• Published 16th May 2015
  • 26,340 Views, 555 Comments

A Displaced Dragon - Prince_Zodiac



Dan never thought that he would ever see his favorite villan in videogame histroy. Next thing he knows, he's the very being he admires! But life may not be that easy as he appears in an unfamiliar land. What adventures will he begin in this new land?

  • ...
99
 555
 26,340

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Thirty Two: The Party


Chapter Thirty Two: The Party


{Alduin’s POV}

After being thrown into the portal, I was flung through the void before popping out the other side. I landed on my hooves, and took a quick look around. From what I could see, I was atop Gale’s house. I could also see a gathered group.

There was Marx, Gale, Sonic, and Zero who I learned was Symbols brother “You ready bro?” Gale asked me.

“I have a bad feeling about this but yeah.” I looked around in confusion. “I thought that Epidemic would be here too.”

Zero chuckled. “We stuck him with babysitting Screwball since Octavia back on my world is with Lisa and Twilight, wanted to pay her back for the baby shower she threw.” It still amazed me, the way that Screwball was created was truly remarkable. When Symbol had passed, the Octavia of his world was drained of her life force by Xram, in his dying act Symbol had placed a bit of his energy inside of Octavia to save her and that unintentionally created a foal.

“I bet he's loving that.” Knowing Epidemic he probably let Plague and Amnesia take over to avoid having to deal with his niece. “Alright then let's get going.”

“Wait, there's one other guy I'd like to invite, you don't mind do you Dan?” Gale asked me.

“More the merrier right?”

He nodded and flew off towards a mountain range. As we waited for him we all decided to catch up with each other. Then a question came to mind.

“Where's Author and that Metal Sonic displaced?”

Marx scratched his chin in thought. “We've been having trouble getting into Metals world, we suspect something either extremely important or something very, very bad has happened. As for Author, he is busy making sure the wedding is perfect.”

“Didn't take Author for a wedding planner, what's next? Symbol used to be a pastor or something?” Zero just looked at me. “Oh my God he was wasn't he?”

“Yeah, he was a lot of things, both of us were. With what we did back on our version of earth, which is dominated by crime by the way, required us to have a certain set of skills.”

Meanwhile

{Third POV}

Gale reached a small cave entrance in the side of a mountain. Landing just outside of it he began to venture inside. A few moments later he found himself in a beautiful sanctuary. The middle of the mountain hand been dug out and replaced with a patch of nature. A small waterfall flowed from a hole in the rock wall and created a steady stream out into the nearby forests. Flowers of various colours and shapes grew on the lush green grass and a few trees outlined the small clearing.

“Ah Gale, up here!” Gale turned around and looked up to see Symbol floating in place while reading a book. “What brings you to my temporary home?”

Gale looked around in amazement. “You made all this?”

“Sure did, if I'm gonna be hiding out in this world I might as well enjoy myself.”

“Anyway… We were just about to head for Dan's bachelor party, you wanna come?” Gale asked.

“Kinda defeats the purpose of hiding out, besides Epidemic will be there and he'll attack me on sight and blow my cover, it's taking a lot to keep my aura hidden without Rodens spell.”

“Epidemic won't be there, he's babysitting Screwball.”

Symbol froze at the mention of his daughter. A frown replaced his smile and he closed his book. “Fine, I'll go.”

“Sweet!” Gale and Symbol ran outside and they took off, back to the others. It didn’t take them long to return, and once they did, Alduin asked the obvious question.

“Um, who is this?”

“Huh? Oh! This is… uh…Fred! I recently made friends with him! I met him not to long ago when he was trapped here by his teacher for some training, he's a displacer in training at the moment.”

Alduin leaned in closer to this stranger, and looked into his eyes. There was something, familiar about them, but he couldn’t quite put his finger on it. His aura, though different from any he’d ever seen, was familiar as well. Where had he seen this before?

Symbol could only hope his new form would get past Alduin’s instincts. There was recognition in his eyes, but he couldn’t quite put two and two together. Alduin backed off, and Symbol gave a mental sigh.

“You're gonna have to forgive Gale here, someone that I probably knew from my past decided to play a trick on him and said my name was Fred, the name is actually Nero.”

“Well, it’s very nice to meet you Nero.”

“Yeah, you too.” While Alduin went to talk to Marx about what they would be doing, Symbol grabbed Gale and took him aside.

“What?”

“Fred? FRED? REALLY?”

“Sorry! I had to come up with a name on the spot! You’re just lucky Dan didn’t recognize you! I could tell from his expression he was pretty close!”

“Yeah, that could have been a disaster.”

“Alright, are we all ready?” Everyone was about to reply, but then a random portal opened up, and Epidemic hopped out.

You’re not planning to do this without me are you?

“Epidemic! Hey I thought you were watching Screwball!”

As much as I love my little niece, there is only so much banter between her and Psychotic that I can take.

“You let him out around her?”

Nope.

“Then how’d-”

Don’t… ask.” As Epidemic looked around his glare focused Symbol.

“Ohhhh fuck.” Before he could react Epidemic had shot forward and grabbed him by the throat. “Ok… You really… Need some… Anger management.” This only caused Epidemic to squeeze his neck even more. “Ah regret, regret!”

“Epidemic!” Auldin scolded. “Put him down, what's gotten into you?!”

Epidemic groaned and let go of the now gasping Symbol. “What is he doing here?

“That's Nero, Gales new friend.” Epidemic just looked to Symbol and Gale with a raised brow. Symbol just pointed to Gale and mouthed ‘His idea.’

Epidemic rolled his eyes and looked back to Auldin. “Alright, we gonna do this or what?” With a nod, they all walked off and began a trek to the Everfree forest.

“Um, why are we going here?”

“Well, we’re going to hunt some monsters! I thought that would be the funnest thing to do before you lose all sense of freedom.”

Symbol chuckled and looked to Gale. “If Lisa finds out you said that you're as good as dead.”

Auldin raised a brow at his brother. “Excuse me?”

“Nothing.” Alduin gave Gale a hard glare, before continuing on. After an hour or so, they had gotten pretty far in. “Aw man, where are the monsters?”

“Probably hiding.” There was then a sudden roar, and a MASSIVE black creature rose from the earth. It had a humanoid appearance, but it’s only features were a giant eye on it’s head, and purple veins going all over its body.

“The hell is that thing?!”

Our entertainment.” Epidemic turned into his dragon form, released a mighty roar, and flew at the beast. It proceeded to backhand him out of the sky.

Symbol just watched as Epidemic got up and shook his head. “Swatted like a fly, and here I thought you were actually threatening.”

Ok then why don't you have a go?

“Gladly.” Symbol put his hands together and closed his eyes. “Mode two level one.” He glowed a soft blue and jumped towards the beast's eye. He swung his fist and a sudden magic blast knocked the beast on its back. Symbol landed beside Epidemic and smirked as he looked over to Auldin. “Why don't we let the soon to be married guy take a swing?”

Alduin smirked. “Watch the master.” He then took on his dragon form and flew up into the sky as the colossal beast tried to stand. He blasted it with fire, forcing it to lift up and arm in defence. The flames were doing heavy damage, until they didn’t. Alduin noticed this, and ceased his flames.

“What? Why isn’t this working?” The giant monster then held up it’s hand, and a burst of fire came out, hitting Alduin directly. It then got up, said something in a weird language, and glowed a soft blue. It then fired a magic blast at the rest of the group, which they barely managed to dodge. “What in the hell? Wait a second, you’ve got to be kidding me!”

How in the hell did a Nightmare get so damn big and, detailed?

“When are they not?” Symbol asked.

“How do you know about these things?” Alduin asked with a raised brow.

“I'm a displacer, these things are all over the multiverse, it isn't just you guys that have to deal with them you know.”

Zero looked up at the huge Nightmare and noticed it eye, there seemed to be a faint but noticeable magic blanket around it. Taking a chance he pulled out a .44 Magnum Revolver and aimed at the eye. Pulling the trigger a small burst of magic energy fired out of the barrel and hit the Nightmare in its eye, causing it to backpedal and groan in pain. “Guys! The eye is its weak spot!” Zero began to repeatedly shoot the creature, without having the reload. “God I love this gun.”

Sonic and Gale formed into their spindashes and launched themselves up into the air where they struck the eye with a homing attack, which caused it to backpedal further. Then Alduin and Marx jumped up and blasted it with beams of energy, and to complete the chain of attacks Symbol and Epidemic charged energy in their fists and landed the finishing blow by stabbing their hands into its eyes.

As the huge Nightmare fell to the ground instead of turning into an orb, it broke apart into a large group of smaller Nightmares. “Ok, that's new.” Marx said as he blasted a charging Nightmare on the face.

“Oh well, more fun I guess.” Gale said as he grabbed one by the throat and slammed it into the ground. The group formed a circle, covering each other's backs as they took out each individual Nightmare as they charged. Symbol avoided using his fire magic as to not reveal himself to Marx, Zero and Auldin, and instead just punched and kicked them.

All the while Epidemic was keeping a close eye on him, wondering what he was doing, struggling not to just grab him and demand answers. When Symbol noticed Epidemic glaring at him he looked back and shook his head. Epidemic snarled and crushed a Nightmares head.

The group all sat down in the middle of the clearing, surrounded by small purple orbs that Epidemic idly blasted to pieces. “So Auldin, you enjoying the bachelor party so far?” Gale asked his brother.

“Yeah, not very often I get to just cut loose and fight creatures of darkness without having to worry about the fate of the universe or anything.”

“Well we're just getting started.” Gale got up as did the rest of them. They were all about to continue on looking for things to fight, when the sound of a pack of, something, started heading towards them. Suddenly, each member of the group was knocked away into a clearing, all of the sprawling onto the ground.

“Okay, ow.” Everyone groaned in agreement at Gale’s comment. Gale sat up, shook his head, and looked at whatever had attacked them. It was another one of those giant Nightmares. However this time, there were two. “What the hell?”

“Who in the hell invited these guys?”

“Pretty sure they came on their own Marx.”

“Touche Zero.” Everyone got up and began attacking the giant Nightmares’ eyes. Each of the monsters were bombarded with magic, flames, spindashes, and lasers. Soon, each of the creatures fell, and burst into large groups of Nightmares. The Nightmares began attacking, and Alduin and the others did their best to defend themselves. Attack after attack, the Nightmares went down, and Alduin and the others were confident that they could win. That is, until the Nightmares backed off.

“Um, what are they doing?” The Nightmares began to change form, taking on the shapes of a robot and a monster. Pretty soon, each and every one of them looked like silhouettes of Gale and Lisa. “Okay, what the fuck?”

“Um, Gale? Why do they look like you and Lisa?”

“Hell if I know. You got any ideas Marx?”

“Nope. I thought that they could only copy your powers, but your form too? I’ve never seen that before.”

“That’s because they’re part of the new generation.” The group looked up to see a Nightmare with wings flying above them. “Xram sends his regards.”

With that the Nightmare was gone, and the Gale and Lisa look-alikes began their attack. The Nightmare Gales fired off lasers and blasts of energy, while the Nightmare Lisas attacked with their tendrils. The fight was now much more difficult, considering the group had never fought Nightmares like this before.

“Okay, what the hell is this? Why are they so hard to beat?”

Because they’ve got your powers and skill Gale. You and Lisa alone are hard to beat, so a bunch of you is going to be very difficult.

“Yeah well, it’s times like this where I wished that I sucked at fighting.”

“Gale, if you sucked at fighting you’d be dead.”

“Eh, probably.” The group finally started to pull through. The Nightmares may have Gale and Lisa’s abilities and skill, but they didn’t know how to improvise. Alduin and the others, did. They began to beat the nightmares back, and even destroyed a few. The nightmares once again, backed off.

“HA! How do you like that!” Suddenly, the Nightmares began to shake, then they converged on each other, creating one massive black blob. This blob, then began to grow in size, and began taking shape. Soon, it had become Gale’s most hated form. The Beast.

It roared out in fury and began attacking the group with its newfound power. The group did their best to get out of the way, but the still got severely damaged by that thing’s attacks. They all hit the ground, hard, and everyone except for Symbol and Epidemic lost consciousness.

“Ow… shit. What is that thing?”

Presumably, the power of the new generation.

“Ya think?”

Why are you here Symbol?

“Huh?”

I asked, why are you here?” Symbol paused. He was about to answer, when the Nightmare Beast roared out in anger.

“Look we don’t have the time for this. We need to kill that thing now!” Epidemic nodded and the two leaped at the monster. It opened its mouth, and blasted them with a powerful laser, sending them flying back. Epidemic recovered in mid air, and blasted the Nightmare with his magic enhanced fire. Symbol also recovered, and shot it with a blast of magic. The Nightmare Beast took the shots, then fired out a ball of energy. It flew up to Symbol and Epidemic, before it exploded, causing them to receive heavy damage. Symbol was thrown straight into a rock, and Epidemic was tossed into a tree, before splitting up into the Twins. The Nightmare Beast roared in anger, before setting its sights on Alduin and the others.

Alduin was just waking up when he heard the roar. He sat up, shook his head, and glared at the Beast that was attacking them. It was charging up a huge blast that Alduin knew could be the end of him.

“N-No. I c-can’t die here. I have to make it to-” He never got the chance to finish his sentence, as the Nightmare Beast released its attack. The beam of energy was coming straight for him, and Alduin could do nothing to stop it.

The Twins were now witnessing this moment. They saw the beam of energy coming straight at their father, and knew they had to do something.

N-No… Dad can’t… die.

H-He has to… get to… his wedding.

So then…

We will...

PROTECT HIM!” The Twins eyes glowed white, and they fused.

Alduin could only watch as the beam of energy was coming at him. He couldn’t move out of the way, he didn’t have the energy. All he could do, was sit and watch, as his death approached. Then, at the last second, something dove in front of him. There was a massive explosion, and Alduin shut his eyes tight. He expected to feel pain, but he felt nothing.

I don’t think so.” Alduin opened his eyes, and saw a teenage girl flying above him, a magical dome shield in front of her outstretched hand. She had long, yellow hair, a yellow jacket with black stripes, and a black undershirt. She had black jeans, and yellow shoes. She had yellow eyes, and a kind voice. Her yellow wings, tail, and horns made her stand out. She looked to be about eighteen, just like Epidemic. “Sorry Nightmare, but my father has a wedding to go to, and it wouldn’t be any good of him to die here now would it?

’Wait, did she say father?’ Alduin was beyond confused now. Who was this girl? And why did she call him her father? Whatever the case, she had saved his life.

“Um, thank you.” She turned around with a smile on her face. Alduin immediately noticed that she looked like an older Amnesia, which confused him even further.

You’re welcome father.” She turned back to the Beast and was about to take off when.

“Wait!” She stopped and turned to Alduin. “Who are you?”

She smiled kindly and happily replied.

My name is Patron, the third fusion of the Twins.” She then turned to the Beast, and flew at it. The Beast roared and fired shot after shot of energy at her, all of which she promptly dodged. She got up close to it, then summoned a yellow scythe, and slashed it across the face. The Nightmare Beast roared in pain, and sent a blast of energy straight at her. She smiled, and sent the attack back to its sender, causing major damage. The Beast had not been prepared for this, so it was knocked down into the ground. It got up, shook its head, and glared at her.

Aw, is the little Nightmare confused? Hmm, well if you must know, I simply countered your attack, sending it right back at you with double the power.” She giggled a little at the Nightmare’s frustration. The Beast got up and was about to attack again, when suddenly, it split in half. It the disappeared in a puff of smoke, becoming an assortment of purple orbs. They all fell to the ground, revealing Symbol floating behind where it once stood.

Just in time Symbol.

“Who the hell are you?”

A little demanding are we? Oh very well. My name is Patron, the third fusion of the Twins. And don’t worry, your secret is safe with me. Unlike my brother, I’ll leave you to your reasons as to why you don’t reveal yourself.

“Thank you.”

Welcome. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to say hello to my brothers.” With that, she was gone, splitting back up into the Twins, who fell to the ground, only to get caught by Symbol and carried to the ground. He walked back into the clearing, where everyone was waking up.

“Ugh, what happened?”

“That giant Nightmare knocked us all out. We were saved however, by Plague and Amnesia’s newest fusion.”

“Wait, the Twins have a new fusion?”

“Yep.” They all turned to see Sym- Nero walking into the clearing, the Twins asleep in his arms. “Seems like that new fusion tired them out.”

Alduin took the Twins in his arms and set them down. They began to quickly wake up.

Ungh… Dad?

What happened?

“You two gained a new fusion, and saved us all.”

We did?

“Indeed you did my little ones.”

WOO HOO!” The Twins began jumping around in excitement and happiness as everyone else watched them go. They all stood up, and stretched.

“Alright, I’d say that was a good party.”

“Yeah, especially the part where we almost died.”

“Shut up Nero.” They all just laughed, glad to be together, and alive.

Unknown Location

Ah, nice to finally be here.” Patron was stretching out when Epidemic and Psychotic came in.

Oh goody, another one.

It’s good to see you too Psychotic. And Epidemic, it’s nice to finally meet you.” Epidemic just grunted in annoyance. “I see that I’m the first positive fusion here. Great.

Hey think about it, you’ve got us!

To drive me insane.

Hey!” Epidemic just shook his head and turned away as Patron and Psychotic started bickering. He began to wonder, just how many fusions will the Twins have?

Author's Note:

And thus, a new fusion has been discovered. Wonder what adventures she'll provide. Anyways, though there were a lot of changes, Patron is based off of this fusion.

Name: Defendant
Drive: The need to protect others
Awakening: When a friend or family member is in too much danger
Ability: Insta-Guard, when an enemy tries to attack its blow is blocked by a bubble like shield that only appears when the attack is close
Appearance: completely black skin with no hair or mouth, purple fedora, short sleeved shirt, jeans and sneakers, wears a purple wristband and purple finger less gloves
Semi-dragon: black scales on the forearms, rock-like black armor covers the chest and lower legs. Black wings with tints of purple on the ends. Hands become claws.
Full dragon: Black and purple scales, a small amount of mist emits from the head and claws
Personality: Calm and collected most of the time, until a friend or family member is hurt then he stays silent with a burning gaze
Likes: reading books, walks, talking to ponies and likes to give advice to the twins
Dislikes: Psychotic, blood lust and damage to anyone who is his friend
Color of text: Dark Grey

It was created by PyraFlare, who just so happened to be included in this story with his character, Symbol and Zero. Both are from his story, Second Universe . I hope you all enjoyed.

Oh also, remember if you want to make a fusion, make it here! It could be featured as the next fusion!

PreviousChapters Next