• Published 22nd Jul 2019
  • 7,292 Views, 445 Comments

Make way for the REAL Storm King. - Aprion



A human makes a deal with a mysterious being and is sent to equus, where he sets out to conquer the world.

Comments ( 22 )
Jest #1 · Aug 1st, 2023 · · ·

See you round in time for the next presidential election!

Good to see ya.

Just binged it and this is some good stuff!
Really hope we see more soon!

Welcome back!:D

WOOOOOOOOOOOOT good to see you and this story back again,

Я не думаю что переводчик сможет передать насколько сильно мне понравилась эта работа так что напишу на родном языке. Она буквально шедевральна. Любые другие работы о злодеях и диктаторах должны стремится к этому уровню. Я лишь надеюсь что следующая глава будет не через пару лет. Спасибо за проделанную работу автор. И желаю улучшению вашего здоровья.

Scuddle. The bugs are watching again

Awesome, it's alive again, hopefully to continue :D, mmm, is he willing to become an alicorn? he would need to convince harmony, or could go to the other harmony trees, the human way to not age would be yrhou science, but he do not have access to that technology, nor the infrastructure, so, his best shot us to steal magic, can tirek help? he is human, tirek is a centaur, he may copy him.

Happy to see this story still going! Have a wonderful day to all that read this

Im not sure how advanced this suit is gonna be considering the tech around him, but lets fucking GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's great to see this fic is still being updated, looking foward to future chapters,

Let's fucking go can't wait to see you make more chapters I absolutely love the story

If you ask me Aprion. You odd to find a real crystal to extend your guy's lifespan. You can decide the number, I'm just spit balling ideas for you here. And it's great to see you kicking again, thought you abandoned us.:pinkiecrazy:

Please P.M. me.😥

Excellent! Glad to see more of this and hopefully continue to in the future!

Hyped to see when tempest shows up

Love this story so far

Great chapter! Can't wait to see more from this story. at your own pace, of course

In the meantime, I want to say that I have read all the available chapters to the end and so far the story looks good, but there is still one point, I really really want GG to remain on the side of evil and be defeated by the heroes of Equestria in the end. I just don't want to look at how violence and death are brought to the country of little ponies and I'm still very afraid that in this story the defenders of this world will be shown stupid and weak.
And I also wonder how Equestria ponies will react when they find out about his cruelty, because such demonstrative massacres of entire cities will surely become known all over the world. Still, such cruelty is too much for this world, to put it mildly.

11591507
Don't worry, the caps is not me being angry. It's me trying to understand. Might have been deja vu, or the post might have been copied. I just don't understand which of the 2 variants it is. Is it me misremembering? Is it him copying the post?

Have no clue, and it drives me MAD!!!

YES! I’m so glad to see this still going after all these years!

Login or register to comment