should…” Sunset touched the surface of the portal, and immediately regretted it. She felt searing pain from her hands and could feel her natural magic being drained, taken away from her. She fell and noticed the other Twilight had too.

“What did you do?” Sunset looked at Twilight, knowing she had done something. Twilight was about to answer when.

“Twilight! Come sign the competing application!” Twilight looked at Sunset, then Cadance, then back at Sunset before she stood up and rushed off. Sunset stood back up and leaned a hand against the portal, and then thought she was going to fall through it accidentally. However, she never did. Starting to panic, Sunset felt around for the portal, but it was no longer there.

“Where’s the portal? Where’s the portal?!” She would have to figure that out later, right now she needed to get ready for the games.


The first round of the games wasn’t too particularly exciting. It was a test of random skills, from building a birdhouse, to baking. From mixing chemicals, to a spelling bee. At the end everyone watched eagerly as Sunset and Twilight faced off in an academic equation showdown. Sunset was struggling a little, Twilight was doing well, and Epidemic had already solved the equation twenty seconds in. It pays to have three minds in one body that have access to over a thousand years of knowledge. In the end Sunset got the equation wrong, and Crystal Prep won.

“That was awesome Sunset!” Sunset gave Rainbow a questioning looked as she and the others approached.

“But we didn’t win.”

“That’s the closest Canterlot High has ever come tah winnin. I’d say that’s pretty good.”

“If we could have everyone’s attention please.” Everyone turned to Alduin as he spoke up, about to announce the people that would move on to the next round. “By tallying up the points, the contestants for round two of the games have been decided. For Canterlot High we have Sunset Shimmer, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy!” The girls all cheered, not really listening as Alduin announced the Crystal Prep contestants.

“Oh my gosh we all made it in!”

“Me too! I’ll have to have a party for this!”

“I agree darling, it is rather nice that we all made it.” They then turned to Empidemic and winced. “Well, almost all of us.”

It’s fine. I told Dad not to include me anyway.

“Oh? How come?”

Because I need to keep an eye on a certain someone that has been messing with forces she can’t even begin to understand.” He was about to walk off when Sunset stopped him.

“Hey wait, do you think the disappearance of the portal has something to do with the other Twilight?”

I don’t think she’s the one responsible, I know she is.” With that he walked away, leaving the girls to celebrate their victory. Epidemic followed Twilight as she followed her team. There was a sort of passing period between games, so she had time to look for more anomalies. After wandering the school for a bit, she went outside, then promptly hid behind a pillar as to not get noticed by the girls. The group separated and Fluttershy went to a nearby group of bushes. Twilight followed her to see what she was doing, and Epidemic kept his distance. He watched as they talked, showed that they both snuck in animals, and then Fluttershy ponied up. The little device on Twilight’s neck activated and started to steal her magic, and portals appeared all around them. Spike started chasing a jackalope through those portals, then fell into the stream of magic. He was okay of course, I mean, if you put aside the fact that he could now talk. By sensing his aura, Epidemic could tell that the magic had easily fused with him, giving him the ability to speak. Upon discovering this, Twilight ran off with Spike chasing her.

You alright?” Fluttershy looked up to see Epidemic approaching, that emotionless look with a hint of unbridled ferocity and bloodlust in his eyes. Those eyes always made her cringe.

“Um… yeah, I’m okay.” Epidemic offered a hand to help her up.

Good. Thankfully that device only grabbed a small portion of your magic, not the whole thing.” Fluttershy simply nodded. With that, Epidemic walked off, presumably to find Twilight again.


“Hello and welcome everyone to round two of the Friendship Games!” As Alduin announced this, he had a microphone that caused an echo effect and he also had the marching band playing their trumpets and banged their drums in a preparation like song that you would find being played in the medieval times. With this, the crowed cheered much louder, and thus seemed much bigger. Of course, a few parents had come to watch their kids in the second event, and everyone that wasn’t competing was at the bleachers so it was still rather large. The cheer would almost equal up to something you would hear in a stadium, or a small gladiators colosseum.

“This event is know as the triathlon! It consists of three activities! The first is archery, the second skating, and the third dirt biking! The rules to move on in each event is as follows. First you must hit a bull’s eye on the moving target in archery. For skating, at least one member needs to pass the finish line four times. Finally for dirt biking, both riders must make it all the way around the track. The last one to do so will lose the event!”

Once again everyone cheered and Alduin sat down, with both Principal Cinch and Celestia, as well as dean Cadence, giving him a look.

“What?” Cinch rolled her eyes while Celestia and Cadence giggled at his reaction. They all turned back to the games, leaving Alduin clearly confused on what just happened. Cadence stood up and raised her arm.

“The games will begin on three, two, one… GO!” With that the games began and everyone cheered as both sides did their best to compete. Epidemic pretty much tunned out and focused on keeping an eye on that device.As the games went on, nothing much happened until Applejack helped Twilight. From her honesty, she ponied up and, as usual, Twilight’s device absorbed it. Once it did, the magic started fluctuating, clearly becoming unstable.

This is bad. The magic in the device burst, and created portals everywhere. This became quite the problem as they were on the dirt biking competition now, and from the portals came giant, man eating plants from the Everfree forest. The plants attacked the contestants who barely managed to get out of the way. Sunset got knocked off her bike and and Rainbow turned back and saved her, causing her to pony up as well. Epidemic looked at the monstrous plants as everyone fled.

Enough of this.” He became his dragon phaze and took to the skies, summoning his scythe as he did so. He dove down and tackled one of the plants into the ground, decapitating it as he did so. With that one dead, he flew at the next one, slashing it across the face causing it huge pain. It tumbled down with a cry and was about to land on one of the Crystal Prep students when Epidemic basted it with his fire. It disintegrated instantly and the student rode on. Epidemic turned to the last one and ran at it. The plant saw this, and responded in kind by charging at him as well. He drew back his scythe, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. Then, with all of his strength, he slashed forwards, cutting into the side of the plant's mouth. However, Epidemic wasn’t done yet. He continued running forwards, making a deep cut all the way down the plant’s stem. He finished it by cutting it off at the roots. The plant screeched in pain before it fell, dead. Then, the portals closed and he quickly cut off his dragon phase.

Turning around, he saw that Rainbow Dash’s magic had also been drained, and now Sunset was infuriated. She yelled at the human Twilight, causing her to cry and run off.

Tch, not even a thank you.” Epidemic walked off, prepared to find that little device of Twi’s and destroy it for good.


“Welcome to the third and final round of the Friendship Games!” Everyone cheered in excitement as Alduin began to explain the next event which was, oddly enough, taking place at night. “Okay listen up everyone! This is how the event will go-”

Epidemic once again, tunned out, instead turning his attention to the girls behind him. Sunset still felt bad for how she treated Twilight and wanted to apologize, but was worried that she would never get the chance. The others kept telling her that she would get the chance, but she still wasn’t sure.

“I just feel so bad. I hope I can make it up to her.” The girls all nodded and made their final preparations.

“Ah just hope everythin goes well.”

“Indeed darling. It would certainly be bad if one of those portals to Twilight’s world opened up during this event.”

“Either way, we’re going to rock this thing!”

“And then we’ll have a victory party!”

“Um… I hope we win too.” Sunset smiled and turned to Epidmeic.

“So Epidemic, any words for us before we set off?”

Be careful. I don’t know why, but I’ve got a feeling something bad is about to happen.” The others nodded and stepped out into the crowd. It was at this moment that Epidemic took notice of what Crystal Prep was doing. Twilight was stepping forwards, her device in hand, and pressed the top of it. With a small click, it opened right as dean Cadence said “GO!” The magic inside began to fluctuate once again, but this time something was different. This time, it was highly unstable, and it exploded with energy. Everyone was staggered as the burst of magic was released, and Twilight rose into the air. The magic started started to expand, and consume Twilight.

“Help… me!” Epidemic grunted and brought out his dragon phase. He didn’t care that he didn’t know this Twilight, no one from this world was going to get hurt by something from his. He flew at her and grabbed her outstretched arm before the magic consumed that as well. With all of his strength, he pulled her out and she flew back onto the cement, where Sunset and the others rushed over to make sure she was okay. And in that moment, Epidemic realized something. The magic was still expanding, and it was going to consume the closest thing to it. He, was the closest thing. The magic grabbed his tail and pulled him in.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!” Epidemic shouted in pain as the magic, so corrupted from being taken by force, began to consume him. Alduin, Sunset, and the girls watched in horror as one so close to them, was corrupted by something so dark.

There was an explosion from the magic finally binding with Epidemic, and everyone averted their eyes. When the light cleared, everyone looked up to see in the place of Epidemic, were two large dragon wings wrapped around something, making it impossible to see. Then, the wings opened up a little, and a growl was heard. Suddenly, the wings expanded and the thing that was hidden by the wings roared in fury.

"GGGRRRRRROOOOOOOAAAAAAAARRRRRRHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AH, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! IT’S MINE! IT’S ALL MINE! THE MAGIC OF THIS WORLD IS ALL MINE! AH, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!" Alduin looked in shock at what his son had become. His appearance had changed, but not by much. Now wherever it had been red, was now blue, and the whites of his eyes were black, with only small blue circles for pupils. His wings also looked a bit more demonic than they should.

“E-Epidemic?” Epidemic looked down towards his father with a crazed look in his eyes.

"Oh hello father. Like my new form?"

“Epidemic, what the hell happened to you?”

"Epidemic? You think that I’m that weakling? HA! NO! I AM PSYCHOTIC! THE MADDEN LUST FOR POWER! HEH HEH HEH HA HA HA HA!" Alduin glared at him. This thing had taken control of his son? He would not get away with this.

“Grr, release my son you monster!”

"Ouch father, that hurt. How dare you call your own son a monster?"

’My own son? What is he talking about?’ Alduin didn’t have time to figure out what he meant, he had to get his son back.

"Well, this has been fun but I must leave you all now. This world is devoid of power, so it’s useless to me now." He shot a beam of magic on the ground, shattering the earth and creating a large portal to Equestria that continued to expand.

“The hell do you think you’re doing? You’re destroying this world!”

"So what? This world is devoid of power and thus it doesn’t have the right to exist. I’m going to Equestria, where there’s more power. And I NEED MORE POWER!" Alduin jumped down and ran to help Sunset and the others from falling into the portal. Then, he saw Twilight’s little device. Picking it up, he saw that it was picking up energy signatures from Applejack, Sunset, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy. Alduin glared at Psychotic with newfound hope of saving his son.

“You’re wrong Psychotic.” Psychotic turned to Alduin with a questionable look.

"And how would I be wrong?"

“You want power, but with the way you’re doing things you’ll never get true power. True power comes from honesty, loyalty, generosity, kindness, laughter, and friendship.” As Alduin said those words, the girls began to glow with magic when their element was mentioned, and Sunset glowed when friendship was said. The small device then called upon their magic, and the magic was given willingly. “I won’t let you destroy this world, or any other. I will show you the true power of friendship!”

Alduin threw the device to the ground, breaking it and releasing the magic. It expanded and lent its power to him, causing him to transform. His jacket became longer, and turned into somewhat of a white robe. His hair became white, and his dragon wings became a bit more angelic than they were supposed to be. His tail, horns, and wings also became white, and he was filled with magical power. The transformation finished with a burst of light, and Psychotic looked in shock at Alduin’s new form.

“Psychotic, I give you one chance. Return my son to me, and I will not harm you.”

"Heh heh heh, you have power. Power, that I MUST HAVE!" He charged at Alduin and Alduin responded in kind by doing the same. When they clashed, there was a blast of power and the two struggled to overpower one another.

"You will not win this fight, your power WILL BE MINE!"

“We shall see.”

The two separated and flew around in a circle. Psychotic charged up a beam of magic and fired it at Alduin. Alduin dodged and fired his own. Psychotic dodged that as well, and flew at Alduin, tackling him in mid air. The two struggled before Alduin pushed Psychotic off, and blasted him with magic. Psychotic recovered from the blast and surrounded his fist in magic, and punched Alduin in the face. He was sent flying into the school, and Psychotic smirked. Then, Alduin burst from the smoke, a ball of magic in hand, and rushed Psychotic. He blasted him point blank into the ground. Alduin studied the earth, and when the smoke cleared Psychotic had his back to him.

"Heh heh, you know, that kind of hurt." He bent over backwards and loled out his tongue. "Just a little though, he he he HA HA HA HA HA!" He then leaped at Alduin, spun rightside up, and plowed a ball of magic into Alduin’s stomach before it exploded, sending Alduin flying. Psychotic however, wasn’t done. He flew after Alduin and started to punch him mercilessly, then followed it up by grabbing his neck and driving him into the ground.

Alduin countered by kicking Psychotic off of him and flying at him with a punch to his stomach. He flew into the air, taking Psychotic with him, and then pushed his fist forward. Psychotic flew forwards a little, then got blasted again with magic. The blast carried him into the air where Alduin teleported, surrounded his body with magic, and rammed into him, teleported, and rammed into him again. He did this at several different angles, and then finished it off by raising his hands and gathering a huge amount of magic above him. Once he gathered enough, he threw it down and it landed on Psychotic. It proceeded to carry him down to the ground where it sank into the earth before exploding.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" The blast consumed the whole town and yet, when it cleared, the town was still there. Alduin knew that the blast would be massive, and so he cast a special barrier over the town so it wouldn’t do any harm. With the light from the explosion cleared, Everyone looked to see Alduin descending into the crater that the explosion did create, and found the Twins there, unconcious. Everyone cheered knowing that the one that risked himself to save Twilight from corruption was going to be okay, and also glared at principal Cinch for the destruction she had indirectly caused. Alduin looked at his sleeping children and cried tears of joy, hugging them close to make sure they were real. Everyone celebrated and Alduin repaired the damages. Upon doing so, his newfound magic disappeared, having been used to the limit, and returned to Sunset and the others. After a couple thank yous, apologize from Twilight, and celebratory actions, Alduin, with the Twins still asleep, left for home.

Unknown Location

Psychotic was lying down, staring into the white void that now surrounded him and sighed in thought.

Dammit, I thought my first run would have been much longer. Those idiots that were keeping all of that power that delicious power, could they really blame me for how I acted?

"Yes, they can, and they probably already have." Psychotic looked up to see Epidemic standing in front of him.

"Why hello brother. Nice to meet you for once."

"You seem much calmer here, why is that?" Psychotic just layed his head back down and stared straight up.

"There’s no power in this place, and I can’t sense any power from the outside world. Because of that there’s nothing to kick in my natural lust for power." Epidemic nodded and stared into the void with his brother.

"So I’m right to assume that there are others like us here?" Psychotic nodded.

"Indeed, quite a few actually. We all represent some emotion or something on the lines of that."

"So where are the others?"

"Asleep, dormant like I was. Like you were. We were all dormant once, then the Twins woke you up first when they attacked Chrysalis, making you the master fuse. You can fuse the Twins yourself whenever you want. The rest of us, myself included, have to either be chosen by the Twins to come out, or something has to draw us out. That second option is how we are awakened."

"And now there’s this place."

"This is like the equivalent of a waiting room. We can still speak to the Twins from here if we so wish, and we can see what they see, but now if you’re not in control of the body, you’re sent here." Epidemic nodded.

"And in this place, there is nothing to activate our natural incentives." Psychotic nodded.

"Yep. In this place, there is no conflict. It’s to make sure our interests are helping the Twins in our own special ways. I believe some people would call a place like this, Wuji."

"Wuji?"

"Yeah you know, a place devoid of yin and yang a.k.a. conflict?"

"Ah right. Hmm, that description fits the Twins surprisingly well."

"Maybe one day we’ll figure out how many of us represent yin, and how many represent yang." Epidemic nodded and the brothers became silent, waiting for the next one of them to awaken.

Author's Note:

Alright finally got that done. That took me a bit longer than I hoped, but still got the job done. Next thing I do will be starting Marx's spin off. Yes, Marx is having a spin off, so if you want your displaced to meet him, just PM me and I'll send him over. Anyways, I hoped you enjoy! Oh and also, try to predict who's next to appear in the comments. Leave what emotion or drive they are, and a possible name. Remember, their name should either coincide with who they are, or sound right for them like Epidemic. Oh and by the way, the madden lust for power and greed are two separate things, so yes you can make a greed. Also leave a description of a scenario that would awaken them.

Edit: Forgot to mention, negative emotions, unless I deam otherwise, are male and positives, again unless I deam otherwise, are female.

PreviousChapters Next