• Published 27th May 2021
  • 6,738 Views, 37 Comments

Twilight Velvet's Very Specific Taste - TheWraithWriter



Twilight Velvet loves her husband. She also loves watching her husband fuck other mares.

  • ...
19
 37
 6,738
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 37 )

First comment, vorewhore. Oogie boogie

It says that Night Light's charmed princesses before, and he used to be in the Royal Guard.

I'm going to headcanon that Twilight came about because Night Light and Twilight Velvet put the moves on Celestia about 20 years ago.

10835484
I support this theory.

This was hot as fuck. Hope to see a continuation in the future.

Splendid stuff :pinkiehappy:

This is hot. And it feels like only chapter 1 of many chapters.

She spies an attractive young zebra at the bar and things go pretty much the way you expect from there...

You might want to say 'zebra mare'. Until I saw the short description on the mane page, I thought this was a stallion and that Night Light would be watching Twilight Velvet and the zebra (based on tags).

(Also if you want your stories to feature or be read, you might want to add them to more groups.)

10837208
Thank you! I might write a sequel some time, but that's a long way off for the time being.

10837654
Hot was my intention :raritywink: And, as I said before, there might be more in the future. Just need to have a good idea that fits with what I've already established.

10838123
I assumed that people knew that cuckquean was the inverse of cuckholding. Also, I'm well aware that groups get more attention on my stories, but boy if it isn't the most tedious thing to add them. I'm tempted to just ask people to add them to groups to save myself the hassle.

10838424
I actually just join dozens of groups (with notifications off) and open a dozen tabs for each story and add them from each group page once the story gets through the queue. It really does help, though.

I do know what cuckqueen means, but I thought you were using it incorrectly to mean a mare who does the cuckolding (until I saw the story description). Zebra mares are so much rarer than stallions in stories I never thought it was a mare.

This was really fun, we always see what happens when the husband gets cuck, we don’t get enough of wife cucking.

10838493
>i know what the word means I just purposely misinterpreted it and then was confused
Aight

10838493
It's always spelled "cuckquean" (with an 'a') for some historical reason.

https://www.macmillandictionaryblog.com/cucks-cuckolds-cuckqueans-and-cuckoos

10835484
there's a fic for that. It's an older fic but it checks out. I won't link it though without 10835965's permission though... That's rude. Also it's easy to find.

10839359
On Her Majesty's Secret Service?

10839384
10839448

That is legit one of my favorite stories of all time.

10838493
You can add stories to groups you've joined directly from the story itself. Just click the little down pointing arrow beside the views counter and then 'add to groups'. It's faster and a lot easier than doing it from the groups' pages, and from experience it makes it easier to put the story in the right folders too.

Brooooooo! Great to see a new story from you.

I can see where this goes

Great work bud! No wonder lewd is jealous of you 😉

We don't get many zebra mare stories so this was a welcome change. Love to see a sequel

This was amazing. I'm glad I finally got the chance to read this.
I wouldn't mind reading a sequel to this.

Please do a sequel of this

This was an excellent read! Definitely a keeper!

A fine story....
The sex could been a littttlee less 'perfect' given how wild they were but that's just me.

11116035
With things not going exactly as imagined by them.
Like cum in face forcing a shut eye and napkins or the member slips out after being too haste...
Or knees briefly giving in after trying to stand up right after (soft/shaky knees).. or nibbling neck to find the partner being super ticklish right there...
(or booping the nose with pre dripping, smearing/making strings or who know, even a lil sneeze ;)

Happy little accidents (as Bob Riss would put it) one can laugh at (together)

I hope i explained it right :)

11116774
Ah, I get what you mean. I'll work that in on my next story. Thank you for the feedback. :twilightsmile:

11118168
Ur welcome 😘

Well what can I say, not entirely my thing but well written, I love how positive it was.

It was both a bit heartbreaking and warming to glimpse Velvet's low self esteem, but to see that she and her husband had found a healthy outlet for it.

11217544
That was my intention, writing it as a positive and consensual cuckquean story. All the fun of NTR and filthy, dirty, happily married sex.

11218368
Eyupp, we can't have enough of that stuff.

Login or register to comment