• Published 16th May 2015
  • 26,340 Views, 555 Comments

A Displaced Dragon - Prince_Zodiac



Dan never thought that he would ever see his favorite villan in videogame histroy. Next thing he knows, he's the very being he admires! But life may not be that easy as he appears in an unfamiliar land. What adventures will he begin in this new land?

  • ...
99
 555
 26,340

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Two: The Truth (Rewritten)


Chapter Two: The Truth


Third Person View

Celestia and Luna just stared at Alduin, terrified by his presence. As they continued to stare, Twilight's friends and Discord came running. "Twilight!" cried Apple Jack. "Ya did it! Ya beat that horrible Tirek!"

"Um, I appreciate the thanks girls, but I did'n't beat Tirek." Twilight said.

"But if you didn't," said Rainbowdash, "then who did?"

"He did." At Twilights words, the five ponies and the draconequus then looked to who Twilight was pointing at, and they all gasped.

"That's ah mighty big dragon." said Apple Jack.

Fluttershy was about to say something when she noticed Discord was shaking with fear. "Discord, are you okay?"

"Im-Impossible." Discord said shakely "He can't be free." Discord just watched the dragon as it landed on the ground and looked at first the princesses, then him.

"Ah, Discord, it has been awhile." The dragon said "You seem, afraid. But, that is to be expected, as our last meeting was, destructive."

"How did you break out Alduin?" Celestia asked having regained her composer and took a fighting stance.

"My my Celestia," the dragon chuckled, "if anypony were to know that answer, I thought it would be you. You knew very well that the elements wouldn't stay stronger than me forever. I would have eventually gained enough energy to break out of my stone imprisonment." Alduin smirked.

"Celestia, what is he talking about?" Twilight asked curious, and slightly worried.

"Twilight, do you remember the legend of the terror of the skies?" Celestia asked.

"Yea, why?" Twilight responded.

"Well, that wasn't just a legend. It was a moment in Equestria's history."

"WHAT? B-BUT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! THAT WAS JUST A TALE! WASN'T IT?"

"I'm afraid not. This is Alduin, terror of the skies."

Dan's POV

I looked at the terrified ponies. So they all knew the story huh? Well that made this a whole lot more simple. I looked to Celestia as she began to speak.

"What do you want Alduiin?" I chuckled. Still didn't take the time to learn my tongue I take it? Well I suspected as much.

"I want what I wanted those many years ago." I said. Celestia looked as if she was preparing to hear me say something bad. "Peace." I simply stated.

"What?" Celestia asked surprised.

"Peace. That's all I ever wanted. Of course, I couldn't exactly ask because I didn't know your tongue. I tried to avoid conflict, but you seemed to believe I wanted destruction which, I don't understand how you came up with that considering when you first attacked I was minding my own business. Back in those days, I only ever attacked in self defense.

"But, thou caused so much chaos."

"Again, I only attacked in self defense."

"How do we know you're not just lying?"

"If I was lying, do you think that I would rush to Ponyville, and defend the ponies by attacking that demon, when I just broke out?" Celestia contemplated that statement in her head. After a little while, Celestia's face went from deep thought, to sudden realization. She smiled and nodded.

"I suppose that does make sense. Very well Alduin. If it is peace that you truly want, then I guess we can try this out."

"Thank you Celestia. Perhaps now I can live in this land in peace. Farewell for now." And with that, I flew off towards the mountains to find myself a new place to live.

Author's Note:

Edit: Okay so this chapter not only did I fix the grammar but I also made Celestia question Alduin a little more when he said he wanted peace. Hope this fixing makes the story more enjoyable!

PreviousChapters Next