• Published 6th Jan 2014
  • 13,411 Views, 143 Comments

When New Year's Resolutions Go Bad. - Kaidan



This new year, each pony in town is determined to make their resolutions come true. The good news is that Discord is willing to give them exactly what they asked for. The bad news is, he's still sore over a thousand years in stone.

  • ...
142
 143
 13,411
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 75 )

That's quite... f***ed up :pinkiesick:

Okay, Pinkie and Rainbow ended up badly too but they didnt become... Lifeless husks :fluttercry: I mean, at least the other two were happy-ish...

Sweet mother of Celestia, what?! :rainbowhuh:

:raritycry: That was the worst possible --
:twilightsheepish::rainbowwild::pinkiesmile::fluttershysad::ajsmug: Actually, that was pretty good.
:fluttershyouch: If that's okay with you...
:ajsmug: And ah'd say ya deserved it.

3743784
But she got what she wanted, eh? :pinkiecrazy:
Think about it though, if you pop a balloon, it becomes a lifeless husk, but still has coherent form. Rarity and her 'captives' have fallen unfortunately into the subconscious, they're still inside, but unable to feel or do anything with it. They're not dead, since they're inanimate, they just lost that which filled them with life.

Darkness is my habitat, where my words fester your feelings. I hope you enjoy your stay.:trollestia:

3743788
I'm a terrible, insane person, but I savor every second of it!:pinkiecrazy:
Come to the Darkest Side. We have Nightmare Moon dolls.:duck:

3743863

Rarity and her 'captives' have fallen unfortunately into the subconscious, they're still inside, but unable to feel or do anything with it.

This reminds me of something I wrote.

Come to the Darkest Side. We have Nightmare Moon dolls.

Darling, you call that dark? :duck: I call it "Monday."

@Dashie_Rising

I'm no stranger to these latex blow up doll tf's and while they're not really in my radar, I sometimes enjoy them even if they do take a dark twist. Unfortunately the case and victim here is :duck: Like, I never really cared about Sharon or whatever character but Rarity? Just after Rarity Takes Manehatten?
:raritycry: :fluttercry: :pinkiesick:

And oh, i thought what was going to happen was that Rarity would be permanently made up. Like, given a ultra slutty makeover ("Most beautiful Mare") that she cant wipe off and unfortuntely attracts all the lustful stallions

Regardless, you had me going up until the ending :twilightsheepish:

3743879
You ain't seen nothing yet.
Wait till I finish my contest fic.:pinkiecrazy:

3743863 3743784

Quick, get a rubber repair kit!
*wash's Rarity's mouth out and applies a rubber patch.*
Hmm, my fingers feel numb... is that... latex?
*gulp*

3743241
la
לא
いいえ
...
Wait, I'm supposed to make readers say yes! :facehoof:

3743105
Pinkie has the darkest chapter planned, but that's part of each author's style. Dash was a tad naive, a tad pressured, but signed a binding contract while in sound mind. Maybe she could get it annulled, but would she really want to? She could die if taken off her high-protein diet.

3743883
If you would be so kind, PM me a link when you do.

... I'm still calling it "Monday" until proven otherwise. :scootangel:

3743887

Hmm, my fingers feel numb... is that... latex?
*gulp*

But you get to be a sexy mare now. :pinkiecrazy:

3743887
*opens door*
Kaidan, what's taking so l-
...
:facehoof:
Now we'll NEVER get to see how it all ends!:raritydespair:
This is why we can't have nice things.
:ajbemused:
3743893
You'll see it in the Balloon Ponies group when I post it to the contest folder, but I can pass you a link, sure!:raritywink:

Is FS or AJ next?

I feel Im gonna get weirded out by all the exotic cross species stuff :fluttershbad: (supposing it is FS getting gang banged from all the critters)

I reckon that AJ's story is going to have the farm be famous for being some place where ponies get to screw the Apples like animals in a cage or whatever. I dunno but im probably looking forward to that more or at least whatever her story is compared to what FS' is :ajsmug:

3743907

Kaidan, what's taking so l-
...
:facehoof:
Now we'll NEVER get to see how it all ends!

Don't worry, Zecora has a cure for that, though I've got a feeling she'll have frequent occasion to use it. :twilightblush:

You'll see it in the Balloon Ponies group when I post it to the contest folder, but I can pass you a link, sure!:raritywink:

Gracias. There are reasons I can't be in fetish groups right now. :twilightsmile:

..........sighs. this narrative is very off kilter now. clop or not, any story needs a fair narrative........... this lacks said narrative. thsi is less them getting a careful what you wish for, and more discord being an uncharacteristic dick and the goddesses sitting on their hooves shoved far up their asses as the mane six disappear into the ether........... i mean, its not like they lack thea bility to communicate with them. luna, dream walker.

story just has too large a plot hole, like enlarged by said lazy goddess hooves up them. even that weird duct tape robot story was more solid to it. and it had a robot.
also i think discord would disapprove........... this is not chaos. this is unfortunate coincidences............ he would be bored out of his mind.

3744087 my guess is that the reason why that did not happen is because they ALL end up in a similar situation for some reason........... which sitll does not make sense.

think my biggest problem is that NONE of this has any real irony to it. its not like they are all in this situation because of greed or bad decisions. hell it does not even fit into how discord operates for them to be put into this situations either. this is not chaos, its unfortunate circumstances.

besides, they missed a major opportunity with pinkie pie. she wished to 'make' everyone happy. why not have her turn into a silly crazy serial rapist or something that will 'make' her victims happy if only through being fucked silly. now that owuld have a far greater irony. the pony who does everything in her power to bring some joy to others having her point of view of how to do it warped and perverted.........
hell she could have been the 'tool' to make the rest of this stuff happen. her desire to make others happy through perverted means causing her to make the wishes of her friends come true through perverted means.

3744087

At the very least the Princesses Protege' would step in to get her out of there if for the very least the safety of Equestria.

Point, but we'll have to see whether Twilight is actually capable of stepping at all by the time Discord is finished with her.

3744039

goddesses

:facehoof::rainbowlaugh:

3744140 ...........using it not as a literal term. and if that laugh is saying they are weak; celestia defended her realm, alone, in a world full of monsters, for a thousand years and succeeded while also moving the moon as well.................. and discord had to use an outside tool to defeat the sisters, as they needed an outside power to do the same, hinting at a draw between them. discord also never even TRIED to disable celestia when he broke out, not even for the fun of it. not to mention celestia is capable of blocking his powers.

either way, the story has to ignore the likely reactions of the goddesses and or twist their reactions to suite the narrative, likely out of character............. also the story completely lacks irony. and that is needed in this kind of story.

3744162

discord had to use an outside tool to defeat the sisters

outside tool. :trollestia:
He'll use his outside tool on everypony in the grand scheme of things!:pinkiecrazy:
Where do you think the chocolate milk came from?!:rainbowlaugh:

3744186
:facehoof: You're a horrible person. :derpytongue2:

3744186 bland glare. that would have been a transmogrified cloud.
plunder seeds. clearly not something he easily manifested from the ether. he needed them as he seemed to view the sisters as a threat. why would he have bothered if they weren't?

3744193
NOW you get it! :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:
That should be in books under my name already!:pinkiecrazy:
3744199
You seem to be taking this with a large grain of show canon. Obviously, the second things got sexual, it left the canon of the show entirely. Discord probably wouldn't do this, as far as the show is concerned, but this isn't a children's story, now, is it? :rainbowlaugh:

Lighten up, realize its all part of a grander whole! And do hold out till the end, I feel it'll be something awesome!:raritywink:

3744233 not saying he wouldn't do thi9s; my strange mind includes darker parts of the pony world to exist, and it does not seem tht far off the mark. its just that he would have done something DIFFERENT. like turn pinkie pie into the medium of this insanity or something. the rest of this is less chaos and more unfortunate circumstances........

discord would be bored out of his god damn crackpot mind.

3743907
*squeak*

3744261
:facehoof:

You have a few hours, but after that I'm going to go get Zecora.

3744252
I think absolutely random occurrences that lead to the eventual insanity of the ponies is actually quite up his lane. They made him sit in stone for a thousand long boring ass years.:unsuresweetie: He's got every right to be as mean as he wants to, and besides, there's no way he could have planned the extra 'results' anyway! :rainbowlaugh:

3744261
Hey, at least Blueblood can stop bitching about needing a replacement now!

He especially likes the pegasi. Buckle up, honey!:trollestia:
:facehoof:

Yep, I definitely know what's happening to Twilight now... :/

... YOu make me wanna cry. I'm not reading! That's it!:ajbemused::flutterrage::fluttercry::fluttershbad::fluttershysad:

3744293 well that was Celestia who did that. its thanks to the mane six he is both free, if forced to be much more subdued, has someone who actually gives tow fucks about his existence, and was not turned int gravel to just simplify things. true they sealed him in stone, again, but he kinda had it coming for b rainwashing fucking fluttershy.
he's lucky he got the ncie fluttershy and not.......... well :flutterrage:

I can honestly say I wasn't expecting this.

I've never met a group of people so capable of making me feel ill about my fetishes before. ~_~

The stories themselves are written fairly well. In fact, as far as fetish clop goes these are very well done. The method of stating the back drop but focusing the more in depth descriptions on the people and situations is well executed and each story does that. They aren't too wordy while still explaining enough to cover the cerebral aspects of each situation. That said, I don't think I can bear to read on. :fluttershyouch:

3744300
It'll sound like that old "Princes Molestia" fic all over again...
Yep, so far 3 out of the 6 ponies have just became sex tools, doensn't look so good for the upcoming 3...
WHAT THE HAY, I JUST REALIZED...
NO!
NEVER!
FLUTTERSHY MUST NOT SUFFER! I SAHLL PROTECT HER! *grabs sword* I AM READY TO OUT DOWN WHATEVER SINISTER EVIL FROM HELL IS COMING FOR HER!

What the fuck is this kind of dark shit:ajbemused:

“ A lady does not look her best from plain old water!”

The open quote is too far from "A."

"...Ohh, my hooves are going to be positively pruney!” she wailed, pulling over her fainting stool and sitting haphazardly on it as she leaned against the counter.

"She" should be capitalized.


3743927

I reckon that AJ's story is going to have the farm be famous for being some place where ponies get to screw the Apples like animals in a cage or whatever.

We got all the Apples you could ever want at Sweet Apple Acres. All the Apples you could ever want, and more. You should see what I mean at 1:36.

This story reminds me of Rarity's fate in 700 Shades of Neigh. I cannot believe you made me read something that starred Blueblood as a central character.:facehoof: However, the fact that the only mare he can get is an inflatable one, fits with my head canon. This is just what I needed, a group of silly little chapters of ridiculous hijinks. Have a Rarity ahegao.:raritydespair: KBO.:twilightsmile:

At least this was better than the last chapter. Then again, this is clopfiction. It doesn't always need a story or at least have a coherent one.

3745924
Darn you Kaka Karrot Kake! You am no super sand if you cant handle the grossness of this story!:flutterrage:
Because I cant!:fluttershbad:

What the fuck is this shit? Why the fuck did you all write this? Why the fuck did I read it?

3746731
'She' shouldn't be capitalized. It is a pronoun, and does not start a sentence.

3746922 subtle as a sledgehammer to a warhead.

My sick humor enjoyed this :rainbowlaugh:

OK rubberized fetish? Really? Yeah no.

At least you tried.

3746731
'She' is a pronoun, it isn't capitalized.

What the hell did I just read? :trixieshiftright:

3744293
You know, I've always thought that Rarity probably fantasised about Blueblood to get off once or twice. Or a few dozen times. All before she met him of course—though honestly, people don't have to have a great personality in order to be hot... Anyhow: the way she explained her infatuation to Twilight and Pinkie, and the way she tried to follow Blueblood into the garden? Yep, there were hormones involved, and lots of 'em.

3749661
Ignore them. They're jelly of Dash. :rainbowdetermined2:

3748994 3748401 3747524 3747309 3746547 3746922 3747025 3746924

And so it came to pass an entire new generation was introduced to how ridiculously dark Kaidan, and his friends, can make literature.

Also, it may be OOC or 'not make sense', but if everything made sense it wouldn't be nearly as fun! And this story is all about fun little evil fantasies of Discord... :pinkiecrazy:


3747488
Go ahead, it'd be fun to see a sister story. You could also put more planning and story into it, which is hard to do when you send a message to all your friends inviting them to write any pony they want having a resolution go bad. :pinkiehappy:

3749661 Yeah. That bit was harsh.o_O In truth, I'm normally not into how dark these became, but at the same time, it left me curious as to what would happen to the mane six. Enough so that I made a suggestion to Kaidan about what to have for AJ... and he loved it more than his original plan, so now it's up to finding an author that can pull off that chapter.

"Twilight Falls" left the feature box and this came in. I'm sure that only good things will happen in the comment section from here. :pinkiecrazy:

3A

3749661 Yeah, but I've seen much worse. Well then, I'll be going...:scootangel:

“We’ve come this far, just dump it!”

Come? Dump? I see what you did there.:ajsmug:

While I liked the two previous chapters better, this Rarity one was alright. Latex sex doll transformation has just never been a turn on for me.

3755129
This is the first time I've done a collab with different authors writing chapters. So far it's been real interesting to see the differences in who likes what chapter. Now I can strikeout 'latex sex doll' on my list of things Bronystories enjoys. :twilightsmile:

And I also need to strikeout "Dash the cum-dumpster" on the list of things the rest of the site enjoys. :fluttershysad:

3754265 3754077 3753554
I haven't written this dark in a long time, plus this wasn't even me. It was TwistedSpectrum, and well, his name does start with Twisted. :pinkiecrazy: If this were longer than a one-shot chapter for him, and he weren't so busy, he could have truly broken Dash down slowly to show that it is in fact plausible she'd stoop that low.

Also, and this probably speaks volumes about how far I've fallen in the fandom... I consider the Rainbow Dash chapter to have a happy ending. :pinkiegasp:
Maybe a bit bittersweet, but as far as bad ends go she got a good one.

3750527
haven't had such a mixed response since Forced Pony Sex. 50% death threats, 50% admissions they clop'd to it. :rainbowlaugh:

Now, to write the Derpy chapter and help events fall into chronological order before the Twilight chapter...

Login or register to comment