• Published 16th May 2015
  • 26,340 Views, 555 Comments

A Displaced Dragon - Prince_Zodiac



Dan never thought that he would ever see his favorite villan in videogame histroy. Next thing he knows, he's the very being he admires! But life may not be that easy as he appears in an unfamiliar land. What adventures will he begin in this new land?

  • ...
99
 555
 26,340

PreviousChapters Next
Christmas Special

WARNING: This will be taking place after the wedding, the War Of Shadows and possibly other things. I’ll move this forward later once they’re done.


A Christmas Special


{Third POV}

Our little special begins, with a castle, in Ponyville. This castle, although she did partly share it with her friends, once belonged to solely one mare. Princess Twilight Sparkle. Now however, it belonged to two. King Alduin and Queen Twilight of the Dragon Kingdom. They were both also prince and princesses of Equestria, don’t ask why only that. After all, even the two main rulers are still princesses. Anyways, currently they were celebrating Christmas with their loved ones. Friends and family from across the multiverse.

As of this moment they were all having dinner. The gathered many were Alduin, Twilight, Plague, Amnesia, and Twilight and Alduin’s newest son Mana Scales, who wasn’t even a year old. There was also Gale, Lisa, Marx, Author, Metal, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Twilight’s brother Shining Armor and his wife Cadence, Twilight’s parents Night Light and Twilight Velvet, Celestia, Luna, and even Sir Fire Forge. After what he had done for his king, he was considered the royal blacksmith, and was now even very good friends with Alduin.

Everyone was enjoying the feast. There was ham, and pie, chicken, and potatoes, meatballs, and buns, and even little sandwiches. Alduin sat at the head of the table, and Twilight was next to him on his right, with Mana Scales in between them. Gale was on Alduin’s left, and Lisa was next to him. Metal was sitting next to her, and after him was Author, then Marx. Night Light and Twilight Velvet were on Twilight’s left, and next to them were Shining and Cadence. Next to them were Twilight’s friends, and then came Celestia and Luna, and then Fire Forge.

“Gah!” Alduin’s attention to his dinner was stolen by his son, who was happily and yet curiously gazing at everyone.

“What? Is my little hatchling looking at his big family?”

“Gah!” Alduin chuckled at his son’s curiosity. Twilight was giving him her attention as well, smiling at him with care.

“Is my little colt enjoying his first Hearth’s Warming Eve?” She picked him up and out of his high chair in her hooves and cradled him. He giggled happily and waved his little hooves at his mother’s face. “You are aren’t you?”

“He’s so happy, and yet he has no idea what’s going on.”

“He’s surrounded by loved ones hon. He’s got an idea that this is supposed to be a time to be happy.”

“Heh heh, that’s very true.” Alduin gazed lovingly at his wife and son before returning to his dinner. While everyone was eating or talking, he decided to hop in on Gale’s conversation. Currently he was talking to Metal about the war they had just been in.

“And so after I blasted her with a laser I went up to her body and-”

“Talking about the time you had messed it up with the Neutrals?” Gale turned and gave his brother a look.

“Yes, I was.”

“Still can’t believe you messed up things that badly. If Epidemic hadn’t been there, we could have-”

“Yes yes I know I know. I messed up.” Alduin put a comforting hoof onto his brother’s shoulder.

“Hey, don’t worry. It all worked out in the end. I think you're agreeing with the fact that you’re an idiot saved your life.” Gale rolled his eyes.

“Oh ha ha. Very funny.” Alduin just laughed at his brother’s misfortune. “So anyways-”

As he was about to continue a huge portal appeared at the open end of the room, where a man wearing a green hoodie with a metal sash, a scarf that hid his mouth and had green hair much like Vegeta's from the Dragonball anime jumped out of it.

“Roden?” Author and Marx asked in unison, both equally surprised by the sudden arrival.

”Hello Author, Marx, it's been quite a while hasn't it?”

“Marx who is this?” Auldin asked.

“He's one of the two ‘second in command’ members of the council, the other being me.” The skeleton explained. “His name is Roden Godswell, mostly known for his vast knowledge and ability to find...peculiar items, including the Reality Stars.”

”Well, I guess that since Marx has already explained my role I have no need to introduce myself. Don't worry I'm not here long, just dropping off a few of your friends.” Roden moved to the side and looked up at the huge portal. Suddenly Symbol, Ashley and Abi jumped out, Symbol catching Ashley as she almost fell.

Then the portal sparked and a larger figure walked out, three times the size of everyone else.

Auldin smiled at the last arrival. He got out of his seat and switched to a smaller version of his dragon form to match the huge robots height. The two stood face to face, towering over everyone else. The robot held out his hand and Auldin took it in his dragon claw. They then reeled their heads back before giving each other a powerful headbut. Roden had put a shield over everyone to protect them from the huge gust of wind that was created from the giants.

“Nathan Phoenix, great to see you again.” Auldin said as he switched to his pony form.

“Good to see you too Auldin.” Nathan then turned into a pony as well. A tall stallion with a thin waist. White fur, purple eyes and spiky purple hair, his mark being a bullet invaded in purple fire. “And happy hearth's warming.” As Nathan moved to the side he revealed two young children. One was a girl with long blue hair, blue eyes and wore a small blue dress and slippers. Beside her was a young boy just a bit shorter than her. He had golden yellow hair and eyes, he wore a yellow jacket and jeans with yellow sneakers.

As the twins saw the two children they smiled and disappeared from their seats, reappearing in front of them. Amnesia tackled the boy to the floor in a hug. “Lyric!

Plague rolled his eyes at his sister and bumped fists with the girl. “Hey Sapphire.

Auldin and Nathan smiled at the children. “Will Ruby and your other children be attending?” Auldin asked.

“No, Sonata and Ruby will be staying home to look after the hatchlings, we're having our own little dinner back there later. I just wanted the little ones to see each other today.” Nathan replied as he looked to the children, chuckling as he watched his shy son being hugged to near death by Amnesia.

“Can I ask everyone something?” Metal said, earning everyone's attention.

“What's up Metal?” Lisa asked.

“Doesn't anyone else find it weird that we all basically mirror each other?” Everyone looked at him confused. “I mean look at us, Author and Marx’s displaced all fit each other perfectly? Me and Gale, Nathan and Auldin, Symbol and Epidemic, Lisa and Ashley and even the freaking twins! Does no one else see a pattern here?!”

Everyone just looked to each other, suddenly getting what he was saying. “Actually Nathan is one of Roden’s displaced.” Marx said.

“Not the point!” Metal yelled, steam emitting from his body.

Gale just shook himself and placed a hand on Metals shoulder. “Ok, Metal, calm down. You're getting angry again, you aren't in the void anymore, relax.”

Metal slowly began to relax, falling limp in his seat. “Can we just fucking eat now?”


As the meal ended, the group decided to have a little dance around the huge Christmas tree in the main part of the castle. The couples all paired up and began to slowly dance with each other, Lyric and Amnesia sat down at the side of the room, Lyric twiddling his thumbs shyly as Amnesia slowly swayed herself to the music being played. Metal, Nathan, Symbol, Marx and Author both sat on the other end of the hall as they had no one to dance with.

“Hey you.” Symbol looked over to see Ashley glaring at him. “Get off your ass and dance with me. Now!”

Symbol smiled nervously. “Ok! Ok! I'm getting up.” Ashley nodded in satisfaction as she took Symbols hand and dragged him towards the dance floor. Symbol turned his head and mouthed ‘help me’ to the guys who just shook their heads with sly grins.

“Metal, why aren't you out there? Where's your wives?” Marx asked.

“Samantha is spending the holidays with her family in the afterlife, Rainbow with hers and Luna is being forced into attending some hearth’s warming ball by Celestia and Chrysalis. Looks like I'm alone for the night. Hell, even Metix has someone to dance with.” Metal pointed to a miniature version of himself, his son, dancing with his daughter Prism Dash. “And don't tell me you don't have anybody to dance with Author I saw Vivi coming in earlier.”

“Really? Huh, thought she was busy.” Author simply shrugged and continued to watch as the couples danced. In the meantime, Amnesia was sitting happily next to Lyric, when she got a devious idea.

Lyric! Dance with me!

Uh, what?” Lyric didn’t have time to think as Amnesia grabbed his arm and dragged him to the dance floor. Plague just snickered at his sister’s antics. Sapphire looked at him, and nodded to the gathered dancers.

What?

Well, do you wanna?

Eh, why not?” The two went to the dance floor, took each other’s hands, and began to dance. Thankfully, Patron was able to tell Plague what to do in his head. At the same time, Amnesia and Lyric were dancing, but Lyric was struggling.

Not to be mean Lyric, but you suck at this.

Well I, um...

Look, I’ll show you.” Amnesia let go of his hands and began to show him what was wrong. “First, straighten up. Second, stop fumbling your feet. Third, relax!

Lyric nodded, following all of Amnesia’s instructions to the letter. They began to dance again, and Lyric was doing much better this time.

See? That wasn’t so hard was it?” Lyric shook his head. “Good. I expect you to remember all of this during our wedding.

W-What?” Amnesia just leaned in closer to Lyrics face with a devilish smile.

You heard me.” Lyric sweatdropped with a sigh of despair. Alduin saw what his daughter was doing and just chuckled.

“What?” Alduin just turned back to his spouse as they continued their dance.

“Oh nothing. Just that Amnesia has already found her soulmate.” Twilight looked over to her daughter-in-law and smiled.

“I see. Ah, Amnesia and her antics.” The two chuckled and continued their dance. After a little while, the dance was over, and everyone exchanged gifts.

The group all sat in front of the tree, the children in the front row and the taller ones in the back such as Nathan who had returned to his robotic body.

“Alright, I think we should give the kids their presents first.” Auldin said as he handed Plague, Amnesia and Mana their gifts while Nathan handed gifts to Sapphire and Lyric.

Plague tore through the wrapping paper to reveal two metal gauntlets and boots with green gems. Marx took a look at the clothing and smiled. “Looks like your father gave you a set of Reality Guards. Should boost your abilities by about...125% I think.”

“I know you have been getting stronger, but I just want to make sure you don't have trouble with tough enemies like Xram or Nightmare, also I thought that they would look well on you.” Auldin chuckled as he watched Plague put on the armour pieces. He looked to the metal pieces and flexed his fingers in the steel gloves, the green gems glowing. Sapphire looked at him and smirked.

”Someone looks ready for a fight, how about after this I pull out the RYNO 2 and the Plasma Whip so we can duke it out?”

Nathan laughed at his daughter. “Now hold on there Sapphire, open your gift before challenging someone to a fight.”

Sapphire shrugged and tore away the wrapping paper. She opened the cardboard box inside and a huge smile made its way to her face. She reached in and pulled out a metal handle connected to a purple box. Hitting a button the box opened and ten huge gun barrels grew out of it along with a large drum of ammunition on the side.

“Only the best weaponry for my little girl, have fun with the RYNO 7 sweetie.” Everyone else just stared at the huge warbot, not feeling comfortable with a child handling such firepower.

Sapphire began to tear up, she then tackled her father in a huge hug. ”Thank you daddy!” With that Plague sprouted dragon wings and floated in the air, Sapphire jumped up and grabbed his hand and they both flew outside to battle.

“What kind of parent are you, giving you daughter weapons like that?” Velvet asked.

“Relax ma’am, she knows what to and what not to do, she knows what she's doing. As for parenting, I think I'm a good parent, I'm just making sure my little ones know how to defend themselves. And you should know what we all have to deal with by now.” Everyone nodded in agreement.

Amnesia opened her gift to find a small box, inside said box was a purple kitten with glowing yellow eyes. “Found this little guy wandering about the void, don't worry we had Marx and Author make sure he was safe to keep.” Auldin explained.

Amnesia took the kitten in her hands and it gently liked the tip of her nose causing her to smile. “I love him! Thanks dad!” She then began to groom her new pet with her dragon claws.

Lyric looked to his gift, wondering what it could be. Gently unwrapping the gift he opened the box inside and pulled out a golden fedora and a bracelet with a music note gem. Placing the fedora on his head he moved it about to get it in a comfortable position while he placed the bracelet on his right wrist. As he did soft streams of yellow energy circled his body and he started to glow.

“I know you aren't much for violence son, so I had a friend of mine craft you the bracelet that will give you a small shield and boost your healing magic, the fedora is just because Sonata thought you would look adorable in it.” Nathan explained.

”Thank you dad, I really like them.” As he was about to place the box to the side he saw a note at the bottom. He took it and began to read it. ”One free kiss from…” He looked to Amnesia from the corner of his eye who was smiling devilishly. ”Uhhhh, dad? Why did you put this in here?”

“I didn't, I only put in the fedora and bracelet.” Meanwhile Sapphire and Plague were laughing their heads off outside as the realised their prank had worked before returning to their fight.

As Amnesia scooted closer Lyric turned into a pegasus and flew away at high speeds, Amnesia as a dragon in hot pursuit. Auldin and Nathan looked to each other in worry. “I have a feeling this is only the beginning of something that probably shouldn't happen.”

“Oh why spoil their fun?” Lisa said before looking down the hallway to see that Amnesia was catching up Lyric.

Metal floated to the front of the group and kneeled down by Metix and Prism. “Alright you two, I want you to share this with your brother Midnight Star, OK?”

“Ok dad.” The mini Metal and small foal said.

Metal reached behind him and pulled out a large gold ring. “This is a warp ring, it will take you to some of the zones without my assistance. Although I've put some restrictions like blocking zones like Scrap Brain and Marble Zone as they would be too dangerous, when yours faster and stronger we will do those ones.”

“Thanks dad!” The two jumped onto him and hugged him. There was a sudden explosion and everyone looked outside to see it was raining meteors. Everyone looked at Alduin with a raised brow.

“What? I didn’t teach him that shout.” Everyone just rolled their eyes. “Okay can someone help me get the kids back together?”

It took a little while, but eventually they got all of the kids back together. Once they did, Gale stood up.

“Alright, alright, alright, time for uncle Gale to reveal his presents!” Everyone got ready for what he brought to the table. The first present he handed to Amnesia. She tore it open greedily, and took out a bracelet with a purple gem in it.

What’s this?

“Just a little something that I made. It boosts your magic, and I know how much you like magic.” Amnesia squealed with glee and put it on. She then proceeded to start levitating some of the furniture and decorations. Gale handed Plague his present. When he opened it up, there was a little black puppy.

“Found him in the void too. And yes, he’s safe.” Plague laughed and started playing with the little puppy. Gale nodded happily, and then handed his next gifts to Metal’s kids. Metix opened up his present, and took out a chaos emerald that was constantly changing colour. “Took me forever to figure out how to make this, it's all seven of the emeralds combined, so you can turn super without the need of your dad's emeralds...also so you can stop trying to steal my master emerald to try and go super.”

Metix tilted his head as he inspected the gem. “Thanks uncle Gale.” He said adorably before giving him a hug.

Prism tore off the wrapping paper to find a baby tortoise that looked up at her and smiled. “I know how much you love your mother's pet Tank so I figured you could have one of your own.”

Prism held the small animal in her hoof and smiled as it slowly nuzzled her fur. “Thanks uncle Gale, I love him!” She buzzed up to her uncle and hugged him.

As everyone started getting up to do their own thing Lisa felt a tug on her dress. “Auntie Lisa?”

She looked down to see Metix tugging her clothes with something behind his back. “Yes Metix?” She asked while kneeling down to her tiny nephew.

“Things get a little boring around the castle back home sometimes, so I've started doing a few things, one of them is making stuff with metal and gems. So, I made this for you, as a thank you for saving my dad.” He pulled the thing behind his back into view and held it up with both hands. It was a silver tiara with black gemstones embedded in it.

Lisa took the tiara from him and looked at it carefully, noticing the detailed patterns engraved in the silver and how precisely the gems were cut. “You made this?”

“Yeah, took me awhile, had to start over a lot but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.” Metix started his tiny engine and floated up, took the tiara from Lisa and placed it on her head, making sure that it was in the right position.

“How do I look?” Lisa asked the tiny robot floating in front of her.

“Like you always do auntie Lisa, like an angel.”

Lisa blushed at the comment and hugged Metix. “Awww, thank you sweetie.”

“Your welcome auntie Lisa...um, can you not hug me so hard? My nose might pierce your skin.” Lisa nodded and eased up on her hold.

The party continued on for a few more hours before it finally ended. Everyone said their goodbyes and headed home, with Amnesia giving Lyric a quick kiss on the cheek before Marx closed the portal on them. Alduin and his family gathered by the fire. Alduin was lying down in his pony dragon form, with Twilight resting next to him. Mana was in the crook of his mother’s body, giggling as Twilight used a feather to tickle him. Amnesia was playing with her new kitty, which she named fang for reasons unknown, and Plague was horsing around with his new puppy, which he named Buddy.

“Ah bah gah!” Twilight smiled at her son's babbling. She picked him up in her magic and put him in front of his father, causing him to squeal in delight. Alduin smiled and started tickling him as well, bringing a bright smile to Mana’s face. Alduin picked him up with his wings and held him in front of his face.

“Did my little hatchling have a good Hearth’s Warming Eve?” He nodded happily, causing both of his parents to smile. Amnesia saw her little brother and approached happily.

Hey Mana! Wanna meet Fang?” Mana giggled happily and Amnesia held up her new kitten, allowing Mana to reach out a hoof and poke him in the nose. Fang just meowed cutely and licked Mana’s hoof, causing him to start laughing again. Alduin smiled and snuggled closer to his wife.

“This was a perfect Hearth’s Warming Eve.”

“I’ll say. No battling, no adventure, no stress. Just a nice, relaxing, day.”

“Except for the meteors.”

“Yeah, except for that.” Alduin just chuckled and kissed her. They all spent the rest of the night relaxing together, as a family.

Meanwhile the others were settling back into their own homes to spend the night.

Metal sat on the roof a huge floating castle, looking up at the moon. “Fuck it.” He flew down to the main hall where two Metal Sonic 3.0’s were standing. “One, Two, with me, we're having a guys night, I'm sure Celestia won't mind us taking a few drinks from the Royal wine cellar.”

...

Gale and Lisa lay cuddled up in their now shared bed. “Hey Gale?”

“Yeah Lisa?”

“We forgot to give Screwball and Symph their presents.”

Gale stayed silent for awhile. “Fuck it, they can wait until New Years.”

...

Nathan had tucked Sapphire and Lyric into bed and slowly walked out of their room and closed the door. Making his way down to his room he smiled as he saw his wife Sonata sleeping soundly with five tiny foals sleeping in a bundle beside her. “Heh, some things never change.”

...

Marx and Author stood in the void, looking out at the now peaceful multiverse. “It's nice to know we can celebrate these things with those two monsters gone.” Marx said.

“Yeah, two of them…” Author turned away and looked towards a shattered portal. “But we've still got the third to worry about.”

...

Symbol lay on a grassy hill under the stars with Ashley cuddled up to him. He looked out into space, wondering what to do next in life. “Guess I just...live now, without having to worry.”

Symph walked around the empty halls of his current place of residence. He looked to a small glowing blue rose in his hand. He held it up and it began to fade into dust blowing away in the wind. “Happy hearth's warming, my dearest Zerlinda.”

Author's Note:

Welp, that got out late. Eh whatever, it still got out! So yeah this takes place in the future, not too sure how far along though. Well whatever the case, I hope you all enjoyed!

PreviousChapters Next