• Published 27th Dec 2012
  • 2,446 Views, 157 Comments

Heroes For Equestria - CSFORLIFEFUL



An evil force is about to be unleash on Equestria. In order to stop it, three unlikely heroes are sent to Equestria to fight the evil force, saving Equestria from total annilation. Rated M for swearing, violence and other stuff.

  • ...
33
 157
 2,446

Chapter 11

Chapter 11:Takedown

Two hours earlier

Bomb maker :Sir,the bomb is complete. Its ready.

Discord:Finally,I been waiting long enough, I don't want any failures this time.

Bomb maker:What's the plan sir?

Discord:We will deploy the bomb at Fillydelphia. I want to do some show and tell to my old 'friends'.

Two hours later,

somewhere in Fillydelphia

Bomb maker:There,this should do it. Nopony will find it here.

Combat Unicorn:So,what will I do?

Bomb maker:The Elements of Harmony and the two outsiders are going to be here sooner. I want you to distract them and keep them from finding the bomb.

Combat Unicorn:Do they know about the bomb?

Bomb maker:No,they don't know it untill they saw the devastation . Do anything to distract them.

Also,Discord wants you to drag them away from the blast. He wants them to see the effect of our new weapon.

Combat Unicorn:With pleasure.

Bomb maker:Go now,they'll be here right about now. And don't forget to masked your Cutie Mark. Don't want to look suspicous by everypony.

The chariot landed in the entrance of Fillydelphia. Kay is the first to land his foot on the ground.

Kay:Allright,we're here.

The others gets out of the chariot.

Josh:Hell,this place is like a city. Now I know why they wanted to start here.

Twilight:Wow,I never been to Fillydelphia before .

Applejack:This place is alot bigger than Manehattan.

Guard:We'll be going back to Canterlot. Once you're done we'll came back to pick you up. Good luck.

Kay:Thanks,fly safe.

The guards left with chariot,leaving the group to start their operation.

Dash:Allright! Lets go find this trouble maker!

Josh:Hold up,lets find a place where we can discuss first.

Twilight:He's right,we have to organize this first before we could start.

Dash:Fine...

Back alley

The group are in a quite back alley,a perfect spot.

Rarity:Eww. Do we really have to do it here?

Kay:This is a good place allright. Nopony is here except us,we don't want our target to know our plan.

Pinkie:Plus,I can make ecchos in here! ECCHO!

Eccho...

Kay:Allright,gather up,here's the plan. We're going to split into four groups. Anypony wanted to choose who's going with them?

Josh:I'll take Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy,we'll watch from above.

Kay:And I was gonna take Fluttershy but its okay,you need an extra eye.

Twilight:I'll take Spike,I need my number one assistance.

Applejack:Ah take Pinkie Pie with me.

Pinkie:Yay! We're going to be a team!

Kay:Guess I'll take Rarity then. Rarity?

Rarity:Certainly darling.

Kay:Okay,that's settles it. Lets move out.

Josh:Wait,before you go,you're going to need this.

Josh reach his pocket and pulled out to radio earpiece. He gave one to Kay.

Kay:Earpiece? You have it all the time?

Josh:Yeah I reckon it'll come in handy not just for an accesories for my costume.

Kay:Does it works?

Josh:Works fine.

Kay:Where did you get it anyway?

Josh:EBay.

Kay and Josh put on their earpiece and test it out.

Josh:Allright,I'm ready. You two,come with me,we'll take the roof. Good luck down here.

Josh and the two pegasus left first.

Kay:Allright,lets do this one by one. Twilight,you first.

Twilight,with Spike on her back,are the first to go. After they left,Applejack and Pinkie Pie proceed.

Kay:Allright Rarity,its our turn.

The two came out of their spot and headed to the street. Kay gets the same thing when he first arrive Ponyville,all eyes looking at him.

Rarity:So,where will we be going then?

Kay:We'll go left. Lets go.

On the roof top,Josh was scanning the ground for the target. He turns on his earpiece to communicate with Kay.

Josh:Kay,this is Josh,we're on the roof top scanning for the target. What's your status,over.

Kay:Not a target insight,everything looks clean here,over.

Josh:So how will we know what the target look like?

Kay:I don't know but just keep an eye for anypony who acts suspicous.

Josh:Solid copy,over and out.

Josh continue scanning. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy were above Josh,looking at a higher vantage point.

Josh:See anything up there?

Dash:Nothing.

Fluttershy:Um...nothing...

Josh:Okay just keep your eyes peel.

Twilight and Spike

Twilight:See anything Spike?

Spike:No.

Twilight:This is like finding a needle in a hay stack.

Spike:A very big hay stack.

Then they stumble with Applejack.

Twilight:Applejack,did you find him?

Applejack:No luck here sugarcube.

Twilight:Where's Pinkie Pie? I thought she's with you?

Then Pinkie Pie appear out of nowhere.

Pinkie:Ssssshhhhhhhhh..did you see him?

Applejack:There you are.

Twilight:Well,we'll be looking over there. Good luck you two.

Twilight and Spike left the two earth ponies.

Kay and Rarity

Rarity was busy looking at the dresses in a shop. Kay was busy scouting the area.

Rarity:Looks nice,but needs more jems.

Then,at a distance,Kay saw a unicorn looking at him. The unicorn started pointinghis horns at Rarity and fires energy bolt.

Kay jumps at Rarity. The bolt hits the shop,burning the dresses. Gets up and fires his rifle at the unicorn but the unicorn runs away quickly.

Kay:Come on! We go to get him!

The two start chasing after the unicorn.

Kay:Josh! We find the target! Repeat! We found the target! I'm in persuaded! Do you have eyes on him! Over!

Josh:Roger that. I got eyes on the target,he's running right at us. I'll take the shot.

Kay:Negative! We need him alive for interrogation! Non-lethal shots only!

Josh:Roger that.

Josh aim his sniper rifle at the incoming unicorn but the unicorn his to fast and civilians are everywhere.

Josh:Kay,I can't risk it,too many civilians. I'll have to get him on foot.

Dash:What now?

Josh:We go get him!

Josh takes a rope and rappel down. The two pegasus started chasing the unicorn. Rainbow Dash is fast enough to out run the unicorn.

Dash:You better stop so I can give you a hoofsandwich!

The unicorn turns his head and fires bolts at Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash dodges but she loses control and fell on the ground,right infront of Twilight and Spike.

Twilight:Rainbow Dash, what was that all about?

Dash:Its him! We have to get him! Come on!

Twilight:Hang on Spike.

Spike:Wait wha-AAAAHHHHHHH!

The three meet up with the other.

Kay:We have to capture him alive! Pick up the pace!

Fluttershy fly as fast as she can. The unicorn turns around an fires a burts of bolts at them. A bolt was about to hit Fluttershy untill Kay hold Fluttershy to protect her and move her to cover.

Kay:You're okay?

Fluttershy;Um..I'm fine...

Kay pops out of cover and fires his M16 at the unicorn. The unicorn takes off again.

Kay:He's getting away!

The unicorn went to a back alley but that only leads him to a dead end. When he's about to turn back,the group allready right infront of him.

Kay:Did Discord sent you! What was his plan! Answer me or I will pulled the trigger!

The unicorn laugh.

Combat unicorn:You fools. You chase me so you think you can stop his plan,but I was only distracting. Its part of the plan.

Kay:What plan!

Combat unicorn:It'll start right about now.

Then,a loud explosion was hear from a distance,followed by screams of fear.

Twilight:What was that.

Fluttershy hide behind Twilight after hearing the explosion. The unicorn took his opportunity and ram throught them. He takes a full sprint to the exit but got lassoed by Applejack whocame just in time. Pinkie Pie pops out.

Pinkie :Gotcha!

Applejack:Ah knew ah heard a vermin around here.

Kay:Come on,we got to check what happen.

When the group reach the site,they saw horror. Large mist of green gases consumed the street. Anypony expose to the gases got poisoned and drop death. The street was littered with death ponies.

Kay:Oh my God. Oh my God. This is not happening.

Fluttershy fainted seeing the destruction. Kay catches her before she hits the ground. The other ponies shed tears.

Josh:Holy shit. We got to get outta here! Come on!

Twilight:But..what about them?

Josh:Its too late for them now. Come on.

They all left the the scene before the green toxic consume the whole area. Discord watches the scene with a mirror.

Discord:Run my little ponies! There is nothing you can do now! Not even your new friends can do it! Not even teh Elements of Harmony!

Fillydelphia entrance

They all could not believe what happen. Josh watches the green mist and ponies that escaped the toxic but all in misery. Kay was hugging Fluttershy,calming her from fear. The other ponies had a sad faces.

Kay:Looks like we found out what Discord's plan is. Chemical warfare.

Appplejack:How could this happen?

Kay:I don't know. All I know is Discord cause this this and sign his own deathwish.

Author's Note:

Author's note

The chemical gases will be alot like Nova 6 from Black Ops,with color like the one from Modern Warfare 3.