• Published 8th Jul 2013
  • 6,917 Views, 808 Comments

Diary of the Night - CalebH



After Luna returns from imprisonment on the moon Celestia suggests keeping a diary might be therapeutic. What will the princess of the night see fit to write?

  • ...
27
 808
 6,917

PreviousChapters Next
Reunion - Chapter 34

Mortals are such stupid, weak things. I watched from a balcony as sister’s subjects paraded around the city in all matter of costumes. They were exchanging sweets and candies. It seems to be some new take on the harvest festivals of old, though centered much more on the foals. If nothing else it served to distract me from the rather…grim thoughts I have been having of late.

While standing at a balcony holding a chocolate I did have a dark thought though. I could have dropped the treat and killed everypony in the room by the time it hit the ground below.

Who would miss these useless nobles. They lord their affluence over even one another with these social gatherings, what pony would miss them? Their conversation prattled on about nothing useful or productive only inflating their own egos.
There was one, a stallion with three crowns as a cutie mark that seemed to be an exception. I overheard him talking of some charitable venture for the impoverished in Equestria and abroad. I shall see to it that he is well funded. Discretely of course; I may yet sit in judgment over these ponies, Faust forbid they know I have a heart.
-L

PreviousChapters Next