• Published 29th Nov 2014
  • 7,208 Views, 812 Comments

Hate Thy Neighbor - Sketchy Changeling



They always say to love your neighbor as well as your enemy. In some cases, the person in question could be both.

Comments ( 60 )

But in all seriousness, it's nice to see this back again, though this chapter felt like it flew by so fast.

Polyamory. I must have it. GIVE IT TO ME THEY'RE SO PERFECT FOR IT IT HURTS.

Nice to see that Rusty was rescued.

I love your Chrisy.
Can't wait when the romance take off full throttle.

Wait... isn't a landlord just entering a home...

“According to the article on unit inspections, the agreement states that you, the landlord, would give tenants fair notice of any and all inspections at least three days in advance.”

Ah, There it is.

Suck it old man nobody likes a prissy landlord.

WOOOOOOOO!!!
It's back, and I still love it to death!!!
Can we please have more group romance? I want *cough*need*cough* it now!!!!

Or, in the case of this plan, couch him.

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh: Oh my god, I might have to steal that line for something.

Glad to see this story back. Happy Anniversary, Chryssie, Trixie and Adrian!

I have to point one thing out, though. It seems like they got their plan a little backwards. Common sense would suggest trying to argue with Saddleton on the basis of Trixie's arguments first and try to get Rusty back that way. Staging a break-out should be the back-up plan, since it involves more risk.

Then again, common sense isn't necessarily in abundant supply when those three put their heads together to come up with a plan.:derpytongue2:

“According to the article on unit inspections, the agreement states that you, the landlord, would give tenants fair notice of any and all inspections at least three days in advance.” Trixie lit up her horn and made the contract appear before here, conveniently turned to the article she just referenced. “A good showmare always reads her contracts at least twice.”

This is my own private domicile and I will not be harassed...bitch! :rainbowlaugh:

BBB

6682141

yes, it flew by fast. just like vegeta's crash landing.

The story comes crashing in with a new fast chapter screaming its back

This seemed almost too short

It's back! :rainbowkiss:

Your Chryssie is so awesome, the next chapter can't come soon enough.

Cya
Raziel-chan

It's good to see this story return. I missed it

Hah, way to go! That's how you deal with breaking and entering. By... breaking and entering back and un-abducting the abductee. And then have Trixie speak legalese.
Another amazing chapter, definitely worth the wait :twilightsmile:
Thiugh I wouldn't mind faster update rate :rainbowlaugh:

Aww, I want this to stay forever too.

Good to have you back Sketchy. Looking forward to more updates.

...why did I have it in my head that Saddleton was a human? Huh. :rainbowhuh:

6684589
I don't know if I'll get back to my weekly schedule, but I want to at least get two chapters out every month.

Very glad to have you back again.

This thing didn't deserve to be saved, it deserved to be made into a hat.

Gonna save about 8 posts and just write all of the conversation ahead of time:

(why?) Because it annoys me.
(that's not a good reason!) Yes, this is a good reason to kill a rodent.
(but it's alive! and it's sapient!) No, I don't think all life is equal, you fucking hippy.
(you're teh oppressor!) Your mom.

6686776
oww the edge, i think i need a band-aid here guys, someone is trying to get into the salty splatoon it seems.:trixieshiftright:

6689884
I'm hoping to get at least one or two chapters done before the end of the month.

I'm finally all caught up and I have to say that I'm starting to really REALLY like this story. Keep up the good work :raritywink:

The real fun is how far they are all willing to go to back each other up now.

Well that was lame. A bit of a let down too. I was expecting wacky adventure and silly and what I got was legal mumbo jumbo.eh.

~Have a good one.

6746174
Well, this was never the "wacky adventure" type of story.

Thou Shalt Not go into fluttershy's shed

well... this has gone unupdated for a while.

7555440
Yeah, I really want to get back to this story, especially since it's so close to the end, but it's been hard to find the time to do so.

Awwww wow... what a way to catch up on this story... whew.

Awesomely done on this man, awesomely done! I have loved this start to finish, and I love how you write everyone out.
I honestly hope to see more to this soon!

Keep it up!
<3

How's this one coming?

8137366
Unfortunately, due to other commitments, I haven't been able to get to this story. When I first published it, I was in my first year of college, but now I'm close to graduation and my classes have gotten more intensive.

I've also been focusing more on my developing my artwork as that was always my first priority, and with me getting commissions, I have to prioritize getting those done over writing.

I'd love to get back to this story, especially since it's so close to the end, but at this point, I cannot promise that it will be anytime soon.

8138703 Fair enough. Just checking whether or not it had been forgotten.
I imagine that when you come back to it you'll also see about wrapping up other unfinished fics?

8139679
My only other unfinished fic is MOA: Alternate Perspectives, and in retrospect, retelling a 100K word story through the perspectives of the female characters wasn't a good idea when there were few differences between that and the original, so that will most likely be cancelled.

If I (hopefully) ever finish Hate Thy Neighbor, it will be my last story, as my future endeavors will be focused more on my art, as I have always been an artist first.

Dead? I find this to be my personal favorite fic on the entire site, and the writer isn't dead:pinkiecrazy:

8224765
I'm hoping to get back to this story eventually, but sadly I haven't been able to find the time.

Wow this story is amazing pls make more

This was a fun read. Here's to hoping for more.

Darn shame it was canceled, but still a good read all the same Sketchy!

9096392
Thanks. Cancelling this story was a hard decision, but I'm glad people still enjoy it.

9096413
My pleasure. Also, holy smokes you just melted the record for the fastest reaponse for anyone replying to a post made on FIM!

9096512
11 minutes. It usually takes a few hours for a response.

9096531
I'm sure some peeps have responded faster. It's all a mater of timing.

Login or register to comment