• Published 8th Jul 2013
  • 6,923 Views, 808 Comments

Diary of the Night - CalebH



After Luna returns from imprisonment on the moon Celestia suggests keeping a diary might be therapeutic. What will the princess of the night see fit to write?

  • ...
27
 808
 6,923

PreviousChapters Next
Reunion - Chapter 64

Winter has passed in only a blink of an eye. The seasons march on uncaring that some may miss the quiet and the stillness that winter imparted.

I am to make my first public appearance in a few days (Sister tells me I attended a party shortly after my redemption but I have no memory of the event). It is the night pony’s spring festival. I must admit I am somewhat relieved that I will be among ponies that at least understand me; though the near-worship I receive from my ponies can grow tiresome.

Sister regrets that I will not be able to attend the ‘Grand Galloping Gala’. I do not, a night among pompous nobles and reaching vassals would grate on my nerves more than I care to mention. Sister has even promised some “Special entertainment” but in my mind nothing can redeem a night spent among such elevated idiots.
-L

Author's Note:

In Equestria Girls it is implied that the Grand Galloping Gala is in the fall but then the timeline in relation to seasons makes even less sense so for the purpose of me not spending hours trying to figure it out we'll just say it's in the spring.

PreviousChapters Next