• Published 19th Aug 2020
  • 16,578 Views, 87 Comments

Calming the Night - B_25



Spike is a playboy prince, sent by his mother, Princess Celestia, to deal with preparations in a town called Ponyville. Twilight encourages him to make some friends. He decides to fuck the evil out of Nightmare Moon instead. Or something like that.

  • ...
32
 87
 16,578
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 75 )

Lmao what

Farnham #2 · Aug 19th, 2020 · · 1 ·

He decides to fuck the evil out of Nightmare Moon instead.

I mean, hey, as long as it works.

Seems like that cover-art pic would be a bit too NSFW for fimfiction

Yeah, I'd crop the cover image to just their faces, and give the derpi # for the full image in the long description.

This gets an auto like from me simply because I'm curious to see what happens :raritywink:

Comment posted by B_25 deleted Aug 19th, 2020

10392527
10392535
From what I'm seeing, this image is more suggestive than NSFW. I'll admit at first I thought it was but noticed there were certain aspects missing that would make it such. Thus, I'm sure it is fine.

Edit: Nevermind. Hadn't refreshed the page and seen the altered image. Still stand by what I said though.

Magnificent art piece ♡ We came for the clop but the story was fixing us here. Maybe make a story out of it ♡

10392568
I mean, part of Spike's dick 'is' visible here, isn't it? I'd figure that wouldn't be allowed

Comment posted by Azarias deleted Aug 19th, 2020

All these night owls bitching about cover-art while I sat back and enjoyed reading this fic.

B_25 #12 · Aug 19th, 2020 · · 3 ·

10392602
Thanks homie.

:D

I've never wanted to like something twice until now

Nice work... Will there be more of this Spike in the future perhaps?:moustache:

10392600
You mean like most of the images that are cropped for clopfics? :facehoof:

People debating the cover art and i just want a source???

I think cropped that art only make it more lewd. -*-"

Coolest alt-beginning ever! Wish there'd be more with this version of Spike... He's so cool! And sexy.

10392587
Well......no.
If you looked more closely, there were no genitals showing on either of them. Plus if you search for the image on derpibooru (2404544 btw), it's labeled as "questionable" and not "explicit". The pose alone is what makes it questionable but if it was anything more, it'd be labeled "explicit". Thus cropping it would make the image seem even more lewd cause it gives the impression that more is happening.

Definitely loved seeing this with SpikexLuna/Nightmare Moon there.
The scene of how Spike showed her that her night is loved and he understands her is just so lovely
NMM just needed love and comfort and Spike provides big time.
(Certainly liked how NMM became good with Spike telling her all that stuff aside from banging her, preferred something like that rather than what the show did with her being just shot by a rainbow and forcibly purified instead of resolving that darkness in her)
Wished maybe we could see what happens next and if Spike and Luna gets to be together more.

Though I feel like them shooting a rainbow at her in the end was kind of unneeded since NMM was already "persuaded" and such and not going to cause trouble anymore. Wished she did kept the NMM form for "fun"(like the actual form, not faking it like in Luna Eclipsed), maybe be able to change into it at will.

10392855
Oh, that green bit is part of his front scales. The different tone of color made me think otherwise. In that case, I don't think this picture needed cropping then

Was the cover art altered at some point? Because I don't see how this is any worse than the cropped covers I've used for example.

Oh crap. The serial downvoter has arrived. You better....

Comment posted by Fallout_Guy deleted Aug 19th, 2020

I genuinely liked this, not your typical sexy story. Had a lot of heart to it. And comedy. Well done.

10393004
I honestly don't know why they got riled up over a suggestive picture. NSFW pics are not allowed but if it's suggestive as long as it doesn't cross that line why are you complaining? I personally think the picture looks fine, I have definitely seen more suggestive pics of two characters cuddling together while blushing.

10393030
I'm not debating that topic I'm just pointing out how even though it looks more lewd, it doesn't cross the line into NSFW. After all I've seen e-rated stories using cropped pictures of characters with red face is just to represent exercise, Actual exercise.

Also I was agreeing with you.

10392752
You're not wrong, but at the time my thoughts were more "this is just straight porn with the dick shopped out" especially since at the time the art wasn't cropped. Still, it was rude of me to give shit over it, so I've deleted my comment.

10392917
Oh
I kind of wonder why did I get a downvote.
Getting downvotes like that makes me worried if I said something wrong or so..

Can we stop talking about cropped art and more talk about clop fic? :applecry:

10393178
Like how lovely SpikexLuna/Nightmare Moon is there?

I legit thought that the cover art was NSFW. Gawd, this fooled a lot of people in the comment section and me too. :rainbowlaugh:

*Chef kiss*

Beautiful.:moustache:

Does anybody know who is downvoting all these comments? This is the first time I've ever read a story and seen a thumbs-down on damn near everything.

B_25 #35 · Aug 19th, 2020 · · 1 ·

10393406
I am a disliked person.

10393408
I like you too, I've got several of your stories on my favorite list.

Just went through your stories I counted about 13 stories that I've got favorited I saw two or three that I've got bookmarked that I haven't read yet.


Note: Went to my favorited list and searched your name and it brought up 25 stories so I have at least that many favorited.

:fluttercry: Mmmmmmmm sorry about that Spike I sort of lost it....
:pinkiehappy: Yea. With Discord you never know where his thingy ends up at.
:facehoof: His thing also goes on walks all by itself

B_25 #39 · Aug 19th, 2020 · · 1 ·

10393411 | 10393414
You both are far too kind for mesa.

Thank you.
~ Yr. Pal, B

10393406
Must be some poor putz who can't read or write to save its own butt.

Pfft, this whole fanfic is so cheesy...

Nice. But don't leave, Twilight out of a good dragon dicking, Spike. Show a mare some love!:moustache:

Really funny at the end. Would have loved for more of that!:trollestia:

kind of want to see a sequel where spike gets wit luna and/or the main 6

Genitalia or no genitalia, I'm still aroused.

Perfectly Insane
Moderator

Another masterpiece written by you. I don't know how to put it into words, but just the way you write Spike's feels so unique and enjoyable, I personally like your Spike fanfictions a bit more than your other ones. Not to say that they're bad, just Spike makes them better. :twilightsheepish:

This was really good. The dialogue and scene progression. The depth and nuance of the characters. At first I had trouble following things, but once I get into the flow the story just ... flowed. The sex was nice, but what was nicer was the conversation, the flirting, and the contrast and role reversal. This is a much more compelling Spike that the Spike from the show. And the humor at the end, suggesting this is just another wacky sexy adventure for him.

So Rutting Evil is a thing now?

Wood Twilight still become an alicorn if you could This story.:twilightsmile:

Many of the sentences and dialog had a strange cadence and order to them, reminded me a lot of what I have seen from Loveless and Vavacung. I personally do not much like it as I am stuck trying to figure out what word is missing and it distracts me from the story. Much of the dialog also seemed off to me yet I cannot put my finger on just what it is. But I felt the same about dialog Loveless wrote in the past. This story is just not for me despite liking the starting premise.

Login or register to comment