• Published 5th Jul 2014
  • 14,277 Views, 68 Comments

The Power of Suggestion - Spell 25



Rainbow Dash has sex with Twilight sparkle. This comes as quite a surprise to her.

  • ...
29
 68
 14,277
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 43 )

Well, that's the first of four.

Why is it that every time I write a story about Twilight, she ends up making out with herself? What the hell, brain?

:twilightoops: :twilightblush:

P.S. - 'Murica.

A good story. I liked the alternate ending better than the first but both were good.

I was waiting for one of these fics to pop up. If I was half decent at clop I'd have had one out a week after the episode, but as I have no ability in the erotica department I had to leave it in the hands of others. You certainly delivered. I liked the first ending, but the "everything must be perfectly happy" side of me prefers the second one, even if the first one is the one I was hoping for from a story like this.

Nice, totally didn't see the subconscious suggestion thing coming. While the first ending seems borderline dark and isn't really my taste, the second ending is more to my liking. Regardless I enjoyed.

I need more subconscious suggestion Dash stories. Now that I think about it I'd be interested in reading a collection of silly things subconsciously suggested to Dash. Like a weeks worth. On Monday get milk for Twilight, cherries for Rarity, and flour for Pinkie, Speak in song on Tuesday. Wear Tank on your head all day Wednesday, Just don't use your wings on Thursday. Turn only left on Friday. Wear a fancy dress on Saturday. And replace the word "fine" with explode, -ed, -ing on Sunday.

I preferred the alternative ending here, because that first one is kind of dark. Doing that was pretty manipulative, and it could easily be abused. Rainbow Dash could be put in many situations alone from it. Plus, the "Joke's on you!" sort of thing was pretty funny.

As clops go, this is cloppy, so overall, brilliant. Great job!

I love the line
“I come from an hour in the future, and I promise you: You’re going to enjoy this.”

Good clop, greenthumbed

Oh my god this was great! the sex was hot and the ending was perfect! very well done sir!

The "all ponies must be happy" part of me really liked that you included that alternate ending. And this is probably the best TwiDash I've read in a few days, even if the "romance" is kinda one-sided (unless you include the alternate ending).

Kudos for writing a good TwiDash clop. You can colour me impressed!

4643818 Because wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey.

Huh, somepony labled this as Raridash

4644376
I've read one which is around 12k of clop. :pinkiegasp:

All I can say is wow... that was freaking hot and was a really good story, I liked it a lot! That was indeed worth the favourite...

-frost :pinkiehappy:

This is so very relevant to my interests... You don't even know. :pinkiecrazy:

Everything was good... Good... Good... Then time travel happened... Welp, I think I'm done here. What? I can only like and fave once? BLASPHEMY!

The only issues I had was that there was a point (during my favorite part of the aforementioned time travel) where you mentioned them having hands. I don't think this was anthro, or at least it didn't seem like it until then. Then, there was a spot right at the end of the clop sequence where you had incorrect tense (you put collapses instead of collapsed).

Other than that, this was fantastic. And if those were the ONLY problems... Well let's just say you deserve the featured box spot you earned. :raritywink:

...You brilliant bastard.

~Skeeter The Lurker

I think I like this ending better :twilightblush: Brilliant. :twilightsmile:

that there is pretty fucking good.
have a fav and why the hell not a follow as well.

I saw the twist coming because of the nature of the story; that being said, I think it would have been better if it had been set up differently though, as I think that having the setup and then the reveal that Rainbow Dash knew all along being more widely separated would have worked better.

4661951
No worries. Time can be a little difficult to understand when you start play around with it.

I believe your thinking that Future Twilight replaces Past Twilight, while Past Twilight becomes Future Twilight to replace herself. But the spell she uses just lets Future Twilight go back to the past for a hour and then it brings her back to the future a hour later. It's not a permanent, 'only go back' time travel spell. So, I'd imagine Future Twilight's timeline would be temporally Twilight-less, until she gets back anyway.

Isn't Time fun!:twilightsheepish:

4662842 No, time is a temporal headache.

4663070
A retroactively, dynamic, temporal headache.

It's like a quantum buck in the face! :twilightsmile:

Alot of the time travel aspect was confusing but overall, what an amazing story!!!

4661951 I have just been mindfucked.

4647650 that sound really painful...

hehe , clever little fic you got here.....

Clever little rainbow.

After reading this, I can safely say

Like Dash and Twi and other Twi, we're all winners in the end.

Now there isn't a twilight at all? Where did Future twilight go? I'm so confused I think I like it!
I'm adding this to a list I'm making for my friends, (I call the list 'MLP fanfics you should read in your life time'.)

4777185

Ok, people seem to be hung up on how the time loop is working...
So I made a chart thingy and tossed it into my DA Sta.sh. :twilightblush:

Chart Thingy

This really should be the "true" ending. I love it! :rainbowlaugh: :heart:

4778001

Thank you so much for that visualization. I hadn't realized the time travel element would be so confusing.

I agree with Talinu - let this be the true ending.

I noticed a few bugs: At one point they started groping each other...and in that paragraph they apparently sprout hands.
Also, I believe it was in the same paragraph, a verb was put in present tense rather than past tense.

Otherwise, I loved it. Sneaky Twily hehe!

4661951 no because futre twilight didnt stay for there full hour

After all that time traveling, and confusing stuff,.. :pinkiesick:

5342429
That was probably an edit since I last read this.

Buck gg, this was genious:rainbowlaugh:
Also, i think alternate ending is better, everypony happy:pinkiehappy:

6515934
Even in the other ending Rainbow would have never ended up like that without having some feelings for Twilight. If she really wanted to figure it out she could remember exactly why the whole thing "came on suddenly." Even if she didn't remember exactly how the girls helped her study for the exam she did remember roughly what happened after thinking about it.

The alternate ending sells it. Thumbs up.

I like this ending better :rainbowwild:

This ending is better. Rainbow may subconsciously file away everything she sees while flying but she does remember ALL of it. So it is far more believable that she figured out what was going on and just went along with it.

Login or register to comment