• Published 16th May 2015
  • 26,340 Views, 555 Comments

A Displaced Dragon - Prince_Zodiac



Dan never thought that he would ever see his favorite villan in videogame histroy. Next thing he knows, he's the very being he admires! But life may not be that easy as he appears in an unfamiliar land. What adventures will he begin in this new land?

  • ...
99
 555
 26,340

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Thirty One: Preperation


Chapter Thirty One: Preparation


{Gale’s POV}

“Ugh… what happened?” I was having the WORST headache right now. I woke up on my bed, Lisa on my right, Dan on my left. Lisa had a worried face, while Dan, in his dragon pony form, was just smiling.

“Gale! You okay?” Lisa’s concern was apparent in her voice. How in the hell did I black out?

“Yeah, I’m good. Damn I had the weirdest dream. It was something about a portal opening, then Dan hopping out and telling me he was getting married.”

“That was no dream brother, I am getting married.” It took me a second to realize what he had said. Once I did, I froze, and looked at him.

“Y-You’re what?”

“Getting married.”

“G-Getting… married.”

“Yep.” I turned and looked straight at my wall, letting that info bomb sink in.

“Getting… married.”

“Um, Gale?” Lisa’s words broke me out of my shock. My bro, was getting married! I rushed up to him and gave him a bear hug.

“You’re getting married bro! I’m so happy!”

“G-Gale… can’t… breath!” I let him go and sheepishly rubbed the back of my head.

“Heh heh, whoops.” Dan, after getting his breath back, stood and faced me with a smile. “So what happened?”

“I’ll happily explain.”


{Alduin’s POV}

After I told Lisa and Gale what happened, we all stood and walked outside.

“Gale, come with me.”

“Why?”

“We need to get you a suit babe, and we need one for me as well.”

“But I-”

“The suit you have isn’t gonna work.” She grabbed Gale’s arm and leaped off the side of the floating platform. I shook my head and looked up to the sky.

“MARX!” A portal appeared and Marx floated out.

“Ready to go home?”

“Yep.”

“Alright then, let’s go!” He snapped his fingers, and a portal appeared beneath me, sending me home. I fell out and landed, right in front of Twilight.

“Oh hey hon! That took longer than expected.”

“Sorry, Gale fainted when I told him the news. Had to wait for him to wake back up so I could tell him again.”

“Really? Did you get a picture?”

“Yep.” I took out a photo of an unconscious Gale. Twilight laughed at the picture, now having a way to get back at him for everything he had said when we were in the human world. “Hey, where’s everyone else?”

“Huh? Oh, getting various things, like wedding gifts, getting everything set up for us, stuff like that.”

“Ah, right. Well, Lisa and Gale are getting fitted for suits in their world, and I can only imagine that Gale will set up the bachelor party. Got any idea who’s setting up the bachelorette?”

“Most likely Pinkie. So, have we decided when this is gonna be?”

“Hmm, I’d say the day after tomorrow. What do you think?”

“I like that idea. Soon enough so that no one has to wait, but long enough for everyone to be ready.” I nodded and we were about to head off when a portal opened, and Gale and Lisa fell out. Lisa landed on her feet, and Gale on his face.

“OW! Dammit!”

“Why’d you land on your face?”

“Don’t know.”

“Well anyways we’re here!” Twilight and I smiled and walked up to them.

“Glad to see you’re here.”

“You too. And there’s the Mare of the hour!” Gale and Lisa hugged Twilight and she them. They separated and Gale turned to me. “So when’s this wedding?”

“Two days from now.”

“Nice! This gives me time to set up a bachelor party!” I rolled my eyes at this statement. “Well, I should be off! Got a party to plan!”

And with that Gale took off, flying at high speeds towards Canterlot.

“So, what’re we gonna do now?”

“Well I have to reserve a motel for me and Gale so see you all later!” Lisa then rushed off towards the nearest motel. I looked at Twilight, and shrugged.

“So, what do you wanna do for the rest of the day?”

“Don’t know. I’m just waiting to see where Gale plans my party.”

“And I’m waiting on Pinkie for mine.”

“Wanna go get lunch?”

“Sounds good.” And so we walked, searching for a place to get a desirable lunch.

Time Skip Next Day

Nothing much happened after lunch yesterday, so let’s skip to today shall we? I woke up early in the morning, hugging Twilight. No, nothing happened last night for those of you with assuming minds. Anyways, she was cuddled up close to me, which caused me to smile. I got out of bed, making sure not to disturb her, and made my way down to the kitchen. I decided that, as an early celebration, I would make us breakfast. Starting the stove, I took out some pancake mix and put it on a pan, along with a few chocolate chips.. After a few minutes, I had made some pretty good chocolate pancakes. While I had been cooking Spike had come down and was now sitting ready at the table. As soon as I set the pancakes on the table, I heard Twilight walking down, followed by the flapping of wings, which could only be the Twins.

Pancakes!” I laughed at the Twins excitement and hugged my soon to be wife and gave her a kiss.

“So, how was your morning?”

“With the addition of pancakes, I’d say perfect.” I smiled and lead her to her chair. She sat in it and I took the spot next to her. She levitated both of us some pancakes while the Twins attacked theirs like it was the last thing they’ve eaten in years. After our breakfast, we had a quiet morning. That was, until Gale and Pinkie decided to tell us of our respective parties.

Twilight and I were walking along a park path, the Twins trailing behind us.

“Ah, this is nice.” I nodded, then stopped.

“Hey, do you hear that?” The sound of something approaching at high speeds was heard throughout the air. I looked around, but could not find the source. Soon however, the sound was then accompanied by the rapid motion of hoofsteps. “What in the-”

“DAN!”

“TWILIGHT!”

We turned to see Pinkie and Gale rapidly approaching. They stopped in front of us and yelled simultaneously…

“BACHELOR PARTY NOW!”

“BACHELORETTE PARTY NOW!” Gale grabbed me, and Pinkie Twilight, and we were rushed off and away. I don’t know where Twilight was sent, but Gale dragged me over to a portal where Marx was waiting.

“We ready?”

“You know it!”

“Alright! Alduin, get ready for the time of your life!” Gale shoved me through the portal, and both he and Marx followed.

PreviousChapters Next