• Published 8th Jul 2013
  • 6,918 Views, 808 Comments

Diary of the Night - CalebH



After Luna returns from imprisonment on the moon Celestia suggests keeping a diary might be therapeutic. What will the princess of the night see fit to write?

  • ...
27
 808
 6,918

PreviousChapters Next
War of Shadows - Chapter 150

Cadence and I have been fighting again. It’s the training. She thinks I’m obsessed.

She just doesn’t get it. I’m supposed to be the protector of those I love but I stood there and did nothing while Chrysalis hurt Celestia, hurt Twilight, hurt her! Now Luna’s got me as nothing more than a bureaucrat and a pencil pusher, signing papers and sending food to ponies cleaning up after me.

I should be up there with them. This is my fight more than it is theirs, but NO! I just get to send food to Manehattan and let them screw it up, I get to watch everypony scramble and not be able to do a damn thing!

Now she wants almost all the shipments around the Everfree Forest and she wants me to keep that hidden?

Wait. This is the biggest concentration I’ve ever had to send. Bigger than Manehattan or Baltimare. The biggest battle this war’s seen and she wants to leave me out again? NO!

I know her timetable better than she does. I know the rest of the guard feels the same way. They train just as hard as me, hoping that one day the changelings will come back. I’m done waiting though, today we take the fight to them!

Cap Prince Shining Armor

Author's Note:

This chapter was added after the following few chapters. Hopefully it'll make Celestia's guard's actions a bit more understandable. Apologies to anyone that reads this out of order.

*There, God! I nearly gave myself a concussion facepalming when I finally saw the 'save chapter order' button.

PreviousChapters Next