• Published 27th Dec 2012
  • 2,447 Views, 157 Comments

Heroes For Equestria - CSFORLIFEFUL



An evil force is about to be unleash on Equestria. In order to stop it, three unlikely heroes are sent to Equestria to fight the evil force, saving Equestria from total annilation. Rated M for swearing, violence and other stuff.

  • ...
33
 157
 2,447

Chapter 23

Chapter 23: Strike The Nest

Kay: What the hell took him so long?

Yuri: Patiences, comrade.

Before long, a figure covered with vegetation appear out of the bushes. It's Josh in his ghillie suit.

Kay: Did you take a piss on the way here?

Josh: Very funny. Alright, the front gate is full of guards but the back is not heavily guarded, so our best bet is to go around the back. Once we're inside, I'll provide sniper cover while you two to take the elevator down to the underground barracks where they keep their bombs. Are we clear?

Kay: Got it.

Yuri: Da.

Josh: Alright, lets move.

The three move throught the forest and reach the back of the base, but stopped by a brick wall of the base.

Kay: You didn't tell us about this.

Josh: That's why we have C4s, Kay. We're going to verge in there.

Kay: Groovy. Alright Yuri, stick those C4.

Yuri takes out the C4 and plant it on the wall, then the group clear the area.

Yuri: Remember, once I detonate the C4, we are going to have one hell of a fight.

Kay: I love a welcoming party.

Then, Yuri detonates the C4 and create a large hole on the wall. The explosion alerted the whole base and the combat unicorns are coming their way.

Josh: Here they come!

Group of combat unicorns storm throught the ashes of the blasted wall and started shooting at the heroes.

Yuri: Are we fighting unicorns?!

Kay: And they're fighting us! Kill them Yuri!

Without hesitation, Yuri aims his AK47 at the enemies and open fires.

Kay: Area clear! move out!

The three left their cover behind to proceed. After passing throught the wall, they face more heavy resistance.

Kay: Fuck! I thought you said the back is not heavily guarded!

Josh: Atleast we're in!

Yuri: Looks like we're fighting an entire army here!

Kay: Any plan before we got shot to shit!

Josh: You two got to spread out and flank them on both sides! I'll keep them busy from here!

Kay: Good plan! I'll take left!

Yuri: I'll go to the right!

After the two left, Josh continue firing his M4A1 at the combat unicorns. Kay and Yuri take their positions and started flanking the combat unicorns.

Josh: You two are doing good! Keep up the firing!

At Kay's position, Kay is firing his M16A4 at the enemies but more resisitance came in and fires more bolts at Kay, pinning him down.

Kay: You fuckers wanna play rough! I'll play rough!

Kay took out his grenade, pulls the pin and throws it at the enemies position. The combat unicorns, never know what grenade is, just ignore the object untill it blows up, killing large group of enemies.

Kay: That's a grenade! Remember that!

Yuri(throught the earpiece): Good kill comrade!

Josh(throught the earpiece): They are retreating! Move up!

The three move out of their cover and keep spraying more bullets at the enemy untill the last combat unicorn is shot death.

Kay: That's the last of them. Lets move and find the elevator.

Josh: I'll take a sniping position. You two might need an sniper to cover you.

Yuri: Spasibo comrade, we need you on high position to spot any incoming enemy.

Josh enters the building and went to the roof to provide sniping support while Kay and Yuri proceed to find the elevator.

Josh(throught the earpiece): Alright, the elevator is just ahead of you, but it seems the enemy are guarding the places, so be ready.

Yuri: Da.(reloading his gun) Kay, you might want to load your gun.

Kay: (in badass tone)What is reloading?

The two continue their way to the elevator.

Josh: Guys, I got eyes on foot-hoof mobile inbound on your right. Their mine.

Josh fires his sniper rifle at the group of combat unicorn to stop them from reaching the two.

Josh: Hoof mobiles are taken down. You two are half way there, keep moving.

Kay(throught the earpiece): Thanks for the back up.

Suddenly, a loud roar from far away, shocked anyone/anypony from the base.

Yuri: What was that?

Kay: I have no idea. Lets get moving.

Josh(throught the earpiece): Guys, whatever making that noise, I think it spook the guards. They're abandoned the elevator. Guess that will be an easy walk for you guys.

The two finally reached the elevator and proceed down to the barracks.

Kay: Josh, we are going down the elevator, what's the status up there?

Josh(throught the earpiece): I..(static)..the signal is breaking up..(static)...can't hear you..(static)...

Kay: We lost the signal. Underground fucked our earpieces signal.

Yuri: We have more things to worry about, comrade. About that roar we heard outside, what was it?

Kay: I don't know, but that doesn't change our mission. The objective is still the same.

After reaching the barracks, the two put on their gasmask and proceed to look for the bombs. When they're about the reach the barrack doors, the encounter groups of comnbat unicorns guarding the door.

Kay: Dammit! Yuri! Shoot those canisters!

The two shoots the canisters near the guards and it sprays the Dead Mist and kills the guards.

Kay: Good thing we got gasmask. Taste those shit gas yourselfs, fuckers!

Yuri: Hurry, we got to move.

Outside

Josh watches the combat unicorns gathering around the front gate. At the distance, Josh can see something big moving inside the deep forest throught his scope.

Josh: What the hell is that?

Underground

Kay: How the fuck we open this shit?

Yuri: With brute force!

Yuri strikes the barrack door with a crowbar and with his strenght, the barrack door is slightly open. Kay help Yuri by using his bare hands to open the door. The two use their strenght to open the door till its completely open.

Yuri: Oh my God...this is alot of bombs.

Kay: Alright, we put four C4s here and four C4s there. Lets make this explosion powerfull enought to bury this barrack underground.

Yuri: Roger that.

Outside

The combat unicorns are preparing for a monster on its way to the base.

Combat unicorn: What is it that's coming, sir?

General: Whatever it is, we are not letting it destroy this base!

Combat unicorn: But, what about the three intruders?

General: The others inside the barracks can take care of them.

Suddenly, a large purple bear storm throught the forest and charge to the base.

General: ATTACK!

At a distance, Josh watches the combat unicorns fighting the Ursa Major.

Josh: What in God's name is that!?

Underground

The two can feel the ground shaking, followed by a roar.

Yuri: Looks like it's here already.

Kay: Looks like we got enough C4s already. Lets get the hell out of here.

Outside

Josh: Come on guy, where the hell are you!

Josh is nervous when the Ursa Major is geting closer. Then the Ursa Major break throught the front gate and starts ripping the compound apart.

In the elevator, the two can feel the ground shaking even greater. When the elevator reached the top, the two gets out and saw the Ursa Major rampaging the base.

Josh(throught the earpiece): Where the hell are you guys! There's a big ass bear ripping this place apart!

Kay: We saw it! Lets get out of here before that Ursa Major gets us!

Josh(throught the earpiece): Ursa what!?

Kay: No time to explain! Run!

Then, the Ursa Major picks up a large rubble and throw it at Josh's position. Josh jumps on the roof and landed on the ground dodging the rubble, but his sniper rifle is crushed by the rubble, releasing a red mist and disappears.

Josh: Where the hell are you guys!

Kay(throught the earpiece): Just hold your dick! We're on our way!

The two run as fast as they can till they reached Josh's position.

Kay: Lets get out of here! The fireworks starts early!

The three run away from the compound but the Ursa Major has spotted them from the distance.

Josh: That thing is chasing us now!

Kay: Wait! Yuri! Prepare that detonater and wait for my mark!

Yuri: Da!

Kay: Alright, steady! Steady! Wait for it!

When the Ursa Major is right on the spot where the barracks are, Kay give Yuri the signal to detonate the C4s. The exlosives create a large hole and the Ursa Major falls to the ground and burned to death.

Kay: Hell yeah! That's what I'm talking about! WOOOO!

Yuri: Good timing comrade!

Josh: Lets celebrate later! We got tangos, one o'clock!

The three depend their position and from the surviving combat unicorns.

Kay: Where's our extraction!

Josh: Wait for it alright!

Then, a chariot landed behind them.

Kay: Go go go! I'll cover our six!

Suddenly, one bolt hits Kay's M16A4 and it exploded into a red mist and disappears. Kay dropped from his feet and one of the rifles shrapnels hits Kay's right side of his face and created a scar that runs from his cheeks to the top of his eye . Blood covers half of his face but he's still alive. Josh pick up Kay while Yuri provides cover.

The three rides the chariot and quickly leave the site.

Kay: AARRRGGHHH!

Josh: Hang on, Kay! Holy fuck, that's a lot of blood! We need to take him to a hospital!

Royal Guard: Right away!

Author's Note:

Hey, there! CSFORLIFEFUL here! So yeah, I add a russian character. He's role will be alot like Nikolai from Modern Warfare series. As always, don't forget to leave a comment. Peace out!