• Published 19th Jun 2020
  • 5,445 Views, 47 Comments

A Great and Powerful Babysitter - Clopficsinthecomments



As a senior in high school, Trixie used to work as a babysitter to earn the bits to buy the accouterments of her eventual magic show. She gets the opportunity to work for the Riches, and hopes for a big payday... but she'll have to work to earn it!

Comments ( 36 )

I was waiting - waiting! - for someone to go at this. I had written a small outline myself, but it was deep in my writing catalogue list. Kudos! I'll give it a read when I got some free time. Good to know others agree that this particular idea deserves some storytelling!

10292772
Thanks!

I would still love to see your Trixie fic take, can't have enough trixie!

Good stuff homie
~ Yr. Pal, B

You hsould give the number of the image, it is not in the link of the outhor, i checked.

10292787
It'll be a little while before I bring it about, I've got another story I've been working on to finish first. But I might bump up Trixie a few pegs to get that out sooner. Hopefully I can tell such a story as well as you!

Any spanking in this?

11 months? Oh I see what you did there, I'm SOOOOO reading this.

Loved reading this, and was really glad I could lend a hand! :yay:

10292895
Unfortunately no, unless hip on hip smacking counts...

It's pretty good fic. Great job :)

Not sure how the, pigtails, on Trixie started but, damn! They so work for her!:pinkiegasp:

And she is already sexy, in a really obvious way!:moustache::trixieshiftleft:
Got to read this story!:pinkiehappy:

This was hot!

10293142
That was my thinking too, the hoodie just completes it!

analingus, which chapter, i must have sipped past it?

10293390
In the chapter, New Employee Oral Training Session, just after the break for the picture.:eeyup:

10293390
Just like Spoiler's tongue 'slipped past it'

Can someone explain me where the "Trixie Babysitter" come from? I ain't hate it, I find her super cute with the twitails/hoodie combo.

10293510
It came from the Gameloft MLP phone game.

I swear man your wrighting is absolutely amazing and I enjoy every one of your stories keep wrighting please

10293533
I need to hire you as my comments moderator.

I'mma finna nut!

THis was fun!

This was epic I hope there's a sequel where she ends up pregnant from this.

10298606
Haha, I'm sure there's more Trixie fics in my future!

Pretty hot fic, I would like to read a sequel with Trixie pregnant.
:twilightsmile:

The story was very nice. Young Trixie is so gosh darn adorable and I like how you draw out the characters feelings and emotions.

You know, having Trixie as her foalsitter would probably go a long way to explaining why D-Tiara grew up so...self centered? Self confident?

10332039
What a great point! I wish I had thought of that, I would certainly have included it!

10293540
Jorge, is that you? You don’t even change your pfp on here, that’s some commitment.

This was a very unique fanfic. Glad I finally took the time to read it.

Login or register to comment