• Published 8th Jul 2013
  • 6,918 Views, 808 Comments

Diary of the Night - CalebH



After Luna returns from imprisonment on the moon Celestia suggests keeping a diary might be therapeutic. What will the princess of the night see fit to write?

  • ...
27
 808
 6,918

PreviousChapters Next
The Unexpected Journey - Chapter 157

Cross Circuit

We’re going on an adventure! We set up camp outside of Ponyville. I never knew tents could be so lavished. I think they’re actually called pavilions or something like that but it’s a tent bigger than my apartment(better AC system too). I guess this is the advantage with hanging out with royalty. I was expecting it to just be Princess Luna(totally knew her name the whole time…no I didn’t) and Morning Star.

I don’t know why she asked Moon Shadow to come. Don’t get me wrong the mare can still go from friendly to terrifying in half a stupid comment, but she’s not going to be much for walking with that leg. I still don’t even know what could do that to a pony.

So there they were, the totally OP spellcaster, the fighter-turned-nurse, and the, uh, handicapable rogue and in walks Big Mac carrying a big old sledge. The barbarian whose version of raging is a stern lecture, now the party is complete! Of course Bon Bon and Lyra would show up right after I wrote that. The alchemist and the…Cavalier I suppose, although that just raises more questions that I don’t want answers to.

I guess that makes me the bard. Crap.

It’s going to be the same two songs on ukulele the whole trip.
-Cross Circuit

Author's Note:

So I did some thinking on the drive to school this morning and it allowed me to get a better idea of how the next arc is going to go. That's actually a bit of a bad habit of mine I spend way more time thinking about what's next than I do actually doing what's in front of me so if this arc doesn't get out in a timely manner I apologize for that.

PreviousChapters Next