• Published 20th Feb 2014
  • 7,239 Views, 103 Comments

Ah'm Not Infected - MoltenXKid



A terrible infection has devastated the stallion population. All except Big Macintosh. A very Lucky stallion. In more ways than one.

  • ...
23
 103
 7,239

Epilogue

Mac laid in the hospital bed with a cast covering his entire lower half. It had been twelve months since the “incident” and he hadn’t left this spot. Doctors said it would take another three months for him to entirely heal. Not a problem. Mac enjoyed the rest and relaxation. As he closed his eyes to sleep, he heard the door to his room open.

“Mail for Big Macintosh!” yelled a gray, no-longer pregnant, Pegasus mare.

“Uhh you can sit it next to me.” Mac replied.

The Pegasus obliged and she dragged in a bag that looked to be filled with letters. She sat it within Mac’s hoof reach. As she did, a slight blush appeared on her cheeks and she hurriedly flew out. He knew why she blushed but didn’t call her out on it. He simply retrieved the mail bag and grabbed the first letter on top. He opened it and read. To his surprise, it was a letter thanking Mac for the favor he’d done and told him that he was now the father of a chubby baby colt. It even had a picture which showed how big the colt was. It didn’t matter, though. The colt would eventually fill out and reach Mac’s stature.

Excited, Mac opened up letter after letter. Each one kept adding more good news. Each letter stated more colts, more fillies, and even some twins that were all ranging in shape, race, size, and colour. Big Macintosh was now a proud father. Plus, he ensured the next generation of ponies in Equestria. He knew they would grow up strong; the Apple family seed did that.

Mac finished reading the last thank you letter. It had been from Pinkie Pie and the most extravagant. It involved confetti, streamers, music, and she somehow appeared with the red-pink colt. They both were escorted out with haste. Now that Mac finished opening the letters, he decided it was now time to sleep.

“Don’t sleep yet, Equestria’s Hero.” Mac heard a voice say, “You job is not yet finished.”

Mac opened his eyes once again. What he saw he couldn’t believe.

“Don’t worry my champion. It’ll all be over soon. We just have to make sure that Equestria has a ruler just in case something should happen to me. Now, shush.”

“Oh Celestia…”

“Don’t worry, Luna will be here shortly.”

Author's Note:

I felt as if this was needed. That is all.

Comments ( 84 )

Dat ending :facehoof:

3975468 I did inform you of this matter

Won't this negatively affect genetic diversity?

3976051 No....Nope. Perfectly safe. Trust me; i wrote this story. i may or may not know a thing about genetics but it's safe. 100% percent reliable. Just like an old car battery in winter.

well that was um... something to say the least :rainbowlaugh:

I approve of this story. :moustache:

I...
I...
...wat?
...
...BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!:rainbowlaugh:

Originality. That's all that I need to say about it really. Nothing like this has been done before. Take pride in that.

3975529 oh yeah. i see the mesage

3976087 yea you guys it's as safe as swimming with un trained sharks

I can't believe I'm saying this...but...I like this! I like the ending! Finally, Big Mac gets to enjoy himself and have a great life!

Family Reunions will be interesting, to say the least. You should make more of this stuff.

Don't worry Big Mac, I've heard death by pulverized pelvis isn't so bad!
*whispers* actually it's incredibly painful...

We do not have enough of these stories

3979009 Doesn't matter. He had snu snu.

3977592 It's been done. I can't remember what story it was, but it's been done before and it was almost exactly the same.

3981469
It's only been done once before? Okay, so he went from a gold to a silver medal. I just like it when people take a more original spin on something that's been done to death (Big Mac harems) like this one. At least there's a sensible impetus other than "big mac is big" or "big mac is hot".

now its only a matter of time before all of equestrian is inbread

Definitely needs a sequel. Especially since every single newborn pony in Equestria is related to Big Mac somehow... :pinkiehappy:

3981703

Earth Pony stamina and pony durability in general my boy.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
The screams of agony~
Unnh~
Ja~

Sequel. Me want! Plz!:applecry:

HAHA!:rainbowlaugh: I love a good twist ending:yay:

MAKE PART 2 NOWWW! - mister torgue

:eeyup: Ah hope y'all ain't expectin' no child support.

:pinkiegasp:HA, I KNEW IT!
I think Cadence might have to adopt.
On a lighter note, plenty of farmhand to go around. Soon, all of Equestria will be a giant apple orchard.
And now I'm reminded of Johnny Appleseed.

This was funny in a stupid way.

WHHATTTTTTTTTTTT? just what is this I don't even. Soooooooooooo big mac is the farther of all the newborn pony's in equestria uuuummmmmmmmmmmm isn't that going to muck up the DNA of the next generation of pony's if there all related. But I digress this was a short piece of funny that I enjoyed but one hast to wonder what was pinkies plan with the griffon.:rainbowhuh:

I was gonna do an "I had snu-snu" joke, but everyone and their grandmother was plown and sown by Big Mac made the joke before I had the chance. Phooey.

3985718 Nope. She just wanted to do something illegal in a sport. (Ill fix later)

:twilightoops:
Not enough genetic diversity. They're going to go extinct in a few generations.

That was Sexcellent.

3985846 With a breading program, they can just breed up the following children with unrelated mares, and, as long as they are fine with some age difference of partners get down to 3rd cousins, or more(getting into creepy territory there tho). Beside there should be couple of crystal ponies, zebras, or buffalo that can fill in the void in diversity. Or gryphons. Hippogriffs are ting, you know. If it comes to worst, they can just recast modified Alicorn ascension spell, to rewrite the dna.
Still better than going extinct, because no one can have babies.

Or you know dragon crossbreeds. They fuck anything. Seriously.
4.bp.blogspot.com/-A-g6ySfVWiA/Ti5oC1iUd2I/AAAAAAAACX8/zaa8cCtuMGU/s1600/Dragon%2BCat%2Bvs%2Bdoghouse.jpg

“Oh Celestia…”
“Don’t worry, Luna will be here shortly.”

ROFL!!! :rainbowlaugh:

Ok.

VERY nice ending.

~Skeeter The Lurker

:rainbowkiss: I will never look at Big Mac the same again.... Thanks Asshole

Prepare thyself...for the bounty of the night

...Aaand~ -I'm going to projectile vomit my comment right here....Or I would have, but since I don't have anything to say, I'll just leave the unfortunate shit-stain... There.

static.fjcdn.com/pictures/What_e32f5f_2729905.jpg

We good? We good.
static.fjcdn.com/comments/dirtyharrypegs+rolled+a+random+image+posted+in+comment+54+at+_3fb5fa20391710542901526690e27415.jpg

3987418 I frankly agree...Frank...No you're Skeeter, aren't you? ...Damn it. That joke would've worked!

Wouldn't mind seeing more of this type around, that was funny as hell. :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

This story was fucking hilarious. I need more of this.
Also, Celestia forbid (or in this case, Celestia wants) Shining armor to come back from the Crystal Empire. Assuming he wasn't affected.
That would make a great sequel, though.

Would be interesting to see what happens a couple of decades down the road; as for DNA, only Ponyville would be (dare I say it?) screwed over.:twilightblush:

Assuming this disease only phased adult stallions, the children of non-Big Mac sires could inter-breed without fear of bad genes. Since all of Big Macs prodigy have different mothers, there'll be enough genetic differences by the time we hit the third generation off of the original red stalluon:eeyup::duck:

Okay funny idea and all but, it was kinda lacking if for no other reason than wtf. The story could have used more fleshing out, a problem arises but is solved before its even a real problem. Also some of the ways he got away were to be blunt kind of stupid especially the Twilight one that was ridiculous, but I'll admit kinda funny. The grammar wasn't bad but could use a little work, and also I don't know about you but if I was a father to that many children I would not be happy in the slightest I would be scared out of my gourd, but again that's just me. Story is still a win in my book if for no other reason than it brought a smile to my face, thank you kind sir.

3991514 Well, they would all be half-siblings, but inbreeding's negative effects don't show up for a few generations, and there's enough variation on the other side, that it probably wouldn't be an issue. Also, if it only affected Ponyville, a stable breeding population would still be available with the rest of Equestria, although Celestia and Luna's involvement would suggest that it was somewhat farther-reaching than that. However, it must be considered that this is a non-canon portrayal of a cartoon. It's not necessarily going to follow known scientific laws, and following some doesn't mean it will follow all.

3993151 I kept it short and somewhat stupid(and shallow) just for the sake of keeping this tale short and sweet. And the shock, the true shock of being a father hasn't hit him get.

Login or register to comment