• Published 8th Jul 2013
  • 6,916 Views, 808 Comments

Diary of the Night - CalebH



After Luna returns from imprisonment on the moon Celestia suggests keeping a diary might be therapeutic. What will the princess of the night see fit to write?

  • ...
27
 808
 6,916

PreviousChapters Next
War of Shadows - Chapter 125

The new training regime is to be implemented immediately. Celestia insists that my training methods are far too rough; that her guard will be too worn to fight by the time I am done with them. They are the only armed force in Equestria that she commands over me. As much as it frustrates me I must abide her wishes regarding them.

The last few members of my guard will train them while I act in an advisory role. Celestia has offered me an escort of her best while my guard is deployed. Any fight that would challenge me would leave an escort far out of their depth. It is with no malice that I decline; their time is better spent training to defend those who cannot defend themselves.

The creature’s corpse has been moved to Celestia’s academy. I cannot say I trust these academics to know what will be useful in battle so I will supervise their progress closely.

Before this vision set these events in motion I had plans to install a private arcade and to make more notable forays into the dreamscape. Now I find that fielding an army has drained my accounts and my time until there is precious little left. But perhaps for one night I can enjoy the lingering peace before I must win it again.
-L

PreviousChapters Next