• Published 5th May 2013
  • 7,747 Views, 270 Comments

'Who I've Become' - Nightmare Moon. - spetsnaz pinkie pie



The death of a man shall be reborn to live the life of one whom is known to be a monster.

  • ...
66
 270
 7,747
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 103 )

KILL.HIM.NOW.

Kill him. KILL HIM WITH ACID BEING POURED INTO HIS VEINS!:pinkiecrazy:

I don't think nightmare moon will be aiming for enternal night ... just enough prolongue night to kill every last pony ever permantly

seriously though celestia must not use the prisons much to let such criminal actions go on.. .that or she really is a cold manipulative alicorn to go that far.

Comment posted by Tulip deleted Jul 27th, 2014

I think I speak for everyone when I say that these ponies had better get what's coming. As much as I can appreciate this from a kind of pornographic sense, I would fucking love to see the Mane Six and the rest of them get their own punishments :/

We need more updates....
and
we
Need
HIM
TO
DIE
FIRST!
:twilightangry2:

4754854 Except Fluttershy of course. She's the only one out of all who saw what they were doing was just plain mutilation, and that's wrong to anyone no matter what their history was.

What I find bad about this is that even if Nightmare Moon snaps and fights back, Celestia and five of the mane 6 probably won't even listen to her testimony as to why she did what she had done, and that will just make her more as a 'villain' than how they misjudged her before. And that's why I never want to go to prison. :pinkiesick:

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:. It is updated wooohooo!!!!. That heartless son of a bitch!!!!:flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:

:rainbowderp:
One thing to say: WHAT THE FUCK?
The mane 6 except for Fluttershy isn't worthy of wielding the EoH. They are OOC (canon wise), they are a bunch of heartless hypocrite. They are no better than real NMM here. The elements should stop working for them, severe the connections they have. Celestia and Luna still believes the so called element after they witness that? That is not an act of justice, that is downright immoral. I hope all of them will get the punishment they are so painfully deserve.
:rainbowderp:

Yes, bite his penis off.

Bring a damn guard with a soul in to save her, NOW!!! Please...

Jesus fucking Christ, guard torture you sir are one heartless son of a bitch. And the EoH along with the Princesses, excluding Fluttershy, are heartless bitches. :flutterrage: :flutterrage: :flutterrage: :flutterrage: :flutterrage: :flutterrage: :flutterrage: :flutterrage: :flutterrage: :flutterrage:

I really hope this is an altered eoh design like where fluttershy might aquire the first five elements then she unlocks the sixth. and she gives a mixture of payback and justice. Forcing them to relize they fucked up emensly .

yes update and kill that a$$hole:flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:

You know, I learned something today. Guards are dicks.

is this the part where the real nightmare moon wretches the control of the body from him?

Boggs: Now, I'm gonna open my fly and you're gonna swallow what I give ya to swallow. And after you swallow mine you're gonna swallow Rooster's cause ya done broke his nose and I think he oughta have something to show for it.
Andy Dufresne: Anything you put in my mouth you're gonna lose.
Boggs: Naw, you don't understand. You do that and I'll put all eight inches of steel in your ear.
Andy Dufresne: All right. But you should know that sudden serious brain injury causes the victim to bite down hard. In fact, I hear the bite reflex is so strong they have to pry the victims jaws open with a crowbar.
Boggs: Where do you get this shit?
Andy Dufresne: I read it. You know how to read, you ignorant fuck?

He should bite it off so the guard would have to explain why it was in NMM's mouth.

My what reactions. Anyway I do see how some NMM could be treated like this I mean while it wasn't stated what she did to Celestia but did make sure no one could find her, half the Royal Guard may be holding grudges at NMM. Now however, this particular guard is so going to die if Celestia does get wind of this, unless we divert away from canon and pardon my language, Celestia don't take or give this sort of crap even on her worst enemies. And she gave Discord a second chance! Someone who could literary turn your world upside down.

Now for the Element bearers, I can see NMM having nightmares of them particularly Twilight, Rainbow and Applejack. At least in this story, they tend to beat the problem with a hammer until it stops moving now don't they?

Urge to kill with blunt object rising.

If my oc was there he would kill the garud grab moon then use instant transmission to get to the far reaches of the universe to another planet!!!!!!!

Well we all know whos gonna die.

This guys better get some damn good compensation for all this real fast. I am this close to giving a thumbs down. Seeing the main character get beat to shit in a body that was supposedly on par with Celestia of all beings just isn't right.

4755941
Blunt object only?
No... He needs to suffer for what he even hinted and did..
Many sharp things and things that can make pressure are around me... I heard their fur is rather cozy...:pinkiecrazy:

you better not go further than imply this rape, i see the sex tag. keep this up and i nope out of here :ajbemused:

The amount of butt hurt in the comments, wow. :pinkiegasp:
It haven't even happened yet, only insinuated... :ajbemused:

Cyi

assuming the guard isn't stopped. I wonder if in the act NMM's spirit not are hero/heroin will jump to and take over the guard in an attempt to escape before host death, only to get found out and killed anyway (guard and all), or escape and be the story's villain, there by proving are hero isn't in fact NMM
in any case, happy to see more, even if grim, patently waiting for more:twilightsmile:

4756822

I'd like to point out the previous few chapters to you, and then ask if you honestly think that NMM isn't going to get raped.

You should have the connection with the mane six and the EoH desynchronize, that way they have two ways of going on. One: Blame NMM Two: think back, and realize they f&@#ed up. Also having the Nightmare escape into the guard and make a run for it would make for a real villein later. If not? Bite it off!

When's the next update? Six months from now?

4755039 Them's Good eatin'!

I can't believe it.... THIS STORY FINALLY FUCKING UPDATED!!! HELL YEAH!!!!

I like the fact that this story was updated but I really don't like the update itself. I really hate rape and therefore the last part is absolutely disgusting to me...:pinkiesick:

*I shake my head in sympathy* Poor Nightmare Moon. Sad and alone in a cruel world... everypony is against her... including the evil spirit inside of her... and Fluttershy is utterly powerless too...Me thinks I know where this story is going... They're gonna keep torturing her, the sodiers are gonna gang rape her multiple times and in the end the evil spirit in Nightmare is going to help her escape and She will become the very monster that everypony made her out to be... Yep! I Pretty much told the whole story!

Unless that is... you prove me wrong, Mr. Author... with an unexpected twist. *looks at spetsnaz pinkie pie*

Next chapter?
Also

4769066 Yeperoo, if the description by their owner is any indication, they are equal or bigger than that:pinkiehappy::rainbowwild::raritywink:.

4768615 13 layer



Also known as super hell
It's where super death lives

4769289
looks at spetsnaz pinkie pie: don't look at me I'm just the typing monkey

4793333

Typing monkey? How did you know?

4793369

Would you like a banana

RAPE ALERT!!! SOUND THE ALARMS!!! WE GOT A RAPE ALERT!!!

Usually at this point someone would reach a moment of tranquil fury so far beyond fear and hate they are a force of god.

Yep.

NOPE!

Sucks!!!! I am amazed that you actually wrote this. :pinkiesick::applecry::facehoof::pinkiesad2::raritydespair:

4805152
Enemy TACTICAL RAPE INCOMING! ITS'S OVER!

[youtube=www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXTJlH7g0tw]

I really feel sorry for this nightmare moon she hasn't received mercy from anyone except Fluttershy the one she calls "the orange angel" I need to see this through to the end this is a great story but I really understand the gore and tragedy tags as well as sad tags. I hope Celestia does the same thing she did in your other story to see her folly. I pray that she will be merciful when she learns the truth before too late:pinkiesad2:

4836969
Was your pun there intentional?

This will be the only time I say this. I hope she bites that fucking guards dick OFF! Any way I like the story. keep doing a good job.

Login or register to comment