• Published 16th May 2015
  • 26,340 Views, 555 Comments

A Displaced Dragon - Prince_Zodiac



Dan never thought that he would ever see his favorite villan in videogame histroy. Next thing he knows, he's the very being he admires! But life may not be that easy as he appears in an unfamiliar land. What adventures will he begin in this new land?

  • ...
99
 555
 26,340

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Nine: Noble Opinions


Chapter Nine: Noble Opinions


{Alduiin's POV}

I awoke the next mourning to the see the sun rising. I got up, and walked to the edge of my cave. I looked down at Canterlot. Canterlot was a massive city. Many ponies lived and had jobs there. I was a loud and busy place, and the main population seemed to be unicorns. The castle that Princess Celestia and Princess Luna lived in was also there. I still had no idea if Celestia had told everypony about me. I was about to return to my sleep, when I heard a voice.

"ALDUIIN!" I heard the voice cry. I looked down the mountain to see Pinkie Pie running up the mountain at full speed. I stepped back just as she entered the cave.

"Why hello Pinkie," I said surprised. "I wasn't expecting you."

"Of course you weren't silly!" Pinkie said. "I came here to give you this!" She reached into her mane and pulled out an envelope. She then opened it up and began to read. "Ahm, dear Alduiin, Plague, and Amnesia. You are all invited to the 'Thanks-For-Saving-Everypony-From-The-Mean-Old-Dragonborn.' There will be cake, games, and lots and lots of fun! We would be happy to see you all come and enjoy the party!"

At this, the twins began to stir. "A party?" asked Amnesia. "What's that?"

"You mean you've never been to a party before?" asked Pinkie shocked.

"Well," I replied, " they were only born a few days ago-wait, how could you hear what they were saying? They speak to me through my thoughts."

"I read their dialogue silly!" Pinkie said with a smile. Their what? You know what, I'm not gonna question it. If I did, I assume that what I would learn, would make my head explode. So instead I just shrugged and said we'd be there. Pinkie then nodded, and bolted off to Ponyvile, making it there faster than my flying could take me. I shook my head at this, then took off, with the twins eager to finally know what a party was.


After a minuet or so, Ponyvile came into detailed view. There were banners that said thank you all over the town, and balloons and streamers were everywhere. Pinkie Pie was going around double checking everything, and so was somepony else. He was an orange stallion, with a brown mane that looked very much like Pinkies. His cutie mark was some toast cut in half, with cheese stretching to either side. By using my magic, I found his name was Cheese Sandwich. They were both pretty busy, but then stopped once they heard the beating of my wings. Everypony gathered around as I landed, and once I had, Twilight stepped forward.

"Everypony, I would like you to meet, Alduiin, the one who defended our home!" Twilight said. Everypony cheered at this ad the party started. First I introduced the twins to everypony, then to the CMC specifically. The five went off without a hitch, and I was happy to see my symbiote chiildren making new friends. I was soon swarmed by ponies who had many questions on who I was, where I came from, and how I had een misunderstood the hundreds of years ago. I smiled, and gladly started to spin off the tail.


{Celestia's POV}

I was enjoying a nice cup of tea during my day court break. I too, had been invited to Alduiin's party, but the nobles demanded that I hold day court. I finished my tea, then told the guards to bring the next noble in. When the doors opened, I had to stifle a groan. Blueblood, of course it had to be Blueblood. I could not catch a break today.

I sighed and asked, "What is it that you need Blueblood?"

"Auntie, did you know there's a dragon sleeping right above the city?" he asked, as if I didn't know.

"Yes indeed I did," I answered calmly.

"You did?" he asked flabbergasted. "Then why is it still there?"

"What do you mean?" I replied.

"If there's a dragon there, then it needs to be exterminated!" he shouted.

"Blueblood, that dragon is not an enemy, but a guardian." I responded.

"Oh really?" he asks smugly. "Then why has the beast flown to Ponyvile hmm?"

"He is not a beast Blueblood!" I retorted. "His name is Alduiin, and he has gone to Ponyvile to celebrate his efforts to protect Ponyvile."

"And how can you be sure of this?" Blueblood said. He was really starting to get on my nerves.

"Because I was given an invitation to the party by Pinkie Pie, the element of laughter." I stated. "He is a friend and protector of all ponies. After all, he did risk his life against one who was destined to destroy him in a past life."

"Then we should welcome this destroyer of the beast!" Blueblood yelled. "Who knows? This 'Alduiin' could just be tricking you all into a false sense of security, just so he can easily destroy us! We should kill him now before-"

"ENOUGH!" I cut him off. "Blueblood, I do not want to hear you speak of Alduiin like that ever again! If you do, I will cut off our family ties!"

Blueblood stared at me, shocked. "Y-You can't do that! I-I'm your nephew!"

"You wont be much longer if you keep this up, now go!" The guards lead Blueblood out. I sighed, at least that was finally over. I looked up, and called in the next noble.

{Blueblood's POV}

I couldn't believe this! Auntie actually trusted that beast? No, she couldn't have trusted him. He brainwashed her! Yes, that's why she trusts him. Well, I for one wasn't going to let that monster control my auntie for much longer. But I would need some help. Some, destine to destroy him, help.

PreviousChapters Next