• Published 18th Jul 2013
  • 7,846 Views, 235 Comments

How I Became Rainbow Dash - Lt Rainbow Slash



My name's Rainbow Dash and it has been three years since I became a pony (yes, originally I was human). I get asked 'How?' a gazillion times a day so I wrote this. Now stop reading the description and get on with it already

  • ...
24
 235
 7,846

Epilogue

EPILOGUE
MY CLOUD HOUSE
VANCOUVER, B.C. CANADA
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2013
5:40 PM (WHEN I AM WRITING THIS)

That was the most fun I had in long time when I think about it. Ash in my body was as fast as I was, and no one has come even close most of my life.

Either way over these three years that ponies have been on earth they have assimilated rather well. Most governments reactions was to just let them be after they realized we weren't trying to take over the world and that it wasn't some sorta disease that was causing us to transform. And when I say most, there were a few countries that either rounded up all the ponies and kicked them out or...The other thing. When Iran murdered many of the ponies unfortunate to get caught there, I am not sad to say NATO kicked their flanks good.

When that fateful day came and we popped up everywhere it seemed that every town and city in Equestria had a counterpart on Earth. for example, all of the ponies that lived in Ponyville appeared in the southern Greater Vancouver area, while 'Canterlot' was Downtown (I still find it funny that 'Manehattan' was Manhattan!).

The first couple of years there was quite a bit of racism (spicism?) and discrimination, but courts all over the world quickly ruled that we were sentient and former humans, so therefore we had all the same rights as a regular person. After that, it cleared up pretty quick. I myself beat up a couple of rednecks once while flying to Florida for...something, can't remember.

And then there's little old me. I ended up becoming a pilot despite my transformation, sorta. I'm going to a college aviation course now. They somehow got my graduation papers over from Equestria, so I didn't have to redo a few years of school.

All-in-all, I'm happy this happened. I mean sure, I had to have my sex changed in the process, but it isn't so bad if you get a mares brain in the process, because then only your conscience thoughts are screaming at you. I am a celebrity, get to go to the magical land of Equestria every night, and can fly at mach F***ing ten! So here I am, three years later.

I have one thing to say:

My life got about...Oh lets say...Twenty percent cooler!

Author's Note:

Damn I suck a last lines.

Ya know not to bad for my first fic. I wasn't expecting this to be so popular. This was more of a trial run any way.

I'm Sooooooooooooooooooo so so sorry for ending this guys, I'd just rather finish it like that than abandon it.

I am having a super hard time motivating myself to write this, but not other stories, so I had to go and finish it before I couldn't even force myself finish it.

If a more able writer (theres a lot of you out there) wants to take up this story/idea go ahead, just PM me and link to this story, OK?

BTW, the voting-for-next-story-I-do thingys are still there, just scroll down a bit, I reposted them so that their at the top(I expected more than four votes!). Don't worry I will take both sets into account. Go ahead and like these too if you liked one of the first set.

See you for my next story.

The Rainbow Brony

Comments ( 54 )
Comment posted by Lt Rainbow Slash deleted Sep 18th, 2013
Comment posted by Lt Rainbow Slash deleted Sep 18th, 2013
Comment posted by Lt Rainbow Slash deleted Sep 18th, 2013

i voted for 3 one

Interesting propositions. I vote for 1 and 3 they seem the most interesting and by the way good pony i tip my imaginary hat to you. :twilightsmile:

I saw the update and was like 'yeah! New chapter! :yay:' then i saw the chapter title and was like 'crap! Last chapter! :fluttercry:'

I still choose option 2

3222158 *me reading that comment* :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

I find the way you said that funny.

I might start the new story today anyway.

3223855
A: :fluttercry:
B: which story? 1, 2 or 3?

3223866 Which evre has the most upvotes by 3:30 pacific today

This was good for your first fic,and I loved reading this! :rainbowkiss: RD is my favorite Mane 6 pony! :pinkiehappy: though my overall favorite is Daring Do :duck:

3231718 hey, that's what the fan wiki sai, so I went with it.

is ``winged defender`` the sequel to this? i hope there`s gonna be a sequel :fluttercry:

3241909 it`s a bit wierd becuse the mainperson in winged defender IS cooper after all :applejackconfused: .and it`s basiclly the same.....kinda still this is me about no sequel to this :raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritydespair::raritydespair::raritydespair::raritydespair::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttershbad::fluttershbad::fluttershbad:

3243048 I just can't make OCs for the life of me

3243118 i said i hoped :fluttershysad: not that you had to but yea,still a bit sad :pinkiesad2: anyway great story

3280941 NATO radio code for active heat seeking missile."heat seeker out!" in pilot speak basically.

Fox one: semi-active radar guided
Fox two: heatseeker
Fox three: active radar guided
Guns guns guns: exactly what it sounds like

3353726 Something from AC6, Don't know what specifically.

3496538

Actually no. It is '35'. Sust see this

I'd That, i have to say, AWESOME!!! :rainbowlaugh:

this was a great story I really enjoyed it

I want to see this story from Vinyl's perspective.

AWESOME XD

Before i begin, i'll say this (or at least let Spike say it)


mlponline.net/attachments/disgonnabegood-jpg.1173/

RC

Epic and the finally fits the hits. But ya coulda secretly made one o the frends(not mane 6) abel to switch between there charicters and real forms at will and hide the truth till they met rd.

Anyway thanks for the great read and hopefully youl make more.

4732709 not be mean but OMG YOUR GRAMMER IS BAD
Also I liked this story

4749975 I dunno. I can't find where I posted that comment for context.

RC

4750002 i have fat fingers and adhd, coupled with minor iNsAnItY and yah. Sorry for it.

4750840 that's ok I have a tablet key board so I tend to make typos and some words I forget how to spell

RC

4750865 i use a tablet keyboard too. AT a mcdonalds right now.

4750878 cool mcdonalds but my parrents are why I'm not using MAH (their coumputer) coumputer

4832274 no. I was just baseing my head cannon off of 'read it and weep' where if the show was to be believed RD was in hospital for a day.

This story is flat out th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2011/351/4/0/awesome_rainbow_dash_wallpaper_by_bluedragonhans-d4jfj4s.png !

It has action, comedy, a little suspense -a little- and.... it's generally great storytelling.

5 points on the.... :yay:itude meter!! (i'll go with that.) If your other stories are this good, you're gonna go far!!! :rainbowdetermined2:

This was a great story I look forward to more stories from you this was a great ride to say the least:twilightsmile:

5395516
Yup. Welcome to my family xD

5449136
Meh...

CANADA! F*** yeah! XD

So Rainbow Dash was a human that got turned into a Pegasus .........
TIME PARADOX

This was a lovely story, and for your first story you have done a remarkable job at avoiding a first time writers pitfalls. I love the idea behind a human turned pony. Its very captivating to say the least.

Unlike Cooper I would't be saddened over the idea of the sex change. I personally never cared much about being masculine. Many of the ways men act, and the ways they present themselves don't appeal to me.

Overall this was a great read, and more then worthy to be one of my favorites I read on FIM-fiction so far. :twilightsmile:

5784284

...mmmmmm. I don't think so...sorry mate.

Well, this was a nice story alright.

this story turned out much better then I guessed.
It is worthy of a sequel.
this is a hint.
good work on the story.
Harts Fire

Sequel???
Or is there not going to be a sequel?

6232362 sorry no sequel :applejackunsure:

Two reasons: one, I would have no idea where to take this, and two, I just don't want to.

Ok, it was a good story anyway, um... me/my friend were wondering if maybe we could?
Its ok if you say no, if we can it'll be private till, (if I can) you approve.

6244400 ...you could what? Take it up?

I'm flattered. By all means, go ahead. Just give credit where credit is due. And give me a link, I wanna see where you go with this. :P

So you know I just turned 14 about 2-3 weeks ago, and ive never wrote a story at all, so it might not be good at first, ill probably rewrite what I make multiple times, and I dont have a prereader/editor, if you can/want to help, then you get to see the chapters early and in progress, if you do you have to tell me how to set that up. I will only be able to work on chapters every other day.

7960301
man i see you every where

Login or register to comment