• Published 8th Jul 2013
  • 6,917 Views, 808 Comments

Diary of the Night - CalebH



After Luna returns from imprisonment on the moon Celestia suggests keeping a diary might be therapeutic. What will the princess of the night see fit to write?

  • ...
27
 808
 6,917

PreviousChapters Next
Reunion - Chapter 15

Imagine my surprise to wake up this afternoon to a sun blotted out by smoke. Either this new ‘Everfree Forest’ has caught ablaze or there is a dragon. Either way the nation is in danger. I look out the window and see the forest lush and green as always; it is a dragon.

Dragons, I had heard they had moved into the former home of the pony tribes. Serves those blasted windagoes right. They froze the land only to burn under the withered fury of dragon fire, HA! But if dragons see fit to move near us we must send them a firm response.

I go to talk with sister on her throne but I am turned away at the door. I finally squeeze an answer out of one of her guards. “Her student is handling it,” He says.

Who is this student? My memory of my rescue is still…lacking. There are only scraps, an orange earth pony, a yellow pegasus. They are important but Celestia has cut me off from learning of them.

There is already one ascended alicorn in Equestria (I am also not allowed to know anything of them) does Celestia mean to have another, is that who this student is?
-L

Author's Note:

First update-type-thing! This chapter does tie in a little with episode 7. I doubt i'll do many more blatant episode tie ins but we'll see.
On the "ascended alicorn" thing i haven't written anything to explain it yet but i will.
Thanks for the thumbs ups favorites and comments and i hope you enjoy reading.

PreviousChapters Next