• Published 18th Apr 2013
  • 10,367 Views, 129 Comments

Diamond in the Rough - Aetherpony



A Human x Rarity fiction. This story is a request from a friend of mine. He's given me permission to show this off, so I hope you enjoy.

  • ...
29
 129
 10,367
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 49 )

Prepare your fap hooves folks! Anal play inbound. :rainbowwild:

2459212Nothing! Nothing at all. Just that it's not my thing!

Needless to say you gulp nervously before looking at her tight, puckered plot hole. To say anal play was a part of your repertoire would be a lie. You’ve never done any sort of stimulation in this way before. Back on Earth if you ever saw pornographic images depicting such an act you’d turn away in disgust.

What the hell kind of man are you Anon? You bring shame upon us all

img.pandawhale.com/post-11354-Sigh-Zip-The-shit-I-put-up-wit-XTf1.jpeg

i don't enjoy reading in that way but i could not help my self

ARTL #5 · Apr 21st, 2013 · · 1 ·

At the last line...

Then
media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx9ifmGWWf1r25dcg.gif



...And the current banner picture is of Sweetie Belle. WAT.

I came for the rimming, interpret that how you will.

Dammit Aether, why is your clop so good?!?! 12/10! :raritystarry:

This also makes me want to cum inside rarity.

oh damn. No, I mean seriously, damn. The description was enough to make me laugh... then I read that little warning. Dare I venture into the untold horrors present within this fic?

I really want to know what anon could've done to get in canterlot prison... but dat "anal play". *sigh*... I think i'm gonna read it.

Prepare your anus? Eh, unless she's cleaned the inside out as well, I'd be cautious. Also, dental dams work wonders down there unless you like/want that ... bitterness.

Is more going to be added on to this chapter or is the rest going to be published as a third chapter?

~Have a good one.

P.S. How dare you leave off where you did!

... and that's the unrefined version? Wow.

/ Sorren takes a break from fimiction for a while to cool down.

/ Sorren comes back

/ Sorren sees that NOTHING HAS FUCKING CHANGED!

reads story
read the last line
themetapicture.com/media/funny-gif-flip-table.gif
WHY YOU NO FINISH :raritydespair:

This is going to be faptastic

2459479 im a mutha fucking big man!!!!! first the table then the bed. remind you of anything?

When her mouths consume your head her tongue swirls around your tip causing you to twitch involuntarily.

Wat:rainbowhuh:
Multiple mouths:rainbowlaugh:

Comment posted by Aetherpony deleted Apr 22nd, 2013

2460248
Trust me you're not the only one that dislike this "2nd person never ending trend"

the only logical thing for Us to do is go back in time stop the first few that do it

(Work in Progress)

Mind putting up a notice once this changes? I'm not going to read unfinished chapters...

2459618
that be true but I'd prefer Rainbow Dash

2448186
Plus, you're kinda putting a diamond in HER rough.

2475577
What you did there, I see it. :rainbowlaugh:

This really well done; the writing is as always with you better (not that you can truly judge that) than most and the characters seem spot on.

Hope to see the rest soon.

Sigh... I gave a like and favorite because it is good.
But I'll be honest that this seems so... Standard.
I can predict this whole thing start to finish and find
it rather dull to read.

But then again... I'm a guy who watched so much porn that
I've grown bored of it. Now I watch the odd kinds of porn just
because I want to see stuff that is unique.

If you happen to read one of my threads in the Bronystories Fan Club forum...
Well there's my insanity right there on display.

where da rest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:raritycry:

2479802
I think that observing different kinds of clop does not deteriorate my moral value or trustworthiness. Come at me bros!
*(Not trying to be a parasprite)

...

[...], at least until you watch her rummage about her drawers until producing a bottle of lube from within.

...

You are an evil, evil person... just to cut the scene right there... you are so evil... I totally love it...

C'mon, finish the chapter! :duck:

finish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:raritycry::raritydespair::raritycry::ajsleepy:

You stare at her, eyes wide when her moist tongue trails across your mouth, almost pleading for an entrance. As soon as you oblige she worms her way in and runs wild. You gasp as she trails it along the roof of your mouth, your canines, until finally trying to force yours into submission.
As soon as they part for her she invades your mouth. Her muscle runs wild within; it trails along the roof of your mouth, the back of your teeth, until it finally starts to wrestle with yours. It’s almost as if Rarity is trying to force you into submission before you have the chance to fight back against her.

since when can a tongue part?:rainbowhuh:

I think you just have two pieces and can't decide which one to use. I personally find the first the best. I like the idea of rarity being enamoured with a humans canines, as you point out later in this chapter.
Oh,by the way, Finish the chapter!:flutterrage: ... Please?:applecry:

y u no moar?

Good grief, finish the chapter already! :rainbowhuh:

The fuck, bruh? Finish this damn chapter already! Please

On Hiatus

dammit man; y u gotta leave me hangin like dat, bro?:unsuresweetie::rainbowhuh::twilightoops:

It's been 5 months (or so it seems.)... 5 MONTHS!!! :flutterrage:

Well that was frustrating...

Rest in peace Aetherpony, we know that you still loving playing Video games on Steam.
or maybe... you sell your soul to Gabe Newell.

You’ve never done any sort of stimulation in this way before. Back on Earth if you ever saw pornographic images depicting such an act you’d turn away in disgust.

Like shit I would.

Comment posted by Flicker Flame deleted Dec 30th, 2021

Very nice. My only concern would be the first chapter felt a little too much like Stockholm syndrome. But that ultimately a small detail. Can't wait for chapter 3.

Rarity no dijo nada de las diferencias.

Login or register to comment