• Published 27th Dec 2012
  • 2,447 Views, 157 Comments

Heroes For Equestria - CSFORLIFEFUL



An evil force is about to be unleash on Equestria. In order to stop it, three unlikely heroes are sent to Equestria to fight the evil force, saving Equestria from total annilation. Rated M for swearing, violence and other stuff.

  • ...
33
 157
 2,447

Chapter 27

Chapter 27: Down The Hole
At the entrance, two combat unicorns are guarding the main door. Little did they know, a figure is right on top of them, preparing to pounce. Kay ready his knife and prepares to jump on one of them. He pounces on the other one and stabs his neck. The other one saw this but Kay shot him with a silenced Glock.

Kay: Gotcha'.

Kay opens the large door of the base with his strength and close it sligthly, just incase if he need to make a quick escape.

Kay: I'm in. Why am I talking to myself?

Kay proceeds to the area where the bomb is is kept, while being stealthy. Then, a lone combat unicorn walks into a hallway and Kay quickly hides in the shadows. As the unicorn passes the shadow, an arm grabs him.

Kay: Goodnight.(slices the combat unicorn's throat and hides his body on the shadow)

Kay continues his way to the site. He arrives at the site and quickly hides behind a box, avoiding the approaching group of combat unicorns. He saw three columns that supported the base, and he got an idea, by planting C4s on the columns and destroy it, collapsing the ceiling, burying this base. He waits for an opportunity to move to the columns. Once the area is clear, he quickly sneaks to the shadow of the columns and plants the C4. He then moves to the second column, and then the last one. He then went into a hallay to look for the bomb so he can plant the C4 on it. But when he about to make a turn, he bumps onto Eric, the anti brony. Kay quickly grabs his collar shirt, pins him on a wall and aims his gun at Eric's face.

Kay: Who the fuck are you!
Eric: Woah, be cool man, I ain't do anything.
Kay: Oh yeah? Then what the fuck are you doing here?
Eric: I'm just making sure the construction of the bomb is doing well.
Kay: Show me where the bomb is or I'll blow your fucking head off!
Eric: Okay, okay. Just chill, dude.

Kay, while still keeping his gun on Eric, follows him to the bomb. But Kay don't know that Eric is playing a trick on him. Eric shows Kay a room, tricking Kay that the bomb is inside. Kay opens the door and all he can see are stacks of broken armor.

Kay: This isn't the bomb. Are you playing a trick on me!
Eric throws a punch but Kay grabs his arms and twist it.
Kay: What the hell are you doing, uh! Answer me!
Eric: I know what you're gonna do! You're going to sabotage the plan! But I won't allow it. You'll have to go through me first!
Kay: Okay. (knocks out Eric with the butt of his gun)

Kay drags Eric into the armor room and closes it and continues.
After searching and avoiding getting spotted, he finally found the bomb. The bomb is a rocket, and a hose is hooked to it, to fill it with the Dead Mist. Kay quickly sneaks his way to the bomb and plants the charges on it. But then, Eric, who just woke up, alert the combat unicorns about Kay's presences.

Eric: There's an intruder inside!! Go look for him!!
Kay: You annoying little punk! Alright, lets rock and roll fuckers!

Sneaking away won't be an option anymore, so Kay as no choice to go loud. He draws his Uzi, pulls the pin of a flashbang and throws it at the combat unicorns. The flashbang blinded the unicorns and Kay kills them. Kay saw Eric and shoots at him, but Eric is fast enough to run away. Kay fights his way to leave the bomb site and makes his way to the hallway but got blocked by combat unicorns. He throws a grenade at them, killing the combat unicorns, making a clear way for him. When he arrives where he planted the C4s, a much bigger army of combat unicorns shoots at Kay, pinning him on his cover. He fights the unicorns till his Uzi is out of ammo. He then resumes fighting with his silenced Glock, but more combat unicorns came in for the fight.

Kay: You got to be shitting me!

Kay takes out a detonater.

Kay: *sigh* Semper fi.

Kay press the detonater, detonating the C4 chargers, killing the combat unicorns that stands too close to the columns. With the columns collapsing, so is the ceiling about him. He immediatly makes a run for it while dodging bolts fired by surviving unicorns. He made it to the main door and quickly opens it before the ceiling falls on him and kill him. He manage to open the door wide enough for him to fit and jumps out seconds before the ceiling above him collapse. Kay gets back on his feet and wipe off the dust on his gear. He looks back and saw the underground base completely burried underground. He left the site but then, he remembers something. He grabs a detonator and press it, detonating the C4 that is planted on the bomb. The explosion causes the ground to shake and leaves a huge hole where the bomb suppose to be.

Kay: That was awesome....

Canterlot
Shining Armor: I don't know how you did it Kay, but you sure got it done.
Kay: Yeah, and I almost got my ass killed back there. Fluttershy won't like it if I'm dead.

Then, a grey pegasus approaches Shining Armor.

Shadow Hooves: Shadow Hooves. Reporting, sir!
Shining Armor: Kay, I like you to meet our spy, Shadow Hooves.
Kay: Nice to meet you, Shadow Hooves.
Shadow Hooves: It's a pleasure to meet you, sir!
Shining Armor: Shadow Hooves here is a bright young soldier. He takes order without any hesitation.
Shadow Hooves: Sir, Princess Celestia is calling for you, sir!
Kay: Okay, thanks. And don't push yourself, man.

Kay left the two and enters Princess Celestia's throne.

Shadow Hooves: What does he mean, sir?
Shining Armor: Just keep doing your duty.
Shadow Hooves: Sir yes sir!

Princess Celestia's throne
Kay bows down infront of Princess Celestia.

Celestia: Kay, Lauren came in with a bad news.
Kay: (stands up) What is it, princess?
Celestia: The evil, it's here in Equestria. She said it'll be coming soon.
Lauren: Yes. And I believe you've encounter that evil during your mission.
Kay: Wait, don't tell me that punk I saw back there is the evil force. Is he?
Lauren: Yes. The youngster you encounter is the evil force.
Kay: That little shit bag is the evil force! He can't even beat me in a close quarter combat!
Lauren: Do not underestimate him, Kay. He may not be able to fight you, but with his mind, he will build a powerful force to destroy Equestria.
Kay: Well, thankfully he didn't use his mind to get out of the base. I think he might be burried under there and die.

Outside of the destroyed undergound base
A black mist appear on mid air and spits out Eric who survived the collapse be the mist.

Eric: *coughing* Uh, I'm alive! I'm alive!
Discord: And so you are! Now tell, what just happen here!
Eric: Discord, buddy, didn't see you there.
Dicord: What happen here...
Eric: Someone just infiltrate and blow everything up! The bomb! It's destroyed!
Discord: I can't believe it! I can't believe it! I thought you could be useful! But you failed! JUST LIKE THE OTHERS!!!!
Eric: Woah, dude, chill out. We can still pull this off, okay?
Discord: Whatever, just follow me!

Discord creates another black mist and transported them to another base, which is alot bigger then the rest. Discord's presence stopped the combat unicorns and all of them heils.

Combat unicorns: HEIL DISCORD!
Eric: You got an army of ponies...
Discord: They're not just ponies, my friend. They are the strongest I can find for my army, and under my influnces they will carry out my orders. But now, they will also follow your orders!
Eric: W-what?!
Discord: Eric! You are now the commander of my army!
Eric: Wicked, when should I start?
Discord: Right.....now....