• Published 4th Jan 2014
  • 7,277 Views, 646 Comments

New world, New life (Rewrite) - SonicBlitz18



When two stepbrothers find a mysterious crystal in an abandoned cave and take it home, they wake up is the ponyfilled world of Equestria. Scared and confused they decide to stay with the mane six with no way to get back home.

  • ...
123
 646
 7,277
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 19 )

Finally, another update from SonicBlitz18!

The next chapter can't come soon enough, and I look forward to Scott's and James's interactions with the Princesses of Equestria.

That aside, I would like to see some explanation for Scott's sheer bad luck. Thus far, every bad incident he was involved in always starts with him stumbling into awkward places/positions, followed by the people in the same room him beating him senseless for no good reason besides the fact that he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Seriously, is he cursed!?

This was a epicly wild and fun battle and bonding chapter, but I really hope Scott now's knows how to fight to and won't just relie on others. I really want to see him to have a fighting style to like kick boxing or Silat or hopefully both.

10824048

I want to know as well. And seriously SonicBlitz18! IF this is because of "comedic purposes" that Scott has SO MUCH Bad Luck???!!!!

Well, I hate to tell you. I'm NOT LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡

Especially having a poor guy like Scott getting beat up by F******* INSANE Females/Mares with some PSYCHOTIC ANGER ISSUES, or being MISANDRY ( Hate and Prejudice against Males/Guys. ) BITCHES! That we need the Police/SWAT to arrest those crazy bitches. And finally have Scott get a very good lawyer, and file a restraining order or a arrest warrant against potentially hostile females!!!!!!

As for the other brother ( Alex ), what's up with him going into fights and get beat up like that??!! And why the heck did you turn Jack into a Major Asshole????!!!!!

He was more nicer in the original story, right??!!

And him being a FRICKIN Racist/Xenophobic is NOT cool! Seriously, I saw him call James a "Freak" for no f****** reason???!!! And James himself didn't react to those insults????!!!


And it doesn't help that I DON'T LIKE both of Barb ( Spike Rule 63 ) and Female Big Mac for their major F*** UP Attitudes and Issues either ( Barb having anger problems, destroy property for NO Reason, and probably be a FRICKIN Rapist by forcing poor Scott like that!!!!!!! And Female Big Mac being a Misandry, and just being a BITCH to very pure hearted, and good guys like James and Scott. ).


And IF Luna goes ballistic again on Scott's rather retarded bad luck accidents, like the Original Story. I will sadly just leave this Story entirely.


I'm sorry, BUT I don't like those kind of stories where the Male Protagonists get beat up for NO reason. Or get Sexual harassment/abuse/RAPED by the Mares/Females. Or have their "Love Interests" be MAJOR ASSHOLES/BITCHES or even Male-Haters to them. And then, they magically love them for some reason??!!

This is what Soap Opera Drama or even a Bad Hentai/Anime does most of the time!!!!!! :facehoof: 🤦

P.S. Actually, this is the same type of problem that I didn't like with some of your stories as well. ( Mainly and Only: Roommates, The World of Nudist Mares, The Dusk Side of Nightmares, Duke's School Harem, and New World, New Life ( Original and "Rewrite". ). And that's about it. )

10824776

And do you know what's even crazy??!! I saw some other readers/commenters that has the same criticism that I have ( Don't like having the Male Protagonist get beat up, threatened, and abused for NO reason. Having the MLP Female/Mare Characters being Misandry, abusive, and rapist Bitches. And suddenly, they MAGICALLY love the guy. And the Guy is a spineless, easily forgiving, simp doormat person!!!! This makes me think that the Male Characters all have Stockholm Syndrome with the hostile/abusive females. DOESN'T know how to call 911 or the authorities to arrest them for the assaults, then sue them, and file a restraining order on them. Or has masochism as their fetish??!! ) in the other stories, for the past years.

And those type of criticisms is BEFORE I actually sign in as a User for the first time.

10824520
10824530
10824824

Dude, calm the hell down! I was just asking!

Seriously, you're starting to sound more and more like a rabid dog with each comment you post, and that's NOT a good thing. If you're getting this volatile over character treatment in someone's fanfic, you need some help.

10825158

I don't need "help". This kind of stuff with the Male Character mistreatment ( With the abusive females/mares getting away with it! ) happens the same thing in some of SonicBlitz18's stories. And sadly with some other stories.

Now, NOT every story that SonicBlitz18 made doesn't have this kind of abuse. And I actually like most of his Sexual Stories that has the Male Character treated normally, and the mare is a nice person. And I don't hate-hate the author himself. I only just don't like those particular six stories he has made because of this type of stuff.

And another thing, I'm not the only one that has the same criticism like I do. Others complain about it as well. And again, this is before I Sign Up to be a FIMfiction User in here.

10825264
Look, I don't like in-universe character abuse anymore than you do, but at least have the decency to compose yourself before you touch your keyboard.

10825322

Then, what would you say, write and do instead?! If you were me, hmm?!

Plus, you can't just tell me to "reframe" myself. Your not exactly my parents or my boss.

I just want to tell how I feel, and release some of my upset frustration on the male characters unnecessary, and unhealthy abuse. I mean, like I said. I'm not the first person that expressed this problem from SonicBlitz18. And I probably won't be the last.

And personally, I wasn't trying to hurt SonicBlitz18 in the first place?! Just express the main issue with some of his stories.

10841266

Plus, you can't just tell me to "reframe" myself. Your not exactly my parents or my boss.

First of all, I didn't say that to be condescending. For your info, I detest such behaviour in fiction and real life.

I just want to tell how I feel, and release some of my upset frustration on the male characters unnecessary, and unhealthy abuse. I mean, like I said. I'm not the first person that expressed this problem from SonicBlitz18. And I probably won't be the last.

And personally, I wasn't trying to hurt SonicBlitz18 in the first place?! Just express the main issue with some of his stories.

Fair point. You're frustrated with main character abuse, and that's fine. In fact, I agree that that trope's been done to death in media, but for now, we can only wait to see what SonicBlitz18 has planned for such characters.

I'm sure the girls of his stories aren't abusing the protagonist just to be complete assholes, as unfair as it is. Thus far, I can see that at least some of them have some reason for their behaviour. We just don't know what they are yet.

10841748

I'm sure the girls of his stories aren't abusing the protagonist just to be complete assholes, as unfair as it is. Thus far, I can see that at least some of them have some reason for their behaviour. We just don't know what they are yet.

"Reason" or not. It doesn't excuse them to be major bitches to very nice guys like the brothers in here. Nor the fact that I WON'T forgive them for a very long time, and they have to earn their forgiveness with their actions, not words like saying a weak-ass "apology".


P.S. I know that I commented back to you a month ago. But, I just want to say my piece with this sentence for a long time, and don't want to start another ranting debate, and upset SonicBlitz18 again.

I hope this updates at some point, if not it was still a really good story. Love this type of idea

nice work on all chapters out so far for this story

When's the next chapter?

Scott es un estupido entrometido a un paso de la muerte y su hermano, estúpido violento a un paso de la cárcel

Como el sujeto vanagloria su fuerza violenta que le permitió mágicamente derrotar a un equipo entero de 🏈 futbol representativo de la escuela partiéndole los brazos y piernas y lo único que se lleva es una amonestacion por una semana y hasta lo vanaglorian como alguien bueno en la escuela mientras los amenaza de muerte, la suspensión de la incredulidad tiene sus limites autor autoinsertado, talves se equivocó de fic y lo mesclo con Baki, judo, karate, taekwondo,etc etc, cantidad inmensa de artes marciales en las que es cinta negra 2 dan y no alcanza la mayoria de edad, con cicatrices a lo Rambo, eso y mas
Todo en uno por un momento creí que iba a decir que era Batman

11827303
I'm sorry, but I don't understand Spanish very well. No offense.

Login or register to comment