• Published 18th Jun 2019
  • 2,247 Views, 299 Comments

Welcome to the Show, Twilight - Ravenor



Twilight has a brand new opportunity to keep Equestria safe. It's just going to be a lot of work.

  • ...
25
 299
 2,247
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 17 )

Author's Note:

And we are now officially out of stuff I have already written. Posting pace will go way down now, sorry.

I have an idea that might not be popular. Put the story on hiatus for a week and any ideas you have for the story or kinks you want to look up or research on a list and maybe do something with it later. There is many types of fetishes out there to research that can be used and there can be many ways for twilight to earn a minor reward from something completely random.

Ideas for you:
Twilight gets fucked a common (Minotaur, dragon, diamond dog, ect.) or rare creature (alizoto, discord, Spinx, kirin, Tatzlwurm, ect.) or a mythical creatures (vampony,
werepony, fairy, spiderpony, lamia pony, tazlpony, ect.) (creatures list)

Have fun with your pets. (sexually)

Fuck the flower sisters. (rose, daisy, and lily)

Classroom fun. (could be sexual or not. Or just minorly sexual like teaching sex ed with twilight as the example. ) (cheerilee is hot teacher and i wouldnt mind reading about her being a cock sleeve as twilight take over as teacher.)

Fuck a celebrity. (dj pon3, Octavia Melody, ect.)

Plant fucking. (it's a thing. Dont ask me why.)

Family game night. (there are way too many ways a game can start an orgy. There are also many ways this could be a milestone. Example: incest is wincest. Where you have sex with every member of your family.)

Literally Fuck the villians. (doing all of them should be a major achievement and fun to write.)

Sex on vacation or the beach. (hit a milestone and have twilight get a break from the day to day. Only make the vacation be very sexual.)

Have twilight punished for something (maybe accidentally insulting Celestia) by having her strapped in the middle of canterlot where anyone can fuck her or use her, but she cant cum and she gets to meet people who she humiliated (like trixie or starlight).

(these are ideas you could use or throw away. It's up to you.)

All I can say is don’t rush. I’ll probably love what ever comes next and I am willing to wait for it.

so you know all those major punishments that had the word "permanently" on them, and thus were completely unviable?

well, you could always change those to a limited duration punishment, so you don't encounter any real harsh "moodkillers" that add too many limitations while still getting to play with some fun ideas!

Maybe go visit Applejack. If she was lucky, she might be back already. That was always nice. Maybe… maybe see Big Mac too. Or Apple Bloom?

Or all three of them.
At the same time.

And we are now officially out of stuff I have already written. Posting pace will go way down now, sorry.

Don't be sorry about it, quality takes time.
Besides, you already wrote 92 chapters (!) in a row; that is way more than most (including me) would be able to do.


Are you interested in suggestions?
Because I recently had an idea:
Back in chapter 90 (Day 223, Archivements) we had seen how Twilight had tamed(?) Luna.

Twilight groaned and thrust, nibbling against Lunas ear, “Oh… and I’m the one with Slut in the name… suits you much better…” she groaned as she thrust hard and fast, slamming her cock into the older alicorn deep at each thrust.[...]
Twilight panted and nuzzled softly, “N-next time you’re my owner, you are going to worship my cock…”
“Y-yes… Mistress…”

Maybe Twilight was only able to overpower Luna because she was weak and tired at this point.
Next time she visits Luna she might be facing Nightmare Moon instead, who is equipped with an cock of her own, rivaling even Celestia.
Then Twilight will have to fight her for dominance to prevent eternal night.
Or NMM simply reminds Twilight of her place by mercilessly dominating her.
Next week eveything is back to normal (or as normal as it is inside the show).

Sooo is thus canceled now?

Where's the incest at? Does anyone know? Because I don't want to dig through tens of thousands of words for only a little bit of incest. Twilight's Secret Journal left a bad taste in my mouth when it comes to so much build up for so little reward.

Would be nice if we got an update on this story, really did like it when I read it all..

10233005
The incest is hinted and normalized, but no big action there. It’s not the main focus

9818393
Is this story still going

i really liked this story and would love to see its conclusion. and personally i would love to see twilight have a cock up cascade

This story is good so far. I have a request when you reach her next minor or major milestone can you PLEASE offer her the option to stop getting force fed the pill. Then give her the option to have the pill given to her by the "Master" and just have him confirm she swallowed it PLEASE!!! I swear everytime i read her being force fed the pill MY throat gets phantom pains from her gag reflex sound and i feel really bad for her. So PLEASE let that be an option at another one of her milestones major or minor

10732391
I suggest changing it from an orally taken pill to a suppository pill followed up with a good hard dicking and or butt plug to make sure it is properly absorbed. :twilightangry2: > :twilightoops: > :twilightsmile:

Will this story be resumed in the near future?

Having reread this, I have to say: The concept is still pretty damn good.
Too bad that updates have halted.

I would also have loved to see a sequel where Twilight deals with all the changes when reintegrating into normal society after the show is over.

Still waiting on a continuation of this or the Fluttershy story...

Login or register to comment