• Published 18th Jul 2013
  • 7,852 Views, 235 Comments

How I Became Rainbow Dash - Lt Rainbow Slash



My name's Rainbow Dash and it has been three years since I became a pony (yes, originally I was human). I get asked 'How?' a gazillion times a day so I wrote this. Now stop reading the description and get on with it already

  • ...
24
 235
 7,852

Chapter 9: Yeah, I'm a pony, you gotta problem with that?

CHAPTER 9: YEAH, I'M A PONY, YOU GOTTA PROBLEM WITH THAT?
A CLOUD
VANCOUVER B.C., CANADA
FRIDAY, MAY 12, 2011
3:22 AM PDT

Ely's gonna be ecstatic or scared shitless when his favourite character appears out of no where!

I was sitting on a cloud above the usual route Ely took to walk home from school. I had decided to text him and have him bring all my friends that hadn't gone pony, which he agreed to do, now all I had to do was wait...And stay awake at the same time. When your an ultra-athletic pegasus like me, it's hard, mainly because of my large lungs meant for high altitude get too much oxygen down here near the ground, and it makes me sleepy. But I digress.

I saw Ely come around the corner followed by my friends Erwin, Quince, Bailey, and Jonah, who isn't so much my friend as he is a brony. The only things worth mentioning are that Erwin is asian and Jonah is the only person in my grade who was taller than me as a human.

I let them pass beneath me before I called out.

"Hey Ely! Whats up?" I asked flying down to a tree branch just behind them.

He tuned around to look but didn't look up. Getting a confused look I decided to give him a little help.

"Up here genius!" his head snapped up and his mouth went the other direction when he saw me.

"R-r-rainbow Dash!?"

Regular or New? Regular. "The one and only!"

"Guys, am I hallucinating?"

"Not if your seeing Rainbow Dash sitting in a tree." Jonah told him.

"Ha! I've been getting that a lot over the past few days! Before you go asking questions let's just say that four days ago I woke up in my pony body and I've been RD since."

"Wait? Your pony body?.......COOPER?!"

"Yup." I said flying down to ground level and landing in front of them.

"Holy shit that's so cool!" Exclaimed Jonah. Oh if that impresses you...

I leaped up and did a loop sending me speeding towards them before doing a barrel roll and and Immelmann before diving back down and coming to a hover in front of them.

All of their jaws were hanging wide open.

"Ha Ha! You should see the look on your face! Ely? You mind telling them what I told you a couple months back?" I asked, flying up and grabbing a cloud.

"Uhh...Sure." He said after staring in wonder at my cloud I brought down.

HEE HEE! I love the look people give me when I interact with clouds!

After Ely finished telling them about my dream/other-body/what-ever-you-want-to-call it, Jonah walked up and started asking me questions about pretty much everything a brony could ask if they met a real pony, like: "Whats it like to do a Sonic-Rainboom? How big is your cloud house? What does magic feel like? What does a cloud feel like?"

This went on for about ten minutes before I had to leave to go meet Spitfire again.

I as I flew towards downtown Vancouver, I thought about my friends and how they were taking all this. Fluttershy, Rarity, and Twilight took it hard and would scarcely leave their rooms for the first three days. AJ didn't get worked up about it but wasn't happy about it either. I knew I was the happiest about it and Pinkie? Well, she was being Pinkie.

Even if Twi figures how to change us back, I'm good. I'd rather be Rainbow Dash than boring old Cooper!

I arrived over the downtown area and flew over to the sky deck and spotted Spit sitting there. She saw me and beckoned me to follow her. We flew to an apartment building and we went in a window.

"Dash, I'd like you to meet Noah Miller and Dave Gunderson. Noah and Dave, this is Rainbow Dash." Spitfire introduced us.

Looking at the two, Noah was definitely the same pilot of the fighter jet 'Rapier 2-1' we had encountered yesterday.

"Hey. You were the guys in the CF-18s we saw yesterday." I said.

"Yup." They both replied.

"HA HA HA! 'Am I high?'. Oh dude, that cracked me up!" I said giggling.

"Well Tash-"

"Well Spitfire." Spit corrected.

"Why do you wanna go by your pony name? Ah, whatever. Like I was saying, where did you find her?"

"Oh, flying around downtown. Why?"

"Just wondering."

Cliché time! "Are you a SPY?" I said getting in Dave's face, "Well are you?"

"NO!"

"Dash. Get out of Dave's face. They aren't spies."

"He he. Sorry, guess I'm a little paranoid about some 'Men in Black' or something like that." I said.

Right about then, my sensitive ears swivelled and I noticed the sound of wind whistling and a large object whizzed past the third story window.

'BOOM-CRASH-SCREEEEEEEEeeeee'

Scheisse!

Author's Note:

Well...Yay short chapter.

I'm gonna be gone on vacation from today for a week. I'll type on the iPad but I wont have any wi-fi so I'll post it when I came home.

On another subject, I just came home from BronyCan!(Canadian BronyCon) I bought a RD flash drive and a plushy. SOOOOOO much fun!

:)