• Published 29th Jun 2023
  • 738 Views, 25 Comments

Ponies try the Grimace Shake - PseudoBob Delightus



A bunch of ponies try the Grimace Shake.

  • ...
4
 25
 738

Chapter 9 - Princess Luna

Luna peered at the mysterious drink, illuminated by a shaft of moonlight.

"Such a petty thing," she muttered, "to have given the rebels such power."

Its appearance did not betray any magical properties. It was simply a plastic cup of purple liquid.

"Could it really be this simple? If I drink it, will I have the power to save my sister, my kingdom? Or will it corrupt me as it did others?"

She looked out the tower window, to a crowd of torch-wielding rabble spilling through the gates.

"Well. Couldn't hurt."


A battering ram broke through the reinforced door, revealing Princess Luna face-down over half-written letter. The 'y' from "I'm sorry" stretched to the bottom of the page.

Though dawn, the Moon hung in the sky, occluding the Sun. This eerie eclipse was visible through the tower window, and all in the late Princess' study saw the rising purple corona.

Comments ( 15 )

This was something quite... unexpected. Not sure what is going on so I'm going back to reread this again. Something evil about this 'grimace shake' that's eluding me.:rainbowhuh:

I feel Flim and Flam would've found a way to merchandise on it, somehow. Maybe a some sort of restaurant chain?...

I've enjoyed it, though I had no idea what it's all about 😁

Okay seriously. What the actual fuck is going on here?

So apparently this is a meme? Or a viral tik-tok trend?

Also, what flavor is the grimace shake supposed to be? Grape? Cause artificial grape flavored milkshake sounds awful...

Awful enough to kill someone I suppose. Take my like. And my confusion. :derpyderp1:

11623663
its a tik tok trend of a purple berry flavored milkshake where the trend is people fake die or having horror imagry such as being stalked by grimace or having a purple nose bleed in a catatonic state and crawling on the ceiling

11623680

A viral TikTok trend that is, for all intents and purposes, nothing more than surreal millennial/Gen Z humor.

As for the flavor, I've heard people say it tastes like vanilla, but I've never tried it so who's to say.

Welp, very interesting. The first chapters felt rather repetitive, but once a continous story was being made it pieked the interest.

Very nicely done with keeping the words count for each chapter the same :twilightsmile:

11623726
... :facehoof: Says it all I think.

What did I just read?! 🤣🤣🤣

You can have my upvote as long as I don’t have to drink.

I have no idea what I just read, but I loved it.

Login or register to comment