• Published 8th Jul 2013
  • 6,923 Views, 808 Comments

Diary of the Night - CalebH



After Luna returns from imprisonment on the moon Celestia suggests keeping a diary might be therapeutic. What will the princess of the night see fit to write?

  • ...
27
 808
 6,923

PreviousChapters Next
Reunion - Chapter 11

C
You are heartless. This is the most utterly cruel thing you have ever done to me. You give me hope only to dash it before my face based on my ‘subtext’. Let me spell it out clearly for you, I do not want to plunge the world into endless night. Without the sun everypony dies and as frustrating as you and your subjects may be at time I have caused more than my share of death.

Leave me alone. Let me fade into the night that will not be mine again and die. At least in death I will not be able to harm another.

When I write in this book you will not be allowed to read it. If you will not trust me then I will at least have my privacy from you.
-L

Author's Note:

aaand with that this fic is done with letter format onward to actual diary-ness!
also if your wondering what subtext is being referred to here "It will be the most wonderful of nights. I will make sure your ponies love it, it will be endlessly beautiful."

PreviousChapters Next