• Published 29th Sep 2018
  • 4,018 Views, 228 Comments

The Maretian - The Secret Logs - Clopficsinthecomments



Shortly after Dragonfly's emergence from her stasis cocoon she finds that her situation is still desperately in need of emotional and magical sustenance. The changeling will need to turn to new, lewd, methods of feeding if she hopes to escape mars!

  • ...
29
 228
 4,018
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 38 )

This was fantastic. I wish it wasn't over. :fluttercry:

Wow! Nice cover art! :pinkiegasp:

9262660
Thank you! So glad you enjoyed!

9262813
The artist is fantastic! Check him out! Links in the description!

9262916
Dude you are a living legend... Thank you

Now I write the other ship in my story (MarkxDragonfly)

I was really hoping the epilogue would be Mark stepping out of the capsule, walking up to Starlight, and frenching her in front of the entire diplomatic contingent. Just to see their reactions.

9262945
Damn. I could see that happening. You know word would get out that Watney was a horsef*cker like the rest of us degenerates!

9262931
I strongly suspect DF would participate in the next feeding session :3

9262951 How much do you think he'd care at that point? The connection those two have, between this and the main story, is stronger than many marriages. Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if the time they'd spent apart gave him the perspective he needed to pull a ring on her later that night.

9262952
Nah, mine is a T rated slow burn romance like you attempted to do

9262957
Mark Watney... Caring about other people's opinions? Hah! He'll happily wear that moniker if it gets him SG as a pony waifu.

Much adorable sexiness in these two chapters. Alas like all good things, including that eva, it must come to an end.

So yeah, longer thoughts:
You did a great job building up to everything and making the sex something romantic and worth squeeing at while also being really hot.

Pink changeling goop everywhere and an overwhelmed Dragonfly. If even getting BARELY involved did that to her, I shudder to think of the results of a threesome. I suspect she does too. But pleasantly.

I suspect that the changeling goo, like the dark crystals, will demanifest on it's own in a little bit and in the meantime you won't be able to play with it without side effects. Best to leave it alone. Though if it soaks into the potatoes, or is absorbed by the cherries, they may have a whole NEW problem on their hands, because Mars will never make it easy.

Their cuddling and saying they're in love after all that was adorable. They're SO going to have an awkward sappy heartsong about this. Hiding it just isn't happening at this point, even ignoring Dragonfly's rather drastically improved state.

That wave of lust...that's like Cadance and Shining levels of Changeling Overwhelming there. I wonder if the Princess of Love can home in on them faster than Twilight at this rate...

Overwhelming Lovesplosion
Ship
Discard all changelings on the grid.
"It's not recorded by any history on any world, not even archival tabloids. But yes. We did, in fact, fuck our way home from another dimension."
-On Eloquence, A Martian Sidestory

Language of Love
*Image of Mark and Starlight smooching in front of the entire Equestrian diplomatic delegation*
Ship
"And that's how I learned you can be fired as an ambassador by one nation, hired by another, and married on the spot by a princess all inside of five minutes."
-On Eloquence: A Martian Side Story

The Cuddle After
Ship
"People throw around the phrase Friends with Benefits so casually. But friendship, real friendship, isn't just magic. It's love."
-Music With Rocks In

Maud Pie, Alicorn of Rock
Pony Princess Maud
Move the Earth: Swap
"A silence fell over the stadium as she advanced to the spotlight. 'Hello everypony' she said, deadpan as ever. 'I'm here to present my Rocktorate.' And then she lifted her axe, and music poured forth like the clash of continents."
-Music With Rocks In

In Another Life
Ship
Both shipped cards are considered alternate timeline
"Twilight sniffled. 'I've done the math. When the timeline is restored, we only have a 35 percent chance of re-establishing our relationship.' 'I know Twilight' I said, struggling to be strong myself. 'But even if I lose you, I will never forget you. Never. We'll always have Manehattan.'"
-Savior of Worlds

Starlight Seductress
Pony Unicorn Villain Starlight
Irresistible Reaction - Replace
"'I don't need something as crude as mind control to make you beg.'"
-The Village

9263131
You are right! Thanks for the catch!

9263083
Oh no. Did I miss the mark for you? :twilightoops:

Sorry!!!

Hopefully you still got some enjoyment out of the less debauched parts of the fic.

9263088
Yay!!! You did like it!!!

I agree, on the heartsong... You know it's going to start up at the worst possible time too...

Maybe once they're back at the hab.

Loved your cards as always, each one brought a very happy smile to my face...

Thank you sooooo much dude!

9263258
Thanks, those formatting errors are such a pita- they squeak by most of my read-throughs of the raw files

9263732
And i suspect that i will be unable to keep a straight face while reading the rest of the chapters:trollestia:

One of the hottest and sweetest stories on the site, well done!

Kind of hoping pony society has the option of herds. Kind of want Starlight to rope Twilight into joining in. And due to her scientific curiosity, Twilight agrees to it. :twilightsmile: :pinkiecrazy:


Plot twist: Humans and ponies end up more compatible then they thought. :pinkiegasp:

SG: Mark, You're going to be a father. :rainbowlaugh:

Getting this image of Lyra begging Starlight for details.


i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/013/758/antropology_7304.jpg

9263687
I did! Glad to make you smile back.

Detach the water outlets from the life support machine to cave heating. Flush the hab canvas. Pile some soil around to make a tub out of hab canvas. Mix enough hot and cold water to make it just right...

Eh, the engineer in me is incorrigible.

9266842
And how are you planning on explaining dragonfly's new overfed look?
Make her do the work while they snuggle?

9266842
I thought about using some sort of the water outputs to clean up before heading back. They may try just that!

Though I have to admit, I didn't think about making a pseudo hottub in the cave farm!

I really enjoy your longer fics.

9269994
Thanks!

I won't lie: they're a lot harder to create: keeping the passion up as I go along is tough!

9267176
I'm starting to realize more and more that Cherry Berry is gonna know what's up the moment they enter the hab.

9271000
And if she doesn't, Spitfire will.
I was quite sad when Kris decided to skip the hot tub scene from the original...

9263088
Is it selfish of me to want to see Maud's card's illustration?

9280286
Not at all! Maud would be a great alicorn. But sadly I can’t draw.

Haha, I loved this. In particular, the comedy added to the immersiveness. That was a great choice of tone. The extent of setup, and of keeping them alive as characters even through the sex scene, was also an excellent call.

9817890
Thanks! I'm really glad you enjoyed my tribute to Kris's lovely work!

10337794
You're welcome.

Their contributions to the Cave may have tipped the survivability further into "we'll definitely see it flourishing on a second Martian trip" territory. 😇

Already over? Kinda seems to simple :duck: Not even a second round :raritydespair:
Still it was nice how you hit the storys charm.

A nice and well written story. :twilightsmile:

9273403
Yeah one of the two will definitely know. I kind of wish we had gotten that chapter too.

Going back for a re-read of The Maretian, and was reminded of this marvellous little fic. It's a brilliant companion piece, and the humour on display really helps to sell how natural the interactions are.

Kudos!

Login or register to comment