• Published 8th Aug 2013
  • 3,164 Views, 169 Comments

Fluttercrinkle - AlliePastel



After a traumatic experience with an animals life Fluttershy could have saved, the shy yellow mare tries to repress her memories in her nursery turned sanctuary. However this sanctuary turns nightmare as one of the filly mare friends interrupt her.

Comments ( 14 )

i love the end where fluttershy is in control for now and i loved this story

Fantastic story, loved it! :twilightsmile:

This story really was amazing. Heck it even encourage me to Make my upcoming fic, Rainbows Fetish. You sir, did one awesome fanfic. well done :twilightsmile:

have to admit, despite the very shifty tones throughout the story :trixieshiftleft:, the ending made the story all worthwhile. :pinkiesad2:

3712425
I'm glad you liked it! And that's good to hear, I can't wait to read it! :twilightsmile:

3712406
Thank you, I'm glad to hear that! :twilightsmile:

3716107
Have you ever heard "Twilight Has a Nightmare"? I was thinking about that story in the back of my head when I was writing that scene. I just needed a way to silence Fluttershy and a pacifier ball-gag seemed like a good idea, I assume the two lines are similar though! :twilightblush:

4644399 What country do you live in?

for the record I deleted my own comments

First off, allow me to compliment your work; it was brilliant. I finished the remake long before I finally found the original. While the remake focused more on bonding between the characters, I liked how this dived deep within the psychosis of fluttershy and twilight. If I had to give my slight criticism, the end gave me very mixed emotions. Per example: I personally didn't like that fluttershy was made an alicorn; and when she visited her mother, I felt like her mother didn't really care about the trauma she caused her daughter. But as always the cuddling throughout was pulling at my heart-strings every step of the way :)

I would just like to say how great this story was, I would greatly enjoy a squeal but I don't want to try to force you to. I would also like to say how this made me realize how I am a lot like Twilight with her being anti-social and suppressing her faults. It is much like how many people are, they fall from their place of righteous but many do not see it and don`t see the error of their ways. MLP has made me, and most likely many others, see how there is a better way through friendship. It also doesn't help when the people who are your "friends" seem to abandon you. Anyway this was a really great story and I hope you the best with your future stories.

Oliver, you're a DBZ fan aren't ya? :twilightsmile:

BTW I did a search for "Mothers Don't Need Manuals" and found that sadly it doesn't exist. I really wanted to check it out. Oh well. I don't suppose anyone knows if it can be found on another site?

Login or register to comment